PDA

View Full Version : Sweating during the night

dourpil
22nd August 2011, 08:26
Hey all!

This happens to me quite often. I'm sweating a lot during the night, especially when my dreams are intense (for example when I'm afraid in my dream). What could it be caused by?

I smoke cannabis from time to time, and when I do, this phenomenon never happens. I have to say also that smoking cannabis makes me forget my dreams. I usually never recall them when I smoke. And I never sweat..

Anyone would have an explanation? It's pretty uncomfortable, especially for my girlfriend :p

fathertedsmate
22nd August 2011, 10:56
your body is overloaded with toxins,you will be in an acidic state, the cannabis will be full of toxins that are not natural,candida is running riot as it grows it dumps more acid in the blood, change to green only, go for a session of raiki the sweats will stop,do a liver flush every 2 days for a month, remove chemicals and toxins,when the endocannabanoid system is triggerd it looks after your body, if you can trigger it with oil, all will be repaired, use mms it will remove the causes of all illness and change the condition of your blood,learn how to alkalise your body,i have done this journey it has taken 10 yrs,and it all started with sweats which lasted for 3yrs,

AndyWept
22nd August 2011, 11:04
Check out "Urine Therapy."

jjl
22nd August 2011, 11:46
I get it too. For me it's a symptom of PTSD. (non military). You might want to investigate whether your dreams relate to past unresolved trauma.

Heyoka_11
22nd August 2011, 12:14
G'day Dourpil,

A sound nights sleep is one of the most vital components of a healthy lifestyle, and your obviously not getting it. I used to live life on the ragged edge, and I do mean ragged, and am well acquainted with night sweats to the point that the bedding was absolutely soaked in the morning.

The abuse of any substance will set in motion a roller-coaster ride of ups and downs physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, that you just don't need. I class this as abuse, because you are falling asleep with cannabis in your system. Cannabis, like alcohol, is a depressant, and that your sweats do not occur after a smoke is likely due to the bodies normal night time routine of eliminating toxins being suppressed. So, when you go without a smoke, your body has to work overtime trying rid itself of what has become an overload of toxins. This is actually a symptom of withdrawal.

If you must smoke cannabis, do so during the day, so that it is out of your system when you hit the sack. Personally, I think that if you start going to bed with a clear head, your body should be able to right itself in good time, without the need for supplemental therapies.

Just try that one change and see how you go. That way, you'll know if it has been effective or not. If it doesn't work, well, we can try another strategy. If you do decide to go cold turkey, be prepared for your symptoms to worsen, but hang in there, as it shouldn't last long.

If you are on a spiritual path, then the importance of your dreams cannot be over emphasized. To deny yourself healthy sleep, and a healthy dream state, is to willingly slow your souls evolution. Please stay in touch, and let us all know how you go.

P.S. Do some research on the long term effects of healthy sleep deprivation. It may just give you the incentive you need.

Marianne
22nd August 2011, 13:27
Dourpil, just thought I'd mention, my dad sometimes has night sweats. He claims it's when he eats refined grain --- like white bread and white rice. So he tries to always eat whole grains, like whole wheat, oats, brown rice, etc.

And I had a friend who got them after she'd eaten dairy (she's an ice cream fiend).

If you think it could be one of those, maybe try not eating them for awhile, then introduce one back into your diet and see what it does.

I agree with the others on this thread, about toxins, that the body will dump them quickly at night while it has a chance. Once your body 'sees' it can dump toxins on a regular basis, the night will be more comfortable. Have you heard of food combining? It's an excellent way of helping your body get rid of toxins. It will clear up any skin issues (skin is another avenue of elimination), you'll have loads of energy, and better health.

PM me if you want more info on that.

Best,
Marianne

Kamikaze
22nd August 2011, 13:47
I had night sweats a couple months back for a few weeks I guess. I'm not completely sure what caused it but I wasn't worried or anything and didn't change habits much or anything. I just let it run it's course and don't be worried and now I no longer see it happening.
Had my usual sleep like I usually have but maybe a slight attitude change since then nothing much really. Stay positive and I think it'll mostly work out fine in the end.
I think there is some merit in the body cleansing of toxins. So it might hang on until it's done with that.

dourpil
22nd August 2011, 17:53
@Andywept: Thanks but I'm not a fan of the idea.. Think I'll pass :p

@ (most of) others: I agree and disagree at the same time. Here's why I agree: this is obviously an indicator that there's something not functioning correctly. Toxins might be the cause and I will surely be more careful about the substances I ingest.
But here's why I disagree: The sweats really seem to be related to the dreams I'm having. You didn't really made the link between those two in your posts. So if it's the toxins, why do my body release more of them when my dream is more intense? Or am I having dreams in relation to the toxins that are in my body? It might be the case but probably not as often as it happens.
The reason I talked to you about cannabis was because it doesn't happen when I smoke. Heyoka (you're the only one who made the link): I don't think that your interpretation on why it doesn't happen when I smoke and why it happens when I don't is logical. However, sometimes logic is not to be listened to.

I will be more careful on the relation between food,alcohol,cannabis,etc.. and the sweats. But I think the correlation between what dream I'm having and how bad I'm sweating is pretty good.

Thank you all. Once again I'm not disappointed by the answers I receive on this forum.

ghostrider
22nd August 2011, 17:55
Hey all!

This happens to me quite often. I'm sweating a lot during the night, especially when my dreams are intense (for example when I'm afraid in my dream). What could it be caused by?

I smoke cannabis from time to time, and when I do, this phenomenon never happens. I have to say also that smoking cannabis makes me forget my dreams. I usually never recall them when I smoke. And I never sweat..

Anyone would have an explanation? It's pretty uncomfortable, especially for my girlfriend :p vibrations increasing the body will reject most things it doesn't want in, your body heals when you sleep also..

Heyoka_11
22nd August 2011, 21:57
Or am I having dreams in relation to the toxins that are in my body?

You may have hit the nail on the head. When your full of toxins, it can disrupt every facet of your being, even your dreams.

But just maybe, your dreams are legitimate, and toxic overload is not the problem. So, is there a theme to your dreams? Choose one that you remember well, and start a new thread. I did this a week or so ago, and other members were a real help in making sense out of an obscure dream.