PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Avalon :)

Omni
22nd August 2011, 09:23
Just wanted to express my gratitude for the member base here. This forum is like no other in terms of the quantity of quality people and attitudes you find here.

This forum has done a lot for me in terms of purifying my energy(before I came here I was being called insane and flamed every day on another forum for sharing my experiences and thoughts). And I hope I'm not wrong in thinking I've done some good for this forum and it's members too.

Sometimes I forget to say thank you when I am gracious, but it's a sincere feeling. So I am just saying thank you to all of you who are respectful, kind, loving, intelligent, caring, altruistic, progressive, open minded, ingenuitive, having integrity, discerning, knowledgeable, wise, beautiful, selfless, and in general people I wouldn't mind inviting into my home :)

Avalon has given us a lot IMO. It's had its bumps and bruises. It's a great platform, and I hope it can heal from it's dramas(if it not already has), and continue on throughout the years.

I don't think I'll ever leave this forum as long as it's existent. I value many many people here and hope it's in the cards for many people to stay here over the years.

Also thank you to the mods and staff for giving your time selflessly and helping maintain this place as best you can. The effort doesn't go unnoticed by me...

So thank YOU. I'd like to thank Bill Ryan too for creating this platform. I doubt he'll see this but I do have gratitude towards him for creating this place :) But it's not him that keeps me here. It's the members.

<3

New Dawn
22nd August 2011, 09:28
Couldn't agree more mate. In the past I had considered leaving when I got myself caught in the drama, but there ain't a better forum of people anywhere!! I've not spoke to you much, but have read many of your posts, so thanks to you too for your contributions!

HURRITT ENYETO
22nd August 2011, 09:31
Here Here Omniverse my friend.
And thank you!!

Hurritt

pickle
22nd August 2011, 09:35
Thirded! [Fourthed, you beat me to it Hurrit!]

I've never seen a better place, and frankly, I find the occasional falling-out a fascinating part of Avalon - the fact that most issues end up with empathy and understanding (a learning process maybe?) is admirable.

Peace, and echoing Omni's thanks :)

Pickle

Heyoka_11
22nd August 2011, 09:37
Hey Omniverse,

Good on you for such a heartfelt thank you!

I don't how many of the attributes you list apply to me, who knows, who cares? I have added my thanks regardless.

All the very best to you,

Tony.

D-Day
22nd August 2011, 09:54
Hi Omni,

What a lovely, heartfelt post my friend.

And you're right, Avalon is a truly amazing forum filled with wonderful and fascinating people.

I for one am proud to call myself an Avalonian!

Thanks for the reminder ;)

Tane Mahuta
22nd August 2011, 10:12
Hi Omniverse, thankyou for your input to Avalon, so we can all be enlightened.

Avalon is part of me now....

TM

ktlight
22nd August 2011, 10:18
And I hope I'm not wrong in thinking I've done some good for this forum and it's members too, said Omniverse.

Me too!

Flasky
22nd August 2011, 10:52
What a beautiful message!

I know you and I don't know each other - but just so you know you are receiving a great big hug from me! Right. About. NOW!

Thank you for being part of us too, Omniverse.

DoubleHelix
22nd August 2011, 10:53
Likewise Omni ! But this forum wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for amazing people such as yourself! So a big thank-you to you too !

I've checked out a few forums over the past 3 months to gauge where Avalon stands compared to others and it's safe to say that this place is head and shoulders above any other platform out there!

3 Cheers for Avalon.. hip hip... hooray! hip hip... hooray! hip hip... hooray!

Senso
22nd August 2011, 11:01
Bravo! totally agree.....opens hearts and minds alike.....thank you for your post.....you have spoken many words I think we all would agree upon...I am so grateful everyday for every post that enlightens me ...so much to share so many more to touch and enlighten....thank you Omni thankyou AVALON and everyone much love to you all....senso

DNA
22nd August 2011, 11:02
:eek:Dang, I"ve had three people give me good evidence that three different go to sources of information are bogus.

I'm so mad at Avalon right now.

1. Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy - Alien Interview (http://www.thelivingmoon.com/44cosmic_wisdom/03PDF/Alien_Interview.pdf)
2. Ashayana Deane
and
3. The freaking NASA tether UFO incident.

Not really, :), I appreciate the heads up people, and the ability to look at my frame of reference differntly.
Thank You Avalon :luv:

aranuk
22nd August 2011, 11:03
Thanks to you Omni and all

Stan

Anchor
22nd August 2011, 11:06
Omniverse,

Thank-you for coming here as well.

Its all an exchange - we all win, even when it doesn't feel like it right away.

Gratitude is amazing.

The One
22nd August 2011, 11:16
Well thank you for your kind words my friend.

(before I came here I was being called insane and flamed every day on another forum for sharing my experiences and thoughts).

They havent woken up my friend at least you know you are home with you Avalon family

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EsmaEverheart
22nd August 2011, 11:25
I am glad you are here too, Omni!

Truthseeker85
22nd August 2011, 11:29
Well said my friend. This is a great forum to be a part. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Keep it up!

Lisab
22nd August 2011, 11:29
Totally agree omni. Avalon is the place to be! It's a haven for me. And I can't wait for 2012 when were all looking back on this year,toasting each other, with a 'wow! What a ride'!!! Much love to you all lisax

Terra
22nd August 2011, 12:16
What a great post Omni. A big cheer for you and all here at Avalon.
To go through the bad times aswell as the good and come out on the other side smiling shows how the good people of avalon really are a cut above the rest.
There is a reason why we are all here, we all believe in better.
Sincerely
Terra

toothpick
22nd August 2011, 12:27
Thank-you Avalon, thats for sure, thanks to you too Omniverse.
You know, i haven,t always made the right decision on a lot of things in my on-going adolesence.
But, when it comes to Avalon, it, is the one absolute right decision of my youth.

toothpick

Lord Sidious
22nd August 2011, 12:28
Yeah, you're ok, for a bunch of nuggets, that is. :p

Sir Eltor
22nd August 2011, 14:22
from my own experiences here at Avalon , Omniverse my friend . it just wouldn't be the same without you ...and to sooooooo many others , thanx everyone

Camilo
22nd August 2011, 14:32
I guess we're all in the same boat. Thank you all.

Magnus
22nd August 2011, 15:22
Thank you Omni, for you being you!
You are a true asset, someone to trust, admire and learn from.
The gratitude is mutual.

WhiteFeather
22nd August 2011, 15:46
Heave Ho Bro, we got your back. When you feel like leaning on someone, you can lean on many here. We can share your load.
Be Love and One With The Universe, Always! Vince~

Here's a song for you bro from all of us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KtScrqtbc

TWINCANS
23rd August 2011, 00:49
What an excellent post, Omni. Thank you for posting the depths of your experience so we can share. For me, joining Avalon is like clicking the heels of the red ruby slippers...there's no place like...

sandy
23rd August 2011, 04:31
Oh Omniverse, you are just the best :)

And Right Back at You my Brother and also all my fellow brothers and sisters here in our Avalon Family..... Only wished someone lived close to me as I would rejoice in having your company, over a coffee/tea/juice/spirits/water, etc and in sharing our unity and love of our beautiful Mother Earth!

Bless you Omni for reminding me of the gratitude I feel for all here but seldom say.................Much Love

Sesan
23rd August 2011, 04:42
If that one wasn't from the heart, I don't know what is! I couldn't agree more with you Omni. This place is a jewel and I am honoured to have been accepted into this community! I'm here to stay.
Sesan

Deborah (ahamkara)
23rd August 2011, 04:44
Thank you for putting your thoughts to words. They are both lovely!

Sierra
23rd August 2011, 04:56
Omniverse, thank you from the bottom of my grateful heart. You've just reminded me why I am here.

Sierra :hug:

mosquito
23rd August 2011, 06:09
A big thank you Omni, that was beautifully written and so true. Having been on holiday (and therefore avoiding computers like the plague) for 4 weeks, I was considering leaving Avalon, but you've convinced me to stop being so peevish and stay.
It's frustrating at times not being able to communicate in a real, face to face way, but I think we all do the best we can and, on the whole, this is a good place to be.
Thank you all !!!