PDA

View Full Version : Yellow slit eyes

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 14:41
I've seen humans with momentary yellow eyes with horizontal black slits twice in my life. Once was my brother, and he was less that 15 feet from me. The second time was on television while flipping through channels. Opera looked at the camera for a moment, and I saw her yellowing glowing reptile/bug eyes.

What does this mean? What does it say about them? I'd really like to know about this. Especially because one incident was from my brother.

Is it their way of calling me a bug?

All answers are welcome.

noprophet
22nd August 2011, 14:46
I swear I saw the exact same thing once while me and my aunt were chatting. Just the left eye if I remember correctly.

seantimberwolf
22nd August 2011, 14:53
There is the scientific proof of our primal reptile brain controlling allot of our function.
It is possible that some people have a stronger connection to this part of the brain than most.
I say this because when i was younger i was starring into the mirror, And my eyes went a complete black including the whites.
It may have been a trick of the light although the room was highly lit.
I don't know what it meant, but it has happened to me a few times, pherhaps some of us are more reptile than we care to think

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 15:05
It really scared me the first time. Now I'm wondering what it means about me, and where I come from. Or if some change happened in that persons life. In other words, were my family members once nice and then they were taken over? Or were they always like that? etc...

dima
22nd August 2011, 16:02
It really scared me the first time. Now I'm wondering what it means about me, and where I come from. Or if some change happened in that persons life. In other words, were my family members once nice and then they were taken over? Or were they always like that? etc...

Still your mind and don't be scared, listen to your heart.

First of all, lets clear something here.

Reptilians are also coming from the One Source,
we are all ONE and connected through a universal consciousness,
though we have to experience ourselves as separate
and we need to have the "opposite" view of ourselves in order for this experience to exist.
So "good" aliens "bad" aliens it's just a nice trick we play with ourselves
until we find that there is no good or bad cause there is no separation.

Furthermore, don't you feel a little bit awkward when someone says "Reptilians are evil. They want to hurt us"
or maybe you 'll feel when I replace "Reptilians" with "Jews" lets say.

So, listen to your heart that want us to remove the veil of fear
and experience love and joy by sharing it, even with those that seem "evil".
They need it more..

Love to you and all

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 16:08
Not to be rude, but the whole "let's just get a long" thing isn't working out for many of us. And no, I don't feel uncomfortable calling reptilians evil. It would never occur to me to equate the statement with a Jew, because a Jew is human and unlikely to eat me (energetically or physically).

Positivism can only take a person so far, and then it simply becomes denial and ignorance.

Forevernyt
22nd August 2011, 16:26
Imagine what would happen if the lawyer from Jurassic Park, who was sitting on the toilet when the T-Rex burst through the restroom, showered the T-Rex with love and good feelings....he still would have been eaten.

Reptilians are theoretical, in so far as no solid proof has ever been offered that they exist. There fore, you can really call them whatever you like. If they were real, however, I'm sure, just as with humans, there would be a majority and a minority on how they felt about other species.

For now, it's conjecture.

dima
22nd August 2011, 16:39
Not to be rude, but the whole "let's just get a long" thing isn't working out for many of us. And no, I don't feel uncomfortable calling reptilians evil. It would never occur to me to equate the statement with a Jew, because a Jew is human and unlikely to eat me (energetically or physically).

Positivism can only take a person so far, and then it simply becomes denial and ignorance.

Well, I am sure the Nazis had a different idea about the Jews from you,
but since I just made this statement it means that you missed my point
and since you also seem to have already defined your boxes,
where apparently I am inside the one with the tag "Positivists",
another whole species is inside "evil" and so on,
there isn't much more to say, just follow your heart.
Either way we will meet at the end ;-)

dima
22nd August 2011, 16:46
Imagine what would happen if the lawyer from Jurassic Park, who was sitting on the toilet when the T-Rex burst through the restroom, showered the T-Rex with love and good feelings....he still would have been eaten.

That's a fantastic paradigm!
;)
It made me laugh
thanks!

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 16:57
We really do need to understand why we are seeing humanoids with non-human features. Consider Opera. She has the minds of millions rapped around her finger. As I am slowly locked out of the hive-mind for lack of conformance, my options become more and more limited, and I know I'm not the only one. So what are other people doing about this situation. How are they dealing with survival issues while we're being silently invaded...

Forevernyt
22nd August 2011, 17:04
Maybe it's just me, but I've never ever had any kind of an otherworldly experience. I'm not a skeptic, I believe there are things/forces in this world. I'm pretty sure that somewhere out there, there is alien life and even intelligent life. I also believe there is more to our history than we're allowed to know.

But taking all of that into consideration, I've never seen an alien, a UFO or anyone change before my eyes. I've never seen a ghost, demon or spirit, and the closest I've come to that is using a Ouija board in my youth, (would not use it now as I'm more educated).

Also, when you say Opera, do you mean Oprah? I avoid her show like the plague, actually any day time tv talk show. Don't like game shows either. But that's besides the point.

I'm sure there is more to this world and beyond that we currently know, or are allowed to know, but I've never witnessed anything first hand.

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 17:13
I've witnessed all of those things that you listed, and thanks for the spelling correction. I used to think it was pretty cool to experience the supernatural (it actually just started happening at a young age), but now it's simply destroying my life. You tend to loose friends very quickly if you talk about these things, but how can you go back? After seeing all of those things you mentioned, how can a person possibly relate with the world around that everyone else is tuned into? (Their minds are tuned into the T.V. Program.)

Beats me... I haven't figured it out yet. I admire that you've never seen anything before. I think you're actually very lucky. Once you do see something that completely shatters your perception of reality, it's kinda hard to go back to a normal functioning life. It's also like a rabbit hole, once you see one thing, you start to see many things.

In addition, if the wrong people find out you know too much (as in my example), it can and does ruin lives. Once that happens, you're in another ballpark. You're on invisible lists, and there are invisible eyes trained on you!

Phones lines start clicking when you call your mother. Emails start disappearing from your inbox. You open the curtains of your hotel room and see a man pointing a device at your window, and he hastily ducks out of the way once he knows you've spotted him. That explains why I kept loosing my appetite and feeling very agitated in that room. (That side of the building was closed down and boarded up due to a fire, and the man I saw happened to be the same man who had bought me a few beers at the sidewalk-cafe just two nights ago!)

This has been going on since about the age of ten, in one way or another. But now that I've come through a lot of illusion, I can clearly see the patterns and their effects.

:loco:

Forevernyt
22nd August 2011, 17:20
The weird thing is, I would look forward to seeing something out of the ordinary. It would actually be verification/validation for me. Everyone thinks I'm a conspiracy nut now as it is. My wife makes fun of me because I'm constantly watching the sky. I look for what seems out of place, and never find anything.

I would love to learn to project my self astrally as well, but I'm having issues attaining that mental state.

I guess, if it happens it happens.

seko
22nd August 2011, 19:01
I've witnessed all of those things that you listed, and thanks for the spelling correction. I used to think it was pretty cool to experience the supernatural (it actually just started happening at a young age), but now it's simply destroying my life. You tend to loose friends very quickly if you talk about these things, but how can you go back? After seeing all of those things you mentioned, how can a person possibly relate with the world around that everyone else is tuned into? (Their minds are tuned into the T.V. Program.)

Beats me... I haven't figured it out yet. I admire that you've never seen anything before. I think you're actually very lucky. Once you do see something that completely shatters your perception of reality, it's kinda hard to go back to a normal functioning life. It's also like a rabbit hole, once you see one thing, you start to see many things.

In addition, if the wrong people find out you know too much (as in my example), it can and does ruin lives. Once that happens, you're in another ballpark. You're on invisible lists, and there are invisible eyes trained on you!

Phones lines start clicking when you call your mother. Emails start disappearing from your inbox. You open the curtains of your hotel room and see a man pointing a device at your window, and he hastily ducks out of the way once he knows you've spotted him. That explains why I kept loosing my appetite and feeling very agitated in that room. (That side of the building was closed down and boarded up due to a fire, and the man I saw happened to be the same man who had bought me a few beers at the sidewalk-cafe just two nights ago!)

This has been going on since about the age of ten, in one way or another. But now that I've come through a lot of illusion, I can clearly see the patterns and their effects.

:loco:

So I guess you came to the right place. Your story sounds very interesting, can you tell us more???

You don't sound weird in here.

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 19:06
Oh sure. I'd be glad to answer your questions... some of them...

seko
22nd August 2011, 19:20
Oh sure. I'd be glad to answer your questions... some of them...

My girlfriend so once a person hiding behind a tree, saw her showing her face and when she passed the tree where that woman was hiding and there was nobody there.

It was around 5 pm, day light.

I know that people who hadn't had that experience happened to them, would tell you you're crazy, but we know that isn't true.

People within your family, see things like this or is it just you?? Why do you think you see these type of things or beings??

I do believe her so I don't find your story weird or anyone else's.

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 19:41
It's just me, but they're a network I've never really belonged to. I think I see these kind of things because I am able to see them. That's all. My first memory of this ability of second sight waking up was around 7. I saw the other three members of my family as black shadows - completely black spirit. And I saw them that way through a wall. A hole in the wall simply melted open and I could see the three of them looking back at me over their shoulders. They were aware that I could see them as they really were.

A black shadow, just like them, came over me when I was older and it overcame me. (I was surprised to later read the Carlos Castaneda books in which don Juan talks about those black spirits as fliers.) My parents also quickly left the house the night it happened. Anyway, I've always been a target for that network. It appears I was born into that network. It's just that now, I'm struggling with the battle. I have work to do here, and I feel that I was intentionally sabotaged at a young age. Tagged and bagged, as they say.

I have the ability to observe many things things, but not to effect change. It's frustrating to watch them grind me into the ground, know they are doing it and how they are doing it, and the worst is knowing they know I know but can't prove anything.

They're slowly winning. And it seems that I was sent here for a reason. Perhaps a special reason. Either way, I can't do it with the dragon constantly on my back.

seko
22nd August 2011, 21:06
I have the ability to observe many things things, but not to effect change. It's frustrating to watch them grind me into the ground, know they are doing it and how they are doing it, and the worst is knowing they know I know but can't prove anything.

They're slowly winning. And it seems that I was sent here for a reason. Perhaps a special reason. Either way, I can't do it with the dragon constantly on my back.

Have you talked to people like you, similar stories perhaps??

May be talking to people with the same experiences and there you may find a way of not carrying that dragon and slowly removing them of your path and doing what you're suppose to be doing here.

Peragrate
22nd August 2011, 21:53
That is a wonderful idea. I would love to do that. But honestly, you have to be careful who you share details with... that's my hard earned experience...

(Different time zone: going to bed for now)