23rd August 2011, 00:15
Protesters in Taiz, Yemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDo-bfLJMnU

daledo
23rd August 2011, 00:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_l1rVNCo1k

Carmody
23rd August 2011, 01:18
In that first image, that should be Americans on wall street, marching on Goldman Sachs.

Then we would not need people protesting in Yemen, for the kind of groups that are the source of the issue would be directly under the, uhm... stick.

Darla Ken Pearce
23rd August 2011, 01:34
Once the people realize how many hundreds, thousands, millions MORE there are of ~ the common people ~ than the few in power including all the military and police agencies, they are so outnumbered as to be pathetic. They know this and have always known this ~ but through brainwashing and hypnotic drugging of the masses, we lacked cohesion and purpose and have been too weak to fight back effectively. Now that this paradigm has changed, so dramatically, and with rising consciousness ~ It's all over but the shouting.

Look at those lines of people with Unity of Purpose working together and saying, "Okay, this far and no further. You're out!" Virtually every government, and agency and structure as we know it, will change during this year 2011. Look for wonderful things to happen for everyone ~ as the old ways and systems crash and are unable to get up again to oppress others.

It's a great time to be alive!

pharoah21
23rd August 2011, 01:46
They put us Egyptians to shame! It's like a Domino effect, one country after the next, they're all going to be over thrown! TPTB will soon become TPTW

jackovesk
23rd August 2011, 01:51
In that first image, that should be Americans on wall street, marching on Goldman Sachs.

Then we would not need people protesting in Yemen, for the kind of groups that are the source of the issue would be directly under the, uhm... stick.

How True Carmody,

If I was American, thats one of the 1st places I would go...

...either that or the Federal Reserve..!

daledo
23rd August 2011, 01:52
They know this and have always known this ~ but through brainwashing and hypnotic drugging of the masses, we lacked cohesion and purpose and have been too weak to fight back effectively.

Don't forget that Americans are mass drugged with prescriptions too. This is one of the main reasons I think that you don't see protests like this over here. Hard to protest when you don't give a s#it about anything and in your own little world.

soulseeker
23rd August 2011, 02:05
First video is definitely a protest , but if you look closely at the second video the people are lined up and are praying.

Maybe the protest had to stop for prayers. What ever they are protesting its a good turn out.

Peace to all

daledo
23rd August 2011, 02:11
First video is definitely a protest , but if you look closely at the second video the people are lined up and are praying.

Maybe the protest had to stop for prayers. What ever they are protesting its a good turn out.

Peace to all

You are correct... it was a peaceful protest. You do not have to burn down building like they do in the UK lol

Carmody
23rd August 2011, 02:17
I greatly suspect that the societal fabric is so deconstructed and decentralized in the west, specifically that of the USA, that a protest of that size in NYC would make Los Angles' various riot issues (down through the various times) look pale in comparison.

I praise, and bow a nod of appreciation toward the people of Yemen for keeping it together so well.

Lord Sidious
23rd August 2011, 02:20
Now in that first video we see the beginnings of the end of this system.
Imagine you were the leader of the yemen.
How would you deal with them?
You don't have enough police and military even if you pulled them from every part of the nation and put them all on duty.
If you did that, you couldn't shoot them all, even with belt fed machineguns/chainguns.
The numbers is the only thing they fear at this point.

Calz
23rd August 2011, 02:36
They know this and have always known this ~ but through brainwashing and hypnotic drugging of the masses, we lacked cohesion and purpose and have been too weak to fight back effectively.

Don't forget that Americans are mass drugged with prescriptions too. This is one of the main reasons I think that you don't see protests like this over here. Hard to protest when you don't give a s#it about anything and in your own little world.

Combination of several things ... various means of mind control towards the top of the list. Ever wonder why in the world flouride is put in so many products???

Americans are, by and large, still too "comfortable". Most have not felt the pain that it's government has inflicting on other parts of the world. This too shall pass. Coming soon will be the next version of "shock and awe" and believe me, americans are in for one helluva shock.

andrewgreen
23rd August 2011, 02:57
If protests were to be successful then what would be the outcome? what would we change to make the world better? Until we have a clearer collective idea, generating the will of the masses to protest is difficult and somewhat pointless. What would we protest against? abolishing of the fed, ending wars? Americans have that option through democracy with Ron Paul but it seems unlikely they are aware enough to to vote for it. People are awakening but slowly and we aren't ready as a whole to make significant change happen yet.

Lord Sidious
23rd August 2011, 03:05
If protests were to be successful then what would be the outcome? what would we change to make the world better? Until we have a clearer collective idea, generating the will of the masses to protest is difficult and somewhat pointless. What would we protest against? abolishing of the fed, ending wars? Americans have that option through democracy with Ron Paul but it seems unlikely they are aware enough to to vote for it. People are awakening but slowly and we aren't ready as a whole to make significant change happen yet.

Let me point out a few things to you Andrew.
America is not meant to be a democracy, it is meant to be a republic, this are not the same, not even close.
Secondly, you have no options with the system as it is regardless of who is in the hot seat.
Ron Paul may be a good bloke, but if he were president, he would have to either play the game or be stopped.
They did it before, they will do it again.
The rest of your post is good, there needs to be an alternative before we remove this system.

daledo
23rd August 2011, 04:32
Combination of several things ... various means of mind control towards the top of the list. Ever wonder why in the world flouride is put in so many products???

Alot less subtle than prescribing the medications but nonetheless a drug that makes the population docile. Hitler used it and when the scientists came over after WW2 they brought this secret with them. The Rockefeller Foundation did many studies of fluoride starting in late 1940's. It affects your consciousness and calcifies your third eye. Prevents people from WAKING UP. It is very nasty and everyone should filter their water to remove it.

Carmody
23rd August 2011, 04:43

Alot less subtle than prescribing the medications but nonetheless a drug that makes the population docile. Hitler used it and when the scientists came over after WW2 they brought this secret with them. The Rockefeller Foundation did many studies of fluoride starting in late 1940's. It affects your consciousness and calcifies your third eye. Prevents people from WAKING UP. It is very nasty and everyone should filter their water to remove it.

This cannot be emphasized enough. If you want an expanded mind, with high empathy, high psychic sensitivity and abilities, increased (BALANCED) intelligence through more doors being open, increasing and advancing the self for further incarnations and the loss of fear and loss of control in your life, than this cannot be emphasized enough.

It is far from being the single component --but none are likely to be achieved without addressing this one point.

Generous
23rd August 2011, 05:28
You remind me of a friend of mine I went to school with, Samadoni?

Pharoah21