PDA

View Full Version : Can you see an E.T. ?

Agape
23rd August 2011, 19:00
First ever unfaked photo of an extraterrestrial entity , 1983 ( watch from distance )

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/Centre005.jpg

:becky:

Forevernyt
23rd August 2011, 19:31
Not sure what I'm seeing, is it an enlarged cranium? Who's X-ray is it? What is the source of the film?

Thank you for sharing.

Agape
23rd August 2011, 19:43
It's m Xray when I was 10 . Can you see an E.T. ?

Limor Wolf
23rd August 2011, 22:54
Agape, its quite interesting,could you say more ? the shape of the head is not the regular shape but I like to hear from you on the circumstances of this x-ray when you were ten.what are your observations? can you share?

Thx

Limor

shadowstalker
23rd August 2011, 22:58
I see a silouete of a person inside a box near the 3rd eye

MiguelQ
23rd August 2011, 23:00
the avatar can be overlay on the x ray pic, and it fits!

WhiteFeather
23rd August 2011, 23:03
i SEE SOMETHING IN THE CENTER OF YOUR HEAD, A SQUARE OR SOMETHING, ALSO THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS QUITE SIMILIAR TO THE SHAPE OF THE ET'S ON THE MOVIE: WHEN MARS ATTACKS.
VERY KOOL EVA. ACK....... ACK.. ACK

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i see a silouete of a person inside a box near the 3rd eye
exactly what i see too.

cloud9
23rd August 2011, 23:13
Agape,
this X-ray slide reminds me of what Dolores Cannon narrates in her books but I'm not saying it's exactly the same thing. In The Convoluted Universe there's a story about a lady who is living a reptilian life in another planet at the same time as this one and she has a "few" different things from the rest of us, her Higher Self and guardians keep her protected so she never gets sick, the don't want her to be examined by doctors because they would discover very easily that she is different.

In another story Mrs. Cannon relates how many of us have some microchips or chips in the brain and other parts of the body that resemble what I see in the picture, they are described as mostly kind of square devices.I see a device that it's connected to your eyes, I guess even more than that.

My questions to you are (with much respect):
Does this kind of device give you any special abilities?
Why did you decided to show this to us now?
When the X-rays were taken, do you know about reactions (if any) from the doctors?
The human form in the center of the square is what makes you ET?
What would it be its function?

Thank you.

cloud9
23rd August 2011, 23:19
I also see some differences between your skull shape and a regular one, that again brings me to the question if any doctors have noticed these differences. Perhaps is a bit of different proportions but I'm not an expert.

Agape
23rd August 2011, 23:28
Agape, its quite interesting,could you say more ? the shape of the head is not the regular shape but I like to hear from you on the circumstances of this x-ray when you were ten.what are your observations? can you share?

Thx

Limor

I think the shape is (my ) regular shape . It's kind of ..gone right now, my Xray vision maybe , I'm tired. Or there's not enough light, it's night here .

You could see the eyes in the snap , can't explain unless you see it right away when you look . I 'll check it again tomorrow ..

Circumstances were sort of sarcastic . Mum smashed little e.t. against washing machine .. so I had a big lump and few days later became very dizzy, headachy so mum took me to surgery for check . I had a little black out like all kids do but nothing really serious .

Mum worked at Xray department that time so someone there took the snaps.

And i could take them home at some point ..to make me happy ;)

I've no idea why really but something guided me today to check those pictures .

Thanks for asking ..

Bring your own pics everybody :becky:

Agape
23rd August 2011, 23:33
I see a silouete of a person inside a box near the 3rd eye

I can see one silouete on each side and the one in the middle is reflection ..

Agape
23rd August 2011, 23:38
i SEE SOMETHING IN THE CENTER OF YOUR HEAD, A SQUARE OR SOMETHING, ALSO THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS QUITE SIMILIAR TO THE SHAPE OF THE ET'S ON THE MOVIE: WHEN MARS ATTACKS.
VERY KOOL EVA. ACK....... ACK.. ACK

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i see a silouete of a person inside a box near the 3rd eye
exactly what i see too.

The Square is a glass box, window reflection, glass box ..there are many things inside if you keep watching ..

but don't look much at the glass box ;)

shadowstalker
23rd August 2011, 23:49
Your x-ray reminds me a a crystal skull,

The Square is a glass box, window reflection,
yup i see that, i'll have too check more later been looking at stuff on the puter all day.
also looks like you may have 3 tracking chips at the top and right and left upper part of your skull.
Mind you i'm not saying they are, just looks like it.

Agape
23rd August 2011, 23:58
My questions to you are (with much respect):
Does this kind of device give you any special abilities?
Why did you decided to show this to us now?
When the X-rays were taken, do you know about reactions (if any) from the doctors?
The human form in the center of the square is what makes you ET?
What would it be its function?

Thank you.

Thanks .. it's sort of interesting yes. As I've said , mum worked as radiologist at Xray dep in local clinic that time , for about 5 years together and I used to spend mornings before school and afternoons after school there ,
because basically I did not want to be somewhere with kids and she was afraid to let me home alone.
Which is not why the Xrays were taken but I spent lots of time at the same place .

I read books and did mischieves and chatted with older guys ;)

No I could see the ET looking in full size from behind ..in the evening light . The eyes were there .
I 've had Xray vision couple of times in my life. Possibly it's just me , that's why I asked.

The silouetes are interesting ..but the box is window reflection . It just fits in nicely .

I may have some features like pear shaped head , and enlarged petrous bones ( those behind ears ) which is not visible here anyway .

Doctor said that I have big head and that it's going to be fine :)

I have something on my mind to say ...will explain once I can express it and perhaps someones going to see ET till then ..

Thank you

:yo:

Donna O
24th August 2011, 00:19
Hi Agape. Yes I see the alien. It's at the top, just off center, yes?

Ruby L.
24th August 2011, 00:31
I've been standing in the far back of my room for a while now, squinting my eyes and bending my head at all angles, looking at your x-ray ...

The only thing that comes to my sight is what Donna O is referring to, as well: a small shadow-y face between the 12:00- 1:00 mark near the top of the skull. (Large eyes, deep shadows for cheekbones, a triangular shaped face and a small slit for a mouth.)

I do also see small eye in the socket-- mostly on the right side. (your left)

Thanks for sharing this picture. It's intriguing, indeed.

shadowstalker
24th August 2011, 00:32
I've been standing in the far back of my room for a while now, squinting my eyes and bending my head at all angles, looking at your x-ray ...

The only thing that comes to my sight is what Donna O may be referring to, as well: a small shadow-y face between the 12:00- 1:00 mark near the top of the skull. (looks like four eyes and a triangular shaped face and a small slit for a mouth.)

I did also see small eyes in the socket.

Thanks for sharing this picture. It's intriguing, indeed.
Thank you for the confirmation thought i was just seeing things.

cloud9
24th August 2011, 00:43
Agape,
I was looking for a while and I see a few things:
1.- There are "shadows" in the place where your eyes would be, when looking at them from a distance it's almost as if the eyes are there "looking"
2.- There are 2 kind of alien eyes shapes under the eyes sockets but that's natural, isn't it? It gives the idea of another face
3.- There is a different luminosity or bond density in the upper part of the skull, the lower part is sort of darker.
4.- At the top of the head and a little to the right side I can see 2 soft shadows that give the impression of 2 eyes, is that what you are referring to as the alien?

Is there something else we should be looking at?

markoid
24th August 2011, 01:26
With a little levels adjustment in Photoshop it looks like this. Is this is what you mean Eva?

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn100/markoid/Centre005.jpg

PurpleLama
24th August 2011, 01:51
sooo what is the light source behind the x-ray?

seko
24th August 2011, 03:05
I see two aliens, one on the right on the left.

Thanks for sharing Agape.

Would love to hear more form you.

Tane Mahuta
24th August 2011, 05:03
Looks like this shull is in dire need of some dental work??

TM

Agape
24th August 2011, 15:52
Looks like this shull is in dire need of some dental work??

TM

Hope not urgently :becky:

Agape
24th August 2011, 15:57
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/blueet.jpg

I have photoshoped the picture just a little bit ..to show you the pre-human e.t. ..

Look straight to the eyes . I forgot to say that I'm used to have rather shade here so not sure how much this works in full light exposure , anyway, we're the Light and we're the Shadow ..

Enjoy :angel:

Maia Gabrial
24th August 2011, 16:16
Is this a double exposure? Or something superimposed over another? I can see something that looks feline at the first nasal cavity....(When I tilt my laptop)

Agape
24th August 2011, 16:19
sooo what is the light source behind the x-ray?

I took the picture on window tab early evening , so there's no direct light source .

Thought i should leave it there for a while as original room protection ..

;)

Agape
24th August 2011, 16:22
Is this a double exposure? Or something superimposed over another? I can see something that looks feline at the first nasal cavity....(When I tilt my laptop)

Not double exposure, not anything overflipped, I've just placed the Xray scan which is of good quality otherwise on window to take a snap , so the 'glass box' inside is a reflection.

It has spirals at nasal cavities ( the et. )

Maia Gabrial
24th August 2011, 16:30
What kind of camera did you use to get an x-ray of an ET? It is the oddest thing....
Thank you for sharing it, Agape. It makes us wonder about it....

ktlight
24th August 2011, 16:53
First ever unfaked photo of an extraterrestrial entity , 1983 ( watch from distance )
:becky:

I see an ET.

Agape
24th August 2011, 17:05
What kind of camera did you use to get an x-ray of an ET? It is the oddest thing....
Thank you for sharing it, Agape. It makes us wonder about it....

It's a skull picture on Xray slide, A 5 , taken in 1983 at local Xray department, of my head when I was 10 years old . Vis previous page .
It came to my mind to have a look at it ..and then I took snap of the slide with my iphone, as it is .

:alien:

I don't remember serial number of their machine of course :becky: but it was from Chirana comp.

Maia Gabrial
24th August 2011, 22:33
Not that I'm familiar with any x-ray technologies, but I thought I'd ask. :becky:
So, are you going to tell us that you're an ET, Agape? Because that would be very cool!

seko
24th August 2011, 22:39
Not that I'm familiar with any x-ray technologies, but I thought I'd ask. :becky:
So, are you going to tell us that you're an ET, Agape? Because that would be very cool!

You beat me Maia, I want to ask the same question, but with an extra one. From where?? and give all the details if you please Agape.

Yeah, that would be brilliant if you are. :becky:

ps: Or you have an alien friend??

cloud9
25th August 2011, 04:14
For those who don't know Agape there's a thread in the forum called "The Bodhgaya Event", where Agape tells her story, very interesting indeed, also Kerry interviewed her not long ago, it's still visible at the right site in the project Camelot web site. I'm very sorry I don't know how to post threads as links, if somebody can do it tat would be very cool.

Limor Wolf
25th August 2011, 05:13
Here is Agape's (Eva's) thread presenting her story and her interview with Kerry:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3647-The-Bodhgaya-Event-Eva-Zemanova-s-detailed-personal-experience&highlight=bodhgaya+event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePnTCBjxFAc

jimmer
25th August 2011, 14:50
"Here is Agape's (Eva's) thread presenting her story and her interview with Kerry"

unfortunately, the audio is so bad, I can't get a thing from it.

Agape
25th August 2011, 17:29
"Here is Agape's (Eva's) thread presenting her story and her interview with Kerry"

unfortunately, the audio is so bad, I can't get a thing from it.

I'm co-working with the project Camelot team on the transcript now , they sent me the 'final draft' for proof reading . It's about half done ..

I've realized the audio is bad for most people and there seems to be helicopter hovering above, there's hum certainly , we've not noticed when we were inside the building .

Trying to repair it fast ..

:angel:

Agape
25th August 2011, 17:40

You beat me Maia, I want to ask the same question, but with an extra one. From where?? and give all the details if you please Agape.

It seems to be the case , kind of two in one ? Like Nescafe 2in1 ? The ET seems to be captured in the Xray too , no ?

It seems to be the case but I'm not sure it's really cool :becky:

Do I know what will you think about me ..

I'm one E.T. . Where am I from there are thousands of others like me . Here not, here just few and scattered . Earth is a difficult place to be,
that's why we're here after all ..

I'm from far away, recently we've counted it to 160 million [ earthly ] light years . Light is not of exactly the same speed everywhere . Also star systems are not of the same age and ours is much older , also slower and far more harmonious.

That's why we suffer here so badly ..

There's a report on what has happened to us, yes . In the above link ..

Hello Earth :yo:

( at the end someone will always claim how I was impolite )

;)

Limor Wolf
25th August 2011, 18:40
Originally posted by Agape:" I'm co-working with the project Camelot team on the transcript now , they sent me the 'final draft' for proof reading . It's about half done .."

This is good news.I will sure be reading it,I find your experience intirguing and interesting and unfortunetly I could'nt understand most of whats been said in that interview because of the problem with the sound.Everything has a reason Agape,so I would'nt be too sorry either for you or for Barry King (wich I hope the transcribing team are working on his interview as well) those who need to reach to you and your story will do so.

"I'm one E.T. . Where am I from there are thousands of others like me . Here not, here just few and scattered . Earth is a difficult place to be,
that's why we're here after all .."

You are not alone..

Much love to you and best wishes for good health,

~&^*~*&

Limor

Agape
25th August 2011, 19:25
We were in bad time stress, and trying to cover vast amount of information in really short time .

You can see I was stressed and possibly, also why :becky:

seko
26th August 2011, 00:21

It seems to be the case , kind of two in one ? Like Nescafe 2in1 ? The ET seems to be captured in the Xray too , no ?

It seems to be the case but I'm not sure it's really cool :becky:

Do I know what will you think about me ..

I'm one E.T. . Where am I from there are thousands of others like me . Here not, here just few and scattered . Earth is a difficult place to be,
that's why we're here after all ..

I'm from far away, recently we've counted it to 160 million [ earthly ] light years . Light is not of exactly the same speed everywhere . Also star systems are not of the same age and ours is much older , also slower and far more harmonious.

That's why we suffer here so badly ..

There's a report on what has happened to us, yes . In the above link ..

Hello Earth :yo:

( at the end someone will always claim how I was impolite )

;)

I will think about you like as any good friend of mine and will not judge you, just want to learn from you and be friends :becky:

Agape
26th August 2011, 09:39

events leaving a trail in time-space . Natural curve of events leading to present moment and forwards to future ..
leaving a time-space imprint .
Anyway , what if ..a high resolution camera with as many frames /second as possible in environment bomarded by radioactive particles can capture time-space wave , possibly, can it humanly capture ..entity coming from another time-space environment with succes ?

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/etnoshop.jpg

This is how I ended up last night ..after splitting colors over the screen ( or is it DNA sample ) it was clear that e.t. does not want to be photoshoped.

;)

seko
27th August 2011, 02:58
I'm looking forward to watch your interview with Kerry.

Thanks for sharing Agape!

Agape
27th August 2011, 16:27
I'm about half the way through ... the weather has been wild recently . Feeling very strange ..the world is getting wilder and curiouser instead the opposite .

:angel:

ktlight
27th August 2011, 16:52
Agape
Anyway , what if ..a high resolution camera with as many frames /second as possible in environment bomarded by radioactive particles can capture time-space wave , possibly, can it humanly capture ..entity coming from another time-space environment with succes ?

Anything is possible, but maybe not immediately.