PDA

View Full Version : Friends the time may have come to consider safety!

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 20:52
I have been watching the whole world situation the last few months,
And i imagine so have you,
We must start to face the fact, the very real fact that these earth changes ARE happening and ARE starting sooner than we would have liked.
The fact is, we have more than enough proof, both ancient and recent, the world is seeing earthquakes and other natural pheonomina on a daily basis.
And as i write this a 5.9 earthquake shook the east coast, the east coast for christ sake!
We need to wake up, also more food for thought Hurricane Irene is en route as we speak!
Is it HARRP, most likely.
But what does this mean for us, well we need to see it for what it is, and what it will be.
Maybe its time we made the right choice.
I know that soon i may be booking passage to mainland france to get further from the sea and higher land, being in the UK is not ideal i would imagine.
Also are there any English avolonians who are thinking of getting outa dodge and where would or are you going?

Much love to you all through these difficult times,

13th Warrior
23rd August 2011, 20:59
I would caution against hasty decisions; you may wind up running head long into the fray...

freespirit
23rd August 2011, 21:06
Also are there any English avolonians who are thinking of getting outa dodge and where would or are you going?

Check out the UK Ground Crew Group
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=3

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 21:10
Im thinking that we may end up in a too little too late scenario.
Thats my biggest fear

13th Warrior
23rd August 2011, 21:12
Im thinking that we may end up in a too little too late scenario.
Thats my biggest fear

You will either have tools already or else it will be too late; either way everyone will need to adapt and overcome.

Fred Steeves
23rd August 2011, 21:16
These are the times to keep the storms raging around us at arms length, go inward, and trust what we find there. There is NOTHING else to do.

Cheers,
Fred

Ba-ba-Ra
23rd August 2011, 21:17
Hasty decisions usually aren't wise, HOWEVER, if your instinct is telling you to move, meditate on it and see what comes up. I agree that earth changes have ramped up and IMHO the British Isles are in for another severe winter as is all of the E. coast of U.S. and N. Europe. Another consideration is to be somewhere where you have a support group. Small support groups will be important in the coming years as I don't believe the next decade will be setup for doing it yourself. Perhaps that's part of the Unity Consciousness that's coming in.

But also know that staying out of fear is important. An avalanche falls, some are killed some are safe. A train derails, some are killed some are safe. What makes the difference? Ask yourself that question, otherwise we can spend a lifetime running from place to place. Pay attention, take precautions and then KNOW.

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 21:17
i have an entire kit ready thats what im saying i can leave at the drop of a hat, but im located on the south coast of england, i can get about 300ft above sea level, but ill be 20 miles from the coast at most.
The common census is that the middle east will be the most safe hence the religious prophets claiming it the land of god, and might be why the west has waged a war there fro so long to make it impossible to get there buy the common man.

WhiteFeather
23rd August 2011, 21:24
Fear is the word you should not be using. Use your guidance and intuition. The answer lies within. Stay focused. Have No FEAR. Fear - This is what The Elite Want you to be in. Be Fearless my friend.

Maia Gabrial
23rd August 2011, 21:28
If there are earthquakes all over Earth, then there won't be any safe places. If a comet hits the planet, which btw one came close already, it'll be felt all over. But why not wait and see what happens? The predictions are off the charts ranging from a good thing's going to happen to the extinction level doom and gloom. Go inside your heart and make your peace. Preparation of food and water is ALWAYS a good idea. Then all of this dreariness will not make you panic. But I just want to repeat that we all should wait and see what happens first. And even if it does become a tragic event, bow your head and and know that we've been through death many times....

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 21:35
Oh you misunderstood me, i have inner peace i have complete trust in my eternal spirit,
I know of my real self, that this is an illusion, a proving ground for spirits of eternal grace and love.
But i don't see any harm in self preservation, perhaps some of us may need to survive to create the world mankind deserves, or maybe we have to leave to allow the dark ones to have there petty 3d world of hate and greed, either way im ready :)

13th Warrior
23rd August 2011, 21:48
"The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing."

crosby
23rd August 2011, 21:52
my family and i have no choice but to stay right where we are. we are as prepared as we can be. and we are praying for the best. and we are praying for everyone else as well. my advice: be strong, no fear. keep your mind calm, be ready. if something bad happens, your family and friends will rely on you for comfort and help. we here at avalon are all prepared for the worst case scenarios. remember to let your inner self guide you.
warmest thoughts with you all, corson

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 21:55
Odin all-father speaks to me everyday of my life.
If you follow the teachings of the nine noble virtues and of Odin as i do, then you know self preservation is a mans right and basic need.
I am in touch with my spirit, when i use the word fear its as a matter of fact term, not a litterall sense, please don't insult me by thinking im a fearfull idiot.
I will hold my sword hard and face ragnarok with an open heart and not a heavy soul.
But as a child of midguard it is my duty to care!

Terra
23rd August 2011, 21:56
Hey Sean,

Down on the South Coast too bud, furthest I'm going is the top of the downs with a surf board, a case of Guinness and a few Blue Peters ready rolled. Meet ya there?

Seriously mate, have done the worrying thing, gave it up several years ago. Plan is to do what we do best, adapt and overcome, only when the time comes. Shelves need a bit of topping up but the bug out bag is ready if the need arises. If owt bigger hits us then we are here together as a family.
You can run as much as you like here in the UK, trouble is if the power plants get affected or worse become unmanned then it wont matter where you are...probably the same for mainland Europe. Bring it on, let mother earth scrub herself clean again, we will be back again in the circle of life when the time comes and she lets us....less a few pounds and a few teeth.

enfoldedblue
I really believe the key is choosing love and learning how to 'drop' into the heart center. I have little doubt that something HUGE is happening.....BUT perception will be key to experience. I.e. if we are overtaken by fear we will experience unbelievable calamity....but if we remember that behind all outward appearances these events are driven by love and release any fear we will find ourself exactly where we need to be. It can certainly be easy to be swept away in fear...especially when faced with events that we have been programmed the 'see' as terrifying, so the more we practice accessing the point of love, and weaving it into our lives, the more prepared we will be to face the challenges ahead.

BTW this doesn't necessarily mean sitting and doing nothing...just let love guide the way. Find people that feel good to be around...if it feels fun and exciting to prepare and get supplies then do it...etc

LOVE ALLways, c

PixieDust
im with you seantimberwolf... i have the urge to move also. not because i feel im in imediate danger.. im in the middle of the continent.. litterally haha! its just the urge to move. im bouncing on my feet so to speak. i think its better to be ing a good safe spot and have preperations ready instead of waiting for something to happen and then trying to prepare. its obvious several things are happening the only question is to what extent and when is the big finale coming. Not that the finale will be the end. Im not fearful or acting out of fear more so out of logic.

to each his own i guess though!

peace to all!

pyrangello
23rd August 2011, 21:59
:cool: Timberwolf, whitefeather, babaran and a few others have it right and your there too, stay away from the fear, put things into perspective from within , take a moment, sit, breath, and focus, look around you right now and finally just take that moment and think from your heart with no emotions. the answer is within.

I agree changes are coming , it is not the end by far, only a new beginning , yes there will be Buxxshxt along the way, it's up to you to stay away from that to stay focused.

I'm certainley not some niave guru on a mountain singing coom bye ya , I own a business, have my dogs and friends and family. I tell all to prep til your comfortable then live , live your life and stay away from the energy sucking news only for tidbets on a need to know basis.

My friend who i got off the phone with 30 minutes before the quake hit in DC who happens to live in DC . I told him the same thing , evac plans , bug out bag and don't worrry not right now. He was quiet . Now I just got off the phone with him as he was at the DC train station as he's a conductor . He was a bit more vocal lol, but as I said to him is what I stated above.

Remember this to all of Team Avalon, we have a powerful network here of information real time here from around the world . Your here for a reason, pick and choose your information to your positives and piece the puzzle together as you see it from within. There is more upfront on time real info here from around the world . Glad to be a part of it. Stay in the positive no matter how much negative there is out there, it's all about the balance and if you need help or reassurance then ask for it here . THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD BUT IT WILL CHANGE A BIT . hugs

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 22:05
Okay guys great stuff, sounds good.
Im ready for any situation.
As i stated before Odin All-father will guide me, as he always has,

TERRA ill see you on the downs mate ha ha

kathymarie
23rd August 2011, 22:18
I have vivid dreams. Often I dream of terrible things happening to me....like driving off a cliff...falling into a river (I don't swim;-) ) and in my dreams I never panic...I'm calm right up to hitting the bottom of the ravine, which never happens by the way. And sometimes in life I have to remember that feeling of peace I get and go back there. Did that make sense? I'm full of questions about this Nibiru thing...have been for 20 years reading Zecharia Sitchin. Staying out of fear (false expectations appearing real) I can do....EXCEPT...as I mentioned to someone a few days ago. My oldest daughter is expecting her first child, my first grandchild, in December. This after a devastating miscarriage last January. My heart just wants to break when I think of predicted events during the next few months. I have three daughters and I want them here with me physically. We live atop a ridge in southeastern West Virginia in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. And yes, on the New Madrid fault, too. We're high enough that I believe we might be safe from tsunami. But that's only one thing to consider. Sorry folks, I'm rambling...not even sure whether to post this or not. I guess I need to go to my place of peace inside right now as I'm working myself into a snit. Peace to all of you. In case the big one hits or we lose communication let me say this....from the bottom of my heart I have enjoyed my short time as an Avalonian. So many kindred spirits here....I'm so glad I found you. Blessings and peace to all who shelter here....

kathy

Woody
23rd August 2011, 22:40
Hi, I've had the same feelings, how to survive? Where to go to be safe? I've been storing water and food. There have been times where I have let fear and worry into my life, looking on the forum for good news and only finding more research informing us of something heading our way. Strangely I am not too worried about what will happen to me, I worry for my loved ones, Humanity and the animal kingdom.
Unlike many here I do not know for sure that we are spiritual beings, I've never been lucky enough to be enlightened in that way, I just live, pray and hope that we are more than this physical body and eventually move on to a better place.
Peace and love col

seantimberwolf
23rd August 2011, 22:58
Hi, I've had the same feelings, how to survive? Where to go to be safe? I've been storing water and food. There have been times where I have let fear and worry into my life, looking on the forum for good news and only finding more research informing us of something heading our way. Strangely I am not too worried about what will happen to me, I worry for my loved ones, Humanity and the animal kingdom.
Unlike many here I do not know for sure that we are spiritual beings, I've never been lucky enough to be enlightened in that way, I just live, pray and hope that we are more than this physical body and eventually move on to a better place.
Peace and love col

I'm humbled buy your humility mate, you have no problem admitting that you are less enlightened than others,
This makes you better than most, instead of jumping on the new age band wagon,
I think we can just live and pray as you say, we all have our (god)'s that we worship and i think we will all get our proof one day,
My opinion is that proof of a greater plan is all around in life and nature itself!

Mandala
23rd August 2011, 23:06
Hi guys, it's Mandala weighing in. I live very near Ft. Lauderdale, Fl., 15 minutes from the ocean. My children are in college in South Florida, and I'm taking care of my elderly mother. I feel something big is happening, but I am peace.

My husband doesn't believe anything is going on. I know my family won't leave until they are sure something is happening because one kid is a mainstream science major, and by that time, I don't believe we will be able to get out of this long state until its too late. I won't leave my family, so if there is a tsunami, I guess we will go down with the ship. It is so unreal to be typing this. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Tane Mahuta
24th August 2011, 11:55
Hey timba.....follow your Heart. Don't listen to others...

What you do is Your experience....and yours alone

Be Safe

TM

Alan
24th August 2011, 12:13
Fear can be your friend -- if you're standing on a beach in Hawaii and you see the water getting sucked out to sea, should you sit and meditate about love, as the tsunami sweeps you away? I hope not; there ARE legitimate times to act hastily, I think this was the OP's point.

ghostrider
24th August 2011, 12:16
look at the japan quake in march , what part of the earth is facing the sun on sep 26th that will be the side to bare the brunt of the big quake first, 50 miles away from coast , and 500 ft above sea level is a good start. get a map of your area and waterproof it, at least three months of water and food, something to keep your things dry, stay in the countryside, a battery operated radio may come in handy, bars of soap and water is defence of radiation, if you drop something on the ground in a radiation area leave it. my job in the military was nuclear biological chemical warfare. If a nuke plant goes down you have two hours to get up wind, or you get rads and you can only get so many per hour without it harming you. befriend a spec forces type from any country and pic their brain, or follow them, they will know how to survive and stay off the radar from nato troops/fema. I'm seeing rising water, and big quakes, a boat would be real handy=sailboat. you could move freely and keep you AO changing and follow better weather till things calm down. We make it to Dec, we should be okay. stay alert stay alive.... peace my friends

learninglight
24th August 2011, 12:28
Fear is the word you should not be using. Use your guidance and intuition. The answer lies within. Stay focused. Have No FEAR. Fear - This is what The Elite Want you to be in. Be Fearless my friend.

Its easy to say 'have no fear' but you gotta be one hell of a hard nut to have no fear when the sh ite hits the fan!!!
I just take every day as it comes now and try not to get fearful and its not easy, so i just want to say to all those who do feel fearful your not alone i feel it too and im not worried about saying so, i'm trying to be strong and face my fears head on which by the looks of things i may well be doing very very soon.
All i want to do right now is hold my babies close even though they are 19, 24 and 29 lol

much love to you all

Tane Mahuta
24th August 2011, 12:31
look at the japan quake in march , what part of the earth is facing the sun on sep 26th that will be the side to bare the brunt of the big quake first, 50 miles away from coast , and 500 ft above sea level is a good start. get a map of your area and waterproof it, at least three months of water and food, something to keep your things dry, stay in the countryside, a battery operated radio may come in handy, bars of soap and water is defence of radiation, if you drop something on the ground in a radiation area leave it. my job in the military was nuclear biological chemical warfare. If a nuke plant goes down you have two hours to get up wind, or you get rads and you can only get so many per hour without it harming you. befriend a spec forces type from any country and pic their brain, or follow them, they will know how to survive and stay off the radar from nato troops/fema. I'm seeing rising water, and big quakes, a boat would be real handy=sailboat. you could move freely and keep you AO changing and follow better weather till things calm down. We make it to Dec, we should be okay. stay alert stay alive.... peace my friends

Yeas....if we make it to Dec this will be great!! Means some ones intervened! on our behalf.

PEACE!!

TM

kathymarie
24th August 2011, 12:48
Hi Mandala....everything you have said resonates with me. My husband doesn't believe anything is going on either. I am an only child and my elderly parents live 2 hours away from me. I check on them often but they would never leave their home. They think their only daughter is a nut anyway. I believe the biggest challenge for me living in these times is to TRUST and to have faith in something. I truly believe we are spiritual beings but you know...if it turns out we're not and when we die that's it....well, I guess that's ok since there's nothing to be done about it nor would we even know that we're gone. Hang in there....blessings, kathy
Hi guys, it's Mandala weighing in. I live very near Ft. Lauderdale, Fl., 15 minutes from the ocean. My children are in college in South Florida, and I'm taking care of my elderly mother. I feel something big is happening, but I am peace.

My husband doesn't believe anything is going on. I know my family won't leave until they are sure something is happening because one kid is a mainstream science major, and by that time, I don't believe we will be able to get out of this long state until its too late. I won't leave my family, so if there is a tsunami, I guess we will go down with the ship. It is so unreal to be typing this. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Carolin
24th August 2011, 12:55
If you follow the teachings of the nine noble virtues and of Odin as i do, then you know self preservation is a mans right and basic need.
I am in touch with my spirit, when i use the word fear its as a matter of fact term, not a litterall sense, please don't insult me by thinking im a fearfull idiot.
I will hold my sword hard and face ragnarok with an open heart and not a heavy soul.

Anybody with a lick of common sense will feel some fear about the upcoming events. I'm not afraid of death, I know my soul lives on. I understand I chose to be here during this time. I will grab the popcorn and watch the show. However, I am afraid of seeing the devastation, the suffering and the inhumanity that will ensue. I don't buy the theory that love and light are going to happen instantaneously, that we'll be in 5D and be able to think up some grub.

I completely follow my instincts. My instincts tell me to stock up, stock up and then stock up some more. If your instincts tell you to head for the hills do it. Some have told me that it is fear based but I know what fear feels like and this isn't it. This is an inner knowing and common sense. I think it's their fear that prevent them from seeing what's obvious to me. I will not hold my breath waiting for Jesus, some aliens or ascension to save my butt.

truth4me
24th August 2011, 12:59
If there are earthquakes all over Earth, then there won't be any safe places. If a comet hits the planet, which btw one came close already, it'll be felt all over. But why not wait and see what happens? The predictions are off the charts ranging from a good thing's going to happen to the extinction level doom and gloom. Go inside your heart and make your peace. Preparation of food and water is ALWAYS a good idea. Then all of this dreariness will not make you panic. But I just want to repeat that we all should wait and see what happens first. And even if it does become a tragic event, bow your head and and know that we've been through death many times.... words of wisdom......

shamballaOn
24th August 2011, 13:18
I have been watching the whole world situation the last few months,
And i imagine so have you,
We must start to face the fact, the very real fact that these earth changes ARE happening and ARE starting sooner than we would have liked.
The fact is, we have more than enough proof, both ancient and recent, the world is seeing earthquakes and other natural pheonomina on a daily basis.
And as i write this a 5.9 earthquake shook the east coast, the east coast for christ sake!
We need to wake up, also more food for thought Hurricane Irene is en route as we speak!
Is it HARRP, most likely.
But what does this mean for us, well we need to see it for what it is, and what it will be.
Maybe its time we made the right choice.
I know that soon i may be booking passage to mainland france to get further from the sea and higher land, being in the UK is not ideal i would imagine.

Much love to you all through these difficult times,

I am doing the opposite. I am moving next month from the mountains in the North of Thailand to the island of Ko Samui in the South. Of course a lot of people will say that I am insane. But I think you will get what you are focussing on. I choose Love instead of fear.

I like the sea. It uplifts me. When I am there I will continue to focus on Love and higher my frequencie. Taking a lot of walks with my daughter on the beach.

Every year it is the same. the economy will go down, earthquakes will destroy California. Go and buy canned fish and rice for a half year.

Nobody can tell you what is going to happen. But if you concentrated on yourself, higher your frequencie, take care of your health, help others to upgrade themselves... then your ready for a positive timeline. Then you will shift along with big and /or small shifts that are happening and are continue to happen.

Al this doom and gloom is send out to make you fear. October 28 there can be a shift consciousness. Not sure but it is possible. So take good care of yourself and be in a uplifting mood so you can make the jump. And if there is no shift? Then still you are in a healthy and uplifting mood. Nothing wrong with that. Win win.

The same with 2012. Will there be a shift. I don’t know. But for sure I will be in a fearless state, healthy body and upgraded frequencie. On the Beach!
And if there is no shift. I still win. For sure there will be upgrades/ shifts/ jump, small and /or big in the years to come. Quick or gradually.

Quapla!

RedeZra
24th August 2011, 13:39
death is the destiny of life

it doesn't matter if we go out with a fizzle or a bang

we could discuss philosophy all life long but at the end of the day we do what we must

break up and move or dig in and stay ? I can't say but I stay til I move

interesting times

Snoweagle
24th August 2011, 14:11
This thread, a paradigm of fear, it is. (Yoda, outtake sowing socks for Luke Skywalker)
Well, I see things a little differently, though share your concerns, as the focus of my concerns is the massive con we are all wrapped in. This cosmic interlude that is supposed to impact us has many of us "saving our arses" and running or digging bunkers to provide secular protection for only our own. Therein lies the problem in my opinion.
Further problems exist in that, should something nasty happen shortly, the laws, as stipulated by Her Majesties United Nations has already sealed the fate for all survivors.
Also, every single continent has had or is having their water tables destroyed or corrupted on purpose, forcing populations into corporate controlled cities landscapes.
Not forgetting the false dependance on corporate supplied energy, though every single UK government department as well as banks are set up to receive or produce free energy from the vacuum. No need at all for any power generation for them. We have to pay for the Nuclear plants and the energy provided.
Then again, survivors, assuming the worst case, will also be at the mercy of bio-engineered food stuffs. Remember Codex Alimentarus?
Lets also remind ourselves of the state security and military unfolding around us on our very streets.
All of this is happening now. All the laws in EU have been changed to take advantage of this post apocalyptic event whether true or false. Same in US and Europe. All by the hands of the Rothschilds steering the change.

How many of you depend on supermarkets, television, motors, eating out, doctors, vacations, credit cards, mortgages, money? If you can answer yes to any of these, then you are nerfed. Those are the things, the list is not exhaustive by the way, that entrap each of us to the aprons of corporate dependance. It doesn't matter how much preparation each of us make, in isolation, we will be picked off by the authorities with their security goons. It is happening now and will go into overdrive after the forth coming proposed nastiness. A thousand times worse.

Whether imbued with the grace of Odin or the mighty hammer of Thor ain't gonna be anyone's salvation. The only solution is to make friends now and fast. It is extremely difficult as we have become isolated within our communities and yet talk of communities here online. That will and is changing now. The internet will soon be closed to open discussion, people will and are disappearing. Unless you can step outside your own front door and holler and within two minutes form a group of fifty neighbours then you are in trouble.

With the insight provided on the internet and wonderful forums such as Avalon we can openly discuss current affairs yet in our communities we are considered "odd-ball", yet there is an awakening, we must gather them as best we can and steer them so WE collectively, in each of our locations, stand our ground against this Elitist takeover.

Am of the opinion, whatever false flag scenario passes shortly is merely a muse for the apocalypse thereafter. We can only survive by sticking together. Organise ourselves.

Camilo
24th August 2011, 14:21
Fear, fear, fear all the way. Decisions made based on fear will only lead to unwanted results. Whatever you chose to experience in this life time before incarnating, will come your way wherevever you happen to be. Wake up and smell the coffee!

ulli
24th August 2011, 14:32
For me the most amazing part of the awakening process which began for me in 1977, was the discovery that I could manifest things...whatever was needed, whenever. Anyone remember the MacGuyver series? In all of his dire strait moments he would find the right size piece of metal, or string, within reach, to free him and save his life.
Over the years I began to notice that this was happening to me also, consistantly.
As well as to those of my friends who were open to the idea that they, too, could experience these things.
One only has to free oneself from bad habits, and decide on a life free from oppression.
Nor oppress anyone else either. Then it all begins to flow.
Step into your power, folks. You each have a magic wand.
The right thing will show up just as you need it.
If you watch out how often these coincidences happen in small, insignificant events of life
then you can start believing...and gradually manifest bigger stuff.
Spirit is in charge, not ET, not demons, nor tptb.

Carmody
24th August 2011, 14:55
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28713-Earthquake-Wars-The-Pentagon-may-have-been-Targeted-&p=291805&viewfull=1#post291805

This is a link to another thread and covers the ideas presented in this thread here, regarding seeing reason over that of fear.

Bollinger
24th August 2011, 15:15

Anybody with a lick of common sense will feel some fear about the upcoming events. I'm not afraid of death, I know my soul lives on. I understand I chose to be here during this time. I will grab the popcorn and watch the show. However, I am afraid of seeing the devastation, the suffering and the inhumanity that will ensue. I don't buy the theory that love and light are going to happen instantaneously, that we'll be in 5D and be able to think up some grub.

I completely follow my instincts. My instincts tell me to stock up, stock up and then stock up some more. If your instincts tell you to head for the hills do it. Some have told me that it is fear based but I know what fear feels like and this isn't it. This is an inner knowing and common sense. I think it's their fear that prevent them from seeing what's obvious to me. I will not hold my breath waiting for Jesus, some aliens or ascension to save my butt.

The trouble with instinct is that people only remember the ones that come true. The vast majority of instinctive thought or inclination is based on unfounded fear and the endless repetition of the same old claptrap.

I don't deal in instinct or emotion when it comes to matters of fact. Where they are involved, you have to follow the evidence and since there is nothing other than opinion and hearsay to back up the widespread foreboding that seems to engulf the alternative community from time to time, I put it to everyone who thinks we are all about to die, that the likelihood of such a thing is miniscule compared to the probability of whatever prediction of doom is being peddled has its roots in a much less worthy cause. What is that? Any of the following: money, fame, click-count, visit-count, watch-count, attention-seeking, something to do, boredom or just plain old lacking in intelligence.

Human nature is a very funny thing. How many more baseless predictions do we need to see come and go before we realise it’s probably nothing more than attention-seeking? People love to draw attention to themselves and they do it in a sombre and solemn way to add authenticity and credibility to what they are conveying.

The other incurable trait of human existence is using the world as a scapegoat for their personal problems. So it makes sense to look for others who feel the same and receive affirmation that the world must be to blame. What better way to ease the pain than to assume and spread the word that the world is going to end anyway?

I have heard it too often. The object of the fear this time around is comet Elenin. But if it’s not that, it’s the number of earth quakes. If it’s not that, it’s Yellowstone. If it’s not that it’s the inordinate number of hurricanes and typhoons. If it’s not that it’s 3rd world war. If it’s not that it’s the second coming. If it’s not that, it’s the economic collapse. If it’s not that it’s Nibiru. If it’s not that, it’s the Mayan calendar prediction of the end of time. If it’s not that it’s ETs about to invade. If it’s not that it’s a mass solar ejection. If it’s not that it’s the earth expanding. If it’s not that it’s the polar caps melting. If it’s not that, it’s a new ice age coming. If it’s not that it’s HAARP. And on and on.

As if it isn’t enough that the governments of this world, perhaps to satisfy some misguided agenda of their own, are feeding us with untold garbage day in day out, we ourselves have to feed each other with more of the same. How does that make any sense? It’s nonsense.

Armen
24th August 2011, 16:02
Sean,

I have a couple of things, which have already been mentioned by some other folks, but I feel the need to chime in. When I hear certain statements being made, I perceive contradictions. For instance, the statement that you should listen to your gut, follow your intuition, and inner guidance. And then the statement that you should ignore fear.

You see, I personally, don't feel that fear in itself is a bad thing. It's part of our internal navigational system. If you feel agitation or fear, there might be a reason, and it might be good to listen and at least examine that. Fear has kept me safe from harm more than once. By reading your posts, I get the sense that you understand this, so I'm only writing it to explain where I am coming from.

Where fear becomes a problem, like anything, is when it takes over and causes you to abandon your ability to stay collected and calm. To abandon oneself to fear completely can be very hazardous.

Anyway, my point is that I too am feeling that nervousness, and am in fact relocating to another country as a result. I was set to tour the US, but I have broken that off for now. I feel that nervousness and agitation that you described, and have certainly asked myself what to do with all the info and intuition I have.

I don't know what's going to happen. It may not be dire at all. And then again, it may. What I have concluded, is that I'd rather look like an idiot and be wrong, than be right and get caught in a situation I don't want to be in. So I weighed what that means to me personally to come up with a good decision for myself.

The conclusion I came to, and I think the point of my post, is that regardless of location, I believe that it is important for each of us to decide where and who we want to be with if/when something happens that might create an overwhelming level of chaos. I believe it is extremely important for us all to find the people we want to go through something like that with.

As some have mentioned, their loved ones are close, so they will stay put. Others like me, might feel the need to relocate. My main reason for relocating is to be with other people whom I trust, so that we may face whatever is ahead together. That, in my gut, is the most important thing. To find community however one can.

I am going where there is more community, people live closer to the land, and life is more rural. I don't think that where I'm going will be free from danger, but I'd rather face it there with people whom I feel a sense of solidarity with, than alone, or others whom I have lesser connections with.

Those are some of my internal processes. All this to try and reflect what I am going through back to you, in the hope of giving you more opportunities to know what your heart is telling you. I don't think you're crazy. I'm going through the same thing (live on the west coast of the us) internally.

Although surely meant well, I find it problematic when a person can't express a sense of fear and nervousness about a situation and is met with an abstract response. I believe it's vital for people to be able to express what they are concerned about. That allows others to chime in and share their experiences, and through collective comparison, try and understand what to do about it. So personally, I am not a fan of the standard response not to buy into fear and follow your heart. It's too vague, and in my opinion, doesn't answer the question you asked.

You having fear, or concern, may very well be the earth trying to guide you. I do believe that heart centered people will be guided to safety, and that there's a chance that it will all be a lot smoother than it feels. How silly would it be though if the guidance came through a voice that was telling you to watch out, and you ignored it cause it was expressing itself as fear.

I don't get the sense that this is what you are doing. Rather, I am just trying to reflect something back to you for validation.

So, in conclusion, I just wanted to express to you that I share your sentiments. I have weighed the question through the scale of my heart and mind, and come to the decision I shared earlier in the post.

I hope this can be useful to you in some way.

Davy
24th August 2011, 16:09
We must replace Fear with Courage! We create our fear in our minds cause after all everything is really in the mind and we are ultimately in control of our emotions, by replacing fear with courage we do not lie down and give up but we push forward, ready to meet the next chapter in our lives head on!

Love and light Davy!

Watching from Cyprus
24th August 2011, 16:26
And dear Sir, a 5.3 followed by 2 x 4.5S only 2km under ground IN THE NORWEGIAN SEA... http://www.emsc-csem.org/#2 you are absolutely right, it is happening, and everybody here trying to deny this should wake up and realize prayers are not going to help, but be good to each other and be prepared to help the ones who are un-aware ...

Seek higher ground NOW, and dont be afraid.. we are here to experience this, and it WILL be some kind of an exiting ride, even if we all physically die .... It is not the end. Maybe that is what the Alien Creators mean when they constantly tries to calm us down but stating that we are going to move higher and everything will change, even our physical bodies... I see this as a nice way of saying that we are all going to die, but so be it ... We have died before, so lets hope we will remember this time.

I love you all.
Peter

Camilo
24th August 2011, 18:11
For me the most amazing part of the awakening process which began for me in 1977, was the discovery that I could manifest things...whatever was needed, whenever. Anyone remember the MacGuyver series? In all of his dire strait moments he would find the right size piece of metal, or string, within reach, to free him and save his life.
Over the years I began to notice that this was happening to me also, consistantly.
As well as to those of my friends who were open to the idea that they, too, could experience these things.
One only has to free oneself from bad habits, and decide on a life free from oppression.
Nor oppress anyone else either. Then it all begins to flow.
Step into your power, folks. You each have a magic wand.
The right thing will show up just as you need it.
If you watch out how often these coincidences happen in small, insignificant events of life
then you can start believing...and gradually manifest bigger stuff.
Spirit is in charge, not ET, not demons, nor tptb.

Sincronicity!

Mark
24th August 2011, 18:19
I think Inelia said it best in her recent interview. When it is said that we have to be heart-centered in order to get through these times, it is referring to the ability of those who are thinking about others, who can start over when they lose everything, who are not over-invested in the world as it currently is and their possessions, who will be able to pass through it and come out the other side stronger than before. It is those who identify with their belongings, with power in this world, with the system as is, who will have the problems, who will stay too long, wait till the last minute, hold on to too much. The physical transition is another test that far too many are still not even aware is real, despite the prevalence of the earth changes in the weather and the tectonic plates. Trust in Divine Guidance, we will all be exactly where we are supposed to be whenever what is supposed to happen does.

krsanna
24th August 2011, 19:19
I agree that earth changes have ramped up and IMHO the British Isles are in for another severe winter as is all of the E. coast of U.S. and N. Europe. Another consideration is to be somewhere where you have a support group. Small support groups will be important in the coming years as I don't believe the next decade will be setup for doing it yourself. Perhaps that's part of the Unity Consciousness that's coming in... But also know that staying out of fear is important. An avalanche falls, some are killed some are safe. A train derails, some are killed some are safe. What makes the difference? Ask yourself that question, otherwise we can spend a lifetime running from place to place. Pay attention, take precautions and then KNOW.

Good advice! I've survived large earthquakes in Los Angeles, a 100-year flood in Washington State, and any number of foolhardy risks. You could save thousands of pounds of food and survival supplies to watch them float down a river. Good attention in the present and knowing the right path for you to take is the best action.

Tane Mahuta
24th August 2011, 19:21

Mandela, we are all going through this....nobody will be spared the experience...I feeling it too. All the best & be safe!

Find a community of likeminded friends close to you.

TM

lake
24th August 2011, 19:37
Resonate frequents, bunch of self serving want to be's, kiss you, kiss me!

Only pretend time
Soon to be none

enjoy

krsanna
24th August 2011, 19:48
Seek higher ground NOW, and dont be afraid.. we are here to experience this, and it WILL be some kind of an exiting ride, even if we all physically die .... It is not the end. Maybe that is what the Alien Creators mean when they constantly tries to calm us down but stating that we are going to move higher and everything will change, even our physical bodies... I see this as a nice way of saying that we are all going to die, but so be it ... We have died before, so lets hope we will remember this time.

Reincarnation was among the continual themes of the earliest UFO contact messages, starting around 1949. The UFolks consistently talked about the environment, earth changes and nuclears and time travel in the very early contacts with UFO experiencers like Daniel Fry, George Hunt Williamson, George van Tassel, Truman Betherum and others. After I realized that the many UFOs I had seen all my life had a connection with me, i.e., not everybody sees UFOs a lot, I launched into a study of UFO contact messages from the beginning of the phenomena in 1949. I found similarities and differences in messages to contrast and compare. As an aside, I do NOT believe UFolk are "Alien Creators," but they have figured out how life is assembled from the universal code better than we have, so they seem like "Alien Creators" to some. After years of looking at and comparing UFO contact messages, I cognized a few key points last year.

It was obvious to the UFolk since the beginning of contact in the 1940s that the current culture is going to collapse under its own weight and earth changes related to the sun were due for us. George van Tassel offered some fascinating information about solar cycles in 1954. Richard Miller's contact talked about the sun as the key variable on evolutionary cycles on earth. Impending earth and solar changes were obvious in the earliest UFO contact messages as well as the ultimate collapse of the social structure due to its own inadequacies. Oh, well... it got clearer to me that UFolk talked about reincarnation a lot because 1) not everyone will survive the earth changes and 2) it is necessary to understand reincarnation to start owning the consequences of one's evolutionary path (karma) and consider the future knowing one will live in the future what is incomplete in this life.

Knowledge of reincarnation was essential information in view of impending earth changes. Then I started learning about long planetary cycles, with things like an estimated date for the moon's crystallization at 4,000+ MILLION years and the meteor impact 65 million years ago. It's completely obvious that the earth will continue to change and evolve, because that's what she's been doing for thousands of millions of years. In the big bottleneck 70,000 years ago, only an estimated 10,000 to 12,000 people survived. Where do the all the people go when the earth balances herself for more change? And who's been reincarnating at an unprecedented rate in the last 50 years?

It is us: the souls who have incarnated on this planet time and again and bring back all the business we carry back from the past. Anybody who believes the Pope and the military-industrial complex will protect themselves from the earth changes that we all experience is silly. The knowledge that one gains and the real business of the soul that one accomplishes in a lifetime are the only things that survive the many turns of the physical world. It's clear to me that the ET UFolk knew what was in store for this society in the 1940s, knew they couldn't hold back the tide of our own evolution, but injected information we would need to make this passage.

seantimberwolf
24th August 2011, 20:00
Fear can be your friend -- if you're standing on a beach in Hawaii and you see the water getting sucked out to sea, should you sit and meditate about love, as the tsunami sweeps you away? I hope not; there ARE legitimate times to act hastily, I think this was the OP's point.

Thank you my friend someone who understands my point, glad all is not lost lol

seantimberwolf
24th August 2011, 20:04

Amen friend, Amen!

ulli
24th August 2011, 20:05
I have one question about reincarnation, since the general consensus here seems to agree on it being our immediate next item on the agenda after passing over...

With as many people expected to die during the coming earth changes, as has been suggested, where are all those women going to come from to give birth to so many souls as are waiting to come in?

Or will they each have triplets and quadruplets?

seantimberwolf
24th August 2011, 20:28
I have one question about reincarnation, since the general consensus here seems to agree on it being our immediate next item on the agenda after passing over...

With as many people expected to die during the coming earth changes, as has been suggested, where are all those women going to come from to give birth to so many souls as are waiting to come in?

Ulli:

I believe that we are not "human" souls but just souls, when we die we may go to another world, or another dimension, or even another universe,
Bob Dean once said earth is a tough proving ground for souls, like a school, we see it on a daily basis, people who seem so far removed from us, people who cannot conceive life without there money and jobs and cars, etc.
People who fear the idea of living in nature pure once more, but some of us on hear maybe most of us would love to return to the real meaning of life.
I know everyday i wake up to go to work i feel like crying for the earth i miss, the nature i need, its like a divine sense when im amoungst nature.
Maybe one day we will, but i believe i have lived many lives, thus making this false life hard to swallow

freespirit
24th August 2011, 21:21
I can only speak for my self, I'd rather not be reincarnated thanks.
crappy jobs,half assed goverment,lying cheating politicians,wars,suffering,bigots,racists.

You enter this existence screaming,then a lifetime of emotional trauma,then you die.

There just better be some reward

krsanna
24th August 2011, 23:00
How about the genetics projects that UFolk are reported to have? Who do you think will incarnate in the hybrids coming out of those projects? I've always wondered about those questions. Of course, the human population was reduced to 10,000 to 12,000 about 70,000 years ago and the population steadily built up again. The bottleneck 70,000 years ago greatly reduced the gene pool of all species on the planet. A few hybrids might work to expand the gene pool.

Bollinger
25th August 2011, 07:18

Here is a joke about reincarnation that might dispel the doom (for a little while any way):

Jason came home from the pub late one Friday evening stinking drunk (as he often did) and crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep.

He gave his wife a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.
When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed wearing a long flowing white robe.
“Who the hell are you?” Demanded Jason, “and what are you doing in my bedroom?”.
The mysterious Man answered “This isn’t your bedroom and I’m St. Peter”.
Jason was stunned “You mean I’m dead!!! That can’t be, I have so much to live for, I haven’t said goodbye to my family…. you’ve got to send me back straight away”.

St Peter replied “Yes you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We can only send you back as a dog or a hen.” Jason was devastated, but knowing there was a farm not far from his house, he asked to be sent back as a hen. A flash of light later he was covered in feathers and clucking around pecking the ground.

“This ain’t so bad” he thought until he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.
The farmyard rooster strolled over and said “So you’re the new hen, how are you enjoying your first day here?”
“It’s not so bad” replies Jason, “but I have this strange feeling inside like I’m about to explode”.
“You’re ovulating” explained the rooster, “don’t tell me you’ve never laid an egg before”.
“Never” replies Jason.
“Well just relax and let it happen”.
And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops out from under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the first time. When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best thing that had ever happened to him… ever!!!

The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he felt an enormous SMACK on the back of his head and heard his wife shouting “Jason, wake up you drunken bastard, you’re ****ting the bed!”

Watching from Cyprus
25th August 2011, 07:51
Very well stated Krsanna,
Thank you
Love Peter

TraineeHuman
25th August 2011, 08:17
All of the earthquakes have been along major faultlines (like the big one that goes down the entire length of the US east coast near the Appalachians) -- which sounds scary even to say. Most of the earthquakes have been along the Ring of Fire. Those are the facts. I suggest we need to both use our intuition and to look at the facts also. And combine the two together.

toothpick
25th August 2011, 09:23
We,ll be staying right here at home.
Good health to all.

toothpick

krsanna
26th August 2011, 07:30
We,ll be staying right here at home. Good health to all. toothpick

You'll probably be the one who walks straight through disaster without a scratch. Have you ever firewalked? The first time I firewalked, a guy named Jim came up and took my hand and asked if I would like him to walk with me. I loved his energy. Later I learned Jim held several world championships for longest firewalks. He kept beating his own record. He said the only time he got really burned he was on the coals and doing just fine. Then a reporter took a photo and he was distracted by the flash. For an instant he thought, "I wonder how I look?" He was burned so bad he had to crawl to the bathroom for 3 weeks while his feet healed. Common sense in dealing with the reality of the world you in the present is one thing. Projecting fear about it is quite another proposition.

I love the window the mind passes through when firewalking. You get burned when distracted by a lot of fear, vanity, and the like. Hold your focus.