PDA

View Full Version : projectcamelotlive has been temporarily locked

shadowstalker
24th August 2011, 20:51
Unfortunately, projectcamelotlive has been temporarily locked. All of projectcamelotlive's videos will remain hidden until we can resolve the issue

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive

Hmm I wonder what happened

Lifebringer
24th August 2011, 21:02
It was probably the DutchSince interview. He told it all and is under protection now. God speed DutchSince and Camelot/Kerry.

greybeard
24th August 2011, 21:09
The Project Camelot u tube vids that I checked are still up and running.

Chris

shadowstalker
24th August 2011, 21:11
ya I know I am watching the adam's calender one with MICHAEL TELLINGER

Vitalux
24th August 2011, 21:20
Thank you for posting this article.

I believe it is good to keep a vigil on things such as this, being on guard as well as proactive if needed. We need to help Kerry in any way possible in terms of action or protests should this lock down of her site be the work of censorship.

Much to my surprise last spring I met with some teachers from Japan at a conference in Toronto Canada.
One thing they all were amazed at was the high degree of censorship they said the internet had in both Canada and USA.

We tend to switch on our computers each day and assume that there is very little censorship of what we are able to view on the internet.
However, that is not the case. Much of the information that reaches us is filtered.

I've witnessed many sights similar to Project Camelot be taken off the net, including having their personal locked away in prison on trumped up charges, simply because the powers at "B" wanted to silence them.

Some of you who might remember "TV-links" from a few years ago that had this happen. That sight provided links to many documentaries that were quite informative to those seeking truth rather than the regular lies the common media feeds us.:ohwell:

I sure hope, that Kerry is doing well and things will work out for her, otherwise, I believe that if she has been silenced as a result of censorship, than every American should be screaming from their rooftops and even take their anger into the streets, and threaten their civil leaders with blood flowing down the steps from Parliament should they continue to take your civil liberties and flush them down the toilet.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLNBs48sa1UjH5GBAnRH3pBIZUK7m25ZI4uCBZY58fAMjMW_LZ

edit
I check her web site and it still is locked. Its 5:25pm eastern time here in Toronto

Maia Gabrial
24th August 2011, 21:42
And/or it had something to do with the interview with Cynthia Marie Brewer on the Genome Project.... People thought she was nuts, but must have exposed some serious stuff. I mean she did name names....

pyriel
24th August 2011, 21:52
Thank you for posting this article.

I believe it is good to keep a vigil on things such as this, being on guard as well as proactive if needed. We need to help Kerry in any way possible in terms of action or protests should this lock down of her site be the work of censorship.

Much to my surprise last spring I met with some teachers from Japan at a conference in Toronto Canada.
One thing they all were amazed at was the high degree of censorship they said the internet had in both Canada and USA.

We tend to switch on our computers each day and assume that there is very little censorship of what we are able to view on the internet.
However, that is not the case. Much of the information that reaches us is filtered.

I've witnessed many sights similar to Project Camelot be taken off the net, including having their personal locked away in prison on trumped up charges, simply because the powers at "B" wanted to silence them.

Some of you who might remember "TV-links" from a few years ago that had this happen. That sight provided links to many documentaries that were quite informative to those seeking truth rather than the regular lies the common media feeds us.:ohwell:

I sure hope, that Kerry is doing well and things will work out for her, otherwise, I believe that if she has been silenced as a result of censorship, than every American should be screaming from their rooftops and even take their anger into the streets, and threaten their civil leaders with blood flowing down the steps from Parliament should they continue to take your civil liberties and flush them down the toilet.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLNBs48sa1UjH5GBAnRH3pBIZUK7m25ZI4uCBZY58fAMjMW_LZ

edit
I check her web site and it still is locked. Its 5:25pm eastern time here in Toronto

I dont know about the blood flowing part BUT good size groups of people need to be placing leaders, police, etc under citizen's arrest. Reason I say group is cause cops can easily handle 1 maybe 2 people and they have the gun to do. leaders tho would probably be fine with 2 people.

Davidallany
24th August 2011, 22:21
Does anyone know if Kerry's OK?

pyriel
24th August 2011, 22:40
Does anyone know if Kerry's OK?

I wonder about dutchsinse. I dont think I've ever seen him go 15+ hrs without a new video.

shadowstalker
24th August 2011, 22:49
I really do think, that just as a precaution, we should send out love/healing vibe to them both

Kerry Cassidy
24th August 2011, 23:27
Hi there,

The reason they locked my PROJECTCAMELOT.IVE livestream account is because I closed it in early August and they refunded my money and apparently the billing department never got the memo... LOL.. over there the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing... We will get it sorted!! MEANWHILE ALL VIDEOS are available on YOUTUBE my Project Camelot Youtube channel called JAGBODHI... and the ones that cost money are available at http://projectcamelot.tv

Thanks for the concern!

Cheers,

Kerry

shadowstalker
24th August 2011, 23:48
Hi there,

The reason they locked my PROJECTCAMELOT.IVE livestream account is because I closed it in early August and they refunded my money and apparently the billing department never got the memo... LOL.. over there the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing... We will get it sorted!! MEANWHILE ALL VIDEOS are available on YOUTUBE my Project Camelot Youtube channel called JAGBODHI... and the ones that cost money are available at http://projectcamelot.tv

Thanks for the concern!

Cheers,

Kerry

Awesome at least your ok , awesome

Maia Gabrial
25th August 2011, 15:22
Thanks for taking the time to alleviate our concerns about you, Kerry.
Now if Bill were to say a few words to let us know he's alright, that would be great...!

KosmicKat
25th August 2011, 15:31
4WIW I just found out that the Open Minds Forum was attacked yesterday as well. All back to normal now.