PDA

View Full Version : Not Human: What are they and who is creating them?

24th August 2011, 20:55
They look like human beings and are perfect in every way. But these beings lack the energy humans have behind their eyes, and they lack the energy presence (energy field) natural to human beings and everything else in our natural world.

Through about the last 10 or so years I have had experiences with these beings. Which means that I have noticed and observed them on city streets and in public places. Had very little personal social contact with them at all. My first interaction was strange. My expectation was human. My brain and own energy told me "it" was not. I really did not know where to go with any or all of it at the time with my-self....

What are they and who is creating them. Like I said I don't know what they are but I do know they are Not Human.

What do you think? Is there any information on them or a thread someone has created?

Nora

Kano
24th August 2011, 22:14
Ingo Swann says that he was told by a government official (CIA I think) that the "people" who appear to have perfect features, perfect teeth, eyes, hair, skin, etc, who appear to have mastered the human DNA code, are the ones that are falsely trying to appear as human.

The eyes are the windows to the soul.

Rahkyt
24th August 2011, 22:31
Hm, that is interesting. There is another possibility: Laura Knight-Jadczyk and the Cassiopaeans say there are such things as Organic Portals. Humans who possess a collective soul (http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm), not individuated into incarnate BEings, also that they are new to 3D and will eventually 'grow' a soul.

krsanna
24th August 2011, 23:33
They look like human beings and are perfect in every way. But these beings lack the energy humans have behind their eyes, and they lack the energy presence (energy field) natural to human beings and everything else in our natural world... Through about the last 10 or so years I have had experiences with these beings. Which means that I have noticed and observed them on city streets and in public places. Had very little personal social contact with them at all. My first interaction was strange. My expectation was human. My brain and own energy told me "it" was not. I really did not know where to go with any or all of it at the time with my-self....

The "semi-divine" godlings have been running the scene behind the scene for a long, long time. They're as human as we are but not exactly the same. They have a lot of technology we humans they see as semi-skilled workers do not have. BUT, the godlings have interbred with ordinary workers to create an aristocracy that I believe descended as the Illuminati. I wrote a little piece about the situation. On the other hand, Nora, some of the "human" ghouls produced by ordinary folks are really spooky. We humans started as a worker race with hefty primate contributions, and the features of the primate ancestors still show up among us. Did you ever the photo of G. W. Bush beside an image of a chimpanzee? My gut turns over every time I see the resemblence.

http://www.letters4earth.com/human/watchers.html

ghostrider
24th August 2011, 23:46
I 'm always skeptical about people who are too perfect. these clones could be a test program to see how the public interacts, who knows they could be human recorders spying and recording what is done and said.

Tane Mahuta
25th August 2011, 00:39
They look like human beings and are perfect in every way. But these beings lack the energy humans have behind their eyes, and they lack the energy presence (energy field) natural to human beings and everything else in our natural world.

Through about the last 10 or so years I have had experiences with these beings. Which means that I have noticed and observed them on city streets and in public places. Had very little personal social contact with them at all. My first interaction was strange. My expectation was human. My brain and own energy told me "it" was not. I really did not know where to go with any or all of it at the time with my-self....

What are they and who is creating them. Like I said I don't know what they are but I do know they are Not Human.

What do you think? Is there any information on them or a thread someone has created?

Nora

Hi Nora, welcome to Avalon.....

Next time you see one of these beings, can you please take a photo?

So we all know what they could possibly look like.

TM

25th August 2011, 01:18
Hi Tane,

Thank you, I certainly will even if it is with my cell phone. Please remember, they look, act just like humans and another thing is they do not go through the birth or growth process -they do not age.....

seehas
25th August 2011, 02:03
i can remember an interview i guess camelot? they where talking about cloning done with human dna and they look like humans with one difference they aint got no soul, they put them on this planet as helping robots to keep the sheeps running in the right directions.

kinda like "they live" szenario ;)

my opinion is dont let your eyes be blinded with anger and fear, dont handle someone different because u think he is "what ever"... this is all part of the game and play it with heart and soul

NO FEAR ! LOVE is the biggest power in the universe

TargeT
25th August 2011, 02:07

TM

Turn on FOX news ;)

seehas
25th August 2011, 02:09

TM

Turn on FOX news ;)

haha reminds me on this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5tz-rfdIk

raymond
25th August 2011, 02:11
I have a question. As powerful as these beings are, do you think that the major deities of the world religions, eg. The Creator, The Archangels, The Buddhas. The Hindu Gods are higher than these beings?

Are these beings the foot-soldiers of these major deities or did these beings create the illusions that such major deities exist?

seehas
25th August 2011, 02:14
I have a question. As powerful as these beings are, do you think that the major deities of the world religions, eg. The Creator, The Archangels, The Buddhas. The Hindu Gods are higher than these beings?

Are these beings the foot-soldiers of these major deities or did these beings create the illusions that such major deities exist?

what higher and lower?

i see this planet as a acting class and u cant decide how high or low someone is on his role he is playing? this is a place of experiencing everything this material dimension has to offer

your biggest enemy can be your biggest teacher

u called the name "buddas" there is no person or god called budda, what buddists call buddha is the buddha-nature, we forgot who we where before we booked a course in acting school.

so everybody and everything is buddha but most forgot about that

modwiz
25th August 2011, 02:56

Nora

They are organic portals. The Montalk.net site is one of the better sites to get well informed on this subject in a short time. A short definition:
http://montalk.net/about/212/glossary#organic_portal

In depth coverage. If this thread interested you, this link is where you want to go: http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

I cannot say enough good about this site for very accessible information on all the topics we might discuss here. If you are a newbie browse this site and get up to speed. It will make for more enlightened exchanges and enrichment for us all.

Lord Sidious
25th August 2011, 03:14
Aha, there is that new avatar.
I like it modnugget.

the trojan
25th August 2011, 08:47
Ingo Swann says that he was told by a government official (CIA I think) that the "people" who appear to have perfect features, perfect teeth, eyes, hair, skin, etc, who appear to have mastered the human DNA code, are the ones that are falsely trying to appear as human.

perfect features, perfect teeth, eyes, hair, skin, sounds good to me,could Ingo (?) be as jealous as I am ?

who appear to have mastered the human DNA code Help me someone,i am confused by this and dont want to take it out of context,
Does this mean that their appearance suggests this,or
Is this in relation to an assumed achievement,or
something else?

Carmody
25th August 2011, 14:20
If a being is created, hatched,and is to be a vehicle for someone or something, why make it with flaws? So it would look, shall we say, spanky clean. Perfect. Newborn, but about 30 years old. Possibly about 27, which is the peak for the human body as we (public science and medicine) know it. after 27 the body goes down hill.. Take for example, Arnold Schwarzenegger. His frame is near perfect and so was his discipline as a body builder. Which is why he won those championships so many times. Take his frame and don't put so much muscle on it, but move toward a balanced perfection. And in the body, the look, the presentation, perfect. No flaws. Not one point out of balance. Left right balance (facial and otherwise--we are known to be very sensitive to this), shoulder width to waist balance, Hip size to waist to shoulder, spine length, curvature, facial feature balance, etc. All perfect. Teeth. Not one single sign of ever having a single bit of disease, cold, all of it. The walk, no internal aches and pains. It's hard not to notice when you see it.

You can think of young actors and actresses as being near perfect but when you see them in person, you realize they are human, with flaws. The myopic (single eye) view of the camera, which was planned and acted out (it's position, lighting angles, number of tries to film a perfect moment, all of it)it can make you think that television or film actors are perfect. But... a 'in life, live' presentation of watching them move, think, feel, etc..this allows you to see their humanity. Sometimes this allows you to see an even greater presence, overall, over time, as your understanding of them changes with the revelations of greater interaction. Their slightly off bits that make them human.

But these things have NO flaws and are slightly mechanical, to boot. That is what Ingo Saw in the supermarket, in his book 'Penetration (http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/Penetration-The-Question-of-Extraterrestrial-and-Human-Telepathy-by-Ingo-Swann-text-format)'. And some can have exaggerated aspects of 'human' body and motion-features, which will illustrate their slight difference that strikes very deep in your given alarm system. A camera will not show this, for the most part. The whole must be observed, in person. We also work on integrative psychic signatures, not just the physical, and that is where the alarm really starts ringing in our heads, when we see one.

ulli
25th August 2011, 14:40
I always had this idea that if any creature existed that could move, perceive and self express, such as a clone, then some soul from somewhere in the universe would march right in.
A walk in...
I always thought or felt that souls were dying to get a shot at life on earth, just for the chance of growing into higher levels of spirituality, thus becoming able to move towards higher dimensions.

Carmody
25th August 2011, 14:58
I always had this idea that if any creature existed that could move, perceive and self express, such as a clone, then some soul from somewhere in the universe would march right in.
A walk in...
I always thought or felt that souls were dying to get a shot at life on earth, just for the chance of growing into higher levels of spirituality, thus becoming able to move towards higher dimensions.

Which (one potential direction) leads to a door opening that looks a lot like the film MIB headquarters. with less humour, sadly. (Heh)

For example, we hear a story about a vacuous (mindless automaton) reptilian creation, under human control.. walking the halls of an underground base. Perhaps a bit of give and take from a reptilian species. You give me some of your genetics and I'll give you some of ours. And the game continues. Human kid, a military/whatever geneticist... has a new RC toy (remote control), just like the ones he made as a kid. Just way cooler, in his mind. Tinker, tinker tinker, lost in different avenues and paths.

Basically the humans on the planet that are most advanced, end up running into the exact pattern of being that they need to engage --- to keep them occupied. The layer they exist in. On the reality and inter-dimensional level, parry and thrust, the connection is made.

Which is why I tell people, As far as i can tell...that no matter how far you go in the 3d world, you will always find a deeper layer, that goes on and on. If you want to be free, look inside.

My take on it, in some ways.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5402-Soul-harvester&p=287879&viewfull=1#post287879

My view changes with the information available. It always should change, this view of mine.., otherwise stagnation will freeze me into ignorance and a slow death with no evolution. If I can't change then....I'm walking dead.

At the same time I must practice discernment and detachment, otherwise the information available will rile my emotions and shift my balance to an unworkable place, one that causes me to go in circles or down false paths. False paths are inevitable and will befall any searcher. Learning to recognize one is key. Learning to not be upset by them, is key. Thus, detachment and discernment as basic requirements. I can't run off thinking I'm going to banish internal and external dragons without sometimes taking a hit.

edit: When I run into a child molester, or a killer with a hidden past, the kind that are true sociopaths and try to hide it to fit in, I smell them, I feel them, I recognize their difference. I interact with them, shake a hand, and like the film 'Chronicles of Riddick', where Riddick meets the big boss dude, and the boss dude asks him, 'Are you familiar to me?'...that's the kind of feeling I get. Like an old war. A very old one.

The feeling that comes from a meeting of these 'individuals' is similar. The launch of the being, psychically, interdimensionally, the physical integrative aspects of that..are different, not of this world. It may not be visible on a camera, but only in person, up close and personal.

ulli
25th August 2011, 15:32
A walk in...

Which (one potential direction) leads to a door opening that looks a lot like the film MIB headquarters. with less humour, sadly. (Heh)

For example, we hear a story about a vacuous (mindless automaton) reptilian creation, under human control.. walking the halls of an underground base. Perhaps a bit of give and take from a reptilian species. You give me some of your genetics and I'll give you some of ours. And the game continues. Human kid, a military/whatever geneticist... has a new RC toy (remote control), just like the ones he made as a kid. Just way cooler, in his mind. Tinker, tinker tinker, lost in different avenues and paths.

Basically the humans on the planet that are most advanced, end up running into the exact pattern of being that they need to engage --- to keep them occupied. The layer they exist in. On the reality and inter-dimensional level, parry and thrust, the connection is made.

Which is why I tell people, As far as i can tell...that no matter how far you go in the 3d world, you will always find a deeper layer, that goes on and on. If you want to be free, look inside.

My take on it, in some ways.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5402-Soul-harvester&p=287879&viewfull=1#post287879

My view changes with the information available. It always should change, this view of mine.., otherwise stagnation will freeze me into ignorance and a slow death with no evolution. If I can't change then....I'm walking dead.

At the same time I must practice discernment and detachment, otherwise the information available will rile my emotions and shift my balance to an unworkable place, one that causes me to go in circles or down false paths. False paths are inevitable and will befall any searcher. Learning to recognize one is key. Learning to not be upset by them, is key. Thus, detachment and discernment as basic requirements. I can't run off thinking I'm going to banish internal and external dragons without sometimes taking a hit.

St. Carmody and his inner and outer dragon, hehe.
What will be his reward, one wonders. Yet the reward has already been handed over, so it seems.
Being able to slip out of the physical garment at will, and return to it, and finding everything still in good order, is about as cool as it gets, afaic.
Have you thought of going on a trip together with Fred S. and Jake? I'd love to learn, but fear I'm still too much of a chicken.

Carmody
25th August 2011, 16:43
I'm just getting my seven league boots back on again. I take them off every now and then, for a few months. Sometimes I get distracted and it goes for nearly a year. I bounce between the two. I get bored of one then go back to the other. Each time it gets easier and easier to do, with regard to putting the 7 League boots on.

I'm in a position where I'm asked to perform in the mundane sense, and I have to go there for some time.

But I'm always trying to get back to the other side of things. Ultimate reach requires ultimate commitment. (with respect to being as far as this one might go) so..I'm not at ultimate commitment right now, so no ultimate reach. As ultimate realization also occurs at the same time, it quite difficult to do nasty things with it, as there is no need or desire to do so.

ulli
25th August 2011, 17:02
Carmody,
the whole concept of mercy and forgiveness must be very comforting to those who
have done terrible things in this life, and who struggle with fear of their own craziness bursting forth again.
I'm thinking of serial killers, for example...who may be directed via mind control to do those acts.
Same thing with these soullless non humans...what kind of a force is directing them?

If you were ever to come across a hide-out of those dark beings that manipulate others to perform
such crimes, would you not want to do something about them? Blast them to smithereens?
Or would that interfere with the balance of the universe?

Carmody
25th August 2011, 17:09
Carmody,
the whole concept of mercy and forgiveness must be very comforting to those who
have done terrible things in this life, and who struggle with fear of their own craziness bursting forth again.
I'm thinking of serial killers, for example...who may be directed via mind control to do those acts.
Same thing with these soulless non humans...what kind of a force is directing them?

If you were ever to come across a hide-out of those dark beings that manipulate others to perform
such crimes, would you not want to do something about them? Blast them to smithereens?
Or would that interfere with the balance of the universe?

in my personal experience, capacity comes along with compassion and being without judgment. I think it has to do with vibration. ie, the higher the vibration the greater the capacity to work with or move-manipulate-shift lower vibrations.

Lower vibrations, not having the point of view or position of view, a position of view or viewpoint...which inherently connects the self to a greater aspect of all, those lower vibrations would naturally rate the ability to do more with lower vibrations as a fear, desire and anger type thing. Thus, in that act, lock themselves deeper into a repeating loop. Free your mind and your ass will follow. A million ways to say it.

It is literally a system of interlocked harmonics. A lower frequency or pattern and a higher frequency or pattern. To get to the higher one, one needs to change the self to the higher level, slowly, to climb. But the higher can lock onto the lower fairly easily. If one has ever been in astral form and gotten stuck in rocks or solid objects, this is a real and actual analogy. The soul or higher being is fitting with a biology that is complimentary to their higher vibration. a literal harmonic agreeance, a harmonic lock.

When the electrical and also superconductive singularity-bubble (on multiple planes) of the human body ceases vibration, ie, physical death, the hold or complimentary harmonic coupling ceases..and the given occupant slips out, free. We chose a body that is complimentary to our natural vibrations when we come here. Thus, one of my memories is of being southern Louisiana French, in the US civil war, and I'm in similar genetics, again.

Thus the line about tracing of bloodlines.

Astral projection is a change in vibration or electrical superconductive harmonic coupling patterns. the inner being is given rope to slip free. We jump in a bodily fear response when trying to exit and we are automatically re-coupled, like sliding down a slick hill that appears out of nowhere. Thump! Back in again. We relax, brainwaves change to the correct pattern..and we slip out.

As our vibrations change and we learn more, we can move to different genetics, different groups, for different purposes.

So we work on the genetics we are integrated with and we try to learn how to move upward with them, small steps at a time. then we die, leave, process, go back again.

Dolores Cannon illustrates that someone is interfering in this process and action. Newton says the same but tries not to incite panic. You have to read his works carefully to see where it is mentioned.

I think (and that may change) this is due to the point/fact that capacity of these avatars on this planet is about to change drastically or in a faster or greater way..and thus there is possibly emergent, the face or evidence of a proxy war for inter-dimensionals, for this place, at the same time it is still serving it's function. It's like fighting for the control of a forest, while in the forest, while trying not to disturb the flora and fauna too much. It is seemingly so complex that not one answer will do, in my experience. The facets of it seemingly go everywhere. Like trying to solve a puzzle, and then seeing it as easy when completed, and seen at the correct angle or view. Right now it looks very messy. I'm wise enough, in my estimation, to be sure of nothing.

To more correctly or specifically answer your question, Ulli, I wrestle with the aspects of the body demon every day. My genetics demand I act, and I have to wrestle with that component of the self all the time. The bile rises so hard and so strongly that I sometimes actually choke on it. But I set that aside. For I have to, if I wish to get to a better solution.

MorgaineFallen
25th August 2011, 18:34
Could they be Tulpas?

aranuk
25th August 2011, 18:51

Nora

They are organic portals. The Montalk.net site is one of the better sites to get well informed on this subject in a short time. A short definition:
http://montalk.net/about/212/glossary#organic_portal

In depth coverage. If this thread interested you, this link is where you want to go: http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

I cannot say enough good about this site for very accessible information on all the topics we might discuss here. If you are a newbie browse this site and get up to speed. It will make for more enlightened exchanges and enrichment for us all.

Many thanks Modwiz for the Montalk sites!! Such a great site and I read the "Spiritless Humans" a great read too! I think I have met hundreds of people who would fit that category.

Stan

TargeT
25th August 2011, 18:57
I think (and that may change) this is due to the point/fact that capacity of these avatars on this planet is about to change drastically or in a faster or greater way..and thus there is possibly emergent, the face or evidence of a proxy war for inter-dimensionals, for this place, at the same time it is still serving it's function. It's like fighting for the control of a forest, while in the forest, while trying not to disturb the flora and fauna too much. It is seemingly so complex that not one answer will do, in my experience. The facets of it seemingly go everywhere. Like trying to solve a puzzle, and then seeing it as easy when completed, and seen at the correct angle or view. Right now it looks very messy. I'm wise enough, in my estimation, to be sure of nothing.

Fractal reality, you've said it before though; the more you look the more complex it is (in this 3d plane).

can that not be reversed as well though? fractals work both ways...

as for the topic:

I've often felt (and labeled) these types of people as "place holders" for some reason that term works for the way I think about them.

ulli
25th August 2011, 19:14
It is seemingly so complex that not one answer will do, in my experience. The facets of it seemingly go everywhere. Like trying to solve a puzzle, and then seeing it as easy when completed, and seen at the correct angle or view. Right now it looks very messy. I'm wise enough, in my estimation, to be sure of nothing.

To more correctly or specifically answer your question, Ulli, I wrestle with the aspects of the body demon every day. My genetics demand I act, and I have to wrestle with that component of the self all the time. The bile rises so hard and so strongly that I sometimes actually choke on it. But I set that aside. For I have to, if I wish to get to a better solution.

Being non-judgemental and non-interfering is my goal as well, having had a similar vision.
The only thing is...as I progress in my non-judgemental state life itself brings along new and fresh experiences
that test my resolve...I guess that's what you are saying....There is no end to growth...as there is no end to our shortcomings...

But there is a "but"...there are always more butts....
if you can let go of worrying about the dragon devouring you, if you can let go of focusing on
that mechanical inner "beast" and just decide to cool it for a bit, and switch that contract, rewrite it...

I do believe we live in such an age where that is now allowed....
this idea that you really ARE ok, warts and all....consider it, let it roll over you...

the main thing now is to provide the service; to get others to a place of self acceptance and happiness...
stepping right out of all dualistic thinking...
:blink: :blink:

jackovesk
25th August 2011, 19:15

Nora

"Had very little personal social contact with them at all"

Why don't you try a 'Human Type' approach?

Next time you see one of these Non-Humans, just go up to one and ask them who created them and where do they come from..?

Problem solved..!

Limor Wolf
25th August 2011, 19:26
Originally posted by Carmody: "The whole must be observed, in person. We also work on integrative psychic signatures, not just the physical, and that is where the alarm really starts ringing in our heads, when we see one. "

Observing someone like Zbiginiev Brezezinski always ring the alarm bells for me.
a son of a Diplomat,co-founder of Trilateral Commission,a United Stated national security advisor,Carter's principal foreign policy advisor and now holding the same job for Obama.

A bonafide hybreed Illuminati with not much soul in there.something in his vibration is different

http://www.goodmanspeakersbureau.com/photos/brzezinski_zbigniew.jpg http://www.uga.edu/carterconference/images/brzezinski.jpg http://www.steinbergrecherche.com/brzezinski_zbigniew.jpg

ulli
25th August 2011, 19:38
Could they be Tulpas?

Here, have a Tulpa!! :flypig: :)

Seriously though, who in their right mind would create a Tulpa like Brzezinsky? http://www.steinbergrecherche.com/brzezinski_zbigniew.jpg

Rahkyt
25th August 2011, 20:43
The organic portal information posted on Montalk.net was gleaned from the Cassiopean information. The link I posted earlier in the thread leading to Laura Knight's original page where she speaks about them and gives other foundational information seeming to confirm their existence has a disclaimer at the top referring specifically to Montalk and the young owner there's 'listing' of Organic Portal characteristics. I have read both, and also the Montalk page about spiritless humans, which is an update of the OP page probably created to disassociate him from Laura and the Cassiopeans.

I find the information disturbing. Others do as well, bringing this topic up can lose you friends quick in the most interesting and socially violent of manners, I've found. To believe that there are people walking around out there who are not the same as you and the idea that they may be fully half of the human population is way too much for many, even among those who consider themselves awakened. I recommend the original post here (http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm) for a broader and less stereotypical treatment of the topic. There is the danger of such, if you begin walking around wondering who is an OP/psychopath, thinking that it will be as easy as assigning characteristics as stated on a webpage to discern them. Remembering that they have spent decades perfecting their 'act' as well as their ability to 'mirror' the spiritual qualities of the ensouled back to them gives you an idea of how difficult it is to spot them. A dangerous path to trod ... and, if true, one of the biggest secrets in existence today, although many spiritual traditions discuss the potentiality, albeit in cloaked and metaphorical terms.

Kano
25th August 2011, 20:45

perfect features, perfect teeth, eyes, hair, skin, sounds good to me,could Ingo (?) be as jealous as I am ?

who appear to have mastered the human DNA code Help me someone,i am confused by this and dont want to take it out of context,
Does this mean that their appearance suggests this,or
Is this in relation to an assumed achievement,or
something else?

The context this was said in was when Ingo had an experience with a very beautiful woman in a grocery store. Later he was told by a high up in the CIA that she was not human. He then asked about what things to look out for to know if someone was alien or actual human. The answer was that the most readily available identifiers for John Q Public to be aware of were the appearance of physical perfection.

This kind of reminds of the way Bill described meeting the middle aged man who spoke to him prior to meeting Charles.

St. Germaine?

Curt
25th August 2011, 21:01
Would organic portals tend to be aware that they were portals? Or would it be possible that they'd have no idea?

Koyaanisqatsi
25th August 2011, 21:31
Maybe they are just addicted to some drugs but because you are a stranger and pass them on the street you decide there'e another explanation. I'm a handsome and athletic man (did i mention humble?) but sometimes i smoke marijuana (save the snide comments it helps my ascension) and i walk around with red eyes, seemingly emotionless haha, who knows, could this explain it?

Kano
25th August 2011, 22:09
I think it's important to note (and Carmody hit on this earlier) that the perfect attributes are also accompanied by strange vibes coming from the person in question. It's not just all about the looks. The looks are a marker for further inspection.

seko
25th August 2011, 22:14
I think it's important to note (and Carmody hit on this earlier) that the perfect attributes are also accompanied by strange vibes coming from the person in question. It's not just all about the looks. The looks are a marker for further inspection.

may be our human emotions or sixth sense can feel them and identify them from a normal human been

onawah
25th August 2011, 22:54
If you are familiar with the WingMakers site (Kerry Cassidy has an interview with James, the creator, on PC at:
http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html

Here is where I think the synthetic beings James describes were first mentioned:
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda2.html

It states that synthetic beings are here now and will presage a nexus in individual human evolution wherein each of us must choose if we want to become more human and connected to Nature and Spirit, or more like the synthetics. That does seem to be happening already.

I think these beings, if they really do exist, are upgrading pretty rapidly, and do appear now to be more physically perfect.
I may have had an internet connection for a time with one.
I did not realize what she was at first, but was in awe of her apparent physical and emotional strength.
Later I concluded it was as much because she really had no emotions that she was so tough--I had to change the adjective from "strong" to "tough" as time went on.
But I would say she was actually quite vulnerable once her secret was known, though not vulnerable in an emotional sense.
I think they really don't want to be understood for what they are, and therein lies their vulnerability.
The movie, Blade Runner, was not just a sci fi fantasy, in my view.

If memory serves me, these beings do go through the birth process and so must be coming from human wombs, so they do have human bodies, but not human souls. They seem to be an attempt to sidestep the painful process of individual soul evolution and go right to the Hollywood kind of existence we see in movies where everything looks really good but is empty within.
Another sci fi movie I am reminded of is the classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers about the pods that came to Eartha and grow into replicas of humans which then kill the humans they look like so the artificial ones can take the place of the real humans.

What I always wondered about the movie was what would be the motivation of these fictional beings to take over the lives of the humans they actually despised?

And why would the synthetic beings who apparently really are here with us want to live with humans? Apparently they do want to live with us. They (apparently) want to be like us, but to be (externally) perfect versions of us. While it's our own imperfections that make us the pearls that we are. That is what we must understand.

It feels to me like this is an ego lesson Oneness has created for the human race, that we might learn to understand our own flawed but priceless value and integrity. Compared to a beautiful, near perfect but soulless replica, each of us is worth so much more to Oneness, even with all our warts and weaknesses.

From that perspective, we can welcome these synthetic beings as teachers, but certainly not as role models.

Rahkyt
25th August 2011, 23:01
Would organic portals tend to be aware that they were portals? Or would it be possible that they'd have no idea?

From my own personal experience, thinking about encounters with individuals whom I think may have exemplified the traits as mentioned, perhaps in some cases, yes, they may realize that there is a difference between them and others. And, in other cases, no. The example I like to utilize to explain this is that when you speak to someone who says that they never dream, or they've never experienced a synchronicity or a deja vu, never seen a ghost, never had an astral encounter, never experienced anything at all of a paranormal sort, well, they may be telling the truth to you. For some people who do not believe in these things, who are atheists perhaps also, or are extremely left-brained, perhaps they are, really, different from those of us who are not. But again, this is a dangerous path to trod. Certainly you can't just look at someone who says that and think 'that is an OP' you can't know for certain because some people display OP/psychopathic behavior because they have been traumatized emotionally as well at some point in their lives. Others take on these characteristics in order to succeed in this leaning-psychopathic normative society.

ponda
26th August 2011, 04:30
Someone who fits the description of an organic portal could also be a normal souled human who is being mind controlled or under the influence of a mind parasite or some other type of possession or influence.

dendraw
26th August 2011, 08:06
"Turn on Fox News".......that cracked me up TargeT !!!:laugh:

Carmody
26th August 2011, 13:06
Could they be Tulpas?

No one is answering this question, as they don't know how to answer it.

Having accused myself of producing a Tulpa at a minimum of one time and incident -of recall, I think I can take a shot at answering this question.

Since this is a holographic universe, there is chance that they are Tulpas. However who or what is the originator of the given Tulpa would be the interesting point. If so, controlled by a mass group mind? Part of the consensus reality system? For we never seem to get into direct integration with these Tulpa's, which is somewhat akin to Men In Black. We communicate in given ways, but no real physical integration.

Insofar as a short term answer that needs be pondered, yes, possibly Tulpas. Once again..if so..then of what or who's origin? Whence the reflection comes?

One problem with regard to answering your question or even pondering it, is that the idea of the potential for a Tulpa added to the mix, is that the complexity of possibilities in this issue thus is raised to an unmanageable level for the conscious mind component, so the so-called conscious mind rejects it, out to the pasture of non-consideration, beyond the given fence of reason and contemplation.

It is too nebulous for most, and the shifting field of 'possibility and unknowns' regarding all aspects of 'knowledge and potential (the art of projection of potential within the field of knowledge and reason) fail to indicate any path to reason, so it is left off the table and out in the field. It is past the fence of potential realities, for most incarnated beings of duality (thus-dimensionally layered beings-we are that, yes indeed)..as there is not enough to form reason or reality by or through. From the solely singular conscious viewpoint, that is.

The Day to day consensus so-called reality. The one with limits and fences. Time-space-matter-3d, as a reality viewpoint---the conscious mind and all it envisions. The one reading this bits of differently colored and thus shaped bits on a so called 'computer monitor'. That being, that individual, that group.

The problem with this sort of thing ....is that we have an area, a place where reality is literally formed from this area of roiling unknowns and unformed items and things, the place beyond the fence, where we sense the roiling formlessness.

Where the astral or dimensional mass becomes a formless thing but with a dark mass. Then this forms into dreams and astral plane spaces,which we reflect in our dreams..which we recall..which becomes our consensus reality literally by the internal back channels of the incarnation system.

Essentially, both Golem or Tulpa.....and reality itself.....come from the same place.

Carmody
26th August 2011, 15:05
The moment I hit enter on that one post above....the entire network I'm on went down for over an hour. I just got back on line. My network is local, and under local control, my internet access is not via a major provider. The entire thing was shut down, everyone on it lost their connection.

This is directly tied to the "who's driving the dreambus?" video.

And that they (not the dreambus video) speak of a galactic group, both 3d and dimensional.

That there is a pact of non interference. That integration is possible but it must not be of direct influence. However, some human or incarnating groups may be integrating with others..in a way that helps those human groups meet a parallel path of designs and desire for the given visitors, inter-dimensionals..and the given human groups.

The good guys can indicate to us, what to do, but so can those who wish more of us..than our personal freedom and non-interference.

Darkness must work in secrecy, otherwise the rest of us would know..and shut it down.

By necessity they must operate within the realm and the premise of our enforced ignorance.

Carmody
26th August 2011, 15:30
Essentially, all the universe can do is scratch on the shell of the egg...and make noises and shadows.... the rest is up to you.

ulli
26th August 2011, 15:45
Maybe they are just addicted to some drugs but because you are a stranger and pass them on the street you decide there'e another explanation. I'm a handsome and athletic man (did i mention humble?) but sometimes i smoke marijuana (save the snide comments it helps my ascension) and i walk around with red eyes, seemingly emotionless haha, who knows, could this explain it?

I did read once that Hashish freezes the soul...hopefully only a temporary condition, or I'd be in trouble, too...
your explanation makes sense, but does not rule out the possibility of inorganic beings living in our midst.

The challenge here would be, after meeting one of them, not to get sucked into speculation about them so deeply that it becomes an obsessive disorder, or someone like me might come along and tell the person that they are projecting.

=[Post Update]=

Essentially, all the universe can do is scratch on the shell of the egg...and make noises and shadows.... the rest is up to you.

I love that image, Carmody.
But within seconds of enjoying it I got Lady Gaga spring to mind, and although it didn't ruin the image it did bring it down a notch.
Maybe I'm just jealous of her.

Carmody
26th August 2011, 16:01

I did read once that Hashish freezes the soul...hopefully only a temporary condition, or I'd be in trouble, too...
your explanation makes sense, but does not rule out the possibility of inorganic beings living in our midst.

The challenge here would be, after meeting one of them, not to get sucked into speculation about them so deeply that it becomes an obsessive disorder, or someone like me might come along and tell the person that they are projecting.

In the most literal sense yes.

Part of the training of a Buddhist monk is the literal training to create a physical being that interacts with others. The quality and emotional state of the given Tulpa is representative of the clarity of the given monk who creates it.

The monk must create the Tulpa and then dissipate it. The Tulpa is REAL. 100% so. Full thought, integration with others, etc. It is a reflection in reality, of the combination of the Depths of the Monk's mind as it integrates with 3d timespace. Just like you are right now. I Have made one myself, these tulpas. See the lithium thread, first page.

Thus the point about Christopher Nolan's film 'Inception'. Nolan is doing his part in awakening humankind in the gentle slow manner that is required..for this thing to happen as a grouped event.

So these not humans, as Icke has said. We may have very well created the Reptilians. They may be a reflection of our act of creation in our darkest corners. Another avenue to help us awaken. A reflection of ghosts. Boo! But... so very real. Or not.

The energies come up as science has noted, just in time for us to grow onto something bigger and connect to all, consciously.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28804-Interesting-interview-on-Space-Weather-affecting...

At the same time, a corner of the group mind is trying desperately to hang on to the ego function and ego dream, to not awaken to not grow..and if to grow, to extend the ego-body-fear-desire paradigm into the universe of the multi dimensional. Exactly as your ego tries to do with your personal awakening.

This is NOT going to happen. But the ego mind of mankind, represented in the machinations of the CIA and others, elitists, pirates, pyramids of control...paradigms of secrecy and control....that must die it's own death. Same as your internal issue of ego. Recall it can create reality..the tulpa...and the whole mix.

In the same way that the individual clears the self and the insanity and the fears and the body all spin out of control trying desperately to remain on control..as the those cloaks are dissipated and an opening of the self comes..so the same pattern plays out on the world stage. As above, so below. Global scaling (interlocking harmonics) in everything, from the structure of atoms to the scope and relations of the greatest aspects of the physical in the 'heavens'.

The Ego will take it to the edge of death of the physical structure before it relinquishes control of the self to the opening into dimensional vision and truths. On the scale above that, the 'nasties' of the world...will do the same.

The trick is to do it as gently as possible. Yet at the same time... with great firmness and structure of absolute certainty of outcome. Even though the ego will be throwing false visions, false truths, false thoughts, into the mix of the avatar to try and understand these things that it does not. Continually, it will do this.

Those of us who have not cleared this aspect of animalism, they are trapped in the paradigm of the dark side of the duality self. The dark side of ourselves that controls the outer world, these groups that lie unseen, like our ego..these groups will do the same on this global scale.

Note that is is all happening at the same time. Within the scope of personal ego clearing, all of this happens at the same time. Thus, on the global scale of it, all of it happens at the same time.

As Douglas Adams said, 'Don't Panic'.

ulli
26th August 2011, 16:12
Carmody
Your post #41 above is the living proof of what you write about here...
even though you may not have consciously downed your local network
yet the requirement of the - slow- process that you mention here made it happen...
Which is why the interaction between conscious and subconscious activity makes everything whole.

And that leads me to my favorite motto:
Everything is perfect when you THINK it's perfect

krsanna
26th August 2011, 18:57
I have a question. As powerful as these beings are, do you think that the major deities of the world religions, eg. The Creator, The Archangels, The Buddhas. The Hindu Gods are higher than these beings? Are these beings the foot-soldiers of these major deities or did these beings create the illusions that such major deities exist?

You pose a deliciously enticing question, Raymond. I added an item to an outline for an article this morning addressing the issue. If it is true that life throughout the cosmos is assembled from a universal code then the deities, their foot soldiers and followers are all assembled from one universal code. Perception of the code and identities within it are the major variables. The teachers I truly admire and respect -- Krishna and Buddha, for example -- say the keys to perception are within US. The Watchers, Godlings and Pseudo-ETs who have organized humans to control the affairs of mice and men instruct humans to perceive the world as they want us to perceive it. How human perception has been controlled and organization of identities that include humans as followers and foot soldiers describes mind control programs. Technologies the "Gods" have used for thousands of years conveyed tremendous power to ignorant shepherds in the past. Now that our governments have technologies capable of projecting holograms and mind control, like Blue Beam, we can see through the hollow efforts to marshall humans into religous armies as foot soldiers, robotically directed with technology. Interviews at exit polls after G. W. Bush's second election were rife with comments like, "America needs a Christian president." An American president privately told the French that he needed to fight the battle of Gog and Magog. How spiritual is that? How militantly religious is that? When various spiritual and religious practices are evaluated with the single datum of how the organizers (gods, angels, etc.) instruct human perception several different agendas pop out with identities.

26th August 2011, 21:52
Thank you modwiz,

Yes, I am new here to PA, more in-depth research is required for me any way. I am reading the material on montalk and the information is very helpful. (most of my information is experiential in nature.)

And to comment on about sharing these experiences with other people, I would have to say that I have had many mixed responses and reactions. -Most of which have been "unbelievable".
It scares them or I am totally blown off or given looks that can be described as incredulous at least.

appreciate your wisdom

Nora

we are all related

Curt
26th August 2011, 22:13
Thank you modwiz,

Yes, I am new here to PA, more in-depth research is required for me any way. I am reading the material on montalk and the information is very helpful. (most of my information is experiential in nature.)

And to comment on about sharing these experiences with other people, I would have to say that I have had many mixed responses and reactions. -Most of which have been "unbelievable".
It scares them or I am totally blown off or given looks that can be described as incredulous at least.

appreciate your wisdom

Nora

we are all related

Personally, I would love to hear about any or all of these experiences....

27th August 2011, 03:37
Hi raymond,

thank you, have thought about them being an illusion. had some interesting interactions with higher beings. they were showing me how and where they human/non-human were being created..... not long after that incident i was followed around by a giant green lizard being (really disconcerting) and no i am not crazy. this really happened. i appreciate what you have to say. over the years i have mentioned these beings to people and only one other person has given me the same answer as you did to my question.

Nora

we are all related

laughs-last
15th October 2011, 16:35
Interesting thread all, blessing be with you all, and the light of love.
Where do they come from for me is of no concern, and I don't bother to speculate; as I have bumped into many people who I knew were different on an, slap me in the face level of interaction. Being where/what I am now, such meetings do not move me. They appear for what ever reason, sometimes I think they are intentionally trying to get a reaction; like I saw one man and woman once with a friend in cornwall who looked and felt like they were 1990's Men in black agents, clean cut and polished (lots of wax, wax on , wax off) those guys caused us to spin round and watch them.
I think reality is far more interesting and diverse than we can imagine, as a shaman such things are run of the mill.
to me supernatural is just that which is beyond average joe's view, whcih may be growing as we speak..... whether they are pod people, or extras from Buffy is well a moot point. The old school ideas of avatars of deities, walking among is nothing new, however some folks are maybe powerful humans who have a stronger connection to the Oneness and can seem to be larger than life and radiate, such individuals could be mistaken for ET's. to be honest I guess the viewer influences what they perceive, based on various filters, so a dark person could be seen/felt as being a psychopath, a demon or a golem depending on your view of such matters. So to avoid infecting yourself with fear, angst or other negative emotions, focus on your connection to the LOVE of the Oneness and relax and observe your feelings and the interaction. I had a small talk chat, a few words, in a cinema once with eyes that were all like dark red wine, all the eye no pupil or white; the exchange was civil and focused on the cd I had bought, there was no negative feelings however the eyes were kinda cool, in a buffy way :love: This whole world has been ticking over for zonks, and to be honest I don't see it in lines anymore, all is part of the big script; so be chill in all your interactions, you never no what you might learn. I guess we all do R&R, I wonder is there a 'darkside' message board with someone saying, 'Dudes I just talked to a shaman in a cinema, and the dude didn't try to reality boot me, awesome' (Bill and Ted style voice, not sure why but it kinda fits)

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and LOOK INTO MY EYES ;) :jester: