PDA

View Full Version : Next false flag: alien invasion?

winston smith1971
25th August 2011, 04:27
A new NASA report claims that aliens may launch an attack on humanity for our terrible sin that is man-made global warming.

The UK Guardian reports, “Rising greenhouse emissions may tip off aliens that we are a rapidly expanding threat, warns a report for NASA.”

“Shawn Domagal-Goldman of Nasa’s Planetary Science Division and his colleagues compiled a list of plausible outcomes that could unfold in the aftermath of a close encounter, to help humanity ‘prepare for actual contact’.”

This comes only days after New York Times columnist Paul Krugman proposed the idea of a false flag space alien attack on CNN.

“If we discovered that space aliens were planning to attack and we needed a massive buildup to counter the space alien threat and really inflation and budget deficits took secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months. And then if we discovered, oops, we made a mistake, there aren’t any aliens, we’d be better,” Krugman said. See the infowars.com report here.

Guardian report
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/aug/18/aliens-destroy-humanity-protect-civilisations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Fzzs7oVaA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Fzzs7oVaA&feature=player_embedded

Watching from Cyprus
25th August 2011, 08:50
Hi there,

Could it be that The Elite have prepared the new world currency/currencies to be backed by carbon credits as these are heavily being promoted and sold today and this market is said to become the largest so-called traded asset in the world within the next 3 to 5 years, much larger than the Oil and oil products. Same time this will mean a hidden carbon tax or in other words a tax for every earth citizen to pay to be alive or to breath ????????

What do you think

Carbon taxes are already being paid via various other synonyms hidden as green taxes/duties throughout Europe, and these taxes are just being put over our heads and voted for in the parliaments by our so-called elected reps/members... this makes me boil inside ... Let us refuse to pay any of these taxes since we did not vote for them..

Love you all
Peter

Cidersomerset
25th August 2011, 16:40
Hi Robbie just watched Dark city it was very good......Maybe Paul Krugman is one of those alians touting for intergalatixc arms sales...LOL ..Cheers Steve

winston smith1971
25th August 2011, 17:48
Hi there,

Could it be that The Elite have prepared the new world currency/currencies to be backed by carbon credits as these are heavily being promoted and sold today and this market is said to become the largest so-called traded asset in the world within the next 3 to 5 years, much larger than the Oil and oil products. Same time this will mean a hidden carbon tax or in other words a tax for every earth citizen to pay to be alive or to breath ????????

What do you think

Carbon taxes are already being paid via various other synonyms hidden as green taxes/duties throughout Europe, and these taxes are just being put over our heads and voted for in the parliaments by our so-called elected reps/members... this makes me boil inside ... Let us refuse to pay any of these taxes since we did not vote for them..

Love you all
Peter

Hi Peter, you could be right, as David Icke has said if we let them get away with the small things such as being fined for putting your rubbish bins out on the wrong day, what happens when their knocking on your door to take your children away. In the UK over the last decade or more, so many stealth laws, red tape and bureaucracy has been introduced or sneaked in under the radar we have well and truly become a nanny state. If everybody refused to obey one particular minor law at the same time they couldn't arrest us all, the prison are so over crowded now. The elected powers that be seem to forget the ELECTEDpart, they are only our representative to do our bidding not dictate to the people.

phillipbbg
25th August 2011, 18:36
Does anyone honestly believe that we would know of an alien invasion force, when we can't even see them...... afterall TPTB say there are no UFO's don't they?? seriously folks if I were an alien force I would just hit us quick hit us hard and without warning.... even if the natives see us coming they won't believe what they are seeing or hearing...

No our main problem is the PTB and our SUN not some trumped up Alien invasion...

Step out of the debt cycle, look after your neighbour, only use what you consume...... step out of the media hype for a moment and just listen to the Bull....**** being fed to you every second by the Box...
Change starts within each one of us...

KiwiElf
11th September 2011, 04:22
It's disturbing to see how much mainstream media (News, documentaries, movie themes) are pushing (marketing would be more like it ;)), this scenario - ie "possible alien attack."

Check out the "lean" that a recent special History Channel doco, "Secret Access UFOs on the Record" is taking. This aired on about 27 Aug 2011. Should be on YouTube or other channels. The psychology being used here is classic: note how carefully (and uncomfortably) Nick Pope "words" what he says. Is being headed up by investigative journalist, Leslie Kean. No mention whatsoever of Black Ops technology though.

I smell a rat. ;)

In a nutshell, the program deals with demanding an investigation into highly credible UFO sightings such as the Rendelsham Forest encounter, The huge Boomerang UFO over Phoenix, etc. ie "These UFOs are invading our airspace and present a danger to other aircraft."

I just hope that any investigation that unfolds doesn't end up like another Condon Report or Warren Commission.

On the other hand, it could be a carefully orchestrated part of the overall "disclosure" plan. Also check out the "Ancient Aliens" Series on History Channel.

KiwiElf
17th September 2011, 05:14
There is also the "double jeoprody" angle: that a false flag operation of some description will occur in the near future, (ie, a staged alien attack, perhaps even a real one, 2012 Catastrophe scenario, etc) and another "friendly group" (alien, human or otherwise) will arrive to "save us" from ourselves... provided we do it "THEIR WAY".

This second scenario could come in the form of the Earth-based "Secret Space Agency" arriving as our saviours, and provide a great loophole for explaining the secrecy over all these years.

But I do feel this: "expect the unexpected" Whatever form and whenever these situations occur will be COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED.

Did we "expect" 9/11?
Did we "expect" Pearl Harbour?

"110 years ago we "knew" we couldn't fly. Only hundreds of years before that and we "knew" the world was flat and the Universe revolved around the Earth. What do we really "know?"

ViralSpiral
17th September 2011, 07:25
Step out of the debt cycle, look after your neighbour, only use what you consume...... step out of the media hype for a moment and just listen to the Bull....**** being fed to you every second by the Box...
Change starts within each one of us...

this, and this

"110 years ago we "knew" we couldn't fly. Only hundreds of years before that and we "knew" the world was flat and the Universe revolved around the Earth. What do we really "know?"

Long and faraway are the days where I was consumed by the "what ifs" .....
I have control over my immediate surrounds, and that I choose to fill with love. The power of love is far more powerful than the power of fear. What I am NOT saying is that complacency has replaced my quest for knowing, nor that I will die under the sword, rather by it. I am not happy that we are being lied to and do not swallow every pill that is being fed to me either. If/when I feel it appropriate to make a noise, I do.

In the meantime, I am brewing tea for unexpected visitors...

http://waldotheclown.com/images/flying%20saucer%20balloon.gif

:)