PDA

View Full Version : Holographic Avalonian QnA thread (Areas of expertise / knowledge you offer)

Omni
25th August 2011, 06:54
This thread is for people to post what they know a lot about, or what they are good at, or what they are educated about, or what they have worked in the past,
aiming at being a codex of different people in Avalon you can get in touch with via PM or in this thread, skype etc if you are interested to learn more about the expertise's we all have. Basically networking our talents together to help people become more powerful in ways and more in the know.

If you are not willing to heed curious PMers and people's desires to learn about something, it might be better to not post your educations(I don't mean list your PHD's or whatever, i mean specific subjects you know a lot about, home educated, college, or otherwise) and other areas you are knowledgeable in etc.

We all have varying areas where we know a lot, and other areas where we know very little. I realize some people might think they know more than they do in some subjects, but that is unavoidable on earth(not saying most people on Avalon are this way blaringly).

SO, plz list the things you may be able to offer others a hand in becoming more educated, aware, etc. What specialties and expertise's you have, and are offering(as long as not overwhelmed) to lend your hand to anyone willing to learn the ropes about such on Avalon(questions answered or summaries that are not huge is what I would suggest as reasonable but not setting any rules or anything). I don't mean tutoring hardcore etc(although I'm not saying I would stop such). Just an area you may be able to help someone curious about it, get more info.

If you interact in PM about this, and its fruitful, please consider posting the PMs in this thread. But of course get permission of all parties before doing so.

If you want, you can list your country. People may not think they are experts of their own country, but believe me, other countries are often not well known to most people.... Like I would ask to someone in most different countries(If I remember) what their news is like, or what their government is like. Things like that. If you want to answer those questions in this thread feel free.

This is essentially a holographic QnA thread that requires people to first post what they can be queried about. Hopefully it's not too chaotic, but I don't project this thread having 100 people in it or anything sooooo......

To know our own planet is a gift. As a child I wanted to go to alien planets and learn about them soooo bad. I got the concept seeded to me at some point that "You're on one[an alien planet]" lol. And further, years later, the AI I deal with has said to me "You don't even know your own planet, does it make sense to want to go get to know others?" Now I could argue that.... But it does have some reason to it.

The universe is full of intricacy. Learning more about it is one of the cardinal reasons 'why we are here' IMHO.

And please do not feel bad if you cannot list anything, or can list 1 or 2 things. This is not a competition, leave egos at the door plz.

I will start by listing some things I may be able to offer knowledge in to others:

Black Project Technology

US Government Tactics of Subversion

Extra Terrestrial information(I'm not saying I know what the reality is, but I do have a decent grasp of the info out there and have had thousands of ET experiences[Not saying an "ET experience" always comes from actual ETs])

The Pacific Northwest(USA)

Video Games

Baseball

Progressive theories(like maybe genetics for example)

NLP(I'm not an expert but granted, how much time I have paid attention to such, and how much I'm able to identify it, is pretty sweet to me :) )

Strategy in General

Future Technological Effects on Society(Not an all encompassing expert on this, but have slivers of deeper truths in this category).

Hemp/Cannabis(the best plant on the planet as far as I know and I'm not even talking about smoking it)

Government Infiltration(I've been quite infiltrated myself, so I know the ropes in that category)

Music Production

Graphic Design(not super knowledgeable but know enough to help out total beginners)

Probably more but I'll stop there. Many may already know what many of us have to offer. But that shouldn't stop us from gaining from this thread, should enough people participate and network in this thread and have enough curiosity or altruism to list our specialties for questions or pose questions.

If you have served in any military list that if you want(if you are comfortable doing so of course, and answering questions about it).

Peace
-Omni

greg
10th September 2011, 08:34
Hi,

I have few things to share, but things I know, I gladly share it.

Computers Hardware: building and repair hardware problem computers.

Linux usage: Certified LPIC1: using linux systems and administrate this system + some services with this system: firewalling, proxy, web server,...

Web languages: Still in learning for xml and php, but good knowledge of XHTML, CSS and CMS like Joomla, Wordpress, phpBB,...

Sorry for the faults in english, I try to do my best. I got no real degree and I stop going to school early.

DNA
10th September 2011, 10:27
You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. Forget flower bouquets and work on developing some captivating skills. Napolean Dynamite

http://movieclips.com/kvZ9W-napoleon-dynamite-movie-boyfriends-who-have-great-skills/