PDA

View Full Version : General response

sabra
10th June 2010, 21:33
Wow wow wow,incredibly how does this all end in the proverbial end,one might say.

Just like to commend Bill and co. for all their great work so far and especially the most

recent interviews with the sublime j maxwell and d icke,GREAT STUFF,enlightening,trilling
and simply wonderful.

Many thanks,

sabra.

Bill Ryan
10th June 2010, 22:57
Hi, Sabra - welcome, and many thanks for the accolade. :)

You may want to look at this section, to discuss the new interviews...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?9-Bill-Ryan-s-Threads

All best wishes to you, Bill

Moemers
10th June 2010, 23:43
Just to piggy-back on this, I think the David Icke interview is unbelievable fantastic. Thank you Bill :D

Grizzom
11th June 2010, 04:04
Welcome to the forum Sabra and Moemers

If y'all like David Icke I think ya may also like Nassim Haramien, he's the coolist physicist out there and his work is peer reviewed,very controversial and chaps mainstream physicist's asses.

Nassim's site : http://www.theresonanceproject.org/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335#

(PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)
2003. (4 HRS)
4:02:53 - 2 years ago
If you are not yet familiar with Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond. Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory. Haramein's theory is currently in peer review process for publication in physics journals; however, the presentation does not end with the introduction of his theory alone, but includes the discussion of the path that he took to arrive at his views, which weaves between the texts and monuments of ancient civilizations, biology, chemistry and the primordial role of consciousness - all of which lend further credence to the science behind the theory. If you are not yet familiar with Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond. Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory. Haramein's theory is currently in peer review process for publication in physics journals; however, the presentation does not end with the introduction of his theory alone, but includes the discussion of the path that he took to arrive at his views, which weaves between the texts and monuments of ancient civilizations, biology, chemistry and the primordial role of consciousness - all of which lend further credence to the science behind the th...all » If you are not yet familiar with Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond. Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory. Haramein's theory is currently in peer review process for publication in physics journals; however, the presentation does not end with the introduction of his theory alone, but includes the discussion of the path that he took to arrive at his views, which weaves between the texts and monuments of ancient civilizations, biology, chemistry and the primordial role of consciousness - all of which lend further credence to the science behind the theory.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1895475242307393956#

(PART 2) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Hope to see y'all around, this is a great forum, with lots of good stuff :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bkftzd1QO8

I just borrowed "Through The Wormhole" from conspiracy central and this is some good stuff. :eek:

sabra
11th June 2010, 11:39
Wow wow wow,incredibly how does this end ,the proverbial ending,one might say.

Just like to commend Bill and co. for their effort and harsh labour in justifying the REAL.

i wish i could contribute with the green but i can't so sorry.

I think you hold true to your word and i hope you never lose faith in your
work,you truly are a light being,BILL.
Maybe we will cross words sometime,i have a lot to learn myself.

Many thanks
sabra

Rimbaud
13th June 2010, 00:18
Thanks for those words Sabra!

Rimbaud