PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Pyramids of Caral

The One
25th August 2011, 20:25
This is a pyramid that ranks as one of the largest in the world, period. It’s one that covers on the surface of the mound it covers like 15 football fields. The volume of it is some, we calculate something like two million cubic metres of material. The magnificent ancient city of pyramids at Caral in Peru hit the headlines in 2001. The site is a thousand years older than the earliest known civilization in the Americas and, at 2,627 BC, is as old as the pyramids of Egypt.

Many now believe it is the fabled missing link of archeology – a ‘mother city’. If so, then these extraordinary findings could finally answer one of the great questions of archeology: why did humans become civilized

Enjoy my friends enjoy xx

Nyce555
25th August 2011, 21:28
This was a great video. So If they dated the civilization back to atleast be 5000 years old from the material they found. It could be possible that the civilization was much older than that.

DeDukshyn
25th August 2011, 23:09
This was a great video. So If they dated the civilization back to atleast be 5000 years old from the material they found. It could be possible that the civilization was much older than that.

Haha, so agreed.

I always get a kick out how historians age things ... "we found this material there and it dated to X so that's how old everything around here is." you could easily test a new material from any of earths 3000 year old cities and say - "this material tested current - so this is a modern city" which would be a lie. I don't know why we think these scientists are intelligent at all when the say absurd things like this. Or another favourite of mine is "We found mass burial mounds near this structure that dated to X years old, so this structure must be X years old." Where's the logic in that? Anyone can create a gravesite anytime and place it next to a structure -- as is very often the case ... I'm just a smartass but just shake my head at some of these things and then shake it some more when the sheeple agree that their logic is sound and it must be true because they heard it on TV or something, lol, so I'll just add that I think your "... could be possible ..." could easily be a "...highly plausible that the civilization was much older ..." ;)

Second Son
26th August 2011, 01:50
As politically incorrrect as this sounds, these "intelligent" scientists are nothing short of retarded.

A bag with a rock in it serves to date an entire city.. and jet fuel can bring down 3 skyscrapers. Why can't most people step outside the current paradigm without feeling threatened?

An entire city composed of megalithic stone structures... and ALL made by "stone age man". So the massive stones used to build these ziggurats were... you guessed it... fashioned using nothing but OTHER STONES as tools. Good job guys! The incredibly dense and highly polished capstones of the pyramids of Giza were all fabricated with bronze implements also.

If these folks didn't have a shingle on their wall and a bunch of letters after their names, they would be laughing stocks. Another win for academia.

MargueriteBee
26th August 2011, 02:38
Can I have a link please?

Flash
26th August 2011, 03:44
thanks The One for this great video.

What I see, contrarily to some opinions here, is a great work of archeology and science. We have here an academician who has built an entire career and reputation on civilisation starting with warfare, having the great courage to revise his own theories and admit that this great Peruvian civilisation, dating furthe backr than the Great Pyramids of Egypt, was in fact a paradise,completely irrigated growing frutis and vegetabels in great number, built for a thousand years in which there was absolutely no war, nor warriors, nor protection devices (walls etc). This civilisation was based on commerce and peace.

Dating was taken from rocks, bones, jewels, poteries, fish bones, name it, all over the place. The question remains "is carbon 14 a good way to date, is it relibale?" but
these scientists have used what we now have as a tool to date, they did their best.

They even say that war arrived later in subxsequent civilisations. This almost fit the paradigm of control of the planet starting 5,000 years ago bringing negativity and warfare (may be
with the reptilians and modification of genome, who knows).

They may beileve rithgly or falsely that this is one of the first real civilisation on earth (wrongly in my own opinion), but nevertheles, this civilisation is giving us a real great lesson: 1000 years of peace is possible , good and plentyfull lfe is possible as well for all.

My own inner honnesty demands me to appreciate those archeologists and scientits work and effort for over 20 years. I couild not do as much as they did to start with, and I have to thank them for showing us a path that human civilisations may follow with grace and benefits.

58andfixed
26th August 2011, 03:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCmPb8dt_g

The tie that binds these past civilizations:

1. Numeracy - Mathematics & Calendrical Systems (and if one looks at the 'Secret Histories' in circles with astronomic allignment, cultic buildings, golden ratio, pi and other patterns).

2. Writing (and if one looks at the 'Secret Histories' genealogy & family history).

3. Pottery - decorated with symbolism indicative of 'beliefs.'

4. Metallurgy - and coins, or currency, for generation, accumulation & transfer of wealth originally created by labour.

5. Monumental Architecture - Monoliths, indicative of cultic activities.

6. Hierarchal structures that would have 'guided' the structure of these past civilizations.

7. Warfare.

The Secret History of the World: As Laid down by the Secret Societies by Mark Booth , (Read by) John Lee.

http://img2.imagesbn.com/images/122960000/122967583.JPG

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Secret-History-of-the-World/Mark-Booth/e/9781400156221

There is a consistency to the 'cycles' of the past, and those that we are currently living through.

Being curious to understand their source, their weaknesses, the consequences and the sequence of events will prepare us for collaborating on envisioning an alternative path with a sustainable outcome.

Flash
26th August 2011, 03:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCmPb8dt_g

The tie that binds these past civilizations:

1. Numeracy - Mathematics & Calendrical Systems (and if one looks at the 'Secret Histories' in circles with astronomic allignment, cultic buildings, golden ratio, pi and other patterns).

2. Writing (and if one looks at the 'Secret Histories' genealogy & family history).

3. Pottery - decorated with symbolism indicative of 'beliefs.'

4. Metallurgy - and coins, or currency, for generation, accumulation & transfer of wealth originally created by labour.

5. Monumental Architecture - Monoliths, indicative of cultic activities.

6. Hierarchal structures that would have 'guided' the structure of these past civilizations.

7. Warfare.

The Secret History of the World: As Laid down by the Secret Societies by Mark Booth , (Read by) John Lee.

http://img2.imagesbn.com/images/122960000/122967583.JPG

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Secret-History-of-the-World/Mark-Booth/e/9781400156221

There is a consistency to the 'cycles' of the past, and those that we are currently living through.

Being curious to understand their source, their weaknesses, the consequences and the sequence of events will prepare us for collaborating on envisioning an alternative path with a sustainable outcome.

The last point: Warfare, has been proven wrong by these pyramids and civilisation just discovered.

The warfare theorist was courageous enough to say that he had to change his whole vision of creation ov civilisation. HE DISPROVED HIMSELF, Warfare is not part of very early civilisations anymore.

Listening to the entire video may help you in this.

Flash
26th August 2011, 12:47
I dreamed of 1000 years of peace and paradise like enjoyment. I did not know some Peruvians had it 5,000 years ago. Very interesting to look at and think about. Something positive showing us that the desire to build something positive may lead to it, and that war is definitly an unecessary construct by feeble and psychopathics PTB minds