PDA

View Full Version : Who's fault is it again?

shadowstalker
25th August 2011, 21:48
The internet is the consciousnesses of the world that no one wants to own up to. we need to look inside and not what others want us to look at, blamings THINGs like facebook and MYSPACE and the like is merely the scapegoat of the ones who do not want to own up to there faults, actions, and denials.

New Dawn
25th August 2011, 23:32
The reason I do not have Facebook is because it highlights how stupid and annoying most people are. I try to be understanding, but its actually quite depressing. Its not Facebook I hate, its what it shines a light on. I used to post random crap and get lots of replies. If I posted about anything worthwhile, not one reply most of the time. MySpace was great for musicians at least -good media player (even if the songs did sound like s ****!)

DeDukshyn
25th August 2011, 23:43
Hehe yes, the whole concept of blame is really just an emphasis of division. And to expand on your initial thought "blaming" is just a way of not having to solve a problem = ineptness or laziness or feeling of superiority or inability or whatever - and it defines a lack or issue in oneself much more than it qualifies something or a situation. Taking responsibility and putting in an effort in support of change doesn't require you have to have been a part of the problem, yet most people seem to always associate the two erroneously casting a bad light on being instantly forgiving as opposed to blaming.

shadowstalker
25th August 2011, 23:44
The reason I do not have Facebook is because it highlights how stupid and annoying most people are. I try to be understanding, but its actually quite depressing. Its not Facebook I hate, its what it shines a light on. I used to post random crap and get lots of replies. If I posted about anything worthwhile, not one reply most of the time. MySpace was great for musicians at least -good media player (even if the songs did sound like s ****!)

Ya I know even when I post , folks wont even hit the like button, when i post something that would help folks they dont seem to notice, not unless they are of like minds, then there is a huge conversation.

it's shows a lot about folks you never new about especially family.