PDA

View Full Version : Are Chemtrails just the preparation for testing Plasma based weapons?

Shairia
19th March 2010, 02:14
I've been doing a little reading on plasma based weaponry lately and came upon an interesting bit of information from the following wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma-based_weaponry

"One can ionize the atmosphere by just heating it up with electromagnetics (laser, microwaves, etc.), but it is a whole lot easier to generate plasma if one dumps barium, carbon, and aluminum into the atmosphere first."

Interesting is it not that at least two of these ingredients are what has been reported to be dumped into the atmosphere by chemtrails?

Russia claims to have such a weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY1mn1IxFs8

After viewing this video I was reminded of the spiral in Norway. It's not unreasonable to add a testing of such technology as one of the possible therories for the appearance of that spiral.

The more I dig into this subject the more interesting it becomes.

Majorion
19th March 2010, 02:20
Hmm, Plasma Weapons... :laser:

Maybe they use it to ward off "space enemies" :biggrin1:

ZN0XnDJKdWo

Shairia
19th March 2010, 02:44
I take both these topics seriously.

Majorion
19th March 2010, 03:16
I take both these topics seriously.

And who even suggested otherwise? me?

I take these topics seriously too, if you watch the clip I posted, not sure if you've seen it or even heard of it before, but there you have official NASA video footage, from shuttle mission STS-48, and undeniably and can be clearly seen an object buzzing away from what appears to be a projectile or pulse weapon of some sort, your thread is about Plasma Weapons, I just posted the best evidence, and doesn't the plot thicken, could you explain what that object was; they were firing at. Far more nefarious purpose for these weapons, thats the point.

Regards,

Shairia
19th March 2010, 03:42
If I misundertood you I apologize I did watch your clip and wondered. I also noticed my embedded video wasn't there in my post also. I guess I was just thrown but the emoticon you chose. I also realize that while they may be testing on ground and air targets the intention is for space travel and probably defense systems.

Myra
19th March 2010, 04:13
Well one things for sure they're hiding something although I'm not quite sure what. Aerospace Cos. have been testing and working with this stuff secretly for years now.

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 11:03
Hello Shairia

Thank you for posting the video. It makes sense then when they said they were doing a missile test, they were refering to a missile destruction weapon.

I am sure they are using the same to cause earthquakes. Have you noticed how many earthquakes happen at 35 and 10 kilometers? http://tsunami.geo.ed.ac.uk/local-bin/quakes/mapscript/demo_run.pl I just can not accept that it is a coincidence

Love

fr66ajc
19th March 2010, 11:46
I've been meaning to take some photo's of the trails over London recently but UK weather doesn't always allow them to remain visible for long.

Other than seeding the population with a precursor virus or something like that, I would wonder why London would need the atmosphere primed for plasma weapons testing, although I don't doubt that takes place elsewhere.

I think there is no one single purpose of chemtrails which means they need to be watched carefully and the locations need to be taken into account as regards what purpose they may serve.

Sitting over a HAARP installation is one thing, sitting over a highly populated city is another.

:)

Actually... here's a good one from last year. I live in Leyton, East London and this is looking west (ish)

Lucid Jia
19th March 2010, 11:53
Barium in the human body can be tracked by sattelites. I always thought they were using this to track the movements of people. They could also use this to cary out precise attacks, psychic or physical via space weapons or haarp on certain groups of people or individuals.

Namaste, Jia.

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 12:13
That makes sense too, thank you for the information. I understand that the Illuminati are activating their underground bases and one part of the agenda is to entrail people with their broadcast so they will be little sheep and fall gracefully without riots. I wonder what is the effect of barium on the DNA...

Their superweapon includes the HAARP facilities in the world which we already know affect the vagus nerve

Many people have been compaining about "activation symptoms" more like de-activation really, they are all related to the vagus nerve

Love

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 12:22
Yiaiks

Read this:

How can barium affect my health?

The health effects of the different barium compounds depend on how well the compound dissolves in water. Barium compounds that do not dissolve well in water are not generally harmful and are often used by doctors for medical purposes.

Those barium compounds that dissolve well in water may cause harmful health effects in people. Ingesting high levels of barium compounds that dissolve well in water over the short term has resulted in

* Difficulties in breathing * Increased blood pressure * Changes in heart rhythm * Stomach irritation * Brain swelling * Muscle weakness * Damage to the liver, kidney, heart, and spleen.

We don't know the effects in people of ingesting low levels of barium over the long term. Animal studies have found increased blood pressure and changes in the heart from ingesting barium over a long time. We don't know the effects of barium from breathing it or from touching it.

Rest ot the article
http://www.chemtrails911.com/docs/bariumhealth.htm

Have not found anything clear about DNA, what I found is too technical. Any biologists?

:cell::eek:

MorningSong
19th March 2010, 12:55
Stardustaquarian, why don't you post the links you have found... someone might be able to decifer it.

And, yes, I am a biologist... not exactly my field of expertise, but I did well with genetics...

I found this: Concise International Chemical Assessment Document 33
BARIUM AND BARIUM COMPOUNDS

http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/cicads/cicad33.htm#8.6

8.6 Genotoxicity and related end-points

There is a limited amount of information available on the genotoxicity of barium compounds. No in vivo studies have been conducted. Most in vitro studies have found that barium chloride and barium nitrate did not induce gene mutations in bacterial assays with or with out metabolic activation. Ames assays with Salmonella typhimurium strains TA1535, TA1537, TA1538, TA97, TA98, and TA100 with or without metabolic activation (Monaco et al., 1990, 1991; NTP, 1994), rec assays with Bacillus subtilis strains H17 and H45 (Nishioka, 1975; Kanematsu et al., 1980), and a microscreen assay with Escherichia coli with metabolic activation (Rossman et al., 1991) have produced negative results with barium chloride. Negative results have also been observed for barium nitrate in the rec assay using B. subtilis strains H17 and H45 (Kanematsu et al., 1980). Barium chloride induced gene mutations in L5178Y mouse lymphoma cells with, but not without, metabolic activation (NTP, 1994). Neither barium acetate nor barium chloride decreased the fidelity of DNA synthesis in avian myeloblastosis virus DNA polymerase (Sirover & Loeb, 1976). In mammalian cells, barium chloride did not induce sister chromatid exchanges or chromosomal aberrations in cultured Chinese hamster ovary cells, with or without activation (NTP, 1994). In summary, except for the mouse lymphoma assay, results of in vitro tests have been generally negative.

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 14:50
I found this one

http://www.cell.com/biophysj/abstract/S0006-3495%2897%2978648-X

I kind of feel that the "gates" are related to the ability of asembling further strands but I do realize that this is more part of spirituality. I know that in order to assemble higher strands of DNA the DNA needs to spin faster.

I am sorry is this makes no sense

Thank you for your patience

Love

Shairia
19th March 2010, 15:37
I knew this information could expand in many different directions and dumping of these chemicals into our atmosphere would likely be used for many purposes.

In relation to the effects on humans I found the following links very informative:

http://www.trufax.org/general/aluminum.html
http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/members/2005/7339/7339.html
http://www.inchem.org/documents/hsg/hsg/hsg046.htm#SectionNumber:2.1
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/1190-the-sky-is-falling.html

MorningSong
19th March 2010, 15:39
I'm no biophysic by any means, but that link is interesting, as well as the articles listed on the right of the page.
It looks like to me that Barium blocks the Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium receptors (refered to as gates and channels) in cells (causing all kinds of problems depending on where the cells are located: brain, lungs, muscles, etc.) Not sure this info is related to DNA, actually. I will look at it again with more attention.

Shairia, sorry for leading off on a tangent... we need a new thread for this discussion, really.

Shairia
19th March 2010, 17:29
I am sure they are using the same to cause earthquakes. Have you noticed how many earthquakes happen at 35 and 10 kilometers? http://tsunami.geo.ed.ac.uk/local-bi...pt/demo_run.pl I just can not accept that it is a coincidence
by stardustaquarion

I've been following posts on this trend for awhile no such thing as a coincidence.

Shairia
19th March 2010, 17:32
Shairia, sorry for leading off on a tangent... we need a new thread for this discussion, really. by MorningSong

I have no problem breaking out this part of the information into a new thread, my gut feeling tells me that the side effects of aluminum and barium toxicity being muscle paralysis might have something to do with the birds falling from the skies also. The information I have read so far and all the sublinks had led me to connect some dots. I would love to see some studies done with this in mind on the bird behavior of late.

Clarityofawareness
20th March 2010, 05:26
Video I made for more possible solutions for all involved, concerning chemtrails.

Attention All Chemtrail Pilots and Others Involved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVDUl6dBjY

Kevin aka COA

MorningSong
20th March 2010, 19:19
I have started a new thread on health concerns relating to Chemtrail/Contrails here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?346-Toxic-Effects-of-Chemicals-in-Chemtrails-Contrails-on-Humans-Environment&p=1381#post1381

Any further discussion on the subject can be continued over there so we can keep our posts pertinent to OP post. ;)

MorningSong
21st March 2010, 02:21
I just ran across this HAARP patent.... and think it belongs in this thread. It is long and technical, but interesting in the end.

http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp_patent.htm

K626
22nd March 2010, 00:18
Two things I've found. One, the barium conentrate mixture could have a part in reducing the harmful extra solar wind radiation of higher than normal sun activity - hitting us. Two, the reflective nature of the materials can also be used to reflect HAARP (turning it into a deep earth scanner/ and perhaps some type of weapon). HAARP isn't targetable enought to be an efficent weapon at this point and anyway, Microwave and elecrtonic weapons are cheaper and more easily directed.

iceman
22nd March 2010, 02:54
Hmm, Plasma Weapons... :laser:

Maybe they use it to ward off "space enemies" :biggrin1:

ZN0XnDJKdWo

awesome find had not seen this clip before

ArtyCarl
25th March 2010, 00:18
I have tried to understand chemtrails, I have watched a few videos on Youtube explaining the situation and it all seems plausible enough but I still have a few basic problems with it. I am not far from a flightpath into Heathrow Airport near London and planes are constantly leaving long lasting trails but if I look through binoculars all these planes are regular airlines so are we to believe that they are 'in on it'. Someone help me to understand please.

Solphilos
25th March 2010, 01:13
oops, double post

Solphilos
25th March 2010, 01:13
I have tried to understand chemtrails, I have watched a few videos on Youtube explaining the situation and it all seems plausible enough but I still have a few basic problems with it. I am not far from a flightpath into Heathrow Airport near London and planes are constantly leaving long lasting trails but if I look through binoculars all these planes are regular airlines so are we to believe that they are 'in on it'. Someone help me to understand please.

I have noticed the chemtrails since the 80's, but in my area they have been a lot heavier and more frequent since about 2000. I've looked at the planes through a telescope, and they have all been plain white, unmarked planes, similar to the commercial airliners. I live close to several airports, civilian and military, and the difference between chem- and contrails is very apparent. However, all the years living under very heavy trails', I still have not noticed any ill effects from them, so I do not suspect anything nefarious.

K626
25th March 2010, 11:23

The one's coming in and out of Heathrow are just normal planes with normal trails. Chem planes fly from military bases.

In the U.K. heavy chemtrail spraying has only started very recently (about 5 yrs iirc). These are massive trails that stay in the sky and widen rather than dissapear (they do so, cause they use synthetic floating ultra light webs that attach to the chemicals).

The U.K, Belgium and Holland are sky spraying, at this time France and Germany aren't as far as I'm aware of. The U.S. have been for a decade of course.

The reason is there is a massive imbalance on the planet of some kind which they are keeping secret and the spraying is a way of trying to correct it.

MorningSong
25th March 2010, 17:56
I do hope that this is just hint of British humor here:

The reason is there is a massive imbalance on the planet of some kind which they are keeping secret and the spraying is a way of trying to correct it.

...something like population?

K626
25th March 2010, 18:10
I do hope that this is just hint of British humor here:

...something like population?

If that was the case the spraying would be directed at Africa wouldn't it? Do the Chinese spray? You don't kill the golden goose, the hostage populace of the west creates all the wealth.

MorningSong
25th March 2010, 18:56
Are you implying that the chemtrails are something good? Is that correct?

Would you please illuminate us then? It seems that it is generally thought that they are harmful.

Solphilos
25th March 2010, 19:38
I think that anyone claiming to know what chemtrails are and what they are for are deluding themselves. There is no proof that they are being used as weapons against the population, despite the many paranoid theories that abound on the net. There is no evidence that anyone has ever gotten sick from these things, though they may contain agents that could have potentially harmful effects.
I don't think that they have any direct ill intent against people, but they are obviously being used for some reason that is not being divulged to the masses, i.e. the idea that they are being used to correct some disability with the planet or climate, this would make more sense than anything else I've read on the web.

K626
25th March 2010, 19:53
Are you implying that the chemtrails are something good? Is that correct?

Would you please illuminate us then? It seems that it is generally thought that they are harmful.

I'm not asserting they are something 'good', but there is no or little concrete proof that they are bad, if you have any I'd be really interested to see it. I'm just keeping an open mind on this and not really interested in the net hysteria (often money making scams dvd's/booklets/books). The jury is still out basically, what is clear is that mass spraying of UV reducing chems and webs is ocurring and has also started in earnest in the UK.

You my friend was implying it had something to do with "population control"...Yes?

Well that is illogical cause the it isn't really in the interests of the PTB to destabalise the populace in such an indiscriminate manner (mass spraying from the sky).

What I understand about it thus far is that it is a synthetic webby material (like a spiders web) containing barium and alluminium etc..The ingredients are very good at absorbing UV and Co2, two perhaps of the greatest issues at hand if there is an issue with our sun and the ozone layer. If there is of course, then the masses would be kept in the dark as there would be mass panic. The fact that they are spraying at such a scale suggests that whatever the issue is - is critical at this moment in time.

As I said earlier they are clearly aware something has gone wrong or is going wrong and they are trying to correct it...It just doesn't make sense to make a lot of people sick or whatever as this impacts very badly on the economy and the PTB lose money. They might be idiots or deluded but rarely do things that lose them money...The banks are doing that on their own accord.

Blessings

K

Shairia
25th March 2010, 23:01
Regardless of the original intentions for spraying I think we have all seen harmful effects of the ingredients used on plant, animal and human populations. It is possible the original intent might have been to correct some malady in our atmosphere but there seems to have been some change somewhere in the agenda. People are getting sick, animals are effected and how can plantlife not be effected by these unnatural chemicals in our atmosphere.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1&w=4&x=0&p=14

MorningSong
25th March 2010, 23:23
Well, lets just slide this over a notch and look at what is in "normal" jet fuel, shall we? Noone ever mentions what pollutants are literally falling on our heads from airplane exaust and fuel discarging (done usually before landing).
And, by the way, one airliner produces as much pollution as 300 non-catalytic automobiles. How many planes fly each hour in the world?

What shall we say about Jet Fuel Stadis 450? Hmm...

http://chemtrails.cc/docs/chemtrails.cc_the_not_so_secret_ingredient_02-2009.pdf

http://chemtrails.cc/docs/chemtrails.cc_the_not_so_secret_ingredient_02-2009.pdf

http://www.tanker-enemy.com/PDF/Stadis_450_sds_eng.pdf

http://www.irvingoil.com/pr_business/F34_Atlantic_Jet.pdf

Whether they're called contrails or chemtrails, IMO, more attention should be made on confronting this type of pollution and poisoning of us and our planet earth.

MorningSong
11th April 2010, 09:12
:bump:

Shaking the dust off this one, too...

Hiram
12th April 2010, 23:21
Hi Guys...I posted a comment about this on another thread, but I thought my perspective on chemtrails was germane here as well.
We have all heard of quantum entanglement, and how the supposed cutting edge of computers will be so-called quantum computers which will make use of entangled particles that will be able to communicate and transmit data instantly over infinite distances. Of course each sister-particle having a certain "spin" et cetera that spin is tuned in to the spin of its counterpart, wherever that counterpart may be......you might be starting to carp my direction.

You see this ties right in with the information shared by "Jake Simpson" about an artificial intelligence so powerful that even the ET's were not happy we had it. I had also heard other rumors through my profession that there was a supercomputer so powerful that those in the black community simply referred to it as "GOD" due to its seeming omniscience.

So what if massive amounts of electrically charged particles were sprayed into the medium of our atmosphere, aluminum, barium and much more...floating and blowing where the wind may blow. Say these particles were "entangled" with sister particles which exist in the memory banks of this "God" machine (if we could even call it a machine anymore).

While floating in the atmosphere these particles could serve multiple purposes. If an object were to travel, or even suddenly appear interdimentionally within the medium of the atmosphere, GOD would know about it instantaneously. Not only that, but by utilizing HAARP type technologies, these particles could be utilized as a weapon for particle beams, or scalar waves. The object could be brought down, or paralyzed almost immediately.

Once the particles float down to earth, they land on every surface, man and beast. They are in inhaled, and consumed into our bodies through food and water where they embed in our tissues causing all manner of problems. But thats not the real issue, the real issue is the artificial intelligence, that has its circuits now in every man woman and child...every bird...sticking to the legs of bees...simply unbelievable. The computer will know everything. Where you are located, when you eat, when you sleep, what you are saying, EVEN possibly what you are seeing. Imagine circuits that are single particles of barium so small they aren't even visible.

Can you fathom the power of such a machine? The only trick is to make sure the particles are entangled, and to distribute them far and wide. What is the large scale plan? An attempt to keep people from evolving? Prevent the evolutionary leap that is at our fingertips?
Possibly.
An ultimate source of information to peek in at the activities of our interstellar allies and enemies?
Most definitely.
The real kicker is that various gases themselves can be utilized to store massive amounts of memory such as xenon, helium etc while in a quantum state....but they can't be utilized as a weapons as of yet.
In such a scenario the sky is the limit.

Shairia
13th April 2010, 03:14
Welcome Hiram, I had not seen your post in the other thread and thank you for adding it here. It certainly is thought provoking that chemtrails could be a preparation for such a scenario and chilling too.

Hiram
16th April 2010, 21:28
Yes,

I am thinking that with the issue of chemtrails, our instincts are to become way too Occam with the whole thing. My personal feelings on the matter (and information I have heard from a few credible people) is that the truth about them is sooo fantastical, and THAT is PRECISELY why we haven't had credible whistleblowers on that issue. Its just too *Freakin* big....the players might not even know what they're playing.

I know this Earth is going through some major pains right now...and there are some entities that are trying to affect this in many ways. I also know its the little players like us that truly matter though.

Ethereal Blue Being
25th July 2010, 00:58
Could the chemtrails be helping in some way with the large holes in our magnetosphere that Michio Kaku and many world scientists speak of. The holes will let solar weather (CMEs) through instead of the magnetosphere deflecting it. Also as others have stated. If particles are put in the air and something invisible or cloaked flies through the particles and disturbs their pattern. Whatever fllies can be detected and shot down, incinerated with a plasma weapon or captured and reverse engineered.

Clarityofawareness
27th July 2010, 21:22
At this point, we all should learn as much as we can. Then continue learning. My own remote viewing and other senses have told me that chemtrails are bad news. But who am I to prove such to anyone.

Kevin

sojorner
31st July 2010, 10:48
Terrific Thread

I never looked too closely at Chemtrails before...thought it was just another chemical thrown at us, like the food and drug industry.....I'm taking in the information on this thread...and it's very thought provoking and insightful....

I'm learning much here
Thanks everyone

Koyaanisqatsi
6th February 2011, 21:55
Yes,

I am thinking that with the issue of chemtrails, our instincts are to become way too Occam with the whole thing. My personal feelings on the matter (and information I have heard from a few credible people) is that the truth about them is sooo fantastical, and THAT is PRECISELY why we haven't had credible whistleblowers on that issue. Its just too *Freakin* big....the players might not even know what they're playing.

I know this Earth is going through some major pains right now...and there are some entities that are trying to affect this in many ways. I also know its the little players like us that truly matter though.

Forget his name, but professor of engineering @ Rutgers U claims these nanocomputers could be as cheap to buy/manufacture per pound as a bag of potatoes.......its chilling really.