PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy!! .... Thank You!!

SEAM
26th August 2011, 15:09
I just want to personally thank you for your continuous "White Knight" stance in areas of worldly (on and off) concern. It may not be kosher here to say this, but I applaud you with all my heart for your courageous efforts at Project Camelot. You never dropped the baton, never passed it off, and in fact, are now running stronger than ever!

When others allowed their umbrella to droop and fold, you cranked yours up a notch, strategically tilted it a bit to the side, and cast your protective shadow even further, taking up the slack. And I for one, am extremely glad for it. Stay Safe... we need you!!

cloud9
26th August 2011, 15:11
I absolutely second that!!!

Thank you Kerry for keeping doing what you do no matter what! I really appreciate it and I'm very grateful.

ulli
26th August 2011, 15:22
I totally agree...I was just this morning engrossed in the interview with Dan Sherman, and you asked him all the same questions I would have....
Very good work, keep it up, Kerry. You are a gem.

motherlove
26th August 2011, 15:52
You are doing an excellent job Kerry. Many loose ends have been picked up by different quarters of the earth and beyond due to your investigations and interviews. Many of us are sending our love and protection to you and your sources. Best Wishes

Fred Steeves
26th August 2011, 16:06
I concur in spades SEAM!!! Kerry, thank you, and you go girl. Oh and by the way, you are on my (very) short list of people with a standing invitation to share a couple of drinks one evening at my back yard "Palm Tree Pub". A bottle of Jack Daniels always awaits Bob Dean there as well.:wave:

Cheers,
Fred

Ba-ba-Ra
26th August 2011, 18:10
Thanks Seam, for this wonderful acknowledgement of Kerry's work.

Kerry, so many of us watch & listen to the work you produce and probably, like myself, just take it for granted, forgetting to give you the kudos and monetary support that keeps it all going. I will right now send off a monetary offering to you. Since I'm living on S.S., it will be small, but I'm sure all the small ones add up. For those of you who think you're not in a position to help, just give up the price of 2 lattes or movie rentals or some other pleasure you grant yourselves so we can continue to get the Hugely satisfying pleasure of continuing to have Kerry's work available.

Limor Wolf
27th August 2011, 13:27
Kerry Cassidy and Bil Ryan each in his/her own way,are both a most courageous people and an excellent 'get to the bottom of truth'ers,they take the rabbit hole all the way down.it is not that things dont hurt them,it is that they are continuing no matter what.
I am certain that they are being applaude by more than us simply mere mortals..
since they are doing what they came here to do and are a living example to the true spirit of human beings.

"By their fruits you shall know them"

Thank you SEAM for giving us the opportunity to acknowledging Kerry's work in this post

~*&^~*

Limor

ghostrider
27th August 2011, 13:36
I agree, Kerry you get on the trail, and nothing or no one seems to stop you. at the end of the rainbow you have the ability to find some relevant nugget/piece of the puzzle that was missing. Presenting it to the world and people at least have a chance to know, knowledge is power. Kinda in the vein of star trek, digging where no one has dug before.......lol

Pilgrim
27th August 2011, 13:46
Thank you Kerry, your job and your effort is admirable. I have great respect for you as an individual. You are, indeed, couragous woman.

tessie999
27th August 2011, 19:20
Kerry, the education you have exposed me to is invaluable !!! My heartfelt thanks. :cool:

Kerry Cassidy
27th August 2011, 20:28
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm thank you's. It means a lot to hear from you and know the work I am doing is being valued!

Blessings,

Kerry

seehas
27th August 2011, 20:43
thanks kerry for doing and doing all these interviews it helped me allot to get a better view on the big picture dont stop it !

specialy the last with george kavasillas was very enlightend have to check your newer ones soon :)

KEEP IT UP

LOVE !

Flasky
27th August 2011, 21:10
Yes Kerry, thank you for doing such an amazing work!

You (and Bill) have helped me open my mind...And see the truth.

Thank you for being a honest representation of the light, courage, truth, wit and perseverance - Woman and Human Being.

WhiteFeather
27th August 2011, 21:17
Kerry If You Had Physical Ba..s. You would be King. But I will settle for The Queen that you are, and I don't mind. You are Tops In my book and many others here in Avalon Land im sure.
Thank You OP for this thread and Thanks Kerry, Kudos. Keep continuing this quest for truth, infinitely. We got your back Sis. Strength in numbers.

Wiremu2011
28th August 2011, 02:39
I agree with all the sentiment above towards you Kerry (and Bill too of course) for exposing much insight of what's been going on behind the scenes, and then some. Sure, you had your critics because of your presentation style etc, but who cares, you're still here and showing those who may have dissaproved, that you're still as courageous as ever and taking the bull by the horns, one, for which you will always be a hero to me, at least in this 3D timeline, for which I and I'm sure many of here, are eternally grateful. Thank you Kerry for your efforts, for they are not in vain. We salute you. Namaste.

Rog
28th August 2011, 03:18
I think the greatest strength that you and Bill exhibit is the casual nature in how you work and relate information. It's surreal really, to just pause our minds from our modern dilemmas and meditate on our inheritance. How easily so many before us, including ourselves, bowed to tyrants and cynics for foolish reasons. The amount of pain and confusion caused by this ignorance and the sheer momentum therein.

And yet, here by the laws of attraction we gather by the reflections of Kerry and Bill's characters and their work, cracking wise from the hip on the world's most dramatic and serious issues, and calling out all the old and new "gods" by the their true names.

You guys make it look too easy lol. And I'm sure that pisses off all the right people.