PDA

View Full Version : 2011 is 2012 (www.redicecreations.com)

Kamikaze
26th August 2011, 23:54
Found a interesting article about all the comets and asteroids coming and skimming by right about now and links with Mayan calendar etc.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=16609

I think it's a great read to see some perspective on the events now.

And my little add. The asteroid thing is here now in 2011? Aliens false flag in 2012?

Mark
27th August 2011, 00:20
I agree with Carl Johan Calleman's assessment (http://www.calleman.com/) that 2011 is really 2012. The fact that the mainstream and Hollywood have latched on to 2012 is reason enuf to think that it might be sooner. That way, according to the twisted reasoning of those who want as few to wake up as possible, people won't 'have time' to be prepared. Everything is as it should be, always, so their hopes are destined to be thwarted anyway. :p

nearing
27th August 2011, 00:57
Excellent article!

You should be sure to link this in the "Elenin thread".

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16101-Is-it-Comet-Elenin-Is-it-Nibiru-Elenin-Updates.&p=293825#post293825

I couldn't agree more, Rahkyt. There is no good basis for the date of the Mayan Calendar ending in 2012, Calleman's work is stellar.

Vitalux
27th August 2011, 01:53
I just hope those benevolent aliens which take care of this planet will also take care of any earth bound cosmic threats.

It history repeats itself, which is usually does, there appears to be a cycle every few thousand years which brings about major population extinctions or severe reductions thereof.

jcocks
27th August 2011, 05:37
I wholehearedly agree - there's just too much wierdness going on to think it's any different anymore.....things have ramped up to superwierd and the remaining months are going to be on a scale where people won't know what to think anymore....

I'm personally absolutely shocked after a health scare that deserves it's own thread. Needless to say, we *ALL* need to take *EXTRA* care of our health from now on, don't take good health for granted or you'll get a nasty surprise...

Take my word on this. Please.

The Truth Is In There
27th August 2011, 09:08
Found a interesting article about all the comets and asteroids coming and skimming by right about now and links with Mayan calendar etc.

And my little add. The asteroid thing is here now in 2011? Aliens false flag in 2012?

"The Mayan calendar does not end in October 2011 as some researchers have posited. "

that's exactly where the guy is wrong. few people seem to grasp the vast significance of calleman's rediscovery. 2012 is of no significance because what's really important at this point is not celestial alignments (matter is illusion - maya!) but consciousness - 16.4 billion years development culminating on october 28th, 2011 when duality ends and all nine underworlds simultaneously shift to unity consciousness.

comet elenin, the blue kachina, is the harbinger of this shift, and perhaps a facilitator. it's quite possible that those people who are ready to experience unity consciousness (and hence ascend!) won't even experience the brunt of the earth changes that the red kachina and the sun are going to cause because at that point the split will already have happened and only those who decide to continue their soul's growth in the 3rd dimension will be here when the red kachina arrives. don't forget that "god doesn't play dice", nothing of this is coincidental!

all this is concurrent with hopi prophecy and others that say all those who are ready to change their ways to unity with everything won't experience these catastrophies. those who can't or don't want to do that will remain in the 3rd dimensional aspect of earth together with tptb and, if they survive, will continue their learning in an apocalyptic and later post-apocalyptic world completely shut off from spirit for a long time - not because they're evil or negative but because they need these experiences for their soul's growth.

and those who die will either create a body in the 4th or 5th dimension or reincarnate in the 3rd dimension, either on earth or on another, more benevolent 3d planet, depending on their level of growth.

yeah i know, "but earth ascends!" well, she's not one-dimensional. there's an infinite amount of earths in various dimensions, just separated by their vibration. so this is no different from timelines - a "positive" one - 4th/5th dimensional earth, and a "negative" one - 3rd dimensional earth.

jcocks
27th August 2011, 09:43
I totally agree with everything you write, with the exception of "god does not play dice" - I just so happen to know that god does indeed enjoy a good game of Yahtzee every now and again :D

In seriousness tho, Einstein only said that because he could not bring himself to believe quantum physics.... What he was discovering did not make any sense to his view of science.....

The reality is that we live in a conscious entity that responds to our thoughts.....We do create our reality! I think most people will experience the "ascention" to some extent - but it won't at all be like what we expect....

Kamikaze
27th August 2011, 12:05
Even though the article said the end date is 2012 for the calender based on the solar cycles if that was at all what the Mayans followed with this calender. I still believe 2011 is of high significance and believe we will be quite shocked by the time 28th October 2011 comes about. Too many things point to it.
But in my opinion from what I've read around it doesn't end there and continues onward but maybe with great acceleration to something and/or/but lowering of catastrophes as focus unless human made.
The human mind acceleration will be the way forward.

The 2012 focus will put many off guard if something goes down now in a couple months of time. Things may then go however they go onward with other possibilities. If fear and catastrophes is a focus people in "the powers that were" will try to use it to their advantage. Insider info into what will happen might give them an edge to twist things in their favour by adding or subtracting from natural events.
Following what has been leaked to what might come about fear is a high possibility. What must be remembered and of great importance is not to fall for the traps in waiting. Nor to panic or trust the words of those in 'power' so easily.
They will try to consolidate power into few hands to take control. That is always their plan.
--------------------------------------------
And a little sidestep into what makes their power, Control of money.

Any continuation of money as their tool with fractional reserve banking with interest is fraud and continued subjugation of the people of earth. Gold as currency will be a false path as well as it's limited supply is easy to manipulate and control. Always been a tbtw favourite tool in the past if things don't end up well with the boom bust they do when they gain control of the fiat systems to get hold of all the wealth when they run away with the money and property/wealth they gain by buying up all those going bankrupt on pennies a dollar. All because they controlled the system and manipulated it into ruin to make wealth and consolidate power into themselves.

Government controlled or community controlled cheap money interest free in "liquid" amount to make things roll onward. Any manipulation to inflate or deflate the value or amount should be punished with prison.
TPTW usually make these to fail by inflating the amount or withdrawing the amount of money in circulation.
I recommend "The Secret of Oz" for money history and manipulation.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28977-The-Secret-of-Oz

Money is their tool! Never let it be their tool!!!

passiglight
27th August 2011, 14:35
Do you have any idea how many people we are talking about when we talk about folk waking up ?

well probably billions,,,,,,even 4-5 billion souls who we describe as not awake,,,,,,,,,,,,,

do you really think this is about souls waking up ?

no i don't think so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is just part of the hook in their,and i mean the on-line ptb like for example the goups and teams working the forums just like this to increase the propaganda bull,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the ptb have us all in their web of deceit and slavery,,,,,,,,,,,

it matters not who is awake or asleep,,,this multivariate we call universe has so many trillions upon trillions of entities and they couldn't give a rats doodaa for the machinations of the ptb here on earth,,,,,because they allready know there is soo much more to being than this droplet of existence on this planet..so why should we buy into the bull of the ascended masters and the GLF,,,,,,, because they are our slave masters at the moment,,,,,,,,,

point is.there is soo much more to existing than what happens here in the next few months

what happens happens and it is not divine it is the logic of source,,,,,,,,,,,,divinity is god head crap,,,,,,,,,,,

there is only energy,,,,,,,,and it transmutes regularly

I agree with Carl Johan Calleman's assessment (http://www.calleman.com/) that 2011 is really 2012. The fact that the mainstream and Hollywood have latched on to 2012 is reason enuf to think that it might be sooner. That way, according to the twisted reasoning of those who want as few to wake up as possible, people won't 'have time' to be prepared. Everything is as it should be, always, so their hopes are destined to be thwarted anyway. :p

peace brother

passiglight
27th August 2011, 14:40
GOD is Germaine,,,,,,,,,,an ascended bull ****te r

Einstein was an above 33 degree initiate in freemasonry which was created by Germaine,,,,,,,

and who says "we live in a conscious entity that responds to our thoughts.....We do create our reality"

back it up,,,,,,,,,,,,prove to me this is not just ascended bull shi* propaganda ,,,,,,,because i know for a fact the source of this dellusion.........

I totally agree with everything you write, with the exception of "god does not play dice" - I just so happen to know that god does indeed enjoy a good game of Yahtzee every now and again :D

In seriousness tho, Einstein only said that because he could not bring himself to believe quantum physics.... What he was discovering did not make any sense to his view of science.....

The reality is that we live in a conscious entity that responds to our thoughts.....We do create our reality! I think most people will experience the "ascention" to some extent - but it won't at all be like what we expect....

jcocks
27th August 2011, 14:47
I can't prove it for you - it's impossible. You have to experience it for yourself.

Besides, you've already made up your mind, so nothing I do or say is going to change it....

passiglight
27th August 2011, 15:00
"we live in a conscious entity that responds to our thoughts.....We do create our reality"

do you think people dying of starvation or being brutalised share your sentiments ?

you got your notion from a source of some kind and at some point,,,,,,,,,one needs to know and recognise where and how one recieves this kind of information,,,,,,

please could you tell me where you personally got this from ?

28th August 2011, 04:09

"The Mayan calendar does not end in October 2011 as some researchers have posited. "

that's exactly where the guy is wrong. few people seem to grasp the vast significance of calleman's rediscovery. 2012 is of no significance because what's really important at this point is not celestial alignments (matter is illusion - maya!) but consciousness - 16.4 billion years development culminating on october 28th, 2011 when duality ends and all nine underworlds simultaneously shift to unity consciousness.

comet elenin, the blue kachina, is the harbinger of this shift, and perhaps a facilitator. it's quite possible that those people who are ready to experience unity consciousness (and hence ascend!) won't even experience the brunt of the earth changes that the red kachina and the sun are going to cause because at that point the split will already have happened and only those who decide to continue their soul's growth in the 3rd dimension will be here when the red kachina arrives. don't forget that "god doesn't play dice", nothing of this is coincidental!

all this is concurrent with hopi prophecy and others that say all those who are ready to change their ways to unity with everything won't experience these catastrophies. those who can't or don't want to do that will remain in the 3rd dimensional aspect of earth together with tptb and, if they survive, will continue their learning in an apocalyptic and later post-apocalyptic world completely shut off from spirit for a long time - not because they're evil or negative but because they need these experiences for their soul's growth.

and those who die will either create a body in the 4th or 5th dimension or reincarnate in the 3rd dimension, either on earth or on another, more benevolent 3d planet, depending on their level of growth.

yeah i know, "but earth ascends!" well, she's not one-dimensional. there's an infinite amount of earths in various dimensions, just separated by their vibration. so this is no different from timelines - a "positive" one - 4th/5th dimensional earth, and a "negative" one - 3rd dimensional earth.

Hi,

Your reply is excellent and very very true.... you could create a great thread with this.

yes, a few other tribes have the same prophecies, there told just a little bit differently.

Thank you,

Nora

we are all related

ghostrider
28th August 2011, 11:57
too bad it takes disasters to bring us together , thinking together, focused, planning, and looking at what is really important for the good of all and earth.