PDA

View Full Version : What if Ascension has already happened?

winston smith1971
28th August 2011, 06:18
According to David Wilcock and others, when ascension happens not all will ascend at the same time, if at all. Some people firmly stuck in the 5 sense reality will need to reincarnate again. If this occurs the ones left behind will have no memory of the ones who have ascended. What if this has already happened, we wouldn’t know, the ascended would have been wiped from our memories. This could explain Déjà vu and other feelings of anxiety etc. Ghost sightings, paranormal experiences and channelling could be the ascended ones trying to speed up the process for the ones left in the current reality. They could be letting us know what has happened and people whose vibrational levels are at a higher level pick up on this. They have a sense that something has happened but not exactly what.
This was a terrible thought I had the other day at work, which also included a dread of family members being left behind, but for the ascended would it matter and the others left behind would not remember it occurring.

WhiteFeather
28th August 2011, 06:26
You must first understand what ascension is. There are many perspectives on this subject. Listen too Lisa Renee's perspective on ascension. This video will give you some insight. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtWgEYNgbH0&feature=related

modwiz
28th August 2011, 07:15
If ascension has already happened I want a refund, or a cyanide capsule.

Since I believe it has not occurred yet, neither of my smarmy remarks will apply.

PurpleLama
28th August 2011, 11:44
There are lots of timelines where ascension has occurred and the "we" on those timelines are indeed assisting the "us" on this one, but at the same time, that's nothing new, it happens all the time. Talk about some murky waters.

The forgetting happens on your way in, not on the way out. If ascension had occurred, I assure you, you wouldn't be forgetting it. We are under the veil now, and part of this whole ascension deal is the veil will be *lifted*. With that all the perceptions will return, memory of what we really are, your relationships with friends, family, pets will either continue with you in your experience or go along their merry way with all your love and blessings, with joy and not fear, for with understanding will come perspective. Perspective meaning, when you can see how fundamentally connected we are to our loved ones regardless of separation in time or space, separation itself loses meaning.

I absolutely love me some David Wilcock, I preordered two copies of his new book, but I do wish he would be more clear when he is reporting his one speculation versus that which has a more firm foundation. For example, he says the quarantine is lifted, but evidence shows that ET is not appearing in my front yard to subsequently join me for a beer on the back porch. That, along with his thought that positive ET are working with the chinese government, which is simply, patently misinformation at it's worst. David is forgetting what the law of one says about the subject, which is that no positive ET would ever attempt to work through a governmental institution, because the governments themselves are STS.

Aside from a few specific points, I appreciate the wealth of knowledge he brings together for mass consumption without too much fear spin at all.

Someoneson1
28th August 2011, 12:34
A beautiful big picture; what if we all went home eventually even if it took a million incarnations... What if we ignored all the warnings on all the different planes or planets..... And eventually we woke from our tiny little mad dream and laughed....?

If this was the understanding of the great sages of history it's no wonder they were at peace. Oh Oh me too me too and then as we walk through the Bally of death we fear no evil for we see it for what it is. An error that will be reversed. Whenever were ready ..... No hurry no worry

Tane Mahuta
28th August 2011, 12:56
If ascension has already happened I want a refund, or a cyanide capsule.

Since I believe it has not occurred yet, neither of my smarmy remarks will apply.

Fair comment "Mr MoD....

Look around you....

Everyone LOOK around You...

Has anything changed? Is the Love & Light around you? Is there Eternal Peace?...
Has balanced been restored on this Earth?...

If you've answered NO!.....then we've still a ways to go!

If those of you have answered Yes!....Ah, then you shouldn't be able to read this post??

nuff said

TM

BMJ
28th August 2011, 14:31
Hi Guys,
Since our reality is governed by time, and we experience events in a chronoligical order I think it would follow that if we have a person suddenly disappear from our life we would still remember them. Also, if we change into a light being we would need to either shed our bodies or have our bodies mutuate so in either instance we would have evidence that the person has moved from our reality and we would be witness to that event.

Winstonsmith71, i believe we are going threw the acension process right now, you haven't missed the boat, since you are here starting this thread I think it is an indication that you are on that path.

Carmody
28th August 2011, 15:18
It would be good if it has, as then I can retire into the corner and go back to smoking weed and playing video games.

Point is that being free is a never ending state of awareness and vigilance. An alive core of being, it is. Thus the rust coming at you will never end, you must balance it out.

Being in a group of like being or energy states allows one to relax for a while, or even ask for help. However, never relinquish personal responsibility to stand guard and balance out the entropic rust.

As you advance the self, so the group advances. The given parasitic self moves to a different level, the static or looping move to a different level, the growing self moves to a different one, and so on. One's state of nature or being changes and one moves to a different group of like beings. This is 'growth', as we tend to name it.

If enough of us learn this point then the greater mass of incarnating humans and even the spirits or etherial dimensional being inside, the ones harmonically connected to the given avatars, the group of being engaging in that, they may move together to a different level. A matter of awareness and will, one might say.

seantimberwolf
28th August 2011, 16:41
You know guys i don't mean to be a downer but i don't know if i want to ascend,
Bear with me on this!

I do not want to leave behind this beautiful earth, i love nature and the great spirit of the earth so much, i want to be free amongst the trees living like we was meant to be.
I don't believe for a single second that "modern" life is how we was supposed to evolve, i honestly believe the best example of this is the film Avatar.
I think Cameron was trying to tell us something, That maybe we are on the wrong path that peace and honesty and love are not achieved through iPods, t.v.'s, Games, Pointless movies, Automobiles, Drugs, Etc we need the spirit of creation running through our every fiber.
That is why the elite got us out of the wild and into these "civilized" city's with there "kind" god to look out for us.
Its B******T and it grinds my gears!!!!
I want to return, to all that was once good and pure.
So the idea of leaving the beautfiull spirit of the earth and going to another plain is quite sad to me, does anyone else feel this way?

DeDukshyn
28th August 2011, 16:46
Bear with me on this!

I do not want to leave behind this beautiful earth, i love nature and the great spirit of the earth so much, i want to be free amongst the trees living like we was meant to be.
I don't believe for a single second that "modern" life is how we was supposed to evolve, i honestly believe the best example of this is the film Avatar.
I think Cameron was trying to tell us something, That maybe we are on the wrong path that peace and honesty and love are not achieved through iPods, t.v.'s, Games, Pointless movies, Automobiles, Drugs, Etc we need the spirit of creation running through our every fiber.
That is why the elite got us out of the wild and into these "civilized" city's with there "kind" god to look out for us.
So the idea of leaving the beautfiull spirit of the earth and going to another plain is quite sad to me, does anyone else feel this way?

The great thing about ascension is it affects our collective consciousness - so once a few start to do it, it will become much easier for others to change their ways in the right direction - the first ones are the pioneers - they have done all the hard work because this is what they know. After that others will have choices and there will be people along the whole spectrum, from the "Elite" hiding out in their bunkers encased in gold to protect themselves from the process, to those who experience a shift in 3D but remain in 3D to tend the earth in a proper way, to those who ascend to bodiless forms (vibrationally), as their 3D representations are no longer even needed. Just my 2 cents ;)

seantimberwolf
28th August 2011, 16:56
Bear with me on this!

The great thing about ascension is it affects our collective consciousness - so once a few start to do it, it will become much easier for others to change their ways in the right direction - the first ones are the pioneers - they have done all the hard work because this is what they know. After that others will have choices and there will be people along the whole spectrum, from the "Elite" hiding out in their bunkers encased in gold to protect themselves from the process, to those who experience a shift in 3D but remain in 3D to tend the earth in a proper way, to those who ascend to bodiless forms (vibrationally), as their 3D representations are no longer even needed. Just my 2 cents ;)

Wouldn't that be a great thing, to look after the earth, maybe for the new arrivals? new life to begin the process of becoming ascended,
But would that mean i wont know that sense of fulfillment?

DeDukshyn
28th August 2011, 17:08
Bear with me on this!

Wouldn't that be a great thing, to look after the earth, maybe for the new arrivals? new life to begin the process of becoming ascended,

If that is your path it will be your sense of fulfillment - everyone will experience ascension differently - some may not even notice, but just begin living a rich and fearless life - this will be their ascension, and their fulfillment. "Ascend" is in reference to a vibrational frequency, like octaves in music - a C can be eight different frequencies in a standard musical scale - but it remains the same note. Since the entire earth is rising in vibrational state, we are all already ascending (except those who are actively opposing this), but it is a bit of a slow process until a certain critical mass is reached, then it will get interesting ... just my opinion ;)

Carmody
28th August 2011, 17:39
If that is your path it will be your sense of fulfillment - everyone will experience ascension differently - some may not even notice, but just begin living a rich and fearless life - this will be their ascension, and their fulfillment. "Ascend" is in reference to a vibrational frequency, like octaves in music - a C can be eight different frequencies in a standard musical scale - but it remains the same note. Since the entire earth is rising in vibrational state, we are all already ascending (except those who are actively opposing this), but it is a bit of a slow process until a certain critical mass is reached, then it will get interesting ... just my opinion ;)

I just covered this with respect to emergent science, in the lithium thread. I'll go get the Link.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17872-The-Question-of-Lithium--Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..-&p=294256&viewfull=1#post294256

Orph
28th August 2011, 17:48
So the idea of leaving the beautfiull spirit of the earth and going to another plain is quite sad to me, does anyone else feel this way?The earth is ascending too. So, I'm hoping that ascension means we don't leave this earth behind, but rather we ascend together (the earth and ourselves), into a new and harmonious life together. Because I want to live on that same earth that you described above.

salicemspiritus
28th August 2011, 17:57
One can not ascend to something one already is. One must simply choose to be ascended, in any moment, at any given time, under any circumstance. We are all already there! We are simply allowing for it to become manifest in our physical life. Understand and fully know Who You Are, and you will never be left behind... You never are, the only illusion is that which you create for yourself. Throughout your day, when doubt arises, simply announce to the universe 'I Am! I Am!", for the only reason for any one to do anything is as a glorious statement to the universe of Who You Really Are! You are your reality! Do not let the world fool you.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bear with me on this!

Once you are there, you can come back at any time, to any time. That is the beauty of it. If you haven't already, read the story of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, a short, beautiful story of a being who ascended, and came back to help others.
Here's a .PDF of the book I just found.
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/2/3599/3599086_richard_bach__jonathan_livingston_seagull.pdf

DevilPigeon
28th August 2011, 18:08
-----

I don't really give a hoot if "ascension" has happened or not, thus leaving me behind at this moment in "time". I'm happy in the belief that we're all part of a neverending "timeline" of existence (in whatever form that may be), and that we all (subconsciously maybe) actually have already decided on which path we currently wish to experience....

So it's all good. Even the "bad stuff" that this world is experiencing. Because ultimately it doesn't matter. We all end up back within the "infinite oneness" eventually anyway :-)

soulseeker
28th August 2011, 18:21
I don't get it . Everyone keeps talking about ascension and how the earth is the greatest show currently in the universe. I keep hearing about cosmic dust , or the earth ascending , or the sun ascending and so on , but then we say that we are all from source and are here having an experience in a 3D reality. So what I don't get is why is everyone in such a hurry to ascend when supposedly we chose to have this reality and be here in this great time in history.

A lot of like minded people here are agreeing that we decided to reincarnate in this time to experience these changes . I'm about to go to work, its 4.10am in the morning and I don't feel that I will be ascending anytime soon.
If I chose to be here at this time and my higher self decided to have this experience . Then I'm going to sit back and enjoy and not worry about ascending , which will naturally happen in good time.

the trojan
28th August 2011, 18:47
This is from David wilcocks site divine cosmos,

David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. His upcoming Hollywood film CONVERGENCE unveils the proof that all life on Earth is united in a field of consciousness, which affects our minds in fascinating ways.

lets break it down just a little
a.professional lecturer means,he has done it more than once and makes a living from it,i.e. he charges money.
b. filmmaker have you got a camera,cool know how to point it and other stuff then you are now a filmmaker
c.researcher of ancient civilizations reads books about stuff other people have researched
c1.consciousness science as above
c2.and new paradigms of matter and energy as above
d.upcoming Hollywood film why does he call it a hollywood film,is it being shot at a hollywood location or something or is this to give it more
pizzazz!
e.unveils the proof that all life on Earth is
united in a field of consciousness, which
affects our minds in fascinating ways its called the collective conciousness,and its not new,my mother explained it to me when i was a child.
And in his movie he will be just quoting from the above books and videos and sciences that he is into researching

Ascension is not a new idea,
Ascension is not however the buzz word on everyones lips at the moment.
Only in the new age communities where it also stands for,BIG BUCKS and BUMS ON SEATS.
It will not affect the collective conciousness because the collective conciousness is the combined thoughts fears feelings notions desires and all other aspects of human deliberation.and there are a lot of humans adding to that collective conciousness.
It may be a surprise to some of you but the new age communities are a really minor ,minority.
Compared with say,people who support football teams,for example Celtic football club in Scotland.
More people are aware of them than are aware of ascension.
So, they affect the collective conciousness more.

There are bizarre things happening in my reality at the moment,which I cannot explain and also things which I can explain.
Im just saying people,Ascension is just the latest snake oil being touted and if it does not happen before the timelines given,there should be a lot of red faces.
But there will also be a lot of wallets filled and emptied ,regardless.

Im betting that if it happens it will happen to every living creature on the earth regardless of knowledge of ASCENSION (tm) or how spiritual one is.

David Wilcock is just like the majority of people on this and other like minded websites,its just that he has no problem promoting himself as an expert ,doing a wee lecture and talking about his hobby and re-selling ideas to other hobbyists,it is the fame game.
I have nothing against the man personally but I guarantee that if he had to sit with some of the people on this and other forums for a wee discussion,he would be no more knowledgable than the next person.
But he would still be the poster boy the next day,after all he is a professional lecturer.

Kristo
28th August 2011, 19:18
The forgetting happens on your way in, not on the way out. If ascension had occurred, I assure you, you wouldn't be forgetting it. We are under the veil now, and part of this whole ascension deal is the veil will be *lifted*
Agreed... From what I understand, our view of this Ascension process is backwards. We are viewing it as we do School Grades here on Earth (start in Kindergarten, graduate to a more difficult class, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc....) I have intuited that we are born into the 12th (?) Dimension- like a nursery of souls. It's pure love, joy etc. The easy 'grade' Because of free choice, we get curious about the experiences of the other dimensions. Then we can choose to ASCEND to the 11th Dimension, learn and experience there and when we feel we have gleaned what that realm has to offer, we can choose to ASCEND into the 10th Dimension, etc. etc. As I said, we have attempted to apply our 3D brain's view of how ascension should look- we have it backwards. I think we can agree this 3rd Dimension is an extremely low and heavy vibration, perceived as negativity. Would the Great Creator throw the newbie souls into Grad School with a "Good Luck! Hope you all 'Ascend'!" At my core, this does not resonate. It's all a shift of perspective. I realize this opens a Pandora's Box of questions and perhaps new realizations to wrap your 3D brain around the concept, but it feels like common sense, No? We have all ascended to this point in our Soul's existence as volunteers to aid with the planet at this difficult time. It is an honor to be here. Yes, we did forget our true origins 'behind the veil'. Ascension may be as simple as remembering that. Only your perception changes. You are still armed with all of the spiritual gifts you have always possessed. Clearly, some souls have chosen not to wake up..... that's why we see what we see some of the perceived negativity on the planet (balance of Yin/Yang). Due to free choice in the 3D, the Earth has been inundated with all of us Volunteer Souls, knowing some would wake up to answer the call, and some would choose to remain asleep. (Likening it to impregnating a woman with a dozen fertilized eggs, with the hope that 1 or 2 will take...)
Just my Two Pence. Hugs,
Kristo

Camilo
28th August 2011, 19:27
Well, that's for sure an original thought, as I haven't hear anyone before say anything like that, but for sure out of the lupe as well. Believe me, when ascencion happens, it will be known through many defferent ways, and I asure you it has not happened. Good try though.

Kristo
28th August 2011, 19:43
With respect, closing your mind to the possibility will hinder your growth no matter what you perceive as truth.
Kristo

DeDukshyn
28th August 2011, 19:44
One can not ascend to something one already is. One must simply choose to be ascended, in any moment, at any given time, under any circumstance. We are all already there! We are simply allowing for it to become manifest in our physical life. Understand and fully know Who You Are, and you will never be left behind... You never are, the only illusion is that which you create for yourself. Throughout your day, when doubt arises, simply announce to the universe 'I Am! I Am!", for the only reason for any one to do anything is as a glorious statement to the universe of Who You Really Are! You are your reality! Do not let the world fool you.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bear with me on this!

Once you are there, you can come back at any time, to any time. That is the beauty of it. If you haven't already, read the story of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, a short, beautiful story of a being who ascended, and came back to help others.
Here's a .PDF of the book I just found.
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/2/3599/3599086_richard_bach__jonathan_livingston_seagull.pdf

You are absolutely right. A more accurate way to describe it would be a "shift" (as the term is catching on fast) of perception, as this is really all that is required. The mechanics do not actually change much at all - only the way we interact with those mechanics from our newly shifted perception. This explains why occasionally some people while still fullly in 3D are able to do unquantifiable feats at times - because we actually still have our full faculties and ability to shift our perception intact. The issue is our belief, both individually and collectively / consciously and subconsciously, in our limitations, and the power we actually do have to make those beliefs our reality.

I prefer the term "shift" to ascension myself for mainly this reason.

red_rose
28th August 2011, 20:57
You must first understand what ascension is. There are many perspectives on this subject. Listen too Lisa Renee's perspective on ascension. This video will give you some insight. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtWgEYNgbH0&feature=related

Thanks for posting this, i really enjoyed it.

Will now look further into her work.

In thanks,

red_rose

Ecnal61
28th August 2011, 22:10
thats an interesting thought winston,maybe you should concentrate more on your job when your at work ha ha,seriously though i believe ascension has yet to happen, and have you heard the theory that if and when ascension happens those left behind will be transported of this world to another earth like planet where they can continue living in a 3d reality? anyway lets all believe our loved ones will join us in 4d bliss.

giovonni
28th August 2011, 22:22
The forgetting happens on your way in, not on the way out. If ascension had occurred, I assure you, you wouldn't be forgetting it. We are under the veil now, and part of this whole ascension deal is the veil will be *lifted*
Agreed... From what I understand, our view of this Ascension process is backwards. We are viewing it as we do School Grades here on Earth (start in Kindergarten, graduate to a more difficult class, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc....) I have intuited that we are born into the 12th (?) Dimension- like a nursery of souls. It's pure love, joy etc. The easy 'grade' Because of free choice, we get curious about the experiences of the other dimensions. Then we can choose to ASCEND to the 11th Dimension, learn and experience there and when we feel we have gleaned what that realm has to offer, we can choose to ASCEND into the 10th Dimension, etc. etc. As I said, we have attempted to apply our 3D brain's view of how ascension should look- we have it backwards. I think we can agree this 3rd Dimension is an extremely low and heavy vibration, perceived as negativity. Would the Great Creator throw the newbie souls into Grad School with a "Good Luck! Hope you all 'Ascend'!" At my core, this does not resonate. It's all a shift of perspective. I realize this opens a Pandora's Box of questions and perhaps new realizations to wrap your 3D brain around the concept, but it feels like common sense, No? We have all ascended to this point in our Soul's existence as volunteers to aid with the planet at this difficult time. It is an honor to be here. Yes, we did forget our true origins 'behind the veil'. Ascension may be as simple as remembering that. Only your perception changes. You are still armed with all of the spiritual gifts you have always possessed. Clearly, some souls have chosen not to wake up..... that's why we see what we see some of the perceived negativity on the planet (balance of Yin/Yang). Due to free choice in the 3D, the Earth has been inundated with all of us Volunteer Souls, knowing some would wake up to answer the call, and some would choose to remain asleep. (Likening it to impregnating a woman with a dozen fertilized eggs, with the hope that 1 or 2 will take...)
Just my Two Pence. Hugs,
Kristo

i agree with this... i sense (somewhere in someway) we all agreed to descend down into these lower material realms for the experiences... got caught (up) in a big ruse and forgot who and what we trully are and what this world is (all) about ...?

But now there's a (opportune) window for some now to choose whether to ascend or to continue onward upon this plane of existence...?

As was said above it is all depending on what (one) agreed to...?

rgray222
29th August 2011, 04:02
The first step in ascension is understanding that there are no coincidences, understanding that everything happens for a reason. When the number of people who are conscious of these coincidences starts to grow dramatically and when we reach critical mass the question will then be asked, what mysterious process underlies human life on this planet. It will be that question asked and thought by enough people that will allow other steps to come into focus. When a sufficient number of people start to seriously question what is going on in life, only then will we start to move forward in a methodical fashion to have other steps, (levels of awakening) revealed. It all starts with understanding that there are no "coincidences" no matter how small, insignificant or natural they may seem. Unfortunately, we are not quite there yet! There is some speculation that critical mass may be 3% of all humans on the planet. This may seem like a small or very reachable number but it is really enormous. People must truly believe that coincidences happen for a reason. To think it might be true or to think you might get it is not good enough. Either you really get it or you really don't, there is no middle ground.

Many people and institutions like things just the way they are, including organized religion. Once we reach critical mass it will undermine many of the Churches principles. We will start to understand the meaning of "spiritual truth". The Church certainly has no ownership of things spiritual, even though they would like you to believe that. I am religious myself but not in a way defined by organized religion.

It will not take war, natural disasters or even a holocaust to reach critical mass. It will only take people to think about the mysteries of life, to think about what is behind human life on this planet.

We have a tendency to make life complex and to believe that things are more complicated then they really are. The Church does this to us, politicians certainly do this to us and others that do not want us to see the truth do this to us but in reality life is not that complicated. When we finally see the truth, we will say there it is...........right in front of us.... in plain sight... for all to see!

Carmody
29th August 2011, 04:36
The first step in ascension is understanding that there are no coincidences, understanding that everything happens for a reason. When the number of people who are conscious of these coincidences starts to grow dramatically and when we reach critical mass the question will then be asked, what mysterious process underlies human life on this planet. It will be that question asked and thought by enough people that will allow other steps to come into focus. When a sufficient number of people start to seriously question what is going on in life, only then will we start to move forward in a methodical fashion to have other steps, (levels of awakening) revealed. It all starts with understanding that there are no "coincidences" no matter how small, insignificant or natural they may seem. Unfortunately, we are not quite there yet! There is some speculation that critical mass may be 3% of all humans on the planet. This may seem like a small or very reachable number but it is really enormous. People must truly believe that coincidences happen for a reason. To think it might be true or to think you might get it is not good enough. Either you really get it or you really don't, there is no middle ground.

Many people and institutions like things just the way they are, including organized religion. Once we reach critical mass it will undermine many of the Churches principles. We will start to understand the meaning of "spiritual truth". The Church certainly has no ownership of things spiritual, even though they would like you to believe that. I am religious myself but not in a way defined by organized religion.

It will not take war, natural disasters or even a holocaust to reach critical mass. It will only take people to think about the mysteries of life, to think about what is behind human life on this planet.

We have a tendency to make life complex and to believe that things are more complicated then they really are. The Church does this to us, politicians certainly do this to us and others that do not want us to see the truth do this to us but in reality life is not that complicated. When we finally see the truth, we will say there it is...........right in front of us.... in plain sight... for all to see!

Many people and institutions like things just the way they are, including organized religion. Once we reach critical mass it will undermine many of the Churches principles (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28357-Psychological-effects-of-circumcision&p=295216&viewfull=1#post295216). We will start to understand the meaning of "spiritual truth". The Church certainly has no ownership of things spiritual, even though they would like you to believe that. I am religious myself but not in a way defined by organized religion.

Camilo
29th August 2011, 15:04
Monday, August 29, 2011

Waiting is Almost Over
Maha Chohan Saint Germain will give his message after this one. I AM Archangel Raphael.

When the mass consciousness of an area comes together, there are differing opinions on every topic, but there is also more communication to bring an understanding of these differences. Changing material world goals to another consciousness will not be quick or completely changed, as only an active controller can do this. No drastic measures are being taken to control anything.

Forces beyond our control are in motion. They look about as dangerous as a man draws in his cartoons: where man destroys all on the way to his goal. But the changes being created now are not man made: they are an answer to what all who are human are now awaiting – complete mastery of the human experience.

Altering this complex, natural condition will comply with divine will only. No other changes are to be dramatized during the break down of human affairs. All of man's expectations about control in cooperation with aliens are to be denied. All of God's expectations are in place.

No more waiting will occur. We do not want this next answer to the world's chance of healing to be delayed. Are you able to make the move to higher dimensions? Are you detached and able to agree to leave?

We of the angelic realm are now awaiting the go ahead to lead you out of 3rd dimension. As soon as God decides it is the best moment, the call will come. Can you accept my message as valid? I am the angel who will convey the call.

Love is all there is,
Archangel Raphael

Dear Ones, I AM Saint Germain.

When today's message is on the internet the next action needed is to tell all who are ascension candidates to be ready to move into "can do" mode. Be able to leave this dimension with an open mind and no distress. A feeling of happiness is the key to another calling: the awareness to be an angel for all who are not ascending.

You are not going anywhere. You will be able to give assistance to those you care about, but they won't be able to depend on that, because you will not be visible to them. Once they accept that you are gone they will get the answers they need about what has occurred.

China will not become the country it could be because those who are its biggest decision makers will be going out of the Chinese area. As they accept that ascension was a choice made by man, they will also discover that human control is now over. All the controlling dictators will be left on the continents they control by those unable to defend themselves from harm with guns (these, who deliver love in every situation, will be ascending). Instead, these dictators will be left with those who will convert their dictatorships into chaos.

My dear ones, anyone who gets the call can ascend. Agree, and then go to an open area. Maybe those who have not yet agreed will go with you. All you must do to go is claim your true identity with a call to the angels of "I AM THAT I AM." An instant change in you is possible. Intention is all that matters.

Please allow yourself the happiness of this grand occasion. Align with the light in your heart and co-create the next dimensional creation.

Carmody
29th August 2011, 15:16
And whence the publication of this arise?

Camilo
29th August 2011, 16:44
And whence the publication of this arise?

Check it out...

http://comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com.