PDA

View Full Version : The Enigmatic Solid State Gravity Box

Sophocles
28th August 2011, 10:08
I saw this at disclose.tv and thought I`d share. This black box apparently got som skillz according to its "creator" who describes it as "representing a gravity control technology that produces action without reaction."

The Enigmatic Solid State Gravity Box

An anonymous individual referring to himself only as "S.F." has posted a series of videos detailing experiments performed on a gravity defying black box along with propulsion characteristics. He claims that it violates Newton's laws producing action without reaction!

by Hank Mills
Pure Energy Systems News

Internet videos of devices claimed to break the laws of physics are pretty common these days. However, once in a while one comes along that makes you look twice. An anonymous individual identifying himself only with the initials "S.F." has posted a series of enigmatic videos of a very curious black box. During the video, tests are performed on this black box and a voice over describes the technology. Please visit the following link to view all the videos and click on the embedded video below to watch the overview. http://xqzv.123video.nl

During the video, the device is described as representing a gravity control technology that produces action without reaction. Gravity is actually claimed to be produced by the box via the use of solid state components. This reaction-less propulsion mechanism is claimed to be more efficient than any current technology used today and can be used to produce motion in any direction, potentially including up or down. S.F. claims that this technology can allow for travel through any medium including water, gas, and the vacuum of space.

For brief moments you will occasionally see what looks like a remote control in the hand of the individual performing the tests. The enigmatic, modulated voice states that the device is remote controlled and represents a breakthrough technology that will make rockets, propellers, jets, and all conventional propulsion technology obsolete. He states that a device the size of two fists can theoretically lift the weight of a person. Furthermore, it is claimed the technology could allow for a rapid trip to the planet Mars in only thirty nine days. It is claimed to be so energy efficient (around 98%) that during such a mission the propulsion system could be powered by solar panels. A slow ascent from the surface of the Earth to orbit is also stated to be possible using only solar power.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/70008/The_Enigmatic_Solid_State_Gravity_Box/

PS! I thank you all for being who you are in here. Thank you:o

Tane Mahuta
28th August 2011, 10:15
Hi Sophocles...until we know exactly whats inside....

I will only be a black box....

TM

Kamikaze
28th August 2011, 12:59
Hopefully we get some insights to what exactly is inside the box. Or atleast the "physics" that give you the insight to construct your own.