PDA

View Full Version : Whitleblower Releases Video Of Missile Hitting Pentagon On 9/11

The One
28th August 2011, 21:47
This is what the uploader says

Have people seen this? What do you think? Is this leak the result of someone with a conscience who has decided enough is enough?

Is this a deliberate leak to try to provoke violence, like the recent execution of Mark Duggan in the UK, to provoke riots as police were ordered to stand down?

We need to stay ahead of our enemy here. Not be provoked into violence, but at the same time, use our knowledge to act with courage

o51nMDbkUbg

TigaHawk
28th August 2011, 23:25
Also google

"9/11 the ball"

If ball doesnt show up - try it with Orb

there's also this clip here -which should have blown everything right out into the open purely by the fact that it even exists, and was played on a MSM news show as "live footage"

P5PZxGsYNnY

Also notice how he starts zoomed out all the way - no planes to be seen - then only after he zooms in for the close up - the plane appears?

So the plane just materialises out of nowhere - gues thru a building - nose intact - then explodes?

Well done hollywood, you've successfully made everyone blind mice that are allready hypnotised to your'e hidious tunes. :rain:

GlassSteagallfan
28th August 2011, 23:47
It was just before the 2009 Copenhagen Global Warming summit that a whistleblower released over a thousand emails proving that the data on global warming was bogus.

Perhaps, before the tenth anniversary of 9-11, new evidence will emerge that will change the game.

As David Icke said - if the truth of 9-11 is discovered, the whole house of cards comes down.

Lets hope.

Cidersomerset
29th August 2011, 01:31
Thanks TheOne Good post it reminds me of David Ickes brilliant explanation of the attack on the Pentigon

hPmKkObLTrM

Ps1y4rYW2aw

wZEGaXJRgqw

ftioSuYGgY8

On part 5..Theres a good photo of the facade still in tact for 20 mins after the missile hit...Davids Explanation is clear and precise and humorous and shows the complicity of the mainstream media for not looking into any of these obvious anomalies... Cheers Steve.

If you have not seen the whole presentation it is still one of the best imho I've seen so far...

Cidersomerset
29th August 2011, 02:25
Heres The Man who orchastrated 9/11 not 'Bin Lied On '

GrpNBPTm6G0

Robin Cook former British Foriegn secretary gives his speech in parliment which probably got him killed like David Kelly.......Another good man sacrificed ....

ASX7FYkphuQ

Interesting vid on the site of Dr Kellys 'Suicide' I not sure about his conclusion !!!

LRsgTHIsovc

Don't ask why I've gone off on this tangent but i'm having fun LOL Cheers Steve..

OsyMV8C1OyI

d6yXt3iEWes

q0QbDTtl2A4

Norman Bakers conclusion that Iraqis murdured Dr.Kelly also does not seem likely to me but what everyone seems to except is it was not suicide !!!!

Sorry TheOne I think I should have started another thread...LOL ..Cheers Steve..

Darla Ken Pearce
29th August 2011, 03:17
We have been advised that all truth about 911 and everything else that has been kept from us will be revealed during 2011. Since there are only four months left, this means all will be revealed very soon. How refreshing is that thought?! Imagine the house of cards falls, so we can begin a new era of truth and abundance for all instead of endless wars, debts, and lies. It will be a real breath of fresh air.

Some will be so horrified at all that has been done to us, they may even resist believing it and go into a state of denial. The truth will stand alone and speak for itself. For those of us who know most of what's happened, it will be the beginning of a wonderful new day on Planet Earth.

Even if we think we know all that has happened, there will be new and greater surprises in store for virtually everyone. Put up four fingers and count them off now. And so it is...

Cidersomerset
29th August 2011, 03:28
Thanks Darla I hope you are right , but I'm not going to build my hopes up to much for unless something happens in the US like the 'middle east spring' we may still have a long wait for 'TRUTH' ....Steve

norman
29th August 2011, 04:18
Beyond a few years back I have to admit I was pretty gullible and stupid too.

Predators are working in stealth all around us but we are so brainwashed with the idea that we have no predators to worry about.

WHO'S NICE AND STUPID?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYgOFqpRIlA

onawah
29th August 2011, 04:52
I've seen that footage before of a missile hitting the Pentagon. I'm pretty sure it is one of the documentaries on the truth of 911, though I don't know which one. It was one of the pieces of information that I found most convincing for the non-official explanation.
I'm glad to see more attention being paid to 911 here. If it all comes out at last in 2012, all I will say is "AT LAST!!"
Won't we have a celebration then!!
Once that comes out, Disclosure couldn't be far behind.

This is what the uploader says

Have people seen this? What do you think? Is this leak the result of someone with a conscience who has decided enough is enough?

Is this a deliberate leak to try to provoke violence, like the recent execution of Mark Duggan in the UK, to provoke riots as police were ordered to stand down?

We need to stay ahead of our enemy here. Not be provoked into violence, but at the same time, use our knowledge to act with courage

o51nMDbkUbg

markoid
29th August 2011, 05:04
I have an eerie feeling that there may be another false flag event around the time of the 10th anniversary of 9/11 to distract everyone from the overwhelming evidence that has come to light via the 9/11 truth movement.

Cidersomerset
29th August 2011, 21:33
Theres no sign of any plane wreckage at the Pentagon...

XPE0OGx_o6g

UVrkqR1mzQE

BmP2Vy8K0i0

v3rSGj-cu-c

Lazlo
29th August 2011, 22:24
Also google

"9/11 the ball"

If ball doesnt show up - try it with Orb

there's also this clip here -which should have blown everything right out into the open purely by the fact that it even exists, and was played on a MSM news show as "live footage"

P5PZxGsYNnY

Also notice how he starts zoomed out all the way - no planes to be seen - then only after he zooms in for the close up - the plane appears?

So the plane just materialises out of nowhere - gues thru a building - nose intact - then explodes?

Well done hollywood, you've successfully made everyone blind mice that are allready hypnotised to your'e hidious tunes. :rain:

The David Icke series posted below, part 6 shows the plane hitting the tower from the other side. This posted clip here is much ado about nothing.

For the record, I absolutely disbelieve the official story, and agree that if the truth is ever known it will bring the entire corrupt system to it's knees. That being said, the "evidence" is often pushed so far by those wanting the truth that it damages the whole movement. John Lear still claims that it was all holograms, after all.

Likewise, I am better than 90% sure that the video clip in the OP has been well and thoroughly debunked. It made the rounds a couple of years ago. I was trying to find the debunking evidence but unfortuately, there is so much out there that it makes finding any specific thing extremely difficult. From what I remember, the give away is in the pixelation and inconsistent speed of the object before impact.

There is a tremendous amount of good evidence to contradict the official story, but sorry, this doesn't fall into that category.

JoeNashville
30th August 2011, 20:23
Interesting how there just happened to be a helicopter filming at the moment whatever that was hit the Pentagon...

The film of the hole before the rest of the side collapsed is telling. Personally I've given up on the people waking up to any extent, at least before it's too late.

The future will be interesting.