PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Behind the Clouds ... how can this be in a real world

The One
29th August 2011, 20:12

This is a very awesome video ... makes you wonder just how can a cloud cast a shadow ...

But it does make you think of the Jim Carrey movie "The Truman Show" ... where he find out that not only was the sky fake ... but he was unaware that his entire life was actually a popular 24-hour-a-day TV series. In this real-time documentary in which the whole 'real world' was daily watching ...

F2-qlBwRS-I

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what the uploader sdaid about this video below

These Clouds are FREAKY! Weird clouds that seem to have a shadow behind the actual cloud. I've never seen this before in my 33 years of life.

I went outside to see what the boys wanted me to look at and noticed the clouds were very strange. There was a definite shadow behind the cloud which doesn't seem scientifically possible. Can anyone out there explain this awesome sight

cf0GO0cq448

Dawn
30th August 2011, 00:24
Notice the other clouds in the video do not have shadows. So the cloud with shadow is alone in its unusual pattern. Perhaps just this one shadow is a projection while the others around it are natural.... Or perhaps we are seeing a 'hole-in-the-fake-sky' background?

shadowstalker
30th August 2011, 00:41
Sometimes it seems most of the clouds i see these days have this surreal feel to it.
Sometimes they really do seem fake.
Either they are projections , or we are becoming more awake.
Truth be told I think it's all the above.

Teakai
30th August 2011, 00:55
Laying aside that it might be photoshopped I came up with 3 possibilites and that is:

1) the chemtrails have been laying a screen from which to project a particular reality.

or

2) Perhaps this version of the holographic illusion disintegrating due to the 100 monkey thing?
You know, enough people becomming spiritually awake that it changes the consciousness, raises the frequency and thereby changes the hologram?

or

3) Perhaps those mystery particles the sun's been giving out is effecting the illusion?

HORIZONS
30th August 2011, 00:56
A threefold shadow for a 3 D world.

Hervé
30th August 2011, 01:17
May be it's just an optical/camera illusion:

It does seem to be behind the cloud, however, due to the haze seen at the beginning and end of the video, it's most probably in front of it; projected on the hazy layer not picked up by the camera due to also being in the "shadow."

My $0.02.

ghostrider
30th August 2011, 01:17
only way it has a shadow is the light creating it is coming from the earth. the other clouds are real, the shadow cloud is a hologram. could be testing it for future use to hide Annunaki ships a bit longer. no illuminati trick suprises me anymore.

Teakai
30th August 2011, 01:26
I watched this video this morning as I'm subscribed to this person's channel. Admittedly I haven;t looked at a whole lot of his videos and some of what I have looked at I don't really get, but I'm posting this here as it seems it might be relevant to this thread. From reading his replies to some of the comments it seems he feels he's onto some major stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPOU3V6eCZw&feature=feedu

Tenzin
30th August 2011, 02:40
I have personally seen this for myself so I know this video has not been faked. There is no way that could be due to haze. There was only that portion of the sky with that effect when I saw it here in Singapore in the afternoon.

Draco
30th August 2011, 04:37
The shadow could be coming from the proctive bubble put up by recently to help lessen the affects of Nibiru and elenin , we will still have events happen but this shild will keep us on the planet and not spin off into outer space or the earth split in two like a dream i had , not 100% sure just a feeling

vibrations
30th August 2011, 07:10
The keyword here is a dust storm. A layer of loating dusta in a higher part of the sky can serve as a projection panel. The light is reflecting from the particles and behind the cloud reflection is lower so n reality the clouds are casting shadow on a floating sand. I saw this kind of effect quite a few times in Sahara observing sand storms.

The One
30th August 2011, 08:34
The keyword here is a dust storm. A layer of loating dusta in a higher part of the sky can serve as a projection panel. The light is reflecting from the particles and behind the cloud reflection is lower so n reality the clouds are casting shadow on a floating sand. I saw this kind of effect quite a few times in Sahara observing sand storms.

Your theories are certainly a pause for thought my friend but on this occasion i will have to disagree with your intake on this. Can you provide anymore info on this like video's or photo's re the above phenomena. I have looked into volcanoes producing these reflections with clouds when they send particles way up into the atmosphere and come up with nothing.

the trojan
30th August 2011, 09:04
as i see it!

behind the bottom cloud,along its edges I can see sunlight, which does not cut through the cloud but does tinge the edges.
this suggests that behind the bottom cloud there is a light source,therefore a shadow of the cloud should appear on the ground.

So why is a shadow appearing above the cloud,and therefore above the light source,and why is there another shadow above that one!
Im sure there are plenty explanations outthere but as I see it,its wrong!

bitworm
30th August 2011, 09:06
The shadow is actually in front of the cloud. If a light source form the earth were pointed at the cloud, the bottom of the cloud would not be dark. But the light source is the sun, and it is directly behind the cloud. And the area on the ground where the guy films is in shadow.

There are several examples of this effect here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow

the trojan
30th August 2011, 10:06
The shadow is actually in front of the cloud. If a light source form the earth were pointed at the cloud, the bottom of the cloud would not be dark. But the light source is the sun, and it is directly behind the cloud. And the area on the ground where the guy films is in shadow.

There are several examples of this effect here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow

well,i went and stared at it again with your explanation in mind.
So I have to look at it as an optical illusion.
I found that really hard to do,I accept what you are saying but usually when i realise an optical illusion,It becomes harder to see the illusion .
In this case its easier to see the illusion and concentration is needed to see it your way.
Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
At least my mind has been twisted in an un-usual way today!

bitworm
30th August 2011, 10:14
The video conversion process makes it harder to see, and shadows can be very tricky. Depending on how you look at it, this dancer could be spinning in either direction:

http://i.imgur.com/zkVAn.gif

loveandgratitude
30th August 2011, 10:24
We haved moved from 3D to 4D.

The One
30th August 2011, 10:43
The video conversion process makes it harder to see, and shadows can be very tricky. Depending on how you look at it, this dancer could be spinning in either direction:

http://i.imgur.com/zkVAn.gif

please turn the light on

lol

Coaxial
30th August 2011, 12:07
please turn the light on
I agree, "let there be light"!

lol