PDA

View Full Version : Little help with some research please guys and gals

Zepheriah
30th August 2011, 15:52
Hello fellow Avalonians!

I've been deep in research mode now for about 2 weeks on a particular subject but want to open the flood gates to you all in an effort to cover all of the bases.

My request to you all would be this;

If anyone knows of any research/work on near-to/equal-to/faster-than lightspeed technology that DOES NOT come from an esoteric source, would you post me a link or PM me with the information?

There is a very good reason i ask for non-esoteric material. All i want is info on human designed/human made lightspeed technology, i'm not looking aat capture ET tech, reverse engineered tech or alternate dimension/reality tech, just good old human ingenuity based stuff.

I'm looking for verifiable stuff in the main, but slightly less proven yet still theoretically valid research would suffice so long as it's all in good order and well presented.

Also as a note, i'm not talking about signal transmission here i'm talking about moving a physical object (has mass) at and around the speed of light.

Once i've got a raft of useful information from any extra sources i may have missed then i can move my research forward a gear or two.

***Shout out to Bill***

Mr Ryan! If you know of any such tech from any of the insiders/whistleblowers, then if it works for you i would love to know about it in aid of my research. Obviously, i'd treat the information with the same respect and care that it was given to you with, and would ensure it never went further than my eyes only.

***EDIT***

Also, if anyone knows of any design software that can help me to conceptualise and test some of my research that info would be golden!

Zepheriah
31st August 2011, 06:47
Anyone at all?

bennycog
31st August 2011, 08:24
just keep bumping mate hopefully you get some help... i would like to travel at good ol light speed.. the places i would go..

D-Day
31st August 2011, 08:49
Hi Zeph,

Not sure if this is useful to you or not but I watched the following presentation by Stan Deyo a couple of weeks ago and found his information to be most interesting.
I believe I came across it on an Avalon thread but unfortunately I can't seem to locate it at the moment.
Anyways, I hope this helps you in some way.
Good luck with the rest of your research mate ;)

o6FeY3bfxdc

Muzz
31st August 2011, 08:57
Hi Zepheria

Have you tried the Information Bridge (http://www.osti.gov/bridge/index.jsp).

Use the search function. I tried light speed and superluminal and it came up with a few documents.

Hope this helps :)
Muzz

Zepheriah
31st August 2011, 12:29
Cheers for the support benny, appreciate it.

D-Day, i spotted that vid, couldn't remember the guys name though so had no hope of finding it. Working at the minute but i'll watch it later on. Thank you sir.

Muzz, i officially hate you! I sometimes wonder if i've been infected with some sort of meme-virus that makes me seek out as much information on as many subjects as possible to store away int eh plunging depths of my mind. Now you've shown me that website i face the prospect of getting lost forever in a miasma of documentation and numbers! Love you really man, thanks for the help.

Hopefully, once i've got my research done and a working computer model set up i can show you all what i'm on to, its quite extraordinary.

Tane Mahuta
31st August 2011, 12:40
Re search these 2,

Thomas Townsend Brown -

Viktor Shauberger -

TM

Zepheriah
31st August 2011, 12:51
I'm familiar with Shauberger's works, i've covered him in my research as far as investigating his technologies. Great mind on that man, utterly ignored by history books or text books, he should be mentioned in modern education for the very fact that he thought "out-of-the-box" and got results.

I wouldn't even begin to compare myself with such a great mind, but it was following his sort of simple logic that hass put me on the path i now tread.

Townsend-Brown on the other hand i feel shamed to admit i've never heard of. his ideas and areas of work are different from the direction i'm headed but i'm making a pit-stop on my journey to read up on him now!

Thank you Tane for your input.

***Edits for grammar purposes***

Unified Serenity
31st August 2011, 14:09
I have no clue of the veracity of the truth of this info, but I read recently that the Japanese actually have a vehicle now so maybe search in that area.

Zepheriah
31st August 2011, 14:39
Hey US,

I've looked in all of the usual places for this info but drawing up a blank. Any chance of a link?

Zeph

Flash
31st August 2011, 15:59
Ask Carmody (pm him he may know) and check Frazier thread, you may find something.

Carmody
1st September 2011, 00:21
The Stan Deyo video is your best hope of understanding the issues at hand. He illustrates the problems and the answers. The video is not a joke.

As for some other stuff, try the name Eric Dollard. He'll show you some fundamentals in an easy to understand manner and then some of the potentials.

ClandestineDisclosure
1st September 2011, 00:57
dude...welcome to the club. :attention:
Have you checked out Ralph Ring's story - or heard of Otis T. Carr and his OTC-X1? We're building it. I'm shooting a doco on it.
http://ClandesineDisclosure.com
http://BlueStarEnterprise.com - check out the Flying Saucer group
I post updates on this forum, on my website and on Ralph's when there's something new to report.
Hope this helps.

Tane Mahuta
1st September 2011, 03:33
Here's a start...

http://www.antigravitytechnology.net/thomas_townsend_brown.html

I did read, that the B17 Stealth Bomber is powered by his invention.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gravitics/LaViolette/Bio.html

Checkout this guy on uTube, he uncovered the secret.

If you are hoping to find Blueprints on the .www to build something...expect to be dissappointed.

they are there because they don't work - If it did, it would be hidden deep within the anals of where ever.

Been through it myself. Just keep researching & reading....I hope one day I'm able to join the dots(missing peices).

TM

ghostrider
1st September 2011, 03:45
okay friend, uncle GR will dig n find you what your looking for . I love a quest.

ghostrider
1st September 2011, 03:52
look into the revelations of Dr. Micheal Wolfe, they have a fission powered triangle craft that is said to make 80 percent of the speed of light. good place to start. also lots of stuff in the skunkworks/lockheed martian area , they've learned to manipulate gravity, gravity gone , heat is gone and booyah zip we go... gonna keep looking for you. hope it helps.

Zepheriah
1st September 2011, 08:03
A massive thanks to everyone thats pitched in so far, lots of good leads to follow, i'll be busy for days at this rate!

Tane, i'm not looking for blue prints Brother, more the theory behind the ideas people have had. Even ideas proven to be insubstantial are helpfeul, the reasons for dismisal may help to guide me.

GR, thanks for your time Brother, its not a fun search, lots of false/conflicting info, hence the request, but deepest thanks to you.

All of this research is helping point me in the right direction i think, so its all helping!

ClandestineDisclosure
1st September 2011, 16:41
Check out The Clark Letters

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=c706de2ea25e75f5&sc=documents&Bsrc=Docmail&Bpub=SDX.Docs&id=C706DE2EA25E75F5!106

Lord Sidious
2nd September 2011, 10:45
Anyone at all?

If anyone helps out, let me know, would you?
My hyperdrive is missing a few parts and I am stuck here.
I can't even get a message out, or the imperial fleet could send someone out to pick me up.

Zepheriah
2nd September 2011, 16:40
HAHA!

The dark lord arrives late to the party!

Be fair, his engines are troubled so we can let him off!

Maybe, just maybe, i may be onto something that could make your dreams of a new one an actual factual reality.

A mathematician friend of mine, one of the only few people on this rock i trust, has confirmed my numbers are correct and the idea, from a theoretical mathematics perspective at least, is sound.

Now to finding phsyicist to poke holes in it, so to speak. Then maybe i can tell you all the findings!

Hervé
2nd September 2011, 17:25
Check out (with) this guy... he might remove a few spanners from the work?

M0wBXNAiOys