PDA

View Full Version : What I Could Never Understand About The Debunkers & Skeptics.

jagman
31st August 2011, 03:17
What I could never understand about the debunkers and skeptics.
These people hold the highest regard for ppl like Seth Shostack ( Head of Seti )
Prof Neil Degrasse Tyson, Prof Hawking etc. And they totally dismiss People like
Dr. Edgar Mithcell ( 6 man to ever walk on the moon ) Nuclear Physicist, Stanton Friedman
Astronaut and pilot Gordon Cooper, Dr Brian O"leary ( rest in peace. You will be missed.)
( American Scientist ,Author,Nasa Astronaut)

A few years back Dr. Mitchell was on an episode of Larry King. Bill Nye the science guy
was one of the debunkers on the show that night.( I bet a few of you remember It! lol )
Anyway Bill Nye was so rude and condescending to Dr. Mithcell that night!
Seth Shostack and Bill Nye Smirked, rolled their eyes and basically tried to make fun
of Dr. Mitchell while he discussed the UFO phenomenon with Larry.When Dr. Mitchell had
enough, He let them have it! It was so funny! I bet there is a clip on youtube.

Anyway debunkers and skeptics your losing the debate! A mountain of evidence is growing every day! Its just a matter of time and these great men will be vindicated!

I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason
to whatever results they led,and bearding every authority which stood in their way
(Thomas Jefferson)

MargueriteBee
31st August 2011, 04:36
That's because the debunkers are gatekeepers and will defend the status quo.