PDA

View Full Version : Groundcrews ..are you getting prepared?

blue777
19th March 2010, 07:51
For those people wishing to think about survival (as the Anglo Saxon Mission suggests) for those who plan to escape to a safe zone, but find they are stuck in one place..can you set up your own area ground crew,also the sudden unexpected cancellations of the internetet etc, it would be wise to prepare Groundcrews with alternative means of communication. Secondly what do we need to survive?
lol
blue
p.s if you are from the UK join the ground crew now please......strength in numbers

xbusymom
20th March 2010, 16:58
USA-Kansas Ground Crew:
I have-
a small tub for Hydroponics seed starter,
4 (5-gal) water jugs,
a travel Berkey water filter w/flouride filters,
John Seymour's "The new complete book of Self-Sufficiency",

I can only do a little at a time - but its a good start...

blue777
20th March 2010, 17:02
USA-Kansas Ground Crew:
I have-
a small tub for Hydroponics seed starter,
4 (5-gal) water jugs,
a travel Berkey water filter w/flouride filters,
John Seymour's "The new complete book of Self-Sufficiency",

I can only do a little at a time - but its a good start...

well done , at least you have started
lol
blue

john.d
20th March 2010, 17:33
Im in the uk ....... join where ?

John

blue777
20th March 2010, 17:50
Im in the uk ....... join where ?

John

hello John
click on GROUPS up top...and join the British ground crew...see you there
lol

blue

john.d
20th March 2010, 18:39
hello John
click on GROUPS up top...and join the British ground crew...see you there
lol

blue

Cheers blue

John

Clarityofawareness
21st March 2010, 07:12
It's nice to find and explore other sources which claim the same information that interests you, isn't it? If not then I don't think your an aware being. Doesn't mean that's a bad thing, for we all have our own life paths to follow. Here is Peggy Kane who covers a lot of various information utilizing RS or Reverse Speech. Much of what she researches (via RS) is also what is researched by Project Camelot, AVALON and other related forums. If like, see what she has to offer and see if it is related to what ever interests you. Let me know if link below doesn't work.

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/about-me/

Kevin

blue777
21st March 2010, 08:21
[QUOTE=Clarityofawareness;1524]It's nice to find and explore other sources which claim the same information that interests you, isn't it? If not then I don't think your an aware being. Doesn't mean that's a bad thing, for we all have our own life paths to follow. Here is Peggy Kane who covers a lot of various information utilizing RS or Reverse Speech. Much of what she researches (via RS) is also what is researched by Project Camelot, AVALON and other related forums. If like, see what she has to offer and see if it is related to what ever interests you. Let me know if link below doesn't work.

Thank you clarity...i will have a look and give you my opinion..have you anymore videos?
lol
blue

stuart
21st March 2010, 08:24
I wonder how many wwoof farms are willing to establish communities . I WILL write some emails and find out . this organization is already set up , so is probably more inclined to such possibilities . Also time to set up functioning communities is an issue now , yes ?

time for action is now ,
that is something I believe . very strongly
so I urge commitment to this ,
lets keep this thread alive and constructive thought and ACTION
X happy now stuart but still happy

blue777
21st March 2010, 09:16
I wonder how many wwoof farms are willing to establish communities . I WILL write some emails and find out . this organization is already set up , so is probably more inclined to such possibilities . Also time to set up functioning communities is an issue now , yes ?

time for action is now ,
that is something I believe . very strongly
so I urge commitment to this ,
lets keep this thread alive and constructive thought and ACTION
X happy now stuart but still happy

yes i agree...we have to think about communication if the web goes down ...first..otherwise nothing happens......secondly we have ground crews around the world and they can organize themselves....it is information we need to share. functioning communities start on this forum then make it a reality.....time is speeding up....Superwave will create solar disorder..plus blue planet and the sun....at least if we prepare ourselves we will be organized......also pos energy is heading our way as well
lol
blue
lol

blue777
21st March 2010, 10:42
we need more British people to join the British ground crew....are you up for it?
lol
blue

Clarityofawareness
21st March 2010, 19:24
blue777 I always have videos to upload ;)

Kevin aka COA

blue777
22nd March 2010, 11:08
great can you upload them
lol
blue

Clarityofawareness
22nd March 2010, 16:32
Sure I can upload all the videos. Which ones or what kind of videos interest you? Actually have you visited my You Tube page yet? I have many videos there are well. Try a You tube search using my user name which is COAKD1.

I also have hundreds of thousands of other videos but they are not physical videos.... I mean I have not physically made them "physical" for this particular reality just yet. In other words these videos are still in me mind. However I am working to release them to the public.

Kevin