PDA

View Full Version : Say what!? The earth and the moon have been moved???

truth4me
31st August 2011, 08:27
Before I get into this be understanding. My computer skills are limited. I can surf the net pretty good but as far as copy and paste I can't do but I can point you to where you go see an article for yourself and this one is IMHO is one you might want to read and think about. Before you read it think about a few things. What is the real reason for NASA basically shutting down the space program? What is the real reason the Russian space cargo ship fell out of the sky? Now there is talk on the internet that the ISS might fall out of the sky sooner then expected and what is the real reason it was put there in the first place? It was started in 1998 remember this when reading the article. We on this forum are awake to a lot of things that TPTB do to the masses with their technology. It would be safe to say that TPTB are considered the "dark side" by most of us here. Wouldn't it be logical then that the "light side" just might have a little bit of technology also. Weather changes,earth quakes,record floods. Plenty of that stuff this year. I read this article 2 days ago and have thought about and meditated on it and it does resonate with me. With that being said it your choice as always to decide for yourself.....here is the link ----truthwinds.com ----the article is PEOPLE OF THE LIE:THE PHOTON BELT.....there is an Italian translation and right below that is an English version....food for thought no doubt....

the trojan
31st August 2011, 09:11
richard hoagland has suggested that the abandoning of the space station will result in it crashing to earth,whether or not this is by design,I dont know.
You state that there is web chatter in relation to this,could you please post any links for us all to share.

Tane Mahuta
31st August 2011, 09:31
Here's the link here!

http://www.truthwinds.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/astronomy/news.php?q=1314632470

Thanks Truth

TM

truth4me
31st August 2011, 09:44
richard hoagland has suggested that the abandoning of the space station will result in it crashing to earth,whether or not this is by design,I dont know.
You state that there is web chatter in relation to this,could you please post any links for us all to share. here is a newspaper article I found----yourhoustonnews.com/pearland/news/nasa-astronauts-may-evacuate-the-International-space-station-this-fall/article

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's the link here!

http://www.truthwinds.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/astronomy/news.php?q=1314632470

Thanks Truth

TM I thank you for the link help.....

truth4me
31st August 2011, 09:51
You state that there is web chatter in relation to this,could you please post any links for us all to share.
I wasn't meaning to to be misleading on the "crashing to earth sooner then expected" statement....

Tigressa
31st August 2011, 09:58
Hi truth4me, I suggest you get a copy of Barbara Hand Clow's, "Alchemy of Nine Dimensions". The latest print contains this information and diagrams seem to copy hers from what I saw of the article? I think you will adore that book.

vibrations
31st August 2011, 10:13
i was told mostly the same story narrated in this article. A few differences came out off course, like we (our solar system) are in a seventh position not in the ninth, and a few more, but the core story is the same. Just for the reference.

The solar system orbiting the Alcyone, the 25.000 years of generational development, the 2.000 years of intense high frequency energy which trigger the pineal an pituitary glands on further development allowing the human beings to develop so called paranormal capabilities, the unique characteristic of this energy to accelerate neuronal development of the brains where the mind is positive orientated, the destructive effect on the negative orientated minds...

I have to say that in the article there is also a lot of crap, but that is normal everything depends on the mental state of the channeler. All religious references are normally consequence of the believe system of the person who acts as a channel. If there is a group of people, then the information is much more logic with less debris (god and satan and angels and who knows what else).

So, this is more or less my point of view. if it helps off course.