PDA

View Full Version : I talked to George Noory and Jim Marrs last night!

jagman
31st August 2011, 16:51
It finally happened, I was on Coast to Coast last night! I have been trying
for a while to call the program and actually twice before i got threw to only have
my call dropped. Once due to a bad connection, the other time my phone went
dead.

George is such a gracious host and knowledgeable.Georges first guest last night
was Jim Marrs (wow, This guy knows his stuff on conspiracy theories ) Anyway
Jim and George fielded my question ( I was nervous ) and then, They gave me their take on it!
I thanked George for his work on Ancient Aliens series 3 and then i hung up!

Georges last guest was a man named Dr.Louis Turi .
This man is known for teaching and practicing Nostradamus" rare Divine Astrology
method. He calls it Astropsychology.

Dr. Turi is known for his hundreds of accurate predictions! He made some really
big ones last night that concerned the month of September 2011 !
Dr. Turi said that on Sept 2,18.30 2011 people should try to stay away from populated areas!
He sees some kind of mass shooting in the US! He also said that on September 9,24 2011 the US will be hit with a massive earthquake( I think he said Cali )
Anyway I just thought i would let everyone know what he had to say.

Maia Gabrial
31st August 2011, 16:59
Thanks for your enthusiastic thread, jagman. When I get the chance I'm going to listen to that Coast to Coast show.
But I think I'm going to wait and see what happens on those dates that Dr. Turi predicts disasters. It seems like most of the other dire predictions haven't come true. If something is supposed to happen, it'll happen when it happens....Don't you think?

aranuk
31st August 2011, 16:59
Hi Jagman, what was your question? What was the answer? Just curious cheers!

Stan

jagman
31st August 2011, 19:41
Thanks for your enthusiastic thread, jagman. When I get the chance I'm going to listen to that Coast to Coast show.
But I think I'm going to wait and see what happens on those dates that Dr. Turi predicts disasters. It seems like most of the other dire predictions haven't come true. If something is supposed to happen, it'll happen when it happens....Don't you think?

Im going to get some grief for saying this but up until last night I thought astrology
was hocus pocus! Im sorry fellow Avalon members who Believe ! Im a believer now!
lol

I did quite a bit of research on him last night and he is not about gloom and doom at all! Dr. Turi says the United States actually has a bright outlook When we get
to 2013, He called it a Rebirth of the United States! He did say that our collective
consciousness does play a part and he said put the word out. so im relaying a message

jagman
31st August 2011, 20:10
Hi Jagman, what was your question? What was the answer? Just curious cheers!

Stan

I wrote a thread on Avalon a few weeks ago about the Economist Paul Krugman.
He gave a wacky interview on CNN.He claimed if the United States was to be under a so called threat from alien invasion. It could pull our economy out of the ditch in 18 months. Then Nasa a week later made another wacky statement, An alien race could see our build up of greenhouse gases has a threat and attack!

And then I posed a question.Could these events be connected Maybe false flag!
and maybe it means nothing. Anyway Stan that was the jest! I really dont remember every thing that they said to me, I was excited to talk to george
I made the bigtime Coast to Coast Baby lol

HORIZONS
31st August 2011, 20:11
Dr. Turi says the United States actually has a bright outlook When we get to 2013, He called it a Rebirth of the United States! He did say that our collective
consciousness does play a part and he said put the word out. so im relaying a message

Rebirth and Renewal - I'm all for it, count me it. Nothing is absolute except that which is absolute. Let's change this friggin world (one thought at a time if we have to) and quit waiting for some external god-like et to rescue us, or some new disaster to bring more chaos. "Our Hero is inside of us, not standing beside one of us."

jagman
31st August 2011, 20:50
Dr. Turi says the United States actually has a bright outlook When we get to 2013, He called it a Rebirth of the United States! He did say that our collective

Rebirth and Renewal - I'm all for it, count me it. Nothing is absolute except that which is absolute. Let's change this friggin world (one thought at a time if we have to) and quit waiting for some external god-like et to rescue us, or some new disaster to bring more chaos. "Our Hero is inside of us, not standing beside one of us."

Wow, That was absolutely one of the best responses I have ever heard!

jagman
31st August 2011, 21:09

Im just saying this man is a compelling figure! This man makes an interesting case
about the consciousness and how it effects the future! And I for one kind of like it.
That he is not all about gloom and doom. I hope he is right about 2013, hope he is wrong about September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartomancer
31st August 2011, 21:29
That is so cool and last night was one of the only times in the last two weeks I missed it! I'll check the archives for it soon. That is like hitting the jackpot in Vegas!:cool:

HORIZONS
31st August 2011, 21:35
You should post a link to the show on this thread - that would be cool!

cloud9
31st August 2011, 21:58
Cool!!! I am a George's fan, I'll be listening to the show.

jagman
31st August 2011, 22:56

HORIZONS . I will have to let someone else post the link. I have had trouble in the past! lol

greybeard
31st August 2011, 23:11

HORIZONS . I will have to let someone else post the link. I have had trouble in the past! lol

Here you are Horizons

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/broadcast-schedule/

Chris

jagman
31st August 2011, 23:15
Thank you, Chris.

HORIZONS
31st August 2011, 23:19

Here you are Horizons

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/broadcast-schedule/

Chris

I'm confused GB - are you sure that's it?

HORIZONS
31st August 2011, 23:24
I found it~

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/08/30

fifi
31st August 2011, 23:53
Extract from summary of last night Coast to Coast show:

In the latter half, astrologer, author, and lecturer, Dr. Louis Turi, outlined the various ways we can navigate our future using our subconscious mind, as well as shared his predictions. To create change within oneself, and raise your magnetism, you can think of yourself like a battery that needs to be charged. This charging can be accomplished by focusing on positive energy and thoughts rather than negativity, drinking a concoction of parsley, horseradish, celery and other ingredients to cleanse the body, and walking barefoot, he detailed.
He offered a set of predictions for September, 2011:

Death/drama/police news – Sept 2nd/18th/30th
Large earthquakes/explosions/shocking news – Sept 9th/24th
Middle East/religion/ocean/oil/terrorism - Sept 12th/26th
Natural disaster/Forced relocation/Hurricane formation - Sept 21st
He also shared a forecast for Jan. 2013, which he sees as a time of rebirth for America, with the opening of the new World Trade Center. We'll see a lessening of negative energy, and a restructuring of the economy, he stated.

truth4me
1st September 2011, 00:07
But I think I'm going to wait and see what happens on those dates that Dr. Turi predicts disasters. It seems like most of the other dire predictions haven't come true. If something is supposed to happen, it'll happen when it happens....Don't you think?Time for me to start thinking like this again........

jagman
1st September 2011, 00:24
My only regret about last night was? I did not throw a shout out to Avalon! I will next time lol !