PDA

View Full Version : Something weird just happened!

jagman
1st September 2011, 00:57
My mother came by to visit me. lol but really, I was in the computer room and my home
phone rang. I yelled for my mother to pick it up and it was my brothers wife in Texas.
At some point in the conversation the line broke down and a demonic voice started speaking to my mother!

My mother yelled for me and I came running! She said the voice was speaking some language she couldnt understand! when I got on the Phone my brothers wife began to speak! She said, She thought we lost connection and didnt hear any voice.

So what do you think Avalon?

Heyoka_11
1st September 2011, 01:19
G'day jagman,

Yeah, that's weird, but nothing to get too fussed over. It's unfortunate that your mother was unable to understand the voice, as that is definitely crucial "evidence".

The crunch comes if it happens a second time. Consider recording all calls on that line for a while, if you are able to set yourself up to do so. You just may catch something quite astounding!

I trust your mother has settled.

the trojan
1st September 2011, 01:20
My mother came by to visit me. lol but really, I was in the computer room and my home
phone rang. I yelled for my mother to pick it up and it was my brothers wife in Texas.
At some point in the conversation the line broke down and a demonic voice started speaking to my mother!

My mother yelled for me and I came running! She said the voice was speaking some language she couldnt understand! when I got on the Phone my brothers wife began to speak! She said, She thought we lost connection and didnt hear any voice.

I think you need to make your mind up if it was
a a demonic voice
b some language she couldnt understand

jagman
1st September 2011, 01:22
G'day jagman,

Yeah, that's weird, but nothing to get too fussed over. It's unfortunate that your mother was unable to understand the voice, as that is definitely crucial "evidence".

The crunch comes if it happens a second time. Consider recording all calls on that line for a while, if you are able to set yourself up to do so. You just may catch something quite astounding!

I trust your mother has settled.

Yes she is ok! But i could tell It really rattled her!

jagman
1st September 2011, 01:28

I think you need to make your mind up if it was
a a demonic voice
b some language she couldnt understand

I never heard the voice! My mother did! she said it sounded like a demonic voice
but couldnt understand it! she said there were also growling sounds!

Senso
1st September 2011, 02:14
sending golden healing light to your mum. Maybe think about cleansing your home too. . . this is something people forget to look at and do. White sage and lots of candles for 5 days straight with loving intent . As we walk this path now our light shines and we do attract not so nice things to us. . . all of us have been scrutinized because we are on this site. . . what ever you do don't be afraid. . . tell your mum the same NEVER BE AFRAID. . .this is the game of life after all on this planet - remember. .

Lifebringer
1st September 2011, 02:30
Throw some holy water on the sister-in-law, something is definately wrong.

PixieDust
1st September 2011, 02:43
your poor mom! is she use to weird stuff? as in does she believe in ghost/ has past experience in that field? I hope shes had some or this instance would be terrifying, more then it seemed to shake her up.

ive personally never had anything like this happen. the only weird thing is lines going dead for no reason or weird clicks. I would purify and protect and suggest your sister and law to do it also. Did she hear anything on her line? reassure your mom, and yourself, that nothing negative can happen to you if you dont allow it. thoughts and belief are powerful, more than most people give credit to them.

Speak it aloud what you wish to happen.

peace!

jagman
1st September 2011, 03:56
your poor mom! is she use to weird stuff? as in does she believe in ghost/ has past experience in that field? I hope shes had some or this instance would be terrifying, more then it seemed to shake her up.

ive personally never had anything like this happen. the only weird thing is lines going dead for no reason or weird clicks. I would purify and protect and suggest your sister and law to do it also. Did she hear anything on her line? reassure your mom, and yourself, that nothing negative can happen to you if you dont allow it. thoughts and belief are powerful, more than most people give credit to them.

Speak it aloud what you wish to happen.

peace!

She has never had anything happen like this before,and neither have I !
Ive been doing a lot of research on the net lately, On some topics that
can best be described has dubious.
I hope I did not bring this home! Im probably just paranoid lol !

ghostrider
1st September 2011, 03:58

someone either the brothers wife or your mother has been salted by the spirit, and are close to finding true spiritual peace, you will always battle spirits in the quest for oneness....your gonna need angels to battle for you, evil will play games till there is a breakthough, I've been through this sort of thing and prayer and fasting will make you invincible spiritually....

Tane Mahuta
1st September 2011, 05:24

Need to get your phone line checked out! Reckon lines may have been crossed with the White House!

The Demonic voice might have been Hillary Clinton. lol

TM

Warlock
1st September 2011, 07:55

This has happened to one of my relatives and also to one of my workmates.
I don't believe that some phones lines "just got crossed".
It is of demonic origin, in my opinion, due to their experiences, and a couple of my own.

Warlock