PDA

View Full Version : RE: Dealing with the ridicule of what we believe

Omni
2nd September 2011, 00:40
I figured tons of people wont go back to the thread I replied to, and felt the amount of effort I put into the post is worth it's own thread so more people can read it, as there are zero people in that thread right now. So to utilize my effort more efficently, here's my post:

Wonderful replies that I read. I just came from a forum that within 12 hours I was called all these things in different posts(some in the same ones):

holding Paranoid delusions
a sexual predator
a bigot
racist
ignorant
an idiot
crazy/insane
a liar
unethical
as bad a hamas
as bad as the zionists
a briber
a manipulator
a propagandist
intellectually dishonest
a stereotyper
delusional
deluded
no credibility
not capable of discerning the truth
biased

and more.... This was all in the last 12 hours where a pack of skeptics attacked me relentlessly in practically every post i had done, many of the accusations having absolutely no real reason but wanting to defame me....

The truth, and humans on this planet, react bad together a lot of the time. lol There are a lot of reasons for this.

Ego is a huge one. A lot of people feel anything new to them is subconsciously an attack, because they views in how they hold themselves in their own minds is very high, and a very highly held person in their minds, would not be clueless about the world picture.

Another facet, is defense mechanisms. Some people, if they knew the reality of things, could simply NOT handle it. They would self destruct. this could be the higher self guiding them, because they have contracts and/or purposes to be carried out, that learning reality are not that important to, and the depression, anxiety, hopelessness, fear, and other negative things could push some over the edge.

Another one, is predictive programming. If you think you are not susceptible to predictive programming, I have news for you, you aren't. However we are all impervious to lower levels of it on Avalon(from what I've seen), some are at higher levels than others. This is not to say they are superior as human beings. Just have more mental software installed that protects them from it, or have been fooled enough times in past lives it may not be useful for them anymore. Predictive programming is one of the most potent tools available for TPTB. The common human is EXTREMELY, and i Mean it, EXTREMELY susceptible to it. One example of this is conspiracy theories. I'm sure many know this here. Humanity is very undeveloped spiritually and mentally. Not all, but most. The mind's logic centers in one aspect of it, work with correlations. It's useful, however it can be exploited. Basically if someone sees a bunch of ridiculous claims of obviously false conspiracy theories(which there are tons), or even more outlandish truths, other things will be discredited by it. Another example of this is UFO hoaxes. Many people upon finding a few hoaxes, round up and assume all of them are, and what little is left of their logic if ever cornered and proven wrong, there is always another explanation, like they are black project crafts(which I'm sure account for a fraction of UFOs out there). Anyway, to not be at least somewhat susceptible to predictive programming, you'd have to not be human. Because perceiving words programs us naturally. It's how our minds work.

One reason why the truth is so hard to find for many(all of us i hazard to guess in certain levels of it), is the mental matrix in part of it's mechanic serves notions that align with the views already programmed into the mental matrix. One will see signs of their own beliefs, whether delusions or not, all over the place. There are so many angles of perception to see things from. Mundane or undeveloped minds see things incredibly one dimensionally. Natural human states are only so capable of seeing things multidimensionally. nobody I've ever met is anywhere near the levels of multidimensional consciousness that mind control I have witnessed is capable of. It's just not natural.... I'm not saying impossible I guess. Yet I've never seen a specimen that shows signs of being so holographic in consciousness, they are able to see from every view there is. Simply not possible naturally I tend to think unless you are talking about god level concepts. Which we are capable of getting in my experiences. But good luck ever trying to put them into language(lol), not to say fragments wont be useful.... In short, people are going to find what they are looking for in what they review in many cases. This is one reason why it is so pivotal to keep the ego at bay. One exercise that benefited me greatly that was done to me by I'm not sure who(but an external force), was to review a great many things in my reality or perception, and have them ruthlessly picked apart by the AI I deal with, and show me how stupid my assurances were(to put it bluntly). Once you are shown time and time again, that your levels of estimations and logic are nowhere near the apex, and shown one of the apex arguments against such, you become quite humble as a result... Well its really hard to explain and it was augmented by mind control so it was not fully beating me as decisively as I thought, but that served to humble me up quite a bit. I was already humble and had a very small ego my entire life. When being the best player on any team I ever played for(minus my first year of baseball, or soccer when i was like 8), or being ranked #1 in the world in an online video game with hundreds of thousands of people, I never acted conceded or saw myself as a superior human being than anyone. But apparently I still had room to get better. To be able to see, that you might be wrong in anything you say(minus the most basic and thorough core resonations) really serves to speak towards being developed spiritually in one aspect of it(as humans) IMHO. Even if you aren't wrong, to be able to consider you are is a huge asset most don't have abundantly from what I've seen. I've not yet met a single person I have not seen a flaw in their reality or dealing with people(at least people i have seen a lot from), of COURSE counting myself, I've seen the most flaws in myself.... The people who had the most complete realities often do have delusions about how advanced they are IMHO. If those people met the "characters" I met telepathically, they would soon see themselves as a lowly quite fallible human(but not taking that in a bad way, in other words not summing up ones self as lowly, just not holding ones self so high they are anywhere near the apex in existence).

There are very intelligent angles to reality they all contradict each other. My personal belief is they can't all be right. The more intelligent someone is, the more important it is for them to not think they know everything. What I see in others I do not like, I try to make a point to eliminate in myself. Those people ridiculing you, probably have some stuff more figured out than you that you think you do know if you are like me(not to say they are more developed at all). I don't consider myself a slouch at discerning reality when not severely mind controlled, but plenty of my beliefs about specific details get changed all the time. Not changing beliefs is more a sign of stagnation than masteredness in humans I have observed.

Like someone already said(or a couple or few), it is very important to verify what we believe. Being able to even consider the truth is a step many don't even take. But it's seriously a baby step to being fully aware of the full reality of things. And none of us are at that level.... No human of our kind is IMO in almost all likelihood. A great point someone brought up, is sticking to irrefutable facts. They may deny them right away, in an act of ego and perceiving threats(the ego does that, one aspect anyway) in new things. However once you plant the seed, it is in their logical matrix, and its in their correlation picker-upper in the mechanics of their mind(the dot connector). Like the friends I told of alien contact that may have not been anywhere near thinking it could be true. When they see the mainstream media reporting UFOs, that correlative thought is something that comes up as more possible, and since it's not YOU telling them, and not someone they can have an ego reaction of being inferior to, they may slowly become more open to it.

One thing I find rather effective at opening beginners at discerning reality's minds, is fluoride. Harvard did a study and found that certain type of bone cancer rates raise by 500% in fluoridated communities, pretty conclusive stat that is.... Most indoctrinated people wont deny the harvard credentials, but believe me(if this is new) they will find a way to deny ANYTHING no matter what it is at times. The ignorance of mankind is surpassed by not many things. Perhaps our potential is one thing it is surpassed by :)

So yea, try to see from their perspective too. If you can't help them with reality interpretation, maybe try spiritual stuff and philosophy. If you pepper deeper reality truths, with philosophy they had never heard or quotes they had never heard that resonate with any non sociopathic intelligent person, it can work wonders in opening them up, because the programming of witnessing an irrefutable wisdom will change their mental programming a bit(however it wont always part the sea for you to walk on in) in being more receptive to your words. Understanding programming of the human mind is a very important asset to anyone trying to wake people up. You come preloaded with understandings of programming simply by experiences even if you had not put them into context or perceived them in that context. Just like we all have predictive programming coding within our consciousness when we simulate what people will think of our words.

Let your experiences with them be something you can gain from IMHO. They gave you a free psychology lesson, albeit a harder one. I used to think these people were total idiots for denying things that were obvious to me. However as I gained more wisdom, and especially after having mind control sessions giving me the codings and realities of other people momentarily, I have much more respect for other people's reality(if I am allowed that wisdom, they do deny it from my mental coding with mind control too, double edged sword that is).

One tool I think is great, is quotes from famous people. They work wonders for softening the ego of people you are working on(because they do not have that inferiority corruption, as they perceive say, Einstein, as above them already), and it is work, not to sound condescending, but once enough wisdom is gained in many cases its a duty to share that wisdom, at least it is for me. We all have wisdoms to share. I'm not saying I preach to Avalon. It's a holographic revolving teacher/student mechanic for me here, as it should be.

Here are some quotes I have accumulated you can use for these people, get their emails :) If you find any unsuitable(like perhaps the luciferian or satanist UN guy quote, i forget if i removed it but that one you might want to leave out), remove them before sending if you do.

Conspiracy/NWO Related:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists” –J. Edgar Hoover
“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order.” –David Rockefeller
The real rulers of Washington are Invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes. - Justice Felix Frankfurter - US Supreme Court Justice
“We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.” - Bill Clinton
"We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.
"A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities." - Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General
"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917
"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush
"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.
"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, 1950
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation
"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)
"What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil."

Christian Science Monitor editorial, June 19th, 1920
"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June 1931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.
"The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semioccult power which....pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I."

British military historian MajorGeneral J.F.C. Fuller, 1941
"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, 1933
"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, 1936 issue of The New York Times.
"Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite."

Senator William Jenner, 1954
"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?
"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.
"New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor"

Title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)
"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."

Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations (December 1988)
"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long."

President George Bush (January 1991)
"How to Achieve The New World Order"

Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine (March 1994) .

"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."
-- John Stockwell, former CIA official and author

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
Former CIA director William Colby (rumored to be assassinated)

Alien/UFO:

Nobutaka Machimura - (Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary) - "UFOs do exist and aliens have visited the Earth. Certain identified flying objects or UFOs from outer space have visited Earth. The Government position on this is that the Government has no strategy regarding UFO sightings. It is possible that the mysterious drawings and designs of Nazca, Peru have alien origins."
"I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth."
-President Harry S. Truman, 4 April 1950, at a press conference.

"We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."
-J. Edgar Hoover
"I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities."
-Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)
"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
-President Richard M. Nixon
"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the Moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky.
"
-President Jimmy Carter

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like
that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
-President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."
-Mikhail Gorbachev

"The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"
-General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

"For thirty years, I've held that image in my mind. What I saw was a circular object that looked like two pie plates put on top of each other with a golf ball on top. It was a classic flying saucer,and it shot a beam of something at our warhead"
-U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Robert M. Jacobs

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth."
-Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9,Gemini-5 Astronaut)

"After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material I asked the base commander to personally transport it in a B-26 to Major General McMullen in Washington DC. The entire operation was conducted under strictest secrecy. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press".
-Brigadier General Thomas Dubose
Commanding Officer of Wright Patterson Air Force Base
Affadavit 09/16/01

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
-Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"Blue Book was now under direct orders to debunk...I remember the conversations around the conference table in which it was suggested that Walt Disney or some other educational cartoon producer be enlisted in the debunking process".
-Dr. J Allen Hyneck
Scientific Consultant to Blue Book

"We have contact with alien cultures."
-Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!"
-Charles J. Camarda(Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
-Professor Stephen Hawking

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
-Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon, Second Look, Vol. 1, No. 7, Washington, D.C. (5/1979) -- "We have, indeed, been contacted -- perhaps even visited -- by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." -Former Special assistant to the executive director os the CIA Victor Marchetti

"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions."

Astronaut Cady Coleman
NASA Transmission - Shuttle Mission STS-73

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name.

Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Maurice Chatelain
Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter
Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.
"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others.

How do I know? I was in charge!

I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it."

Colonel Philip Corso
Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff
"This was no ordinary UFO. Scores of people saw it. It was no illusion, no deception, no imagination."

Air Marshall Azim Daudpota
Zimbabwe Air Force, commenting on a UFO witnessed in July of 1985 by many people and tracked on radar.

"Of course UFOs are real, and they are interplanetary. The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."

Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding
Commanding Officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII.

It is seriously a fine art, the game of explaining a deeper depth of reality to people. This has been a major part of my life since I was like 14-16 years old. I know the ropes here. You kind of have to work in steps, because you took many steps to get to where you are now, and you can't really drastically skip too many steps or connecting the dots becomes faith based. Like I would never tell my grandparents that it's quite possible that reptilian shapeshifters exist in this world. And I certainly wouldn't tell them that their religion was created to manipulate and control. However I would tell them that I have spoken to angels and demons(code for ETs, i worked in they WERE ETs). You say uno in mexico. You have to work with steps that are closer to a persons reality when trying to help them become aware of reality. I can see it now, Oliver(if it was him, i forget) saying I'm a prclyslistizer!(or whatever that word is lol). I am not trying to convert people to my exact reality. More or less just trying to open their minds, give them some facts, and let them figure out their own version of a deeper reality perception beyond the simplistic boxes people are trapped in. I'm not saying my beliefs are all right. But I am saying that I have a better capability to discern the truth as multidimensional as it can be than someone still trapped in boxes. And in some areas people who are totally oblivious to reality hold many wisdoms that I culd gain from, so I would love for them to proclsylstize me into some of their ways. But it's not about converting to my exact belief system I can't stress that enough. In many cases it's just planting seeds and it's up to that person to nurish them and it's their own doing if they grow, unless I was just mind blowing, and in that case its still many elements of them in practically any level of progression allowing it or desiring it or doing the actual progression involved, I'm just proving the seed.

I also think whoever said presenting things in the forms of questions is a great way to do things. This avoids the ego because they think they are coming up with their conclusions, your aura may have a decent bit of a difference there, honestly, it's not all them, and I find I'm capable of different thoughts when I'm around different people if I am at all influenced by their presence.

Questions that plant seeds may be like this off the top of my head:

"How much of reality do you think you've figured out? Do you think you've figured out anywhere near all of it?" If they say yes, it's a bad sign, and I stop at that point sometimes lol. If they do not, they have programming that is ready for the next step which is presenting that they really don't know the full extent of the truth, and with the right wording(I'm not doing it right because I am being subverted at his second probably due to this post being too good in their sociopathic view - if you dont know I am a mind control target).

I'm not being allowed to give good seed planting questions. However I'm sure many avalonians could come up with good ones. The person who posted that was right on track. It's not only avoids the ego, it makes them think more.

Ego is what stagnates many people, and programming understandings, and also an awareness that realities are on levels that are seriously well defined by some being light years ahead/behind is useful to helping the awakening of planet earth. I wouldn't care so much about procdlyclsyclizing(I forget the exact word oliver used[if it was him]), if it did not affect the state of the world so much. I do not like the premise a lot. And humans do it a ridiculous amount in very flawed ways. And for the record I did not come to Avalon to do this at all. People here are more or less in differing levels above and below, but more or less have pictures and structures of reality that are all on par in terms of being part of the solutions. There is no ONE reality that is the SOLE solution having one.

But this work is not for everyone. It's dangerous if you are good at it... It's a soul mission of mine and perhaps one of the reasons I was targeted.... I've woken up my share of people, but nowhere near my goals. And 'waking' someone up is a very multidimensional thing. It does not have to be to reality. reality as I said can have very destructive effects on people. A lot of the people I know in person who have a grasp of reality abuse drugs because it sucks too much from certain levels of it. lol But yea, you are liable to be targeted in a multitude of ways if you are good at enlightening people to certain things, as that makes you on the map and a threat... However I wouldn't have it any other way for myself, unless you count being on a planet that could tell their ass from the moon in metaphor in terms of discerning information, or being on a planet where I am not liable to be persecuted or killed or tortured for my soul mission....

Anyway I'll stop my rambles there after saying that awakening people to their spiritual side is actually more beneficial in many cases than awakening them to reality IMHO. Maybe try a different approach to them. Before sending truth quotes to their email, send enlightening quotes of wisdom. Establishing a good base of programming that you do hold wisdom, and also helping possibly in terms of how to treat others. Self perfecting ones own flaws in terms of developing wisdom and integrity, is more potent and beneficial than knowing the truth in many cases. The beautiful is more valuable than the true in terms of character IMO.

Here are some of those types of quotes I have accumulated, some better than others(and you may want to remove some based on who you send it to, like christians for example), and these quotes may serve to show your friends that you do hold wisdom, and you are not some loony person with no wisdom, and may open their receptiveness to your other levels of wisdom and information that are beyond there's(although do try to soften the blow in any way in having them have any reaction in feeling inferior to you IMHO):

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
— C.S. Lewis

"This is the strangest life I have ever known..." - Jim Morrison

"what happens in reality far more profound, far more diverse, far more ironic, far more beautiful. far more horrible, and FAR more exotic than any movie"[/quote]
-me(omnisense)

"They laughed at me because I am different. I laughed at them because they are all the same."

"there are more things in heaven and earth than is dreamed of in your philosophy"

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, create a new model that makes the old model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller

A guy talking about airplanes/ships in 1640, Note how this man was likely the object of ridicule and fierce opposition from mediocre minds(possibly even killed if he preached it enough, i didn't look into it):

Yet I do seriously and on good grounds affirm it possible to make a flying chariot in which a man may sit and give such a motion unto it as shall convey him through the air[This man I'm sure was the object of ridicule for stating such truths]. And this perhaps might be made large enough to carry divers men at the same time, together with food for their viaticum and commodities for traffic. It is not the bigness of anything in this kind that can hinder its motion, if the motive faculty be answerable thereunto. We see a great ship swims as well as a small cork, and an eagle flies in the air as well as a little gnat. . . . 'Tis likely enough that there may be means invented of journeying to the Moon; and how happy they shall be that are first successful in this attempt.
— John Wilkins, 'A Discourse Concerning a New World and Another Planet,' book 1, 1640.

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”
~Stephen Hawking

"Do not only seek the truth, cease to cherish your opinions when challenged."

"Absence of proof is not proof of absence."

"God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man."

"One may gain from recognizing ourselves in each other."
-i forget if this was me or someone else

"all sounds have conscious energies that align to them"
-me(omnisense)

"The easy confidence with which I know another mans religion is folly , teaches me to suspect that my own is also." - Mark Twain

"Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin

"You were Born an Original - Don't Die a Copy!"

"The greatest victory over your worst enemy, is to turn him into your best friend."

"When I'm judging a theory, I ask myself whether, if I were God, I would have arranged the world in such a way."
-Albert Einstein

“The past record of man is burdened with accounts of assassinations, secret combines, palace plots and betrayals in war. But in spite of this clear record, an amazing number of people have begun to scoff at the possibility of conspiracy at work today. They dismiss such an idea merely a conspiratorial point of view.”
-G. Edward Griffin

"When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader."
-Plato

“Ours is the age which is proud of machines which think, and suspicious of men who try to.”
-H. M. Jones

“Millionaires do not use astrology, billionaires do”
-J.P. Morgan

“I really look with commiseration over the great body of my fellow citizens who, reading newspapers, live and die in the belief that they have known something of what has been passing in their times.”
-Thomas Jefferson

"your human instrument is the most advanced technology you will have access to for a very long time."
-A telepathic encounter of mine

"Comfort the sleeping
Inspire the Drowsy
Welcome the Awake"
-I forget if this was me or a telepathic message or something I read

“Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do.”
Bruce Lee

"justice is merely vengeance, sugar-coated with heaped servings of self-righteousness"
-Darksai from the Project Avalon forum

"There are a million realities unfolding in the eyes of a child, but in the old man only one."
-From a K626 post on Project Avalon forum

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
— C.S. Lewis

"i try to maintain a synchronicity with the universe even though i do not have much a synch with this planet['s actions]"
-me

"The omniverse(and reality) is profoundly holographic. So holographic people often see what they want to in it. Go into something with pre-conceived notions and the mental matrix serves notions that align with the belief."
-Me(Omnisense)

"To do more for the world than the world does for you - that is success." - Henry Ford

"In an age of synthetic images and synthetic emotions, the chances of an accidental encounter with reality are remote indeed."
Serge Daney

"Those who know the least obey the best"

"If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you’re misinformed"
Mark Twain

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors."

CAUTION: Your ideologies may appear larger than they actually are....

"I don't have to believe everything I think."

"The world needs dreamers. And the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."
-Sarah Ban Brethnach

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
- Gandhi

As was said in the movie Dogma by Rufus (Chris Rock),
"I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."

"Nothing causes more consternation in a group of hypocrits than one honest man." - Albert Einstein

"It's amazing what can be accomplished, if no one cares who gets the credit."

"You can easily judge the character of a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them." ~ James D. Miles

"The belief in coincidence is the prevalent superstition of the modern age."

as Winston Churchill said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." — Plato

"don't give a hungry man a fish, teach him how to fish"

''paradise is not a place but a state of mind''

"life is a dream"

"The ego is quite delusional"
-spoken to me telepathically just now(writing it down before it gets deleted)[just now, was a long time ago]

"The planet have given you all that you have !
What do you give in return ?"

"People often confuse awareness for paranoia when they do not have a grasp of what really goes on in the world"
-Me just now[was a while ago]

"We have to learn how to stay in a good yet unruly mood as we overthrow the cockeyed mass hallucination that is mistakenly referred to as reality."

❝Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.❞ George Carlin RIP

"...practice in mental/emotional hygiene."
-A friend of mine(modwiz)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
-Einstein

"The only thing new in this world is the history that you dont know.” – Harry S. Truman
"People dont pay attention until they have to" - Meredith Whitney
"You cannot find what you refuse to look for." – Lloyd Pye

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke

“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.”
Carlos Castaneda

"I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't." ~Jules Renard

"there's only one way to be right, but there's lots of ways to be wrong"
-Jeremy, Founder of the www.areyoutargeted.com site

As Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

"You know, the interesting thing about skeptics, is that we're always looking for proof... the question is, what on earth would we ever do if we found it?"
[From the movie The Rite]
"Be skeptical but don't close your mind."

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." - The Dalai Lama

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend."

And I will modify it and say:
The mind sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend

"God is an angry god; god is a judgmental god, god is a jealous god, god is a spiteful god, god is a vengeful god, ,,, (Jesus taught that these things were sinful.)

This is why I will not worship the 'god' that is presented in the bible,,, I'm not sure i would even let someone like this in my house."
-Jake from Project Avalon

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality." - Dr. Michael Ellner, an internationally prominent hypnosis educator and practitioner.

a statement made by Einstein himself on his seventieth birthday: "There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I am not sure if I was on the right track after all."

"we need 3 eyes to see through the veil"

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
-Plato

"Why is it when someone utters the words "with all due respect" they stop showing any?"
-Richard from the Nexus 2012 forum

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."
~ William Gibson

"What you see depends on what you're looking for."

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The cost of sanity, in this society, is a certain level of alienation."
-Terrence Mckenna

shadowstalker
2nd September 2011, 01:12
a sexual predator
a bigot
racist
ignorant
an idiot
crazy/insane
a liar
unethical
as bad a hamas
as bad as the zionists
a briber
a manipulator
a propagandist
intellectually dishonest
a stereotyper
delusional
deluded
no credibility
biased

these are the things they are in there heart, you have to know this, anything can be mirrored back to anyone, if they really wanted to know about what you had to say, they would not have siad these things about you, wich makes them what they called you,, just forgive them they have loads to learn and they can not do that till they learn to let go of there fears.

Heyoka_11
2nd September 2011, 01:18
I just came from a forum that within 12 hours I was called all these things in different posts

And here Omni is the reply I left on the original thread, just in case you missed it.

Should that read "I just came home from a forum that..............."

Great post mate! A wonderful compilation of diverse wisdom, and certainly one to bookmark.

Many thanks.

Calz
2nd September 2011, 01:18
Omni ... that is a *big* post :)

I believe you and always have.

Peace brother ... things will be changing very soon.

ponda
2nd September 2011, 01:32
Omniverse said:

Another facet, is defense mechanisms. Some people, if they knew the reality of things, could simply NOT handle it.

It might be another layer of the waking up process.

Just realizing that there is a rabbit hole is only the start.Even awake people can feel intimidated when they realize that the rabbit hole goes deeper and in unusual and unexpected directions.Just when one starts to feel comfortable and at ease in the Matrix the Universe throws you another curve ball.

cheers

WhiteFeather
2nd September 2011, 01:59
Awesome Masterpiece of a Thread or should i say a Chapter of a book. You Omniverse are loved by many here. : )
Its the crazy ones that actually change the world. Thank You for being different and thinking differently.
In Oneness Always ~*Whitefeather*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX9GTUMh490&feature=related

Omni
2nd September 2011, 02:18
a sexual predator
a bigot
racist
ignorant
an idiot
crazy/insane
a liar
unethical
as bad a hamas
as bad as the zionists
a briber
a manipulator
a propagandist
intellectually dishonest
a stereotyper
delusional
deluded
no credibility
biased

these are the things they are in there heart, you have to know this, anything can be mirrored back to anyone, if they really wanted to know about what you had to say, they would not have siad these things about you, wich makes them what they called you,, just forgive them they have loads to learn and they can not do that till they learn to let go of there fears.

I totally agree. I see the exact things they accuse me of in them all the time, at times in ridiculously ironically immense levels, lol. It's quite conclusive to me people see themselves in others all the time. However the more developed one becomes, and the more multidimensional consciousness becomes, this mechanic diminishes by my understanding. But we are always more capable of identifying things in others in ways, that we have known in ourselves IMHO.

I just came from a forum that within 12 hours I was called all these things in different posts

And here Omni is the reply I left on the original thread, just in case you missed it.

Should that read "I just came home from a forum that..............."

Great post mate! A wonderful compilation of diverse wisdom, and certainly one to bookmark.

Many thanks.

I do feel at home on avalon :) This is one place I am respected abundantly. Actually the only place on the net really... Avalon is way ahead of it's time. Sometimes I feel the only time I'll be abundantly respected as I deserve on this planet, will be when I'm long gone, and all my black project claims have been irrefutably proven, and I will become just another victim of humanities egocentric abuse of anyone presenting deeper truths or experiencing things that do not fit into the indoctrinated paradigm, which has happened throughout our history countless times.

Omniverse said:

Another facet, is defense mechanisms. Some people, if they knew the reality of things, could simply NOT handle it.

It might be another layer of the waking up process.

I agree. As usual in big posts explaining a complex concept(s), my text doesn't do my concepts justice at times, and is nowhere near as holographic as the full extent of a lot of what I'm talking about.

Just realizing that there is a rabbit hole is only the start.Even awake people can feel intimidated when they realize that the rabbit hole goes deeper and in unusual and unexpected directions.Just when one starts to feel comfortable and at ease in the Matrix the Universe throws you another curve ball.

cheers

Quote worthy my friend. I'll add that one to my collection. And I apologize for those on avalon that I got these from and for whatever reason didn't put their names with what I got from them.

Also a note, many of those quotes I modified to make more perfect IMHO.

Omni ... that is a *big* post :)

I believe you and always have.

Peace brother ... things will be changing very soon.

Thank you Cal. <3 Yes it is a big post. I was mind controlled flaws in many areas of it but I'm afraid I do not have the will to edit it at this second due to how large it is, I did edit out the fake quote of a Israeli prime minister(Hamas propaganda probably), beyond that and a small edit at the beginning, I cannot change it atm. I know people don't like to hear it but the will is open source too.... At least mine is... I mean fully controllable. And being able to initiate any action in your mind, that is also controllable, at least in me. It's all open source coding from my experiences, minus core things and defense mechanisms it would take not even knowing who you are at all(which they have done to me for short periods of time before) to get you to do it, and even then I think the soul has safeguards. However it's largely open source, that is more accurately put...

I'd post this on more forums, however explaining programming mechanics anywhere near beyond scratching the surface in the ways I have, can be misused by unethical or undeveloped people for purposes that are not right. So I will only post this one avalon and nexus(perhaps icke too, as theres lot of people there who may see it for closer to what it is). The only 2 forums(avalon and nexus) I've been on I think people are abundantly worthy(part of worthy is being able to handle it) of the full extent of reality, not saying I present that in my post but still, I'm not into making people who see me as an enemy more potent in areas of programming others, which I didn't go to advanced levels in(and i'm not sure what i'd be capable of there), but I did show enough to where with some critical and ingenuitive thinking, it could be misused. Also if I posted it on the forum I get ridiculed on over and over they would just cite all the ways I've been hypocritical of these philosophies through mind control(which arent huge in number but enough to detract from the truth and slander me moreso), if you want to know how, mostly calling people idiots who call me insane(totally mind controlling me there to never show my full wisdom levels).

To even get a sociopath thinking of programming and how to alter it in others and it's mechanics is not doing a good deed at all. Understanding mental programming is very potent if core concepts are understood. And I'm not saying I understand them all even remotely. I just can already tell by how it's used on and has been used through me in the past, that it's one of the most potent things there is in human interaction, and understanding of it in depth...

Thanks all for the great posts. Even 3 or 4 posts being nice to me feels like a big thing after the energetic attacks I sustained in the last 2 or 3 days.

Kerrigan
2nd September 2011, 02:24
Thank you so much for all these quotes!!! I will be VERY helpful!! NO DOUBT!

A big hug, you deserve it! ♥

loveandgratitude
2nd September 2011, 02:31
I AGREE WITH KERRIGAN..............OMNI NEEDS A BIG HUG................

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-POHYNZkErL0/TVdgO5vRHFI/AAAAAAAAABM/-PdfWGT1vus/s1600/bear_hug.jpg

Calz
2nd September 2011, 02:34
If we take Omni's word as fact ... and I do ... then I know of no other soul more deserving of that hug :)

WhiteFeather
2nd September 2011, 02:44
Omni, Will there be a sequel to this? Im curiously awakened, I mean awaiting. My bad!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_maYUo_vnrOs/S7kJnq7nAfI/AAAAAAAAAAw/Og10REuLZCY/s1600/ist2_5793934-hand-peace-sign.jpg

TigaHawk
2nd September 2011, 03:28
And this is why i dont place much faith or care in Above Top Secret.

The place is a breeding ground for Trolls. (someone who goes thru internet forums and posts comments to deliberately get a violent/angry reaction from people for the sake of their own amusement)

Here is a good example of a troll post that worked effectively: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread747309/pg1

If people can resort to nothing other than calling you names - and change the subject (probably with more namecalling) rather than use constructive criticizm to communicate with you why they dont think something is right - or the such. They are not worth getting worried or upset about - because if you do - you're giving them exactly what they want.

That is also why i love PA. Invite only, and the trolls dont get in, People who will disagree with what yuo have to say - and respond with constructive criticizm, with logical points, facts and ideas = Awesome.

mosquito
2nd September 2011, 03:29
Omni, that's a massive post and I've only quickly browsed it. I'll definitely come back when I have more time and read it properly. But for now I want to say .....

Being attacked all the time hurts, I know. And althougfh it's difficult, what you need to do is remember that the scale of the assault is equal to the honesty of what you say. So try and take heart, you have a lot to give and unfortunately that's likely to draw fire, ask David Icke !!

There are plenty of us here on Avalon who stand beside you.

Lord Sidious
2nd September 2011, 03:37
They never called you a nugget? :p

loveandgratitude
2nd September 2011, 03:51
ABOVE TOP SECRET is a well known INTEL OP. Stay away.

Omni
2nd September 2011, 04:21
Omni, Will there be a sequel to this? Im curiously awakened, I mean awaiting. My bad!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_maYUo_vnrOs/S7kJnq7nAfI/AAAAAAAAAAw/Og10REuLZCY/s1600/ist2_5793934-hand-peace-sign.jpg

Well I hope so. I plan on writing books, and offering them for free on my websites, and also trying to get them published somehow to increase circulation and also somehow get money. I'm not greedy, and I admit if I had a lot of money I would treat myself good. However my main motivation if I do ever make a good amount of money somehow, do things like pay animators to create exact animations showing what is going on in my mind when the AI I deal with is enhancing music with mind control. It's probably hard to imagine. But there are all sorts of things that can be done, and some of them can be quite represented by animated shapes of energy around a head to various tracks. Some of these are at least a tiny bit doable naturally. I'm told specifically, the 'spacial' dimension of imagination being altered(like you can feel a coffee cup if you imagine you holding it in your mind) is a trigger to the evolution for telekenesis(sp). I've written about a theory I adopted(or maybe even had in my teens, vague memory that resembles an implanted one, but its there) that conditioning works it way into genetics a bit. Also that there are universal triggers based on conditions that happen with just about any race consistently as they advance in technology and other areas. Certain watermarks are reached and variables reached with progression, and once those are reached they act as triggers for the next steps in evolution. It is surely not "random", evolution, that is a big joke IMO.

Another thing I want to do is create musicals. Musicals that involve so many types of music, it would be unprecedented. And so well designed that anyone and their freemason brothers can detect symbology and meanings that have many many ties to to every perception of reality there is. In other words each different person would take meanings from various things and no one person would perceive exactly the same as the next(which is kind of the same with any movie but I mean moreso). The first would be an attempt to explain our true history on planet earth. However that might be too ambitious for me as I'm not privy to it... So at least presenting a lot of mind expanding theories. The musical would be animated, and would take millions of dollars to produce and I would not be able to produce this on my own. I would need a score of some of the brightest minds on the planet with in depth specialties to do such at the levels my aspirations are. The musical would have not many words, and what words they did have would be vocals so people who do not understand them could still get enjoyment out of them, and they would not be pivotal, it would also have many many languages peppered throughout, so some would get purely tonal absorption and others would get NLP meanings that align with what is going on in the musical. A musical = universally understood on energetic levels. So there would be no need to translate it, it would be suitable for all countries.

The ones after that should it be a success(this is just a pipedream, I'd be ridiculously surprised if this comes to fruition), after that would be approx 30 minute short stories of possible races out there in the universe. Like one idea I have is to show a race that has evolved out of percieving any physical beauties or ugliness(perhaps, maybe not), and goes around documenting numerous equivalents to Noah's ark, for each planet, but genetic libraries, not actual animals(and would also involve plants, and stuff like that, im not sure i remember noahs ark having plants). It would be a kicker for christians and perhaps open their minds to ET possibilities massively with that symbology(just one angle of example of how this would apply to different people in different ways), and have an effect in ways to prepare for a smooth global first contact. So these races go around documenting all types of planets..... This particular one might be(at least in my plans if I ever am able to get this far) much longer than 30 min. 30 min is just an estimate, not a law of it or w/e. Anyway it would involve many types of flying through alien worlds from a birdeye views, transforming from animal to animal type, displaying different sets of eye capabilities, or metaphor for how they see(like similar to bats would be one it's fluently shift to). And also involve planets that are bio-engineered meccas of diversity, gardens of eden. No pests at all, everything benevolent and no meat eaters so there is no fear of death for anyone(unless they feared natural death).

Another one would be a tour of dimensions. I'm not talking about the 5th dimension or whatever if that exists(at least not now because i dont understand it fully). Dimensions like chakras, the soul dimension etc, and seeing how they apply to different things, like love(heart chakra), killing(diminishing effect I surmize on chi chakra, if not others), etc. Meditations seeded to young kids seeing them and perhaps helping them become masters by being accustom to it from a young age(most parents dont think of teaching their kids meditation at like 7, and most kids would abosorp what its capable of with visual and sonic demonstrations in energy far easier to detect than just language can provide. Although I do surmise that sound and color and images are their own languages... But you get my drift.

Basically the premise that was given to me about these musicals(and these ideas were not originally my own minus some ideas possibly, told to be ET plans), is that they would be a much more multidimensional bible in the way it is meant to be(not saying nothing in the bible is accurate, just imagine god designing an actual word of god in a much more multidimensional format involving sound, images, color, alex gray type animations but moving etc at times to give a window to what i'd want. Except no religion, when comparing it to the bible. Just wisdom and truths, take it or leave it. No dogma, however I could be wrong with anything and I'm not saying I'm capable of providing something worthy of this description myself.... This is how I think a bible type thing is meant to be, or at least when i heard it, it felt familiar in that way.

Instead of contrived insanity(no offense intended to christians but a loving god sending a majority of the world to suffer for eternity for being confused or not bowing as being their lord and controller/dictator, is the biggest, most ultimate sociopath/psychopath I've ever heard of), it just provides life lessons, profound mind expanding stimulating of all senses possible, color, sound, wisdom, morality lessons, universe awareness, humility, humbleness, touching, mind expanding, at times even dark, because its worth studying dark if done right, and other stuff I can't mention right now(not because I wouldn't tell you).

Anyway another idea for the 30 minute ones, which again would aim at showing other races possible stories out in the universe, would be stories of races that could be termed fallen angels. And it shows their path, so that humanity can maybe avoid it at all costs. Not that I'm saying humanity will go down that route. But at worst it's an interesting story. All races in the universe have interesting stories. And literally I would be making these until I die, and they would be carried on by others I'm sure after that. Perhaps even created by the actual ET races that the stories are about themselves, which would be amazing. I'd certainly invite them to tell their story through these channels should it happen.

The 30 minute ones would be labeled "The Omniverse: [Specific title here]" The planetary one would be a name I have not chosen or agreed to yet. However when initially going through my experiences of having this stuff presented to me(and they told me this was something i would have done anyway, but for whatever reason they stopped me from thinking about it to my memory minus vague thoughts when i was in my teens) it was going to be named Melodica. That is my music album name I made(which very few songs would be on par for this musical IMHO). You can find that album by looking for my music thread I created in the express yourself section in my started threads from my profile if you want to DL it.

Anyway, this musical was part of the world leader simulation I was part of early on when my more intense mind control and experiences started happening, a bit after i was tortured for 100+ days straight all day every day. And they told me how they generated my decisions in it, was based on my soul, in it's perfected forms. In other words the best possible, or close to best possible thoughts I could come up with based on what my soul is capable of(which no doubt any avalonian is capable is more or less equal to me i imagine, although why i say more or less is I really dont know that, just a guess)..

Anyway, those are only 2 things I would be able to pull off with money, maybe not as good as I would like, but good enough to far outdo most media on this planet here IMHO. Now you may be able to see why I have been subverted since my teens to not care about high school and refuse to do any homework I did not actually want to do, and eventually mind controlled to drop out, essentially refusing me in depth college due to refusing to put myself in any sort of debt ever(minus like borrowing 50$ from friends or something). If I had my natural traits my will to succeed in flying colors would have taken over my severe disdain for the schooling on this planet(I'm not very compatible with it but I'm capable of putting up with it naturally).

I'm dangerous with money I think... But with my mind control I'm also dangerous in the opposite way in some forms. They have attacked people through me before.... And it's not easy to imagine what my own volition is like with mind control for others many a times I project. My own will and traits can be totally negated....

More things I would like to do if I had money:

A website listing all substances(food, chemicals, elements, minerals, herbs, honey, etc) and list every known beneficial or harmful effect of them(of course with a hefty legal team so i could not be sued).

A website for books that documents the best quotes from books. This is another legal concern and it's too ambitious for me without a lot of money(i tried thinking about doing it, as I have posted here, however again, its too ambitious for me given my resources and too big of a liability to sue me and have me lose every facet of sharing what i know other than low traffic free blogs).

Another if I was a billionaire(which will never happen i think lol), would be to, with my think tank/research group I started, Omniverse Research, test every known herb, fruit, vege, etc for positive effects. Most people doing this are pharma companies looking for profits with tainted synthetic purposes. Just think what we'd have by now if 5% of black project funding was spent on this. Funding treks into jungles for sample taking of certain plants, looking for new ones etc. This could do a lot. Like for example make in the UK, herbal suppliments tested enough to be approved and available again.

Rising the life quality of all people on earth is something I would, and do try to do(in my own limited ways). It really is pitiful what every billionaire on the planet is doing compared to what I would do... Not to brag.... Like Bill Gates. Billions on VACCINES(to lwr the world pop oddly enough by his claims, i dont find less sick and dying people something that would lwr the world pop)? Seriously???

I would also start a record label that produces music that is largely not the nazi hz, and give all the money minus cost to produce for the record label, to the artists, to the talent... Where it SHOULD be. I would also fund massive and in depth research(including sending a probe to the sun to get exactly what hz of sound it makes, as it makes sound, if that has not been done, i have not researched) into hz, establishing solid evidence or proof that certain hz do certain things. To me it seems natural to monitor what hz the sun makes, and see what that did first to us in comparison to what the nazi hz do. I don't personally believe the hype saying the nazi hz increases ego or anything. I think songs can be divine in any hz. However I do believe there may be positive and negative effects in many ways with hz. Nothing dramatic IMHO though in what we listen to now.

If I wanted to get really ambitious i would be investigating quantum mechanics when used with various sounds and vibrations.

No wonder they keep me with so little money I have zero by the last week of the month(not counting my savings which is reserved for making SURE my sites will be up for at least a couple decades).

My dreams are so many... However practically, I expect to be poor my whole life. Maybe I shouldn't think that. But thats what it feels like.... Any attempt to make money by me will be met with massive defamatory remarks by people saying I'm a bat**** crazy greedy money maker or made up my whole testimony to unethically gain from it somehow...

I wont be putting advertisements on my websites unless it takes them to run the sites. And the only way I could possibly make a lot of money I see right now is either books sales(which is a ridiculous improbability), or music sales(also not likely). It would take huge exposure for that, and I've been set up since I was like 5-7 for in case I do get that amount of exposure... However it was mostly very very timid until the age of 22ish. They have made it so if I ever get famous, there will be a lot of material to discredit me with. It's all libel/defamatory/slander. But it would convince just about any skeptic I'm sure... I still do have a little hope for my dreams. At least some of them.

Ambition is a good thing. However I don't expect much, if any of this to come to fruition through me.

Mark
2nd September 2011, 04:26
Love the quotes, thank you so much for sharing them! The Control System requires the group-think of the masses to keep the outliers in line, making them think they are wrong when they are actually only a bit more resistant to being controlled. By thus neutralizing them a more general awakening is thwarted or so it has worked in the past. We'll see if things continue on in that vein ...

niki
20th April 2012, 23:07
@Omniverse : although I'm still quite new here in this forum, I just want you to know that I've found this thread to be very enlightening, yet also quite logical and giving Proofs as well.
and for that -especially due to being raised among many "worldly/earthly" skeptics all around me- I highly thank and respect you.
thank you~

Keep sharing your light beacon, whenever and wherever you are~

~warm regards from Indonesia~

pugwash84
20th April 2012, 23:19
a sexual predator
a bigot
racist
ignorant
an idiot
crazy/insane
a liar
unethical
as bad a hamas
as bad as the zionists
a briber
a manipulator
a propagandist
intellectually dishonest
a stereotyper
delusional
deluded
no credibility
biased

People who say things like these are called trolls, they get thrills by trying to upset other people. I just ignore people like this, that way they don't win and get the reaction they want.

GlassSteagallfan
21st April 2012, 02:53
a sexual predator
a bigot
racist
ignorant
an idiot
crazy/insane
a liar
unethical
as bad a hamas
as bad as the zionists
a briber
a manipulator
a propagandist
intellectually dishonest
a stereotyper
delusional
deluded
no credibility
biased

People who say things like these are called trolls, they get thrills by trying to upset other people. I just ignore people like this, that way they don't win and get the reaction they want.

When you challenge them kindly, they learn something about human nature. Not all

sandy
21st April 2012, 04:03
I just plain old Love YOU OMNIVERSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU are AWESOME :)

frances
21st April 2012, 18:05
I read it all. Powerful words. Frances.

Sidney
21st April 2012, 18:31
LOVE LOVE LOVE the quotes!!! Bookmarked this. Thank you Omni- very real!!!

lelmaleh
22nd April 2012, 04:09
Thank you for all that you do, the negative is not worth your breath (or effort in typing a response to them). The main point is to be open, it seems that all is fluid, especially now.

lelmaleh
22nd April 2012, 04:12
I love your ideas.

ThePythonicCow
22nd April 2012, 07:02
prclyslistizer
Damn Google - I did a search on that word to see if I could learn anything of it.

Got exactly one hit - the opening post of this thread.

I should measure how many minutes it will take Google to start returning two hits - this post being second :).

From the web logs, Google is the biggest "user" of this site, by a substantial margin. I trust the NSA is not unhappy with that situation.

The closest guess I could come to what Omniverse might have been remembering was the word "proselytising", in a post he replied to here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26961-Invitations.&p=277539&viewfull=1#post277539)

Omni
24th April 2012, 15:17
I just plain old Love YOU OMNIVERSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU are AWESOME :)

Thank you for the good energy.. Ive needed it lately. Been getting hammered, I'm a bit in distress :(