PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake tomorrow ???

jagman
2nd September 2011, 01:22
I AM NOT ENDORSING THIS PREDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Louis Turi said in the month of September 2, 2011, Sept 18,2011
a massive earthquake would hit California!

Dr. Turi predictions are not all gloom and doom. He says in the year 2013, The United States will be reborn, becoming prosperous !

Senso
2nd September 2011, 02:06
it is time . .

Sugarific
2nd September 2011, 02:55
Do you actually mean tomorrow or between september 2nd and 18th?

WyoSeeker
2nd September 2011, 03:15
I've read through some of his past predictions and all I see are misses. He claims to have accurately predicted a lot of major things, but you have to buy his books to look them up and you have to purchase a subscription to see his recent predictions.

Doesn't pass the sniff test to me. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

truth4me
2nd September 2011, 03:16
well there was one right above L.A. today . I believe it was a 4.5. I 'll just wait and see ............

Calz
2nd September 2011, 03:22
If you live in the area ... unless the animals tell you so ... then don't believe it.

Animals will tell you what is happening. Why so many humans are so slow to pick up on that quite verifiable fact I have no clue.

jagman
2nd September 2011, 03:50
Do you actually mean tomorrow or between september 2nd and 18th?

he listed 2 dates im not sure! I will have to check

Operator
2nd September 2011, 03:52
There is a whole series of predicted quakes here http://thewatermanfiles.com/?p=844

The series start coming Sunday ... I don't know why they are so accurate nor what the source is.
I emailed John Waterman but got no answer (as I expected since John is very busy).

Apart from the detailed predictions it makes no sense to just say earthquake tomorrow.
It's like forecasting rain ... when does it rain ? A few drops is enough ?

TraineeHuman
2nd September 2011, 04:11
Operator, those predictions which Waterman has quoted were made by Richard Boylan and his co-workers. I don't know why anyone tries to make such precise predictions. Even the very greatest psychics are usually terrible at getting dates exactly correct. To do so would require extraordinary skill and also luck, because things keep changing. And with the secret weather-manipulation technology that now exists, an earthquake might often be prevented or delayed, maybe even just to make the predictions wrong.

Draco
2nd September 2011, 04:47
there might a big earth quake to hit that area but some unconfirmed reports that the pleiades have intercepted the comet and broke it up in to parts and its size has been reduce, so the earth quakes might be smaller 5 to 6 mag , but time will tell not long to wait now

jagman
2nd September 2011, 04:56
This man is trained in a very special type of astrology,A few of you might have heard about another man trained in this type of astrology Michel de nostredame. or ( NOSTRADAMUS )

jagman
2nd September 2011, 05:08
When Dr. Turie was on Coast to Coast the other night he said, All predictions can be off by a few days!

Marsila
2nd September 2011, 05:11
i dont know and i hope not. but if it does, i like to believe the people in California more than anyone else know how to stay safe during an earthquake, and i agree with the animal warning post...

jagman
2nd September 2011, 05:57
i dont know and i hope not. but if it does, i like to believe the people in California more than anyone else know how to stay safe during an earthquake, and i agree with the animal warning post...

Marsila, I did not want to post this thread! Dr.Turi also said the other night
That our Collective Consiciousness does effect the future! So lets all send,
All of our good thoughts and energies to making sure this event doesnt occur!

jagman
2nd September 2011, 06:09
I do know of one accurate prediction that Dr.Turi made on Coast to Coast . He predicted hurricane Katia!

jagman
2nd September 2011, 06:31
Not Katrina ! Katia, Its a storm that just formed in the Atlantic,It Just got upgrade to a hurricane today! Anyway he said its headed for the gulf ! When
George pressed him on where it would hit, He inferred it would hit New Orleans!

jagman
2nd September 2011, 07:16
Update, 6.0 to 7.0 predicted to hit southern California tomorrow. Twitter says
An enormous amount of tweets have gone out concerning a 6.0 to 7.0 quake
will hit southern California tomorrow.

jagman
2nd September 2011, 07:58
http://youtu.be/8IbN82_ncaM

Simone
2nd September 2011, 08:41
http://youtu.be/8IbN82_ncaM

Hi there!

This video was uploaded March 2011, is there a current video for the September earthquake you're referring to? :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ok I'm an idiot, I wasn't listening properly to the first part of the video - HELLO ring of fire!! sorry!! :)

I blame it on my cat who always decides to sit right in front of my PC!

Simone :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

it is time . .

I hear that!!

bennycog
2nd September 2011, 11:13
the earth can stay intact for another week.. i have to go to bulgaria for work on sunday... not really wanting to be caught in too foreign a place.. it would be a long way to fight it back home..

kathymarie
2nd September 2011, 12:05
In new video uploaded by Dutchsinse he says major quake and tsunami to hit Alaska....http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/2011/09/02/lqw6d6/01/messagelqw6d6-01.htm....with the earthquake stats found at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0005n83.php

ghostrider
2nd September 2011, 12:13
earthquake just off alaska sep 2, 7.0 just heard about it on cnn... tropical storm headed for New Orleans also...

HORIZONS
2nd September 2011, 12:32
earthquake just off alaska sep 2, 7.0 just heard about it on cnn... tropical storm headed for New Orleans also...

Yep - It did happen.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/02/7-1-quake-strikes-off-alaska/?hpt=hp_t2
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/09/02/tropical.weather.gulf/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Operator
2nd September 2011, 12:54
Things got mixed up .... Katia may become a hurricane later.
But this is not the same as tropical depression thirteen that's now in the gulf of Mexico.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

I don't know how long ago the predictions were made but storms and hurricanes take some time to form and both
mentioned above are already quite a while on the NHC maps from preliminary stages.

dreamer
2nd September 2011, 13:47
the tropical storm headed towards new orleans is looking bad because it has no steering currents, so it is moving very very slowly, could drop a foot or two of rain on new orleans, that would be very bad, seeing as it is there water pumps for the city seem to break when they get wet...

SKIBADABOMSKI
2nd September 2011, 14:11
A 6.4 something just hit near Argentina..

California also hit with 3 in the last 20 minuets. Ranging from 2.8 to 3.8 something. :suspicious:

Taurean
2nd September 2011, 14:13
Woah I think the Ring of Fire has just gone full ON

jagman
2nd September 2011, 22:52
thanks Avalon members who posted ! Ive been busy working on vehicles all day I will read all posts!

greybeard
2nd September 2011, 22:59
The whole world is vibrating
Have a look at this Seismic monitor site.
Chris

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

jagman
2nd September 2011, 23:09
Chris

Chris, thanks for the post! I hope everyone takes a look.

HORIZONS
2nd September 2011, 23:11
Chris

Looks like an EKG for the planet.

greybeard
2nd September 2011, 23:23
Chris

Looks like an EKG for the planet.

Yes Horizon but its far from normal.
Normal is almost flat line and these graphs are remarkably similar.

I dont know much about the subject but when there is an earth quake its shows as a lot of movement on the nearest station graph then each station that is further and further away from the event registers less and less.
Here the whole world is resonating-- nothing to do with a specific or multiple earth quakes.
We could do with an expert opinion.

Chris

Unified Serenity
2nd September 2011, 23:50
That page is amazing! I've never seen readings like this, as you said it's usually mostly flat lines, but this is like a heart attack ekg seminar.

pamina
3rd September 2011, 01:01
Not Katrina ! Katia, Its a storm that just formed in the Atlantic,It Just got upgrade to a hurricane today! Anyway he said its headed for the gulf ! When
George pressed him on where it would hit, He inferred it would hit New Orleans!

Aren't they saying tropical storm Lee is going to hit NOLA? Do you mean both of them? :-0

pamina
3rd September 2011, 01:07
A 6.4 something just hit near Argentina..

California also hit with 3 in the last 20 minuets. Ranging from 2.8 to 3.8 something. :suspicious:

Here's a link with info:
http://twitter.com/#!/earthquakesLA

Kristo
3rd September 2011, 01:21
The Earth is indeed 'ringing like a bell'. Thanks for that link, Chris. Makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the strange noises being heard around the world. Very eerie loud sounds that seem to be eminating from an unknown source. ???

jagman
3rd September 2011, 02:19
Does anybody know an expert in seismology? It would be nice to get an experts opinion! But it looks like the readings are off the charts

Hervé
3rd September 2011, 02:33
Does anybody know an expert in seismology? It would be nice to get an experts opinion! But it looks like the readings are off the charts

Not as much as when Fukushima was hit:

Hervé
3rd September 2011, 02:42
Here is a diagram showing the recordings of the Sumatra earthquake with respect to distance from the epicenter:

PS: here is a cool site to learn more about earthquakes and seismograms: http://www.thetech.org/exhibits_events/online/quakes/overview/

OnyxKnight
3rd September 2011, 02:54

Dr. Turi predictions are not all gloom and doom. He says in the year 2013, The United States will be reborn, becoming prosperous !

Unfortunately the second economic crisis wave won't allow that to happen. In fact, it may take decades for you guys to get back on track.

Has he taken in consideration the timeline concept? How does he base his predictions?

jagman
3rd September 2011, 03:04

Unfortunately the second economic crisis wave won't allow that to happen. In fact, it may take decades for you guys to get back on track.

Has he taken in consideration the timeline concept? How does he base his predictions?

He practices a special type of astrology,The same type that Michel de Nostredame
practiced.

Watching from Cyprus
3rd September 2011, 21:14
It happened with the 7.1 in Alaska, so that i guess we can say was a almost precise prediction.

jagman
3rd September 2011, 21:45
It happened with the 7.1 in Alaska, so that i guess we can say was a almost precise prediction.

I guess its just the detective in me, But lets examine the facts!

#1 Fact Dr Turi said a large quake would hit California on Sept 2,and 18, 2011
#2 Fact A large quake in California did not occur on Sept 2,
#3 Fact A large quake did occur off the coast of Alaska Sept 2( 7.1 magnitude )
#4 Fact Sept 18, 2011 Has not occurred yet !
#5 Fact Im glad California is alright ! peace

Question with boldness even the existence of God, because if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson

anklebiter
3rd September 2011, 22:23
With all of the 'Ringing' going on with our planet, I hope the New Madrid Fault Line doesn't decide to shift as well. If it does, myself and Jagman are going swimming. Agreeing and re-emphasizing what was posted earlier - let's clear our minds and send nothing but positive energy toward this matter and hope the excessive 'Ringing' stops.

Gaia
3rd September 2011, 23:55
"Always trust someone who is seeking the truth , never trust someone who found it"

Jordan Maxwell

HORIZONS
4th September 2011, 01:25
With all of the 'Ringing' going on with our planet, I hope the New Madrid Fault Line doesn't decide to shift as well. If it does, myself and Jagman are going swimming. Agreeing and re-emphasizing what was posted earlier - let's clear our minds and send nothing but positive energy toward this matter and hope the excessive 'Ringing' stops.

And I would have beach front property - what a trip that would be. I know that my ears are ringing tonight like never before - layers of ringing and different tones - very strong and annoying.

jagman
4th September 2011, 20:13
Folks I apologize I got the dates wrong. I just checked the website and here are the correct dates. Again I am sorry!!!!!

Death/drama/police news – Sept 2nd/18th/30th
Large earthquakes/explosions/shocking news – Sept 9th/24th
Middle East/religion/ocean/oil/terrorism - Sept 12th/26th
Natural disaster/Forced relocation/Hurricane formation - Sept 21st
He also shared a forecast for Jan. 2013, which he sees as

Ron Mauer Sr
5th September 2011, 04:23
Dr. Richard Boylan's score card for Appalachian Earth Quakes

Wrong. No shaking here in central Virginia. Great Quake #1: Sunday, Sept. 4, magnitude 8.1. Epicenter* around Taylorsville, North Carolina 28681. ,GPS coordinates: 35 degrees, 52', 21.34" North Latitude; 81 degrees, 11', 28.26" West Longitude. (This is 55 miles west-southwest of Winston-Salem, NC, and 140 mi. W of Raleigh, NC. The epicenter is also 280 miles WSW of Naval Station Norfolk, VA; and 300 miles SW of Washington, DC.)

Wrong. No shaking here in central Virgina. Great Quake #2: Monday, Sept. 5, magnitude 8.2. Epicenter* at Federal Square, Petersburg, West Virginia 26847; GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 59', 49.921 N Lat.; 79 degrees, 7', 31.01" W Long. (This is 110 miles west of Washington, DC.)

Wrong. No shaking here in central Virginia. Great Quake #3: Tuesday, Sept. 6, magnitude 8.6*. Epicenter under High Knob peak on the Virginia-West Virginia State Line, about 20 miles NW of Harrisonburg, VA 22801; GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 34', 9.33" N Lat.; 79 degrees, 10', 15.02" W Long. (This is 115 miles WSW of Washington, DC. And 195 miles NW of Naval Station Norfolk.)

Wrong. No shaking here in central Virginia. Mega-Quake #4: Wednesday, Sept. 7, magnitude 9.5. Epicenter is 14 miles northwest of Roanoke, Virginia, (3 miles west of Catawba, VA 24070), under VA HWY 311, (9/10 mile south of JCT of VA 311 and VA 621). GPS coordinates: 37 degrees, 24', 3.27" N Lat.; 80 degrees, 9', 20.30" W Long. (The epicenter is also 200 miles SW of Washington, DC; and 216 miles ESE of Naval Station Norfolk.)

Wrong. No shaking here in central Virginia. Great Quake #5: Saturday, Sept. 10, magnitude 8.4*. Epicenter is 2 miles north of Franklin (on US 22), West Virginia 26807, GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 40', 56.07" N Lat.; 79 degrees, 19', 0.41" W. Long. (This epicenter is 120 miles WSW of Washington, DC. And 210 miles NW of Naval Station Norfolk.)

jagman
5th September 2011, 05:29
In my humble opinion, Seismic Activity seems to be really ramping up! I am not and expert, but those seismographs were all showing quite
a bit of activity, All over the entire globe!