PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Consciousness are you thick, or what...?

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 07:08
Today I pondered me a ponder about the idea that we are all just at this moment one part of infinite consciousness having an experience and the only identity we had was the illusion of this particular experience - and I wondered on how those who believed that to be the case saw the situation.

Question: How many times must infinite consciousness experience war, torture, hate, violence, sorrow and all things negative - before infinite consciousness finally gets it?

To me it seems a pretty stupid thing for Infinite Consciousness to do.

What ponderest thy rest of thee?

ViralSpiral
2nd September 2011, 07:15
Infinitely?

http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_bor/ouroboros.gif

joedjemal
2nd September 2011, 07:28
I don't know. Perhaps in order to experience anything the original source had to experience everything possible. And we happen to be in one of the mad bits at the moment. Maybe we need the madness to learn what not to do. It is and I feel so strongly that it shouldn't be. I hope for a better place. Maybe this will emerge after the current crises are over. Maybe none of this is real and we're just spending an afternoon at school and we'll get to go out and play later.

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 07:29
Infinitely?

http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_bor/ouroboros.gif

Hi Viral Spiral - I looked at the image you posted and I came up with a few things that I thought you might mean by it - but would you mind just explaining your meaning precisely?

RedeZra
2nd September 2011, 07:29
Infinite Consciousness conjured up this Projection

it's a playground where we are free to play

it is presumptuous to think that one can add anything to Infinite Consciousness ; )

ktlight
2nd September 2011, 07:33
Today I pondered me a ponder about the idea that we are all just at this moment one part of infinite consciousness having an experience and the only identity we had was the illusion of this particular experience - and I wondered on how those who believed that to be the case saw the situation.

Question: How many times must infinite consciousness experience war, torture, hate, violence, sorrow and all things negative - before infinite consciousness finally gets it?

Teakal, what an interesting question!

May I say that my understanding is that when ego has been let go of, there is only one and therefore no identity.

My understanding as to how to answer your question is when humanity gets the stupidity of it, automatically so will infinite consciousness.

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 07:36
I don't know. Perhaps in order to experience anything the original source had to experience everything possible. And we happen to be in one of the mad bits at the moment. Maybe we need the madness to learn what not to do. It is and I feel so strongly that it shouldn't be. I hope for a better place. Maybe this will emerge after the current crises are over. Maybe none of this is real and we're just spending an afternoon at school and we'll get to go out and play later.

Hi joedjemal - but, if Infinite Consciousness is Infinite Consciousness - then wouldn't it already know ALL consciousness?

By 'we', who do you mean? Do you see each of us as being individual identities related under the ancenstry of I.C? Or do you view any individuality as being a construct of ego and the illusion of this reality - disappearing on physical death?

Tane Mahuta
2nd September 2011, 07:40
Infinite consciousness - Infinite learning/experiences

Infinite Learning/Experiences - Higher Vibration

Higher Vibration - Higher Dimension

Higher Dimension - Creator!

TM

Good post Tea!

joedjemal
2nd September 2011, 07:43

Hi joedjemal - but, if Infinite Consciousness is Infinite Consciousness - then wouldn't it already know ALL consciousness?

By 'we', who do you mean? Do you see each of us as being individual identities related under the ancenstry of I.C? Or do you view any individuality as being a construct of ego and the illusion of this reality - disappearing on physical death?

I think there are layers of consciousness at different levels like our brain is structured. I think we.re part of a hologram that has access to all of it and ultimately we are one, but everything must be experienced and all levels of consciousness are needed for that

ViralSpiral
2nd September 2011, 07:45
Hi Viral Spiral - I looked at the image you posted and I came up with a few things that I thought you might mean by it - but would you mind just explaining your meaning precisely?

The cycle of birth & death - self-reflexivity. Creation out of destruction.

:)

phillipbbg
2nd September 2011, 07:54

Infinite consciousness is Infinite Mind....and is the same as you..... think how many times you have had a bad thought, or acted aggressively on impulse throughout your life etc... The collective consciousness is no different. And if you say you have never had a bad thought or lashed out in anger during your life ....well we are all guilty of this. But it is a normal part of consciousness. This is the way it is...

This is why they say we are made in the image of God... So the next time you feel the need to push your point or swat a fly think about ware that thought process originated and then why, once you are aware of this we may start to become part of a more conservative Infinite Consciousness.....

At least that is how I look at it.... and by the way the Internet is a version of the same as it is an expression of all of our thoughts in a more collective way, it is how life would be if we could all hear each other at the same time...

Davidallany
2nd September 2011, 07:55

Great Teakai, I agree with you. No one understands how things are, there are so many things that we do not understand yet. I can say this, giving time, Humanity will know more about the unknown. However due to extreme limitation in our current life spans and the conditions we live under, I fear that there is no time for this generation, to find the answers. Unless something big happens.

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 08:29

it is presumptuous to think that one can add anything to Infinite Consciousness ; )

But...to what purpose?

Can Infinite Consciousness not have a good time without causing pain?
Are murderers and torturers just Infinite Consciousness having a good time and as such should Infinite Consciousness then punish itself?
Why would Infinite Consciousness need to do that - it it already contains everything and nothing can be added to it?

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:12
Teakal, what an interesting question!

May I say that my understanding is that when ego has been let go of, there is only one and therefore no identity.

My understanding as to how to answer your question is when humanity gets the stupidity of it, automatically so will infinite consciousness.

Hi KT, do you think it's possible for that Infinite Consciousness to be aware of itself intimately while in human form?

In regard to humanity getting the stupidity of it - what is humanity without the Infinite Consciousness? Is the I.C not already infinitely conscious?

Don't know if that's making much sense outside my own head :).
How do you view Infinite Consciousness? Is it something like one great big conscious blob which energy returns to once it sheds its mortal coil?

And do you think you will still be you after you die in this eartly life?

Ineffable Hitchhiker
2nd September 2011, 09:13

But...to what purpose?

Are murderers and torturers just Infinite Consciousness having a good time and as such should Infinite Consciousness then punish itself?
Why would Infinite Consciousness need to do that - it it already contains everything and nothing can be added to it?

I guess then you would have to rename it.
It wouldn´t be infinite anymore.
If there is an infinite source of everything within consciousness, then pain, murderer, torture would be consciousness manifesting itself infinitely in a 3 dimensional realm.
Surely?
I have no idea, just pondering too .... ;)

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:15
Infinite consciousness - Infinite learning/experiences

Infinite Learning/Experiences - Higher Vibration

Higher Vibration - Higher Dimension

Higher Dimension - Creator!

TM

Good post Tea!

Hi Tane - so do you see Creator as being a particular fully formed already complete thing - or do you see it as a continuously evolving and expanding thing?
From where comes the lower vibrations?

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:21

I think there are layers of consciousness at different levels like our brain is structured. I think we.re part of a hologram that has access to all of it and ultimately we are one, but everything must be experienced and all levels of consciousness are needed for that

Do you think that who you are at essence has its ownparticular identity that is passing through these pre-existing levels of consciousness? - or do you see it as your essence is growing and evolving its own consciousness by its experiences?

Do you think that once you shed this mortal coil hologram that you will still be you? Or do you think that who you are will no longer exist?

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:27

The cycle of birth & death - self-reflexivity. Creation out of destruction.

Does that mean that you think that what may seem to be viewed as being negative from a human perspective is only the by product of creative evolution?
(or did I just take a big leap in the wrong direction?)

Do you think that you will still be you after you are no longer in this physical incarnation?

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:34

Infinite consciousness is Infinite Mind....and is the same as you..... think how many times you have had a bad thought, or acted aggressively on impulse throughout your life etc... The collective consciousness is no different. And if you say you have never had a bad thought or lashed out in anger during your life ....well we are all guilty of this. But it is a normal part of consciousness. This is the way it is...

This is why they say we are made in the image of God... So the next time you feel the need to push your point or swat a fly think about ware that thought process originated and then why, once you are aware of this we may start to become part of a more conservative Infinite Consciousness.....

At least that is how I look at it.... and by the way the Internet is a version of the same as it is an expression of all of our thoughts in a more collective way, it is how life would be if we could all hear each other at the same time...

Hi, Phillip, going with the idea of the interent being like Infinite Consciousness - do you see Infinite Consciousness then as continuously being formed and added to rather than already complete?

Do you think that you are still you when you leave this incarnation?

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:39

But...to what purpose?

I guess then you would have to rename it.
It wouldn´t be infinite anymore.
If there is an infinite source of everything within consciousness, then pain, murderer, torture would be consciousness manifesting itself infinitely in a 3 dimensional realm.
Surely?
I have no idea, just pondering too .... ;)

Oh gosh - that just does my head in :) Imagining the Infinite. It's like trying to imagine what lies beyond the universe or what it would look like if the universe split in 2.

Forgot to ask the first time round - do you think that when you die you will still be you?

pickle
2nd September 2011, 09:41

Heck of a ponder you got there Teakai.

Maybe Infinite Consciousness is a name we've given to something that we don't fully (or even partially?) understand. Maybe this that we're in now is a tiny pin-prick of a type of existence that's a part of something we've not heard of yet, so maybe war, hate, sorrow, and the seemingly infinite replay isn't an endless process after all, perhaps it really does have a purpose that takes us somewhere else, and when we're there, these existences that we've had (or we think we've had?) will be a very small but part of our growth/journey/education/cosmic day out.

So, not knowing what Infinite Consciousness is, I don't think there's anything for it to get, or if there is such a thing, it's got nothing to get; we're the ones that have to get it? Seriously, I do believe there is a consciousness that we're part of but I'm sure the bad side that we think we're going through (or that we see around us) is a very important thing for us to experience - I just want to know why! Infinite Consciousness could just be a very naughty boy...

Peace,

Pickle

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 09:47

Heck of a ponder you got there Teakai.

Maybe Infinite Consciousness is a name we've given to something that we don't fully (or even partially?) understand. Maybe this that we're in now is a tiny pin-prick of a type of existence that's a part of something we've not heard of yet, so maybe war, hate, sorrow, and the seemingly infinite replay isn't an endless process after all, perhaps it really does have a purpose that takes us somewhere else, and when we're there, these existences that we've had (or we think we've had?) will be a very small but part of our growth/journey/education/cosmic day out.

So, not knowing what Infinite Consciousness is, I don't think there's anything for it to get, or if there is such a thing, it's got nothing to get; we're the ones that have to get it? Seriously, I do believe there is a consciousness that we're part of but I'm sure the bad side that we think we're going through (or that we see around us) is a very important thing for us to experience - I just want to know why! Infinite Consciousness could just be a very naughty boy...

Peace,

Pickle

That sounds good to me, Pickle.
By your response it seems to me that you see who we are as being an ongoing evolution toward something which as yet we cannot even begin to comprehend - that when we die in this earth life, who we are will not just disappear, but will go on in an ever expanding growth toward a higher level of frequency?

joedjemal
2nd September 2011, 09:58

Do you think that who you are at essence has its ownparticular identity that is passing through these pre-existing levels of consciousness? - or do you see it as your essence is growing and evolving its own consciousness by its experiences?

Do you think that once you shed this mortal coil hologram that you will still be you? Or do you think that who you are will no longer exist?

I don't know for sure but I think so (to your last question) I've had dreams about dead friends including stuff I couldn't have made up that makes me think we do. I know from experience that following a spiritual path changes you at a deep level.

You gradually come to control your mind to the extent that certain patterns of thought become literally unthinkable and you develop a connection that responds to your thoughts by manifesting synchronicity in the real world as well as sound and vision within.

You do grow more capable but the responsibilities involved mean you don.t reach them until you achieve internal discipline most especially inner silence.

This is just my own experience, everybody has their own method. I think we will have to learn to manifest something decent and I think things will keep getting worse till people get it. I hope the hundredth monkey thing will do it. Once we get to a critical threshold everybody will know how to connect and anything becomes possible. We'll see.

phillipbbg
2nd September 2011, 10:23

Hi, Phillip, going with the idea of the interent being like Infinite Consciousness - do you see Infinite Consciousness then as continuously being formed and added to rather than already complete?

Do you think that you are still you when you leave this incarnation?

I think the internet is just another way for the Infinite Consciousness expressing itself... the best part is look how fast we are learning as a result of this... This is the main reason why TPTB are struggling... they never imagined how like life , infinite consciousness always finds a way...

And yes I see Infinite consciousness constantly evolving in synergy with us. (I used the word Synergy for a reason here - Synergy, in general, may be defined as two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable. )

At least that is how I am seeing it at the moment, this does not mean I am right, am sure there are far more enlightened people here with a better handle on the subject...

Do you think that you are still you when you leave this incarnation? I suspect we in human form are the tools with which the Infinite Consciousness expresses itself or evolves , so we are connected at all times but in different ways to how our minds perceive reality...its a revolving door....

The other thing that I see written so often is the question WHY? my answer is there does not always have to be a reason.... sometimes it just IS

Ian Gordon
2nd September 2011, 10:32
Wow....here is a thought, what if infinite consciousness is like a lake, "we" as individuals bonded to the lake like molecules in the water. An event is like a stone been dropped into the lake, the splash the ripple will be felt by all. However those near the event feel it strongly and connect with the true nature of the event. Whilst those at the far ends only feel a gentle ripple.
In effect that stone would have to be dropped in time and time again for every molecule to experience "the splash" the true event. However as we become more connected and the molecules more closely joined I suppose like when water freezes solid to become one, the event can effect all simulatineously, some events i.e. the stone can now be repelled by the collective with little or no damage
We are not all connected yet, perhaps soon.
Just a thought

pickle
2nd September 2011, 10:43
By your response it seems to me that you see who we are as being an ongoing evolution toward something which as yet we cannot even begin to comprehend - that when we die in this earth life, who we are will not just disappear, but will go on in an ever expanding growth toward a higher level of frequency?

Yes Teakai - I think we're tiny kids compared to where we think we're going, with extremes of behaviour and experiences being an important part of our trip.

I've not meditated or rubbed metal bowls whilst hommmmm-ing for many years, so I wouldn't consider myself anywhere on the spiritual evolutionary scale (yet!), it's just what I feel. I often wonder at the amount of knowledge we think we have, and the possibility that we could be very wide of the mark, or at least not comprehending the size of the damn thing!

Bit like that Crocodile Dundee scene when he says, "That's not a knife..." and pulls out his big one <insert double entendre here>.... whatever we imagine, whatever we hear from others, I think it's bigger than anything we've heard of so far, bigger than a very big thing with an infinate number of bigger big things stuck to it, getting bigger all the time.

Peace,

Pickle

PurpleLama
2nd September 2011, 11:48
In my understanding, this personality I have come to identify with is like a new shirt the infinite bought (probably on sale). So here the infinite is wearing this shirt and occasionally it gets dirty (spaghetti sauce) so it gets washed (dear Lord, forgive me-or OOOooommmmmm- whatever you prefer) and the day comes when the shirt wears out, well into the trash with it, already went shopping and picked out a new one, and really, changing shirts is no big deal.

lake
2nd September 2011, 14:14

Don't forget.......oh sorry you already did when you came here..........you chose to be here at this so called time, to witness/experience/assist in the changes.
For you this place and its "war, torture, hate, violence, sorrow and all things negative" will be VERY wrong, but for the other parts of you, who have not grown just yet, its just life!
To give but one word of love, is to break part of the chains and is time well served.

In other words, until the last part of you/me/all/one becomes aware and moves forward this continues, or would you leave part of yourself behind?

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 14:24
Kicking a dead horse, of course...!

Camilo
2nd September 2011, 14:53

I feel we wouldn't be here if we were not meant to add (each and all of us) something to Infinte Conciousness)

RedeZra
2nd September 2011, 15:02

But...to what purpose?

I think that Infinite Consciousness projects this universe with all it's realms layers and inhabitants because it is Creative

and like an artist who loves her work Infinite Consciousness loves his creation

I believe Infinite Consciousness has set some spiritual rules and natural laws to guide and govern the universe and us in it... and if the wish is to live happy then these regulations must be observed

when humanity keeps deviating from the spiritual rules set forth by Infinite Consciousness for our own welfare then we invite and experience pain and suffering by our own choosing

still pain and suffering can be great teachers and lead us closer to Infinite Consciousness ; )

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 15:05
Pickle,
Your analogy about us being kids reminded me of a vision I had about 10 or 11 months ago. I saw myself and my male twin flame as small children, standing around a brilliantly glowing orb that resembled the center of the galaxy. We were intently watching what was happening inside that orb.... Even though we looked like children, we were ageless....I think that that orb represented all of my consciousnesses, expressing many aspects of life at the same time. IMO we're not only humans, but are minerals, animals, and vegetation simultaneously existing on multidimensions.
I believe that each of my consciousnesses add to the brilliance of that orb. Not to brag, but it was pretty bright!
IMO that's the way it is with all of us. We're all bright glowing orbs...!

pickle
2nd September 2011, 15:34
Pickle,
Your analogy about us being kids reminded me of a vision I had about 10 or 11 months ago. I saw myself and my male twin flame as small children, standing around a brilliantly glowing orb that resembled the center of the galaxy. We were intently watching what was happening inside that orb.... Even though we looked like children, we were ageless....I think that that orb represented all of my consciousnesses, expressing many aspects of life at the same time. IMO we're not only humans, but are minerals, animals, and vegetation simultaneously existing on multidimensions.
I believe that each of my consciousnesses add to the brilliance of that orb. Not to brag, but it was pretty bright!

Maia, you've just freaked me out! I've been having a dream for about 6 months now (a few times a week), it's the same one I used to have as a kid - and very similar to yours. <thinks> must stick it in the dream thread for interpretation</thinks>

Back on thread, I think it has something to do with why I answered Teakai's ponderings the way I did.

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 15:56
Pickle,
It's nice to know that no matter what we're going through, that it's all good. Our orbs will shine brightly regardless. We're making such a big deal out of everything while we're in the arena of experiencing. Me included....When we're done kicking the dead horse, we'll move onto something else. Most of us have come to that realization.....But some people STILL need to kick it for awhile longer, until they realize it's not necessary anymore and move on.... Afterall, we're not all on the same levels, or even on the same page....
But it's all good in the end....

Carmody
2nd September 2011, 15:57
The infinity argument has always been circular.

firstlook
2nd September 2011, 16:07
Pascal on Happiness:

"All men seek happiness. There are no exceptions. However different the means they employ, they all strive towards this goal. The reason why some go to war and some do not is the same desire in both, but interpreted in different ways. The will never takes the least step except to that end. This is the motive of every act of every man, including those who go and hang themselves…"

"All men complain: princes, subjects, nobles, commoners, old, young, strong, weak, learned, ignorant, healthy, sick, in every country, at every time, of all ages, and all conditions… What else does this craving, and this helplessness, proclaim but that there was once in man a true happiness, of which all that now remains is the empty print and trace? This he tries in vain to fill with everything around him, seeking in things that are not there the help he cannot find in those that are, though none can help, since this infinite abyss can be filled only with an infinite and immutable object; in other words by God himself."

Infinite is just a Word. The feelings and actions it conjures up is what signifies experience of happiness. Are we only Truly happy when dreaming of future happiness?

I was watching Kevin Spacey give that speech the other night from the movie "The Life of David Gale".

Good things to ponder. :)

firstlook
2nd September 2011, 16:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPu7W5qrIA

RedeZra
2nd September 2011, 16:33

I we wouldn't be here if we were not meant to add (each and all of us) something to Infinte Conciousness)

it's not logical to think that finites can add anything to the infinite

nevertheless the important thing for you is what you think and not what I think

I can add experiences to myself but to the infinite I can only add embarrassments ; )

Miller
2nd September 2011, 22:17
[QUOTE=ktlight;298541]

What do you mean Teaki? That you retain the same identity? That would mean that we could look the same as well physically ....? There would seem to be little point if we didn't retain the same mental/spiritual identity because if we all went back into the pot and came out as somebody else we would have lessons half learned (and that wouldn't be fair because we might have to learn them over again. Does fair come into it I wonder ...?) and physically it wouldn't be fair either because some of us are beautiful and some of us are not so beautiful and therefore we learn different lessons in life by the way that other people respond to us - and that's just for starters ....

HORIZONS
2nd September 2011, 22:44
From where comes the lower vibrations?

From where comes darkness?

The finite mind can NEVER comprehend Infinite Mind - which is why some questions cannot be answered to our satisfaction on this level of existence. But keep asking questions - this is how we grow.

christian
2nd September 2011, 22:45
How many times must infinite consciousness experience war, torture, hate, violence, sorrow and all things negative - before infinite consciousness finally gets it?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind. :wink:

_zY_cM0_6vA

Cidersomerset
2nd September 2011, 22:57
Thanks Teaki I've often pondered the same question and I was listening to someone the other day ( I can't remember who off hand) saying basically we come back over again experiancing different scenario until at some magic graduation point 'Eureka' we are allowed up the next level/dimension !! .....Untill recently I have never believed in one all powerfull Charlton Heston Type daity.....
But maybe we all return to Gaia then eventually to the Stars where we came from and maybe there is some sentient force/intelligenece setting off universall ignition......

The newer theory is the one ION has explained on cashflow .......I jotted down one of his eplanations in his words which is a southern US Accent.....

You/we were accended(past tence) as you were gods and your cellular strata was a certain specific way. 'You' god decided it would be great fun that you were so powerfull that you could seperate yourselfe from your power.So your cells responded in kind, so you dropped all excess Helix's. So you got down to the descended position of 1 Double Helix strand. You left clues everywhere you looked, Then you discovered DNA, but you don't know what DNA is, but you start counting it as if you know what you are talking about.Then you find out DNA is not what its about, its the RNA. Well the RNA effects the DNA , its the infomation that sets a copymachine, making copies ,then all of a suden we have the ability, the capacity to bring yourselfe back to where you were.

Its to do with our RNA effecting our 14th chromozone,Its providing the eccence of new infomation which effects the RNA in our body naturally.Which then takes that information to your DNA and it only has to be activated, or runs through the chromozonal chain till it gets to the 14th chromozone. When it gets to the 14 th chromozone, thats the only chromozone that has rings and arms. So when that information hits chromozone14 something very intrigueingly interesting happens, it starts to effect the rings and arms.
What happens at the momment is is we make so many chromozones, then it rings off, closes and makes another round of chromozones as a single Helix , and when two helix's combined you have one strand of DNA known as a Double Helix.Now when it gets to chromozone 14 what you find is that chromozone has a perpencity to shift and change with the completed RNA infomation.....What happens is basically Your RNA is changing in your body by being given a new amino acid code. Its a very strict regiment of amino accids that effect the polypeptide Strands within your DNA which when activated enables the cells to replicate themselves indefinately thus making us immortal again.....

Theres a lot more to it than this thats why I asked Bill about it on his Portland thread as he introduced me to him via a interview Kerry and bill had with James martinez in 2009
Bill said he was keen to find out more so lets see what happens...

PS..I confess I don't really understand exactly what I jotted down from the radio show but I would like to know if there is anything to it....Cheer Steve..

The reason I put it up at all is that Dr Carolyn Dean, James Martinez ,Bob Nevritt & ION are very knowledgeble and have very credible reputations so if its all bull I don't know what they have to gain....

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 23:38

Yes Teakai - I think we're tiny kids compared to where we think we're going, with extremes of behaviour and experiences being an important part of our trip.

I've not meditated or rubbed metal bowls whilst hommmmm-ing for many years, so I wouldn't consider myself anywhere on the spiritual evolutionary scale (yet!), it's just what I feel. I often wonder at the amount of knowledge we think we have, and the possibility that we could be very wide of the mark, or at least not comprehending the size of the damn thing!

Bit like that Crocodile Dundee scene when he says, "That's not a knife..." and pulls out his big one <insert double entendre here>.... whatever we imagine, whatever we hear from others, I think it's bigger than anything we've heard of so far, bigger than a very big thing with an infinate number of bigger big things stuck to it, getting bigger all the time.

Peace,

Pickle

Hi Pickle - yes, I think I see it in much the same way.
I've often wondered if we are just kindergartners on the spiritual evolution trail and there are many more systems taking place everywhere that we are simply ignorant of - and that we as humans are a long way off from reaching the end of the journey - if it ever ends??

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 23:43
In my understanding, this personality I have come to identify with is like a new shirt the infinite bought (probably on sale). So here the infinite is wearing this shirt and occasionally it gets dirty (spaghetti sauce) so it gets washed (dear Lord, forgive me-or OOOooommmmmm- whatever you prefer) and the day comes when the shirt wears out, well into the trash with it, already went shopping and picked out a new one, and really, changing shirts is no big deal.

Hi PurpleLama - I like your analogy :)

Have you considered why the Infinite would want to do this, though? Can the Infinite not simply be infinite? Does the infinite get bored, have desires? What is it that motivates the Infinite to keep changing shirts?

<8>
2nd September 2011, 23:46
Hi Teakai...

I cant even grasp Infinite Consciousness .

I have my personall littel theory.

nr:1 people make up way to complex theories.

nr:2 keep it simpel

nr:3 as far as i can see, it looks like we are in an computer game.(matrix)

If this is true, we are the one who play the game. Now who are we,? well we must be the one who made this game. or at least from the same place as the guy who made it, he is probably done playing.
Or he is making a new one..lol

So why are we playing this crayz games this dude are making.? Well it can be for learning ofc, we can be a very strict bunch up there. That dont let kids out in society before they learn all there is to life.
Or we are just doing it for experience and to have fun.

But i dont think we are here forever, there are new players joining the game all the time. That's why the universe are growing.
And yes we can play several characters at the same time, remember we are only playing Donke Kong for the moment. :P

After we are done at this stage, we get to play WOW and get better skills..:)

All my love to you guys..

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 23:49
Pickle,

Hi Maia - what you wrote reminded me of: when each person finds who they truly are they automatically raise the frequency of the earth.

Teakai
2nd September 2011, 23:57
Don't forget.......oh sorry you already did when you came here..........you chose to be here at this so called time, to witness/experience/assist in the changes.
For you this place and its "war, torture, hate, violence, sorrow and all things negative" will be VERY wrong, but for the other parts of you, who have not grown just yet, its just life!
To give but one word of love, is to break part of the chains and is time well served.

In other words, until the last part of you/me/all/one becomes aware and moves forward this continues, or would you leave part of yourself behind?

Hi Simgaz - that's sort of what I'm puzzling over. If we are all ONE divided into these fragments we perceive to be the individual, but with a unified mind - then isn't just one experience of torture enough? Isn't one expression of hate enough? Why must this ONE do it over and over again to get the experience?

Why shatter into individual pieces to begin with?

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 00:01

:)...............

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 00:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPu7W5qrIA

Thanks firstlook - Interesting video.

I think it's started me on another ponder. :)
Does true happiness exist outside of the Now? Are all desires doomed to fail because they are hollow projections which only appeal to the desires of ego?

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 00:21
Hi Teakai...

I cant even grasp Infinite Consciousness .

I have my personall littel theory.

nr:1 people make up way to complex theories.

nr:2 keep it simpel

nr:3 as far as i can see, it looks like we are in an computer game.(matrix)

If this is true, we are the one who play the game. Now who are we,? well we must be the one who made this game. or at least from the same place as the guy who made it, he is probably done playing.
Or he is making a new one..lol

So why are we playing this crayz games this dude are making.? Well it can be for learning ofc, we can be a very strict bunch up there. That dont let kids out in society before they learn all there is to life.
Or we are just doing it for experience and to have fun.

But i dont think we are here forever, there are new players joining the game all the time. That's why the universe are growing.
And yes we can play several characters at the same time, remember we are only playing Donke Kong for the moment. :P

After we are done at this stage, we get to play WOW and get better skills..:)

All my love to you guys..

Hi <8> - I can't grasp Inifinite Consciousness either. I just picked it up and went with it without really considering the hugeness of the meaning of the word infinite. It's just as confusing a word as God, really. Meaningless in its complexity and limitlesness.

You're theory sounds somewhat along the same lines as the one I'm going with.

Lazlo
3rd September 2011, 00:28

There is nothing for infinite consciousness to get. It simply IS.

As for our own experience of it, we are infinite consciousness and therefore have free will.

<8>
3rd September 2011, 00:46
I saw this about infinite some time ago, i think he whent craysy trying to solving infinite. And if i remember right he thought there are endles of infinite after every infinite...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIYh6zJeutk

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 00:46
Thanks Teaki I've often pondered the same question and I was listening to someone the other day ( I can't remember who off hand) saying basically we come back over again experiancing different scenario until at some magic graduation point 'Eureka' we are allowed up the next level/dimension !! .....Untill recently I have never believed in one all powerfull Charlton Heston Type daity.....
But maybe we all return to Gaia then eventually to the Stars where we came from and maybe there is some sentient force/intelligenece setting off universall ignition......

The newer theory is the one ION has explained on cashflow .......I jotted down one of his eplanations in his words which is a southern US Accent.....

You/we were accended(past tence) as you were gods and your cellular strata was a certain specific way. 'You' god decided it would be great fun that you were so powerfull that you could seperate yourselfe from your power.So your cells responded in kind, so you dropped all excess Helix's. So you got down to the descended position of 1 Double Helix strand. You left clues everywhere you looked, Then you discovered DNA, but you don't know what DNA is, but you start counting it as if you know what you are talking about.Then you find out DNA is not what its about, its the RNA. Well the RNA effects the DNA , its the infomation that sets a copymachine, making copies ,then all of a suden we have the ability, the capacity to bring yourselfe back to where you were.

Its to do with our RNA effecting our 14th chromozone,Its providing the eccence of new infomation which effects the RNA in our body naturally.Which then takes that information to your DNA and it only has to be activated, or runs through the chromozonal chain till it gets to the 14th chromozone. When it gets to the 14 th chromozone, thats the only chromozone that has rings and arms. So when that information hits chromozone14 something very intrigueingly interesting happens, it starts to effect the rings and arms.
What happens at the momment is is we make so many chromozones, then it rings off, closes and makes another round of chromozones as a single Helix , and when two helix's combined you have one strand of DNA known as a Double Helix.Now when it gets to chromozone 14 what you find is that chromozone has a perpencity to shift and change with the completed RNA infomation.....What happens is basically Your RNA is changing in your body by being given a new amino acid code. Its a very strict regiment of amino accids that effect the polypeptide Strands within your DNA which when activated enables the cells to replicate themselves indefinately thus making us immortal again.....

Theres a lot more to it than this thats why I asked Bill about it on his Portland thread as he introduced me to him via a interview Kerry and bill had with James martinez in 2009
Bill said he was keen to find out more so lets see what happens...

PS..I confess I don't really understand exactly what I jotted down from the radio show but I would like to know if there is anything to it....Cheer Steve..

The reason I put it up at all is that Dr Carolyn Dean, James Martinez ,Bob Nevritt & ION are very knowledgeble and have very credible reputations so if its all bull I don't know what they have to gain....

Thanks Cidersomerset - so God is thick, then? ;) (joking)

That seem to be a rather pointless venture, though - to go through all that to end up back where you started from. Unless there is a point to it. Is there a point to it?

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 01:08
Ther is nothing for infinite consciousness to get. It simply IS.

As for our own experience of it, we are infinite consciousness and therefore have free will.

Hi Lazlo - that reminds me of when kids ask 'why' and they get the answer 'just because.'
That's not a criticism at all - I'm just none the wiser as to your viewpoint on it.

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 01:20

I we wouldn't be here if we were not meant to add (each and all of us) something to Infinte Conciousness)

it's not logical to think that finites can add anything to the infinite

nevertheless the important thing for you is what you think and not what I think

I can add experiences to myself but to the infinite I can only add embarrassments ; )

See, that's the thing isn't it. Something is either infinite or finite. I know less now that I thought I knew when I started this thread.
This sort of conversation can really do a person's head in if they go in too deep.

So - if something is infinite - it already exists entirely - without end - and so maybe this isn't about infinite consciousness at all, maybe it's all about us? maybe infinite consciousness isn't a thing that is seperate at all ever, it's just the potential from which we all sprouted and evolve into....???

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 01:25
I saw this about infinite some time ago, i think he whent craysy trying to solving infinite. And if i remember right he thought there are endles of infinite after every infinite...:)

Thanks <8> - I'm saving that video for later so I can fully take it in without distractions.

Teakai
3rd September 2011, 01:37
[QUOTE=ktlight;298541]

What do you mean Teaki? That you retain the same identity? That would mean that we could look the same as well physically ....? There would seem to be little point if we didn't retain the same mental/spiritual identity because if we all went back into the pot and came out as somebody else we would have lessons half learned (and that wouldn't be fair because we might have to learn them over again. Does fair come into it I wonder ...?) and physically it wouldn't be fair either because some of us are beautiful and some of us are not so beautiful and therefore we learn different lessons in life by the way that other people respond to us - and that's just for starters ....

Hi W1ndmill - no, I mean the you that is you in essence - when you're free of judgements and inhibitions and when you are being joy and pure love. that you. not the you that is the identity of the person that you are experiencing in this life.

From reading about NDE's and people reporting back on them - it seems they retain their own sense of who they are, but then I wonder if that's because they are still incarnate and working through the physical form. I'm wondering if maybe once we die we gradually shed this identity and become that which we in this human form really have no idea exists.
Sort of like are we just the vehicle and is there an unknown identity doing the driving - or is that which is doing the driving who we are - only we are aware of a fragment of it?

I was wondering if you saw it as each life we all go back into the melting pot with our accumulated wisdoms from that life and a new improved batch gets mixed up and remodelled and sent out to accumulate yet more knowledge.

Or - do we each retain our own individual essence keeping the wisdom acquired from teh previous life and then moving on to a new incarnatin pre armed with that prior knowledge.

Lazlo
3rd September 2011, 02:00
Ther is nothing for infinite consciousness to get. It simply IS.

Hi Lazlo - that reminds me of when kids ask 'why' and they get the answer 'just because.'
That's not a criticism at all - I'm just none the wiser as to your viewpoint on it.

It's kind of my own cross between the kabbalist idea of the kelipot (we are Shards of the vessel that broke itself into infinite pieces) and the impossibility of speaking about God (IC) in anything other than null terms, and the buddhist concept of pratitya samutpada (nothing exists in and of itself or everything only exists in relation to everything else..also described as the net of Indra)

That could take up way more time than I have to post now (gotta take the puppy for the evening walk)

But if you like I can come back to it later

Peace

OnyxKnight
3rd September 2011, 02:23

You don't build muscles by lifting the weight once, do you?

Its the same for your "mental muscles", and for your "spiritual muscles" too.

Same thing goes for maturity - it needs time, and many mistakes (most of which repetitive ones) in order for one to grow and learn, and lets not forget one very important factor - the "Memory Amnesia" effect each lifetime here. It adds. Like, a lot, to the fu.cked up state.

ViralSpiral
3rd September 2011, 08:34

Having a cosmic rationale means I cant believe in the Father, his son and holy toast ;)

Here are two intellectuals, disagreeing about "consciousness". That's circular....

CLwnqDvlXqI

Cidersomerset
3rd September 2011, 08:43
Thanks Teaki you may be right and it would explain what is going on down Here....LOL.. If the concept is we are all gods and we were stupid enough for the 'crack' to put our powers in a box..
'Ark of the covenant' and experiance this s--t then We ain,t very Bright 'Gods' I think I'll go back to the drawing board and wait for ET to arrive !!LOL thanks for input....Steve

ViralSpiral
3rd September 2011, 08:52
The Dangerous Knowledge clip reminded me of another BBC doccie I watched, about parallel universes.
It may still not answer your question about being "thick or what"... ;), but will illustrate that we can never know everything and that the search is "infinite"

qoSBYjUlpSg

lake
3rd September 2011, 09:42
If God knows everything there is to know,
Then I ask: how can God learn or grow?
If you knew all that was and all that will be,
Then how can any decision you make be free?

If you were everything and everything was you,
Then there would be nothing for you to do;
And there we find God, in this very position,
Imprisoned by the power of his own condition,

But there is a way to escape from this net,
All that God would have to do is forget,
Forget what He was and in ignorance find
Choice and free will, from confusion of mind;

And so God created a plane of limitation,
That confusing place we call creation,
A place of ignorance where we're free to choose,
Free to make mistakes and free to lose;

For only a being who knows not what is true
Has the free will to choose what to do;
Through us God can live, think, feel and see,
And experience He knew, but now He can be;

Yet though we've forgotten where we come from,
The closer we get, the happier we become,
With control of awareness you can return,
But you have less choice the more you learn;

Each mortal longs for the infinite touch,
Yet the infinite longs to know not so much;

RedeZra
3rd September 2011, 13:02
So - if something is infinite - it already exists entirely - without end - and so maybe this isn't about infinite consciousness at all, maybe it's all about us? maybe infinite consciousness isn't a thing that is seperate at all ever, it's just the potential from which we all sprouted and evolve into....???

yes I think so ; )

my body is finite and so is my mind and even my long lasting soul

but the Great spirit who spawns souls and suns from superconsciousness is the infinite mastermind behind the universe

I am in awe