PDA

View Full Version : EXACT DATE for the ascension according to the Maya. Not 12/21/12 and not 10/28/11!

The Truth Is In There
2nd September 2011, 08:24
the exact date for the ascension is known since thousands of years, has been hidden in plain sight and it is neither 12/21/12 nor 10/28/11.

why do i say this? because it became obvious to me today after a few hints from my higher self. bear with me and i'll try to explain why the one i propose is the most likely date.

1. what's the difference between 12/21/12 and 10/28/11?

the 12/21/12 date is the end of the mayan long count (5125 years) and supposedly the point where our solar system is directly aligned with the center of the milky way. that's the reason why many people claim it's the most likely date for the ascension.

the 10/28/11 date is the real end date as proposed by carl johan calleman. afaik he agrees with 12/21/12 being the end of the long count but stresses that this is an unimportant date and the real purpose of the mayan calendar wasn't the tracking of celestial bodies but the development of consciousness in the universe, a 16.4 billion years cycle that according to him ends on october 28th this year.

how exactly calleman came to this conclusion is detailed in his excellent books but as i found out today he's slightly off the mark. basically, he explains that consciousness develops in steps, each of which is 20 times shorter than the time period before, meaning consciousness develops 20 times faster every time it goes one step up.

according to calleman it's 9 steps in total, called 9 underworlds, symbolized by the mayan pyramids which also have 9 steps, and each of them consists of 7 "days" and 6 "nights". if you divide 16.4 billion by 20 and the keep dividing the results you'll eventually reach 260 days which he calls the universal underworld, the last underworld according to calleman. based on more of his research he came up with october 28th, 2011 as the most likely date for the simultaneous ending of all nine waves and thus the end of the mayan calendar.

2. so why is calleman's theory mostly correct and that of the precessional cycle not?

because in reality there exists neither time nor matter, only consciousness. i think most of you will agree with this assessment. consciousness is the creator, god, the all-that-is, whatever you want to call it. everything in this universe is part of it.

but what is consciousness really? consciousness is basically energy vibrating at an infinite amount of different rates, and depending on the vibration it creates matter as well as time. it creates every thing in the universe as well as the past, present and future which in reality all exist at the same moment - now.

that is the reason why at this point all that matters is that this grand cycle in the development of consciousness of 16.4 billion years comes to an end. the precessional cycle surely was important in the "past" while this grand cycle was still running but now it ends and with it all shorter cycles it includes.

3. how do we know that calleman is right concerning his dates?

because all of these underworlds and their days and nights have specific characteristics which he analyzed and used to explain events of the past and correctly predict certain events in the future. i can't go into detail here but it's all in his books and he makes a very good point.

4. if calleman is right, why isn't october 28th the end date?

because i think he made a mistake in that he stopped his calculation with the days. since the mayan pyramids have only 9 steps he assumes the day the universal (the ninth) underworld ends is the day the cycle ends but that is probably wrong.

i kept thinking about this during the last weeks because something bothered me about the dates. i believe that the gregorian calendar was introduced for the specific reason to mark this end date, the date of ascension.

in one of david icke's books i read that pope gregory XIII, before implementing the new calendar, used mathematicians from all over europe to calculate dates and make sure that they match up. we know that the vatican is a big player in the game and that the powers that be are heavily into numerology so the end date had to be something special and neither 12/21/12 nor 10/28/11 are very exceptional.

5. so, what's the correct date?

i guess by now many of you will see where i'm headed here. if you continue calleman's calculation and divide 234 days by 20 you get 11 days, 16 hours and 48 minutes. that's the "10th" wave. if we divide that by 20 we get the "11th" wave which is exactly 14 hours and 24 minutes long. if we divide that by 20 we get 43 minutes and 12 seconds. so if you want to get the real "end" date of the cycle you have to add roughly 12 days to calleman's end date of october 28th, right?

well, what day do we get then? wait for it.......11/9/11!

from a numerological point of view this could mean an end (9) as well as a new beginning (11). talk about numerology and the powers that be!

that's what hit me during meditation this morning. it's actually very simple and it has been hidden in plain sight, as they usually do.

interestingly enough, i got another hint shortly thereafter. most of you probably know that we get help from our higher selves through small things that happen to us or that we see, hear or read. we just have to recognize these hints.

well, i probably miss many of them but this time it made sure i got it. i finished a book yesterday and selected a new one at random from about 300 unread ones. i'm an avid reader and currently have a big stack in case the internet and power grid go down. anyway, the book i selected was scott sigler's "ancestor" and i had read two or three chapters yesterday before going to bed.

when i started the next chapter at breakfast this morning the "numerology and the powers that be" thought was still on the back burner and there it hit me. on the first page of the new chapter i read "thank the powers that be!". of course it was in a different context in the book but that is an obvious hint that told me "thank the powers that be for their obsession with numerology because now you know the exact date for the end of the cycle and thus for ascension". what's the chance to read a sentence like that in any novel of a stack of about 300 on the very first page you read after coming to the conclusion i came to just a few minutes earlier?

so that's it. you can dismiss this outright or consider it possible but for me it's THE date. i usually listen to my higher guidance and this time it was more than obvious.

[date edited from 11/11/11 to 11/9/11 after nearing pointed out that the 9th wave is 234 days long, not 260 days which i accidentally used before.]

Simone
2nd September 2011, 08:49
That's cool, very interesting.

I'll tell you a story, my mum's birthday is 11th November and we wanted to have a big birthday party for her this year as she turns 50! BUT for some reason she keeps saying to me, no, we don't need to have a party, something special will be happening on my birthday as it's going to be 11.11.11.
So I've always had the feeling that something amazing would be happening that day and my higher self has given me dates of 13th - 15th October - maybe the 15th October is the end of the 3 days of darkness??

Also what's interesting is my partner always see's 11.11 on the clock, on his odometer - everywhere really! I keep seeing 222...

This post is another synchronicity for me with regard to this date 11.11.11, another confirmation - very cool!

Thank you for posting!!! :)

pickle
2nd September 2011, 09:19
...and the original Armistice Day, the two minute silence, at 11am on 11th day of the 11th month. Coincidence?

I remember as a kid I used to think that 11/11 was 'special' (not due to Armistice Day), never figured out why, just felt it.

Catsquotl
2nd September 2011, 09:32
Cool
an 11.11.11 is maybe the start of a sixth era?
If I remember correctly this one is the 5th creational era we are experiencing now?

I have one question though. Shouldn't the full date be written like 11/11/2011???
instead of the numerologial 6 we would get an 8 then?

hmmmmm
With Love
Eelco

TelosianEmbrace
2nd September 2011, 09:52
Very impressive, TTIIT. I particularly like your train of reasoning and pursuit of an answer. I wish all of us on Earth were as passionate about finding answers. For me, I have my sights focussed on December 2012. My focus has carried me through many dark days. I wouldn't mind if it came a bit earlier than expected, though;)
Your post has, for some reason, caused me to pose a question of my own. Is the Divine Being, the Source, a mathematician? We see sacred geometry in everything, everywhere as the backbone of creation. Yet I would like to think that there is an aspect to the Divine that is beyond mathematics, beyond geometry, beyond measurement. And in a roundabout way, that is another answer to your calculations.

Ian Gordon
2nd September 2011, 10:12
This resonates with me, from a slightly different angle, looking at the Mayan buildings and the 9 steps, they built a structure on top I have always wondered having followed Callmans theory if that represented a final stage........but having not found any significant evidence one way or another, also put this on the back burner

it is a chinese curse to live in interesting times........these times are way to interesting, dont forget no fear no worry

Kamikaze
2nd September 2011, 10:40
Thanks for putting this together for us who had not yet come around to this realization.

At times I had been thinking the Gregorian calender had to be aligned correctly as well. But never did work on it much but a reoccurring thought for a short moment at times. Thanks for doing the work!
I never felt 2012 being too important but as a introduction to the material and things to be found. As soon as I saw the 2011 date I was much more "good" with it but never really found anything else align perfectly with October 28th.
At later times I sat that it's "around" that date. Now we have the exact time thanks to you!

Ammit
2nd September 2011, 10:58
Thanks, The truth is there.

I have for the period of time since knowing of the mayan calender and the proposed end date felt it was all wrong. I have been telling my wife and those friends who are awake, that, I firmly believe September this year is the real one. It just rings true with me for some reason.

It has not made me paranoid though, I am planning next years crops and have prepared new larger areas of ground to cope with all the things to grow. I still pay my bills on time and have not gone out a bought something with the frame of mind that I will never have to pay for it.

I feel it will be a very rough ride, hard times coming up with maybe the world being thrown into the dark ages. I eagerly wait and see what will happen, if anything....

Blessings to you all

stardustaquarion
2nd September 2011, 11:01
Every time someone gives an exact date for ascension I think:

chug6f0tnFg

Great dissapointment

If it happens....it happens but don't max up your credit card :cool:

jcocks
2nd September 2011, 11:35
I've always felt that the end of this year was the real time to be watching for..... 2012 was just a ploy so that events would catch us off-guard....

Having said that, be wary of anyone that says ascention will happen on a given date. Ascention is a gradual process, not a sudden occurance. We will not wake up one day and find everything has changed. Some chages will seem rather sudden, but I feel by and large most of the changes will be more gradual. Our economic system, however, will fall by the wayside rather quickly - simply because we are soon to come into contact with off-planet societies that don't use money.... So money will soon be irrelevant. IMHO, anyway..... I could always be wrong, but I think contact will be one of the first things to happen, and it will initially be accompanied by a lot of uncertainty...

Robert J. Niewiadomski
2nd September 2011, 11:46
OMG :) We have national holiday because of Independence Day on 11th November here in Poland :)

The Truth Is In There
3rd September 2011, 09:11
I've always felt that the end of this year was the real time to be watching for..... 2012 was just a ploy so that events would catch us off-guard....

Having said that, be wary of anyone that says ascention will happen on a given date. Ascention is a gradual process, not a sudden occurance. We will not wake up one day and find everything has changed. Some chages will seem rather sudden, but I feel by and large most of the changes will be more gradual. Our economic system, however, will fall by the wayside rather quickly - simply because we are soon to come into contact with off-planet societies that don't use money.... So money will soon be irrelevant. IMHO, anyway..... I could always be wrong, but I think contact will be one of the first things to happen, and it will initially be accompanied by a lot of uncertainty...

i used to think so too but after what i learned during the last few weeks i disagree with that idea now. the way you describe it it would be a cyce that started 16.4 billion years ago and just keeps going but calleman, with the help of the mayan calendar, made it absolutely clear that the cycle ends here. development is happening faster and faster and faster until it happens so fast that it's not possible to measure it anymore, thus our perception of time stops. and that is the point where everything changes. and no being, incarnate or discarnate, knows what's coming afterwards because it never happened before in this universe.

the ETs who talk about what's going to happen actually have no idea of this process because they have a limited point of view too, they see only the possibilities their own perspectives permit and they have never gone through this themselves so they can't talk from experience.

i'm sure there will be a kind of split right at the end point of that 16.4 billion years cycle where the "three days of darkness" will occur. that won't be a physical process but spiritual, a moment whose length is experienced differently by everyone so it's not really three days, and during that moment we evaluate our experiences and development since we came into existence as souls and then decide where we want to go to continue our development.

all of that will be decided from a higher perspective so our 3d consciousness will have no say in it, otherwise all would probably want to ascend to 4d/5d earth. our higher selves will determine whether we're ready to ascend or need to continue our "learning" in the 3rd dimension, either on the 3rd dimensional aspect of earth (which will then be ravaged by natural disasters) where people will live in an apocalyptic and later post-apocalyptic world, or on another, more benevolent 3d planet. there is an infinite amount of possibilities and every soul will experience what is right for it at that point.

those who are ready to ascend will create bodies on the 4th or 5th dimensional aspect of earth which will be free of earth changes or other calamities. the hopi prophecies and many others speak about these people as those who won't be affected by earth changes and other catastrophes.

if our earthly existence would merely go on as it is now with but minor changes and without a distinctive shift or a split as described above, what would be the point of this 16.4 billion years cycle ending? it would also mean that prophecies such as that of the hopi, the bible and others are wrong because everyone will be affected by earth changes since they will be worldwide and no being on earth could escape them except through death.

and last but not least, it would take the chance from us to decide for ourselves what our individual futures will be. i don't believe for one second that ETs or higher dimensional beings other than ourselves will have any say in the matter, be it through a "harvest" or taking people into ships or any of those other scenarios.

of course i could be wrong and most people probably have a different take on all this but mine is that the end of this cycle is what we all have been waiting for, consciously or not, and it will be an unmistakable end to this stage in our development after which nothing will be the same as before.

aranuk
3rd September 2011, 19:49
Frankol posted this an hour ago referring to Edward Alexanders last post today.

Hi Edward, I saw your last post. To be honest I haven't red it nor I have gone throughout your thread ... I just saw numbers on your profile 11.01.2011 = join date, 111 posts and 1 thank you. WOW...

Would you please explain 1111 phenomena (whatever you might know on the topic)?

Stan

Calz
3rd September 2011, 21:12
Not sure if this would serve as "confirmation" or not. Several things going on that day and this is one:

MU 11/11/11

The Full Return of the Disc
Sacred Journey to Bolivia and Peru – November 6-17, 2011

Worldwide Lemurian Reactivation Ceremony at Lake Titicaca - 11/11/11

We as humanity have arrived to our next planetary milestone in the extremely powerful universal vibration called 2011. Along with our beloved planet we are invited to proceed further on our ascension path. There are certain sacred places that can greatly enhance the energy of this transition. The call of Lake Titicaca and the mountain range of the Andes never was so powerful than this time. The moment is here when the Lemurian (aka Balanced Feminine light) vibration stored hidden in and under the Lake can return completely to the surface. The wisdom of the Ancients is fully available for all open hearted seekers. The love vibration of the Disc of Mu is ready to reveal its eternal wisdom to all of us.

After a memorable ”preparation” journey at the beginning of last year, we are invited back to complete the Lemurian Reactivation Ceremony at the Heart of Lake Titicaca.

Every site visited in this eleven days has a strong connection to the wisdom and vibration of Lemuria and its ancient treasures, kept hidden in the remote regions of this land. The gates to Inner Earth are ready to gradually be opened all around the planet. There are many important sites with their secret entrances to this realm but two have a unique significance regarding the flame that all the Sacred Flames derive from: one at Lake Titcacaca and the other in Tibet. Alpha and Omega are ready to merge into ONE as the Eternal Love Flame of the Universe. 11/11/11 is the gate that opens a new chapter for humanity. If you feel the urge to be with us in this ceremony you are so welcome to do so. Being with us on the physical is one option. You can be with us through your heart in a meditation if you feel the call to participate.

This journey will lead us to our own hearts and through our hearts to the heart of the planet. We will awaken in our heart step by step, all the beauty, light and wisdom of those ancient sites that will open their gates for us. We will connect our heart to the Guardians of the Lake God and Goddess Meru and to the Lemurian Masters who will assist us to reawaken our long dormant DNA codes. We will open our hearts deeply to the sacred water of the lake and we will discover its timeless healing vibration. We will reconnect the Disc of Mu and through it the Universal Mother Flame. We will reactivate the crystalline codes of the lake and the mountain to recalibrate them in our collective consciousness. This sacred land is a living code for the wisdom of the Ancients. The time has arrived to invite this wisdom fully into our hearts and through our hearts send it back to the heart of the planet and the heart of our vast Universe.

For further info please contact us: lemurianawakening@gmail.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF

http://www.lemurianawakening.com/events.html

Unified Serenity
3rd September 2011, 21:29
Cool
If I remember correctly this one is the 5th creational era we are experiencing now?

I have one question though. Shouldn't the full date be written like 11/11/2011???

hmmmmm
With Love
Eelco

Not that I put much stock in people claiming dates, but I will simply say regarding the new number bering 8 and not 6 that in biblical numerology 8 means new beginnings. Just an interesting tidbit.

johnf
3rd September 2011, 22:11
The date you come up with is certainly an interesting date from another angle, and that was stumbled on by one of avalons members using the phenomena of the constelations.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15726-astrotheology-for-amateurs...&p=168708&highlight=astrotheology#post168708

An actual virgin birth is going to be shown in the consellations starting in a week or so and ending on 11/11/11. Also the period of time from the beggining of the ninth wave to 11/11/11 is nine months. So that whole period seems to be the gestation of some sort of infant cosmic or as most call it universal consiousness. This only sounds like the setting of the stage for something like an ascension to me. Also both numerological and astrological systems are primarily systems describing energy and internal archetypes. Outer transformation takes a long time. And the maturing of the new cosmic babe will probably take a long time. I admire Miriam Delicados message concerning prophecy, where she points out that the Hopi propheces number in the hundreds, and i get the impression that they are not so big on dates. and she states that 2016 or so is closer to something that that set of forcasts
has as a big singular change. I think it would be much healthier for people to look at this whole thing that is going on on our planet as well as in the cosmos in general as a process and stop focusing on some singular event.
I think that the reactions of the creatures on the planet, including the ones that claim intelligence have a big play in this process, especially as regards to their resistance to it. I really suspect that the whole thing is driven by an intelligence that will only send a magic firebolt of change into the system when the collective units of consciousness are ready to do something with them.

Aryslan
4th September 2011, 00:02
So, the exact date, according to the Maya, is your opinion on the work of another? His date is not correct, but yours is? Perhaps you should have mentioned in the title that you're making a prediction here, instead of presenting years of research. The entire business of dates is foolish, in my humble opinion.

Ilie Pandia
4th September 2011, 05:09
There is no such date as a mass ascension date.

I've just set a reminder to say Hello on 12th - 11 - 2011

nearing
4th September 2011, 05:16

Seems Inelia disagrees.

Ilie Pandia
4th September 2011, 05:17
Seems Inelia disagrees.

Can you please provide a link for that?

Carmody
4th September 2011, 05:31
That's cool, very interesting.

I'll tell you a story, my mum's birthday is 11th November and we wanted to have a big birthday party for her this year as she turns 50! BUT for some reason she keeps saying to me, no, we don't need to have a party, something special will be happening on my birthday as it's going to be 11.11.11.
So I've always had the feeling that something amazing would be happening that day and my higher self has given me dates of 13th - 15th October - maybe the 15th October is the end of the 3 days of darkness??

Also what's interesting is my partner always see's 11.11 on the clock, on his odometer - everywhere really! I keep seeing 222...

This post is another synchronicity for me with regard to this date 11.11.11, another confirmation - very cool!

Thank you for posting!!! :)

Well, the film "Immortals" will hit the theaters! :p

jcocks
4th September 2011, 05:48

You know, it's a theme of the new-age movement that has been around since I have been a part of it (though I don't consider myself a part of the New Age movement anymore - I've grown out of it! ), mass acention on such-and-such a date. I used to hang on those dates, they all came and went.

HOWEVER, there is something special about these times that make them different to the times that came before, in that we are coming EXTREMELY close to a time when changes will occur that will literally change the reality we currently find ourselves in.

You could consider this a "mass ascention", if you wanted to - and you'd be right in a sense. But it's not neccessarily going to be as sudden a change as you expect. Put simply, the etheric "web / blueprint / etc" that has kept us within this 3d reality, and that has kept 3d reality firmly planted on this earth, is going to be "cut loose" and will begin to "float away". We will be free, if we wish, to "ascend" with much less effort than has previously been required - and it will, I imagine, be as slow or as fast a process as you are able to withstand.

The coming times will provide ample opportunity for us to expand our awareness and raise our vibrations, and we will begin to recieve a lot more help to guide us through. The mere fact that people are doing this will affect those around them, who will find their vibrations raising as well - we will lift our bretheren up with us to the varying degrees to which they are ready to be lifted. No soul will be left untouched.

That's the way natural acesntion works - it's not "click, click, click" - it's a fluid process of raising our vibrations gradually. Think of it as an elevator travelling upwards in which you are able to control the speed of ascent youreself.

And, the real clincher in all of this is : What I described above may already have happened, we just don't realise it yet!

I say bring in the cavalry, and let's see how high we can go! (Or would you rather wait for someone to give you permission first? ;) )

Godiam
4th September 2011, 06:01
Although 11.11.11 has very powerul numerology around it, I don't think the coming changes to mass conciouness are going to be confined to one date!

From my understanding 2012 is the mid point of a 36 year window that brings massive changes to our understanding of reality!

Yes, the financial system will undergo massive change, and Human conciousness will move to another level, but we will not go to bed one night and wake up the next day to a new world!

In the world of Spirit, time is irrelevant, as everything is happening now, but as we experience reality in a linear way, changes will seem to take time!

There is no end of the world, only the end of the world as we know it!..... I believe most of us alive today will experience massive change over the next decade or two!

Holistic Universe/God/Spirit = HUGS....... HUGS to all!

Mark Aldebaran
4th September 2011, 06:06
See you all on this thread on the 12th of November, when the looming economic crisis will be more on our minds.

jackovesk
4th September 2011, 06:39
Good Post The Truth Is In There...

Somehow, I can't help from believing TPTW won't allow the Date: 11/11/11 come and go without incident, whether by another 'False Flag' or 'MSM Fearmongering Campaign'..!

The Date in of itself 'As We All Know' is not just another date on ther calendar..!

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1156290849358&id=ee4c5c792dab38c68d0598bc3c7127f6&url=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.tn.com.ar%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2fimagecache%2fnota-600x338%2f2011%2f01%2f10%2f11-11_digitalclock.jpg

nearing
4th September 2011, 15:15
Seems Inelia disagrees.

Can you please provide a link for that?

She just started a thread pertaining to it. Sorry, I can't look at moment. It was yesterday.

WhiteFeather
4th September 2011, 16:12
Least not forget that on 12/21/12 the winter solstice begins at precisely 11:11.

An Excerpt From A Link Below, One of many speak of 11:11 as this is also the time of the winter solstice of 12/21/12 very coincidental with 11/11/11: The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.

http://crystalinks.com/2012.html

Terrence Mckennas Theory on 2012:
http://crystalinks.com/mckenna.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_36FF6z9cQ&feature=related

Unified Serenity
5th September 2011, 04:00
Someone pointed out ages ago on some thread I was reading that the problem with these dates etc was that it's all relative to where you are on earth. It's already 9/5/11 somewhere thougth as I was writing this it was still 9/4/11. So, is it the first who get to a particular date, is there a specific time that everyone is in the same date or because of the makeup of the continents someone is always in a different time zone / date?

I think that is one reason no one can know the date of whatever events.

Marsila
5th September 2011, 04:12
I don't know with dates...as time is another mind control illusion. (you know deadlines, best time to start something, etc all mind control)

just live everyday as if it was both your first and last, and let ascension just happen when it does. fretting about a number just distracts from meditating about what is going on both inside us and around us.

Ernie Nemeth
5th September 2011, 22:46
Something is coming. The times are quickening. The inner work goes faster and faster.

The 11/11/11 date seems very pertinent.

I'm not sure if I'm ready but I say:
Bring it!

Maia Gabrial
6th September 2011, 00:50
So, now we just wait until 11/11/11 and see what happens....

I think I'll revise this to: Wait and see what happens on 11/11/11, but carry on with life....

Ilie Pandia
6th September 2011, 00:52
I'm not going to wait until 11/11/11... there's plenty of stuff to do today :biggrin:

Tane Mahuta
6th September 2011, 03:29
Something is coming. The times are quickening. The inner work goes faster and faster.

The 11/11/11 date seems very pertinent.

I'm not sure if I'm ready but I say:
Bring it!

I don't know with dates...as time is another mind control illusion. (you know deadlines, best time to start something, etc all mind control)

just live everyday as if it was both your first and last, and let ascension just happen when it does. fretting about a number just distracts from meditating about what is going on both inside us and around us.

So, now we just wait until 11/11/11 and see what happens....

I'm not going to wait until 11/11/11... there's plenty of stuff to do today :biggrin:

People..People..People...

Don't become fixated on specific dates...

To quote a commercial - "It won't happen overnight!!...but it will happen!!"
(pantene shampoo)

Just let it happen...& be ready!!

TM

The Truth Is In There
7th September 2011, 12:08
for those who are interested in this matter, i sent an email to carl johan calleman because i wanted to get his take on my idea about 11/11/11. below is his reply to my mail and my answer to him which further explains why i tend towards 11/11/11 instead of 10/28/11.

from carl johan calleman:

I do not think you are right. 11-11-11 is 1 Jaguar in the Mayan calendar, which is not an end date,
but maybe it is the most significant Gregorian date close to the real end date and the one that most people
will be celebrating because the Gregorian calendar is more known than the Mayan. Unlike the Mayan calendar
the Gregorian calendar was not designed to describe the shift points in the evolution of consciousness.
It was designed a physical phenomenon, the solar year with a high a precision as possible,
but that is something entirely different than the evolution of consciousness.

my reply:

i agree that 11/11/11 seems to be the wrong date from the mayan point of view since it's not of the 13 ahau energy. i viewed this from the standpoint of consciousness without regard to mayan day energies. since consciousness is infinite i expect the 20-times acceleration to increase to the point of infinity, where time is experienced so fast that everything seems to happen at the same moment (which in reality it does and always did, just not from our third dimensional perspective).

if october 28th is the end date it would, in my opinion, imply that the acceleration ends rather abruptly when actually it shouldn't end but continues ad infinitum. imagine a phi spiral, it seems to have a point of beginning in the middle but in reality it can be continued forever, just getting smaller and smaller. that's how i imagine time if it could be made visible. hence, i decided to continue dividing the results by 20 and concluded that the point of infinity would be reached some time on 11/11/11.

i mentioned in the first mail that i believe the gregorian calendar was implemented to mark that end date with a date that is significant from a numerological point of view. we know that mayan artefacts and a lot of mayan knowledge in various other forms have been brought to the vatican and so i concluded that the vatican had mathematicians calculate the end date of the, let's call it "consciousness spiral", and then implement the gregorian calendar so that their calculated end date matches with 11/11/11, which, from a numerological point of view, means a new beginning. and since the end of the cycle is identical to the point of ascension, or in christian terms the rapture, i believe the catholic church intended to mark the date of the rapture as the day a new cycle begins - 11/11/11.

:edit:
as mentioned in the first post it should read 11/9/11, not 11/11/11.

Maia Gabrial
7th September 2011, 12:40
Mankind has always fixated on dates....that's his problem.

TargeT
7th September 2011, 19:59
- it's a fluid process of raising our vibrations gradually. Think of it as an elevator travelling upwards in which you are able to control the speed of ascent youreself.

Watch people playing with sound and sand,, notice how the patterns don't gradually change, they SNAP into a new structure...

this is prevaliant THROUGH OUT NATURE,, what makes you think this will change to some "slow easy change" as you discribe? we are magnetic/gravitational in nature (eletric is a byproduct) and as such follow those rules.

there is no such thing as dates, only sequences, though sequences and numerology (dates) are important.

HORIZONS
8th September 2011, 13:10
- it's a fluid process of raising our vibrations gradually. Think of it as an elevator travelling upwards in which you are able to control the speed of ascent youreself.

Watch people playing with sound and sand,, notice how the patterns don't gradually change, they SNAP into a new structure...

this is prevaliant THROUGH OUT NATURE,, what makes you think this will change to some "slow easy change" as you discribe? we are magnetic/gravitational in nature (eletric is a byproduct) and as such follow those rules.

there is no such thing as dates, only sequences, though sequences and numerology (dates) are important.

This is a good point, and worthy of consideration. Thanks...

Robert J. Niewiadomski
8th September 2011, 14:16
While looking for references to "midwayers" (term from Urantia book) I stumbled onto "11:11 Progres group" or "11:11 Angels" web page...
http://1111angels.com/
11:11 appearing on various digital apliances is their call sign to grab our attention to the presence of invisible beings... And according to this website (and Urantia book) 1111 is the number of special group of angels assigned to Earth (Urantia ;) )...

The Truth Is In There
11th September 2011, 08:57
bump for those who missed it...

i've corrected the "ascension date" from 11/11/11 to 11/9/11 after nearing pointed out in another thread that the 9th wave isn't 260 days long but 234. my fault! we wouldn't want the lord to "come like a thief in the night", now would we? ;)

mosquito
12th September 2011, 04:24
How people like you and Calleman have the audacity to believe you know the Mayan calendar better than the Mayans is beyond me.
Well, 11/9/11 was yesterday, have you "ascended" to wherever it is you thought you were going ? Or are you still here ?

nearing
12th September 2011, 04:33
How people like you and Calleman have the audacity to believe you know the Mayan calendar better than the Mayans is beyond me.
Well, 11/9/11 was yesterday, have you "ascended" to wherever it is you thought you were going ? Or are you still here ?

Today is 9/11/11 in the US and I am guessing in whatever country The Truth is in.

The Mayans haven't disputed Dr Calleman's work as far as I know but they have disputed the Dec 21, 2012 date. Don Allejandro himself said that those who talk of it have it wrong and don't understand.

Have you watched any lectures by Ian Lungold? I think you will be surprised at the detail and accuracy, if you can ignore his personality oddities.

Here is the first of the series of one of his lectures. There are about 4 or 5 different lecture series, all of them reveal something different, they are all worth watching.

_HI8lyruvgY

Orph
12th September 2011, 04:39
Well, 11/9/11 was yesterday, have you "ascended" to wherever it is you thought you were going ? Or are you still here ?My, my, my. Where does the time go? I take a little nap and wake up 2 months later. :sleep:

Aryslan
12th September 2011, 04:39
No mass uplifting of consciousness in my community! How about yours, OP?

vibrations
12th September 2011, 05:55

It was yesterday, because I personally went to see a friend and he lives in a 7th floor, so I took a lift and ASCENDED to his floor. Whatever the mess with a numbers and dates (always came out it is BS) is going on, the so called ascension is just a desire of individuals for an ending of this kind of life, a seek for a change, without centering on today or better saying "now" which is important, because now is when we are building the future and not waiting and calculating when it will come.
I have a strong need to say, "Wake up, live today, add something for better tomorrow now", not waiting for miracles of coincidence between my grand fathers birthday, virgin Mary's first period and scratch of the back of some so called ascended master.

The Truth Is In There
12th September 2011, 06:32

imo calleman has done a magnificent job with his explanation of the waves of consciousness and deserves all the credit for it that he gets from a lot of people, including myself. i've explained in another thread that what calleman talks about and the precessional cycle to which others refer when they talk about the long count ending in 2012 are two completely different things. if the mayans themselves don't agree with either of the dates that doesn't necessarily mean the dates are wrong.

11/9/11 is november 9th. i'd suggest you go ahead and ask me the same in two months but i'm afraid we won't have any internet by then anymore. it's ok if you don't believe anything i say, just don't freak out when the funny things start to happen :biggrin:

panopticon
12th September 2011, 06:43

G'day mariposafe,

Though I don't hold to the views expressed in the OP I would point out that the date format appears to be:
Month/Day/Year (not the Day/Month/Year format many countries use).

To be clear I think the date indicated is 9th November 2011.

Remember that if the predictions posited by many turn out to be incorrect it is best to be kind.
Think how you'd feel in their place and act accordingly.

Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

Addendum:
The Truth Is In There beat me too it (I take a while to post). Thanks for the clarification.

Daft Ada
12th September 2011, 10:46

imo Callean has done a magnificent job with his explanation of the waves of consciousness and deserves all the credit for it that he gets from a lot of people, including myself. I've explained in another thread that what Callean talks about and the processional cycle to which others refer when they talk about the long count ending in 2012 are two completely different things. if the mayans themselves don't agree with either of the dates that doesn't necessarily mean the dates are wrong.

11/9/11 is november 9th. i'd suggest you go ahead and ask me the same in two months but i'm afraid we won't have any internet by then anymore. it's ok if you don't believe anything i say, just don't freak out when the funny things start to happen :biggrin:

Yeah of course it is, and the rest of us always know that people who make these ridiculous statements always come back with some reason why the date changes or it didn't happen. I guess you are working on your excuse for Nov. 10th as I write this, I'm looking forward to a good laugh so make it a good one please. I just had an idea for you, why not just dissapear on the 9th of Nov. and then we will think it worked. :p ;)

mosquito
12th September 2011, 13:04
11/9/11 can LOGICALLY be interpreted in only 2 ways - 2011/September/11th (the accepted ISO standard date format), or 11th/September/2011 (the format in use in Europe). Seeing as the author of this thread is German, I assumed he was using the latter format. I also checked his previous posts, in which he talks about miscalculating, and his miscalculatiion was greater than 2 days, so once again I assumed his date for "ascension" was yesterday.
I met the Mayan elders in 2001, and they were quite miffed that noone was taking any notice of them, back then it was Arguilles who was getting the attention of all the Westerners, Calleman hadn't yet appeared on the scene. Just because you haven't seen anything in which the Mayans specifically refute what he says, doesn't necessarily mean they approve of it - I very much doubt they do, they're probably far too engrossed with living their lives, feeding their children to bother with some self-proclaimed expert on their culture. Why do so many people on this forum lap up everything that Calleman says yet ignore the real Mayans ??
So, let's give you the benefit of the doubt - I'll wait for the 9th November - or, as Daft Ada says, maybe you're already working on your excuse for why you aren't going to be sucked up to heaven in a fanfare of angels. And I won't freak out when funny things start to happen, the only thing that's likely to freak me is that human beings start acting intelligently !!
And to end on a positive note I DO ACTUALLY appreciate most of your posts, but I get annoyed by people hyjacking or misinterpreting the wisdom of indigenous people, in order to suit their own beliefs

mosquito
12th September 2011, 13:13
[QUOTE=vibrations;306681]
I have a strong need to say, "Wake up, live today, add something for better tomorrow now", not waiting for miracles of coincidence between my grand fathers birthday, virgin Mary's first period and scratch of the back of some so called ascended master.

Agreed - Interestingly (and slightly off-topic) regarding the Virgin Mary: In the Greek scriptures, Mary was referred to as a "Parthenos" (sorry, no Greek on my computer) which means, maiden, young woman, virgin. In the Aramaic scriptures (Aramaic being the language in use in Judea 2000 years ago), the word used was a word which meant a girl who had yet to have her first period. (I can't remember the word, please refer to the book "Jesus the Jew" by Geza Vermes). What does that make Yahweh ?

PixieDust
12th September 2011, 13:59
i dont see a mass ascension being possible. Sorry.

everyone is on different levels of awareness and I dont see how a man made thing such as calendars and time would have something to do with a spiritual movement.

You made some amazing connections with the dates, i thank you for the work you did.

Will nothing happen on Nov 9th or 11th? I dont know. I dont think it will be anything obvious and im sure people will be rushing to this thread to say "i told you so" which i might point out is childish and from the ego with furthers my point on most of us aren't even NEAR the possibility of ascension. Myself included, i know i still have a lot to clear and work on.

Those dates might just mark a shift in conciousness... en mass. so more people take the next step up.

I dont see it possible that the majority of the world is on step 8. Theres too much fear and ego.

i believe ascension is a personal journey, you have to do it yourself. we cant just sit around and wait for a certain date... thats too easy.

so i repeat... with anything happen on those dates? probably not. at least not obviously and if it does it wont be something that you think it will be.

we can't pretend to even begin to understand the purpose of ascension. We're human. With human dates and human weaknesses and human hope for a better world.

you are in charge of your own life. only you can achieve ascension. you cant wait from someone or something to do it for you.

IMO.

Kimberley
12th September 2011, 14:40
Cool

hmmmmm
With Love
Eelco

And FYI 11-9-2011 = 6 :luv:

Mark Aldebaran
12th September 2011, 15:41
Every time someone gives an exact date for ascension I think:

If it happens....it happens but don't max up your credit card :cool:

The Second Coming has already been and gone. This has been conveniently overlooked by Christians.

Constantine declared himself the Messiah returned in the 4th C, around the time he moved Christmas to Saturnalia and shabat to Sunday.
Although the doctrine of Papal Infallibility was relatively recent (late 19th C?) it is retroactive.
As Constantine was the first Pope then His claim must be true.

About as true as all this Mayan piffle. The Mayans didn't even invent the wheel, FFS.

nearing
12th September 2011, 19:59
Since there is much talk about Calleman's work and the end of the MC on the forum of late, I thought I would start a thread offering those who haven't read his books some videos to get up to speed on it.

Ian Xel Lungold's lectures on the Mayan Calendar (based on Calleman's research) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30277-Ian-Xel-Lungold-s-lectures-on-the-Mayan-Calendar--based-on-Calleman-s-research-)

I hope this helps the discussion.

HORIZONS
12th September 2011, 20:50
ascension is a personal journey, you have to do it yourself. we cant just sit around and wait for a certain date... thats too easy.

I like your thought here, and I would add that accepting personal responsibility for our actions and reactions to our life's issues, seems to be a very important part of this process to me.

12th September 2011, 21:21
the exact date for the ascension is known since thousands of years, has been hidden in plain sight and it is neither 12/21/12 nor 10/28/11.

The so called EXACT date of anything has nearly always been wrong. Exactitude is a man made constraint to fit our tiny brains and our need for boundaries. Look back over history and you will see an ocean of predicted dates that never materialised. The human clock is not the way of nature. We have seen this so clearly demonstrated only in the last few days with elenin disintergrating. Blue star Kachina eh? Everytime we do this sort of thing, we make another blow against our own credibility as enlightened beings. Words and reason must fail as they belong to the old consciousness of primative logic. We need to stop chasing dates and start experiencing a state of being that transcends the left brain ...

The Truth Is In There
13th September 2011, 07:23
11/9/11 can LOGICALLY be interpreted in only 2 ways - 2011/September/11th (the accepted ISO standard date format), or 11th/September/2011 (the format in use in Europe). Seeing as the author of this thread is German, I assumed he was using the latter format. I also checked his previous posts, in which he talks about miscalculating, and his miscalculatiion was greater than 2 days, so once again I assumed his date for "ascension" was yesterday.
I met the Mayan elders in 2001, and they were quite miffed that noone was taking any notice of them, back then it was Arguilles who was getting the attention of all the Westerners, Calleman hadn't yet appeared on the scene. Just because you haven't seen anything in which the Mayans specifically refute what he says, doesn't necessarily mean they approve of it - I very much doubt they do, they're probably far too engrossed with living their lives, feeding their children to bother with some self-proclaimed expert on their culture. Why do so many people on this forum lap up everything that Calleman says yet ignore the real Mayans ??
So, let's give you the benefit of the doubt - I'll wait for the 9th November - or, as Daft Ada says, maybe you're already working on your excuse for why you aren't going to be sucked up to heaven in a fanfare of angels. And I won't freak out when funny things start to happen, the only thing that's likely to freak me is that human beings start acting intelligently !!
And to end on a positive note I DO ACTUALLY appreciate most of your posts, but I get annoyed by people hyjacking or misinterpreting the wisdom of indigenous people, in order to suit their own beliefs

ok, for the record - the date format i use is november 9th, 2011, or 11/9/11.

i think the only thing you do is telling us that calleman (and all who agree with him) must be wrong because the maya don't say he's right. that's a pretty ignorant viewpoint. i laid out my theories based on what i have learned and what i believe is right. i don't say this has to be the truth for everyone even though it makes perfect sense to me. the only thing you do is telling me (and calleman, and others) that our theories must be wrong because you have a different opinion. that's not very helpful for those who have not yet made up their mind and if i could be bothered i would probably feel insulted by you attitude.

The Truth Is In There
13th September 2011, 07:38

The so called EXACT date of anything has nearly always been wrong. Exactitude is a man made constraint to fit our tiny brains and our need for boundaries. Look back over history and you will see an ocean of predicted dates that never materialised. The human clock is not the way of nature. We have seen this so clearly demonstrated only in the last few days with elenin disintergrating. Blue star Kachina eh? Everytime we do this sort of thing, we make another blow against our own credibility as enlightened beings. Words and reason must fail as they belong to the old consciousness of primative logic. We need to stop chasing dates and start experiencing a state of being that transcends the left brain ...

the way i see it the universe goes like clockwork, the same has been mentioned in the law of one material, btw. the expansion of "consciousness" (which is the basis for what we experience as the "universe") doesn't happen randomly. the maya knew this, and thanks to calleman's work we know it, too. that's why he was able to give specific dates. the human clock doesn't matter, it's just a tool for our understanding, since it's the effect, not the cause. the cause is the expansion of consciousness and the effect is the way humanity develops. we don't make up exact dates, the dates already exist but they're not based on time since time is just a 3rd dimensional concept. they're based on the expansion of consciousness and as mentioned before, that goes like clockwork. and so it is quite easy to take our concept of time and, based on historical observations, calculate the exact date when the next expansion level is reached.

Aryslan
13th September 2011, 08:39
Except the date you stated, correct?

The Truth Is In There
13th September 2011, 09:47
Except the date you stated, correct?

what do you mean?

the date of 11/9/11 is based on calleman's calculations and the time period i added to it (12 days) because logic tells me the cycle doesn't end, it goes on forever. the way i see it there's just one other possibility - that calleman's calculation is wrong insofar as not the 9th wave ends on a 13 ahau date but the expansion of consciousness reaches infinity on a 13 ahau date. if the latter is the case then the 9th wave ends on october 16th (+ 12 days is october 28th, or 13 ahau), incidentally the date comet elenin is supposed to be closest to the earth.

araucaria
13th September 2011, 11:07
And what time are we looking at? 11:11 I expect. More numerology. I know the Nineveh constant gives a cosmic timetable in seconds, but the end result in the real world is still very messy.

If you are aiming at a finishing line like this, the temptation is to ease up towards the finish. There is another thread on 'losing your grip': this is the sort of thing I mean.

If you want to win that 100m dash, you need to breast the tape at full tilt, i.e. treat it like a 150m race.

mosquito
14th September 2011, 05:38
i think the only thing you do is telling us that calleman (and all who agree with him) must be wrong because the maya don't say he's right. that's a pretty ignorant viewpoint. i laid out my theories based on what i have learned and what i believe is right. i don't say this has to be the truth for everyone even though it makes perfect sense to me. the only thing you do is telling me (and calleman, and others) that our theories must be wrong because you have a different opinion. that's not very helpful for those who have not yet made up their mind and if i could be bothered i would probably feel insulted by you attitude.

I am NOT telling you you're wrong because I have a different opinion, I am pointing out that you, and others are talking about the Mayan calandar but have almost certainly NOT looked into what the Mayans have said. It's you and Calleman who are being arrogant.
Anyway, all we have to do is wait until 9th November and we'll see, won't we ?

The Truth Is In There
14th September 2011, 06:02
I am NOT telling you you're wrong because I have a different opinion, I am pointing out that you, and others are talking about the Mayan calandar but have almost certainly NOT looked into what the Mayans have said. It's you and Calleman who are being arrogant.
Anyway, all we have to do is wait until 9th November and we'll see, won't we ?

calleman has studied the mayans and their calendar since decades. i'm quite sure he has considered what the mayans you talk about said. besides, not all mayans agree with what some of them say. these are just theories, all of them. calleman's, the mayan's, mine and those of others like jenkins, wilcock etc. i prefer my theory. if you don't that's ok with me.

vibrations
14th September 2011, 06:22
Dear TheTruthIsTher
Have you ever considered in your theory development that (as many people in this thread are constantly telling you) that practically all predictions referring some particular date did not happened. Just last 10 or 15 years when the net is active also in this "news" there were hundreds of so called predictions and I do not know for just one which would forfill in some predicted date. A lot of people just want to lean on some fix point in the future when "everything will change". This change has to be achieved by internal work, no dates, no celestial events, no divine hand messing with our every day. The evolution is a personal journey, it's synchronized with our personal timescale, how and to what extend are we capable to broaden our horizons, to widen the angle of our view point to the Universe. I respect your work on this theory, I believe that you put a lot of work and effort in it, but I also know that this kind of work can easily convert in some kind of obsession which puts a vale of fog around us and prevent us to see broader reality.
I think the first time I heard the mention of the 11:11 combination and off course all that which follows (10:10:10....12:12 and so on) was in the post of so called Ashtar, and from the first moment I just can't believe that there are people trusting this kind of talk. it was my feeling and now after quite an amount of years I still see all this combinations coming up, and I still can't understand that this kind of man made calculations, so far away from any Universal timing is still obsessing the apparently reasonable people. Please look at your work from other point of view, from outside, not just working with a numerical facts and try to see if you still have right or there can be flaws. And I mean no offense not to you and not to anyone else.

The Truth Is In There
14th September 2011, 06:36
the way i see it there's just one other possibility - that calleman's calculation is wrong insofar as not the 9th wave ends on a 13 ahau date but the expansion of consciousness reaches infinity on a 13 ahau date. if the latter is the case then the 9th wave ends on october 16th (+ 12 days is october 28th, or 13 ahau), incidentally the date comet elenin is supposed to be closest to the earth.

to follow up on the above thought, if the moment the expansion of consciousness reaches infinity is indeed on a 13 ahau date, meaning on october 28th, that would produce more interesting "coincidences":

- october 16th (end of the 9th wave, beginning of the 10th wave) - the day comet elenin is supposed to be closest to the earth

- september 29th (beginning of the 7th day of the 9th wave) - the day of the planetary alignment described in the bible in revelation 12.1

- september 11th (beginning of the 6th night of the 9th wave) - the 10th anniversary of 9/11

- august 24th (beginning of the 6th day of the 9th wave) - the period during which, according to inelia, the "splitting of the worlds" started

- august 6th (beginning of the 5th night of the 9th wave) - one day earlier the USA lost its AAA rating and was downgraded to AA+. during the same time period the dow jones and other stock markets plunged in the worst one-day drop in more than 2 years

due to lack of time i mention only the most recent dates but there's probably more remarkable stuff that happened either at the end or the beginning of a new day or night during the 9th wave based on these dates as opposed to the ones calleman provided. i don't say that this has to be correct. it's just some more food for thought.

The Truth Is In There
14th September 2011, 06:40
Dear TheTruthIsTher
Have you ever considered in your theory development that (as many people in this thread are constantly telling you) that practically all predictions referring some particular date did not happened. Just last 10 or 15 years when the net is active also in this "news" there were hundreds of so called predictions and I do not know for just one which would forfill in some predicted date. A lot of people just want to lean on some fix point in the future when "everything will change". This change has to be achieved by internal work, no dates, no celestial events, no divine hand messing with our every day. The evolution is a personal journey, it's synchronized with our personal timescale, how and to what extend are we capable to broaden our horizons, to widen the angle of our view point to the Universe. I respect your work on this theory, I believe that you put a lot of work and effort in it, but I also know that this kind of work can easily convert in some kind of obsession which puts a vale of fog around us and prevent us to see broader reality.
I think the first time I heard the mention of the 11:11 combination and off course all that which follows (10:10:10....12:12 and so on) was in the post of so called Ashtar, and from the first moment I just can't believe that there are people trusting this kind of talk. it was my feeling and now after quite an amount of years I still see all this combinations coming up, and I still can't understand that this kind of man made calculations, so far away from any Universal timing is still obsessing the apparently reasonable people. Please look at your work from other point of view, from outside, not just working with a numerical facts and try to see if you still have right or there can be flaws. And I mean no offense not to you and not to anyone else.

why should i consider failed predictions i didn't make? after all, the people who made them were wrong, not me. if it turns out that the ones i made (either nov 9th or october 28th as decribed in the post above) are wrong i concede your point.

Aryslan
14th September 2011, 07:37
If you are waiting for a mystic date to save you from the drudgery of this world, you'll be waiting till your death, as that is the only date that'll do the trick. Stop seeking without, and look within.

panopticon
14th September 2011, 07:59
Dear TheTruthIsTher
Have you ever considered in your theory development that (as many people in this thread are constantly telling you) that practically all predictions referring some particular date did not happened. Just last 10 or 15 years when the net is active also in this "news" there were hundreds of so called predictions and I do not know for just one which would forfill in some predicted date.

G'day Vibrations,

Some day someone will get it right.
It's a matter of time you see.
Eventually someone will predict the end of the world or a cataclysm and they will be "spot on".
Hopefully that will be long after I've "shuffled off".
I've heard so many predictions of "end time" over the years and they are only more prevalent now the internet is here and money can be made.

I hope that The Truth Is In There isn't the "lucky spinner" but one day someone will be, its just the odds I'm afraid. At least The Truth Is In There isn't "pedalling something for a quick buck"!

So power to you The Truth Is In There. Say your piece and if you're wrong then be humble and I hope others will be gentle with you.
If you're right then you can say "I told you so" and I'll be impressed if I live long enough to be.

Panopticon

RedeZra
14th September 2011, 08:34
the term ascension can be traced back to the Hebrew word for burnt offering which is olah - from the root Ayin-Lamed-Hei meaning ascension

the burnt offering is completely burnt on the outer altar and represents complete submission to God

this olah or burnt offering is an Old Testament antitype to the New Testament Jesus Christ who also ascended to God

so the term acension has it's root in religion representing a complete and perfect sacrifice to God

and has nothing to do with spiritual quack

---

nevertheless these are interesting times and perhaps the end of days

we can feel it in the air ehe

if religion is right then we can expect an extremely tuff time

The Truth Is In There
14th September 2011, 10:11
If you are waiting for a mystic date to save you from the drudgery of this world, you'll be waiting till your death, as that is the only date that'll do the trick. Stop seeking without, and look within.

man, there's no drudgery in my life, i can assure you. i've already found the truth within and "created my own reality", i just want to go one better and, judging by the way my life has developed so far, from a "synchronistic" point of view, i know that the waiting won't be in vain. it's all going according to the plan :thumb: so if there's drudgery in your life you may want to look into yourself before telling me what to do.

mosquito
14th September 2011, 12:28
I'm not going to post on this thread again. I just wish to include a link here to the thread I started a couple of months back regarding what the Mayans say.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24031-2012-What-do-THE-MAYANS-say&p=253422#post253422

Good luck to everyone, wheatever your truth

shamballaOn
14th September 2011, 13:18

man, there's no drudgery in my life, i can assure you. i've already found the truth within and "created my own reality", i just want to go one better and, judging by the way my life has developed so far, from a "synchronistic" point of view, i know that the waiting won't be in vain. it's all going according to the plan :thumb: so if there's drudgery in your life you may want to look into yourself before telling me what to do.

No... no drudgery in the life of "The Truth Is In There" and his posts... as far as I can see. Only uplifting messages. These messages summarize what is already in my mind and brings order in it. Thanks to "The Truth Is In There" for this.

And Aryslan: if you think there will not be a magical date... so be it. In your world there will be nothing of that...and that's okay... But I am open (like david wilcock, Calleman, George Kavassilas ect.) to magical dates... big or small. For sure there will be shifts. Big, small, magical, quick, slow. I am open to all of those.

If you tell people that there will be no special dates (and that's okay... no problem)... and they believe you.. Than they will create their worlds without special dates. That's why I pay no attention to post like: the-breakup-of-comet-elenin
To much attention to a post like that might take magic out off my life. But for others that post might be very good..

araucaria
14th September 2011, 14:24
And Aryslan: if you think there will not be a magical date... so be it. In your world there will be nothing of that...and that's okay... But I am open (like david wilcock, Calleman, George Kavassilas ect.) to magical dates... big or small. For sure there will be shifts. Big, small, magical, quick, slow. I am open to all of those.

Of course, there can be magical dates, just as there are infamous ones. The point I personally am making is that if we are talking about 100th monkey effects, and I am that 100th monkey, my jaw-dropping moment of realization is more likely to occur on Pancake Friday than on one of these numerologically significant dates, that's all. ;)

The Truth Is In There
15th September 2011, 07:14
well, there's certainly a cleft between those people who believe that ascension can happen in a single moment and those who deny it. i don't think it makes sense to keep this discussion going as we all seem to have made up our minds. all the information is laid out here for those who are interested. i don't need to convince anybody. i've made up my mind a long time ago and just kept adding to the picture until i got a coherent whole. the final pieces where added during the last couple weeks beginning at the end of august, strangely enough the time period when the "split of the two worlds" began, according to inelia. i know from past experiences that i can trust my guidance. i haven't "found" my way, i've been led my whole life. i can see that in hindsight, and i trust that i've been prepared well for what's soon to come. if you feel that way yourself then i'm sure you're as excited as i am, and if not, trust that what's going to happen during the next few months will ultimately be for the best, no matter how bad it looks on first glance. it's all just a game that we ourselves created.

sheddie
15th September 2011, 16:38
I've enjoyed reading this post thank you TTIIT your dates and reasoning reasonate with me...

Things are certainly heating up ..........oh boy!!!! :eek:

Ilie Pandia
13th November 2011, 11:02
As promised (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29437-EXACT-DATE-for-the-ascension-according-to-the-Maya.-Not-12-21-12-and-not-10-28-11-&p=300006&viewfull=1#post300006) I've set a reminder to say "Hello" after "11/11/11" :biggrin:

It seems there was no mass ascension... and if it was... I've missed it :)

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 11:12
As promised (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29437-EXACT-DATE-for-the-ascension-according-to-the-Maya.-Not-12-21-12-and-not-10-28-11-&p=300006&viewfull=1#post300006) I've set a reminder to say "Hello" after "11/11/11" :biggrin:

It seems there was no mass ascension... and if it was... I've missed it :)

Sooooo, which date are we gonna take offffffffffffffff? :rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture:

Davidallany
13th November 2011, 11:55
Enlightenment should be attained before ascension. It's always been done like this. Enlightenment takes real efforts, always acting motivated by the heart, without the slightest harm. Not in thought, words or action. Eventually wisdom is attained, knowing what course of action is appropriate, this basically means being in tuned with the cosmos. After maintaining this state and stabilizing it, normally takes some time, from one second to just before death. It took the Buddha 6 years to reach enlightenment, after gathering considerable knowledge, experiences and insights, through special techniques.
That was 2600 years ago, almost difficult to imagine span of time.

What do we have ?

1- tried and true hidden techniques for reaching enlightenment within a life time, provided they are revealed by the keepers.
2- Evolution of DNA in the past 2600 years, giving us today's knowledge of science.
3- Indications from many ancient sources that the present time is somehow a turning point to humans.
4- The intense energy wave felt by many in the early months of 2011.

To sum up, it may not require old methods to reach enlightenment then ascension although they can be very helpful as a guide. But surely enlightenment is a requirement to reach ascension.

Ilie Pandia
13th November 2011, 12:09
I'd just like to add that none of the "masters" I know off, have ever said that Enlightenment requires any kind of effort or that you need to do something to become worthy of it or that it takes "time" to "get it".

On the contrary, enlightenment seems to be our natural state and we only need to "naturally relax into it" :). I must say that this light hearted approach seems right to me.

The only "effort" that seems to be required is to shed our conditioning that keeps us in this "un-natural fearful state".

That being said, the reason I say that mass ascension will not happen is not because I don't think is possible, but because it needs to be a personal decision. No one will "ascend" against his/her will. And to me, it seems that we humans are still far from reaching an agreement on such matters :). So until such global understandings are reached, ascension (raising of awareness) will be a personal journey.

Bill Ryan
13th November 2011, 12:14
the final pieces where added during the last couple weeks beginning at the end of august, strangely enough the time period when the "split of the two worlds" began, according to inelia.

Dear Truth, as I explained as gently as I could in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29557-Spaceship-Earth-and-YOU-are-the-captain.&p=301587&viewfull=1#post301587), Inelia was quite wrong in the evaluation of her experience.

buckminster fuller
13th November 2011, 12:21
God, am I tired of all this "grass is greener on the other side" waste of time, energy and focus.. One might as well wait for aliens to come and sort us out. It is like refusing to aknowledge that we, individually and collectively, are responsible for where we're heading right now..
Suicide anyone ?

vibrations
13th November 2011, 12:34
God, am I tired of all this "grass is greener on the other side"

And what will happen when they realize that "the other side" is in reality this side, just seen from the other point of view, from the inside out and that it is you who have to build it.

Not some ET technician.

Kamikaze
13th November 2011, 12:46
delete it all.

buckminster fuller
13th November 2011, 12:49
What seems to be lost since the new age bs took off is a connection between spirituality and the real world. The spiritual realms have become the goal, not anymore is spirituality supposed to give a healthy mind set for terrestrial affairs. It has became a self supported philosophy, therefore removing all meaning from it. Time to wake up.

Edit... It has been lost since longer than that really..

vibrations
13th November 2011, 13:19
What seems to be lost since the new age bs took off is a connection between spirituality and the real world. The spiritual realms have become the goal, not anymore is spirituality supposed to give a healthy mind set for terrestrial affairs. It has became a self supported philosophy, therefore removing all meaning from it. Time to wake up.

I think it is usual reaction for us, to try to distance ourselves from the terrestrial affairs. It's easier to just run away.
And we came here to correct our spiritual status with a normal terrestrial problems we have to solve daily. And it's the only tool we have to enhance our spiritual experience. And everyone is waking up on his own personal way, and by his own speed. The evolution is individual as I see it, but many individuals made the society to change.

Bill Ryan
13th November 2011, 13:34
-------

Dear All:

The world continues as it has been, massive problems continue to be unresolved, Planet Earth continues to be raped of her resources, the current mass extinction of species continues unabated, and hundreds of thousands of people believe still that they will magically be ascended out of all this.

This is simply an inability to confront reality.

music
13th November 2011, 13:45
-------

Dear All:

The world continues as it has been, massive problems continue to be unresolved, Planet Earth continues to be raped of her resources, the current mass extinction of species continues unabated, and hundreds of thousands of people believe still that they will magically be ascended out of all this.

I beleive my partner expressed it best: in the future, when we are more aware as a species and can see not just the linearity of time, but the energy as well, we will look back at this time and recognise "yes, this is when the energy changed". It's a subtle thing, but the change has begun. Don't give up the dream just because it didn't play out as you expected or hoped it would. There is much work to be done.

Wind
13th November 2011, 13:48
Unfortunately Bill is right. All is well, yet it isn't. Sad but true.

vibrations
13th November 2011, 13:50
I beleive my partner expressed it best: in the future, when we are more aware as a species and can see not just the linearity of time, but the energy as well, we will look back at this time and recognise "yes, this is when the energy changed". It's a subtle thing, but the change has begun. Don't give up the dream just because it didn't play out as you expected or hoped it would. There is much work to be done.

This is what will be by my opinion too. You nailed it down perfectly.

Andreash94
13th November 2011, 13:50
I losed all my hope about a bright futer ...........................:crutch:lets go all to schol work make children and die -.-wil neva get help to change somthing:suspicious:
if anbody have an idea how to change somthing please tell me im sick of wating

Njord
13th November 2011, 13:51
The same can be said about Inelia and her Ascension too? (Just asking, since I don't go for any of this kind of talk about "ascension")
Seems to me there is no such thing as "ascension" (as the alt. media is talking about.)
And many seem to confuse "waking up", with "Ascension".

It appears the most logical answer imo.

The world continues. And the wheel keeps spinning.

(To me, "Charles/Atticus", resonated more... (yeah I know, blasphemy to mention his names. but there it is.)

vibrations
13th November 2011, 14:01
I losed all my hope about a bright futer ...........................:crutch:lets go all to schol work make children and die -.-wil neva get help to change somthing:suspicious:

First of all, stop waiting, and start living. The life energy we put in our everyday life affairs is the energy which is making a change, in reality all the changes in this Universe.
Every positive approach to the problem is a vast contribution to the energetic shift we are making right now. It's not visible, because it's a process in progress, you'll see it in time, looking back what has changed. And you'll say "it was a miracle", but now, now is the most important to be positive, to understand the people around us, give them a hand if they need, trying to see a bright side of everything which cross our life path. That's how the Universe grows.

music
13th November 2011, 14:08

First of all, stop waiting, and start living. The life energy we put in our everyday life affairs is the energy which is making a change, in reality all the changes in this Universe.
Every positive approach to the problem is a vast contribution to the energetic shift we are making right now. It's not visible, because it's a process in progress, you'll see it in time, looking back what has changed. And you'll say "it was a miracle", but now, now is the most important to be positive, to understand the people around us, give them a hand if they need, trying to see a bright side of everything which cross our life path. That's how the Universe grows.

Bless you, friend

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 14:33
-------

Dear All:

Well. wot could be expected? With sooo many satisfied with a sixpack Budweiser

and the Simpsons on the "tell lie vision" as their primary goal. I think we will have to

wait for Santa, maybye he will bring "a beam me up button" for christmas.

Or go for the rumour that Jiiiizus is coming this way and take care of the cleaning

up after this rape party of the planet. I really dont think anything real endeavour

will be seen before necissity stares everyone in their faces in the form of lack of

food,water, roofs, elecricity, petrol and all comfort. I trust a lot of humans,

but I dont trust wots called humanity. I do feel humanity is going to experience

a lot of disaster before everything settles.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/tomterenar3.jpg

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 14:42
Njord wrote:
(To me, "Charles/Atticus", resonated more... (yeah I know, blasphemy to mention his names. but there it is.)

Resonated more. Sure, but with what? ROFLOL Blasphemy? Hasnt that

something to do with religion? LOL

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/franskwdur.jpg

RedeZra
13th November 2011, 14:46
why do i say this? because it became obvious to me today after a few hints from my higher self.

your higher self is fired ; )

ascension is a term for the sacrifical smoke which rose from the Alters of Israel

there will be no mass ascension but a rapture of a remnant

Njord
13th November 2011, 15:00
Njord wrote:

Resonated more. Sure, but with what? ROFLOL Blasphemy? Hasnt that

something to do with religion? LOL

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/franskwdur.jpg

Resonated better with me, in the sense that he wasn't talking all new-age mumbo-jumbo for the most part.

Blasphemy...in the sense that the majority in this forum thinks Charles is a scam (like I think Inelia and those of her ilk are).

Not sure what you are "LOL"ing about. Unless you were attempting to troll.

Life isn't some magic fairytale. There are no Gods, nor a God. (unless you talk about yourself as a creator)

As Bill says...this is simply people refusing to accept reality for what it is.

The Mayan calendar might simply be just that, a calendar. Nothing more and nothing less. I have yet to see any tangible evidence for the opposite.
Ancient stories and questionable proof is not much better than religions in my opinion. I don't doubt the influence various personal energies has upon the world... but I do doubt the people that use Superstitions to earn money or exert control/power..

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 15:20
Njord wrote:
Not sure what you are "LOL"ing about. Unless you were attempting to troll.

I was" LOL"ing because I was in the original group !8 and has seen wot

went on behind the veils. LOL

I dont really know wot is meant by troll. so I cant say anything about that.

panopticon
13th November 2011, 15:38
Some are saying "how can we change this world"?
On this forum in the last 24 hours in 2 short videos this has been said that I noticed:

'Live your life simply so others can simply live.'
'We are a part of nature and we're not seperate from it.'
'If you learn to respond as if it were the first day in your life and the very last day, then you will have spent this day very well.'

There's heaps more just "read and listen".
Living in the "now" might be a good place to start.
Panopticon

jcocks
13th November 2011, 15:51
-------

Dear All:

Hmm.. I think it's more due to realisation that the problems we're facing are *BIG*, and not knowing of how to fix them... Not to mention the fact that the PTB play this whole issue up to be bigger than it is to serve their own agenda. A sudden uplifting out of the whole mess sounds extremely inviting when you realise the mess we're in. Albeit completely unrealistic and nieve (but many of us have been there and grown because of it).

I don't even like the term "ascention" anymore...Mainly because of the preconceptions it comes with.
Yet I do believe that we are in a special period in our history, where a mass awakening, among other things, is occurring. The rate of technological change is a testament to this (as within, so without).
It really is a glorious time to be alive, you just can't let yourself be bogged down in the problems we face or you "won't see the forest for the trees".

One of the awful truths we face is that many of our problems we currently face will remain largely insurmountable until we deal with the issue of the suppression of advanced techologies. There are so many technologies out there that could help heal our planet and stop pollution, but they are kept from us by the PTB. The environmental destruction serves their agenda. How do we solve that one? Or do we wait for them to "put their foot in it"?

I can't speak for anyone else here, but part of my belief in "ascention" was due to the belief I have that we are reaching a point where something has to give, this can't go on forever.... And despite those who are waking up, there are still far too many out there who have the "blinkers on" - and this in itself is due partly to the way that the PTB have structured society - so that were too busy to look at anything outside of house, family, and job.........

I know something has *GOT* to give, but what will that be, and when?

Centauro
13th November 2011, 16:34
I think we are changing - those who are becoming aware of what is real and in tune - as we all know here. but for what I see, it is happening on an individual basis little by little as we have to live and learn at our own pace. I don't think no one knows the time of a massive ascension or change. I don't think that is important. What is important is that we continue in this life learning and most of all helping others to see beyond their noses. Maybe there will be a mass ascension or change, I call it spontaneous evolution, but it makes sense that this event happens when we reach a critical mass sort of speak. In the mean time as I said before, keep growing in knowledge and pass this to others with love, patience and understanding their freedom to choose.

"Nothing is set, we live in a ever-changing universe"

Centauro

"Belief is what takes us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"

Bill Ryan
13th November 2011, 16:51
-------

Dear All:

Hmm.. I think it's more due to realisation that the problems we're facing are *BIG*, and not knowing of how to fix them... Not to mention the fact that the PTB play this whole issue up to be bigger than it is to serve their own agenda.

Thanks for your thoughtful post -- but I'd say the opposite: that the problems are much more serious than we're being led to believe in the mainstream media.

christian
13th November 2011, 16:54
I think you're both right :drum:

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 17:09
Bill Ryan wrote:

Thanks for your thoughtful post -- but I'd say the opposite: that the problems are much more serious than we're being led to believe in the mainstream media.

I agree tutti with this statement. Do you know of anything that could convince

most people about this, before lead in high speed sings like skylarks all around?

VaughnB
13th November 2011, 17:16
Maybe it's the date you discover that giving is much more gratifying than taking, and to understand is more profound than being understood. There is no time in space, or place upon heaven and earth that will make you suddenly all knowing or pure.

Our destiny is our individual journeys and therein lies either our heaven or hell.

Find your truth.

Centauro
13th November 2011, 17:34
Every time we are going to make a choice either as an individual or as earthbound community, there exists thousand if not millions of possible futures, and it is then when we make that choice, that it is determined another alternative future. we forge our own future... so this why I say that there can not be a set day for ascension.

Centauro

another bob
13th November 2011, 17:43
Greetings, Friends!

Well, I have been doing my own calculations, based on information I have been able to retrieve from the retrievable information zone (RIZ), and my conclusion is that the Mayan Calender is actually pointing to 2049 as the exact date of the ascension (at least for me). It might come earlier or later for others. The reason I am pretty sure about this is: about 10 years ago, I took one of those internet quizes that tell you when you are going to die, and mine told me 2049, so what more proof do I need? In the meantime, there are lots of things to do and eat, people to greet and meet, and stuff to read and wonder about. I'm going to make the most of it, and I hope you do too!

Blessings!

Maia Gabrial
13th November 2011, 17:46
We're all too fixated on dates. It would be nice to say that ascension is going to happen on such and such dates, but it seems as though it hasn't happened that way yet. But after watching "ancient predictions and prophesies" come and go without anything occuring, I've realized that these prophesies are like predicting the weather. Hit or miss....
So, what is it that we're missing in all of this? Obviously, the dates are not the important things here. IMO certain things have to align before anything occurs. It's not just "when the Moon is in the Seventh House"....EVERYTHING has to be in alignment, including personal issues and karma worked out.
But I also agree with Ilie that it may not be a Mass Ascension....unless the Divine Creator orders it. Maybe that's what the Superwave is going to manifest...? Maybe.... (I'm still wishing.... )
The whole point is that we'll have to wait and see about that.... However, no amount of wishing will bring about our ascensions. We have to actively take part in that....

redlotus
13th November 2011, 18:13
Bill Ryan wrote:

I agree tutti with this statement. Do you know of anything that could convince

most people about this, before lead in high speed sings like skylarks all around?

:offtopic:

I just had to commend on your beautiful falcon pictures, jorr lundstrom: Maybe you know, that the falcon is a superior bird (I know I am using a wrong expression, but can't find a better one at the moment) to that of the eagle. It can and will out-fly, out-smart, out-live the eagle all the time.

While an eagle is a simple devouring preditor, the falcon is not. The falcon was the symbol of Ancient peoples, such as the Avars, Scythians, Huns, Etruscans, Sumarians, etc...

The western preditor-minded peoples adopted the symbol of the eagle - we all know why. :madgrin:

Back to topic: IMHO, Ascension is an ongoing process: in many cases this year we witnessed huge masses of beings, animals, birds and humans taken off -planet...(ie. disasters, wars, droughts, etc...) This process is intensifying as we speak.

I am still waiting for my personal tsunami - :lol:... I had a premonition that I was standing - calmly- at the bottom floor of the ocean, and as I drew my next breath, the huge wall of ocean water covered me. I had no fear. I stand by this inner knowing, as my own truth. Other information gets filtered, and discarded. Mother Earth is birthing, we all are witnessing that, and she is as close as she can get, just about now, IMHO. :lever:

Davidallany
13th November 2011, 19:33
I losed all my hope about a bright futer
This is wonderful, you are on the right path, now all you have to do is lose fear, these two (hope and fear) are hindrance to living in the present moment, where all possibilities are present. Achieving this requires real efforts, training in observing the body, the mind then the heart in stages. Finally combining all three trainings in a 4th state of observation. I have attempted a simplistic explanation of this in post #77 on this thread. I must point out the importance of sitting meditation and reflection throughout the process. Once the training is stabilized, the state of enlightenment will be awakened, even for the shortest possible time, thus opening new windows on reality, at that point ascension at will or remaining at will could be possible.

Sidney
13th November 2011, 19:44

On top of that, these problems are deliberately created. It is a painful pill to swallow.

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 20:19

On top of that, these problems are deliberately created. It is a painful pill to swallow.

The alternative is worse. And its certainly not going to get easier by postponing it.

shadowstalker
13th November 2011, 20:28
I think we are changing - those who are becoming aware of what is real and in tune - as we all know here. but for what I see, it is happening on an individual basis little by little as we have to live and learn at our own pace. I don't think no one knows the time of a massive ascension or change. I don't think that is important. What is important is that we continue in this life learning and most of all helping others to see beyond their noses. Maybe there will be a mass ascension or change, I call it spontaneous evolution, but it makes sense that this event happens when we reach a critical mass sort of speak. In the mean time as I said before, keep growing in knowledge and pass this to others with love, patience and understanding their freedom to choose.

Centauro

"Belief is what takes us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"

Yes I wish more folks would come to understand this, but as you and many good folk have stated timimg is everything with the individual, and individual understanding, it also doesn't help with all the negative crap that sounds of for that date as well.

And it is with my understanding, and probably just my own. the fact that the calendars where not kept in-tacked as most where sequestered and or destroyed along with most of the codices by the church and there goons,(at least that's what we told) how can we even think that the answer is in tacked when the history is not.
Again who is interpreting and who over seas the interpreter. Coming from the white man
I would much rather believe what the mayens have said before any other at this point.

If there was to be a mass ascension it would probably be in the mere millions and nobody would notice (probably) The gov. would probably create a Tsunami to hide the numbers.

Still no answer on the 1,44,000 ay? It may have something to do with the ascension issue but we will never know, that in itself in still speculation.

Limor Wolf
13th November 2011, 20:33
Please ignor the theatrical presentation and listen to what is being said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYy8CqwWi9M&feature=related

~*&^~*&

Limor

Davidallany
13th November 2011, 20:57
Thank you Limor. Jack has always been one my favorites, it seems outlandish, but what he says through her is true.

Lord Sidious
13th November 2011, 21:01

~*&^~*&

Limor

Very interesting video.
I just spoke about some of this yesterday.
He appears to be about 15 or so, or is it just me?

Update.
Oops, Not a he, but a young lady.
How embarrassment. :o

Limor Wolf
13th November 2011, 21:13
Its not a "he" ,its a "she",her real name is Sunet and she was 19 at the time (2007).I intend to post a thread about Desteniuniverse in the future.for now,most of their videos are banned from youtube.

just for the sake of hearing her as 'she' and not as 'he : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-dwB-wVr9Q&feature=related

But thats off - topic!

shadowstalker
13th November 2011, 21:15
Its not a "he" ,its a "she",her real name is Sunet and she was 19 at the time (2007).I intend to post a thread about Desteniuniverse in the future.for now,most of their videos are banned from youtube.

just for the sake of hearing her as 'she' and not as 'he : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-dwB-wVr9Q&feature=related

But thats off - topic!

Why are they banned from youtube, dont worry i have the one posted here in my watch later list, i'll watch it when i am able.

Limor Wolf
13th November 2011, 21:37
Shadowstalker,
Youtube gave this reason: “This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines...”.
desteni say: YouTube does not state any specific reasons. Any appeals have been denied as well.

To me ,there is a great distinction between the first desteniuniverse material of 2007-2008 and since than.and I do not in anyway support or resonate with them at all.I do not endorse or want to promote what videos or ideas they advertise today. It is something like a cult. but back than they were the first ones to open my eyes,especially with what was happening to me and what I was going through back than.

The main message of this video posted here is that the prophecy of 2012 is not real.nothing is going to happen to the existance and to this world that is going to save us or project us miraculously to a fourth density dimension...

Davidallany
13th November 2011, 21:47

Achuti Limor, the entity speaking through her is called Jack.

Thank you Limor. Jack.......outlandish, but what he says through her is true.

transiten
13th November 2011, 21:59
Shadowstalker asked:

"Still no answer on the 1,44,000 ay? It may have something to do with the ascension issue but we will never know, that in itself in still speculation"

144 originates form the Fibonacci number system: 1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8 and so on. The meaning of the symbology is another story.

shadowstalker
13th November 2011, 22:43
Shadowstalker asked:

"Still no answer on the 1,44,000 ay? It may have something to do with the ascension issue but we will never know, that in itself in still speculation"

144 originates form the Fibonacci number system: 1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8 and so on. The meaning of the symbology is another story.
True I wont debate that one ever...lol

another bob
14th November 2011, 01:09

~*&^~*&

Limor

Thank you, Friend -- a lot of resonance with that clip!

I'd take a slight issue with one point of the presentation, and I 've got a feeling Jack would agree with me upon further consideration, and that's the part about humans being alone and on our own in this developmental process.

In my experience, and that of many others, great help is always available to us, and in fact we are literally floating in a sea of Grace, even as we appear to be destroying ourselves and our habitat.

From the viewpoint of unity consciousness, Jack is right in that this help is not ultimately external to us, yet even the unity consciousness from which he speaks is only a partial and provisional realization (but a great evolutionary step forward, and a necessary one).

To my immediate point however, I'd offer that there are all sorts of non-human influences at play in this realm, chief among them being ourselves in our natural light being form. As beings of light, we're here to aid our human hosts in their evolutionary adventure by bringing them the taste of unconditional love, but once we get fused with the human host at the fetal stage, we conveniently start to forget ourselves and end up acting selfishly.

Few of us even remember ourselves and what we truly are until after the current episode ends. Nevertheless, this turns out to be exactly as it should be, for in this way Source (which is pure true love) gets to contrast and explore what in reality "it" is not. So, all is well no matter what, and when the costumes drop away and the lights come on, we will see that it couldn't have happened any other way, and we'll applaud each other for the show!

Blessings!

The Truth Is In There
14th November 2011, 13:04
granted, calleman's date of oct 28th was obviously wrong as that day was a complete non event. that doesn't mean that the basic idea of fractal time is wrong. i'm sure that when the "shift" happens it will be "in the blink of an eye" as it has been predicted and until then the shift is of course gradually and only noticable in hindsight. that doesn't mean that it can't happen earlier for certain people (as in fact it already has) but at some point in time it will happen for the majority of people, more or less instantaneously. if time is a fractal it's not possible otherwise.

the good thing is that there's always a new date to look forward to. the dutch researcher johan oldenkamp calculated the actual end date of the mayan calendar to be july 14th, 2012, based on certain singular events like the founding of the illuminati and 9/11. very compelling theory imo (http://pateo.nl/English/index.htm). if he's right we might have some major event on or around nov 24th as the 9th wave starts. that could probably be the internet going down (satellite failure due to a massive cme or something), the start of ww3, a collapse of the money system, major earth changes, you name it.

at any rate, what bill and some others talk about, all these problems on earth and what we need to be concerned about etc. that is all just part of the drama. there is nothing to be concerned about as everything outside is just a reflection of what is inside. as human consciousness changes the changes in the world will happen automatically and all everyone can or should do is trying to become a better person themselves and perhaps helping others to expand their awareness if they wish to. that's all it takes and worrying about anything won't help anyone. especially not about the economy. what's important is one's own state of mind, nothing else matters.

nearing
14th November 2011, 17:34
We don't know that exactly what Calleman was predicting from his research on the MC didn't happen. He never said there would be mass ascension or the earth would fall apart, etc. It was the end of an era of consciousness and the next day, the 29th was the beginning of another era of consciousness. Can anyone say that did not happen? I think not.

We may well be in a completely different Consciousness mode than we ever were before and by all accounts this new mode is a very beneficial one for human kind.

I know things have begun to feel better, lighter (less heavy) and more positive for me since then. Could that be the reason? Maybe.

Limor Wolf
14th November 2011, 17:38
Thank you, Friend -- a lot of resonance with that clip!

I'd take a slight issue with one point of the presentation, and I 've got a feeling Jack would agree with me upon further consideration, and that's the part about humans being alone and on our own in this developmental process.

In my experience, and that of many others, great help is always available to us, and in fact we are literally floating in a sea of Grace, even as we appear to be destroying ourselves and our habitat.

From the viewpoint of unity consciousness, Jack is right in that this help is not ultimately external to us, yet even the unity consciousness from which he speaks is only a partial and provisional realization (but a great evolutionary step forward, and a necessary one).

To my immediate point however, I'd offer that there are all sorts of non-human influences at play in this realm, chief among them being ourselves in our natural light being form. As beings of light, we're here to aid our human hosts in their evolutionary adventure by bringing them the taste of unconditional love, but once we get fused with the human host at the fetal stage, we conveniently start to forget ourselves and end up acting selfishly.

Few of us even remember ourselves and what we truly are until after the current episode ends. Nevertheless, this turns out to be exactly as it should be, for in this way Source (which is pure true love) gets to contrast and explore what in reality "it" is not. So, all is well no matter what, and when the costumes drop away and the lights come on, we will see that it couldn't have happened any other way, and we'll applaud each other for the show!

Blessings!

Hello Bob!

lovely response.I agree with you on this slight correction (wouldn't know about Jack),we are receiving great help,I also believe that a lot of lifelines are thrown towords us,and we do not always extand our hands to reach it..

While in our human costumes,the most significant lesson we need to learn,in this current state of separation is SELF RESPONSIBILITY as well as CREATION instead of destruction,that is also I believe what the entity called Jack is trying to deliver. if we need to learn it on our own flesh and blood,than so be it.prophecies seem to be trapping us in delusion,but if one needs to pass through the belief that some are going to ascend and leave the others behind,while at the same time supporting the idea of unity,only to find out on 2013 that unity means advencing together as a collective,than this is as well a legitimate form of learning.and earth is one of the best schools for this purpose,so we've heard.
And as you said,Bob: "we will see that it couldn't have happened any other way..."
Ditto.

mosquito
15th November 2011, 01:57

Oh look !!!!! You're still here - what a surprise.

Again I'll tell you - The Mayan Calendar completes its' long cycle on exactly the day the Mayan elders say it does - 21/12/2012. And the next day the cycle starts all over again.

If you want to continue predicting new dates for your personal ascension, go ahead, but stop trying to use native teachings to justify your beliefs.

jorr lundstrom
15th November 2011, 02:22
Limor wrote:
While in our human costumes,the most significant lesson we need to learn,in this current state of separation is SELF RESPONSIBILITY as well as CREATION instead of destruction,that is also I believe what the entity called Jack is trying to deliver. if we need to learn it on our own flesh and blood,than so be it.prophecies seem to be trapping us in delusion,but if one needs to pass through the belief that some are going to ascend and leave the others behind,while at the same time supporting the idea of unity,only to find out on 2013 that unity means advencing together as a collective,than this is as well a legitimate form of learning.and earth is one of the best schools for this purpose,so we've heard.

As I see it, one cannot be made responsible. Resposibility is always my own choice,

And if Im to take responsibility I can only take responsibility for myself, my own choices,

actions, reactions and wotsoever I might get into. I am then responsible for the total

world I experience and its up to me how to handle this world. So I better stay awake

and handle it as impeccable as Im able to. LOL Noone left to blame for anything. LOL

lightning23
15th November 2011, 02:30
:closed::closed:

redlotus
15th November 2011, 04:32
We don't know that exactly what Calleman was predicting from his research on the MC didn't happen. He never said there would be mass ascension or the earth would fall apart, etc. It was the end of an era of consciousness and the next day, the 29th was the beginning of another era of consciousness. Can anyone say that did not happen? I think not.

We may well be in a completely different Consciousness mode than we ever were before and by all accounts this new mode is a very beneficial one for human kind.

I know things have begun to feel better, lighter (less heavy) and more positive for me since then. Could that be the reason? Maybe.

I agree with all you said. We are vibrating at a higher consciousness level now.

It is easy to witness how those who still want to play mind-games, deception, greed, using others for their gain, are becoming incredibly transparent. We are all starting to laugh more and more, saying: "The emperor has no clothes!"
In fact, WE ALL ARE GETTING SUPER TRANSPARENT. Has anyone noticed? The tptb (the powers that were) are busy spying on everyone, following us, controlling all our data, moves, accounts, etc. but that is hilarious to me, because we ARE transparent anyhow.

NO MORE SECRETS - that is the NEW Consciousness. That does not mean we are turning into some hive, and all be the same, like robots, ("they" want us to become that). We are just getting lighter, more translucent, more energized, needing less sleep, less food, not getting sick... and eventually, we will be shining like stars once again!

I felt a tremendous Shift around November 2-5th in my vibrational make-up: it was a very strange, uncomfortable, bizarre 3 days for me. (maybe it was just me?) Ever since then I feel I am floating between this Reality and the next one...:p

amym
15th November 2011, 05:15
I believe we are in a new paradigm. I notice brighter colors, and more vivid experiences. It may not be noticeable for some...for me, my experience seems more alive.

The Truth Is In There
15th November 2011, 09:56

the way i understood calleman is that he said time would disappear and we would live in the moment. he could have meant that metaphorically or literally. if he meant it literally then his date was wrong because it obviously hasn't happened yet and if he meant it metaphorically then his understanding of time is wrong. either way there's an error in his reasoning.

i don't know if you have read wilcock's "source field investigations" book yet but in it he describes pretty well how he thinks space/time and time/space work. imo what's going to happen at some point in "time" -in the blink of an eye- is that our perception of time will disappear -literally- because we'll have the full multidimensional abilities of our higher self while still in a physical body. what that means is that we'll be able to shift our consciousness in and out of this vehicle, while retaining full consciousness, simply by changing our perspective, and i guess you agree that in spirit state all exists now.

just imagine that the fractal spiral in the picture below is time. as we move closer to the center time is speeding up and at some point the acceleration becomes so fast that the illusion of time collapses and we realize that all exists now. i don't believe that happened on oct 28th or on 11/11/11 but rest assured that at some point it will.

http://image69.webshots.com/469/0/33/56/2329033560097042347VNHQwv_ph.jpg

The Truth Is In There
15th November 2011, 10:00

Oh look !!!!! You're still here - what a surprise.

Again I'll tell you - The Mayan Calendar completes its' long cycle on exactly the day the Mayan elders say it does - 21/12/2012. And the next day the cycle starts all over again.

If you want to continue predicting new dates for your personal ascension, go ahead, but stop trying to use native teachings to justify your beliefs.

i see you still haven't realized that we're not talking about the long count.

Bill Ryan
15th November 2011, 13:56
there is nothing to be concerned about.

Charlie Vietch's satirical parody of the sleeping masses coms to mind!

I will say this straight, because it needs to be said: that was a pretty unintelligent statement. It reveals an unawareness of the basic distinction between the protocols of this level of reality (we're playing a game, but down here it does matter: otherwise what are we doing here?) -- and out-of-this-reality levels where the true "only-temporarily-important" nature of the game (and the fact that ULTIMATELY it doesn't matter) is clearly visible, as it is from the point of view of spectators of a ball game.

Calleman

... is no longer credible.

buckminster fuller
15th November 2011, 17:48

I will say this straight, because it needs to be said: that was a pretty unintelligent statement. It reveals an unawareness of the basic distinction between the protocols of this level of reality (we're playing a game, but down here it does matter: otherwise what are we doing here?) -- and out-of-this-reality levels where the true "only-temporarily-important" nature of the game (and the fact that ULTIMATELY it doesn't matter) is clearly visible, as it is from the point of view of spectators of a ball game.

Calleman

I'd like to ask a few simple questions on top of that statement:

How is our potential expressed if there is "nothing to be concerned about" ?
What meaning to life, to creation would it bring about ?
What's the room left for creativity, for co-creation if all is due and all is answered ?

redlotus
15th November 2011, 18:25

the way i understood calleman is that he said time would disappear and we would live in the moment. he could have meant that metaphorically or literally. if he meant it literally then his date was wrong because it obviously hasn't happened yet and if he meant it metaphorically then his understanding of time is wrong. either way there's an error in his reasoning.

i don't know if you have read wilcock's "source field investigations" book yet but in it he describes pretty well how he thinks space/time and time/space work. imo what's going to happen at some point in "time" -in the blink of an eye- is that our perception of time will disappear -literally- because we'll have the full multidimensional abilities of our higher self while still in a physical body. what that means is that we'll be able to shift our consciousness in and out of this vehicle, while retaining full consciousness, simply by changing our perspective, and i guess you agree that in spirit state all exists now.

just imagine that the fractal spiral in the picture below is time. as we move closer to the center time is speeding up and at some point the acceleration becomes so fast that the illusion of time collapses and we realize that all exists now. i don't believe that happened on oct 28th or on 11/11/11 but rest assured that at some point it will.

You are right, I agree with your reasoning, and I felt that also about this October 28 date. However, the transformation may not happen in a blink of an eye, IMHO.
I feel that we are gently being adjusted, downloaded, or upgraded. All my life I never really cared about time, clocks, schedules, and defiantly tried to live 'outside' of this construct as much as possible.
However, as I got older, I did adjust as best as I could to manage my life here, yet, there is a part of me that DID NOT become a part of this matrix. That was evident to me this Nov 2-5, when suddenly my car battery died, (could not reset the car clock) and all my iPhone data disappeared all on the same day. I felt like I was suspended from linear time!

I could not tell what 'time' it was when away from home. Due to the daylight-time-change here, it was even hard to navigate it just by looking at Nature. I suddenly felt incredibly alone disconnected from this Reality during those strange days. (hard to describe it better here...)

Looking back, I am convinced that my Higher Self played a trick on me: giving me a short glimpse -a preview?- of living in NO-time. It is obvious, that I was not totally ready for it just yet, or I would have disappeared, who knows? Interestingly, that day (Nov 1-2) there was a 6.9 Earthquake 300 km from me, originating from a deep sea super volcano... :cool:

lightseeker
15th November 2011, 18:48
There is so much information on this site and many others regarding ascension. I will give you my two cents worth. I believe ascension to be a process wherein we make choices to raise our vibration and expand our conciousness to a higher level. I believe this to be a gradual process, and very unique to each individual. To many people who are not awake/aware it will be just another in hell. And I admit there are some sites such as Gerald O'Donnell's web site wherein he provides a profound insite with info. he receives from the ONENESS wherein ONENESS has made its presence known by directly taking hold of this period. AS I understand it, this is the last time around for everyone everywhere. Everyone will be aware and will be connected to ONENESS. This period according to Gerald O'Donnell will be a wake up for the entire universe/multiverse. This is another point of View, one which makes sense to me, The circle of incarnation comes to an end perminently (as does my poor spelling!! lol). At the end of the day since I have awakened over the last 5 years, I have come to understand that the ONE is within and always has been, there is not separation or duality. This is an illusion. This has been the most profound and wonderful revalation to me and one that I have and continue to experience every moment of my life. I do not have all the answers to this mystery , but is ascension makes us realize that we are all one and that oneness is always present within us, as far as I am concerned ascension has already happened, whether or not I remain here or enter another dimension etc. is irrelevant to me.

NeverMind
15th November 2011, 22:33

What's the room left for creativity, for co-creation if all is due and all is answered ?

This is the essential question, and I am continously surprised by the fact that people do not seem to ponder much about it.

I believe that all creativity - but also all the pain, and all the joy, along with every other sentiment - are a natural consequence of separation.
Without separation, there is no yearning; without yearning, there is no creativity (because none is needed - after all, creation is, in fact, simply making visible what already IS), there is no "goal", there is no pain and there is no joy - not as we understand it.
Possible "bliss" is not the same as joy.

N.B. Nothing of the above should be read as either "bad" or "good". It is what it is.
But the fact is, that the abolition of time, as well as other "barriers", renders yearning - the source of all creativity, of all pain, of all joy - obsolete.

The Truth Is In There
16th November 2011, 09:17

let me put it this way. it probably matters as long as you're unaware of the game. once you know that it's all just a game, that your physical body is just a "game piece", the game loses its significance. you realize a few things:
- that you can change the properties of the game by changing your perspective
- that everything outside is just a reflection of what is inside, which allows you to "manipulate" the game - by simply changing yourself you change your experience of the game
- ultimately "worrying", "being concerned about" etc. are all judgmental terms. you judge something as "bad" or "negative" and so, being a "good" person, you worry about it and want to change it.
however, once you realize that everything is an expression of the divine, that every thing and every one just IS (or rather IS BECOMING) you realize that there is no need for judgement and hence no need to worry.

please consider this. our human perspective at this point is limited. you don't see the complete picture so you're unaware of the reasons why certain things are happening, and so you judge them based on your limited perspective. if your perspective were unlimited you'd realize that everything happens for a reason and that with a limited perspective you're not in a position to make any judgements about events whose reasons are hidden from your current perspective.

so for me the end result is this - i know that everything people judge as "negative" is an equally valid expression of the creator and that i'm not in a position to judge the creator (ultimately, myself) because my perspective at this point is still limited. i ask myself this, "why should i worry about ANYTHING if i'm unaware of the reason why it happens?". i happen to know for a fact that worry and similar things create disharmony in me and i prefer the feeling of harmony and coherence, and so i choose not to worry because ultimately all this worrying does is create disharmony and chaos in myself and thus increases what i was worrying about in the first place because the outside is just a reflection of the inside (law of attraction etc.) makes sense?

Calleman

as mentioned in one of my previous posts, i agree, at least in terms of his date. his theory is nevertheless correct, imo.

The Truth Is In There
16th November 2011, 09:31

i hope my previous post answers your questions. what really matters is "how does what i do/feel influence or change myself?"

what you need to realize is that the source is INSIDE and the reflection is OUTSIDE. so by worrying about the reflection you increase the "disharmony" inside which creates more to worry about outside.

when, on the other hand, you stop worrying and simply accept whatever happens as part of the divine plan you create harmony and coherence inside (the source) and subsequently the outside (the reflection) becomes more harmonious as well. the law of attraction expresses this.

have you noticed that certain "negative" things only happen in your life (repeatedly) until you learned a lesson? could that be the purpose of "negativity", to teach us something? is that a bad thing?

greybeard
16th November 2011, 09:39
David Icke more or less said stop playing the game.
Many of the "problems" of the world have been caused by people trying to fix it.
Gandhi through non-violence brought about positive change in India.
In essence we raise out personal vibration by letting go of anger, frustration, judging and negative emotions then we raise the vibration of all.
The actions that tend to fuel fear and frustration are diminished by raising of consciousness.
That is why David Icke, Marcel Messing and other say that what the so called "controllers" fear most is an awakening spiritually of the masses.
In a spiritually high vibration world selfish egoistic actions are not possible.
In the words of one sage " love all serve all"
"Be the change we want to see."
Chris
Namaste (I greet the God in you)

The Truth Is In There
16th November 2011, 09:39

You are right, I agree with your reasoning, and I felt that also about this October 28 date. However, the transformation may not happen in a blink of an eye, IMHO.
I feel that we are gently being adjusted, downloaded, or upgraded. All my life I never really cared about time, clocks, schedules, and defiantly tried to live 'outside' of this construct as much as possible.
However, as I got older, I did adjust as best as I could to manage my life here, yet, there is a part of me that DID NOT become a part of this matrix. That was evident to me this Nov 2-5, when suddenly my car battery died, (could not reset the car clock) and all my iPhone data disappeared all on the same day. I felt like I was suspended from linear time!

I could not tell what 'time' it was when away from home. Due to the daylight-time-change here, it was even hard to navigate it just by looking at Nature. I suddenly felt incredibly alone disconnected from this Reality during those strange days. (hard to describe it better here...)

Looking back, I am convinced that my Higher Self played a trick on me: giving me a short glimpse -a preview?- of living in NO-time. It is obvious, that I was not totally ready for it just yet, or I would have disappeared, who knows? Interestingly, that day (Nov 1-2) there was a 6.9 Earthquake 300 km from me, originating from a deep sea super volcano... :cool:

what you miss is that the transformation is speeding up, like a fractal spiral getting smaller and smaller towards the center. at one point the acceleration is so fast that the transformation will seemingly become instantaneous. we're not at that point yet but it's drawing ever closer.

living in the moment, without the perception of time, is not the same as being unaware of what time it is. you'll also not be disconnected from this reality but you'll be connected to everything. you're disconnected now. you'll be able to experience anything, anytime just by shifting your perspective, because ultimately you are everything. that is what awaits us.

buckminster fuller
16th November 2011, 10:17

i hope my previous post answers your questions. what really matters is "how does what i do/feel influence or change myself?"

what you need to realize is that the source is INSIDE and the reflection is OUTSIDE. so by worrying about the reflection you increase the "disharmony" inside which creates more to worry about outside.

when, on the other hand, you stop worrying and simply accept whatever happens as part of the divine plan you create harmony and coherence inside (the source) and subsequently the outside (the reflection) becomes more harmonious as well. the law of attraction expresses this.

have you noticed that certain "negative" things only happen in your life (repeatedly) until you learned a lesson? could that be the purpose of "negativity", to teach us something? is that a bad thing?

Terminology is everything really..
I guess the actual problem lies in the fact that you're (I'm) mixing up 2 terms implying quite different things :

"worrying" definitely implies a dose of pathos, of emotional discharge, of psychological circular reasoning (no truth in here). It is a blockade, both energically and materially. No need for it really..

"being concerned", is more on the technological reasoning side of things. As "being aware" of something, allows to elaborate, develop, create... By aknowledging the world around us and getting involved not only do we place ourselves in a position that can promote the evolution of the self, but we set up examples for others.

Our 3d job is not over, and will not if we don't bring about the needed corrections to our ways. Oneness is a state, not a condition.

Lord Sidious
16th November 2011, 11:22
David Icke more or less said stop playing the game.
Many of the "problems" of the world have been caused by people trying to fix it.
Gandhi through non-violence brought about positive change in India.
In essence we raise out personal vibration by letting go of anger, frustration, judging and negative emotions then we raise the vibration of all.
The actions that tend to fuel fear and frustration are diminished by raising of consciousness.
That is why David Icke, Marcel Messing and other say that what the so called "controllers" fear most is an awakening spiritually of the masses.
In a spiritually high vibration world selfish egoistic actions are not possible.
In the words of one sage " love all serve all"
"Be the change we want to see."
Chris
Namaste (I greet the God in you)

Gandhi got taken for the same ride that the revolutionaries did in America.
Britain still controls all of its old colonies, they just let them think they are free.
Much cheaper that way too.
Think of this, when there was an empire, Britain had one vote in the UN.
Now, how many do they have? 50?
Better than a veto.

jorr lundstrom
16th November 2011, 11:34
Dont worry, we will find a solution. We always do. LOL

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/komegasmask.gif

sdafnom
16th November 2011, 13:07
Gandhi got taken for the same ride that the revolutionaries did in America.
Britain still controls all of its old colonies, they just let them think they are free.
Much cheaper that way too.
Think of this, when there was an empire, Britain had one vote in the UN.
Now, how many do they have? 50?
Better than a veto.

Dead on as always Sid.
Was is Nietzsche who said how much truth can you take?
Blunt and in your face. I like that.

Stavros

NeverMind
16th November 2011, 15:27

In general, I totally agree, especially with the part highlighted in bold within the quote.
However, I do believe that it opens an honest and valid question (without the possibility of a definitive reply, obviously), namely, that this could be a post hoc interpretation of things. A reasoning read into events after they have happened - but not necessarily the truth.

The reason I say this is that I have seen too many cases in my practice - and, much more importantly, in my personal life - of people who seemed remarkably well balanced in their lives, joyous and productive people who were great assets to their community and who - this is most important - learned through openness and grateful joy. Extraordinary people.
Until some external event - or a series of events - kicked their lives into a million smithereens.

Most were remarkably stoic about it. But frankly, I cannot say that - and they cannot say - that they are "better" people now, or - again, this is most important - that they learned anything they had not learned, just as effectively, through joy and openness and gratefulness.

To anyone who does not know me this may sound as an awful lot of assumptions.
You'll have to take my word for it: they are not mindless assumptions. A LOT of thought - not based on blind materialism - has gone into this.

But, of course, like I said, at this point I see no possibility of a definitive answer to any of this - only speculation.

OnyxKnight
16th November 2011, 17:44

So ......

Have any of yall ascended yet?

Eagle
16th November 2011, 17:45

So ......

Yes, twice, but I ended up falling off the chair to much weight

Lord Sidious
16th November 2011, 17:48

So ......

I did, but I found that they don't have Jack Daniels or Harley Davidsons yet, so I came back to steal the plans for both. :p

OnyxKnight
16th November 2011, 17:55
Yes, twice, but I ended up falling off the chair to much weight

Nah, thats just too much bad karma keeping you "down" lol.

:trollface:

I did, but I found that they don't have Jack Daniels or Harley Davidsons yet, so I came back to steal the plans for both. :p

And this place is supposed to be ascended consciousness wise? What a fraud.

You should create some nice change there Sid ;).

apokalypse
17th November 2011, 12:01
last 2 days i have been thinking if everyone going to ascend or moving toward 4d-5d earth then what about TPTB?. assume the whole thing is true and good aliens helping us get through, should TPTB/shadow government or bad et's give it up right now? clearly it's the end for them and they have these technology to see the future why they still came out with the statement "no evidence that any life exists outside our planet". at least they should have acknowledge aliens existed and at most preparing for the ascension but everything still the same controlling-manipulation.

i'm not surprise if this going to be Y2k all over agian

buckminster fuller
17th November 2011, 12:14
i'm not surprise if this going to be Y2k all over agian

Have little doubts on that too..

Kindred
22nd November 2011, 10:58
Please Note - I had not read this thread until today, as I had come upon Johan Oldenkamp's piece titled "The Bigger Picture" via another path about a week ago, and thought to save the pdf. However, I did Not read it, being as busy as I've been. I had to do a search on his last name to find this thread, buried as deep as it was.

I was prompted to do this search, as I had found this writing last night, and decided to read it. Lo and Behold, I found the date of Nov. 24th, 2011. Normally, I would have just chalked this up to another 'take' on a doomsday scenario.

However... I had a 'strange event' occur early Sat. morning, the 19th, as I lay in bed in something of a dream state. I 'heard' a voice say "5 days", and Then, an image of a snake opening it's mouth, and 'eating' it's tail appeared in my mind. This is Before I had even Read this piece!

Now, I'm Not going to say... "It's the beginning of end of the World!"... However, I do find it quite curious that these two events occurred so close together, and "just in the nick of time"(??!!)

I just thought it would be good to re-examine some previously arrived at conclusions - that some pieces are 'debunked', and therefore don't deserve any consideration. A valid question would be "Are there Any 'Truths' "Out There?"

Yes, I feel there are snippets of Truth among the chafe - we need to remain vigilant but discerning in our analysis.

In Unity and Peace... and Truth

Lord Sidious
22nd November 2011, 11:44
Please Note - I had not read this thread until today, as I had come upon Johan Oldenkamp's piece titled "The Bigger Picture" via another path about a week ago, and thought to save the pdf. However, I did Not read it, being as busy as I've been. I had to do a search on his last name to find this thread, buried as deep as it was.

I was prompted to do this search, as I had found this writing last night, and decided to read it. Lo and Behold, I found the date of Nov. 24th, 2011. Normally, I would have just chalked this up to another 'take' on a doomsday scenario.

However... I had a 'strange event' occur early Sat. morning, the 19th, as I lay in bed in something of a dream state. I 'heard' a voice say "5 days", and Then, an image of a snake opening it's mouth, and 'eating' it's tail appeared in my mind. This is Before I had even Read this piece!

Now, I'm Not going to say... "It's the beginning of end of the World!"... However, I do find it quite curious that these two events occurred so close together, and "just in the nick of time"(??!!)

I just thought it would be good to re-examine some previously arrived at conclusions - that some pieces are 'debunked', and therefore don't deserve any consideration. A valid question would be "Are there Any 'Truths' "Out There?"

Yes, I feel there are snippets of Truth among the chafe - we need to remain vigilant but discerning in our analysis.

In Unity and Peace... and Truth

Interesting.
You dreamed of the Ouroboros.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

kathymarie
22nd November 2011, 13:33
...shades of the Millenium group.....;).....(an old favorite tv show of mine...in it's beginning anyway)....very interesting, Kindred...and the 24th is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S.

Eagle
22nd November 2011, 13:57
...shades of the Millenium group.....;).....(an old favorite tv show of mine...in it's beginning anyway)....very interesting, Kindred...and the 24th is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S.

Does this mean I have to take the Turkey back ?

WhiteFeather
22nd November 2011, 14:28
It wont be the end, it will be the new beginning. Thank god this 3 ring circus will come to an end.

Camilo
22nd November 2011, 14:43
Dates come and go and here we are. Ascencion will take place when creator decides is the right tome to it, and that day we'll know it. Until then, be kind to yourself and others.

Mandala
22nd November 2011, 15:09
Maybe it will be a disclosure event. Big mother ships over all the big cities. Compete with that Black Friday!

Eagle
22nd November 2011, 15:12
Maybe it will be a disclosure event. Big mother ships over all the big cities. Compete with that Black Friday!

Could I buy a Mother ship on Amazon, my boy would love it. Go Black Friday!

modwiz
22nd November 2011, 15:26

Hey. Is the big 'mutha' ships or big motherships? :p

kersley
22nd November 2011, 15:35

I'm not sure about this mass ascension stuff. I have to agree with you. When we meet our space brothers in the flesh. we will have no choice but to wake up and change the way we view our existence.
all the world relegion will fall on it's face. those in power who has been naughty on this planet will shake in their boots, in fear of the masses who they kept in the dark for so long..
Surely this is what we should expect? It kinda make sense why they always denied Ufo's... My bet is.. whatever date you guy's settle on, we will meet our space brothers..that is ascension ,right there.

Ron Mauer Sr
22nd November 2011, 16:19
Wish I knew what changes would occur if/when ascension happens.
Experiencing more of what I have had fun with here, in the past, would be great.

Especially:

A 30 year old athletic vehicle, if I need one at all.
Flying Cessna aircraft again, or maybe a sport model UFO.
Riding a dirt bike, racing my buddies through the woods again. Or maybe the motorcycle will be replaced by something from a Star Wars movie.
Having the young ladies start looking back again, when I look at them.
Creative problem solving, if there are any problems. If no problems, at least new exciting adventures should be plentiful.

And most of all:

Experiencing freedom and healthy loving relationships.
Playing Frisbee again with two of my most wonderful dogs, Bubba and Fuzzy, who may be waiting for me. 5 years later and the tears still flow. Incredible.

Black Panther
20th March 2012, 19:03
First of all I want to say I don't like it at all members attacking
The Truth Is In There. Very childish to ask if he already ascended.
We are all looking for the truth and please step forward if you have
all the answers.

Found this article on Calleman's website from March 18 2012

The main point of Calleman in the article is that we have to do
a lot of work ourselves and a magical shift ain't gonna happen.

Focus on the Sun - Shifting the Frame of Consciousness
of Humanity on the Venus Transit (June 6) and the
Winter Solstice (Dec 21) of 2012

After the intense protest movements during the seven first days of the Ninth wave up until October 28, 2011 it seems to me that the movement for positive change in the world has slowed down at least as what we can see on the surface. The acceleration of time, which culminated during the period March 9-October 28, 2011, will never again be as intense as it was then. On October 28, 2011 all the waves went into their night modes, which however does not mean that the energies of the Mayan calendar will stop influencing us. The Ninth wave, and the energy opening that was created when all nine waves were in the day mode last year, has made an indelible impression on humanity, and after some time of reflection new avenues to move forward will be sought by people more broadly. Thus, the 9th Wave continues to grind unity consciousness into existence, and on October 23 the eighth day of the 8th Wave will be activated and provide a background of feminine energies for this. How these waves will play out in the year 2012 is presented on my web page (http://www.calleman.com/img/graph2012.pdf).

Regardless, the fact that humanity has now experienced all nine levels of evolution means that people everywhere have gained a sense of what is possible and this by itself means an enormous change. My own view is however that we have no reason to expect that any shift in consciousness will take place automatically on a global scale just because there is a special date. If there is a shift in consciousness to be generated, we will have to rise up to the task ourselves. I also think we should keep in mind that a shift in consciousness by definition is not something that is generated out of the already existing frame of consciousness. Thus, a shift cannot be about having more of what we already have like “raising our consciousness” and even less so “raising the vibrations of mother earth.” A shift in consciousness is a shift and not just more of the same or a temporary fluctuation. I think these things are important to keep in mind as we are approaching dates that are possibly to be marked by large events all over the world.

Especially for the December 21, 2012 date some people are however saying that “there will be a shift in consciousness” or “there will be an ascension”, statements that are made without any foundation whatsoever except for the dreams of those pronouncing them. Thus, by themselves both the Venus Transit and the Winter Solstice are like Y2K dates without any inherent energetic meaning and I think it is just as superstitious to associate them with some automatic birth of a new world as the end of the world, which is the big media favorite. What the big media and society at large would most like to see is of course high expectations and then afterwards to be able to say that the Mayan calendar has no meaning. This of course is not true, but very few people have actually gone to the sources of these matters, to verify that no 26,000 year cycle and no galactic alignment, is mentioned in any Mayan source whatsoever. Thus, if people are having expectations based on this, which many do, it completely lacks foundation. A “galactic alignment” has been happening every year for the past 40 years or so and will not create any shift in consciousness this year either. To think that a shift will happen automatically is just millenarianism in a new guise. The Maya clearly did not create their calendar to pinpoint a date in our own time and I think on this point all professional Mayanists agree. If so, they would have created a calendar that was a countdown to this time and they did not. The Mayan kings instead used the calendar to mark shift points in their own time and especially to connect themselves to the time 5125 years ago when the consciousness of nations and all the separation that went with it was first downloaded on our planet. The Mayan kings were themselves rulers of nations and sought legitimacy for this in that early shift in consciousness in 3115 BC when the Long Count began.

Even if nothing will happen automatically it may however still be very possible to use these events to intentionally produce a shift in consciousness. It will then be up to us exactly what to do with it and this is a matter that should be seriously discussed. Maybe in fact the era of nations that the Maya had built their calendar on is now due to come to an end. Almost all forms of separation that exist in the world today in fact depends on our subordination to nationhood, much more so than I think people realize, because it is basically the nations that have instituted the oppression of women as well. Considering that both the Venus Transit on June 6, 2012 and the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2012 involves the sun as a common denominator we may then also ask if this is more than a coincidence that the Mesoamerican traditions have been talking about the arrival of a new Sun. Maybe then, even if nothing will happen automatically, we may be able to intentionally bring about a shift in consciousness with one event leading up to the other. This raises the question what kind of shift would really generate an opening to a future that we would like to have.

Unfortunately, few people are even discussing this issue, as they have been led to believe that a shift will happen automatically. I can guarantee that it will not. I do not think that intentions, and even less so wishful thinking about a better world, are sufficient at this point either. If we want a shift we will actually have to bring it about ourselves and not just any type of meditation would work for this. I do not believe that it would be sufficient to meditate for a few minutes in order to feel good about ourselves for having done something. If it is to have lasting consequences I believe we will have to lift ourselves to a new and higher frame of consciousness, a solar rather than a national.

The Venus Transit on June 6, is an excellent occasion to focus on the sun and bring about such a shift and so may (in the northern hemisphere) be three dark days beginning on December 21 with the same purpose. If this would be successful it could provide a real shift at least in a minority of humanity, who would start to operate on an entirely new basis, earthbound and yet not tied up in its power structures. (Note that also those that oppose their governments, presidents or kings still recognize them as the centers of their lives and are still stuck in the same framework.) A big part of the reason that we do not have peace on earth is of course that we accept different nations as centers and organize our lives around these. If many decide to make the sun the center of the organization of their lives then there would be a completely new basis for life on earth. What I propose is that the shift in consciousness on the Venus Transit and the Winter Solstice of 2012 we should bring is to shift the center of our world from being the nation to being the sun. This can be done by establishing a connection of our third eye, which is our own center, with the sun and would truly be a shift in consciousness. This is not more of the same and it is not something that can be done piecemeal. It has to be done through a shift where we lift ourselves to a new level to become children of the sun. If we are telling ourselves: The sun is the center of my life we will know ourselves if we have reached this level or not. It will all be up to ourselves.

Carl Johan Calleman

The Truth Is In There
21st March 2012, 11:44
First of all I want to say I don't like it at all members attacking
The Truth Is In There. Very childish to ask if he already ascended.
We are all looking for the truth and please step forward if you have
all the answers.

"Unfortunately, few people are even discussing this issue, as they have been led to believe that a shift will happen automatically. I can guarantee that it will not."
Carl Johan Calleman

i don't really mind being attacked anymore. thankfully, i seem to be leaving that stage in my own development behind so i guess my awareness still expands little by little.

as regards the end date hypothesis, it was just a theory and that the date proved to be wrong doesn't mean that time operates not in a fractal way. in fact, the development on earth, including that of humanity, proves that the theory has merit. it's just that we're still experiencing an acceleration in the expansion of awareness on a personal and global level, which is obvious to anyone whose eyes are open. we just haven't reached the climax yet. for all we know it could be dec 21st 2012 or 7 years hence or whenever.

what's important to keep in mind is that our development, personal as well as global, is being influenced by things that appear to be outside of ourselves, as any astrologer will confirm. we positively resonate with those universal energies we're in harmony with and experience vibrations which are slightly disharmonious as prompts to change ourselves.

so i'm still of the opinion that a noticable shift in awareness will happen within a very short time span, perhaps from one moment to the next. however, it depends on the vibration of each person whether one will be susceptible to it or not. i believe that we are being influenced by galactic or universal energies, primarily via our sun, and that ultimately the sun will be the catalyst for change in everyone here on earth, for better or for worse, depending on each one's spiritual and mental state at that moment. for all who are in harmony with those vibrations as they increase to a point where nobody can ignore them anymore it will be a joyous experience, for others probably less so. at that moment everyone will reap what they have sown.

HORIZONS
21st March 2012, 12:15
what's important to keep in mind is that our development, personal as well as global, is being influenced by things that appear to be outside of ourselves, as any astrologer will confirm. we positively resonate with those universal energies we're in harmony with and experience vibrations which are slightly disharmonious as prompts to change ourselves.

so i'm still of the opinion that a noticable shift in awareness will happen within a very short time span, perhaps from one moment to the next. however, it depends on the vibration of each person whether one will be susceptible to it or not. i believe that we are being influenced by galactic or universal energies, primarily via our sun, and that ultimately the sun will be the catalyst for change in everyone here on earth, for better or for worse, depending on each one's spiritual and mental state at that moment. for all who are in harmony with those vibrations as they increase to a point where nobody can ignore them anymore it will be a joyous experience, for others probably less so. at that moment everyone will reap what they have sown.

I sense this is true as this has been my experience the last few years, and it seems to be increasing even more. I seem to have a very profound relationship with the sun and the energy it is emitting - and this inner desire to experience this is growing every day, even to the point that it influences my days activities. I am drawn to the sun like never before, and I feel it is for a very deep purpose - it is bringing change into my life - a new kind of change. This may not be true for everyone, but it is for me, and it has just happened, and not something I sought after. The sun is good for you, you just have to know how to relate to it - and this I have been learning.

Zor B
21st March 2012, 12:37
First off....we have already transformed.....the task at hand is to remember .....and put into action what is consistent with this truth......the dates mentioned are triggers seeded by our future selves to help us in our Transformation into Light Body.

The Truth Is In There
22nd March 2012, 09:55
I sense this is true as this has been my experience the last few years, and it seems to be increasing even more. I seem to have a very profound relationship with the sun and the energy it is emitting - and this inner desire to experience this is growing every day, even to the point that it influences my days activities. I am drawn to the sun like never before, and I feel it is for a very deep purpose - it is bringing change into my life - a new kind of change. This may not be true for everyone, but it is for me, and it has just happened, and not something I sought after. The sun is good for you, you just have to know how to relate to it - and this I have been learning.

it's the same for me.
i've said something like this in another thread:

nobody can stand in the light of the sun and not be changed for the "better".
"better" from a human perspective with "good/positive" on one end of the scale and "bad/negative" on the other. the simple fact is that hiding from the sun behind sunglasses and sunscreen has more "harmful" effects than most people realize, not just in terms of physical health.

First off....we have already transformed.....the task at hand is to remember .....and put into action what is consistent with this truth......the dates mentioned are triggers seeded by our future selves to help us in our Transformation into Light Body.

i believe you're quite right. since everything exists NOW it is correct that we have already transformed...and we haven't. what matters is our current perspective and from that the transformation hasn't finished yet. it is happening, we are becoming, thus bringing the transformed/final state closer to our current perspective. that is the ongoing transformation, the expansion of awareness.

Black Panther
22nd March 2012, 10:19

it's the same for me.

"better" from a human perspective with "good/positive" on one end of the scale and "bad/negative" on the other. the simple fact is that hiding from the sun behind sunglasses and sunscreen has more "harmful" effects than most people realize, not just in terms of physical health.

WoW! That's exactly what I wanted to write yesterday after reading Horizon's post.
Imo it's important we remind ourselves the sun is really important, the center of our
Solar System. Throw away those sunglasses and poisonous sunscreen!

HORIZONS
22nd March 2012, 13:28

it's the same for me.

WoW! That's exactly what I wanted to write yesterday after reading Horizon's post.
Imo it's important we remind ourselves the sun is really important, the center of our
Solar System. Throw away those sunglasses and poisonous sunscreen!

I fully agree!!! I "used" to be very sun-sensitive and used very dark sunglasses for my eyes and sunscreen for my white skin, as I used to burn easily. I've even had skin cancer removed from my face - the exact area I used sunscreen on - I quit using that crap, cleaned up my diet, do regular detoxing, sungaze, and get as much sun as I can. My eyes are better than ever, my skin is better and I rarely burn anymore and I sunbathe as much as I can - it is amazing how differently I relate to the sun now. I can feel the energy of the sun charging my physical and ethric bodies - the sun is very healing, as I have said so many times. Our relationship to this magnificent star we have is very important, and people should be out in it as much as they can be, and in the right ways, not hiding from it like some say we should. Of corse you do need to use wisdom and don't overdo it, and you need to work up to it in exposure, but it is really amazing how great it will make you feel, how it will give you light-energy, and how this is a benefit to you in so many ways. It will change you!!! :)

Deega
22nd March 2012, 22:34

Thanks HORIZONS, at rising Sun, if no clouds, I look directly (five seconds) at the Sun, and it's as if I'm permeated by this great energy, and it's as if I need to do this, I feel required to look at it in the morning specially.

I have read somewhere that breatherian do it Sun rise and Sun set.

All the best to you.

Deega

HORIZONS
23rd March 2012, 02:20

Thanks HORIZONS, at rising Sun, if no clouds, I look directly (five seconds) at the Sun, and it's as if I'm permeated by this great energy, and it's as if I need to do this, I feel required to look at it in the morning specially.

I have read somewhere that breatherian do it Sun rise and Sun set.

All the best to you.

Deega

You are most welcome Deega - all the best to you as well. I fully understand the "need" and "required" feeling you speak of, as being in the sun and its energy is something I feel I must do. I do not fully understand the implications of this yet - but I follow my bliss in this. Sometimes I gaze into the sun for 20 min or more - very intense - and this is from someone that was very light sensitive (so-called). Maybe I am on the path to becoming a breatherian, IDK, I wasn't looking to become a vegetarian when I gave up meat either - it just sort of happened to me. ;)
Much Peace to you~

HORIZONS
23rd March 2012, 05:20
A friend and myself were having a discussion about the Void and transition states of consciousness and I shard this story with her, and I thought it would fit in here too.

I want to share with you an experience I had this evening as I was sitting outside while eating a good healthy supper. I was sitting at my outside table on the porch and the sun was beginning to get low and would soon be setting, but it was still very bright. I wanted to do some sun-gazing, so I set my chair out on the freshly mowed lawn and placed my bare feel firmly on the ground. There I was nicely grounded, satisfied in every way, at peace with the world. I had my iPod with me, and my best set of headphones on, and I looked through my song list as to what I would listen to as I was sun-gazing – as I had already been listening to the sounds of the countryside since supper, and I had also taken a short walk with the dog around the property. So, since I had already experienced all the natural sounds and sights, I wanted to listen to something else and focus my thoughts and attention on the sun and its light. Well I scroll down and there it is – this would be the perfect music for this moment – my Tom Kenyon audio files. I don't know if you have ever listened to his music, but he has some really amazing music – I have a lot of it, and the folder I listened to was what I call his meditation music.

So I listened to his music and gazed at the sun. The sun was still up some over the horizon and it was still very bright. I could only look at it for a short while before my eyes began to water up, but it was not too blinding, and as the sun began to set it was easier to continue on in my gazing experience. I could manage to keep my eyes open most of the time, but I did blink and squint a lot at first, but that lessened as time went on. The colors in and around the sun that I could see were amazing, and I just kept reminding myself to let it all go and to relax into the light – to go deeper and deeper into the light without any thought, just focusing my attention on the light and the spectrum of colors I was seeing; and to not be to attached to anything, releasing myself from my body ID. The songs of Tom's that I listened to were, The Crystal Palace Within and Opening the Halls of Amenti, Dimensional Attunement Pineal, Heart Dimensional Attunement, and then the first half of Lightship. As I sat there releasing myself into the light and the music I thought about the Void you mentioned and wondered what all it might mean. I looked deep into the sun, at the brightest possible point and tried to see and feel my way into this Void. I felt like it would be a place of nothingness and everythingness at the same time. As I sat there in that stillness I know that I experienced a real moment of non-attachment, yet my memory and awareness were very pronounced. I could feel that "I" as consciousness-being was experiencing my body like an avatar, using my five physical senses as the method by which I was experiencing all of this surrounding me. I could sense everything around me in every 3D detail - I felt like a game piece in an elaborate roll playing game - I was like Neo in the Matrix. I was dramatically experiencing everything with all five of my senses, and I knew it - and just who was it that knew it, who was it that knew that I was experiencing this? I was awareness-consciousness in a body. It really was quite the infinite moment – all of infinity in this moment of time – very intense.

After the sun had set and the sky was all orange and pink, I walked back to the house after a brief walk around the yard and I said to myself, "That was a great moment of nothingness and everythingness at the same moment." I knew then that I had just experienced something way beyond my physical sense – yet I was aware of the physical sense, but not as who I was or who I am, but as an experience I was in.