PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Hair and why Indians would keep their hair long

IndigoStar
2nd September 2011, 13:36
This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Viet Nam War .

Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Viet Nam war however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.

In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA Medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Viet Nam.

Sally said, \” I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor\’s Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example. As I read the documents, I learned why. It seems that during the Viet Nam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully !

selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

With the usual enticements, the well proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.

Serious casualities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistantly that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer \’sense\’ the enemy, they could no longer access a \’sixth sense\’ , their \’intuition\’ no longer was reliable, they couldn\’t \’read\’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

So the testing institute recruited more indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

Here is a typical test:

The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed \’enemy\’ approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.

In another version of this test the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his \’sixth sense\’ and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and \’kills\’ him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistantly failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.

So the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long. \”

Comment:

The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about the amazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well being of the body as a whole.The body has a reason for every part of itself.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved \’feelers\’ or \’antennae\’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out .

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.

Conclusion:

In searching for solutions for the distress in our world, it may be time for us to consider that many of our most basic assumptions about reality are in error. It may be that a major part of the solution is looking at us in the face each morning when we see ourselves in the mirror.

The story of Sampson and Delilah in the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Sampson’s hair, the once undefeatable Sampson was defeated.

https://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/12/09/the-truth-about-hair-and-why-nativeindians-would-keep-their-hair-lon/

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 15:31
This is in my domain of knowing now....one of the many things coming to light now....
Thank you, IndigoStar.

shadowstalker
2nd September 2011, 15:46
I wonder if dying your long hair would effect the way transmissions are received?

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 15:59
I imagine that it would interfere with transmissions because it would cover the hair strands....
Good point, Shadowstalker.

truth4me
2nd September 2011, 16:04
Stop and really think about it. Anyone walking around with long hair and a beard is still considered a rebel or free spirit by a majority of the "asleep people".

G.A
2nd September 2011, 16:04
What an intriguing concept. It is so easy to brush this off (no pun intended) as a simple grooming habit. Seems connected to the usual concept of wise men being depicted as long haired/bearded.

truth4me
2nd September 2011, 16:05
I wonder if dying your long hair would effect the way transmissions are received?good point.

Calz
2nd September 2011, 16:09
There was a recent thread on the same topic ... perhaps should be merged?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24656-An-interesting-and-thought-provoking-study-about-hair.-Hair-6th-sense&highlight=hair

72MAV27
2nd September 2011, 16:23
hmm. thats pretty interesting. i think most of us have heard the biblical story of Samson.

i used to have really long hair that i usually kept braided. i cut it off about 2 years ago now. (you can see in my profile picture). i'm trying to think if i have noticed any decrease in any or my own abilities. i have always been a pretty decent psychic and always had good intuition. if i did lose anything it must not have been too major since i haven't really noticed.

still i think there is some truth to the post

divine_moments_of_truth
2nd September 2011, 16:39
Re-post but I would've never seen the original one so thanks Indigo. Maybe when our hair stands up in times of fear our body is trying to gather as much information as possible.

Kano
2nd September 2011, 17:24
Perhaps this gives credence to the fact that a woman's intuition seems to be more heightened than a man's and women typically have longer hair. Shot in the dark, I know.

Cheers,
Kano

Calz
2nd September 2011, 17:37
the Vril Gesellschaft were an inner circle of women who were also fighting against their times and culture. They were psychic mediums that wore a horse-tail hairstyle. They believed that their long hair acted as cosmic antennae to receive alien communication from beyond. which started post-WWI with Thule medium Maria Orsic.

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/The%20Vril%20Discs.htm

Mike
2nd September 2011, 18:05
now i have yet another reason to be pissed off about my receding hairline.

then again, Bill is someone who i consider to be psychically/spiritually in tune, and he's quite...uh...erm...follically challenged (sorry Bill ;)). is that why you're still keeping it long in back, Bill? lol!

Anno
2nd September 2011, 18:10
What about body hair? It used to be that men were hairy and women kept themselves smooth but now the MSM is portraying men as totaly smooth as well. I thought it was about androgyny but this thread has me questioning that.

I used to make antennae out of speaker wire when I was a poor teenager so I know the length and shape determine the frequency so what about the different types of hair? Perhaps the short and curly hairs are sheilding? If you consider where they are, they're covering the lower chakras. Perhaps a hairy fronted man was a good warrior because his body hair protected his chakras from negative energy?

The longer head hairs being over the crown chakra could be for 'higher' transmissions.

And what about the races? One very big difference between the races is their head hair type and the variance in body hair coverage. Perhaps this is linked to Drunvalo's theory about different energy grids for each species. Perhaps each race has its own grid and their hair type/amount is designed for it.

Which would mean... ...as bleached blonde and straightened hair and waxed smoothness is being forced on us, that would disconnect us from our 'racial' energy grid whilst the physical world is forced in to 'one world one culture'.

Btw, I think bleaching would kill your hair as everyone I know who bleaches it for a few years soon regrets it after it starts snapping off. Straightening is also very bad for hair.

Mike
2nd September 2011, 18:12
note: i couldn't help noticing that there are 43 users browsing this thread(6 members and 37 guests).

all these people for a thread on hair?

i thought Indigo started a cool and interesting thread, but i must admit that i find the attention mystifying. maybe there's something to the psychic/hair connection after all.

Calz
2nd September 2011, 18:13
What about grey hair???

Any ideas?

Anno
2nd September 2011, 18:27
What about grey hair???

Any ideas?

As I approached 30 I started to pay attention to how people grey. It usually starts a bit at the sides of the chin around 30 and by mid-late 30 the sides of the head start to go. But, I've noticed that people with kids or who let life stress them out seem to speed up.

Fear turns your hair white in some circumstances, too and grey and white hair are the same thing.

If everything is light and colour is the light we see that is not absorbed then white/grey hair is reflecting every frequency. Coloured hair would be tuned to absorb more of the blue/green range and reflect the red/yellow. Black hair would be absorbing everything.

What the effect would be I have no idea although Ginger hair has been demonised by 'the others' since the Romans started fighting with the Celts/Cymry/Sea People/Aryans/*insert label here* and they were the main opponents to the Solar/Patriarchal/Monotheistic/Luciferic/*insert label here* new religion. Ironically I read recently that the name Lucifer could come from the largely unknown 'Celtic' god Lugh. He seems to have been either wiped out or gone underground but that's another thread.

Solphilos
2nd September 2011, 18:41
There is certainly some mystique and intrigue about the purpose of body hair.
These fine extensions of the bodies nervous system definitely react to electromagnetic fields, carrying information about invisible and mostly intangible forces directly to our brain. Now, what could be the practical advantages of this form of perception that normally goes unrecognized?
Perhaps it is one of the remaining functioning bits of our atrophied sensory mechanisms? Perhaps proficient 'astral sight' and refined psychic ability combined with this finer means of atmospheric perception by the hairs on our bodies once allowed us to perceive, therefore exist and operate in higher dimensional levels.

Anyone who has worked with spirits, demons or other external entities in ritual, or encountered them otherwise in some other way, has felt the presence of these forces, visible or not.
Sometimes our hair standing on end seems to serve as a beacon, warning us when there is an unforeseen danger. It is usually quite apparent in an electrical storm, which always seems to be strangely energizing and invigorating.

Lifebringer
2nd September 2011, 18:57
It is also why the Rastah Farrian like Bob Marley were so in touch with the people's spirit through his music.
When I grow my dreds I feel closer to God with them, then when i use a perm. Could the perm be dulling the anntenae/nerve endings? Are they killing my senses with chemicals?
Inquiring minds want to know.

IndigoStar
2nd September 2011, 19:02
On the topic of dying hair - pregnant mothers are advised not to dye their hair. Nor would anybody put that stuff on a baby's hair. I say if it's not good enough for pregnant women and babies then it's not good enough for any of us!

Same for stuff we put in our bodies...before anything passes your lips ask yourself 'would I feed this to my baby?' If the answer is no, then why would you feed it to yourself?

Lifebringer
2nd September 2011, 19:03
Dumbledore kept his long.
LOL

the trojan
2nd September 2011, 19:20
I like it
I think its a great wee story
I have always loved samson and delilah as a wee myth
I also think that any article that includes a statement that women are more ......
or men are more......
Is bull

When I was younger my brother and I grew our hairs long in order to test this theory
He grew his down to the backs of his thighs,I only grew mine as far as it would go ,which was middle of my back.
Then when we bored ourselves with the growth cycle,we shaved it off.
And our experiments showed that not only a heavy physical weight had been removed ,a mental weight also had been removed.
something akin to buddhists or devotees of krsna removing hair.
I actually found that shaving my head was very liberating and positive.
The conclusion was that maybe hair was a good store for ,something or other.Ha!
I am now bald and I am more intuitive than every single woman I know,except for maybe.........No I cant think of one.

Richie_asg1
2nd September 2011, 19:35
I can oly add to this by saying that when I decided to grow my hair long I developed more spiritually and discovered my psychic / intuitive side, so I agree the two are linked somehow. My partner is also long haired, and we share so much of the recieved information that we can compare notes.

I think I remember that the ultimate defeat of a japanese warrior was to cut his hair.

kathymarie
2nd September 2011, 20:11
..I just read an interesting snippet on the lithium thread that says the same things about hair. I'm a woman who's kept mine short for nearly 40 years...I wonder how that has affected my psy abilities....it may also explain why women are considered more intuitive than men since by and large woman have longer hair. Very interesting...thank you for this post...

WhiteFeather
2nd September 2011, 20:42
Wow.....Great Find, very interesting. Thank You Indigo. Now we know why the Native Indian Tribes, and The Hippies were so spiritually connected to this great planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ZBX6bVO3s&feature=related

Nickolai
2nd September 2011, 21:57
Hello,
My name is Nick and am from Russia.
Excuse me, but does it matter what hair you have really?
I see people with long hair - drunkards, others with short are hulligans. What is the point? What do you have on you heart? How can you help? That's the point!
Why bother about the haircut? I do not get it, sorry.

Unified Serenity
2nd September 2011, 22:15
I'm not sure how I feel about this study or information. Buddhists practice shaving their heads, as do many eastern spiritual giants as it were. I wonder if it is not something more intrinsic that because these were men who came from a society that did NOT cut their hair and once they joined the military they lost one of their major connections to who they were and thus their energy centers were disrupted. I imagine that if at the age of 7 all males took upon themselves the art of shaving to show their identy within the tribe, and that to have to grow their hair "like a woman" I can hear them deride their platoon leader, that they might lose their abilities likewise.

Thus, it might have nothing to do with how long ones hair is, but to what significance their hair means to them. In the bible, it was a Nazarite vow to that kept men from cutting their hair or shaving. Upon completing their vow they shaved all their hair and used it as a burnt offering thus ending their time set apart spiritually. Thus, having long hair meant something for them for a specific purpose and time period. I really don't think it has anything to do with one's connection spiritually unless one believes that it does. Some of us have a lot of hair and other's do not. We can all get that feeling of being watched whether we are a veritable furball or not.

HORIZONS
2nd September 2011, 22:19
Wow.....Great Find, very interesting. Thank You Indigo. Now we know why the Native Indian Tribes, and The Hippies were so spiritually connected to this great planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ZBX6bVO3s&feature=related

I was so going to post that vid - but you beat me to it. lol
I always had long hair when I was younger, and even though I have much shorter hair now, but still have a full head of hair, I am still a long-hair in my heart. I have always liked long hair - I like long hair on me and on my wife - but alas we have succumed to shorter hair these days. I really think it has more to do with ones personal identity more than with spiritual and psychic abilities. It is a personal choice really - although the getting men to shave their bodies thing is really interesting to observe, and my body hair does come in useful ... as a sunscreen ;) loll Be who you are not what others want you to be.

Lord Sidious
2nd September 2011, 22:29
What about grey hair???

Any ideas?

As I approached 30 I started to pay attention to how people grey. It usually starts a bit at the sides of the chin around 30 and by mid-late 30 the sides of the head start to go. But, I've noticed that people with kids or who let life stress them out seem to speed up.

Fear turns your hair white in some circumstances, too and grey and white hair are the same thing.

If everything is light and colour is the light we see that is not absorbed then white/grey hair is reflecting every frequency. Coloured hair would be tuned to absorb more of the blue/green range and reflect the red/yellow. Black hair would be absorbing everything.

What the effect would be I have no idea although Ginger hair has been demonised by 'the others' since the Romans started fighting with the Celts/Cymry/Sea People/Aryans/*insert label here* and they were the main opponents to the Solar/Patriarchal/Monotheistic/Luciferic/*insert label here* new religion. Ironically I read recently that the name Lucifer could come from the largely unknown 'Celtic' god Lugh. He seems to have been either wiped out or gone underground but that's another thread.

That is indeed another thread, and one that I would like to read.
Speaking as a red bearded descendant of the Celts. :cool:

Hello,
My name is Nick and am from Russia.
Excuse me, but does it matter what hair you have really?
I see people with long hair - drunkards, others with short are hulligans. What is the point? What do you have on you heart? How can you help? That's the point!
Why bother about the haircut? I do not get it, sorry.

Welcome to avalon Nickolai.
We are just discussing a theory, not necessarily saying that anyone has to have their hair any particular way.

christian
2nd September 2011, 23:15
When hairs serve as antennae, to find out what's going on around you, it makes sense, that secluded monks cut theirs, to be less distracted when searching for what's inside.

Isn't it funny, that Indians don't grow beards? :biggrin1: But they still got their spidey senses working, so men don't have to look like the guys from ZZ Top appearantly, that's soothing.

seko
3rd September 2011, 00:12
I used to have long hair, as soon as I cut it off short I began to have many problems. Lost my girlfriend, changed jobs in less than 2 months and I'm pretty good at keeping my job for a a couple of years

I do blame it on the hair!:p

Solphilos
3rd September 2011, 00:40
I like it
I think its a great wee story
I have always loved samson and delilah as a wee myth
I also think that any article that includes a statement that women are more ......
or men are more......
Is bull

When I was younger my brother and I grew our hairs long in order to test this theory
He grew his down to the backs of his thighs,I only grew mine as far as it would go ,which was middle of my back.
Then when we bored ourselves with the growth cycle,we shaved it off.
And our experiments showed that not only a heavy physical weight had been removed ,a mental weight also had been removed.
something akin to buddhists or devotees of krsna removing hair.
I actually found that shaving my head was very liberating and positive.
The conclusion was that maybe hair was a good store for ,something or other.Ha!
I am now bald and I am more intuitive than every single woman I know,except for maybe.........No I cant think of one.

I had long flowing hair for the most part of my life, and shaved my head about 15 years ago as an experiment. I've kept my hair close shaven since, and don't plan on growing it out any time soon. There is definitely something liberating about shaving the head.
As for hair and psychic ability, it is highly doubtful that there is any correlation whatsoever, aside from the two being related to perception.

pamina
3rd September 2011, 00:56
My Mother forced me to have my hair cut during my childhood. It was demeaning. Ever since, I have had long hair that I only trim from time to time. I think there is something to the concept in this post. Plus, I have a pretty good extra sense. ;-)

DeDukshyn
3rd September 2011, 01:29
Many natives keep their hair long (both sexes), Sikhs keep their hair long, Galileans kept their hair long (Jesus), I kept my hair long ... must be something to it ;)

But seriously, I have always felt the need to keep long hair - to the strong protests of my mother, mind you, lol. I also have found I am much more sensitive than many around me. The hair is a crystalline structure, crystals tend to have the ability to receive subtle high frequency energy -- from radio waves (i.e. powerless crystal radio) to ethereal energy (where "psychic" stuff comes from), and woman (the "longer" haired sex) are also considered often more sensitive. Kind of adds up, doesn't it? ;) Notice how back in the day working men had to keep short cut hair, military has to have short cut hair -- less thinking, connecting, considering, (or distractions - depending on how you view it) and more following orders and getting work done.

JoshERTW
3rd September 2011, 01:41
Wasn't part of that Hopi Indian prophecy that was all about "snakes of iron" and "spider webs in the sky" something along the lines of "the young people will grow their hair long and return to our ways?"