PDA

View Full Version : The Dog Star Bit Me

Crake
2nd September 2011, 14:24
Hey Avalon,

Had a crazy dream last night that I felt I needed to share. Here it goes:

In my dream, I was working inside a technologically advanced observatory to study the ELENIN phenomenon. Before me stood a massive device which to my understanding was a cross between a telescope and "Looking Glass". What was interesting about this device how it was linked to my thoughts and intentions. All I had to do was think of a target and I would be observing it almost instantly.

As I gazed through the device I found myself looking upon the body known as ELENIN with a 3D realistic perspective. I noticed that ELENIN was closely being followed by what appeared to be a debris field of similar objects. But I wasn't all too interested in these objects. There was something else that had grasped my attention. Immediately, my perspective shifted to a much larger object. I had to pan out quite a bit just to experience it in its entirely. As I zoomed out I found myself hovering above a massive brown dog charging through space, toward our sun. This dog had short brown hair and pointed ears that stood up on the top of its head like daggers. Kind of resembled a brown Doberman, I thought. I wanted to get a better look at this beast so I shifted my perspective from a top down view of the animal around to see its face. As my perspective shifted the strangest thing happened. The dog turned, came through the looking glass telescope and bit my hand. Blood dripped to the floor from two bite marks between my index and thumb. Didn’t hurt much, but caught me by surprise.

When I awoke this morning I took a look at my hand and noticed a scratch in the same place I was bitten in my dream. It was probably already there from the other day, and just happened to notice it now. Interesting coincidence.

Anyways, I was pretty curious about this dream so I did a few Google searches and here's what I found out:

From Egyptian mythology, the “dog star”, represents Sirius, found within the constellation Canis major (Greater Dog). The depiction of the “dog star” is a jackal/dog animal. Short hair and pointed ears.

According to Hopi prophecy the Blue Kachina is returning to our solar system in these end times. “An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

Whether any of this is beyond coincidence or simply my overactive subconscious piecing together random images and mythologies, I'll never know. But it was quite the experience to say the least.

Let me know your thoughts.

Crake

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 15:25
According to this reflexology card I carry, the area between the thumb and forefinger represents the Esophagus, Bronchial; throat, and Lymph. Maybe it's something you'll have problems with....
Do you have problems with the area just below the balls of one of your feet? That would correspond to the same areas as your hand....

GK76
2nd September 2011, 15:37
Hi Crake, good post.

I've been thinking that way too... although I'm kinda skeptical as to all the stories I've been hearing from the news/scientific sources, as it fits in rather well. For instance they say Elenin is disintegrating on its approach to the perihelion (nearest point to the sun, curiously it reaches that point on Sept 11th, for the 10th anniversary of 911), and it will have broken up completely by then (a conveniently safe distance from us, according to some). I guess they are poking and prodding people to believe "the mask is coming off" and it's the next part of the prophesy revealed. What will be within? I like surprises. :)

Not long before you can test your theory. :)

Carmody
2nd September 2011, 15:55
Shirley you can't be Sirius?

Yes I am and stop calling me Shirley.

:p

PurpleLama
2nd September 2011, 16:16
Funny, in my dream last night, I werstled playfully with a dog mathcing that description.

Apparently, Shirley *can* be Sirius.

Crake
2nd September 2011, 19:59
According to this reflexology card I carry, the area between the thumb and forefinger represents the Esophagus, Bronchial; throat, and Lymph. Maybe it's something you'll have problems with....
Do you have problems with the area just below the balls of one of your feet? That would correspond to the same areas as your hand....

The ball of my left foot has been quite painful since winter. I think I pulled some tendons there. I limp every morning or if I stand too long without shoes.

Very interesting.