PDA

View Full Version : a satirical approach to bias reporting about Isreal by the MSM

Krullenjongen
3rd September 2011, 11:48
Gc1kDE4jeHc

Lord Sidious
3rd September 2011, 13:02
Even though it is meant as satire, many of the claims are not true.
The checkpoints are there, they are still destroying crops, cutting water, etc.
The government of israel is one of the biggest threats to israelis on the earth right now.

Krullenjongen
3rd September 2011, 13:42
The government of israel is one of the biggest threats to israelis on the earth right now.

Come on Mr. Sidious not even a little smile :p

And the israeli government may be a big threat but they come in at at least third. Right after the illuminati and Ahmacrazyjad from iran.

Lord Sidious
3rd September 2011, 14:04

And the israeli government may be a big threat but they come in at at least third. Right after the illuminati and Ahmacrazyjad from iran.

The ''illuminati'' are not as powerful as some think.
Those who are, own israel and they are THE danger to all jews in the world.
They are going to offer up the entire population of israel as the scape goat for sacrifice.
I might be there with them, in israel when they do this.
If I can't stop it, I will stay and suffer with the innocent.
Not long to go now, either.
And I didn't smile, no, because I care too much to laugh about it.
No offense to you Krullenugget.

loveandgratitude
3rd September 2011, 14:22
If people woke up from their slumber this could be prevented. But people do not seem to be awaking.

ktlight
3rd September 2011, 15:09
What is meant by "israel allows ... into Gaza"? Who and what is Israel to allow anything? Certainly it is not the king or ruler of Gaza. What exactly is meant by that statement? Why does Israel act like a maniac, as does USA, and both supports the other. I would say, get thee behind the resident peoples!!!

GCS1103
3rd September 2011, 21:20
This is a satire...nothing more. Krullenjongen, I thought it was cute.

GCS1103
3rd September 2011, 21:37

They are going to offer up the entire population of israel as the scape goat for sacrifice.

Hey, Rob-

Can you be more specific about who is going to offer up the Israeli population for sacrifice? I'm being serious because I have no clue as to who you are talking about. I know you want to be there- we have talked about that. Can you fill me in or send me a PM so that I can understand what you mean?

Thanks-

Goldie

Lord Sidious
3rd September 2011, 23:45

Hey, Rob-

Can you be more specific about who is going to offer up the Israeli population for sacrifice? I'm being serious because I have no clue as to who you are talking about. I know you want to be there- we have talked about that. Can you fill me in or send me a PM so that I can understand what you mean?

Thanks-

Goldie

The ''elite'' jews who view the rest as lesser, the ones who wish to fulfill the prophecies of the advent of the messhiac.

Krullenjongen
4th September 2011, 09:18

I thought that the big bankers rule most of the countries in this world and if i am correct most of those big bankers or banker families are illuminati, or am i wrong?
The statement of offering up the entire israeli population is the thing i am afraid of and if you are among them then i am afraid for your life too!
This is one of the reasons why i try to balance the mostly negative MSM news about israel.
I see it as part of the preparation of the worlds people to accept this "sacrifice" as " the right thing to do" or "they deserved it".

I hope you haven't lost your smile of laugh entirely because people who are able to smile or laugh in their misery are often better off. Don't lose your light of laughter and get drawn to "the dark side" completely ;)

p.s. no offense taken

Davidallany
4th September 2011, 09:29
Baptists are the biggest supporters for the Zionest movement. I know Baptists very well, to me they are as bad as Zionests.

Lord Sidious
4th September 2011, 09:52

I thought that the big bankers rule most of the countries in this world and if i am correct most of those big bankers or banker families are illuminati, or am i wrong?
The statement of offering up the entire israeli population is the thing i am afraid of and if you are among them then i am afraid for your life too!
This is one of the reasons why i try to balance the mostly negative MSM news about israel.
I see it as part of the preparation of the worlds people to accept this "sacrifice" as " the right thing to do" or "they deserved it".

I hope you haven't lost your smile of laugh entirely because people who are able to smile or laugh in their misery are often better off. Don't lose your light of laughter and get drawn to "the dark side" completely ;)

p.s. no offense taken

I am only one man, there are millions of people who will pay if we don't stop these crazy bastards.
Don't worry for my life, worry for them.
I don't have a problem with you trying to balance things, balance is vital, but israel and the people there have different interests.
They want to be able to have worthy lives, israel wants them dead.
I haven't lost my sense of humour, I am Irish, we never lose that, even when we are on hard times.
The banker families are probably higher than the illuminati.
The illuminati are only one brick in their pyramid of control. A high level one that probably controls a lot more, but still only one brick.
It is the bricks that we don't know their names that I would be watching.

Davidallany
5th September 2011, 04:58
It is the bricks that we don't know their names that I would be watching.
That makes two of us my Lord.