PDA

View Full Version : Collaboration with Avalonians!!

Poly Hedra
3rd September 2011, 16:20
I dont know why I didnt think of this before but anyway....

I live in England, I have a camera and editing abilities.
If anyone here based in England has an idea about a documentary or anything else thay think would be good to document/ film, drop me a line and we could collaborate.
Any questions just ask.

:director:

:becky:

Darla Ken Pearce
3rd September 2011, 16:24
Super. I have an idea for something needing to be filmed and documented in your neck of the woods. It's important. Please contact me ; ) xoxox

Omni
3rd September 2011, 16:25
I'd be willing to collaborate in any mind control documentary. I will be attempting to make one at some point. But I don't have the funding, and live in the USA. I am an encyclopedia of mind control knowledge both internally experienced and externally researched at this point though... :)

the trojan
3rd September 2011, 18:25
I'd be willing to collaborate in any mind control documentary. I will be attempting to make one at some point. But I don't have the funding, and live in the USA. I am an encyclopedia of mind control knowledge both internally experienced and externally researched at this point though... :)

just a thought omniverse
Filmmaking in the 21st century no longer relies on massive budgets,digital camcorders are reliable and extremely affordable and editing programmes are much the same or free.
Venues are easier..you tube or any other media outlet,promotion is the same,you belong to a number of forums ,i guess,well there is your audience.
You want to make films..go and make them...
The majority of money for big budget movies is spent on individuals fees and advertising..the actual filming is a doddle.

Poly Hedra
4th September 2011, 10:43
:bump::bump::bump::bump:

Poly Hedra
6th September 2011, 06:46
It seems my post may have been lost in the ether so I'll gove it one more bump ;)

ktlight
6th September 2011, 07:10
You live in England and have an Irish flag.

What about a travel/history film of Ireland. You could do several of them. Just follow any road, say, from Dublin to Galway. Many interesting sites on the way and a very deep history.

Poly Hedra
6th September 2011, 15:59
Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.
I live in England and I was hoping there might be people here interested to collaborate since a lot of us here have many varying interests while at the same time wanting to give something to the world. I'm very interested in ancient history, sites, places of special interest or just an interesting story. As well as something artistic, related to video work, symbols, sound, music. Especially music and moving image.