PDA

View Full Version : We want you Big Brother....

truth4me
3rd September 2011, 16:52
He will build a glass asylum ----with just a hint of mayhem ----he will build a better whirlpool---- but we will be living from sin and then we can REALLY BEGiN.------ Big Brother is the Illumunati/nwo/zionist . Our society,which Big Brother set up, in which we live is the glass asylum . Big Brother throws in the mayhem with fake terrorism and new diseases ,false flag events so the better whirlpool has been made by Big Brother but the saving grace is you can see it all by" living from sin and by becoming awake you can really begin" to understand it for what it's is......

Robert J. Niewiadomski
3rd September 2011, 21:39
This comparison come to me today...
Big B. set this up so it is like a sharp bend on the road. Not awakened try to negotiate it at maximum speed possible and make it to another bend. Awakened stop at the bend, walk outside of it and find out it was a race track... And they laugh at it and go home for tea :)

Anno
3rd September 2011, 23:22
Do you think Big Brother is the only player in the game?

The older I get the more chaos I see in the world so I find it hard to believe that there is 'one' controlling person or group. Also given the length of time that the game has been played for it is improbable that at least a few members of the staff haven't gotten the idea of going in to business for themselves seeing as they do most of the work anyway.

More probable is a free for all with any person or group that thinks, "Hang on. If they can do it, what's stopping me?".