PDA

View Full Version : Time to get angry.

Bill Ryan
13th June 2010, 09:06
A zip file of these photos can be downloaded here.

http://projectavalon.net/Gulf_oil_wildlife_images.zip

http://projectavalon.net/o08_23682039.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/o07_23681799.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/o05_23681817.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/o04_23680993.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/o03_23681141.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/o02_23681001.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/o01_23681845.jpg

kriya
13th June 2010, 09:14
Please boycott BP immediately (if you haven't done so already).

Love,

Kriya

lightblue
13th June 2010, 09:18
compared to this every other subject is trivial.

i listened to the interview with l williams yesterday (link you pasted) and read what you put on the blog...so disturbing...

what do you think anyone can do? how can i get angry when i am reduced to tears..,l

perfectresonance
13th June 2010, 09:37
I can't get angry. I'm just empty with the feeling of powerlessness.

Check this out.

http://motherjones.com/rights-stuff/2010/06/grande-terre-
dolphin-towels-bp-cleanup (http://motherjones.com/rights-stuff/2010/06/grande-terre-dolphin-towels-bp-cleanup)

Etherios
13th June 2010, 09:43
Bill ... if they (bp etc) dont care about the humans that have started to get sick weeks now ... you really think they will even waste 1 sec to think about birds and fish. The worst thing is that we cant do something to react to these nonhumans. Even if we stop buying bp products oil is in everything... and bp has so many other ways to make money. They wont even feel this.

From your report on what is really happening in the golf ... the only think that is left for us is to wait to see what tptb will decide and as you said all scenarios are bad :(

bluestflame
13th June 2010, 09:57
I would consider this a big nudge in the process of waking up the masses

viking
13th June 2010, 10:16
Yes, it's bloody awful... I have been through this many times looking at the devastation of all this...

It's heartbreaking to see what this has done to all the marine life, and what about the consequences yet to unfold with us!!!!

Perhaps Blue is right ...many folks need a kick up the arse to wake them up to the realisation and magnitude...some good will come of this,surely ...

viking

morguana
13th June 2010, 10:27
Within each of the animal-rescue stations set up along the Gulf Coast is a makeshift morgue for oiled and ill creatures that didn’t make it. And behind the scenes, pathologists and laboratory staff are carefully cataloging each dead creature as part of larger criminal, civil and scientific inquiries into how the Gulf of Mexico oil spill has affected animals and their habitats.

Hundreds of birds including pelicans, seagulls, terns and gannets are being gathered by wildlife teams in an effort both to save them from their veils of oil and to help them recover from the effects that it can have on their lungs and digestive systems. At the same time, government scientists and the seasoned nonprofits that the government usually hires to respond to major wildlife disasters have set up animal rescue centers along the coast.

Within those operations are morgues and temporary freezers where the dead animals are catalogued and examined. The operations cannot be photographed or observed by outsiders, because they are part of a massive body of evidence outlining the harm that the spill has caused wildlife, in violation of federal laws such as the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act and Endangered Species Act.

So far, about 1,000 dead animals *– birds, turtles and dolphins — have been reported and they are being kept at undisclosed locations. “They go to various intermediate storage locations before they are shipped to a central facility for archiving,” said U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service spokesman Doug Zimmer, who did not name any of the locations.

“It is not so much the number of dead creatures as how they died that matters to the government, although obviously the more the harm, the higher the possible penalty,” said University of Michigan Law School professor David Uhlmann, who worked for seven years as chief of the environmental crimes section at the federal Department of Justice. Uhlmann said the government likely will bring charges under the Clean Water Act and the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, both of which were used after the 1989 Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska.
http://stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com/category/environmentalism/

http://gdb.rferl.org/E4151AD0-1ABB-4351-90C8-DC902CD2BB87_mw800_mh600.jpg

as malcome x said ''anger is a gift''
just depends on how its used, so yes get angery and change the status quo, it can be done, peacefully and with love
m

Etherios
13th June 2010, 10:32
as malcome x said ''anger is a gift''
just depends on how its used, so yes get angery and change the status quo, it can be done, peacefully and with love
m

We still dont really know what they want to accomplice by this. We know they took advantage of this even if they didnt create the problem. So what is the plan ?? if we find this out then we could react much better ... react to the plan and not to the Oil spill. As bill said atm we are powerless to "force" the ppl that are in control of the oil spill to do something. They might not even know how to stop this or they cant etc...

So we need to react and get angry to fuel the inside fire and make this planet what is should had been so long ago... but still what is the plan ... we dont know yet.

bluestflame
13th June 2010, 10:36
if they are considering cauterising the oil leak with a thermonuclear device then the resulting distraction of a televised sequence of events leading up to the attempt would be a distraction that would take a lot of attention off israel and iran

noxon medem
13th June 2010, 10:38
It is truly sad to see this ones shining and soaring bird now engulfed and constrained by sticky industrial waste.
In a way it is an image of the human spirit. ( and disturbingly well pictured in the photos )
The arrogance of the once causing the pollution can easily provoke aggression, and as a spark for action that
can be fruitfull, but I do not think anger is a major component in the long term healing of the situation.
We have to change our ways, and that will change this place ...

bluestflame
13th June 2010, 10:40
seem,s to me they are "openly hiding" what's happening in the gulf of mexico seeking attention yet no interaction

lightblue
13th June 2010, 10:47
etherios

have a look, maybe have a listen ..there'sa link bill posted..http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_new.html

if they decide to nuke it, as there seems no other option would do the trick, and the things go wrong in the process - the ensuing disaster would be the LAST - we'll die a slow agonising death....sounds as bad as that....no iran war will be necessary any more.......:wacko2:l

noxon medem
13th June 2010, 10:58
I live in a country with a lot of wealth and benfit, mainly generated from production of oil and gas from the earth.
We have to be willing to give up on a lot of our income if the oil and energy-situation is to be changed, and it must.
We have to accept a simpler way of life, with less material luxury, but maybe that will also make us more content and happy.
The strategy and focus must shift toward saving energy, and developing new, sustainable sources for it.
Many nations and cultures are practically, economically and politically entangled in oil, so it will not be easy.

Steven
13th June 2010, 11:05
When I read the news about this event, everyone is blaming BP or the government. But in definitive, we are all consumer of this oil. If this oil hadn't spill in the ocean, it would have been burnt into the atmosphere... I hope this anger is also geared toward our way of life, never reducing our consumption, but always increasing it. Oil spill is one big mark. I've seen forest as big as Belgium completely destroyed for our consumption. I've seen dump as big as cities and as deep as volcanoes.

This event is the 9/11 event of environment. The paroxysm of the consumption society. Where is the mob in the street asking for electric cars!!! Instead, we compiled tons of newspaper all directing our anger toward BP and the government. We are BP and the government! We are all consuming this oil and get angry when the price are high! You see the logic.

If at least people would ask, in mass, for another mean to feed our cars and machinery, and it does exist! But no, instead we get angry for the spill. We are the cause!!! What are we doing to help, get angry?

I hope this **** will wake us up a bit, after this wave of deception and anger will come a wave of awareness that the poeple, once and for all, will go in the street and ask for electric car, in mass production. Instead of pouring our anger on the producers.

It is not time to get angry, its time to demand the electric car and buy it... If not, there will be other BP's in the world.

Namaste, Steven

lightblue
13th June 2010, 11:06
noxon medem is fairly unknown at this point
It is truly sad to see this ones shining and soaring bird now engulfed and constrained by sticky industrial waste.
In a way it is an image of the human spirit.
The arrogance of the once causing the pollution can easily provoke aggression, and as a spark for action that
can be fruitfull, but I do not think anger is a major component in the long term healing of the situation.
We have to change our ways, and that will change this place ...

according to l williams interviewed on alex jones (bill's link), this was a genuine accident that tptb are now manipulating/taking advatntage of....based on this event a TOTAL economic crush can be engineered in no time really with total control and absolute subservience of the world wide citizens - population reduction included...bp/governments do not allow any supervision of the ongoing events...apparently a complete media black-out is already imposed in the surrounding areas.... l

lightblue
13th June 2010, 11:18
If at least people would ask, in mass, for another mean to feed our cars and machinery, and it does exist! But no, instead we get angry for the spill. We are the cause!!! What are we doing to help, get angry?

I hope this **** will wake us up a bit, after this wave of deception and anger will come a wave of awareness that the poeple, once and for all, will go in the street and ask for electric car, in mass production. Instead of pouring our anger on the producers.

dear steven, my sense that it won't be as smooth a transition as that...this has a potential so bad that it's almost hard to imagine how bad it can get before your first paragraph comes back to mind...we may have to first srvive before we wise up...the by products of this "clean up" are diabolically toxic to all living spieces...

i think breaking the news embargo would have to be the first major step - people simply have to be made aware of what's gooing on...now, how we go about that, i do not know...god help us on this...l

kriya
13th June 2010, 11:20
When I read the news about this event, everyone is blaming BP or the government. But in definitive, we are all consumer of this oil. If this oil hadn't spill in the ocean, it would have been burnt into the atmosphere... I hope this anger is also geared toward our way of life, never reducing our consumption, but always increasing it. Oil spill is one big mark. I've seen forest as big as Belgium completely destroyed for our consumption. I've seen dump as big as cities and as deep as volcanoes.

This event is the 9/11 event of environment. The paroxysm of the consumption society. Where is the mob in the street asking for electric cars!!! Instead, we compiled tons of newspaper all directing our anger toward BP and the government. We are BP and the government! We are all consuming this oil and get angry when the price are high! You see the logic.

It is not time to get angry, its time to demand the electric car and buy it... If not, there will be other BP's in the world.

Namaste, Steven

I agree Steven, there must be a mass consciousness shift (it has after all been predicted for quite sometime now) . People need to take a stand against our current way of life, from grass roots up.

The time is now, I believe.

Love,

Kriya

noxon medem
13th June 2010, 11:33
Hi, lightblue. Thanks for reminder and input.
Have just listened to the Lindsey Williams-interview from Alex Jones.
Think LW is right on many things, but I have stopped trusting
incompetence as a general explanation (excuse) for "heavy" events.
On this particular matter I´m still studying and wondering about it.

Celine
13th June 2010, 11:39
The last thing BP wants is to close that pipe...

i heard a great idea on the radio...

On garbage day, take all the bags over to a BP station... and "accidentaly" drop all your garbage everywhere on their property...

"we are so sorry for this accident that occurred. Our clean up committee is meeting behind closed doors to figure out the best way to clean up the garbage. Again our apologies"

hehehe...

lightblue
13th June 2010, 11:42
hi, lightblue. Thanks for reminder and input.
Have just listened to the Lindsay Williams-interview from Alex Jones.
Think LW is right on many things, but I have stopped trusting
incompetence as a general explanation (excuse) for "heavy" events.
On this particular matter I´m still studying and wondering about it.

same here

but instead of being philosophical - it's late in the day in this instance i think - i am thinking: how do we get about exerting necessary pressure on governments to actually cover this event in the news as fairly as possible...so everyone is warned about the true potential consenquences ...l

bluestflame
13th June 2010, 11:43
I'll see if i can get the media over here interested in it

Steven
13th June 2010, 11:58
...We may have to first survive before we wise up...

Hello Lightblue. Then if it what it takes... Earth will survive it. But we, at the top of the food chain, would be the first to climb down. And if this oil spill isn't enough to wake us up, there will be other environmental catastrophe to remind us we are acting like zombie. The catastrophe will be as big as the population involved...

Unfortunately, the human needs to burn himself to learn the heat of the fire, for just about everything.

What get me upset, is not BP or the government, but the total lack of self-responsibility in the "talks" on the subject. As long as we stay "in the problem", "pointing the guilty" without bringing the aspect of the responsibility of the whole, thus avoiding to put our mind and arms to "the solutions", we will "squish around in the oil" and there will be other BPs... It is the perfect victim consciousness pattern, we got to get out of this and take responsibility and action at our own level.

Tuza
13th June 2010, 12:01
The last thing BP wants is to close that pipe...

i heard a great idea on the radio...

On garbage day, take all the bags over to a BP station... and "accidentaly" drop all your garbage everywhere on their property...

"we are so sorry for this accident that occurred. Our clean up committee is meeting behind closed doors to figure out the best way to clean up the garbage. Again our apologies"

hehehe...

Now that is an idea and action I like. In fact finding out where the execs live and roam and throw your bags of rubbish over their fences, yep, people just keep on keeping on everyday throw some more c rap over their lawns, their cars, their houses. I really don't give a stuff how much s hit gets thrown over their property cause they didnt give a stuff about those beautiful birds that dying a slow death. I hope when all of you responsible pass over YOU all pay really big time.

As Jordan Maxwell said in one of his vids if you dont make the right choice you will pay for it over there. You just wait all you little murderous bastards I hope to see you suffer over that side. I have absolutely nothing but murderous anger towards you all.

lightblue
13th June 2010, 12:17
steven:
What get me upset, is not BP or the government, but the total lack of self-responsibility in the "talks" on the subject. As long as we stay "in the problem", "pointing the guilty" without bringing the aspect of the responsibility of the whole, thus avoiding to put our mind and arms to "the solutions", we will "squish around in the oil" and there will be other BPs... It is the perfect victim consciousness pattern, we got to get out of this and take responsibility and action at our own level.

i hear you steven, i do.
i don't think anger and finger pointing are productive at all...
in order to achieve what you (i agree) are suggesting - lifiting the news embargo to do with the far reaching consenquences of this event would have to be the most important...there are so many people who still rely on their daily papers and tv...

"burning" in this instance mey be comprehensive - may mean extinction...and i am still hopeful that there's a way around this ...i'd rather we didn't have to suffer "educational" burning...l

_Infinity_original
13th June 2010, 12:24
I've been reading through all the info regarding this and it's absoloutely heartbreaking looking at them photographs. I can't see this having a positive outcome of any kind. Sorry to be so negative. This is so sad!

frank samuel
13th June 2010, 12:27
These are sad times for Mother Earth, is time to tell these oil companies enough, is enough !!!

HORIZONS
13th June 2010, 12:29
If nothing changes then nothing will change, and unless there is a total change in consciousness in the human race then the human race will not change - for change is resisted - and the power mongers and the following masses of minions will continue down this path of total destruction. We continue to war when we know war is bad, and we will continue to use oil until there is a new consciousness to create a new earth. Continue to plant the seeds of this new consciousness for it will arise out of the ashes of this old paradigm when all hope and our way of life is lost.

lightblue
13th June 2010, 12:46
i would really like to know what happened to gordon novell and his free energy devices release project...remember him from camelot's archives?....he sounded so determined ...this would be the most fitting moment for such a release...maybe bill knows how far gordon got with his plan..:yu: l

Gita
13th June 2010, 12:50

BP boycotts hurt local stations; gas giant offers help

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- About a dozen protesters gathered Saturday morning under a BP gas station sign in metro Atlanta, Georgia, picketing and cheering as motorists who drove by honked.

The demonstration was one of dozens happening in cities as part of the "Worldwide BP Protest Day," a Facebook group that claims to have more than 350,000 supporters.

"I don't ever intend to use BP again," said Atlanta resident Monica Manuel who held up a cardboard sign, "Boycott big polluters."

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/US/06/12/bp.protest.atlanta/story.story.oil.protest4.cnn.jpg

Another protester, Ruth Resnicow, said it was devastating to see the wildlife on the Gulf Coast being affected by the worst oil disaster in U.S. history. "The oiled pelican has been a logo of the disaster. People need to see change."

Gas station and convenience store owners said protesters are targeting the wrong people.

Unquote

Continued here. (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/12/bp.protest.atlanta/index.html?hpt=T2)

viking
13th June 2010, 12:56
The problem is that the PTB have done such a great job with brainwashing the masses, it's difficult to get them out of the loop...they really believe that everything that is presented to them is the true reality, and they find it really difficult understanding another dimension...they walk around doing there daily chores almost robotic...and the sad thing is they are quite happy to live this existance!!! At times I think really the best thing is to wipe the slate clean and start all over again!!!

Unless we have a huge shock to the world that will awaken them big time!!!! And this is why I am constantly pushing for some type of disclosure....with this in mind it would awaken many, and folks would realize that we have been had all this time!!!

It would open up a huge can of worms...the rest will take care of itself...

I really can't see any other way of waking up the best part of humanity....unless someone has any better suggestions please >>>>>>>>>>>

viking

lightblue
13th June 2010, 13:00
Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- About a dozen protesters gathered Saturday morning under a BP gas station sign in metro Atlanta, Georgia, picketing and cheering as motorists who drove by honked.

The demonstration was one of dozens happening in cities as part of the "Worldwide BP Protest Day," a Facebook group that claims to have more than 350,000 supporters.

"I don't ever intend to use BP again," said Atlanta resident Monica Manuel who held up a cardboard sign, "Boycott big polluters."

switching to other sources of energy would be more to the point..

or else, what we might get is another monster multinational oil company with a new name and "clean" record...i would not trust that or think their operations would be any cleaner...the fundametal problem lies in these people's business rational..i.e sustainable profit concerns..we'd be just putting the soulution off for some later time...l

ExHaLaTiON
13th June 2010, 13:03
economic collapse , swine flu outbreak and now gulf oil disater. i think they are toying with us but i could be wrong...... at the end of the day we still stay powerless and controlled. anger is only a powerful weapon if you intend to use it.

lightblue
13th June 2010, 13:08
viking:
Unless we have a huge shock to the world that will awaken them big time!!!! And this is why I am constantly pushing for some type of disclosure....with this in mind it would awaken many, and folks would realize that we have been had all this time!!!

who are you pushing it with? i try speaking to my friends and most of them just blank me out on that...people are so wound up with thier motgages etc..and where do you push it then - this forum is besides the point as most people are here for similar reasons to yours..and mine...so, how do you present it to who really needs to hear? thanks l

ExHaLaTiON
13th June 2010, 13:22
The problem is that the PTB have done such a great job with brainwashing the masses, it's difficult to get them out of the loop...they really believe that everything that is presented to them is the true reality, and they find it really difficult understanding another dimension...they walk around doing there daily chores almost robotic...and the sad thing is they are quite happy to live this existance!!! At times I think really the best thing is to wipe the slate clean and start all over again!!!

It would open up a huge can of worms...the rest will take care of itself...

I really can't see any other way of waking up the best part of humanity....unless someone has any better suggestions please >>>>>>>>>>>

viking

If all government secrets were exposed today, then all of the truth about reality would finally be revealed--and thus, society would fall apart, science would fall apart, all religions would fall apart, the mass media would fall apart. You really think they built this complex web so it could be taken over without any consequences? the rest will take care of itself? can we take care of ourselves? its like holding a tiger in the zoo for most of its life and then letting it free into the wild , the wild it knows little about.

lightblue
13th June 2010, 13:28
If all government secrets were exposed today, then all of the truth about reality would finally be revealed--and thus, society would fall apart, science would fall apart, all religions would fall apart, the mass media would fall apart. You really think they built this complex web so it could be taken over without any consequences? the rest will take care of itself?

i find that concern minor compared to the comprehensive poisoning of life on planet - don't you?

ExHaLaTiON
13th June 2010, 13:53
i find that concern minor compared to the comprehensive poisoning of life on planet - don't you?

we are the poison.

Snowbird
13th June 2010, 14:17
according to l williams interviewed on alex jones (bill's link), this was a genuine accident that tptb are now manipulating/taking advatntage of....based on this event a TOTAL economic crush can be engineered in no time really with total control and absolute subservience of the world wide citizens - population reduction included...bp/governments do not allow any supervision of the ongoing events...apparently a complete media black-out is already imposed in the surrounding areas.... l

Sometimes we have to step back and consider the source. The "accident" statement stems from those who are directly associated with the oil industry. I'm not buying the "accident" statement. All one needs to do is follow the money trail and it leads directly to the deep pockets of those involved in this, what most likely will be found to be a crime.

illuminate
13th June 2010, 14:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ySxrzpP-g

Northern Boy
13th June 2010, 14:42
time to face facts they can`t cap this well it would just blow again they need about 4 relief wells to reduce the pressure to even consider capping it BP is done they will go bankrupt out of busness and the small folk will have the job of not only cleaning up but also paying for it

Northern Boy
13th June 2010, 14:49
we are the poison.

WE are not the poison !! If you want to feel guilty go ahead WE did not strip mine vast areas of the earth we did not drill the wells out at sea , WE did not clear cut the forests , Corporate greed has played a large hand in things as has the governments for turning a blind eye to things. WE are at the bottom the last ones to hear about things and the first ones to get s hit on the buck stops at the bottom where the s hit piles up I think not

frank samuel
13th June 2010, 14:54
Hello Lightblue. Then if it what it takes... Earth will survive it. But we, at the top of the food chain, would be the first to climb down. And if this oil spill isn't enough to wake us up, there will be other environmental catastrophe to remind us we are acting like zombie. The catastrophe will be as big as the population involved...What get me upset, is not BP or the government, but the total lack of self-responsibility in the "talks" on the subject. As long as we stay "in the problem", "pointing the guilty" without bringing the aspect of the responsibility of the whole, thus avoiding to put our mind and arms to "the solutions", we will "squish around in the oil" and there will be other BPs... It is the perfect victim consciousness pattern, we got to get out of this and take responsibility and action at our own level.

I agree with you Steven humans unfortunately learn the hard way, unless it affect us directly we won't move to do anything about the mess we are in, maybe this is the wake up call we need to finally get serious about the future of our planet. Are we going to let these big companies destroy the planet for the coming generations or just say STOP and do our part whatever that is in whatever way we can, I admit it will not be easy but we have to start somewhere and the time is NOW..

LeeEllisMusic
13th June 2010, 15:06
The last two days I have been deeply grieving over this situation~ almost depressed. Then I realized it was *Anger* that I was feeling, and that it was coupled with a sense of helplessness. Seeing friends on Facebook just going on about their lives... watching life go by and knowing that something beyond comprehension was afoot, and I felt so powerless...

Then yesterday, I compiled several links and sent an e-mail out to about 60 friends. I wonder what they will think? One old friend (who himself had ET experiences years ago) wrote back and said I live in fear and not to contact him again... In his instance, De Nile is a deep river :)

Anyway, here's what I wrote.
Feel free to copy and paste and adjust it how you want.
I tried to keep the more mainstream links up front, so as not to scare them off right off the bat!
Dear Friends,

It gives me no pleasure to send this on, but we are not being told the whole story. Here are several links from the both mainstream media and also several alternative news sources.

It seems that this “leak” may actually be an underground volcano that is unstoppable at this point. The depth to which they drilled breached an unimaginably large and highly pressurized reservoir, and it is exploding unrelentingly. The seabed itself may be compromised. Also highly toxic organic chemical compounds are being released from the reservoir at levels THOUSANDS of times higher than EPA safe levels. Not to mention the million plus gallons of poisonous Corexit dispersants used to keep the massive plumes under the surface and out of sight.

Toxic rains will probably carry these poisons throughout the Gulf and into America’s heartlands. The food chain will be most likely be poisoned. Not to mention oil covering our lands and homes and God Forbid that fires catch onto the oil. The Atlantic conveyor will surely carry this oil and poisons to Europe and then around the globe.

This news is not something the corporate mainstream media or governments want the people to know just yet, but just look at all the information out there and make up your own minds...

Do yourself and your families a favor and TRY not to dismiss this as “Conspiracy Theory”... It’s actually happening ~ open your eyes. This is a global game changer at the least, and it is entirely possible that this could be an ELE ~ Extinction Level Event. Not just for the Gulf Region and the US East and Midwest but for the entire Planet. We shall see...

PS For the record - there ARE a great deal of conspiracy theories out there, which may or may not be true. Much fear and false information. i.e. FEMA camps and mass evacuations. Remember what happened in Katrina, though, and this is exponentially worse... Who knows... It already seems from many reports that there is a media blackout on the real story (see the James Fox info below.) You need to look and DISCERN for yourself. Many people have been stockpiling food and water and cash in preparation for something big coming for quite some time, and sense that the time is near for a game changing event such as this. Whether it is in preparation for a tornado, hurricane, power outages or the apocalypse, it might be a good idea to keep informed and have a plan for yourself and your loved ones and some esentials on hand. Your choice.

If the world as you know it were to end tomorrow or in a few weeks or months, what would you do, how would you live today? In fear or love? Being Aware doesn't mean you have to be in fear. Time to start thinking about all this, if you haven't already...

In the meantime, Connect with Spirit, Stay in your Hearts, and try to BE in the LOVE vibration as much as you can.
We really are all in this together...

~ God Bless us Every One! ~
Here are some links to get you started...

Washingtonsblog with many credible mainstream reports ~ the videos are well worth watching ~
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/06/evidence-points-to-destruction-beneath.html

Senator Bill Nelson (D-Florida) interview with Andrea Mitchell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bj_kco8qTQ (it gets REALLY interesting at 2:30 into the clip)
"We’re looking into something new right now: that there’s reports of oil seeping up from the seabed - which would indicate, if that’s true, that the well casing itself is actually pierced underneath the seabed. If so, the problems we're facing could be just enormous"

Dylan Ratigan/ MSNBC reports on seabed damage and plumes coming from OTHER THAN the BP well hole ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGAoU1H2gM

MUST SEE! James Fox, documentary film maker flew over Grand Isle LA Saturday, June 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBPIPWqOziw

Here’s the June 10th flight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRc-TPgzdGY&feature=player_embedded

Interview with James Fox on the Media blackout in the Gulf
Part 1 ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhXUYcwWRiU

Part 2 ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBPWWnA_Lhs&feature=related

This will effect the crops, the breadbasket of the US and eventually the world from the toxic rains... It may be already happening as far north as Texas and Tennessee...
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-mystery-crop-damage%2C0%2C187535.story?track=rss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZnDYsnRP0

Bill Ryan’s blogs from Project Avalon ~ http://projectavalon.net/

If you're still reading and listening, Pastor Lindsey Williams is an evangelical baptist minister (but don't let that stop you :) and former pilot who has researched and written about the oil industry and has a connection with an industry insider he calls Mr. X who has been extremely accurate in his revelations in the past. Much of his hard information is startling and NOT to be mixed up with his brand of religion or politics.
Lindsey Williams interview ~ http://projectavalon.net/Lindsey_Williams_10_June_2010_Alex_Jones_extract.m p3

And, last but not least, Rachel Maddow's sobering commentary last week ~ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show#37501177

Wood
13th June 2010, 15:16
we are the poison.
I think it is our egos what are the poison. Our egos always in need to feed on the outside world in search for wholeness. And our egos have been implanted on us since birth like a powerful drug. It is our present state of junkies what is the poison. But not we. We just don't see a way to change. Yet.

Maybe this is the awakening the world needs to stop the addiction: a major ecological catastrophe. If this spill expands to all the oceans I think it is likely some organisms would evolve to feed on oil. It would not be nice but I hope it is not the end.

Snowbird
13th June 2010, 15:27
I spent time yesterday listening to Kerry's audio interview with Stewart Swerdlow from late April. Although the entire interview was worth the listen, the last hour was the reason that I was drawn to it without realizing it.

Swerdlow talks about the Illuminati and from his sources, states that the Illuminati are attempting to separate themselves from the Reptilians. Good luck. But what I found the most interesting, was his description(s) of what these have in store for us. The Gulf destruction is simply a stepping stone toward their ultimate goals. They must bring down the U.S. in order to attain their goal of a North American Union. This, is one step closer to their goal of a One World Order.

The one photo in Bill's opening post, shows a bird covered in red goo. I have heard it stated that it isn't oil nor is it dispersant, but red mud from a mud volcano. If indeed they have drilled into a red mud volcano and they attempt to nuke, that will truly be the end. They will have to continue with the coverup and the media blackout in order to contain this. The truth will always prevail, however.

There are millions on planet earth who have collectively seen the light. I, for one, simply don't have that sort of hope for those in the Illuminati and billions of others who uphold and support destruction.

Stewart Swerdlow's web page

http://www.expansions.com/

Interesting charts from Swerdlow's book.

Stewart Swerdlow on the Illuminati and the structure of this reality.

http://www.2012.com.au/Swerdlow.html

Snowbird
13th June 2010, 15:57
time to face facts they can`t cap this well it would just blow again they need about 4 relief wells to reduce the pressure to even consider capping it BP is done they will go bankrupt out of busness and the small folk will have the job of not only cleaning up but also paying for it

It is past the time that the real scientific community, which includes common people, push their way into this horror and get the job done. I'm happy to hear that Kevin Costner and his "common people" brother have been hired by BP to start the cleanup. However, what their company is doing is, saving the oil for BP who will in turn substantially increase the price of a barrel and pass that cost on to us, the consumers. There are other methodologies that can be used simultaneously if it is not too late.

Slick Solution: How Microbes Will Clean Up the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-microbes-clean-up-oil-spills

Operator
13th June 2010, 16:28
Hi All,

I've been reading and digesting the previous posts ...
So much to respond to ... so where to begin.

Well let me start with a keyword here: energy !
Not only is oil used as a cheap form of energy also getting angry produces energy. I am afraid a lot of energy is mis-used. ;)

Being angry is an emotional state and generates a lot of energy. But be careful where you're aiming that energy at.
Some people are aiming it at BP, others are telling that we are guilty ourselves. Please separate the condemnation from the energy.
I think it is fair to say we are ALL responsible (together!) ... mankind is responsible for allowing companies like BP to operate.
Aiming the energy for condemnation will only destruct more ...
It's better to bundle all that energy and aim for a solution

I've quoted Bashar (whoever he represents) before: "Circumstances don't matter, state of being matters"
So ... let's stay calm and BE positive ... we need a solution.
What's upsetting me is that I do not have some good ideas myself yet.

One thing I know for sure is that money making machines will be oiled and greased to make the next profit by some. There are some good initiatives as well of course.
Be careful with your donations, money ends up in the wrong hands too often. It's only a fake solution (like money itself).

Could it be possible that for once people come together, bundle their energy and solve (part of) the problem by themselves ? I think there is no time
to waste and wait for BP or a government to admit that they are out of options. If the reports are accurate beaches and wildlife are already under threat.

I can imagine that local communities start getting together and try to solve parts of the local problems themselves. If so they need support !
But I don't hear those reports ... can anyone on this forum confirm this going on as well ?
E.g. can local communities limit their damage by spreading microbes themselves ?

I think there is another lesson in this as well ... This story gets high level exposure and it would be wonderful if grassroots level action would sprout from this.
But why now and in this case ? Supposedly toxic waste was dumped before the coast of Somalia harming the fisherman and local economy.
Do we care about that as much as the oil spill in this case ?

Then a final note on 'electric cars'. It all boils down to energy. Transportation and all of our economic activities requires energy.
Electricity needs to be generated somewhere ... Life/creation is the art of transforming one sort of energy into the other in a sensible way.

Either we reduce the amount of energy we transform daily or we do it more wisely (or both).
I am afraid it will be like Colonel Miles Quaritch (Avatar) said: " they didn't get the message" and the intensity will be stepped up one more notch.

Sorry for the long post ... I hope it contributes to aim to a more efficient direction and hopefully it stimulates/motivates to find solutions

lightblue
13th June 2010, 16:36
Re: Time to get angry.

Quote Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

snowbird: Sometimes we have to step back and consider the source. The "accident" statement stems from those who are directly associated with the oil industry. I'm not buying the "accident" statement. All one needs to do is follow the money trail and it leads directly to the deep pockets of those involved in this, what most likely will be found to be a crime.

snowbird, i accept your understanding may be right..

accident or a set up - won't change the consenquence...and what pleasure do i get from knowing who to blame if i am in no position to offer a remedy and good alternative for the future...
i would like to know where gordon novel is and how is his project progressing...if bill is reading, please answer if you keep in touch :unsure:...thanks l

hettleman
13th June 2010, 16:37
Quoting Lee...

"If the world as you know it were to end tomorrow or in a few weeks or months, what would you do, how would you live today? In fear or love? Being Aware doesn't mean you have to be in fear. Time to start thinking about all this, if you haven't already..."

"In the meantime, Connect with Spirit, Stay in your Hearts, and try to BE in the LOVE vibration as much as you can.
We really are all in this together..."

"~ God Bless us Every One! ~"

Very well said, Lee. It is not the situation but the way we react to it that matters. I keep receiving "For every problem there is a solution". Even though we may not know or have a solution to this problem, I beleive it is important that we align, pray and ask for a solution, beleiving that one exisits.

Peace of Mind
13th June 2010, 16:54
Saw these pics in the Daily news, along side other pictures with some of BP’s gas stations receiving some vandalism, someone/or one’s is going around in the night throwing brown paint balloons on the signs. Hey, I’m just glad, this is waking up many, it’s always good to see people doing what they can, and it can only be contagious.

Be careful managing anger…

Anger, is like a beast. A wild one, but with experience …it can be tamed. Its existence is only known when we summon it. Controlling this creature can only be beneficial. You brought it to this realm; its out of its elemental….It can only exist when you summon it. is like a This beast can be tamed, but, it’s a wild one

In other words…

Anger is another form of molded energy, a powerful one that must be handled responsibly. Its vibration can become very chaotic, such so, even the conscious individual’s mind is sometimes temporarily distorted…therefore, the feeling of this energy takes hold and consumes you. Potentially, you can become the effect or solution to the cause of this force. Understanding its attributes gives you the upper hand, and edge …you now can harness it, than guild this energy back into the universe with greatness and inspiration…yes, the fire burns…its purpose is to motivate, light a flame under the fanny, and make em holler.

Be safe peeps,

What ever you do, don’t worry about harm, do so… and you’ll shall have it, its just really that simple. Get those thoughts out your mind, just re-focus… Be brave, If a sacrifice must be done… think of the consequences, the energy return, who and how it will affect you and others, weigh it and rate it, than proceed without fear. Do it with honor and never doubt yourself or your intuitions. Trust that your higher self got your back.
Don’t be afraid to exercise patience either, let it marinate…but, know reality is living...so choose to live or be slaved.
Every problem has solutions; infinite ways where you can choose to continue or finish your journey. It has always been your choice…no one else can dictate the future of your moves. But you have to make the steps…having others steer your course and judgments in dealing with your issues will leave you uncomfortable with the results. Each and every one of us is unique, equip to do whatever we want; we just have to believe we can do it…. Live well guys.

Pardon the rambling…

Peace

Snowbird
13th June 2010, 17:06
snowbird, i accept your understanding may be right..

accident or a set up - won't change the consenquence...and what pleasure do i get from knowing who to blame if i am in no position to offer a remedy and good alternative for the future...
i would like to know where gordon novel is and how is his project progressing...if bill is reading, please answer if you keep in touch :unsure:...thanks l

Lightblue, I'm not sure if any one of us takes pleasure in knowing who or what to blame. However, IMO, it is important to understand the reasons for the who or what accomplishing gross harm and destruction to such an important region of our planet. The environment, livelihoods and tourism are all dependent upon the Gulf region remaining in as natural a state as possible. These have all been destroyed by this horrible action.

It appears below, that Gordon Novel has been busy.

Gordon Novel

Early 2010 Novel has made a book public called The Supreme Cosmic Secret. In it Novel explains in detail his conflict with the alleged secret group Majestic 12, his take on the theoretical physics that can explain deployable anti-gravity technology, his theories around the alleged conspiracy of free energy suppression and the implication of its possible deployment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Novel

Snowbird
13th June 2010, 17:11
Lee, I love the letter that you have sent out and you should be proud for taking that action. We can't really expect all people to take the truth upon themselves. Many are simply not ready to accept their own degree of responsibility. It would be interesting to discover how many of the 60 become involved in a solution. It only takes one person, after all, to change the world. :typing:

lightblue
13th June 2010, 17:13
Lightblue, I'm not sure if any one of us takes pleasure in knowing who or what to blame. However, IMO, it is important to understand the reasons for the who or what accomplishing gross harm and destruction to such an important region of our planet. The environment, livelihoods and tourism are all dependent upon the Gulf region remaining in as natural a state as possible. These have all been destroyed by this horrible action.

i know i know and you are right and i am not saying it's unimortant to address the authors of the horror.. i just feel that attending to this leak can't wait one second, so i'll leave everything else for later...

thanks for the link l

Steven
13th June 2010, 17:28
...maybe this is the wake up call we need to finally get serious about the future of our planet...

This is the wake up call indeed and other wake up calls are to be manifested as long as we, the human of Earth, last to reach the necessary threshold to change our way of life. And no matters how much 'realist' some experts are, it will never be too late... The perception of ourselves, the perception of the problem, the perception of the solution... Everything plays in our perception and over this, we have power...

Namaste, Steven

Celine
13th June 2010, 17:57
When something negative keeps repeating in our life...it is usually because we are not learning the lesson needed to move on to the next level

i agree...until WE...change...THEY wont

it is a simple equation with very simple answers IMO

viking
13th June 2010, 18:20
viking:

who are you pushing it with? i try speaking to my friends and most of them just blank me out on that...people are so wound up with thier motgages etc..and where do you push it then - this forum is besides the point as most people are here for similar reasons to yours..and mine...so, how do you present it to who really needs to hear? thanks l

Hi Lightblue...

Yes I know what you mean about speaking to freinds...just keep chipping away...

There is no point in pushing what we know here on this forum. We are all awake.

We need to push what we have learned here into our daily lives, which is what the Paradigm books suggests. This is the whole idea behind George Greens amazing books.

I am constantly planting seeds in conversations within my circle, to the point that they think I'm barmy...hey am I bothered...I also try to post little snippets here and there on facebook, you'd be surprised how many PM's you get!! Some of the folks there are awesome (Torz and Aaron to name but a few) and I see many waking up. But we all need to keep up the pressure as we still have a long way to go. Apart from hijacking all the media Tv stations this is the only way.

viking

HORIZONS
13th June 2010, 18:29
Hi Lightblue...

Yes I know what you mean about speaking to freinds...just keep chipping away...

There is no point in pushing what we know here on this forum. We are all awake.

We need to push what we have learned here into our daily lives, which is what the Paradigm books suggests. This is the whole idea behind George Greens amazing books.

I am constantly planting seeds in conversations within my circle, to the point that they think I'm barmy...hey am I bothered...I also try to post little snippets here and there on facebook, you'd be surprised how many PM's you get!! Some of the folks there are awesome (Torz and Aaron to name but a few) and I see many waking up. But we all need to keep up the pressure as we still have a long way to go. Apart from hijacking all the media Tv stations this is the only way.

viking

same here my friend, same here. This issue could very well fit in to what the GG Paradigm books have been warning about. One paradigm ends and out of the chaos another begins. We do not need another band-aid fix, we need a new paradigm in human living and understanding.

viking
13th June 2010, 18:36
If all government secrets were exposed today, then all of the truth about reality would finally be revealed--and thus, society would fall apart, science would fall apart, all religions would fall apart, the mass media would fall apart. You really think they built this complex web so it could be taken over without any consequences? the rest will take care of itself? can we take care of ourselves? its like holding a tiger in the zoo for most of its life and then letting it free into the wild , the wild it knows little about.

Hey Exhalation...I think you underestimate the resilience of the human race...

Yes we would have initial shock to deal with and calming down and some re-education. Why do you think you are here?

After this humanity would rise to the new paradigm...a new way...a new world. We would all unite with the realisation that we are not alone and never have been. We can take care of ourselves, one way or another, and we will. It is the only way for humanity to grow up and move on to the next cycle. It's inevitable. A bumpy road it will be, but I know we will get there.

viking

yiolas
13th June 2010, 19:14
Lee, What a concise and eloquent letter ! Thank-you so much. Since you gave us permission I will definitely use it in writing to my friends around the world especially friends and family in the U.S. who unfortunately are still slumbering in the Matrix.

avid
13th June 2010, 23:43
Anger is very negative Bill.
Sadness at the devastation and ineptitude of our fellow humans.
There is certainly more to this than the 'fall-guys' at BP; Halliburton up to their necks in it (what a surprise), the rig owners Transocean, and the manipulators of finance Goldman 'Sucks'. It appeared they all 'knew' in advance there would be a 'problem' - but of this magnitude?
However - the PTWere are flailing around in desperation. We are waking up in our millions. Despite the 'World Cup' trying to distract people. Israel can't even overcome their atrocities any more, as the MSM are now starting to tell the TRUTH at last!

It's not time to be angry Bill - this is our alarm call to those not yet awake - it's time to unify and be as constructive as we can in these difficult times. It's time to put those negative entities away forever and do what we can for our beleaguered Gaia and her species.
Those poor creatures are indeed our wake-up call.
Avid

Bill Ryan
14th June 2010, 00:03
Anger is very negative Bill.
Sadness at the devastation and ineptitude of our fellow humans.
There is certainly more to this than the 'fall-guys' at BP; Halliburton up to their necks in it (what a surprise), the rig owners Transocean, and the manipulators of finance Goldman 'Sucks'. It appeared they all 'knew' in advance there would be a 'problem' - but of this magnitude?
However - the PTWere are flailing around in desperation. We are waking up in our millions. Despite the 'World Cup' trying to distract people. Israel can't even overcome their atrocities any more, as the MSM are now starting to tell the TRUTH at last!

It's not time to be angry Bill - this is our alarm call to those not yet awake - it's time to unify and be as constructive as we can in these difficult times. It's time to put those negative entities away forever and do what we can for our beleaguered Gaia and her species.
Those poor creatures are indeed our wake-up call.
Avid

Hi there, avid:

I'd suggest that anger isn't necessarily negative... it's what one does with it that can be.

Anger is more causative than sadness. To feel sad is to feel an effect. To feel anger is to intend to be at cause.

When I titled the thread TIME TO GET ANGRY I didn't mean 'time to get violent', or 'time to start yelling and being abusive'.

I meant 'time to get motivated to do or be something proactive'. Because if you feel angry, it means that you have a strong intention to change something.

I could also have written TIME TO START DOING WHAT WE CAME HERE TO DO. :)

Aristotle wrote:

Anyone can become angry - that's easy.
But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right reasons, and in the right way - that's not easy.

Love, Bill

Ross
14th June 2010, 00:16
Anger used in the positive sense is a great motivator...

Use the anger emotion for a creative use, do not let the angry emotion use you.

Peace

frank samuel
14th June 2010, 00:53
Anger if used wisely can become a motivating factor to stand your ground against injustices , just as Martin Luther King Jr. did in the sixties . Anger in this sense is not revengeful but just and it helps to muster the courage to take action in a creative and constructive way to educate those that out of ignorance are destroying the environment not only for this generation but generations to come. The time is now to size the moment and turn this catastrophe around, the grass roots movements to educate and offer viable alternative solutions from our dependence on oil is the way to go. Even now we are at the brink of no return still I am hopeful that we can muster the courage to stand our ground and say enough is enough:thumb:

bluestflame
14th June 2010, 00:59
an event of this magnitude with such far reaching consequences , many have been living in a bubble , as that illusion of what's really been going on in the world becomes known , revealed , even if at first the information is rejected , it's important that the information is available for those that choose to "suspend disbelief"

maybe this will assist to articulate :

"Here is the grief model called "The 7 Stages of Grief":

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-
As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

7 Stages of Grief...

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

7 stages of grief...

You will start to look forward and actually plan things for the future. Eventually, you will be able to think about your lost loved one without pain; sadness, yes, but the wrenching pain will be gone. You will once again anticipate some good times to come, and yes, even find joy again in the experience of living. "

http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html

Grizzom
14th June 2010, 01:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmQLccLYOYY&feature=fvw

Where are all the environmentalists?

bluestflame
14th June 2010, 01:08
the loss many will be facing is the shattering of the illusion, the way of life, the belief in a manufactured and manipulated reality as being valid, as they are forced to confront the deception that has been perpetrated upon humanity throughout history , the manipulations , dissillusionment a necessary step in the process of awakening to the big picture , unfixated . the focus freed then ready to explore other potentials , other options

we are entitled to something better and while we hold on to the way things are , unaware , we sustain it

MargueriteBee
14th June 2010, 02:14
I wish we could take all the people who have to evacuate and set them all up on Kin Domains ie Ringing Ceders series. The goberment could do that.

illuminate
14th June 2010, 02:18
A sign from a BP gas station:

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac288/illuminate_photos/BPStationSign.jpg

Lost Soul
14th June 2010, 04:16
Poor planet.

MargueriteBee
14th June 2010, 04:53
We may not be the poison but we buy crap they pollute the earth to sell us. Watch what you buy, don't buy from corporate anymore.

I absolutely love dumping trash on BP stations but it won't do any good if we keep burning gas. We HAVE to stop buying it.

I turn my back on the Corporation and those who own them.

Victoria Tintagel
14th June 2010, 07:17
Thank you, Morguana! I feel touched by the pictures here and your following words, quote:
"as malcome x said ''anger is a gift''
m"
We can help these creatures by sharing in their suffering, without loosing our power to act and bring change, love is the key.

Anchor
14th June 2010, 09:13
A sign from a BP gas station:

This is the best - cosmic humor.

John..

morguana
14th June 2010, 09:26
Thank you, Morguana! I feel touched by the pictures here and your following words, quote:
"as malcome x said ''anger is a gift''
m"
We can help these creatures by sharing in their suffering, without loosing our power to act and bring change, love is the key.

yes love is the key, from the heart without the mind stepping in
love m

jaybee
14th June 2010, 12:19
We may not be the poison but we buy crap they pollute the earth to sell us. Watch what you buy, don't buy from corporate anymore.

I absolutely love dumping trash on BP stations but it won't do any good if we keep burning gas. We HAVE to stop buying it.

I hear you....but huge corporations like BP have become so interwoven with national + world economy that they have created a situation where if THEY fall...so does everyone else (to differing degees). For example societies are now geared around driving cars and using petrol. Not saying this can't change, but it can't change quickly.

Also...lots of people depend on investment in these mega companies/corporations...to pay their pensions.

I surpose what I'm trying to say...is that companies like BP can to a degree hold people to ransom...this isn't right...but it's the way things have gone in modern times.

I most certainly don't approve of it....but the number of jobs, pensions etc that are tied up in a company like this.....makes punishing the right people....difficult. Without
punishing millions of innocent people.

What a mess!

Eligos
14th June 2010, 13:07
Jane burgermeister has just posted this on her site. If this is true, this could trigger severe insurrection.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010/06/13/40-million-people-in-gulf-oil-spill-region-to-be-evacuated-by-military-rumours-say/

40 million people in Gulf oil spill region to be “evacuated” by military, sources say
June 13, 2010 by Jane Burgermeister
The US military is preparing to “evacuate” 40 million people in the region of the Gulf oil spill under the pretext of toxicity, according to sources.

40 million people could only be accomodated in the notorious FEMA camps, built around the country and resembling concentration camps or prisons and with on site incinerators.

Although this move to camps appears to be being sold to people as only temporary, there is strong evidence that the oil spill was started deliberately in order to implement martial law and find an excuse to put people in FEMA prison camps as part of a Bilderberg agenda to take of the USA.

This is a report:

“Info from an Oil Industry guy in Texas :

Gulf oil spill cannot be stopped using any conventional method as the Well Riser Pipe has become loose in the drill hole and oil is gushing out from around the base of the pipe. and the casing pipe has become fractured from pumping high pressure mud during the top kill process. Other geological reports are now surfacing that there are several other very large leaks some distance from the well head as the sea bottom has been fractured from the high pressure (2200psi) of 80K barrels a day seeping horizontally into layers of surrounding strata.

There is currently a major news black out over the entire area from New Orleans to Florida, but my sources tell me the following is currently in the staging process for the following:
Military is mobilizing for an all out evacuation of the entire region approximately 40M people due to extreme toxicity of the methane, hydrogen sulfide and hydrogen cyanide, other reports indicate the only solution that can possibly contain the main leak is a Nuke placed down the second relief Well sometime in September. Remember: I did tell you that was what it would take!.
Big problem is where to put the displaced persons until they can effect a fix.

Furthermore if the seabed is already fractured the Nuke could cause the situation to become untenable if it isn’t perfectly executed and really no one knows exactly how much explosive force is required and not harm the cap over the oil field which stretches from Venezuela to Utah.

Moreover: BP and Transocean will be filing bankruptcy within a couple of weeks leaving the American people to foot the bill which is expected to reach half a Trillion Dollars. BP has already spent 2 Billion and US Coast Guard and Navy another 3 Billion and that is nothing compared to the clean up if this goes on until the Oct or Nov.

This could push the US over the brink as there are no sources available to borrow any additional money.
My source tell me that If the seabed is fractured then all gulf coast drilling will be suspended.. period and that will force the price of energy and gas to double world wide within a few months
There is a lot more but Ill save you from the worst case scenario regarding the final option. Its unthinkable if it goes wrong!
I know this sounds a bit extreme but my information is rock solid.

(end of info)

This only appears to confirm what people like Lindsey Williams, & others, have already stated.

Snowbird
14th June 2010, 13:58
Jane burgermeister has just posted this on her site. If this is true, this could trigger severe insurrection.

This may be just what the good doctor ordered.

"Time to get angry" can also be defined as a passion-for-action.

Eligos
14th June 2010, 15:04
Indeed! Very apropos Snowbird!

Humble Janitor
15th June 2010, 07:29
economic collapse , swine flu outbreak and now gulf oil disater. i think they are toying with us but i could be wrong...... at the end of the day we still stay powerless and controlled. anger is only a powerful weapon if you intend to use it.

Two out of the three have failed so far. I would think that even this will not be enough for them to take total control.

But you can make a difference by spreading the word and spreading long and spreading it hard. I know people on here don't like Facebook but it is a powerful tool that when manipulated correctly, will get the word out on this disaster and it is currently doing so. There are anti-BP groups springing up everyday. What we really need is for people to see that it's not only BP, but every other oil company that has been involved in an environmental or social disaster in the past (Exxon-Mobil for example, Shell Oil's human-rights abuses in Nigeria, etc).

If people can put aside their political differences and use this disaster as a starting point to "clean the slate" and work together, anything's possible.

...we're not done just yet.

Humble Janitor
15th June 2010, 07:41

Easier said than done. The least (and very least) one can do is educate themselves on this subject and go even further and find out who produces what and how they do so and find alternatives. Takes time but well worth it.

Or you could just abandon your car and reduce your consumption of anything made with petroleum. Again, not easy and while it's not a good excuse, the public transportation system around where I live could be better so that I could leave my car parked for long periods of time. I'd rather not buy any more gas, period.

MargueriteBee
15th June 2010, 07:48
Since my commute is out my front door I don't use much gas anyway but I do have it down to three gallons a month. Since I eat out of the garden and don't buy much I don't have much packaging and hardly any trash. I've thought about getting an electric bike that can be charged while pedaling. There's all kinds of way let's put our minds to it.

Better energy is an answer.

Humble Janitor
15th June 2010, 07:51
Re: Peace of Mind's post on Page 5 about managing anger:

While throwing brown paint balloons at BP stations may not be the best way to express anger, whoever is doing it has probably decided that the line between right and wrong is blurred, much like the U.S government and BP working hand in hand to enforce a media blackout. If they keep trying to hide the facts from people, then people will find ways to express their anger.

Hopefully, it does not result in people getting hurt or killed as a result. I feel that anger can escalate and release violently and we must remember to be vigilant and not get caught up in doing things that they probably want us to do.

rosie
16th June 2010, 00:52
Knowing that I can help to lessen my foot print on earth, gives me hope. I don't expect a miracle, but I am hoping and praying for all to come together to bring free and clean energy to all peoples. We do not need large corporate organizations, we already have the minds that can do this, we just need to support them more, and support the puppet masters, much less.

If we cannot trust our own kind, to take the leap and hold on with all our strength, then we may just end up doing this again and again, until we get it right. :(

I did this picture for my friends and family, sometimes a little shock therapy can work wonders. This is one picture I did not enjoy seeing in my mind, while working on it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/6ibb87.jpg

noxon medem
17th June 2010, 08:01
- Maybe Time for an argument ?

(Monty Pythons Flying Circus, and "the argument-sketch")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

- And rosie, the graphic is wonderful, even with all its implications.

tron
17th June 2010, 13:22
time to beat our feet with the heart of a children
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/16/f7n1fb8f82euanwmedium.jpg

Peace of Mind
18th June 2010, 19:32
I totally agree Humble Janitor :thumb: It's not what we do.... but how we do it…

Hey Tron, thats a funny and cute pic, thanks.

and...your name also reminded me of this…
http://thenewcaferacersociety.blogspot.com/2008/04/revolutionary-bike-may-be-too-quiet.html

I’ve been keeping my eyes on the “ENV” bike for a few years now. Not only does it look nice and runs great but the power source can also be used to power other things too…such as your house. I don’t know why this technology is being kept on the hush hush…

More here….
http://www.dirtrider.com/features/141_0509_env_hydro_bike/index.html

Peace

3optic
19th June 2010, 17:25
Time to get information. Here's a pretty cogent breakdown of background info by Paul Watson of Prisonplanet.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/utpZmU4V0ps&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/utpZmU4V0ps&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

kinsuemei2
20th June 2010, 23:39
I believe that this makes us angry.. but if anger is our motivation then were already doomed to fail. our motivation can not be as simple as love or hate, anger or fear, our motivation should be on raising the spiritual awareness of those who serve and make them aware of whom they serve, change that and reality is ours to shape.

being angry is not enough we must apply and act. because we can't choose to get angry simply because this is on our doorstep, we must chose to want this change from the moment we awaken from our spiritual slumber, angry? I have been angry all my life, but know I know why I am angry and how to channel that anger into something positive

loveandgratitude
24th June 2010, 07:07
Now more than everyour assistance is needed with focused prayers and connecting to the Light energy

Ask for Divine assistance to cease the flow of oil in the Gulfto return the area to balanced condition. Include the marine animals to be held in Divine healing hands of Light.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THE GULF OF MEXICO

YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

The recent oil spill in the Gulf is escalating with catastrophic vulnerability concerning the wellhead. Experts say a huge and very toxic gas bubble has formed and extreme pressure is building - fissures have already developed. They are predicting real possibility of volcanic like explosion producing tsunami and other major events.

VOLCANIC TSUNAMI AND POISON GAS ALERT

In these next few weekswe will experience extremely powerful energy especially with the astro alignmentssolstice and eclipses.

Now more than everyour assistance is needed with focused prayers and connecting to the Light energy. Ask for Divine assistance to cease the flow of oil in the Gulfto return the area to balanced condition. Include the marine animals to be held in Divine healing hands of Light.

Please ask everyone around you and network groups to assist in combining this focus starting NOW connecting to the Universal energies.

PROFESSOR EMOTO:
A friend just sent me the followingwhich she has just received -
It is 'straight from the horse's mouthand I want to share with you because it is so focusing for our energies in
Response to the Gulf tragedy and is so powerful for healing the waters and its inhabitants -

Today at our church we read a letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other thingshis research revealed that water physically responds to emotions.
Right nowmost of us have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we are justified in that emotionwe may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life formsif we sincerelypowerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr Emotohimselfhas proposed.

PRAYER:
"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures
In the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
To the whalesdolphinspelicansfishshellfishplanktonscorals algaeand
All living creatures . . . I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you. "

I am passing this request to people who I believe might be willing to participate in this prayerto set an intention of love and healing that is so largeso overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.
We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energyspeaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.
We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today.

Please join - repeating this healing prayer of Dr. Emoto's.
And feel free to copy and paste this to send it around the planet.
Let's take chargeand do our own clean up!

Your focus is alignmed to Divine Will and the highest good of all concerned.

THANK YOU FOR SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

joelmags
25th June 2010, 08:50
hi bill,

rather, get even:

we make and use our own biodiesel from used fast food cooking oil. i have not been to a gas station for more than four years.

we plant our own herbs and vegetables, raise our own chickens and geese.

we pump up water from two underground streams with a windmill.

we produce our own electricity from solar photo voltaic and a wind turbine.

we have planted two hectares to native hardwoods and another two hectares to indigenous fruit trees. we have already planted more than four hectares of black pepper and coffee. all ringed with solid thickets of thorny bamboo.

we cook with a smokeless fireplace and brick oven.

this is what we call anger management. positive action.

this allows us to be calm and focused in order to help other people in need. people who doctors have given up on. people who cannot even afford doctors. people with hopeless and degenerative diseases. with bee sting therapy.

this finally unburdens our spirits and allows us to pray and seek higher consciousness. empowering our minds to create more worthwhile things with our hearts.

and help more souls.

thank you bill for keeping us abreast with worldly developments. this makes us redouble all our present efforts, so we can sleep soundly every night. and rise with even more resolve and energy early every morning.

we feel that we are making a difference, just by doing what we do. thank you again ;)

quixote

ascendingstarseed
25th June 2010, 10:51
Please boycott BP immediately (if you haven't done so already).

Love,

Kriya

You're right, we should boycott BP gasoline products.We should also keep in mind the small business owner who owns the BP gas stations makes their money off food, drink and other items inside the store. So while we boycott BP gasoline, lets not forget to patronize the convenient stores because the owners are becoming another casualty of this event.

illuminate
25th June 2010, 13:43
this is what we call anger management. positive action.

Brilliant!

this allows us to be calm and focused in order to help other people in need. people who doctors have given up on. people who cannot even afford doctors. people with hopeless and degenerative diseases. with bee sting therapy.

Thank YOU!

we feel that we are making a difference, just by doing what we do.

EXACTLY!!!
each of us is making a difference, EVERY SINGLE SECOND, whether we realize it or not!
So why not make it a positive one?

Thanks for such a lovely post and for living by example.
With Love!

:love:

xbusymom
28th June 2010, 15:30
someone came up with the idea to send an email out to everyone around the world:

--------------------------
Subject: Heal the Earth project

Yesterday at our spiritual center we read a letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things, his research reveals that water physically responds to emotions.

The Earth responds to the natural vibrations of the Cosmos, and we can direct those vibrations for either good or bad … So now is the time to set aside the anger of the non-response to the Gulf Oil Spill and simply re-direct our energies to take action ourselves. We don’t need to confront anyone, nor make a special trip to the Gulf;

Just pray with us:

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.

To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all living creatures . . . I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. "

We are passing this request to people who we believe might be willing to participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.

We are not powerless.

We are powerful.

Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily…multiple times daily….can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.
We don't have to know how……we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today.

Please join us in often repeating this healing prayer of Dr. Emoto.

And feel free to copy and paste this to send it around the planet.

Let's take charge, and do our own clean up! And so it is! Pass it on.

Thank you Dr. Emoto

-----------------
here is the original linked page... http://humanityhealing.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dr-masaru-emotos-healing

Celine
28th June 2010, 15:37
Anger sometimes can be a useful tool...but it is rarely properly directed IMO.

i prefer to belive that it is time to..

Get focussed ....not loose site of the goal.

Time to act....not react too impulsively and loose hope.

xbusymom
28th June 2010, 15:50
Gas station and convenience store owners said protesters are targeting the wrong people.

the protestors probably ARE doing the right thing to the wrong people... I am not for certain on this, but as I understand the way things work- the gas stations are FRANCHISED out to people, which means if customers don't get gas at that station, the FRANCHISER-OWNER (read: little guy trying to make a living) gets bancrupted, and BP CORP is not affected at all- they will just pick up the next Business Application and set up someone else to RENT that station.

Peace of Mind
28th June 2010, 16:45
I don’t now exactly how it works, but the faster these franchise owners change their names, the better it will be for them. Yeah, it’s unfortunate, but I believe it’s a small price to pay in when important statements need to be made.

Peace

wynderer
8th July 2010, 14:54
Bill, you may decide to ban me after this post -- but it is what is heavily on my heart

before i begin this post proper, a thought about anger -- an Earth First! & animal rights slogan is:

Anger + Love = Action

also before i begin my post, i'd like to give my credentials, so that maybe people will listen to me: i am an abductee & a contactee -- also during my life [i am now 63], i have met Medicine Men or Women from 5 different tribes [i am white] who have all told me that i am 'gifted,' 'called to be a shaman,' etc -- the last Medicine Man i did not meet personally -- his granddaughter, a teenager at the time, & i became friends -- she saw something in me & called him to talk about me -- he lives on a reservation that does not allow whites -- he told her that i am a 'woman who sees more than most,' that there are few of us left on the planet, & that life is very difficult for us [ i do not feel special -- i feel very very sad for Earth humans, tho -- i used to feel mostly anger at humans, my sadness going to the poor animals, trees, etc, & Earth herself -- but now i feel sadness for humans also]

it seems to me that most humans have lost the survival instinct -- centuries of our hidden controllers doing their best to breed out/ wipe out/ or control all the Alpha males & females has played a big part in this -- this NWO Gulf oil attack -- it will poison all our oceans in time -- human bodies are 70% water -- when there is no more clean [what passes for clean now] water -- the Creator made our bodies to live in clean air & play in & use clean water

i don't understand human beings -- how so many can go on w/their lives while destruction of their species is staring them in the face -- i guess there have been too many millions of humans, too many centuries of practicing 'On the Turning Away' [Pink Floyd] -- turning away from caring what happens to others --this must shut down other vital parts of the human psyche

here is part of something i wrote to Jean Hudon, whose 'EarthRainbowNetwork' news compilations are among the best, imo -- i was surprised that he included it in a recent compilation, as he & i had a falling out for a while over my 'negativity' --

'For almost all my life i have known that great destruction & mass deaths were waiting in the future

the fact that so many lightworkers see this as a 'negative' tells me that there is a fear of death in them -- & the lightworker hope of rescue from someone somewhere out there tells me that lightworkers don't know much about history -- there has been no rescue during centuries of war, cruelty, & genocides -- why people think rescue is on the way now beats me -- the mass of humans are incredibly self-centered, or at best species-centered --during my 40 plus years of being an organic vegan, i have had to watch most of the humans around me enthusiastically take part in poisoning the Earth & in terrible cruelty to animals -- only about 1% of humans are vegans [opting out from the cruelty]

on the one hand, the military-industrial-ET complex [James Casbolt's term] is responsible for the beginning destruction of all biological life on Earth, because of their increasingly sophisticated mass mind control [personally i think that the NWO plan is to make Earth into a barren sterile military base for their expansion into the galaxy thru war & conquest]

on the other hand, this is a free will Universe, & humans all have free will, & thus also are responsible [ i think David Icke is right, that one of the biggest mechanisms of control of humans is the fear of being different -- a 'safety in belonging to the herd' kind of thing -- & the NWO has seen to it that buying toxic products of all kinds, & thinking that a meal is not a meal w/o a dead animal , is the herd mindset]

i believe that the NWO Gulf oil attack is the beginning of the very active stage of mass population reduction [of humans -- it's been stepped up w/the other animals on this planet for the last 50 yrs] -- & i think it is time to think about one's death -- if this seems negative, then i suggest there is a fear of death somewhere in the unconscious, & a lack of trust in God/The Creator

there is some justification for human fear of death -- the ET/OD beings who serve the NWO have pretty much complete control of Earth's astral planes, & have set up many soul traps there -- & all the black ops manipulations of time & space have helped to create these wormhole traps

both to you, Jean, & on several forums i have written about Chet Snow's 'Mass Dreams of the Future' -- i have never received one bit of feedback when i write about this -- but, undeterred, i'll try again

Chet Snow was working as a past life regressionist -- the unconscious takes things literally, & in one regression he misworded his instructions & his client began experiencing/describing a future life -- intrigued, C Snow began progressing his clients to a future life -- tho each person described his/her life from the individual p.o.v., Snow learned that there were 3 distinctly different futures/timelines? ahead

the one that most humans are going to is a barren poisoned Earth, the humans living in glass-like domes -- one man said this was the 'loneliest life' he had ever experienced [ i always wonder if this is the Earth that the NWO controls, & if the reptilians & greys live underground]

the second future timeline was of humans living in a physical survival mode -- little armed bands all fighting each other [i imagine the super soldiers will be valuable assets in this future]

the third is the future you, Jean, & others including myself have seen in vision -- an Earth pure & cherished, of which one man said, 'No animals are ever hurt here' [not many humans there, i'd guess]

you might remember that i am a vociferous critic of the 'we create our own reality' belief -- i have vague memories of living somewhere else where my thoughts COULD create reality -- the God-given ability of all humans to create by thought has been stolen by the NWO & freely given away by most humans -- the most we get here is the occasional 'manifestation' & sometimes lots of little synchronicities

i do think, however, that our state of consciousness at death will determine where we end up after leaving the body -- the state of consciousness/beingness that each individual has created in this life & others -- some WILL escape the NWO wormhole traps'

in conclusion, i want to say that i hope i am dead wrong in what i see coming -- & that there WILL be a mass awakening to a higher consciousness of love & compassion for ALL beings on Earth -- it ain't over till the Fat Lady sings, & miracles do happen -- & i pray often that humans WILL wake up -- how beautiful that would be -- what makes me so very sad is that in every true human, there is a Light that is so lovely, however dim it may be

Bill Ryan
8th July 2010, 15:29
(a lot of good stuff)

This is an important post, and I agree with much that you say.

I was told, 25 years ago, by someone I no longer believe was fully human: "The Earth is a very beautiful place. It won't always be this way".

Those words haunt me still.

I know a little about Chet Snow's work. Working with Dr. Helen Wambach in what is now called hypnotic progression, he identified several possible general future scenarios - but (although he gave a clear caveat about dating) he has been so far simply plain wrong about almost everything.

I do understand, though, that some people (including, I believe, Snow) have claimed that sometime in the early 90s we were able to 'buy' 10-14 years of extra time, 'inserted' into the degenerating timeline, as a result of which forecasts for 1998 might occur in 2012... etc.

The Earth IS being trashed. This is one of my rants, as well. And it's 100% fine to draw attention to that here.

The philosophical/ metaphysical issue then becomes how we should react. I loved your formula: Anger + Love = Action. This is so true - and is a much better way of expressing how I started this thread.

I do think the Gulf of Mexico crisis will end soon. I think the relief wells will do their job - and there's been much hype about that situation, some of which is true but much of which is not. (I now call into question some important parts of Lindsay Williams' data, but I'll leave that for another thread.)

It's a bad situation, but not as bad as some people believe... and not as bad as it COULD be. I do think something changed in all that several weeks ago.

The opportunity is for a wake-up call.... and if we don't jump up and get going, we may find that the alarm is set to repeat. Next time it may be louder and longer.

I'm an optimist, but also a realist. I believe in the potential magnificence of the human race, but all our weaknesses are also clear. Like you, my understanding is that at high levels of society and government we're being puppeteered by demonic beings (no other way to describe them) whose best defense is that few people believe they exist, but who are NOT invincible.

They too can be transformed, and I know many people whose work that is right now.

Things are changing - gradually - but we'll only be able to see later whether we've scraped home or not.

Here's the music:

Pink Floyd: On The Turning Away (http://projectavalon.net/Pink_Floyd_On_the_Turning_Away.mp3)

If anyone is unfamiliar with this song, you must listen.

Etherios
8th July 2010, 16:17
So bill from what you say here i feel that you are not really sure we will have a big wake up result... ppl will need a louder longer alarm ... which is sad for our kind. The oil spill will end soon but what will be the resulting damage?

What i am trying to see is will anything change? ...

Peace of Mind
8th July 2010, 17:25
Change is inevitable, but will it be for the better or worse…that remains to be seen. It’s up to the people…not the government or aliens.

If we were to predict the future by what we are witnessing in the world at this very moment…I kind of doubt it would be for the better, unless it happens in the final hour. However, by then the quality of the planet and ideas of living in peace will be lost, And, if I’m still around (unfortunately), I know I will not be in the mood to hear comments like “I told you so“and “I’m sorry, you were right”.

When the volcano in Switzerland, the spirals in Norway, explanations to Obama’s peace prize, Haiti’s Earthquake, secrecy in the Gulf of Aden, Orbs seen around the Sun, wars and mysteries in the middle east, record breaking heat waves, and the disaster of the Gulf coast is silenced….just so we can concentrate and talk about Lebron James, Lindsey Lohan, Lady GaGa, Tiger Woods, the world cup, degrading reality TV shows, Poli-tricks, and whine over the way we individually express ourselves…then we are in some serious trouble. I’m still staying optimistic because I do witness people waking up…but many of them are so sleepy that they can barely stay awake. The sleeping pills are just too strong.

For such amazing species, humans often seem like they have been broken. Life here on Earth is full of procrastinators, talkers, envious blind egotistical minds, wicked minds, timid minds, and way too much innocent ignorance. The Human race is on the verge of complete universal embarrassment. We can potentially be the pride of the bunch but we always seem to choose to be the victims and bad apples.
I’m just glad that this reality is only temporary. I used to think that I died and came to hell, but since life here is not eternal…I’ve found something else to be grateful of…other than family and the extremely rare places such as this one.

Peace

illuminate
8th July 2010, 17:33
you might remember that i am a vociferous critic of the 'we create our own reality' belief -- i have vague memories of living somewhere else where my thoughts COULD create reality -- the God-given ability of all humans to create by thought has been stolen by the NWO & freely given away by most humans -This is SO true!!

“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
Unknown

Hello wynderer and welcome!!!
Excellent post and I could honestly relate to every word! Thank you for bringing this up, we all need to
discuss this as much as possible. The more we continue to ignore and deny, the more we stand still.

this is a free will Universe, & humans all have free will, & thus also are responsible

Responsible, not just for what we have done, but for what we WILL do as well.

Everything is TOTALLY up to us

I've posted this before, but it fits here nicely too:

What we think and believe in our minds determines all of our actions,
and so, the state of the world, and it's problems,
are a perfect reflection of the thought processes of the people that inhabit it.

The world's problems cannot be solved by trying to fix the outcomes and EFFECTS of our thought processes.
It's the THOUGHT PROCESSES that must be changed.

In other words, every individual has to change oneself in order to change the world.
Rather than thinking that others need to change themselves to suit your opinions,
you must change yourself, and those opinions.

Peace of mind creates peace in the world,
and it all starts with YOU.

It's a bad situation, but not as bad as some people believe... and not as bad as it COULD be. I do think something changed in all that several weeks ago.

The opportunity is for a wake-up call.... and if we don't jump up and get going, we may find that the alarm is set to repeat. Next time it may be louder and longer.
I agree 100%.

What i am trying to see is will anything change? ...

YES!!! Things ARE changing and we are making a difference every single second.

"Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world"

in conclusion, i want to say that i hope i am dead wrong in what i see coming -- & that there WILL be a mass awakening to a higher consciousness of love & compassion for ALL beings on Earth -- it ain't over till the Fat Lady sings, & miracles do happen -- & i pray often that humans WILL wake up -- how beautiful that would be -- what makes me so very sad is that in every true human, there is a Light that is so lovely, however dim it may be
in conclusion...there WILL be a mass awakening to a higher consciousness of love & compassion for ALL beings...miracles do happen...pray often...humans WILL wake up...beautiful

:love:

Love in you!

Ba-ba-Ra
8th July 2010, 19:00
The philosophical/ metaphysical issue then becomes how we should react. I loved your formula: Anger + Love = Action. This is so true - and is a much better way of expressing how I started this thread.

I do think the Gulf of Mexico crisis will end soon. I think the relief wells will do their job - and there's been much hype about that situation, some of which is true but much of which is not. (I now call into question some important parts of Lindsay Williams' data, but I'll leave that for another thread.)

I'm an optimist, but also a realist. I believe in the potential magnificence of the human race, but all our weaknesses are also clear. Like you, my understanding is that at high levels of society and government we're being puppeteered by demonic beings (no other way to describe them) whose best defense is that few people believe they exist, but who are NOT invincible.

They too can be transformed, and I know many people whose work that is right now.

Hi Bill and all others,

I feel everyone's pain, frustration, anger, etc., over this situation, along with everything else that's happening world-wide and I am right there with you. Although I, too, have felt a shift in the last 2 weeks, but at this point I'm not sure if it's a genuine universal shift or just my own personal shift. In my opinion, as long as Capitalism (or any other "ism") is dictating our way of life, than we will always have the have & have nots as well as those competing for money and power.

I would like to suggest the following: For those of you not aware of the Zeitgeist Movement (neither political or religious) I encourage you to check out their website: www.zeitgeistmovement.com Once you enter the website scroll down & listen to the video titled 'Resource Base Society'. It presents us with a new possibility of how to live in harmony w/our gracious planet. I'm not suggesting that we ignore what's happening in the Gulf and elsewhere, I suggesting we keep part of our focus on what's wrong, but also shift part of our focus to a new possibility. Something that gives us hope. Because I think many of us at this point feel overwhelmed between the financial, natural and man-made disasters and that is what the PTB are counting on. Because once all hope is taken from us, we give up. But if we have something to give us some hope and positive direction - and believe me the zeitgeist movement has tremendous potential as first it points out what's wrong and how we got here, but then it presents a solution. Is the solution perfect, probably not, but it's a beginning, something to build on. I sincerely hope that it helps many to see and feel more light.

Ba-ba-Ra

Deega
8th July 2010, 21:53
Time to get angry...! Yes almightedly!

May we be strong altogether to put actions into it...! The constraints to put actions to anger are many..., all of the concern parties are not on the same playing field, we all know the wealthy people wishes that the oil disaster has never happen...!, but, would they get involved with the masses toward action, probably, but they mayl wait in to see what BP, the US government, other governments, the Corporate World do… , and in the mean time, oil, gases, still pour out of the sea bed, so, people, citizens are the one to put in actions.

If we want to make a difference, we need different things.

First, a disaster is usually one thing that gather people together, we have one so the first thing is met.

Second, we need to have champion (Green Peace, International Agencies, big corporation, others) that accept to tackle the disaster…, any on the horizon…? How and when may we find one…?

Third, we need to have a concerted information strategy to get people actions.., are we there and if not, may I do something!

Fourth, we need to have financial support and backing to bring in the fundamentals to actions.

Fifth, in looking at the US Statistics (http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/brief.html) , in 2007, there was 37,3 millions Americans (below poverty level) and in 2008, there were 8.9 millions Americans unemployed, may we motivate them to actions…!, very difficult here for reality reasons. In 2008, US population was 304 millions (rounded) with 145 millions employed, how can we get 10% of them in actions…?

And although, we are angry, we are caught up by our daily life, family, work, community, how can one quite his job and get on actions (which one, how, when, where), I don’t have the answer, but my wishes are that I can do something about it.

As you are all aware of the “Report of Iron Mountain 1966 (RIM)”, over the last four decades, the US was in war (Recommandations of the RIM), with a lot of money pouring in this path (Pentagon, Defense, National Security, etc), and not much was planned for natural disaster such as Katrina and now the “Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico”, so may guess is, may we influence political representatives from different nations and particularly the US, I don’t know, but we need to try!

May we all be bless and the cosmic intelligence guide us in actions.

Deega

PHARAOH
9th July 2010, 01:47
Think we should begin to act; by going back to riding bikes where and when you can, stop flying and drive. But more importantly, stop complying with all of these systems of control, i.e. drivers license, registration of all vehicles especially BABIES, providing your zip code, phone or e-mail at a register, start using cash, stop carrying i.d. Gahndi was a great example of how non violent non-compliance was the most effective weapon. We can freely and willingly disassociate at any time and i choose "NOW".

AMOR!!!

Gareth
9th July 2010, 02:01
I would consider this a big nudge in the process of waking up the masses

I agree

G

Rimbaud
9th July 2010, 02:21
I'm sorry to cast a shadow over this debate, but anger and platitudes aren't an answer when one sits on their computer condemning all and sundry. By virtue of the fact that you're all sitting on your butts saying "Oh how awful" shows what weaklings you are. For instance I was in Turkey last week, loading a shipment of condoms and lubricant ..of all things. As bizarre as it sounds..that shipment was deemed as essential. In the same shipment were loads of morphine ampules (for injury) and tons and tons of dried baby milk.

I managed to do that whilst still contributing to this site. Granted that I live in Europe so it's relatively easy for me to do it...but I'm getting a wee bit sick and tired of the "airy fairy" types who just sit on their arses doing nothing at all..for anyone at all. They love to tell you how "AWAKE" they are whilst contributing very little. It's very easy to have your head in the clouds..I could do it too! but I'd rather take action than simply commenting on inaction.

I don't do this for Camelot or Avelon alone...I do it because I DETEST injustice and will give my life if need be to make this..Our World a better place to live in. This is my response..I hope it has rubbed some of the people on here the wrong way..I hope they get out of there bloody chairs and fight for Humanity.

Please excuse my swearing; but I'm getting a bit cross about many folk on this site who seem to be doing sod all to bring about the change that we're all desperate for.

Rimbaud

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BTW..the shipment was for Gazza!

Rimbaud

Dougall
9th July 2010, 03:31
Sometimes I get the feeling this Oil could be the beginning of the end.
It's kinda on the back burner now, and most people assume it will be resolved.
Could USOs be siphoning Oil for their own use? Now would be the time.

It is beyond reason that no remedy is known for this disaster. No Plan B? Nothing?
How is it possible These Companies are allowed to proceed with no way to cap at that depth?
Just one more thing we didn't know, cuz we know,that they knew, we didn't know.

xbusymom
10th July 2010, 14:29
I'm sorry to cast a shadow over this debate, but anger and platitudes aren't an answer when one sits on their computer condemning all and sundry. By virtue of the fact that you're all sitting on your butts saying "Oh how awful" shows what weaklings you are. For instance I was in Turkey last week, loading a shipment of condoms and lubricant ..of all things. As bizarre as it sounds..that shipment was deemed as essential. In the same shipment were loads of morphine ampules (for injury) and tons and tons of dried baby milk.

I managed to do that whilst still contributing to this site. Granted that I live in Europe so it's relatively easy for me to do it...but I'm getting a wee bit sick and tired of the "airy fairy" types who just sit on their arses doing nothing at all..for anyone at all. They love to tell you how "AWAKE" they are whilst contributing very little. It's very easy to have your head in the clouds..I could do it too! but I'd rather take action than simply commenting on inaction.

I don't do this for Camelot or Avelon alone...I do it because I DETEST injustice and will give my life if need be to make this..Our World a better place to live in. This is my response..I hope it has rubbed some of the people on here the wrong way..I hope they get out of there bloody chairs and fight for Humanity.

Please excuse my swearing; but I'm getting a bit cross about many folk on this site who seem to be doing sod all to bring about the change that we're all desperate for.

Rimbaud

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BTW..the shipment was for Gazza!

Rimbaud

I tried several times to start threads on ideas to do things... ways to show others how to think outside the box, and threads to share and celebrate actions/progress...

and I got nothing but to be the but end of someone's jokes about my efforts (and then the same thread topic got started by someone else- and whammo- its a great thread!!)

so... I gave up trying to be the cheerleading squad leader... and just did stuff...

I look at it this way... (I saw this on somebodys' signature line and it fits very well here)

those who talk - don't know... and those who know - don't talk

and my favorite one is... you gotta walk the talk...

but getting back on topic... anger is only a emotion... the action/reaction of the effects... and the only way to change the effects is to change the cause (source)

wynderer
10th July 2010, 22:28
was it on this thread that someone posted that Credo Mutwa said that oil will be the cause of great destruction? here's a link to an article about more oil attacks:

http://upsidedownworld.org/main/peru-archives-76/2582-oil-spill-devastates-amazon-region-in-peru

& i'll try to find an article [edit: it may have been a video] i recently read where a BP man warns that another big oil spill is waiting to happen in Alaska -- it was presented as if he were some noble whistleblower -- i think it more likely that, once again, the NWO is announcing their plans before the fact

Rimbaud, my admiration for your good work -- i have been a political activist for much of my life [here in the USA, just showing up for a protest makes one a radical activist ] -- i will continue to do what i can do, including keeping my big political mouth yapping -- but it looks to me as if we need Divine help right now if we are to survive-- & maybe the ETs of the Light/the Christ WILL intervene to prevent what is happening on Earth to be carried out into the galaxy --

shiva777
12th July 2010, 20:26
Lisa Renee (pictured above) struck me as what a Lemurian princess might look like if one were to be found on Earth today. She was not only quite tall and strikingly beautiful, but her presentation was incredibly courageous and impassioned.

She very spoke eloquently in great detail about the Reptilian programming within the media today and she made an excellent point that we should avoid buying into the fear and paranoia that is being created around the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. She has been told that it is purposely being spun into a super 9/11 scenario of ultimate fear and chaos to terrorize the entire world.

She also has been told by those she is in contact with named, "The Guardians," that the previous 9/11 timeline has been shattered and that's why the Reptilians have created a new one with the Gulf oil spill. She also cautioned that all timelines can be changed and that anything is possible now!

wynderer
12th July 2010, 20:51
[quote from Shiva777] 'She very spoke eloquently in great detail about the Reptilian programming within the media today and she made an excellent point that we should avoid buying into the fear and paranoia that is being created around the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. She has been told that it is purposely being spun into a super 9/11 scenario of ultimate fear and chaos to terrorize the entire world.' [end quote]

Hi Shiva777 -- well, that's one way of looking at it -- however, it's still spewing, BP & cronies are still spraying Corexit & who knows what else, many animals of all kinds have suffered & will continue to suffer horrific deaths, a state quite close to martial law is being imposed in areas close to the spill, humans are getting sick & some are already dying, our Constitutionally-guaranteed Freedom of the Press has been tossed, &, last but not least, even as i write & you read, more & more of of the Atlantic Ocean is becoming filled w/oil, both above & below surface

i have a friend who lives in FL -- she wants to move but her family refuses to see a problem [maybe they are positive thinkers] --recent videos show people actually swimming in waters where there is oil along the shoreline --the MSN homepage [i use hotmail] has completely dropped the Gulf oil attack story most days - i myself have not heard anyone speak about it for a while

so where's the fear & paranoia? i'm thinking about when the 'Patriot' Act was passed -- in a most unspiritual way, i freaked , clearly seeing fascism coming -- i worked w/a handful of others to gather signatures for our petition to get a Bill of Rights Defense Resolution passed by the County Assembly where i was living at the time [we did get it passed] -- i wish a whole lot of other USAmericans had become fearful [i.e., identify threat to life &/or security & deal w/it] & had taken some kind of action -- we wouldn't be going down the fast slide like we are now

btw, i am very familiar w/the reptilians & the threat they pose -- but the threat is not about whether or not you get scared, imo

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

shiva777
12th July 2010, 20:55
the fact of the matter is that the continuous spreading of worst case scenarios and "insider" catastrophe info DOES create fear,depression and hopelessness .especially in the unaware masses...99% of the people who hear these things make matters worse through their emotional energy...once again the "insiders" and conspiracy websites are making things worse and playing in to the hands of the reptilians/illuminati by spreading FEAR

Yes,the situation is very bad but how does being bombarded with pictures,scenarios and conspiracies help things,.I can guarantee you that almost everyone who has read thiese threads here of proj Av have done NOTHING to make the situation better and have been subconciously impacted by all the competition for a worst-case scenario among the so-called "experts" and "insiders"...in almost all peoples conciousness it DOES NOT...it is like the 9/11 and all the fear porn around terrorism that was spread after that...

wynderer
12th July 2010, 21:06
good question -- i guess my answer would be, Yes, i'd much rather see & hear my fellow countrymen & women getting fearful about this -- they SHOULD be fearful, if they have any kind of survival instinct left at all -- than have to watch them going about their lives as if everything is ok -- i mean, the plan IS to wipe out a good proportion of the human race -- & they're doing it to the Gulf residents right in front of your eyes

First they came for the Gulf residents, & i did not speak up....

i do prefer action to positive thinking -- activists are the most fearless people i know -- & i am speaking of non-violent action

morguana
12th July 2010, 21:41
good question -- i guess my answer would be, Yes, i'd much rather see & hear my fellow countrymen & women getting fearful about this -- they SHOULD be fearful, if they have any kind of survival instinct left at all -- than have to watch them going about their lives as if everything is ok -- i mean, the plan IS to wipe out a good proportion of the human race -- & they're doing it to the Gulf residents right in front of your eyes

First they came for the Gulf residents, & i did not speak up....

i do prefer action to positive thinking -- activists are the most fearless people i know -- & i am speaking of non-violent action

exactly wynderer once we face our fears we have a choice to do something about a situation how to deal with it, we have choices.....sadly untill people start to stir out of their slumber they will not face their fears, at the moment the human race is in a state of mass hypnotic, medicated and polluted daze, sometimes shocks are needed to get though this haze........sometimes gentleness is called for (and the one i prefere)

however shiva777 maybe some of the function of avalon is for information (not over hyped, sensationalised) to be avaliable so that the very presence of the community can uplift the feelings of dispondancy, fear and suffering? such material can imprint on ones psyche, that is pretty much how i see things, on one hand there is information on the other is reaction to this info......i would say that balence is the key here when presenting such things.
m

Anchor
12th July 2010, 23:01
It is a question of balance. Information does needs to be made avaiable in an objective and true way, but shiva777 is absolutely right - the fear/panic/anger based reactions to the gulf situation are just what the TPTB would like to see.

The extent we play into that dynamic is a simple choice really.

Yes, i'd much rather see & hear my fellow countrymen & women getting fearful about this -- they SHOULD be fearful, if they have any kind of survival instinct left at all -- than have to watch them going about their lives as if everything is ok -- i mean, the plan IS to wipe out a good proportion of the human race -- & they're doing it to the Gulf residents right in front of your eyes

Wishing fear on people is not really very nice. Also I think what you mean is that you assume that is the plan, but you cannot be certain.

Those of us that understand the paralysing and deeply negative effects of fear in the conciousness are shaking thier heads at this point. No one should be fearful. Fear binds the cement of our prison, it chains us to a rock, it prevents us from taking flight and seeing a true perspective.

What people really need to be is correctly informed so the appropriate choices can be made.

John..

Etherios
13th July 2010, 05:07
John human have been sleeping for eons ... we have been guided this brainwashing path for too many generations ... the ppl need to "get feared" / informed that they are in danger so they actually start to think that something is wrong.

When you inform the ppl in the gulf coast that the sea is soo toxic that they WILL get sick or even die if they interact with the sea it isnt fear mongering. We are infants, we need to get the fear information in order for our minds to understand that there is danger. Atm most US ppl think that the gulf is too far for them ... i have said this in an other post. I talked to US ppl and they said US is too big it wont get hurt ...

Florida has millions of ppl and not even a few % of them actually feel the threat of the gulf. If there a way to make them understand that they are in danger other than telling them these infos? you call them fear mongering... i call them Info that will save them.

Fear mongering is to say that something will happen in the future or in the present that will have an effect of the ppl. That isnt what happening here... we are not saying to the ppl to get can food cause nibiru is coming or 2012 is coming etc..

The sea is many many times more toxic than life can accept. The gulf is dieing and all the animals that react with the sea will die soon. And we have ppl still fishing in the gulf ... and the fish are not checked for corexit/oil poisoning and passed to teh US public for eating... you think this is fear mongering?

Anchor
13th July 2010, 06:40
When you inform the ppl in the gulf coast that the sea is soo toxic that they WILL get sick or even die if they interact with the sea it isnt fear mongering.

Yes it is because it is hyped. Recently people told me I would die of swine flu - in the event, it killed fewer people than "regular" flu.

In my view, to a certain extent, you are being played.

The sea is many many times more toxic than life can accept. The gulf is dieing and all the animals that react with the sea will die soon. And we have ppl still fishing in the gulf ... and the fish are not checked for corexit/oil poisoning and passed to teh US public for eating... you think this is fear mongering?

Those fishermen dying? ALL the animals WILL die. This is *BS*. There have been big oilspills in the past and they are nothing like the ELE that you seem to suggest it will be.

Fish have been toxic for years. Sea Mammals are toxicity concentrators. The sea has been polluted before this oil spill. I agree for this and other reasons it might be a good idea not to eat those fish.

In situations like this I hate to see people projecting thier own fears onto others. It is immoral, negative, harmful and wrong.

There is a better way to educate people than deliberately scaring them - which is a VERY BAD IDEA anyway when dealing with large numbers of people. IMO you play into the hands of the "hidden hands" that mean us no good.

I accept a great deal of unnecessary suffering has been visited upon many people - some have died and probably many more will die, but this is hardly new in the world - as Bill has pointed out many times on this forum. Such things have happened before, and if we as a human community don't wake up and collectively accept responsibility and take the measures necessary - it will happen again.

Fear should NOT be part of this agenda. Promoting fear is wrong in any situation.

What we need is the truth[1].

John..

[1] love is also good ;)

Ross
13th July 2010, 06:48
Yes it is because it is hyped. Recently people told me I would die of swine flu - in the event, it killed fewer people than "regular" flu.

In my view, to a certain extent, you are being played.

Those fishermen dying? ALL the animals WILL die. This is *BS*. There have been big oilspills in the past and they are nothing like the ELE that you seem to suggest it will be.

Fish have been toxic for years. Sea Mamals are toxicity concentrators. The sea has been polluted before this oil spill. I agree for this and other reasons it might be a good idea not to eat those fish.

In situations like this I hate to see people projecting thier own fears onto others. It is immoral, negative, harmful and wrong.

There is a better way to educate people that deliberately scaring them - which when dealing with large numbers of people is a VERY BAD IDEA anyway. IMO you play into the hands of the "hidden hands" that mean us no good.

I accept a great deal of unnecessary suffering has been visited upon many people - some have died and probably many more will die, but this is hardly new in the world - as Bill has pointed out many times on this forum. Such things have happened before, and if we as a human community don't wake up and collectively accept responsibility and take the measures necessary - it will happen again.

Fear should NOT be part of this agenda. Promoting fear is wrong in any situation.

What we need is the truth[1].

John..

[1] love is also good ;)

Very well said John. Thank you

Ross

Etherios
13th July 2010, 07:49
So what you guys think is / will happen in the gulf? or we shouldnt care it will pass ....

All i am saying is being reported by the scientists ... the toxics that i am talking about are data from various water examinations... There are ppl that are sick, also look around you will see that al the old spill the clean up crews died later on...

What ever ... we are passing info we see and you say its fear mongering ... well tell us how should ppl react to this? Dont tell me meditate on it plz...

what ever its just another spill ... who cares. Right? Personally i live in greece ... it will take years if it will ever effect me... ill meditate to help the gulf .... right?

Operator
13th July 2010, 09:05
Edgar J. Hoover: "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

If this is true => the more monstrous it is made ... the more handicapped they will be ?

When you show truth to someone ... it doesn't necessarily help ... some people are simply not ready to accept the truth.
Maybe we should work on that first ?

Anchor
13th July 2010, 09:48
So what you guys think is / will happen in the gulf? or we shouldnt care it will pass ....

All i am saying is being reported by the scientists ... the toxics that i am talking about are data from various water examinations... There are ppl that are sick, also look around you will see that al the old spill the clean up crews died later on...

What ever ... we are passing info we see and you say its fear mongering ... well tell us how should ppl react to this? Dont tell me meditate on it plz...

what ever its just another spill ... who cares. Right? Personally i live in greece ... it will take years if it will ever effect me... ill meditate to help the gulf .... right?

Simply tell the truth - but resist the impulse to glamorize it, telling them "you will die" etc, and be ready to answer some hard questions from the ones who don't immediately reject it.

Not everyone wants to hear the truth - but that is their prerogative.

We just go to keep honest and chip away where we can.

John..

Etherios
13th July 2010, 10:14
Erm at least me ... i just repeat the info i read from reporters film makers and scientists. When there is a lab report that says even the clear water with no visible oil spots has, i dont know lets say 100-300% more toxic parts that is safe for humans and life in general should i just say no it ok relax you can go and swim ?

Scientist say that the corexit is breaking the oil moleculary and spreads the toxicity all over the sea not just the surface. When they say that with corexit the oil is dispersed and we dont see it but its still there in far greater numbers that its safe for life... should we hide that and say oh look there isnt that much oil visible...

Anyway personally i think the gulf residents should start thinking about safe meters ... they have to start preparing for alot of harm. For starters STOP going to the beach for swimming ... we see videos with clean up crews and right next to them ppl swimming or tanning... THAT IS JUST WRONG ... they are ignorant of the danger.

Now tell me what will you say to them ?

wynderer
13th July 2010, 10:57
more on BP in the Arctic, getting ready to do there what they are doing in the Gulf -- from an activist site i subscribe to, the Natural Resources Defense Council:

BP in the Arctic:
Disaster on Ice?
Help Avert Disaster. STOP BP from Arctic Drilling.
Do you trust BP to use risky new drilling technology in pristine Arctic habitats? Tell Interior Secretary Salazar to reject BP’s application to drill in the Beaufort Sea -- and help avert the next oil spill catastrophe!
Make Your Voice Heard

They’re BACK ...

The same company that just brought you the most catastrophic oil spill in American history is now planning a risky new project that would use untested drilling technology in Alaska’s Beaufort Sea -- the heart of America’s polar bear habitat.

BP’s so-called Liberty Project would use the biggest rig in the world -- propped up by a manmade gravel island three miles from shore – to drill up to eight miles horizontally, exposing pipes to the same kind of explosive “gas kicks” that led to the blowout in the Gulf.

In other words, this latest BP project is a disaster waiting to happen!

Please help stop it by signing this urgent Petition of Protest to Interior Secretary Ken Salazar.

You might have thought BP would lay low after the Gulf disaster: focusing on the cleanup effort and repairing its dismal environmental record.

Instead, the company is planning to begin drilling this fall in one of the two Polar Bear Seas that are home to HALF of our nation’s polar bears.

Let me share a few facts about BP’s Liberty Project:

* Even though it’s three miles offshore, this project is NOT subject to President Obama’s moratorium on offshore drilling in the Arctic! That’s because the operation is built on a 31-acre manmade gravel island. In other words, BP is getting a free pass based on a technicality.
* BP is prepared to drill up to eight miles horizontally in search of oil, even though this type of drilling is even more prone to gas kicks like the one that caused the huge blowout in the Gulf of Mexico. In order to drill these unprecedented wells, BP has commissioned the building of the largest drilling rig in the world!
* Shockingly, BP was allowed to write its own environmental assessment and emergency response plan for the Liberty Project, just like it did in the Gulf. And we know what happened there.

The Obama Administration needs to make clear that the days of BP running the show are over.

Tell Secretary Salazar to stop the Liberty Project immediately by denying BP’s application to drill. He is unlikely to do that unless he hears a groundswell of public opposition -- starting with you.

BP’s horrendous environmental record is well documented. It is already responsible for the 2010 Gulf disaster, the 2006 oil spill on Alaska’s North Slope (the largest oil spill to date in the region) and the 2005 Texas City explosion that killed 15 workers and injured 170 more.

We can’t afford a repeat performance in the Arctic. High winds, freezing temperatures and dangerous sea ice could make cleanup impossible. The nearest Coast Guard station is over 1,000 miles away, and much of the oil spill response equipment on-site is more than two decades old!

Tell Secretary Salazar to prevent a disaster on ice by saying No to BP.

Sincerely,
Peter
Peter Lehner
Executive Director
Natural Resources Defense Council

wynderer
13th July 2010, 11:19
PS -- if you look at a map of the planned NAFTA highway thru the USA, it sure looks to me like the NWO expects both our east & west coasts to be gone -- when i was travelling thru some of the states in the land that will remain [between the New Madrid fault & the Rockies] --specifically Indiana & Illinois, i have never seen so many of those huge, military-style, lethal-looking 'cell phone' towers -- i suspect these towers have 'crowd control' capabilities

re why the NWO wants to destroy Life in the areas likely going underwater -- i think the NWO [military-industrial-ET complex] hates Life in general, & enjoys destroying living beings in the ugliest & most painful way possible --as vox of vox.nyc used to say, 'These are not nice people'

Grizzom
13th July 2010, 15:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDf-KkMCKQ&feature=player_embedded

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/oilspill_05_12/o06_23298053.jpg

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/44000/44006/gulf_tmo_2010137_lrg.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs324.ash1/28372_10150200648540436_765260435_13037172_6089872 _n.jpg

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs526.snc3/29912_10150202571180436_765260435_13099729_562688_ n.jpg

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/oil_06_03/o06_23680647.jpg

I got to stop here, it's getting me in a very bad mood!

Go here for all the photos BP don't want the public to see http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article25926.htm

noxon medem
15th July 2010, 14:34
I heard someone talk on the radio
about the end of the Time of Pieces...
I do not think that someone ment it
so physically, literally, as this :

1393 . 1391

. 1395 .

1394 . 1392

Luckily nature seems to have a great ability
to heal and recover from accident and loss.
But we have to slow down and take it easy,
to give it chance to do so,
also for our own good.

fifi
21st July 2010, 20:02
Please take a look at oil spill in China. Especially pic # 3.
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/China-oil-spill-grows-official-warns-evere-threat/ss/events/wl/071910chinaoil

kcw_one
21st July 2010, 20:25
Bill, I don't agree at all that this is the time for anger. The time to stand up and make changes happen, emphatically YES.

I think I get the sentiment that it is time to respond to what is happening on the planet, and to the planet, and I do agree that ANGER is a more useful emotion that despair and grief. As you'll no doubt agree, a higher toned emotion makes one more able to respond.

I too look at the images of the dead and dying animals, and see the extent of the pollution in the Gulf, and I do not like what I see. The thing about anger is that when you get angry you tend to shout NO! at whatever you are angry at. All of your creative attention and intention is in that moment focused on resisting something, in this case BP, as if they are to blame for this problem. Certainly BP and its bedmates have committed what I see as a crime against the planet, but by no means Is BP the only one who bears responsibility, and by no means should their crappiness be the focus of our energies. We are all co-creators of this world, and as such we all bear responsibility for this.

What do we want? We want the animals to be rescued and the oil to be cleaned up and the planet to be treated with respect. Let's put our attention on that, and reach for the most positive thoughts we can manage about all of this.

Let us not forget the gift that this spill, and the sacrifice of these animals, has been for all of us, especially in North America. It has been a wake up call. Are we so narrowly focused that we think that this is the only mess around of this magnitude? Because it is not. Look at the Niger Delta. Or don't if it will only depress you. My point is that there have been atrocious messes made of the planet that gives us life for a long time, and now we get one right on our doorstep, staring us in the face. Would some of these Americans be as aware of the state of things if their holiday plans had not been disrupted? Could some of the people living in the gulf region have spared the time in their struggle to survive to think about the state of the environment had it not affected their lives DIRECTLY? Who knows. What we do know is that many more of us are acutely aware of the issues that we face, and many more of us are AWAKE for the first time.

Let us look at this as not a tragedy unfolding. Let us look at this situation as an immense opportunity for change in a positive direction. Take all of that anger and try to change it into a thought or a feeling that makes you feel better about the world and where you are in it, not worse.

If getting angry makes you fell better than you did before, than it is a step in the right direction. Use it as a way to improve how you feel about the current state of the world. But please, for your sake and the sake of all of us in this world, do all that you can to find a good-feeling thought about all of this so that we can begin creating something better, rather than shouting no! at what is.

You are more powerful than you can possibly imagine, and becoming more.
Namaste.

Etherios
21st July 2010, 20:55
I am still waitting to read somewhere how you guys think that having 1-5% or less of the human pop to think positive will have anny effect on wakening the rest of the 95%+. Really wishful thinking is great but in order for the human to wake up self peace isnt enough. Because wishing for my fellow humans to be better will never make them. Showing them there is a better way will.

Ofc i might be wrong ... we will see. I just think self peace and positive thinking only effects your self and your imidiate area. Not the planet. For that you need A LOT LOT of ppl which atm we lack.

kcw_one
22nd July 2010, 05:42
Etherios the only way of effecting change is on those things over which one has control. And the only thing you can control is yourself and the way you feel and think about your life. Would you rather force others to wake up, even if they had not chosen it for themselves because you think they should? I've tried that one. The information simply doesnot resonate for someone if they have not asked for it and are therefore a vibrational match to it.

I get the impression (may be interpreting wrong of course) that you consider viewpoints such as the one I offered as being a bit Polyanna-ish, wanting to wish away the worlds problems. This could not be farther from the truth.

Once you let go of your fear, doubt and disbelief, you'll find the connection to source or your higher self or god or whatever words you like and begin seeing, speaking and acting from that perspective. Once this occurs and you begin to attract to yourself the events, connections and experiences that you want to have in your life, others will look at you and wonder what magic you have going on.

On this I think we agree more than you may have thought. This is the leading by example that you speak of, and it is the only way we have of reaching those who haven't yet seen the light.

sygh
22nd July 2010, 10:03
Bill, I read what you found out about the capping process, further, I went to the site (The Oil Drum) where many things about the Gulf Oil spill, including Matthew Simmons views, were being discussed. Thank you for careing so much about getting the truth out concerning this oil spill. This is so serious, we all want it to be fixed. As tragic as it is without Matthew Simmons, it's best to keep it as sane and down to earth as possible.

Having said that, I'm not convinced Matthew Simmons isn't doing his best to enlighten the public about what is really happening on the ocean floor in the Gulf. His original interview was with a carrier of NPR. He's stepped down from his position at the Ocean Institute but he isn't backing down on what he's said. As of the 21st of July, 2010, he's still sticking to his story. He says this is the biggest environmental cover-up ever. With something so serious and looking at his sources, I'd rather be on the cautionary side of this. It the very least, it will keep the pressure on BP and our government. Also, the fact that they are still using dispersants doesn't sit well with me. At any rate... we'll all find out soon enough.

I hope Matthew is wrong. Again, to this date, Matt is not recanting. The way it's being stated, when it comes to Mattew Simmons statement about the Gulf Oil spill, Simmons is wrong until irrefutable findings prove him correct.

If he is wrong, the stock market will have a field day.

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/matthew-simmons-on-bloomberg-tv-this-afternoon-video

Etherios
22nd July 2010, 11:30
... And the only thing you can control is yourself and the way you feel and think about your life....

This is what i am saying. Yes you can totally change your self... but that wont do anything to anyone else... well maybe some very close friends of your. Thus its pointless... we are too few if other dont wake up its over.

I dont wish to force anyone to do anything... just by giving the spark to them a fire might start... all they need is the doubt "could he be right?" IF we manage that we wont. Making the brain realize this potential is the start and the finish... all the rest they will find themselves forcing is wrong.

... Once you let go of your fear, doubt and disbelief, you'll find the connection to source or your higher self or god or whatever words you like and begin seeing, speaking and acting from that perspective. Once this occurs and you begin to attract to yourself the events, connections and experiences that you want to have in your life, others will look at you and wonder what magic you have going on. ....

Tell me how can the minority out weight the vastly superior numbers of the rest of the planet... Yes i will try to attract what i want but i am not living in my own little personal world. If we dont have enough ppl we will never attract anything planet wise. Yes the first step is in our selves but that just for us ... i cant explain it better sorry. You cant get ppl that know nothing of what you are speaking to understand you.

Atm 95% (i dont have any stats this is what i think) of the planets pop is ignorant of the hole inner self concept. Some might even think its devil talks. You cant contact them that way. That what i think

So back to this topic. Getting angry might sound harsh but noone here means to start killing ppl or burning or ... I am sure most here mean Angry = Motivated. Mobilize your self friend society.

here this video might actually wake ppl up that something is wrong...
TsdvhAiHAP4&feature

sygh
22nd July 2010, 12:55
Etherios,

First of all, you are not alone. It does seem insurmountable, doesn't it. I'm no guru I don't have a bunch of answers. I will just share with you and talk, if that's alright.

I don't think it actually takes the whole of humanity to become enlightened, in order to make a change, do you? It's obvious you have your doubts as to whether that can happen. I don't know. In my opinion, it never has before ~in the sense of having total partisipation. We speak of the Revolutionary War and the Civil war, or any other war we've fought anywhere on the planet for that matter, and history will tell us ~only a fraction of the public actually partisipated. When speaking of enlightenment, I don't know that I would compare that to war as much as an awakening of a % and then a general understanding and usage of such knowledge by all, as it stops being denied ~entering into the accepted usage by the general consciousness. Only after that would the wholistic material manifestations of such thinking come into play. In that I mean, we can't claim to have made the washing machine but we know how to use one, ya know? If only enlightenment was more decisive. Well, in this case, the Gulf Oil spill, it is. We search for the truth, whatever it is, so that we can deal with it. Not all of us are going to deal with it immediately but we all will be affected. So, I think the message should be, anything that gets in the way of understanding the reality of what we are looking at in the Gulf is bad for everyone. This is something all of us can gain a grip on and push for.

Etherios
22nd July 2010, 13:11
Yes i agree... we dont need all the humanity to wake up... we need enough ppl to start teh wave and then the rest will wake up after riding it. But we need to make that wave... we need to aproach enough ppl and make them think out of the box. Self enlightment isnt that aproach i think. yes we all need to self improve and reach our inner selves but that is for personal gain and the imidiate enviroment gain (friends, family etc).

We need something to start the thinking process of the ppl. Presending the facts nomatter how bad they are if they are backed with good proof then it will shake the ppl.

The fight atm isnt the PTB. Its against the delusion they have created ... in order to shatter this delusion we need alot of ppl not all but enough to create a momentum that will surpass the delusion and shatter it for all humanity. If we dont do that we will just be up against the ppl that are ignorant of whats happening. I think we all see this in our places, our friends cooworkers, family... when you try to tell them something that is against the delusion they will react violently...

Anyway i am not convinced that self enlightenment will be the way to make them listen. We have to try to become better always its not just to escape this reality and to fix the planet ... Self anything is just not enough. In the end we will be isolated as outcasts and problematic. (i experience this everywhere ...) Why you ask? Cause ppl believe this delusion...

So as you say anything that gets in the way of understanding should be dealt with. How you deal with the resoning of your close ones that say "Working is life" or "Money is everything" ??? self enlightenment isnt working for me at least.

sygh
22nd July 2010, 14:41
I found out some more information on the oil spill in the Gulf and the "Cap". Chris Landau speaks concerning his knowledge and experience plus, he addresses Matthew Simmons basically stating, Simmons makes wide statements without any information to back them, show me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ8Z4oeecw&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_8ZpAibS0w&NR=1

then there's this interview of Chris Landau via Jeff Rense: I try to ignore the video part, for obvious reasons:

http://vodpod.com/watch/4072625-jeff-rense-chris-landau-bp-gulf-oil-spill-cover-up-fed-collusion-

and this update... I haven't listened to this yet.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4072150-jeff-rense-chris-landau-bp-gulf-oil-disaster-update-20-july-2010-

kcw_one
22nd July 2010, 16:16
Etherios

The interesting thing in this exchange is that we really do agree on what we are talking about. You are saying that you are wanting this wave to occur to spread the awareness and enlightenment to everyone. I am saying that IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. As we speak. More and more people are waking up as a result of seeing the destruction of the environment, the greed and manipulation of the power players, the war and atrocities going on all over the place.

It is happening. I see it. Others see it. Why don't you? Perhaps because you are not letting yourself believe that it CAN happen.

Etherios
22nd July 2010, 16:18
Maybe ... i hope i am wrong :-)

Thinker
22nd July 2010, 17:10
Was Deep Water Horizon an inside Job?

04-12-2010 - Halaberton buys all the shares of the company capable of stopping the OIL.
04-19-2010 - Halaberton makes repairs on Deep Water Horizon
04-20-2010 - Deep Water Horizon explodes (Blackwater?)
04-21-2010 - All safety systems fail to stop the OIL

It's the same bedfellows who brought you 911, Golf War, (Katrina?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V_ZdGJr63Y

sygh
22nd July 2010, 23:24
Thinker,
I'd hate to think it was an inside job. It would make me sick to think this was a purposeful act. If we were ever to find out it was...

Isn't it better to focus on the facts? I know, it would be nice to have the facts.