PDA

View Full Version : EERIE SOUND From Sky Over Florida

The One
6th September 2011, 19:21
VvnHyU8e1c8

Strange sound coming out of the sky in Florida for over 20 minutes. The authors of this video believe the sound is an inbound tornado which of course turns out to be false. The following is an excerpt from the description on the authors homepage"

What is This Loud NOISE some will say planes i will say not

Morgaine
6th September 2011, 19:31
Great video, very unusual indeed. We were discussing these noises yesterday, they seem to be happening all over the world at the moment. I found this video while looking through them all on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YadAQWrkBuY

There are several theories about what could be causing these sounds and lights, including HAARP and ET's of course. I'd love to hear what other members opinions are on the source of these phenomena.
Thanks for posting The One,

Morgaine.

Maia Gabrial
6th September 2011, 20:05
Could the noise have been from a cloaked craft?

ulli
6th September 2011, 20:38
I believe all these strange noises are part of a program to get people ready for the big moment of official disclosure.
Acclimation.
Then monitoring public reactions, using Facebook, Youtube, etc.

nearing
6th September 2011, 21:04
The lengths that TPTW will go to to propagandize and spread fear makes me want to chuckle. I feel sorry for the people it works on but still, it's like watching a scary movie where you can see the guy sneaking up behind the victim but she can't.

You just want to yell at the screen "Wake up!!" Yet, you also know, it's not real.

And all of this crap they are throwing at us isn't real either!

Ecnal61
6th September 2011, 21:06
thanks Morgaine, very weird how the clouds or sky seemed to be moving.

Garry Irwin
6th September 2011, 22:33
these videos featuring strange noises seem to be flavour of the month on here lately.
Its certainly piqued my interest, but I have a rather more rational explanation for what this particular noise could be...

I linked this video to a good friend living in Florida and had her listen to the weird sound.
She was pretty certain that it is a rocket engine being tested. Having lived in Jupiter, Fla for a number of years, by the Pratt & Whitney engine factory she is quite familiar with it.
They would test engines at all hours of the day and night.
The video in question was filmed in Flagger County, Fla... we know this because the woman calls 911 and gives her exact location.
Flagger County is on the East coast of Florida near to Cape Canaveral (rocket country!) and has several military bases close by.
It sounds like a reasonable enough explanation to me, but as always.... don't shoot the messenger!

<8>
6th September 2011, 22:54
I like to think it might be something great...

But it can be just that the neighbor whent and got one of this bad boys..:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfq35zmDUpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfq35zmDUpM

Maia Gabrial
7th September 2011, 12:27
This woman claims that this has never happened before, so the theory that it's the rocket factory doesn't jive with her story. She saw "something" in the sky, too; so, that's why I thought maybe it was a cloaked craft....

<8>
7th September 2011, 12:35
This woman claims that this has never happened before, so the theory that it's the rocket factory doesn't jive with her story. She saw "something" in the sky, too; so, that's why I thought maybe it was a cloaked craft....

I agree..

I just remembered the sound from this clip, and i was thinking its not so far of from the other sound thats all...:)

vansak
8th September 2011, 00:51
These patterns are instantaneously recognizable to me & I have very good indication that sound (vibrational energy) is currently being used as a catalyst to invoke what Jordan Maxwell & Zecharia Sitchin speculated was a scientific mutation upon humanity being executed by some advanced race - presumably the Anunnaki who the Sumerians had documented performed an initial mutation of humanity 6,000 years ago in pursuit of engineering a slave race. I have posted quite a bit about this in another thread here on Avalon as well as posting an enourmous amount of circumstantial evidence on www.anunnakiagenda.com & YouTube (tsaklar) which include a large collection of examples of sound vibrational patterns & frequencies subconsciously embedded in just about everything around us.

You see without any knowledge of the theory of this mutation I came to a speculation myself in which upon first going public with it I was bombarded among other things with sound from land & air for months (including a totally unnatural bombardment of sounds of "nature") in which I recognized the instant these patterns started resonating in just about all public places (via ventilation, electrical/mechanical products, synthesized sounds in media, etc) back at the end of May. In addition after noticing (and commenting on) gradual physical anomalies that were manifesting in others, primarily colleagues at my place of employment, I started manifesting the exact same physical anomalies myself - 2 of which have been corroborated medically via MRI scans & molds of my teeth.

I know it sounds crazy but I'm not wrong about this. We are under attack, the primary catalyst is sound along with EMF & microwave frequencies enhanced via agents that are being dumped in our environment via chemtrails, and this attack is leading to what folks like Maxwell have been stating for years which is a deliberate scientific mutation of the human race.

I have much more information about all of this including the precise symptoms of onset as well as benevolence that is there to help us through what presumably will be a very chaotic & frightful period for humanity. We are not alone in this and as I see it this mutation is ironically going to be the catalyst humanity needs to awaken & unite - I have been provided this message. At a minimum please check out my other thread & YouTube posts as I believe it's all relevant to the unnatural sound bombardments occurring as of late all over the world.

Cheers,

VanSak

Strat
8th September 2011, 01:19
We touched up on this once before:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16822-Florida-What-is-This-Loud-NOISE-IS-IT-HAARP-March-20-2011&highlight=florida+haarp

Works fine here too Jake.

This was a great catch! That was Ducting alright, but it wasn't of any kind of natural phenomenon.

This is what a powerful LF/ELF (Low Frequency/Extremely Low Frequency) rf carrier wave sounds/feels like when it is scanned through the human audio range. The carrier contains most of the power that is being transmitted, so when it passes through the audible range this is what your hearing/senses will focus on.

But wait a minute! Go back and listen to the video again. This time listen closely WITHIN the overwhelmingly loud sound (which is the carrier). You can actually hear sounds within that are changing pitch, going up and down in frequency. This is what is known as modulation. The modulation is the actual work being performed (example: The voices/music you hear on your radio) but it is the base carrier that has to get it where you want it to go.

Modulation is not a natural phenomenon.

For those of you who cannot pick-out the sounds that I'm describing, I understand. I have been working in this stuff for over 40 years so my ears are quite well-attuned and experienced.

In the 70's and 80's Russia and the United States was experimenting with what they called at the time "Over The Horizon Radar". We knew that this was a "cover story" because this was military experimenting with transmissions across the entire radio spectrum, and wherever you were (world-wide) any person would hear this transmission whenever they happened to scan through a range of frequencies that you may be listening to - say shortwave radio or CB radio for example. So they had to have a story to squelch the questions, right?

Whenever this transmission would come across a frequency that you happened to be listening to it would completely wipe it out and make it useless. It was a strong steady carrier which was modulated with a constant "clicking" sound, which itself would vary up and down in frequency within the carrier. People in the Ham Radio community came up with a name for it, and I'll bet some here will have heard of it. We called it "The Woodpecker". Of course no one knew at the time what they were doing, but now we know. This was the birth of HAARP.

I have suspected for years that they've been manipulating the weather in the Mediterranean Sea and Gulf of Mexico, and now this video has spoken volumes to me. Along with the sound, which most definitely is not thunder (or an airplane), see the ionization in the cloud deck? And it makes perfect sense that this would be caught in Florida, especially during this time of year. Hurricane season is right around the corner!

HAARP is real, and what they are doing with it is real. And like any technology, it has been advanced and refined into a fine art. They have come a long way!

Oh, and by the way. HAARP is not only what most know of being located in Alaska. It is a world-wide network of installations which are designed to work together in focusing their energies with maximum power to almost anywhere in the world.

Please don't listen to your local media, unless of course you just want a good laugh!

Harley

p.s. Sorry Folks. I didn't mean to write a thesis! :)

vansak
9th September 2011, 06:30
coincidentally enough when I arrived home tonight (in west Omaha) I was greeted to this sound resonating in the area that lasted about an hour.
TAMgGZefhsI

you may want to check out this link as well as this is one of the sound patterns I'm being assaulted with land/air:
nRhdY8cFDxg

may as well throw in the latest synthetic sounds of "nature" as we are all being irradiated slowly by them:
bCHDyUjae9I

I'm used to it by now but when I commented earlier that we are being attacked by vibrational patterns & frequencies I know this as I have been swarmed daily/hourly now for 4 months straight (since the day I first went public with my speculations around sound leading to gradual biological changes which I have confirmed at least for myself medically) spanning across the US & Europe....swarmed/bombarded by among other things sound....

Just trying my best in what I've learned is an excrutiatingly difficult task to help people become aware of this "attack". However as I've stated earlier when this unfolds not only will the truth act as a shield but the result of this attack is what is going to awaken & unite our race once and for all.

P.S. regarding HAARP what I've quickly learned is that not only are technologies like that being used as a catalyst to invoke this mutation (i.e. EMF's & microwaves) but many of the agents of the chemtrails are enhancing the frequency effect presumably to accelerate the mental fatigue associated with this mutation. Again I know this as I have been litterred with chemicals for the past 3 months upon which it has been pretty obvious that I'm getting "irradiated" from the atmosphere. Why me is a fair question to ask - well it's not necessarily me that is being targetted but it's the truth & information I hold about this deliberate attack. I've posted much more about this at www.anunnakiagenda.com. Take care

RMorgan
9th September 2011, 14:49
There´s already a big thread about this kind of noises here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27852-Strange-noise-in-Ukraine&highlight=strange+ukraine

I may suggest to moderators to merge all these threads under a single name, like "Strange noises from all over the world", or something like that.

It seems a lot of new threads about this same topic are being created lately, which is very interesting.

Cheers,

Raf.

ThePythonicCow
10th September 2011, 13:37
There´s already a big thread about this kind of noises here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27852-Strange-noise-in-Ukraine&highlight=strange+ukraine

I may suggest to moderators to merge all these threads under a single name, like "Strange noises from all over the world", or something like that.

Well ... merging threads has its pluses and minuses. In this case, I don't (for the moment anyway) feel like merging them, but rather recommend doing as you've just done - post the occasional link in one of the threads pointing out a relevant and related thread.

sygh
10th September 2011, 18:36
The One,
A sudden flash of light and then the noise simply goes away. Amazing.