PDA

View Full Version : Orbs

Bill Ryan
6th September 2011, 23:59
-------

Hi, Folks:

Earlier this summer, I visited a grove of Giant Sequoia in Yosemite National Park with a good friend, another Avalonian. As the sun was setting, we were able to find one magnificent tree – a real beauty – which was not fenced off from the public.

We took a few photos… and were rewarded by a quite dazzling display of orbs. The high-resolution images are linked below (too large to post here)… and the detail is fascinating.

This was not pollen or dust. Immediately afterwards, I took another photo of the same tree without either of us in the picture – and the orbs had completely disappeared.

Enjoy. :)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_2_sm.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_1_sm.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_3_sm.jpg

Here's some detail:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_detail_2.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_detail_1.jpg

Here's the tree a couple of minutes later with neither of us in the frame:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_no_orbs.jpg

And here are the images in high resolution -- do have a close look.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_1.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_2.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_3.jpg

ghostrider
7th September 2011, 00:04
those are beautiful !!! wow......

lightwalker
7th September 2011, 00:09
really wonderful
lightwalker

WhiteFeather
7th September 2011, 00:10
The Tree is Beautiful, Sacred and Magically Mystical, especially mixed in with the energy Bliss of Bill. *5 Stars* Wow! Thanks for sharing this.

Providence
7th September 2011, 00:18
Bill,
I just recently watched a documentary series called "The Pyramid Code" which had a segment which discussed the presence of the orbs in photos taken at the pyramids of Egypt and they look exactly like the orbs in your photos. They described the orbs as electrical(?) energy that permeated many of the ancient pyramids. Maybe this was an energy interaction between these wonderful giant sequoias and the positive energy you brought to the site.
Very beautiful!

Seikou-Kishi
7th September 2011, 00:25
Those pictures are awesome. The tree is impressive as well. I knew they were huge, but that huge? Nice.

Oliver S thinks tentatively about the sequoia in his garden...

DeDukshyn
7th September 2011, 00:27
I have a good picture of an Orb somewhere, I'll try to dig it up - there is even a bit of a story to go along with it that makes it intriguing. I once thought that they may be attributed to water or vapour particles (not drops - smaller), but was never able to test that theory. A sequoia does release massive amounts of water vapour through it's leaves (like a giant cedar does), but if you went back and took some shots without the orbs - that's perhaps a bit telling ..

Great pics! Thanks for sharing those Bill.

Calz
7th September 2011, 00:27
Just like many of the photos from James Gilliland's ranch.

Very cool.

Thanks for sharing that.

starsha
7th September 2011, 00:32
wow!

what is your take on Orbs Bill? Are they spirits?

Kerrigan
7th September 2011, 00:33
Bill!! You are magical!!!

These pictures are magnificent!!!!!

NeverMind
7th September 2011, 00:36
This was not pollen or dust.

No, but it could be plasma.
The whole universe, our world included, is full of the stuff, yet we still do not know nearly enough about it.

But certainly they are beautiful photos. :)
Thanks.

Arc
7th September 2011, 00:37
This is wonderful! Great pictures!! And, glad to hear from Bill.

The Orb topic resonates with me quite strongly. I have a few great pictures that I recently captured earlier this summer right outside of my house that I will share with the group here. I went outside as a storm was blowing in, and noticed an awesome looking cloud formation. While trying to photograph this storm cloud, I was very amazed and surprised to get some really great Orbs in the pictures. Apparently, they were excited to watch this storm cloud with me! Enjoy!

PS - I had a few more odd Orb photos about a month later during another big storm in my area, but I will save those for later.

Lefty Dave
7th September 2011, 00:42
You all give off some "good vibes" !!!!!

kathymarie
7th September 2011, 00:44
I hate to take up space by repeating what everyone has already said...but these are exquisite photos. I have captured orbs in photos and on a few occasions have actually seen these beautiful balls of light with my own eyes.

I just looked at the high-rez photo #1 (#2 and #3 gone)...I've got goosebumps. Beautiful!

Carmen
7th September 2011, 00:51
Beautiful, magical Orb photos

Cottage Rose
7th September 2011, 00:53
Beautiful! Similar displays can be found in my woods..... 200 year old oaks.

Omniverse
7th September 2011, 01:03
If there is one major thing I have learned in many many profound experiences, it's the universe is more mystical than ever imagined by any of us. :)

And a lesson in those experiences:

Never underestimate the mystical side of the universe. Layers upon layers of truths, and for each level of truth going in an upside down pyramid(metaphor), the more complex the layer, the more illusions and beauty and traps into mis-perceiving it(traps just being one way to say it, it doesn't do the interpreter of the word justice to the concept).

Arc
7th September 2011, 01:03
I hate to take up space by repeating what everyone has already said...but these are exquisite photos. I have captured orbs in photos and on a few occasions have actually seen these beautiful balls of light with my own eyes.

I just looked at the high-rez photo #1 (#2 and #3 gone)...I've got goosebumps. Beautiful!

I agree that Bill's pictures above may be some of best Orb photo's that I have seen. Before these the best Orb photos/videos I have seen were the numerous ones from James Gilliland's ranch, and the Ratu Bagus and his Ashram. But, Bill's photos seem to have even more Orbs than those.

By the way, kathymarie, that is awesome! I have seen Orbs in real time with the naked eye also - but only once. That was my awakening experience to this truth seeking path.

I saw them with four other friends in 1993, and in fact even interacted a bit with them, and we watched them in awe for nearly an hour. It was at a beach on Lake Michigan. We were all amazed by it, and could not believe what we were watching. It was very incredible. I have often wondered why I have never seen them again, with the naked eye, and really wish I do again someday.

Taurean
7th September 2011, 01:04
Fabulous shots Bill.

I've got 4 camera's, only one of which picks these Plasma's/Spirits up.

The only common ground I can find where they show up is a Positive energy/vibrations/atmosphere environment, - a bit like Dr. Moto's Water reactions.

Did you notice them in the Moon shots of the Orion Conspiracy ?

Have you noticed BBC is including them in many screen shots, especially Torchwood just lately ?

<8>
7th September 2011, 01:06
I think this old wise tree became so happy to finaly meet some awakend people, it blessed you with its orbs..

thanks...:)

InTheBackground
7th September 2011, 01:07
Bill, if I might say so . . . you both look very happy and at peace in the pics. IMHO the energies are attracted to that and the vast, wondrous being you are communing with. :)

Omniverse
7th September 2011, 01:11

You are worthy for that space IMO. :) Anyway, I have seen some fantastic orb pics in my time. Some of them having dimensions of light that are quite diverse(almost like a star but less consistent with it like for diversity)! I will try to find them... It will take a LOT of digging, or contact with the person who had the pics again. Will get back to this thread if I am successful.

Dawn
7th September 2011, 01:11
The photo I've chosen for my avatar is actually typical of what shows up when I am photographed in nature. I can usually tell when these are active as I feel a sort of 'goose bumpy' feeling from head to toe. They are usually geometrical in shape and there are often different geometric shapes photographed at the same time. The colors vary through the entire color spectrum. Unfortunately I lost a number of these shots somewhere in my computer however you can see a pretty good one to the Left here in my avatar photo...when this particular photo is enlarged there are 7 of these in the photo... does this look like lens refraction, or could it be something else?

Paul
7th September 2011, 01:15
I just looked at the high-rez photo #1 (#2 and #3 gone)
High res #2 and #3 are there now (I had to do a minor fixup.)

Sidney
7th September 2011, 01:17
Awesome!!!! They almost appear to have faces and smiles. : ) Just beautiful.

7th September 2011, 01:22
Bill
here's one i took this summer...

Gaia
7th September 2011, 01:26
It is one of the greatest places on the planet. Thank you Mr. Ryan:)

Taurean
7th September 2011, 01:57
Orb dec 10.jpg (181.1 KB)

Here's some I caught in my room

18012011019.jpg (194.5 KB)9811

We like to think this is Janet's mum who recently passed away.

InTheBackground
7th September 2011, 02:22
Taurean, wow . . .

The Abundant Traveler, yours makes me think of some kind of protective presence standing with you. Very beautiful.

Marsila
7th September 2011, 04:05
What a wonderful interaction between humans, nature and spirit!

Carmody
7th September 2011, 04:16
I get them in almost any photo I may take.

However, the tree photos are most revealing.

A few minutes later excuses the idea of wind blowing pollen away, as it can't blow that kind of coverage away that fast. With regard to the flash angle being different or such, with true debris or true dust in the air, the dust or particles would show up no matter what angle the camera is at.

So, if Bill is telling the truth about the few minutes difference between the few photos (And no reason to believe he isn't), that means it is something else. An unknown, at the very least.

HORIZONS
7th September 2011, 04:26
Very cool indeed! :thumb: Thanks for sharing :)

starsha
7th September 2011, 04:39
We like to think this is Janet's mum who recently passed away. wow ... that's a really clear one, very cool.

i often see them with my naked eye, sometimes they are the size of a pin point, sometimes the size of a baseball, and often they are either white or blue. Does anyone know what those are?

norman
7th September 2011, 05:53
BIll, those pictures ( with no bright light sources to cause flare ) are pretty good proof that 'something' was going on there and could be something that's trying to follow you about.

I'm not ready accept that all weird stuff that is "pretty" is 'friendly'. It could be otherwise.

ngogly
7th September 2011, 06:57
Me in non holy place with orbs and ancient wisdom floating around. I'm powerful as you can see.

Red ascension beam from Oneness starts to come from upper left corner.

Red goosebump carrier beam in full action. That moment saved the earth from lot of trouble and added 17,3 Hz to whole planet resonance. We are now on different timeline.

My older son started to ascend right after me. Not as powerful as I am, but he is only 13. At moment I alone hold the world balance as sources primary messenger and ambassador.

------

Those real evidence pictures and constant repetition of phrase "it's not dust and insects, they are real - I, I'm the energy, the source, the oneness and wisdom", makes my day every time.

There sould be no person who disagrees with me. If you do - you betray any alternative media star including Bill and Inelia.

Happy orbing day my friends :)

fox.mulder
7th September 2011, 07:01
Bill

Did you happen to take a short vid of the orbs?

FM

72MAV27
7th September 2011, 07:15
not very detailed. but there is a small orb by my waist line. the funny thing about that night is that i rarely every dance when i go out. but that night i danced like crazy and the whole club started vibing off my energy. it was a lot of fun! maybe it was the orb that just put me in the "zone"!

Taurean
7th September 2011, 07:35
This woman seems to have a very close affinity with them -

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spirit-Orbs-and-Beings-of-Light-Yvonne-Scouller/101765116540402?sk=photos

TelosianEmbrace
7th September 2011, 07:52
http://usera.imagecave.com/SaintGuy/IMG_2648.jpg
This is my contribution. It is at a place called Silverband Falls, in the Grampians, Vic. Australia. I took a shot or two and was amazed when I saw orbs. So I took a few more!;) They seemed to congregate under a tree on the left. A few moments later and they were gone.

Realeyes
7th September 2011, 09:02
Hi Bill,
Thank you for posting your beautiful orb photos. I have been photographing orbs since 2003, it is a very fascinating subject. I have seen orb photos taken by others that even have faces within them!!!

There is a great article/interview with an English lady called Susan Joy Rennison who talks about many phenominas that are happening in our present times, one of the subjects metioned is orbs and plasma beings - apparently are skies are becoming like a 'zoo' filled with strange beings.

To read (or listen to) her interview here is the link
http://www.realitysandwich.com/space_weather_talk_susan_joy_rennison

Here is a snippet from the interview:-

"Question: And as well as the cosmic sinkholes there's the increase in the "orb" phenomena... These charged particles in the air that are being captured by digital cameras and by people... "

"Answer: In the metaphysical community they talk about the "lifting of the veil". It's just a catchphrase. But what I've done is provide the scientific documentation to the reality that there is another form of life that lives on this planet and that exists throughout the universe. We live in a universe that is 99.999 percent plasma. I believe that the first form of life is a plasma entity. They're interdimensional and that's a very important thing: they have properties that mean we can sometimes see them and sometimes we can't see them. We've had scientists since the 1980s that have been able to detect plasma coming into our atmosphere, they've been able to detect them in the infrared and the ultraviolet.

The Russians have been the most open about this and have shocked the British. There was a top UK Ministry of Defence report in 2005 that admitted they couldn't believe the Russians were so open about what they were telling the world. Talking about these plasma beings and providing the mathematics and physics, descriptions on what they thought they were. If plasma is such big part of the universe -- it's just sub-atomic particles that are charged. If you have an atom that's been stripped of the electrons then the electrons are plasma and the actual core of the atom is also, it's the stripping away of these particles that turns them into plasma and they flow at different speeds depending on how electrified and magnetized they are, and they have special properties.

This is where the electric universe theory totally excels because it can explain the properties of the universe, and I believe it explains that there is another form of life that is just in the plasma state. We've had scientists that have spent 30 years looking at these reports of UFOs, there's major research taking place in Norway and the scientists are very open there, the information is open to the public but the people just don't know about it.

In indigenous populations and places like Australia they have things like the Minmin lights out in the outback... The original settlers especially had to come to grips with the fact that there were the huge balls of light that seemed to have consciousness, that seemed to be aware... People who have interactions with these things know that there's a consciousness there. Now I'm saying that it's not just a ball of energy. It's a conscious entity, an intelligent being.

We have the examples of the crop circles that are being created by these balls of light. People have taken video of these balls of light swirling around and within 30 seconds you've got this amazing crop circle, which the mathematicians will tell you provides a pictorial depiction of very complex mathematics, even providing solutions to complex mathematics."

Question: "A lot of the entities we're taking about here do appear to congregate around certain areas, maybe its leyline activity or something, but they often cluster around the countryside in specific areas. Do you think it's the energetic grids they're drawn to?"

Answer: "I believe it's to do with vortexes and portals. There are specific places where energy concentrates in geometric patterns all over the planet. And so things like the orbs come in at certain points and they congregate at the energy points of the planet.

We're starting to see very high electric fields on the planet now, and at certain points the energy coming into the planet gets very very intense."

kathymarie
7th September 2011, 12:29
Hi Arc.....As I told someone here a little earlier my grandmother and favorite aunt both passed away in the span on a month. I saw orbs in my house on several occasions in the course of a week. I always wondered if it was them or whether my intense grief and emotional state of mind triggered them. I do know that I felt very comforted and peaceful. The only other time I saw (just one, this time) was at another particularly distressing time for me. The photos I've taken with orbs are always around people (usually it's me in the photo) so I particularly loved the photos here of orbs in nature. My mother just gave me some photos of me as a child and alot of those have orbs in them as well. I'm very curious about this phenomena.

By the way, kathymarie, that is awesome! I have seen Orbs in real time with the naked eye also - but only once. That was my awakening experience to this truth seeking path.
I have often wondered why I have never seen them again, with the naked eye, and really wish I do again someday.

7th September 2011, 13:10
Absolutely gorgeous thanks Bill!!

7th September 2011, 13:22
[QUOTE=Taurean;302446]

i often see them with my naked eye, sometimes they are the size of a pin point, sometimes the size of a baseball, and often they are either white or blue. Does anyone know what those are?

Here's a link to a comment that I posted earlier on the subject of orbs. I see them every day and they look exactly as you have described them.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8739-Anybody-got-an-explanation-for-these-Orbs&p=76651&viewfull=1#post76651

Marsila
7th September 2011, 13:40
I read somewhere forgot where that these little balls of light are houses for tiny beings that live everywhere including your own houses.

they are good energy where you find them.

Mad Hatter
7th September 2011, 13:48
Stunning as the orbs are and they are, is it just me or is there in picture # 2 a big woolly animal inside the tree with its nose on Bill's shoulder...

PS I haven't been imbibing anything either!! ;)

ktlight
7th September 2011, 14:27
Stunning as the orbs are and they are, is it just me or is there in picture # 2 a big woolly animal inside the tree with its nose on Bill's shoulder...

Yes, there definitely seems to be something.

John Parslow
7th September 2011, 15:07
Wow many thanks Bill

These are truly amazing photos - obviously orbs only come out to play when there are good people around ...

Best regards. JP :cool:

Bill Ryan
7th September 2011, 15:18
--------

Well, there was no woolly animal! But the tree was something else. This one was magnificent, and had a real strong personality that we could both sense. It was in a short distance from the road in the Mariposa Grove, near the south entrance to Yosemite. Unlike most of the giant trees, it was for some reason not fenced off from the public.

Awesome does not do it justice. These trees are the largest living things that have ever existed on this planet, and can live up to 3,500 years. Learn more about them here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequoiadendron).

It never occurred to me to take any video. Interestingly, here's a nearby giant tree (also not fenced) -- without quite such a personality, and there were no orbs there either:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_tree_with_no_orbs.jpg

From the photos of the other tree (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29822-Orbs&p=302342&viewfull=1#post302342), here are just a few close-ups of the orbs. They're not touched-up, processed or enhanced in any way.

http://projectavalon.net/orb_detail_1.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/orb_detail_4.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/orb_detail_2.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/orb_detail_3.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/orb_detail_6.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/orb_detail_7.jpg

Marsila
7th September 2011, 15:30
Tiny but powerful tree guardians maybe:cool: ......can you imagine these orbs could be as old as the tree itself, so what great feelings they may have!! Sacred time, we still know of (full moon etc) sacred space is sort of forgotten but these creatures remind us of it.

Lazlo
7th September 2011, 15:44
I used to live about 2 miles from the northern-most groves. The south grove there was true old growth in that it had never been logged and there were 200 foot sugar and white pines in addition to the sequoias, and nothing is fenced off. It is a truly magical place, and I would recommend it to anyone who has the chance to go. Calaveras Big Trees State Park.

Regarding the orbs: I am not claiming that all orbs are image artifacts, but the appearance of the orbs in a photo with a person, and the absence in a photo taken shortlty thereafter can be explained by the camera's image processing software. Digital cameras have software that adjusts the photo based upon what's in the frame. The addition or subtraction of another visual layer changes the focus and can make the orbs appear or disappear. Try it yourself, it's fun to play with.

ETA: There are of course several other factors that come into play, such as relative angle of the subject to the light source, spectrum of the flash, absence of flash, lens coatings, etc.

Remember the craze about rods and darters from about 10-15 years ago? All camera issues related to the lighting and speed of the image capture/frames per second.

norman
7th September 2011, 15:44
In the old days of wet processed film pictures it was quite common to see bubble circles in the pictures. They were caused by uneven developement of the film due to air bubbles trapped in the solution of chemicals.

This phenomenon appearing in digital images is quite different.

Each pixel sensor is sensitive to energy. I'm too lazy to search through technical data sheets to try to find what documented sensitivity they have. It's quite likely that this phenomemon is due to something undocumented anyway.

Perhaps we need to narrow down a few things by gathering some imformation about what camera makes and models are recording this stuff. That might lead us to specific manufactures of sensors and their methods and materials.

Rodrigo
7th September 2011, 16:09
Here I found a link to youtube. We may see the orbs moving. The owner of the site is stanley03061973 and the video (with a cat) is this:
bKMfc7esoBQ

Carmody
7th September 2011, 16:16
In the old days of wet processed film pictures it was quite common to see bubble circles in the pictures. They were caused by uneven developement of the film due to air bubbles trapped in the solution of chemicals.

This phenomenon appearing in digital images is quite different.

Each pixel sensor is sensitive to energy. I'm too lazy to search through technical data sheets to try to find what documented sensitivity they have. It's quite likely that this phenomemon is due to something undocumented anyway.

Perhaps we need to narrow down a few things by gathering some imformation about what camera makes and models are recording this stuff. That might lead us to specific manufactures of sensors and their methods and materials.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/2507/4

sensor manufacturers and types.

Carmody
7th September 2011, 16:29
The strange thing that does not indicate lens issues is that any lens issue is going to also indicate, within it's shape, the iris as a secondary effect, regarding lens flare.

as well, different layers of a lens set will have different types of coatings, not all the same, so the lens flare issues come up as having coloration differences and iris shaping artifacts.

As well, such artifacts would not have such strong concentric ring effects. There may be an optical artifact like this with magnification as return surrounding micron sized bits of fluff, as an optical interface artifact, but the origins of the micron sized bit and the optical artifact still come up as problematic and requiring more investigation.

Look into telescope magnification issues and that at exit pupil's (on eyepieces) one can end up looking at artifacts from inside the eye itself.

Since the micron sized bits may be coming up as actually being at the quantum level, then this can be quantum lensing, from the strong photonic pulse/wavefront (electric arc in a gas..., thus quantum wavefront) of the xenon flash front wave, reflecting off of what is basically quantum gate and producing an optical ripple effect. This may be possible as this is quantum and thus can be affected.

The xenon arc is quantum in nature, a 'out of time and dimension 'pop' of the aether form, and this can ripple back in these micro sized dimensional wormholes and thus the optical effect of the ripple waves out from the center of them.

Read my recent bits on how astrology works regarding being a quantum interface in the aspect of the plasma of space, plasma is the predominant structure - by a staggering 95% of the universe. We are the odd space/place out, we are not the norm.

Electromagnetic laws (and thus fundamentals) operate differently regarding frozen lattice structures vs quantum fluids like gas, or water. Both being quantum fluids. Same for charged particle fields like ionized charged space.

'quantum optical birefringence' would be the term, possibly.

To hypothesize toward a basis for testing and proofing, with regard to how most here feel it actually is...it would look something like this:

Once again, the xenon arc 'sonar pulses',and then the wave front moves out aetherically and spherically from the source point (I've felt this kind of wave before, Kozyrev spoke of it and Tesla's work is based on it)..and this 'pulses' the local area (see Eric Dollard) that is filled with charged wormholes, which matter basically is...and than this comes back as optical quantum/nano birefringed optical imaging of the wormholes of the aether.

The proffered hypothetical reason they are seen in the one area and not the other... is charge level and orientation/frequency as differentials.

Carmody
7th September 2011, 17:00
I used to live about 2 miles from the northern-most groves. The south grove there was true old growth in that it had never been logged and there were 200 foot sugar and white pines in addition to the sequoias, and nothing is fenced off. It is a truly magical place, and I would recommend it to anyone who has the chance to go. Calaveras Big Trees State Park.

Regarding the orbs: I am not claiming that all orbs are image artifacts, but the appearance of the orbs in a photo with a person, and the absence in a photo taken shortly thereafter can be explained by the camera's image processing software. Digital cameras have software that adjusts the photo based upon what's in the frame. The addition or subtraction of another visual layer changes the focus and can make the orbs appear or disappear. Try it yourself, it's fun to play with.

ETA: There are of course several other factors that come into play, such as relative angle of the subject to the light source, spectrum of the flash, absence of flash, lens coatings, etc.

Remember the craze about rods and darters from about 10-15 years ago? All camera issues related to the lighting and speed of the image capture/frames per second.

The software can't be involved in orbs, the contrast limits of the sensors comes up as a major issue which rates that as a stark impossibility. (the camera iris adjusts to the contrast limit of the lighting and sensor combination--hard limited by the optics package at around..oh...700-800:1 ANSI checkerboard..the sensor's limit is somewhere near that, I'm guessing)

The second problem is in the optical contrast limits. one potential explanation lies with secondary lens effects combined with contrasting limits...due to complex lens structures, (an average of 7-9 elements, 14-18 surfaces, all working together-each with hard optical limits in contrast and light bending) which might create a macro effect at a different layer of the atmosphere ---between the imaging system and the object to be imaged.

However, the persons doing the feeling (in this case the trees) in the area, saying of the different 'feel' of each... does... indeed complicate the potential answers and explanations.

Reality... is a formative living flowing alterable/integrative non-linear effect, a consensus reality.

Those of linear minded stature fail to understand this point in the conscious sense..... and are essentially landlocked.... and hoisted by the petard of their own self enforced ignorance. They form, maintain, and hold ---their own self lie.

norman
7th September 2011, 17:01
.....Since the micron sized bits may be coming up as actually being at the quantum level, then this can be quantum lensing, from the strong photonic pulse/wavefront (electric arc in a gas..., thus quantum wavefront) of the xenon flash front wave, reflecting off of what is basically quantum gate and producing an optical ripple effect. This may be possible as this is quantum and thus can be affected.......

Now I'm wondering if this phenomenon is increasing as sensor bit density is increasing.

It would be neat if people publishing "orb" pictures also published all the EXIF data from each frame ( I think? it includes the bit density )

Carmody
7th September 2011, 17:15
Bill's earlier photos are strongly contrasted. Enough so that if it is connected to being lens artifacts, or added into the situation optically and having a lens artifact (from being a floating physical intrusion)... there will be secondary ghost image of the original orbs at a different contrast range area. This can be digitally investigated as a contrast ranging test and effort. first, find the color and brightness and contrast range for the initial bright layer, then find the second one which will be an exact layout compliment, but shifted in x-y coordinates and individual item sizing, contrast range, etc.

I don't like talking about this as it gives the hoaxers ammunition to understand how their lies can be found, and to fix their photos for the perfect hoax....

If Bill's photo has identical conditions happening individually.... at different layers of potential optical focus, then the optical reflection floating dust and macro effect dissipates as a solution to the proffered issue.

Once again, the linear mind will very likely find it's self satisfactory solution. The open mind may find another. Which is it for the given mind? Boxed in? Or drawn out?

As an example we still have the floating faerie lights of yore and legend that have persisted for thousands of years.

Regardless to all of this the stark change in orbs or even in the mundane sense, pollen or dust particles, in the different photos of similar character in lighting, timing, location and camera settings..this means the orbs in one place and not in the others, at all, this cannot be explained away with regard to just or pollen air loading differentials ---so easily.

The differences are stark and this creates a problem,their origin cannot be explained away.

This leads to the quantum wormhole or 'quantum optical birefringence' end of the sliding scale of potentials.

slipknotted
7th September 2011, 17:34
Androminens

norman
7th September 2011, 17:35
http://www.anandtech.com/show/2507/4

sensor manufacturers and types.

From reading at that site it looks like the biggest new developement in sensors is to use CMOS and to incorporate hard software into it to manipulate the result.

Lots of possible variables there to deal with , then.

I'm inclined to think Carmody is on the right track with the Quantum field superimposition. ( or words to that effect )

Midnight Rambler
7th September 2011, 18:09
I have made a picture of an orb last summer.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=9215&d=1312580091

Click here for the big pic (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=9215&d=1312580091)

Carmody
7th September 2011, 18:11
the proof lies in the report on the Japanese experiments of the most perfectly darkened room ever, in all radiative ways..and then remote viewed by psychics to read a placard on one wall.

when the remote viewers were in this test room, the sensors would take in an increased average of 15,000 photons of light.

I believe it was David Wilcox, in his new book and lecture, that presented this corroborative evidence.

So, the aether sonar ping from the pulsed xenon gas of the flash.... and thus the emitted return light of the local flow through (both ways) wormholes.

Lazlo
7th September 2011, 18:23
However, the persons doing the feeling (in this case the trees) in the area, saying of the different 'feel' of each... does... indeed complicate the potential answers and explanations.

Reality... is a formative living flowing alterable/integrative non-linear effect, a consensus reality.

Those of linear minded stature fail to understand this point in the conscious sense..... and are essentially landlocked.... and hoisted by the petard of their own self enforced ignorance. They form, maintain, and hold ---their own self lie.

To clarify my position for you, I do believe that reality is far more exotic than 5 sense reality. I see auras after all, as well as having a very intense encounter with a shadow entity..the bugger ran me right over! This does not mean that I take every piece of photographic evidence as gospel. As I said in my earlier post, go play with your camera and try it for yourself, orbs are easy to produce. Especially around dusk. I ask myself, what's more likely, that science has finally, accidentally invented a technology that can see little bits of consciousness floating around, or that MOST can be explained as camera artifacts. There's a reason why many "ghost hunter" or paranormal sites won't accept orb photos anymore.

http://www.theorbzone.com/

Camilo
7th September 2011, 19:31
I think this old wise tree became so happy to finaly meet some awakend people, it blessed you with its orbs..

thanks...:)

Totally agree!...awesome!

Taurean
7th September 2011, 20:36
Can't help thinking how much like ovum they look.

My photo's are not in any way faked, retouched or enhanced.

They are exactly as they were taken.

seehas
7th September 2011, 22:23
i know this phenomenon since a while, great photos everybody :)

to bad my camera cant sense orbs, i did many photos also in nature but no orbs ever... tell me your camera models please :) seems like sony cant do it

Aurelius
7th September 2011, 22:25
old news, but worth re-posting, orb's at the Zurich 2009 conference....

rebel
7th September 2011, 22:26
Sent chills up my spine Bill. That is some powerful life force there.

Never seen such an immense tree!

Lazlo
7th September 2011, 22:33

to bad my camera cant sense orbs, i did many photos also in nature but no orbs ever... tell me your camera models please :) seems like sony cant do it

For best results, use a compact digital camera. Take pictures outside, and in low light conditions (but not pitch black) Enjoy!

http://www.theorbzone.com/explanationDOFandorbs.htm

What affects Depth of Field, and therefore orbs?

DOF areas can get smaller and larger depending on various factors. This adjusts the size of the 'Orb Zone' - there area in which it is possible to photograph dust particles as 'orbs'.

What changes DOF?

Adjusting the following factors changes your DOF:

- Aperture size. When the f-number is larger (the aperture is smaller) there is a greater DOF.

- Distance between lens and subject. The further you move from a subject the greater the DOF.

- Focal length of lens. ‘Zooming – if you make your subject look bigger, DOF decreases and vice versa

Each of these factors is important to the DOF and therefore for orb capture. However most cameras that allow you to control these functions tend to be larger cameras that produce fewer orbs anyway because of the distance of the flash from the lens and because of the size of the CCD (Charge Couple Device) chip.

How does my behaviour affect orb capture?

Using an automatic, compact camera your camera automatically makes adjustments for your decisions. The following different behaviours effect your DOF and therefore effect the size of the 'Orb Zone' and thus the number of orbs you photograph:

- Photographing large rooms/outside places. If you are in an open, empty place your 'subject' will be far away (e.g. a wall or a tree, ultimately), thus you have a greater DOF. Because of this greater DOF you increase the Orb Zone size and thus capture more orbs.

- Taking photos in the dark. If a location is really very dark the aperture will be larger, in order to draw more light, and the DOF will be shallower. Therefore taking photographs in the pitch black will yield fewer orbs. However this is largely theoretical as flash activation is the most significant factor in orb photography (even if you don't notice the automatic flash activate, if looking through your view finder). Remember taking photos in good lighting will produce fewer orbs, too, because the automatic flash will not activate!

There are other factors that affect DOF, and these reveal the secret of why 35mm cameras rarely photograph orbs.

sygh
7th September 2011, 22:44
Bill,
I just recently watched a documentary series called "The Pyramid Code" which had a segment which discussed the presence of the orbs in photos taken at the pyramids of Egypt and they look exactly like the orbs in your photos. They described the orbs as electrical(?) energy that permeated many of the ancient pyramids. Maybe this was an energy interaction between these wonderful giant sequoias and the positive energy you brought to the site.
Very beautiful!

IMO, that's exactly what it was.

sygh
7th September 2011, 22:48

To clarify my position for you, I do believe that reality is far more exotic than 5 sense reality. I see auras after all, as well as having a very intense encounter with a shadow entity..the bugger ran me right over! This does not mean that I take every piece of photographic evidence as gospel. As I said in my earlier post, go play with your camera and try it for yourself, orbs are easy to produce. Especially around dusk. I ask myself, what's more likely, that science has finally, accidentally invented a technology that can see little bits of consciousness floating around, or that MOST can be explained as camera artifacts. There's a reason why many "ghost hunter" or paranormal sites won't accept orb photos anymore.

http://www.theorbzone.com/

Well, you're probably right. I guess I'll have to reconsider.

jjjones
7th September 2011, 23:53
absolutely overwhelming! my orbs filled with tears of awe! Again, thank you Bill and all who have shared their pictures and words. namaste, peace and love.:)

norman
7th September 2011, 23:56
All the Bill Ryan related Orbs certainly look 'genetically' related.

If the the other orbs I've seen on this thread a real too, they don't seem to be of the same 'family'.

Limor Wolf
8th September 2011, 00:49
old news, but worth re-posting, orb's at the Zurich 2009 conference....

Thank you Aurelius. Bill wrote about it than:

"Click on the image below for a high-resolution picture we've just received of the most magnificent orb I (Bill) have ever seen - at the Zurich Conference on Sunday 12 July.

On stage are myself, Brian O'Leary, Rob Fleischer (Exopolitics Germany), conference co-ordinator Ruth Huber, and a member of the Swiss Groundcrew. Take a good look... it's really quite something. The large image is totally unedited"

What is so capturing about orbs are the geometric perfectness in some of them,Geometry,it seems,is the secret ingredient of the universe.

It might be safe to say that since his above statment in 2009 ,Bill has wittnessed even grander phenomenon in the form of those mesmerizing sequoia orbs,but it will be up to him to confirm or deny this :)

Strat
8th September 2011, 03:43
Bill, it's a good thing you and your friend were taking these pics. I would have thought the camera is broken! Incredible pics, I wonder what it is about that particular tree that is so...energetic/spiritual.

I am fascinated by the fact that cameras can detect what our eyes can't. The reason for this is the cones of our eyes pick up a small fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. As an example, we can't see infrared but cameras can.

Take a TV remote controller and a camera. If you look at the remote and press any button you won't see anything. If you look at it through the lens of your camera you will see the remote light up.

I know this orb image isn't all that clear, but what's cool to me about it is that the cat is looking right at it.

I always wondered about this. Cats eyes will follow 'things that aren't there.' I could be sitting watching TV, and my cat's eyes will follow something that I don't see.

Marsila
8th September 2011, 04:08
here's a very interesting link the poster by the name of Elle posted on another post a while ago.
the article is called "MICROVITUM -- THE MYSTERIOUS EMANATION OF COSMIC FACTOR"
and this is the link http://www.microvita.org/
i don't know how to summarize to do it justice, but basically it is speaking of what these psychic and physical entities may be, so here are some quotes.

For such objects or for such entities I use the term "microvitum". This microvitum, or in plural microvita, are not of protoplasmic order, and as such they have got little to do with carbon molecules or carbon atoms, which are treated as the initial points or initial stage of life in this universe. So far as physicality is concerned, the position of these microvita is just between ectoplasm and electron, but they are neither ectoplasm nor electron

Now, these microvita are not of the same density or the same subtlety. Some of them come within the range of a highly developed microscope; and some of them may not come within the range of a microscope, but by their actional expression or through their actional faculty or as a result of their actional vibrations, they may come within the scope of our perception. They are of subtle order.

Now, these microvita move throughout the entire universe, from one celestial body to another. They move everywhere, crossing the boundaries of nebulae, piercing through milky-ways, galaxies, stars, satellites, planets and meteors. Like other psychic and psycho-physical beings, they have also got basic characteristics -- such as existing, multiplying and dying. They move unbarred, without caring for the atmospheric conditions or barometric readings. How do they move? Everybody requires some media for movement. Mobility means movement through a medium or media. There may be more than one medium, that is, there may be many media at a time in the same movement. These microvita also move through several media. They move through sound. The so-called virus of a diseased person moves through his or her sound. They may move through tactuality

before i end up quoting the whole article, it is a very interesting perspective of what these orbs and other mysterious tiny things we see could be, if anyone reads it.

Realeyes
8th September 2011, 11:14

Hi Seehas, I know someone who has been taking fabulous orb photos and plasma phenomena such as vortices since 2003 and even published a book on the subject. He told me a smart trick on how to tell whether one’s digital camera will capture orbs or if the camera has been filtered to 'not' pick them up.

Basically you will want a camera that is enabled to pick up 'low band Inferred', but it won’t tell you that on the camera box details. Here is an easy test to find out. Turn your camera on, get your t.v. remote control and point it at the camera lense (this will not damage the camera); press any button on your t.v. remote control towards the camera while looking at the camera screen - what you should see is a red flashes coming from the t.v. remote; the bigger the flashes, the more sensitive the camera picks up low band Inferred. If you don't see large flashes, then your camera has a filter on this.

The old digital cameras (2001 – 2004) were brilliant in taking orbs, but too many customers complained that their photos were ruined, so around 2004-2005 manufacturers produced cameras that had some sort of filter on them to stop these so called nuisance ‘dust particles’ – LOL. I Hope this helps. :biggrin1:

I have also discovered that changing the ISO and also flash brightness makes a difference as to how many orbs one can capture, you will have to play around with this and find out what works for you.

My best results are when I intentionally ask with love in my mind for orbs (conscious beings) to appear. Any doubt is soon removed when one takes a ‘before’ and then ‘after’ shot where first there were none, and now there are loads! Downloading the photos then onto a computer where one can zoom in, this will reveal more orbs and their details – you may even see some with faces! ;)

I use to take loads of photos back in 2003 – 2007 as did many of my friends discovering this strange phenomena. Some of my friends even asked the orbs for winning lottery numbers, then took a photo and the orbs would have numbers contained within them! So much for ‘dust particles’ – LOL! Then after a while, probably because we had opened our minds up to such phenomena, we began to see them with our naked eyes! :cool:

Orbs have become quite a talking point in recent times, I have seen some amazing Inferred video footage of them whizzing around people etc. This is not a new phenomena, (although through modern technology we have been able to capture them more easily), they were actually seen back in medieval times and viewed in a superstitious way calling them ‘willo the wisp’, ‘fairie lights’ or ‘ghost lights’ amongst many other names.

This is a curious and fascinating adventure to embark upon – I wish you all the best in your engagement with orbs. :bounce:

Fred Steeves
8th September 2011, 11:39

I read through the whole thread before commenting on that and I'm glad I did Mad hatter. That was the very first thing I noticed, it jumped right out at me. Also note the two eyes, lit up by the orbs. Vey cool.

Thanks Bill and everyone else for the pictures. I don't see auras or orbs with the naked eye like many here seem to do, but more and more I'm seeing little pinpoint flashes that are gone instantly. I figure either it's an actual phenomena, or I have a brain tumor like John Travolta in the movie.:)

Cheers,
Fred

Realeyes
8th September 2011, 13:08
I don't see auras or orbs with the naked eye like many here seem to do, but more and more I'm seeing little pinpoint flashes that are gone instantly. I figure either it's an actual phenomena,... Fred[/I]

Hi FredS,
I see these tiny flashes too and IMHO these are quite magical, it isn't anything wrong with your brain - your brain is actually firing up more neurones to see reality clearly, your observation is expanding - this is excellant news. Some of these tiny fast flashes will be orbs, yet others are a different type of orb that has just as wonderful explanation. If you are seeing these flashes at a distance from you, they are more than likely orbs passing through your reality.

I quite often see these flashes around peoples heads when engaged in a great thought provoking conversation. As I understand it, these flashes are created by the person (whose head the flash is near), because they have just had an amazing thought that is outside of their normal thinking. We have old sayings here in the UK like, "I saw the light", "I have just had an inspiration of light", "I've had a flash of inspiration", or the image of a light bulb turning on inside the head etc. These are all descriptions of a 'great thought' that can be physically seen by some as flashing tiny lights around people's heads passing through their aura.

It sounds to me FredS that you are well on the way to seeing orbs with the naked eye - well done! The more acceptance we have (open mindedness), the more we see. Spiritual awakenings is a wonderful adventure! :love:

Bill Ryan
8th September 2011, 13:32
-------

Thanks for re-posting that astonishing orb at the Zurich Conference. Here's more detail:

http://projectavalon.net/Zurich_Conference_orb_vlg.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Zurich_Conference_orb_detail.jpg

NeverMind
8th September 2011, 19:36
The more acceptance we have (open mindedness), the more we see. Spiritual awakenings is a wonderful adventure!

???
Is that what it is? :)
I've seen golden balls of light - with the naked eye, I mean - four times in my life. Once when I was twelve, once when I was thirteen, once in my twenties, and once when I was around 33.
Always by night, wide awake, standing up, except on one of the occasions.

I don't know what they were. But it felt nice to see them.
And surprising, of course.

Arc
9th September 2011, 02:42
Those real evidence pictures and constant repetition of phrase "it's not dust and insects, they are real - I, I'm the energy, the source, the oneness and wisdom", makes my day every time.

There sould be no person who disagrees with me. If you do - you betray any alternative media star including Bill and Inelia.

Happy orbing day my friends :)

Great Orb photos!!

Yes, of course they are real, and I hope all those who don't know that yet have their own wonderful experiences with photos - or even in real time.

Erik_dc
9th September 2011, 07:30
Those are very nice orbs Bill, and so many of them!
Could it be, and I think everyone know this phenomena, that when you go from a very bright place (inside for example) to a very dark place (outside) the orbs / flashes you see everywhere are these kind of orbs on the pictures? Or does that phenomena has to do more with the blood going around in my eyes?

SEAM
9th September 2011, 15:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q28iqmq_FTE

mojo
10th September 2011, 03:26
Hi Bill,
In the spirit of the post I offer a new twist on orbs. Some can change geometric shape and color. Thanks for illuminating us about orbs!...:)

0v4LAqLpwDI

Taurean
10th September 2011, 15:13
Brooks Agnew claims Orbs are Ascended Masters here to guide us at 1.31

http://youtu.be/v1ieLsUYJ_M

Carmody
10th September 2011, 19:37

For best results, use a compact digital camera. Take pictures outside, and in low light conditions (but not pitch black) Enjoy!

DOF areas can get smaller and larger depending on various factors. This adjusts the size of the 'Orb Zone' - there area in which it is possible to photograph dust particles as 'orbs'.

What changes DOF?

- Aperture size. When the f-number is larger (the aperture is smaller) there is a greater DOF.

- Distance between lens and subject. The further you move from a subject the greater the DOF.

- Focal length of lens. ‘Zooming – if you make your subject look bigger, DOF decreases and vice versa

Each of these factors is important to the DOF and therefore for orb capture. However most cameras that allow you to control these functions tend to be larger cameras that produce fewer orbs anyway because of the distance of the flash from the lens and because of the size of the CCD (Charge Couple Device) chip.

Using an automatic, compact camera your camera automatically makes adjustments for your decisions. The following different behaviours effect your DOF and therefore effect the size of the 'Orb Zone' and thus the number of orbs you photograph:

- Photographing large rooms/outside places. If you are in an open, empty place your 'subject' will be far away (e.g. a wall or a tree, ultimately), thus you have a greater DOF. Because of this greater DOF you increase the Orb Zone size and thus capture more orbs.

- Taking photos in the dark. If a location is really very dark the aperture will be larger, in order to draw more light, and the DOF will be shallower. Therefore taking photographs in the pitch black will yield fewer orbs. However this is largely theoretical as flash activation is the most significant factor in orb photography (even if you don't notice the automatic flash activate, if looking through your view finder). Remember taking photos in good lighting will produce fewer orbs, too, because the automatic flash will not activate!

There are other factors that affect DOF, and these reveal the secret of why 35mm cameras rarely photograph orbs.

You are speaking about the focal bubble, yes. The reason long lenses are used in film work, is due to the bigger focal bubble. This allows more of the object to be focused in the single plane. To emphasize the 3d characteristics of the shot, a wide angle at medium distance can be used to change the depth of field or focal bubble. A good cinematographer will have more than a few lenses in their kit. Same for the photographer. each with strengths, intent,and weaknesses.

But this is all acedemic.

Another attempt to proof what I am saying, would be to find out the EXACT aspects of the given lens elements, regarding their mixing of attributes in their given groupings and then make a personal judgment call on whether the given orb is a dust reflection/refraction...or something else altogether. I fully expect both conditions to exist and occur at the same time.

I'm SAYING that the xenon scalar puslewave, in a sonar type fashion, pings the dimensional wormhole and causes it to illuminate and be more evident than usual. This, for the microsecond of the image capture event or moment.

We most definitely ARE getting pinhole camera effects occurring in reflection and refraction, but the exact source and nature while using the flash, is the key here.

The rational linear minded explanation works...as does my scalar explanation. Both can be true at the same time.

This creates two paths, and there may be a sole answer and there may be a duality answer. A quandary. I'm inclined to consider that both may be true, for this allows for further investigation with regard to clarity.

Again...I must consider all avenues..and that a singular and purely linear minded answer has the potential to be nothing more than a unhappily born monkey... clinging to a branch in temporal existentialist angst... thus the need to extend the self and commit to a full examination in other directions.

The linear approach/answer lies in the discovery of the lens limits regarding contrast, refraction, losses, specific lens element flare characteristics and contrast levels, etc. Sometimes, if it is a lensing issue, purely a lensing issue, you will tend to capture some aspect of the iris in the image. And the iris is not round, ever. It is a bladed device and is 5-6-7-8-9-10, etc sided, depending on the number of blades in the given iris. Most modern cheap digital cameras are going to be 5 to 6 sided as their iris's go. This will bring an obvious shaping to the given orb, or it may. The fact that there is NO iris echo in the image does create some aspects of a problem, but that remains to be investigated and is hypothesis only.

Dust particles are simply not uniform.

Ever.

The complex mandala(ish) effect in the center, with the outer circular rings, this wreaks a powerful havoc with the purely 'lensing effect and pinhole reflective/refraction off of a dust particle' answer.

Lazlo
10th September 2011, 20:32

Ever.

The complex mandala(ish) effect in the center, with the outer circular rings, this wreaks a powerful havoc with the purely 'lensing effect and pinhole reflective/refraction off of a dust particle' answer.

Carmody, As always I am impressed with your well thought out and insightful posts. They most definitely are impressive.

One thing though. Dust particles may not be uniform, but pollen most certainly can be.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/gallery/2009/apr/06/kew-millennium-seed-bank-pollen

even better, please go to:

http://ubcbiol210.blogspot.com/2011/03/lab-8-conifers.html

And scroll down to the picture of the Giant Sequoia pollen.

Midnight Rambler
10th September 2011, 20:54
Here is a close up from my earlier post of the orb with flower. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29822-Orbs&p=302957&viewfull=1#post302957)
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=9865&d=1315684224

It made me think of a schematic of the Solar System. :cool:

When I made the picture I could see a distortion through the viewer BTW. I knew I was making a photo of something strange at the time.

jcocks
17th September 2011, 10:58
I've got some real good orby photos from when we lived in one of our old houses. I'll have to go hunt some of the better ones up and put them on. My daughter seems to especially attract these things, though I've had some pretty impressive orbs around me as well...

Maia Gabrial
17th September 2011, 23:20
As I understand it, that in order for so many orbs to show up like that around you and Inelia, there has to be alot of love coming from YOU!
That's what attracts them....

onawah
17th September 2011, 23:52
This makes me think of what some psychics/clairvoyants I used to know in California called "Baby Beings".
Their explanation was that when a soul was getting ready to reincarnate into a human body (or incarnate, if it was the first time in a human body for the soul)
it would show up in an energetic form around the place or the parents where it was thinking of being born, to check out the environment.
The psychics also said that these "baby beings" could and would use their energetic body's intelligence to influence the parents or to charge the atmosphere.
They said that they could see lots of baby beings at pro-life and anti-abortion rallies, really amping up the emotions of the people there.
They would accompany pregnant women or women who were about to become pregnant, and the psychics could contact the beings and find out more about them when such women came to them for readings.
I wonder if the orb in this photo is actually a baby being.
It would make a lot of sense.

I think it's very possible some orbs are also intelligent life forms of various kinds and are here to heal, to lend a more positive charge and to assist in "the Shift".

Can't help thinking how much like ovum they look.

My photo's are not in any way faked, retouched or enhanced.

They are exactly as they were taken.

ahamkara
18th September 2011, 00:55
Thank you for posting. Wonderful orb photos. After traveling in Peru, I want always amazed at the orbs showing up in photos around places and people of shimmering, positive energy. The are a friendly reminder, to me, that we are supported in our reaching for our highest vibration in any moment. Namaste.

sumkat
18th September 2011, 03:54
bill,in the first photo,actually in all the photos there seems to be a woman in a bodice right behind you,i thought the pic was just obscured and there was actually someone behind you,does anyone else see this?

Maia Gabrial
19th September 2011, 20:06
In your last picture where the tree stands alone, there's a being with long hair and beard. He's looking downward.

RedeZra
19th September 2011, 21:39
nice pictures ; )

orbs are conscious forms of soul or spirit floating as spheres in the aether like soap bubbles blow in the air

Carmody
21st September 2011, 15:56

What changes DOF?

You are speaking about the focal bubble, yes. The reason long lenses are used in film work, is due to the bigger focal bubble. This allows more of the object to be focused in the single plane. To emphasize the 3d characteristics of the shot, a wide angle at medium distance can be used to change the depth of field or focal bubble. A good cinematographer will have more than a few lenses in their kit. Same for the photographer. each with strengths, intent,and weaknesses.

But this is all acedemic.

Another attempt to proof what I am saying, would be to find out the EXACT aspects of the given lens elements, regarding their mixing of attributes in their given groupings and then make a personal judgment call on whether the given orb is a dust reflection/refraction...or something else altogether. I fully expect both conditions to exist and occur at the same time.

I'm SAYING that the xenon scalar puslewave, in a sonar type fashion, pings the dimensional wormhole and causes it to illuminate and be more evident than usual. This, for the microsecond of the image capture event or moment.

We most definitely ARE getting pinhole camera effects occurring in reflection and refraction, but the exact source and nature while using the flash, is the key here.

The rational linear minded explanation works...as does my scalar explanation. Both can be true at the same time.

This creates two paths, and there may be a sole answer and there may be a duality answer. A quandary. I'm inclined to consider that both may be true, for this allows for further investigation with regard to clarity.

Again...I must consider all avenues..and that a singular and purely linear minded answer has the potential to be nothing more than a unhappily born monkey... clinging to a branch in temporal existentialist angst... thus the need to extend the self and commit to a full examination in other directions.

The linear approach/answer lies in the discovery of the lens limits regarding contrast, refraction, losses, specific lens element flare characteristics and contrast levels, etc. Sometimes, if it is a lensing issue, purely a lensing issue, you will tend to capture some aspect of the iris in the image. And the iris is not round, ever. It is a bladed device and is 5-6-7-8-9-10, etc sided, depending on the number of blades in the given iris. Most modern cheap digital cameras are going to be 5 to 6 sided as their iris's go. This will bring an obvious shaping to the given orb, or it may. The fact that there is NO iris echo in the image does create some aspects of a problem, but that remains to be investigated and is hypothesis only.

Ever.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-quantum-behavior.html

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/hires/2011/quantumbehav.jpg

Pulsed quantum optomechanics can directly probe quantum mechanical behavior, which is seen as the central rippling in this representation of a Schrödinger-cat state (left). Under constant observation these quantum features are washed out (right). Credit: VCQ/University of Vienna

Just as a camera flash illuminates unseen objects hidden in darkness, a sequence of laser pulses can be used to study the elusive quantum behavior of a large "macroscopic" object. This method provides a novel tool of unprecedented performance for current experiments that push the boundaries of the quantum world to larger and larger scales. A collaboration of scientists led by researchers from the Vienna Center for Quantum Science and Technology (VCQ) at the University of Vienna report this new scheme in the forthcoming issue of PNAS.

One of the most fascinating and still open questions in physics is how far quantum phenomena extend into our everyday world. To answer that, experiments need to peer into the quantum world at a completely new scale of mass and size. This is a bumpy road: it becomes increasingly difficult to detect the genuine quantum features as mass and size are increased.

Publishing under the title "Pulsed quantum optomechanics" the research team proposes a method that uses flashes of light to observe quantum features of large objects with unprecedented resolution. The main idea is based on the fact that quantum objects, in contrast to classical objects, behave differently when they are being watched. "In current approaches, objects are constantly monitored and the possible quantum features are being washed out. This is in many ways analogous to the blurring of a photograph of a fast moving object", says Michael R. Vanner, lead author of the paper and member of the Vienna Doctoral School Complex Quantum Systems (CoQuS). "Loosely speaking, the flashes freeze the motion and create a sharp image of the quantum behavior."

With this new tool, experiments will be able to peer into the quantum world at a completely new scale of mass and size. In particular, the scheme can be directly applied to the ongoing experiments that attempt to prepare quantum phenomena in micro-mechanical resonators, i.e. mechanically vibrating massive objects. "By analyzing the dynamics of such behavior, pulsed quantum optomechanics provides a path for investigating whether macroscopic mechanical objects can be used in future quantum technologies. It will also help shed light on nature's apparent division between the quantum and the classical worlds."

More information: Pulsed quantum optomechanics. M. R. Vanner, I. Pikovski, G. D. Cole, M. S. Kim, Č. Brukner, K. Hammerer, G. J. Milburn, and M. Aspelmeyer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS). DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1105098108

Zampano
23rd September 2011, 17:57
Just recently I came back from my vacation in Italy with a friend of mine
Today I got the photos from my friend and well, there are orbs on them

I try to post them here, but I didnt figure out how it works ;-)

So if you are interested, they are on my profile

Midnight Rambler
23rd September 2011, 18:50
I try to post them here, but I didnt figure out how it works ;-)

Let me help you out with one Zampano :)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=10028&d=1316795205

Lazlo
8th October 2011, 20:59
These photos were taken in an Anasazi Kiva. Perfect place to get in touch with some spirits, don't you think?

Photo 1: Flash enabled

Phot 2: Taken seconds later with the flash disabled.

I took a whole series of these photos. Flash-no flash: people - no people: looking up the ladder - looking through the ladder.

The results were entirely consistent. I could produce orbs on demand.

These two photos demonstrate the effect the most clearly.

Robstar
8th October 2011, 21:26
Yosemite National Park is a very magical and mystical place as well as fun and gorgeous . If you visit California it is a must see.

Black Panther
20th October 2011, 22:06
I've read about orbs and I've seen the pictures of Bill in front of a huge tree in Yosemite National Park,
but I don't know what to think of the phenomenon. Maybe there are some Avalonians with some more experience.

I was testing to record with my iPad 2 :). When I watched the video it looked like something flying in the back of my head. It's not very clear to see, so watching full screen making it easier to see. At 0:04 it looks like and orb ? or something flying from behind towards me. Afterwards I looked sideways as if I noticed something. I wasn't aware of it at that moment.

Anyone ? :confused:

BiHz8EnhZNo

Arc
21st October 2011, 02:46
I've read about orbs and I've seen the pictures of Bill in front of a huge tree in Yosemite National Park,
but I don't know what to think of the phenomenon. Maybe there are some Avalonians with some more experience.

I was testing to record with my iPad 2 :). When I watched the video it looked like something flying in the back of my head. It's not very clear to see, so watching full screen making it easier to see. At 0:04 it looks like and orb ? or something flying from behind towards me. Afterwards I looked sideways as if I noticed something. I wasn't aware of it at that moment.

BiHz8EnhZNo

Yes, Orb. I saw it coming up from the bottom right toward your chin and sort of vanish. He or She must be a fan! :)

SaiphStar
11th November 2011, 08:22
Wonderful photos and footage provided here - thank you so much.

ORBS! So I've never had any experience with orbs in my life until earlier this month. I was filming my two young daughters dancing and singing in our living room. The room was very warm, well-lit and we were all goofing around dancing and singing and basically acting a little odd, but in a good way - just having fun as a family. As I sat down and started to film I saw on several occassions what appeared to be a pale blue / green orb move across the screen on the camera (iPhone 4). I couldn't see anything in the room at the time but it was definitely showing up in the video. And the orb didn't move in a straight line, it was quite erratic. The orb seems most interested in my oldest six year old daughter as she is dancing. At one point it literally goes up toward her face.

Very excited to capture this on video - it felt very warm and comforting to see the orb. It's very subtle, but it's definitely an orb - just one. And I got a sense it was moving with some reason / motivation to it and I kept the camera as still as I could during the filming. If there is an expert that would like me to share the video with them that's not a problem. I just wasn't sure I wanted to share it publicly due to my family being in the video.

Hoping to learn more!

Thank you.

1derer
26th November 2011, 20:06
I wonder if Orbs are actually souls being captured as they free float in our plane? Just a thought, but I believe they have the same form as souls do, and if you look very closely at some forms, you can actually see faces!

http://www.iprfinc.com/images/facesinorbs/Orb%20Faces1.jpg

Image source:

http://www.iprfinc.com/brian22.html

1derer
27th November 2011, 01:32

BiHz8EnhZNo

Kool Sound Bro!

kanishk
4th December 2011, 08:53
Is there any relation between Dandelion seeds like creature shown in Avatar movie and orbs ?

""A Woodsprite (Na'vi name: Atokirina') is a seed of the Tree of Souls that lives on Pandora. These seeds, according to the Na'vi, are considered very pure and sacred spirits. Furthermore, these seeds are believed to be auspicious wheresoever they choose to rest. They are similar in appearance to small deep-sea jellyfish, but they float on the wind like dandelion seeds, possibly aided in this by the denser atmosphere on Pandora. Woodsprites also hold ritual importance. The Omaticaya Clan plants one of these seeds with the body of a deceased Na'vi, so the Na'vi's consciousness will become part of Eywa.""
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SA_uA6WKM-c/S2Cx1qgpQGI/AAAAAAAABLc/3zSVTg_P4eE/s1600-h/ae74n5.png

Zabernism'ER
9th December 2011, 15:57
Hi all fellow Avalonians !

Really nice pictures presented in several posts above here.

I have something i like to share with you all,regarding this topic.
Its an article posted on a norwegian alternative website,where this topic is discusted too.
The pictures posted in the same story,is really amazing.
And when the articlewriter also is so open and personal with it,it is definitive something that moved me.

I hope you are able to read the full article,couse u know,
google translate wont always provide the best translations :)

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyhetsspeilet.no%2F2011%2F12%2F doden-er-bare-en-synsrand%2F&act=url

MHRD
9th December 2011, 17:07
I like this thread. It does make one wonder of what goes on beyond what we can see. For your consideration, taken last week at a family function.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=11794&d=1323449792

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=11793&d=1323449792

TheSwede
11th December 2011, 11:51
I don't wanna disappoint people but all these orbs I see I beleave are created by a light source. Its easy to get em on photo if you shoot in a low light environment and using a flash on somewhat reflective materials(or shoot in the direction of for example a lightsource like the sun).

Nikon have a special coating to prevent these unwanted light phenomenas to spoil photos for professional photographers and its called Nano crystal coat and it absorbs light within the objective so the light doesnt bounce around within the objective and create flares.
http://imaging.nikon.com/history/scenes/20/

HOWEVER!
There are orbs that you can see with you're naked eye and with video cameras, thats a whole different story. Those orbs are very active in old buildings with paranormal activity. They just pop up from nowhere and floats around then disappears. I beleave those are spirits strong enough to be on the limit of manifesting themselves as a silhouette. Ive heard you can almost feel those, usually as a cold field.

Those are not a still image light flare/orb.

And for Carmody:
I created these orbs using a powerful flash(Nikon SB-900) on full force, they look like little wormholes some of them and you can almost spot a fibonacci spiral on some of them. Looks like they have depth to them as a 3d vortex, made a collage:

Just felt like posting that after reading you're posts as it feels relevant. These doesn't look like the normal flare people usually get.

Oh, well, just my belief on the whole area as an free time photographer.

TheSwede
11th December 2011, 14:35
Just picked up a crystal on my windowsill to focus on to create bokeh as its called in photography. An nice out of focus background blur. If I have an external light source this will blow up the tiniest light to HUGE proportions. In one photo I managed to create 3 sub-orbs(hardly visible) from the source light.

The last photo shows whats behind my hand outside the window. These aren't edited at all, just cropped to make a collage...

NeverMind
11th December 2011, 17:25
Beautiful, thank you very much.

I don't wanna disappoint people but all these orbs I see I beleave are created by a light source. Its easy to get em on photo if you shoot in a low light environment and using a flash on somewhat reflective materials(or shoot in the direction of for example a lightsource like the sun).

Personally I tend to agree with this explanation (naturally, keeping my mind open). I do believe it probably explains most, if not all, such photos.
(And there's nothing wrong with it! Our world is mysterious enough as it is. :-))

Plasma is another natural phenomenon that should be taken into account.
(See my first post here.)

The problem, however, are those golden "orbs" that I have seen with my naked eye a few times in my life (see my second post here).
There is no question about visual "hallucinations" or just sheer ignorance.
I don't know what they were.

TheSwede
11th December 2011, 17:50

Personally I tend to agree with this explanation (naturally, keeping my mind open). I do believe it probably explains most, if not all, such photos.
(And there's nothing wrong with it! Our world is mysterious enough as it is. :-))

The problem, however, are those golden "orbs" that I have seen with my naked eye a few times in my life (see my previous post here).

If you spot them with the naked eye my explanation is irrelevant =)

The effect I described don't apply to ALL orb photos. For example Bills photos with the tree puzzles me a bit since I'm a very technical/scientific person and also very spiritual. I cant explain those(on a scientific level) other then the background light source and that the photo without Orbs have a lower angle if you look at the sky(other angle of sunlight into the objective of the camera).

It can just as well be a phenomenon created around or attracted by people on a quantum level unknown to science.

If you watch the series named Most Haunted (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362355/) you will see a ton of detailed Orbs in movement that they pick up on camera and see from different angles. So them and the cameras pick the orbs up so the real deal.

whenyournex2me
13th December 2011, 06:42
http://www.ubiquitousimages.com/images/Chocolate-Orange-Orbs.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1186/5144434009_65674628a5.jpg

TheSwede
13th December 2011, 08:15
Nice effects you can make with long exposure time on the cam =)

MHRD
13th December 2011, 18:30

Plasma is another natural phenomenon that should be taken into account.
(See my first post here.)

The problem, however, are those golden "orbs" that I have seen with my naked eye a few times in my life (see my second post here).

I can understand and agree with your conclusions; in most cases this is an artifact. But the photo I posted was interesting in the fact that there was a second one taken seconds later at the same location and angle with the same lighting conditions (The second photo can be found in my gallery here on Avalon).
In addition, the photo was with four family members; three of which are fighting cancer this year. The orb just happened to be in the area of where my cancer lies and I could feel the positive energy exchanged that evening. Artifact or unknown quantum energy in the room caught in a photo? I do not know, but I found the synchronicity fascinating. Just a little more data for us to ponder…………….

Turcurulin
14th December 2011, 04:23
Please see "The Pyramid Code," a great documentary,.. these orbs appear in photos atop pyramids and other ancient sites all over the Earth! I'm now wondering if these trees are growing on, or near, a ley-line... and/or if they have a natural tendency to do so. I'm thinking, "Yes!"

jaybee
14th December 2011, 12:46

Very nice orb pics Bill and everyone...

Hi Bill,
Thank you for posting your beautiful orb photos. I have been photographing orbs since 2003, it is a very fascinating subject. I have seen orb photos taken by others that even have faces within them!!!

There is a great article/interview with an English lady called Susan Joy Rennison who talks about many phenominas that are happening in our present times, one of the subjects metioned is orbs and plasma beings - apparently are skies are becoming like a 'zoo' filled with strange beings.

To read (or listen to) her interview here is the link
http://www.realitysandwich.com/space_weather_talk_susan_joy_rennison

Wow..that article is brilliant!!

Read through it last night and want to listen to it later. Many thanks Realeyes :thumb:

one of my own orb images to share

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/orbs/P1010079-1.jpg

taken in Wales

jaybee
14th December 2011, 17:45

This is a nice green one with a Yew Tree...taken in Wiltshire, England

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/orbs/P1000507.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/orbs/P1000663.jpg

and a bright one....that looks like it's moving, with a few others that aren't so bright...photo taken this summer when I was camping in Wiltshire.

That's the top of my tent in the pic...:)

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/orbs/P1010933.jpg

NeverMind
14th December 2011, 20:20
I can understand and agree with your conclusions; in most cases this is an artifact. But the photo I posted was interesting in the fact that there was a second one taken seconds later at the same location and angle with the same lighting conditions (The second photo can be found in my gallery here on Avalon).
In addition, the photo was with four family members; three of which are fighting cancer this year. The orb just happened to be in the area of where my cancer lies and I could feel the positive energy exchanged that evening. Artifact or unknown quantum energy in the room caught in a photo? I do not know, but I found the synchronicity fascinating. Just a little more data for us to ponder…………….

Very interesting.
I suppose they could qualify for that "if not all" bracket I mentioned. :-)

Indeed, not everything can be explained with one single theory; and these pictures are no exception.

NeverMind
14th December 2011, 20:26
This is a nice green one with a Yew Tree...taken in Wiltshire, England

Beautiful.
And I am not talking about the tent. :-)
Or about the yew (only).

lightning23
16th December 2011, 17:54
:closed::closed:

Valley
18th December 2011, 00:29
Here's a nice image I captured with several multi-colored orbs, which are much harder to explain with science. I have experimented extensively with capturing these and will post my findings in a soon future post. Basically I've found that they are conscious and can appear, move and dissappear whenever they like, and that they like positive energy.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/81462.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/81462)
Click on smaller image for full size... it's worth a peek. : )

noxon medem
18th December 2011, 00:38
Orbs , Bill ?

Is that what it have come to ?

All Emotion and Fantasy ?

( Or Whatever , away from that source ..) .

What happened to the factual
dependable, and often accurate
Bill I got to know from 2006 ,
Camelot start of relevance .

As a grounded man of science:
Are the Orbs relevant ?

If so , How .

-

The above was a much needed venting
of a minor frustration , personal .
No need or expectation of a reply ...
The post was its own goal , logic ..

All Well .

nm

PS.
This post is now redundant and can be
deleted if needed to clean up the thread .
DS.

Valley
18th December 2011, 00:56
Here's another multicolored array of orbs
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/e1811
Haven't been able to post a large looking image yet here... I'll get it.11987

galilava
18th December 2011, 18:52
What a good idea to document these creatures in this thread - this was the idea, I suppose.
Their number is increasing lately - even many of the pictures on e-bay have orbs. We have taken some amazing pictures of them during Dolores Cannon's course in UK. And the one on my avatar came to visit my wedding party.
I have noticed that they are attracted to certain places and/or human emotions.They are very curious and love being around us.

Arc
18th December 2011, 19:59
I felt like doing another Orb post, this time to give a sort of test and control example.

There are a lot of critics on the orb phenomena who argue these are artifacts of the light or camera, or lens flare, etc. Many are valid criticisms worth investigation. I still believe that there is more to it, and that orbs are some type of intelligent entity, perhaps a spirit, or an inter-dimensional being, and they can be detected by cameras (even with the naked eye at times).

They do seem to appear in places where people are gathering to have a good time, or in mystical and natural places, or in places where lots of emotional or physical energy was released. They don't seem to appear for just any old reason or place, in some empty random places or pictures.

So, let me share with you my own photos, once again, all taken with the same camera.

And, first let me just point you back to my first post on this, which are really my best orb photos so far, just to remind of what I am attempting to contrast with here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29822-Orbs&p=302379&viewfull=1#post302379

Ok, now for the control photos. Again same camera. I could NOT find any orbs in these shots:

This was from a blizzard that happened in northern IL in Jan 2011, starring my feline buddy. We were amazed at the snow, but the orbs were not :)

Then, in the summer, no orbs were hanging out if my porch garden...

And, also, no orbs were hanging around for these two sky shots in very different lighting...

And finally (last boring control example)... no orbs were hanging out in my dining room at some random moment...

Now, let's see where else, I DID find some orbs this past summer!
I will post these in a following 'Part 2' post, so I can attach the other files (beyond the 5 limit).

Arc
18th December 2011, 20:20
This is the second part posting to the one below:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29822-Orbs&p=383442&viewfull=1#post383442

The following photos were from another storm, a huge storm that hit the northern IL area on July 11th 2011, which knocked out power all over the area, knocked out my own power for 4 days, and up-rooted and downed numerous trees with tornado like winds. I went out taking photos after that morning when it hit because it tore a tree right out of the yard across from my house! and I want to capture more of the damage.

I also captured some other entities who were interested, it seems, as I found orbs by all the damaged trees!! And, even in my ransacked little porch garden (maybe they were upset about it like me). These aren't my best orb photos, with lot's of them all over, but my point here again is to show they are in the pictures. Finally, please note that the rain had ended, so there was no rain falling in any of the pictures. You will need to zoom in on all of these, as the trees (and orbs) are at a distance from me.

I find three here to the left of the photo by the tomato plants.

I found 3 at this downed pine (zoom in). One left bottom, one in front of tree, middle right, and one near the distant truck.

This other pine, I found 5. Far right - appears close. 3 in a triangle low center left. And, one near the top of the tree trunk, far.

Here is the uprooted tree at the house across the street from me. Large faint orb at center top. Then upon closer look, there are like a bunch of solid white-blue orbs at the root and all around the perimeter that seem to have a blurred movement trail, as if flying upwards! (far right, upper left, and root).

And, here is that same tree from a different angle, standing in my own front lawn. At first, seems like none. Then zoom in closer, on the tree root - faint translucent one and possibly a distant small solid white (that one is iffy). But, check this out. Look at my foreground tree - then follow eyes up the trunk. You will see the another solid blue-white (aligned on the distant roof line behind), seemingly flying up.

Finally, for my best one from that same day, I will put it in a following post because that one has even another weird twist! ;)

alienHunter
18th December 2011, 20:32
I recently read a very lousy book...so be warned if you take it up. It had some interesting stuff regarding photography and unseen to the naked eye objects:

"Beyond Hollywood" - Herbert Klein and Melanie Villines

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- How many people can say their inventions prove UFOs are real? That's the claim of Hollywood producer J. Herbert Klein in his new book BEYOND HOLLYWOOD: A MEMOIR OF FATE, LUCK, THE UNEXPLAINED, AND LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM. The 296-page book features nearly 100 photos - including many amazing shots of unexplained phenomena.

DeMeeee
18th December 2011, 20:48
Beautiful!
I can’t help but think of this as part of our new body and world restructuring for the new beginnings of 2012 and beyond.
Life is dramatically shifting, what a fun time to be here, and being a part of our unfolding.
There are countless of new discoveries, happenings, experiences, and technologies, who could keep up?
:flame:

Fred259
22nd December 2011, 22:31
Bill,
Very beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-xrmn1VkQ

I agree Providence here is the video you mentioned in your post.

At 4.16 the Orbs can be clearly seen.

In the video the gentleman talks about the Orbs as “electrical energy” I think that’s right but perhaps earth’s “natural energy” would be more accurate description. This natural energy comes from the Ley Lines.

I’ve been looking into these for some a time now and have spend hours and hundreds of miles walking in straight lines dowsing these natural earth lines. They exist all over the world of course and especially so around Yosemite which is where Bill took the photographs and Mount Shasta of course.

Locally we are following a Ley Line that crosses exactly over a point (and I mean exactly) where a UFO Craft was caught on the ground in 1979. A local forestry worker was captured and abducted and at the time the police and the CAA took the matter very seriously.

The site is situated 4nm from the threshold of Edinburgh Airport in Scotland UK and so aircraft passing overhead would be at approximately 1,200 feet above the ground and about 2 minutes from touchdown.

The incident is described in this Wikipedia report. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Taylor_incident

The UFO landing site is situated precisely on the Ley Line and we wonder if the discs are refuelling on these lines using earths natural magnetism and energy.

The Ley Lines produce a frequency and this can be measured visually both in wavelength and amplitude. The local frequency is around VHF and the lower levels of UHF. The frequency may vary throughout the world we don’t know?

Ley lines are marked in Europe with standing stones and where they cross each other with standing stone circles. While messing around with crystals my friend attempted to energise the Ley and measure the results. Placing a 5 inch quartz citrine crystal on top of the standing stone held down with a large rock produced some interesting results. The wavelength from the standing stone decreased and so became much more powerful, while the amplitude stayed the same.

A small crystal held tightly in a g-clamp and placed on top of the standing stone reduced the wavelength from around 170cm to 80cm, although much depends on the pressure of the g clamp. The more the clamp was compressed the more power was applied to the standing stone.

Finally 3 crystals were g -clamped and left on a standing stone marking the Ley Line.20 miles towards the south east another standing stone marking the same Ley and we found the frequency and amplification to be the same.

We began to wonder what would happen if the crystals were spun electrically while held in gimbals. If it were possible to clamp the crystals and spin them at 10,000rpm much like a gyroscope what would happen with the frequency and the energy? Any ideas? A lot of walking over quite inhospitable terrain is required while dowsing these Ley Lines and it was while tramping around I explained Bill Ryan to my friend and more to the point his interview with Ralph Ring. Just how close were those guys 50 years ago?

Here they are Ralph Ring with a well spoken English gentleman who normally sits behind a video camera. Sorry Bill I just couldn’t resist it.!

And here it is ……….. Project Camelot material and interview. “Aquamarine Dreams” – Ralph Ring & Otis T. Carr.http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html

It’s the story of a team of guys who designed, engineered, built and flew a flying disc over ten miles in zero gravity….before being shut down by the US government.

ljwheat
7th January 2012, 15:04
The Sacred Space Of The Heart, Many books have been authored about this energy field: Drunvalo Melchezedek recently and about 40 yrs ago I had read a trilogy by: Carlos Castanesta who inadvertently at the end of his journey with one of the last indigenous shaman located some were in Central America referred to this energy force.
I understand that when Mother earth ascends and becomes a star, that those of us that stay with her will enter this Mer-Ka-Ba at the same time: A Mer-Ka-Ba in union with hers. The three days of Darkness is the point, or door way to this jump in this journey.
This may sound silly but, I was sitting here this morning putting some of the dots together.
At a point in Carlos’s learning’s; awareness opened a certain level of consciousness (possibly the third eye) he began to see, energy, in the form of points of light (orbs) some very small, like fire fly’s and larger orbs of energy and they were literally everywhere, Coming and going, the air was full of them, some even passed right threw him.
So my question is; is he seeing, Mar-ka-ba’s coming into being or birthing here? And returning to source when their physical 3d physical journey ends?
Example: A mosquito lands on my shoulder, when smashed, destroying the container, have I just released a tinny mar-ka-ba; and is now rushing back to source? The size differential between Mother Earth and the Mer-ka-ba of self is tinny. So too a mosquito! The Mer-ka-ba -or a virus, ---or an atom?
And going up the scale how big-- are even thinkable, or small.

kanishk
22nd January 2012, 06:03
They look like ovum but when zoomed they look like cross section of onion whose shells loosely apart from each other. Like many soap bubbles are inside of each other rotating and some tiny bubbles moving here and there around inside.

joamarks
31st January 2012, 11:11
is there some one who catch a orb on photo without the flash light on?
i mean how can you tell the difference between flashlight reflections on dust or water particles floating through air and real orbs?

greetings from holland.

joamarks
31st January 2012, 11:37
these ones has nothing to do with orbs but are nice anyway.

shot at the avebury and longbury in England by night.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1417/klein00001.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/11/klein00002.jpg

pugwash84
10th February 2012, 23:59
beautiful x

mojo
13th February 2012, 06:58
Hi all,
vickie2289 captured some really neat close ups...:)
hRSauoDyf7Y

Taurean
11th March 2012, 18:45
I suppose this destroys the notion that Orbs only turn up in positive spirtual enviroments.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59002000/jpg/_59002871_014230496-2.jpg

Villagers showed bloodstains in one of the houses allegedly attacked by the soldier

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17332398

Anam Cara
12th March 2012, 02:22
These are a few pics that I have taken over the years, intentionally. I found I got some of my best shots when my mind was clear and my heart light. I see orbs with the naked eye as well and there is no "flash" creating them for me. As Carmody says, those with a linear mind will always find some way to disprove this no matter what because they cannot accept anything into their belief system that isn't linear. It really is a shame for all they are missing.

This was during the day just before a summer storm...
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/DSCN0800-2.jpg

Light is quite interesting when it confroms to ones thoughts. This pic I call "Birds on a Wire". When I took it I was wondering about a friend of mine who had just moved to the mountians and she was concerned about her parakeets.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YLBMJ-HXWGA/SsvpR3fvdpI/AAAAAAAADAQ/AfKkldOLxM4/birdsonwire.jpg

Check out the super position of the orb in the upper leftish of the pic. Here's a closeup following the original pic.
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/HPIM6957.jpg
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/orblovely.jpg

I love this shot, it was taken in the winter and I finally caught some plasma. I had been trying for about a year. Plasma is interesting because it can take different shapes depending on how clear and uncluttered your openended focus for the interaction that takes place with the shapeshifting orb or consciousness or whatever you want to call that.It's interesting that the background is goldish, sometimes it is brown(even in the day) red or orange. I'm still groking why.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/HPIM6428.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/HPIM6736.jpg
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/HPIM6737.jpg

For some reason the twilight hour produces this kind of milky plasma in some of my pics but some more super position orbs can be seen as well and with a close up. This was in the summer.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/HPIM6821.jpg

con't on next post

Anam Cara
12th March 2012, 02:24
from plasma and superposition orb in above post...the superposition orb.
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/pastelorbs.jpg

This white orb is beautiful as seen in the original and close up of it.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/DSCN0137.jpg?t=1271133731
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/QuantumP23/Brillwhtorb2.jpg

Some blue orbs.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_YLBMJ-HXWGA/SuvB-DWsRDI/AAAAAAAADKQ/u1nJ7SVpdjc/s800/Hallows%20eve%20night%20and%20more%20014.JPG

I live in the city so seeing many stars isn't possible due to light pollution. This pic is in the summer before a thunder storm.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_YLBMJ-HXWGA/SrC8UnaZDHI/AAAAAAAAC7E/BfgFOXrYj_E/s800/HPIM4085.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YLBMJ-HXWGA/SudJ3gwQBUI/AAAAAAAADFo/2ROUxOfcEvc/s800/HPIM4330.JPG
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_YLBMJ-HXWGA/SrC8b_-Z-BI/AAAAAAAAC7I/1l1vyuKhKvQ/s800/HPIM4084.JPG

This is one of my favs of a beautiful lone blue orb.
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM3383.jpg

an artsy pic.
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM2854.jpg

I have taken 1000's of pics of orbs and they are still a mystery to a certian degree. i have found with my experience with them that they have helped me to be less of a mystery to myself though. Capturing orbs and conturing light in the digital realm as I engaged and embraced them connected me that much more with this very subtle realm and it feels quite lovely and having an open heart and listening to its intelligence is key to this experience for me, surprisingly enough it can be a rather neutral state if not nonjudgmental.

Anam Cara
12th March 2012, 02:50
Thanks Bill for starting this thread about orbs and those lovely photos of the the wise ol ancient trees surrounded by many friends. :wink:

jaybee
12th March 2012, 14:02

Wow.....thanks for sharing your images Anam Cara...very impressive. I was having a good look at them last night. I especially like the one of the blue orbs that appear to be shooting out of the earth.

But they are all most interesting and beautiful. That light/parakeet one..woah!

I took this one 24.7.11 at the Barge Inn, Honey Street, Wiltshire, England.

It is said to be on a ley line, and I think it is.

The pic was taken into a clear dark (not raining) sky.....I have other similar ones taken around the same time. I couldn't see anything with the naked eye. It was just a dark sky. I took the shot because you never know what you're going to get when you take pics at night round there. (flash on)

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/orbs/615-2.jpg

crop with the brighter ones....

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/orbs/615-1.jpg

I think orbs are some kind of manifestation of plasma connected to the earth's magnetic field and/or life forms and consciousness. Maybe the ones captured without the flash are 'stronger' or closer to our general physical frequency? But I think the flash could maybe excite the plasma, in some way and make it more visible? Via the digital camera....(ponder ponder)

anyway....loved your pics

:thumb:

sdv
12th March 2012, 15:16
To satisfy my very questioning mind I have been looking for investigations of orbs. How's is this for coincidence - the first site I find is http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/docs/orbexp.html.

But all this does is confirm for me that the 'scientific' explanation of dust and so on just does not stand up to testing, and it seems that orbs are not confined to a specific time or specific conditions..

I continue to look and to gather information!

sdv
12th March 2012, 15:30
Here's another article: http://redshiftblue.wordpress.com/ What I find really interesting is the following statement: In examining orb pictures Heinemann has found that the multi-coloured spheres have interior patterns resembling computer circuit boards, and that each interior is unique.

I am becoming more fascinated with these orbs!

When my niece was in Thailand she was in this place where she got very tearful so she wandered off on her own and found a small temple. Yep, orbs in two of the photos she took in the temple. But, then she was showing us all her photos and two of the photos she took on a beach in Greece (all drunk after partying), orbs appeared in two of numerous photos she took at that occasion.

Has anyone had orbs appear in photographs when not using a flash?

sdv
12th March 2012, 16:31
Thanks, this answers my question about the flash. The orbs definitely are there in the photo taken without a flash.

Anam Cara
12th March 2012, 23:52
sdv, why don't you take some pics yourself? That's the best way to get first hand experience , thus draw your own conclusions and just maybe answer some of your questions. And best of all, post some pics on this thread. Jaybee that's quite the congregation you have there. LOL I love that little pink one. What you said about those blue orbs coming up from the earth struck me as them being some kind of energy or consciousness very related to her. I hadn't thought of that before and other pics I have taken feel the same as well. I love playing with light whether it be street lights head lights lights from inside buildings or whatever, including moonlight which is very satiny looking and smooth and speaks a whole other language in what appear to be mysterious symbols. I'll post a few pics of that later. Thanks to you I feel inspired to go out tonight and snap a few pics.

Anam Cara
13th March 2012, 00:11
These 3 pics are from 3 years ago in the winter at night, taken with a cheap camera, which gave me 1000's of great orb pics. What some people fail to grasp is that the orbs are in a nother dimension and the flash is what momentarily allows them to appear in digital for us to see. And if some of them are an intelligence this is a way for them to let us know about them and just maybe because we are evolving and the veils are getting thinner this is a gentle way for some of them to introduce themselves. I've know about orbs for a long time. The first time I recall seeing one with my naked eye was over 20 years ago and it was huge. it was a peachy color and moving overhead across the road from me and I looked around in astonishment to see what everyone else thought of it. Noone else seemed to see it and kept on about their business. I had no idea what it was back then and added it to my list of anomolies to understand later. Another thing, I know that my attitude effected the kind of pics I was going to get.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM6373.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM6370.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM6372.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM6378.jpg

Anam Cara
13th March 2012, 00:52
Blue orbs.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM7083-2.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM2226.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM0828.jpg

A white one.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM8312.jpg

Look in th branch in the upper left.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM8316.jpg

"Light antelopes".

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM8584.jpg

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM1135.jpg

In this pic the yellow chained light is from a street light or a house and the white satiny light is from the moon look how they intertwine.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/HPIM1768.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/djwm_photo/manlightandmnlgt.jpg

Anam Cara
13th March 2012, 05:57
Here's an interesting vid with a bit about orbs and how these guys who are considered masters of energy can "orb" to visit each other and others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=geOT4fBFmKo#!

Studeo
19th March 2012, 03:44
Check out the Orbs in this Headline Story of US army personnel acused of the murder of Afgan civillians

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s4/97098/full/district_family_spot_alkozai_n.jpg

http://rt.com/news/afghanistan-us-drunk-shooting-373/

RunningDeer
24th March 2012, 00:16
Oh, man it happened again! I got lost on the highways in "Land of Avalon". I thought I was on the thread where Bill explained his breakthrough. Leaving now..... FYY: Cool orbs pics!

(Note to self upgrade GPS)

DarkOne
29th March 2012, 10:55
Bill, you mention your Orbs went away when you took a later picture.. I wonder was the later picture taken without a flash... As when I took my photo I decided to check the phenomena by setting flash to off.. The orbs went.. Mine I note are not as detailed as yours and there may really be Orbs..But my experiment taught me to be wary..Peace..

tenacity1
2nd May 2012, 06:28
whew.. couldn't let this thread pass by without telling this story.Only two dear friends have heard me tell this before now. Until last summer, I had never seen orbs of light, UFOs, or any other anomaly. In fact..while having a deep abiding faith in "guardian angels", I'd never had tangible proof that such things existed. I wasn't a naysayer, nor a doubting Thomas..just hadn't experienced it. Well, I took an off the wall journey, spur of the moment trip to help a friend. Doesn't matter where etc.. It turned into a week. While driving back I could not wait to be at home on this mtn and just sit outside and soak in home and it's environs. I got home, made some homemade hot chocolate(dark chocolate mind you) and took it outside to enjoy the sunset and twilight. Just at dusk, I was looking at one of the ridges off in the distance...watching what I thought were car lights. The lights, about eight or nine, were moving up the hill towards the ridgeline..I realized about this time that these were not car lights at all. The lights slowly moved uphill till one by one they took off into the sky and disappeared.I was overwhelmed with a feeling that this was visitors to someone who was passing. Of course I cannot know this. The experience gave me goosepimples then and now whenever I speak or think of it. It took about an hour for this to transpire..I stood there with my mouth wide open just amazed and blessed to have seen it. Oddly enough there was an experience with a Redtail Hawk before I left.. One thing I've never doubted since then.. that there is far more to life than what we think we know. I've never forgotten the beings of Light as I called them. unfortunately we didn't have a video camera etc at that time.

UnrealDreams
2nd May 2012, 06:51
Bill, if I might say so . . . you both look very happy and at peace in the pics. IMHO the energies are attracted to that and the vast, wondrous being you are communing with. :)

Agreed!! I have recently gotten engaged to be married to a wonderful woman. I have been experiencing tremendous amounts of joy. It's comparable to the joy I felt when my daughter was born, which I never thought could be duplicated in my lifetime.

At Easter I got this huge chocolate Easter Egg. I got it because I have never had a kilo sized chocolate Easter Egg before!!

Anyway, after my fiance took the pictures of me and my prized egg, she said there were Angels in the photo. I saw white orbs, quite different than what is pictured here with Bill. They were a whiter white. After I became aware of them I could see them zipping around the room close to the ceiling. They were not easy to see, and I could only make them out for a split second at a time. The orbs were small, a few inches in diameter, but showed up on film as larger. You can view the picture in my profile..

I call them the love orbs. Whenever you are feeling overwhelming amounts of love...take a picture. You may be surprised to discover that the spirit world is alive!!!!

Much love,
Jeff

ElusiveHippo
28th May 2012, 08:46
Those pics look awesome!
Nothing fancy but saw these in my boat project photos recently. Thought they simply were dust particles illuminated by the camera flash.. Not sure what to think about the "orb" subject, but its a mystery, and mysteries are fun. http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/Elusivehippo/th_Bild657.jpg?t=1338189970 http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/Elusivehippo/th_Bild649.jpg

ElusiveHippo
28th May 2012, 08:54
the images are to small to see anything.. Ohh well :)

redheaded stepchild
29th May 2012, 20:41
Years ago, I thought that orbs were magical, beautiful and somehow angelic..(probably not the right word, but, you know..) I thought they were possibly elemental earth spirits etc, etc..
I'm older and much more skeptical about orbs now... I don't mean that I think all of them are dust particles or insects.. An orb may not just be a blob of plasma or energy. Many people
say that they show signs of intelligence and awareness. It's been my experience that if something is aware and intelligent, it usually has an agenda. The agenda can be good or bad or maybe
just neutral. So, when I look at photos of orbs, I always think that its interesting, but, I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that they are good and magical ... like little flying unicorns...

RHS

seehas
29th May 2012, 20:59
this video was allready posted in this forum in another thread, but since it got alot of orb evidence in it ill post it again :)

specialy when david is sitting in his chair in the middle of the movie u can see alot of orbs sorounding him, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU

bogeyman
2nd August 2012, 00:12
Ive seen orbs, my last encounter was a few months back. I saw a orb where I live hovering and moving backwards and forwards over my course work, which was on a table in the corner of my room. It was quite delibrate movements, I was behind with the work at the time, and it gave me the necessary motivation to complete the work!

Angel Hero
3rd August 2012, 00:11
Whoa! It knocked my tails off seeing such a fantastic beauty and loads hypothesis of this strange "orb." Learned so much extra facts by just one thread! Wow I am eye-opened at this moment.

Bill Ryan
3rd August 2012, 00:29
Whoa! It knocked my tails off seeing such a fantastic beauty and loads hypothesis of this strange "orb." Learned so much extra facts by just one thread! Wow I am eye-opened at this moment.

Hi there, Angel Hero -- a very warm welcome to The Avalon Forum. :)

Here's one of the most fantastic orbs I've seen (forgive me if this has already been posted!) -- at the Zurich Conference in July 2009. I can be seen on the left giving Dr Brian O'Leary a hand with his microphone. We noticed nothing at the time with our own eyes... but the orb is clearly huge.

WhiteFeather
3rd August 2012, 00:35

Hi there, Angel Hero -- a very warm welcome to The Avalon Forum. :)

Here's one of the most fantastic orbs I've seen (forgive me if this has already been posted!) -- at the Zurich Conference in July 2009. I can be seen on the left giving Dr Brian O'Leary a hand with his microphone. We noticed nothing at the time with our own eyes... but the orb is clearly huge.

Nice One Bill. Dr Oleary had some high spirited energy accompanying him on his quest.

RunningDeer
3rd August 2012, 00:46

Hello Angel Hero. I'm sending an inorganic, welcome orb your way. :wave:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Bryce/692.jpg

Bongo
3rd August 2012, 00:54
Oddly enough I saw an orb last week, thought I was seeing things so I looked away then looked back & it was still there. I haven't experienced anything like that before. Then last night I was thinking about it & thought "it would be cool to see that again" then 1 appeared roughly in the same spot, but it wasn't as bright as the first one.

The first one I saw was like a small but thick for its size ring of light & the middle looked translucent but still giving of light, it was about the size of a 10 pence suspended in the air about 2 meters away from me, weirdly enough I wasn't shocked to see it, thought it was quite cool.

The second one I saw was slightly larger but wasn't as bright, this one had a thin ring of light & the middle was like the pictures in this thread.

So, does anyone know what they are? seeing them has got me extremely curious

P.S. Ive not read through all the thread yet.

Bongo
3rd August 2012, 02:18
Various explanations in this thread but one corroborates with my initial thought when I first saw the first one.

My initial thought was that this orb of light is consciousness, it felt alive somehow.

Other than this I am completely clueless about these orbs, I would love to know more about them.

Ultima Thule
3rd August 2012, 09:11
this video was allready posted in this forum in another thread, but since it got alot of orb evidence in it ill post it again :)

specialy when david is sitting in his chair in the middle of the movie u can see alot of orbs sorounding him, enjoy

That looks like dust to me and light hitting it from a window on Davids right hand side in proper angle, we get that in our bedroom when the dust is lit up correctly. Other than that, a brilliant video, David has a killer sense of humor.

UT

gigha
3rd August 2012, 10:01
I believe in Orbs because we now have digital cameras

and they have a different scan rate

we have been allowed to see this i believe by tptb

they do control all tech

but that does not take away there energy (Orbs)

can you imagine if we could see them all the time

driving would become very difficult .. seeing Orbs all over the place

I say this trying to show what being aware of other dimensions would be like

yes i want that world but i think we have a long way to go

obviously not all on this timeline are having the same experience

and that is the rub

Cheers gigha

danceblackcatdance
3rd August 2012, 11:32
very good friend of mine posted this pic recently of her son & his friends!

i tried to explain about the orbs to her because she had never heard about them, then again neither had i till i started reading here :)

SEAM
3rd August 2012, 16:21
Here is a picture of my girlz this Spring on the Beach... I shot about 30 pictures, and there was a time period between late dusk and total dark that they showed up in all of my pictures.
Two of the girls are mine, the third visiting... and they were absolutely ecstatic to be together, which seems to be an important element.

Some pics had hundreds visible, but this one had a large one that I then blew up and played around with... Not sure how I feel about it quite honestly... I was a bit surprised.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=13477&uid=2235&d=1344006856

Blow up:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=13478&uid=2235&d=1344006882

Played around with:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=13479&uid=2235&d=1344006898

SEAM
3rd August 2012, 16:51
Then after the Orb's left... The Allies came out...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=13480&uid=2235&d=1344008721

Bing Lalo
4th August 2012, 00:54
Beautiful park, I was there long time ago. I hope you did not forget to talk with them. If you did not, next time you better do. All the life has intelligence and is sensitive. Those magnificent lifes were here for 100 years, some ones more than a 1000, imagine how many things they can tell you. There are a huge knowledge in them and they want to comunicate with us... so invite them to do it and you will be surprise... :-)
Enjoy life...

Bill Ryan
4th August 2012, 05:53
-------

Taken in March this year. (Forgive me if I've already posted this!)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_Cuenca_orbs_6_Feb_2012.jpg

Magnus
15th August 2012, 09:22
The second picture have a genuine orb down left besides the q-bar sign, but what is the white blob in the first picture?

These photos where shot by me in april 2011.

http://s7.postimage.org/b07eanzhn/20110405176.jpg
http://s18.postimage.org/fm3u3p0jd/20110405177.jpg

seehas
15th August 2012, 12:28

That looks like dust to me and light hitting it from a window on Davids right hand side in proper angle, we get that in our bedroom when the dust is lit up correctly. Other than that, a brilliant video, David has a killer sense of humor.

UT

flying dust doesnt change direction or increases its speed rapidly, watch it a bit closer there is plenty of evidence in this video.

Aaron Scharmer
15th August 2012, 17:04
Nice Bill!

Funny, I was Native American drumming after meditation last night and got a few. You got the the whole Italian family!
...beautiful.

nonesuch
15th August 2012, 20:09
At the ECETI conference in July, I had my first experience with orbs.

One evening, we'd done a powerful group meditation in the big room before heading out to the field to look for UFOs. It was pitch black out because the sky was almost covered with clouds except for a open patches that came and went here and there. We saw a few moving lights in the sky, but nothing spectacular.

I wandered around the crowd who was standing or lounging on the ground looking at the sky. I ended up near a small group around James who was using night goggles to more clearly pick out UFOs that would not be as easy to see with the naked eye. I asked if I could look and he handed them to me.

What I saw amazed me. In and around the field in front of us there were hundreds of orbs of all sizes dancing around together or alone. Some groups would move in unison, while other orbs would move independently.. The field and sky was full of them, some darting across the field at ground level then as a group zipping up into the sky and back. They moved in all directions. I was whooping and hollering because the scene was better than anything I’ve ever expected to see in my life.

I also noticed closer to the ground a cloud like mass moving across the field. It was sort of mix between mist, a cloud and liquid. It wasn't one object, but like clouds, spread around the scene, but condensed mostly in the field. I asked James what it was and he said it was plasma. I didn't know how he knew that, but I didn't really care at that moment. At least I was assured I wasn't hallucinating.

The mists moved like the orbs, with intelligent, self-propelled motion. The orbs were obviously celebrating and full of joy. The plasma was more 'serious' and 'mature' in that it moved more slowly , changing shapes in slow motion, and it was interacting with the orbs but it had a different feel. I don't know how I knew that, but it describes what I saw. The orbs were very happy, like little kids on a playground playing tag or just running around together. The clouds were a different kind of intelligence.

A woman near me was hearing my excited comments and she wanted to see. I handed her the goggles and she looked around for a while and then asked me where they were. I told her to look anywhere in the field, they were everywhere. Disappointed, she finally gave the goggles to someone else and I moved on. I felt bad for her but puzzled about what just happened.

Does anyone have an explanation for why I could see an entire entourage, while just seconds later she saw only the physical landscape? I haven’t read this thread yet, so the answer may already be here somewhere, but if you have any ideas or theories, I’d be interested to hear them.

Before seeing ‘living’ orbs, I wasn’t very interesed in them. I couldn’t see how the photos proved anything but that they existed, but not what they were. And I’d had no luck at photographing any. At ECETI I got a lot of photos some with a lo of orbs.

I can now throw away the idea that they’re dust particles or lens flare, because if dust acted like what I saw, the world would be a lot more interesting for a lot more people.

Magnus
16th August 2012, 01:01
Does anyone have an explanation for why I could see an entire entourage, while just seconds later she saw only the physical landscape? I haven’t read this thread yet, so the answer may already be here somewhere, but if you have any ideas or theories, I’d be interested to hear them.

It's really curious and i'm just as interested as you are.

My thoughts on this:
There seem to be five types of observervers.

1. People who are able to see orbs naturally in real time without using any equipment.
2. People who are able to see orbs in real time only with the aid of certain equipment.
3. People who aren't able to see orbs in real time, even with the aid of certain equipment.
4. People who are able to see orbs only after they're captured on photo.
5. People who are utterly unable to see orbs at any time in any way, shape or form.

Orbs have to be visible somewhere in the optical spectrum as cameras are able to capture them.
The human eye aren't designed to support full view of the light spectrum, yet some people can see orbs naturally in real time while others can't.
It's unlikely that the eyes of some observers would have superior spectrum support, why we have to assume that the difference in ability somehow is tied to the brain or ones psyche.

So far, i myself am a greatful, pure type 4 observer.

778 neighbour of some guy
8th September 2012, 16:25
Orbs caught on camera, large blue orb, smaller green and red posing behind me.

Taurean
18th September 2012, 17:05
I mentioned earlier in this thread that these Orbs looked like Ovum and this video has endorsed quite a lot of what I previously suspected ;-

It would appear that these Orbs are the most abundant entities just below the visible light spectrum but several other entities can be found/identified there as well.

frIhzLHHryA

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18v.htm

You can see that unless you've come down the road as far as we have, then all this stuff would cause the unawakened eyes to roll back in their heads.

BlueTurtle
30th October 2012, 14:35
Great pictures!
I find Orbs very fascinating. I've caught many on pictures and even one on film once. Something came to mind that I wanted to share about this:
One time a friend was visiting me at my home. I had a digital camera and took a couple of pictures in my livingroom. On the display me and my friend noticed all these orbs, about 2-10 orbs in each picture. My friend also wanted to catch them in picture and took a couple of pictures with the same camera at the same spot that I just did. No orbs could be seen. I got the camera back and now I myself took another couple of pictures: More orbs. We handed the camera back and forth like this many times and the Orbs just would not appear in the pictures when my friend took them. We stood in the same spot and took pictures of the same room in the same angle etc.
Now, ofcourse I am thinking how Orbs showing up in pictures depends on who is holding the camera, or if that is even the case at all, but it sure got me thinking.
Maybe someone else have experienced something simmilar.

Bill Ryan
9th December 2012, 13:42
-------

Hi, All:

A friend of mine took this photo a couple of days ago. I know the location (which is in Ecuador) and have been there personally. The untouched full-size, high-resolution original can be downloaded here:

http://projectavalon.net/moving_orb.jpg

Below is an enlargement of the central part of the image. You can plainly see several orbs (there are many more in the full-size photo) -- and one of them is moving. As far as I can gather, it's very rare to capture a moving orb in a photo.

No flash was used, and the time of day was about 4 pm (late afternoon): the sun sets in Ecuador soon after 6. The shutter speed was 1/30 of a second. It's hard to know how close to the camera the moving orb was, but if it was moving about a foot during the exposure, that's a speed of 30 ft/sec, or 20 mph (30 kph) -- very approximately. Note that none of the other orbs show any movement at all.

I regard this as conclusive evidence that this is not a speck of dust or a pullen particle blowing in the wind. It's an important photo, which seems to show self-determined movement.

http://projectavalon.net/moving_orb_enlarged.jpg

Hervé
9th December 2012, 23:49
-------

[...] Note that none of the other orbs show any movement at all.

I regard this as conclusive evidence that this is not a speck of dust or a pullen particle blowing in the wind. It's an important photo, which seems to show self-determined movement.

http://projectavalon.net/moving_orb_enlarged.jpg

Check this from Simon Parkes:

Hi,
Spot On !
The orbs are in fact not all one and the same ! Differen groups use them, some orbs from different groups do the same thing. The word sentinel means a lot. OPrbs can look like energy balls, but not to get confused with small ball like orbs of light which range from a ping pong ball to a grapefruit these are RV's coming into thid dimension. the orbs I think you are writing about are larger, many crop circles are made by them.
Simon.

Simon, Thanks for getting back on the spheres. Do you know which culture is controlling them? Is the gov aware of them and know what they are? In some footage recently filmed there was one that moved extremely slow higher up and trying to be unobtrusive behind the vegetation. Other researchers have speculated that this is the sentinel/guardian one that likes to observe a larger perspective of the area during contact while the other spheres descend down. I have some close up's of plasma if that is a sphere can look like an energy ball...

... or how Ingo Swann got spotted while checking out the "dark" side of the Moon...

Davidallany
10th December 2012, 00:42
can you imagine if we could see them all the time

driving would become very difficult .. seeing Orbs all over the place

This reminds me of a Stargate SG1 episode where a device is found by an interplanetary expedition and brought back to Earth. Once activated the device allowed entities from other dimentions to be seen by people. They were giant moths and insects that sent people into panic.
Of course this not what we are seeing here.

Heartsong
10th December 2012, 04:00
Picture of 9eagle9 with her horse- orb at lower part of horse's neck

Limor Wolf
10th December 2012, 05:43
Very impressive, Bill. I have orbs from time to time in my pictures (see below), but it is mostly at a dark place or during dark hours. This one appears on day light and movement is noticable considering that nothing else moves in the picture. altough, it can be a 'glitch' of some sort, but not very likely.

Orbs seem to be energy forms, very much alive, just like we are.

ghostrider
17th December 2012, 00:51
These orbs could be what we become when we die, spirits roaming the galaxies.

joamarks
17th December 2012, 12:46
here is a photo of my little girl on my spacerider.

ps note the terminator red eye thing, and the radiation reflector jacket :)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4425/dsc000013b.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/dsc000013b.jpg/)

Nat_Lee
6th January 2013, 00:45
Hi !
I whant to show you those pics taken this year on november with Santa and december for the baptism of my litle boy !
I don't remember seeing orbs in my own pictures in the past so I gues the litle man is protected in some sort ! :)
Sorry about the censure !!!
Enjoy !

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/Nat_Lee1/Nov2012Orb1_zps76c010f8.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/Nat_Lee1/Nov2012Orb2_zpsbbbdcf99.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/Nat_Lee1/Nov2012Orb3_zpsa04eccaa.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/Nat_Lee1/Nov2012Orb4_zps81696488.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/Nat_Lee1/OrbUl2012_zpsc0032b44.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/Nat_Lee1/OrbUl2012b_zpsed4863f3.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
7th January 2013, 21:20
-------

Hi, Folks:

Earlier this summer, I visited a grove of Giant Sequoia in Yosemite National Park with a good friend, another Avalonian. As the sun was setting, we were able to find one magnificent tree – a real beauty – which was not fenced off from the public.

We took a few photos… and were rewarded by a quite dazzling display of orbs. The high-resolution images are linked below (too large to post here)… and the detail is fascinating.

This was not pollen or dust. Immediately afterwards, I took another photo of the same tree without either of us in the picture – and the orbs had completely disappeared.

Enjoy. :)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_2_sm.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_1_sm.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_3_sm.jpg

Here's some detail:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_orbs_detail_2.jpg

when I first glanced at the picture I had trouble seeing the friend sitting behind you...

then I saw the Victorian hat and chuckled...

not often a camera can pick it up, but looking at the empty detailed one, her image is gone...

even Spirits travel to National Parks...

the question is out of all the people that visits, why did she decide to show in your Pic Bill?

an unsolved case that Avalon Sleuthers might be able to solve?

what era did they wear those big fluffy white collars?

Rocky_Shorz
8th January 2013, 00:46

that's a close up cutting out everything else...

could the one behind Bill be?

http://images.npg.org.uk/264_325/9/2/mw70092.jpg

King James I of England and VI of Scotland... (http://www.npg.org.uk/collections/search/portrait/mw70092/King-James-I-of-England-and-VI-of-Scotland)

kanishk
14th March 2013, 21:22
September 2008 Pic, Shimla, Himachalpradesh, India.

donk
8th April 2013, 22:03
My babe felt compelled to stop her car and take a pic of this tree--something she rarely (if ever) does (take a pic without a person/animal in it):

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=21087&d=1365454418

swears there was nothing there...

Sunny-side-up
8th April 2013, 23:38
Wonderful Orb photos, magic tree.
The more I look at these images the more I see and like.
looks like a giant tree gate, Tree-Portal complete with guardian.
(Hope you don't mind I copied your photos and added a few lines.)
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Alanshots/treeportalguard2.jpg
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Alanshots/treeportalguard1.jpg

kanishk
17th April 2013, 21:40
Garba 2011, Ahmedabad.

kirolak
18th April 2013, 07:23
Some lovely orb pictures here! I also have many photos with orbs in them, & once saw (naked eye) a red orb that seemed to be bisected by a black line, hovering in my bedroom - I did not like its vibes, but many of those outside in natural settings have wonderful energy!

vje2
18th April 2013, 11:09
I took a picture of this two girls and the following day we took another picture on the same spot, but with a different person, once we realised what happened.
We tought there was a problem with the camera.
Many people told me that it was an orb moving and I took it just at the precise time.

I've sent the picture to Diane Cooper´s team and they said it was the enery of an angel of Love and Archangel Metatron.

I am interested to see if anybody has any other observation.
Thanks

sllim11
18th April 2013, 12:07
just thought i'd share these on this thread as well...

Rania
20th April 2013, 13:17
Wooooooooooooow

Linda Joy Crutcher
28th April 2013, 03:28
those are beautiful !!! wow......
I love this Bill . . it is evidence of what we attract and obvious that your's is a mind to celebrate!

ghostrider
20th July 2013, 20:07
I get the feeling these orbs are connected to the Hyperboreans living under mt. shasta ... an underground city of 700 ET's that have been on earth for a very long time, a lineage of the old gods ... the tall whites, Nordics, blonde hair blue eyes and very tall ... seen sometimes in northern california ... said to be a peaceful magestic race with perfect features , way up there on the evolutionary scale ... they have small cities in the islands just off alaska , and somewhere near the grand canyon ...

Agape
21st July 2013, 02:15
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/sphere_eversion_zps82dc7f75.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/sphere_eversion_zps82dc7f75.jpg.html)

http://xahlee.info/3d/viz.html

Geometry: Requirements for a Visualization System for 2020

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/AppsSphereVector1_zps284f613f.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/AppsSphereVector1_zps284f613f.jpg.html)

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/5416789926_ac263426f9_z_zps68fb8b56.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/5416789926_ac263426f9_z_zps68fb8b56.jpg.html)

WEhS9Y9HYjU

:cantina:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/IMG_2035_zps7344d357.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/IMG_2035_zps7344d357.jpg.html)

ghostrider
21st July 2013, 19:48
holy moley , colored orbs look just like the human aura , I can't believe I missed that ... folks were are looking at auras, the lighter the color the higher the vibration ... orbs are spirits ...

pyrangello
28th July 2013, 19:23
I throw a party at my cabin in the woods in northern Michigan every year , 100-200 motorcycles and their riders and passengers show up for the weekend of bar-b-ques , music and laughs.2 years ago I had the banjo band play there again and 2 friends were taking pictures with 2 different cameras, that evening encompassing everyone including the banjo band were orbs everywhere in the photos , what a special feeling that was. I feel this area is very special and sacred . Nice pics bill.

MargueriteBee
28th July 2013, 20:41
This is the first time I have seen an orb behind something, they have usually been in front.

Star Mariner
29th July 2013, 17:31
A different type of orb anomaly, taken at a friend's house a few years back. There were other pics of the same mysterious light, but this was the best. Nothing was visible with the naked eye at the time.

Dom1noe
30th July 2013, 09:47
I don't want to spoil anybody's day, but... Isn't it just some optical illusion?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

They sure are nice. One has to wonder how far this ghost mentality goes, though.

Carmen
30th July 2013, 09:55
Well! I take orb photos into the black night sky and they are all colours, gold, blue, green, white. They also seem to like turning up for parties or celebrations where happy people have gathered. Optical illusions!? I doubt it!

Dom1noe
30th July 2013, 10:08
You know Carmen, in ages past when a storm came people were scared because they thought God was ANGRY. They even heard sories about people being fried alive instanteneously. Nothing but a black corpse remained.

Now we know better. We know we have to avoid high places bare of trees, the thunder remains a sound effect allowing us to determine the distance of the storm and the rain is just a nuisance.

We know better... Or don't we?

donk
14th August 2013, 15:49
That's me in the field at a skywatch at the ECETI ranch:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=22357&d=1376370027

If you can zoom, there's something going on in the obvious one...but if you look close on the left there's a bunch of fainter ones...

GreenGuy
3rd December 2013, 00:23
I haven't figured out how to post photos that are on my computer as opposed to the web, or I'd post a few. I had some slightly spectacular orb photos taken during the southern California wildfires of 2005 and 2007, but lost them when my computer died. (Now I maintain an external hard drive for backup). But since Bill's experience took place among the Sequoias (such noble trees!), perhaps this is a good place to relate an experience I had at Sequoia Nat'l Park in the summer of 2000...

My family and I were camping in a large tent. One night I remained awake long after everyone had gone to sleep. I was lying there staring up through the mesh skylight in the tent roof at the stars and shadows, when I discerned a flicker of light out of the corner of my eye. I thought at first that someone was walking down to the bathrooms carrying a flashlight. But I quickly realized that the light was inside the tent. When I looked directly at it, it seemed to disappear, but if I looked off to the side I could see what looked like a tiny, silvery flame. It was drifting slowly across the space in the tent. Then as I watched, there was another one, and another and another.

As I watched, the tent became filled with thousands of tiny flickering lights, all drifting straight through the fabric walls, across the tent and out the other side. Some were brighter than others, and some even cast a momentary shadow. The procession lasted over an hour. There must have been tens of thousands altogether.

At some point the thought occurred to me that these were living entities of some kind. The only thing I could think of was faeries. It was magical! Gradually the numbers thinned out, until the last little flame had gone. The next night there were more, but only a few compared to that first time. Nobody saw them but me, and I've carried the magic of that experience ever since.

Sometimes I can see what I believe are nature spirits in my garden at night. They look like pinpoints of light that shine briefly and disappear. They aren't like those little flames I saw in the forest though. It's been a long time since I've captured any orbs in photos.

ghostrider
24th December 2013, 22:04
I checked what the ET's had to say about these orbs , semjase says they are energy life forms needed for there to be sentient life on a planet ...basically the energy of life in the form of an orb ...could it be this is what we become when we leave a body and become a spirit form ??? what ever they are , they are absolutely beautiful ...

Carmen
25th December 2013, 03:29
Orbs are what we look like when we are out of body, a ball of light.

teknix
29th December 2013, 05:51
Interesting. I have seen this phenomenon before, but never with so many! I wonder why they can only be seen with the camera?

Arak
29th December 2013, 09:06
Interesting. I have seen this phenomenon before, but never with so many! I wonder why they can only be seen with the camera?
Becouse 99.99% orbs in camera are light reflections from dust particles, dirt on lens and so on.

Haakon
29th December 2013, 11:47
they can be seen with the naked eye :)
i mostly see them as a flash of light either blue, white light, and have seen red a few times.

Arak
29th December 2013, 13:01
they can be seen with the naked eye :)
i mostly see them as a flash of light either blue, white light, and have seen red a few times.
Yep. And those orbs are more possibly etheric origin. Seen white orbs few times with peripheal vision.

teknix
30th December 2013, 09:18
Becouse 99.99% orbs in camera are light reflections from dust particles, dirt on lens and so on.

Hi Arak,

While My logical and rational mind wants to agree with you, I have had a few experiences where I have seen little white "particles" floating around in an irregular nondescript path, but much smaller and only in daylight. Kind of like when you see stars from the blood rushing to and from your head, but without the blood rushing to and from your head.

Ikarusion
30th December 2013, 09:51
saw this in a documentary about egypt once.
it was said that the natural flow of energy harmonized with their temples and other structures and the orbs seem to be a kind of almost manifestation of that earth energy.

heres something i googled up quickly: http://www.kgmn.com/page/430007_orbs-seeing-the-light-.aspx

Arak
30th December 2013, 19:02

Hi Arak,

While My logical and rational mind wants to agree with you, I have had a few experiences where I have seen little white "particles" floating around in an irregular nondescript path, but much smaller and only in daylight. Kind of like when you see stars from the blood rushing to and from your head, but without the blood rushing to and from your head.
Yes, I have seen those too. Last time I saw one tiny orb was yesterday. What are those, I dont know? But when using camera and flash I am 99.99% sure it is becouse dirt, dust or something like in camera. Eyes are more reliable.

Molly
2nd January 2014, 21:38
I've only gotten a photo of one once, but it is really big. I was trying to take a photo of my mother's painting on the wall. It's the only orb in the photo.. what you see elsewhere that may look like orbs are little glow in the dark stars on my 'space walls' :) dust particle or not, I thought it looked cool. I like how it almost looks organic, like it has a ring around it & some kind of plasma ooze all in the middle.
http://i43.tinypic.com/359dd0g.jpg

Octavusprime
3rd January 2014, 00:17
That large orb looks like the deathstar!

Octavusprime
3rd January 2014, 00:34
I took this picture while vacationing in Prague. I was on a bus tour of the city as we passed the National Museum, the tour guide said this was one of the most haunted places in Prague. Anyway sorry for the crappy photo of a photo. I couldn't get rid of the reflection and glare. Looks like something fly's out of the window and onto the roof. I have this photo hanging in my living room.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/octavusprime/cd069d52-c721-45b0-ae24-33c208e73353_zps4a050829.jpg (http://s305.photobucket.com/user/octavusprime/media/cd069d52-c721-45b0-ae24-33c208e73353_zps4a050829.jpg.html)

Molly
3rd January 2014, 02:38
That large orb looks like the deathstar!

dang.. it does! :scared:

carriellbee
3rd January 2014, 18:59
Later, I'll share some of my thoughts/experiences with orbs, but for now I will leave you with a couple of my own videos. I have all of the original .jpg files with the original metadata. If anyone would like to see them, let me know and I'll upload them or send a link or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHLmi0pOkH0

I have posted this second video before on Avalon, but here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpgvXNjkNjw

Wind
6th January 2014, 16:37
jcSTOWn5bpw

Amethyst
24th August 2014, 21:24
wow

here are some of my orby photos

On a beach in Cyprus last year
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/natorb1.jpg

A few years ago at a family birthday party
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/af52f8bf-4865-4d69-a205-f4dc79f640b1.jpg

Last year in Glastonbury

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/Natorb4.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/Natorb5.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/Natorb9.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/Natorb8.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/Natorb7.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/fresia333/Natorb6.jpg

25th August 2014, 11:04
Image doesn't stick for some reason, so removed my post, its in my guestbook anyway, Paula cleaned it up for me some time ago, HUGE blue orb over my head, size of a basketball.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/...psa6296c63.jpg

Link works

and now it doesn't, weird, just tested in the sandbox thread and it worked fine, try the link there or otherwise my guestbook if and when interested.

rohannson
25th August 2014, 12:18
I photographed this:

Roisin
25th August 2014, 13:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWxKpcnLaU

Amethyst
25th August 2014, 13:52
Wow, thanks for sharing that video Roisin :)

Roisin
25th August 2014, 14:09
You're welcome and btw, your orb pics are awesome!! :)

-----------------------------------
778 neighbour of some guy --- that link doesn't work. :(

25th August 2014, 16:57
You're welcome and btw, your orb pics are awesome!! :)

-----------------------------------
778 neighbour of some guy --- that link doesn't work. :(

Thats what I said, doesnt work, also said, theres a link that does work in the sandbox and the image is also visible in my guestbook ;-)

cfho83
9th September 2014, 17:24
i see these orbs everyday with the naked eye. i've consulted with many ppl as to their origins, but i've yet to get an answer. sometimes i can see a single orb and sometimes i can see a group of orbs moving as a group. i see them daily without a camera, i drew what a group looks like but it doesn't do the actual orbs justice,