PDA

View Full Version : A Daily Battle.

winston smith1971
8th September 2011, 16:27
With this thread I would like to vent spleen on the moronic, naïve mouth breathers that unfortunately seem to be in the majority. I hope to attain a higher level of consciousness where unconditional love is the only truth but when faced with the ignorant, arrogant and plain imbecilic ramblings of plebeian majority it becomes very hard to reach that level.
Here is a post I put up on the Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report ... thread.
“Myself and a couple a fellow Avalonians deal with the pathetic school boy ridicule on an all most daily basis in our work environment. You try to explain to them what really happened on 9/11 and 7/7 and they come out with puerile mocking and giggle like naive school girls. One even had the temerity to ask if all we did was watch sh*t. These immature and intellectually stunted morons are such slaves with their heads firmly in the sand they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ar*e. You try to have a private conversation say about UFOs or Alien life and they but in and ridicule, my lower self begs for five mile long motherships to hover over every capital city just to see these plebs pi** their pants. Sorry if I’m ranting but I’ve heard them say "why would they kill thousands of people there aren't false flags, they've had 10 years to find out the truth" they say this with out doing any independent research, I mean just look at how many false flags there have been, gulf of Tonkin, pearl harbour. One of the bas***d responsible for the Project for the New American Century even stated they needed a new pearl harbour...9/11
Sorry for the rant but my emotions run high when confronted with ignorance and the thought of the millions of people who have died because of ELITE, TPTB etc.”
Today the mouth breathers were banging on about Bin Laden One particular idiot say some drivel, so I countered with if it was Bin Laden why was the so-called body dumped in the sea… could this perhaps be to stop DNA test which would confirm it wasn’t Bin Laden (who died roughly 10 years ago from kidney disease) but a double. OMG the official story has changed about five times but the Sheeple keep lapping up the BS and love living like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed on S**t). I hope people view this thread and post on their own personal irritations and frustration inflicted on the people like us who have bothered to do our own personal research in to the truth and what is really happening on our planet. Keep the Faith.
Cheers Winston

shadowstalker
8th September 2011, 16:32
With this thread I would like to vent spleen on the moronic, naïve mouth breathers that unfortunately seem to be in the majority. I hope to attain a higher level of consciousness where unconditional love is the only truth but when faced with the ignorant, arrogant and plain imbecilic ramblings of plebeian majority it becomes very hard to reach that level.

If you want to attain what you seek then that in it self is your test, you can't learn anything with out going through the test it self and this is it.

winston smith1971
8th September 2011, 16:37
Wise words shadowstalker I feel the world is becoming an angrier place on a daily basis only today i witnessed a road rage incident. Know I have calmed down i realize i must rise above it and become a higher vibrational being. Love and Peace.

John Parslow
8th September 2011, 16:40
Hello Winston

Unfortunately - sometimes the path to enlightenment is a lonely furrow, a quote by your namesake:

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill

Hang in there and the truth will out eventually ...

Best regards. JP :cool:

Apofay
8th September 2011, 16:42
I hope this comes accross as meant and that is in pure non judgement and love: You say all you want is unconditional Love, but can't because of others? If this is truly your desire then it is up to you. Why can you not love these people, do you not love an alchoholic because he drinks and can't see the beauty in not drinking? I guess my point is these people are under control of "insert whatever here", and therefore can be loved for their ingnorance. Do you not love a baby that knows not to pull the tail of a cat?

In all due respect Winston, you seem full of anger and hate, you need to let them go, so you can be free. (ok that sounds a little too Dr. Phil) I guess my thought is your true desire doesn't seem to be uncondional love, rather your goal seems to be able to open the minds of the uniformed, and one needs to study the psycology of people in order to break through the control that they are in. This a mighty battle to take on, I wish you the best of luck.

In a selfish way I have given up enlightening others and rather focussing on myself, as I too would get so upset about the actions of others and I hate losing control of myself!

Much Friendship
Apofay

<8>
8th September 2011, 16:45
Thanks Smith..

I realy dont have much to add here more that i understand your feelings.

Personally i came to a turning point after countless hours of frustration of how the world are.

I spend now all my energi to go within me, to work with myself if you will.

The world are just a bad movie rolling in the background for me, this is my journey, perhaps not yours.

Much love to you...

Lord Sidious
8th September 2011, 16:46
Wise words shadowstalker I feel the world is becoming an angrier place on a daily basis only today i witnessed a road rage incident. Know I have calmed down i realize i must rise above it and become a higher vibrational being. Love and Peace.

I comprehend where you are coming from, we seem to have similar struggles.
It isn't easy, but it is worth it.
Good luck nugget.

ulli
8th September 2011, 16:52
Winston

Your frustration seems pretty high to me, and I can understand you well. I don't think appealing to your patience and understanding is going to do much good. No one can change and become a saint overnight just by pressing a button.

If I were you I would try and change jobs, get into an environment that is a bit nearer to your own level of thinking.
You will never find total agreement, even we here at Avalon have different ways of seeing things, but to me it seems like you are in the wrong place there.

Terra
8th September 2011, 17:24
Thanks Smith..

I realy dont have much to add here more that i understand your feelings.

Personally i came to a turning point after countless hours of frustration of how the world are.

I spend now all my energi to go within me, to work with myself if you will.

The world are just a bad movie rolling in the background for me, this is my journey, perhaps not yours.

Much love to you...

Likewise <8>. It was the same for me too, probably for many others here but I cannot speak for them.

One thing I am sure of is that when I started finding stuff out for myself it was pretty scary to think that people literally have no clue what is going on. They all go about thier business with their blinkers on following what they have been taught to do. ....I was the same, it wasnt till life slowed down for me and I started seeing utter B.S repeated on the tv that I started to follow my instinct and research things more. Bit by bit it unfolds after that, you end up with a nice neat ball of string on the floor all unravelled and in a big messy heap. It is disturbing, shocking, sickening and made me angry to begin with, then when I tried speaking out people made me out to be nuts too, my old man (father) being numero uno to disbelieve me. ...but, after a few years I had learned alot, and started connecting dots and kept chipping away. One night at dinner table with my parents, which I was dreading beforehand, dad actually started talking about things, in a way that I hadnt looked at it before. My point is, every person will have their own achiles heel if you like and each person you speak to will be different, each and every person has a individual perspective on life as seen by thier own eyes. If you can find that soft spot, they will start to wonder and start looking for themselves without you even having to try.

For my dad, we talked about a revolution here in the UK. He said, that the only way that would happen if you stopped the people consuming, it dawned on me that he is so right.

I do not work, but do speak to people on voice comms daily, they are slowly waking up too. One mate just didnt want to know, or hear anything, he used to ridicule me....yet when I speak to him about ancient history it really gets him thirsty and he comes alive with ideas etc.

Since all that, all the turmoil it created in my head, I have realised that I was (and am still in a way) still looking for the spark that will ignite it all. Trudging through all the bad news gives you a bad taste in the head I feel, so I need to create a balance somehow. Everything needs to be balanced in life, or you will come a cropper I have found.

Some days I sit here typing replies to threads like this and get to the end of what I am about to say and then stop myself. Almost like I have got it off my chest without even saying anything lol. But this time I will hit the "Post Reply" button.

Helping people out, making them happy, learning more spiritually, spreading the word, enjoying the day and the natural things around me is what I strive to do now. Ignore the sleepers mate, or find thier soft spot. Don't get angry with them, they have been taught how to ridicule us from an early age the same as you and I. Just keep quiet about things in thier presense, and come to us or likeminded folk for some love and reassurance. You aint insane my friend, far from it ;) You will find it within.

Peace and love to you mate...and apologies for my rambling waffle, I hope you get my drift. :p

Cidersomerset
8th September 2011, 17:49
High Robbie I can imagine what it was like in there with some of the 'less enlightened' LOL ....I'm glad it was my day off..LOL..OH know 9/11 is tommorrow damn.....Don't worry the cavelry is on the way !! Should be interesting tommorrow .....Cheers Steve..

PS its unlike you to rent your spleen like this 'must have been a crap day at the mill' and the traffic is bad on round 24 with all the resurfacing works going on , road rage is not a pretty sight....

Fred Steeves
8th September 2011, 17:58
Hey Winston, I think we'll all be plenty glad when atleast this 10 year anniversary crapola is over. Hang in there man, we didn't pick Earth School because it was easy.

Cheers,
Fred

Ecnal61
8th September 2011, 18:04
it would seem as though other avalonians have met with the same woolly minded pleps as you have winston my son..i know them very well,and yet they are representative of a large portion of the populace so what can or any of us do? a few of the folks seem to have given up trying,and who can blame them but like you i do try and inform because the more people that know the better off they will be or so we think, i mean did David icke give up just because he was ridiculed and no one turned up at his seminars? so here`s my advice..with as much love and light as you can muster" let em have it".

Maia Gabrial
8th September 2011, 18:09
OMG WS,
You sounded like Me ranting! I almost thought it was me...! I stopped sharing anything (they call weird) with anyone. But I will answer their questions if they ask me first. Then afterwards, if they mock me, I'll be able to throw it in their faces that they asked to know about it....

You know what will happen when those ignorant ones finally wake up and get the truth? They'll ask you why YOU didn't tell them....Ironic, huh? You have to feel sorry for them. As much as they act like morons right now, they're still the victims of a vast network of mind control....

How did WE manage to evade mind control or overcome it, is amazing, too....Don't you think? Maybe that's how we should feel about them. They still have time to wake up....If you keep on speaking the truth, eventually they're going to wonder if you're telling the truth....
Wait and see...

GK76
8th September 2011, 18:13
OP, remember if you are passing on information to others the burden of proof is still on you, turn it around and ask questions of those who reply, ask them what they have done to improve their knowledge of the subject. I guarantee they will have no knowledge at all except for what they have been told by their puppet masters, mock them for it. Make a point of emphasising their lack of knowledge... mock their inability to find out the truth and that the rest of the world is leaving them behind. Throw down the gauntlet for them to learn the truth!

Ignorance is bliss as they say, and those daft sheeple really do hold on for dear life. No, I don't like calling them sheeple, but sometimes to get them into a state of truth finding we have to resort to underhanded tactics... embarrassment works just fine. Also they are called sheeple for a reason... get the ringleader on side and the rest will follow suit.

Now you just have to justify to yourself the use of those tactics... does the end justify the means?

As the old(new) saying goes: You can lead the sheeple to the classroom, but you can't make them learn... Unless you have a big stick with nails in it. (I doubt that saying will catch on) :p

At very least I hope your venting relieved the pressure... and I hope you get the knowledge you are asking the universe for mate. :)

gooty64
8th September 2011, 18:20
The plebians you speak about account for 80% plus of the population where I live on the WI/MN border near the Twin Cities. I concur with your sentiments completely. These sheeple are so entrenched in their ignorance and stupidity and slavery that the only chance for the Earth and its human civilization is an Earth shattering event-figuratively or literally. Our civilization is TOO FAR GONE to help without something REALLY REALLY big happening to change it.
In one sense, something REALLY REALLY big already did happen "(911)" and they failed the test miserably. SO instead it will take something EVEN BIGGER to penetrate the sheeple's ignorance and arrogance and smarminess. I can't wait! And if it hasn't happened by spring 2013-then I will DO IT MYSELF! And I don't think LOVE and LIGHT will accomplish the task-do you?
signed,
BERZERK 2013

aranuk
8th September 2011, 18:40
It certainly is tough going this conspiracy fact endowment we at Avalon have received. No one said it was an easy task. I'm sure we all here understand what and how you are feeling Winston. Until last October before I "stumbled" into the Project Camelot site I would have described myself as a politically educated person, very open minded, up to date in modern physics and new developments, a fan of Startrek, was a member of Reconnections a metaphysical group for many years. I read most of the channeled information going way back to Kryon in the early 90's. I am a professional astrologer and been studying the subject for 30 years. Can I tell you that after watching dozens of videos on Camelot I was in a state of SHOCK. My whole life's history seemed to turn on its head. I didn't know what to do or say about anything. After reading part of my alternative cv you would guess that my whole life was a preparation for this knowledge wouldn't you? I already knew that we are all ONE. Can you imagine how some people who have never had this preparation react to the same information we at Avalon discuss. I too, if I was in their position, react very similar to them. Please don't despise them, be gentle how you inform them. They are us. What you do to them you do to yourself.

Stan

TargeT
8th September 2011, 20:17
“Myself and a couple a fellow Avalonians deal with the pathetic school boy ridicule on an all most daily basis in our work environment. You try to explain to them what really happened on 9/11 and 7/7 and they come out with puerile mocking and giggle like naive school girls. One even had the temerity to ask if all we did was watch sh*t. These immature and intellectually stunted morons are such slaves with their heads firmly in the sand they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ar*e.

This phenominon is explained beautifully in "Athene's theory of everything" it discribes how humans have a PHYSIOLOGICAL RESPONSE to ideas that challange strongly held beliefs, they physicaly be come narrow minded and put into a state of "flight, fight or freeze". I guarentee you will view these interactions in a much healthier and positive way after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o

mahalall
8th September 2011, 22:51
Let go of their ignorant animosity,

Your then be able to smile, laugh and love like never before,

then they'll hate you for being so happy-haha

nearing
8th September 2011, 23:00
Winston,

I hear your pain. This has all been growing and growing leading up to this point and will continue to get even worse for a little while further. Perhaps because we just slipped into the 6th Day of the long count Mayan calendar of the Universal Consciousness, it has reached a fever peak. But the recommendation at this time this to go in. Go in to yourself and let the chaos of the illusion that is playing out around you be like a movie on a screen. Observe it and let it go.

Go watch this brilliant little video explain it better than i just did:

Happy 6th Day! We made it through the 5th night! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29716-Happy-6th-Day--We-made-it-through-the-5th-night-&p=301511#post301511)

We are all with you, WS, we go into this time together...

Anchor
8th September 2011, 23:32

So cool :) Your pretty fearless, it rings in your words. Your smart. You are more awake than you realise.

One little secret.

You will help people around you just by being there.

Not a single word need be spoken, unless you feel you want to utter them.

Keep on doing what you are doing

Keep on figuring out what the best ways to approach these situations are.

Keep on trying to help people.

Focus on what you want and not on what you don't want!

You'll get the challenges you need to keep things interesting in your quest to overcome them!

Its a guarantee.

Its life.

Love it.

Thanks for this thread!

Lord Sidious
9th September 2011, 02:43
For my dad, we talked about a revolution here in the UK. He said, that the only way that would happen if you stopped the people consuming, it dawned on me that he is so right.

I was talking to someone a few years ago and we came up with the idea that if the people of Britain were going to rebel, then you would need the power grid to go down.
No tv, no net, no sport, nothing.
It would kick off inside a fortnight.

Unified Serenity
9th September 2011, 02:55
I'm reminded of this little story when thinking of those who refuse to learn and see:

Once apon a time there was a man that lived by the river. He heard a radio report that the river was going to rush up and flood the town. The report said that the whole town should evacuate immediately. But the man said, "I'm religious, I pray. God loves me. God will save me." But the waters began to rise. A man in a rowing boat came along and he shouted. 'Hey! Hey you! You up there. The town is flooding. I can take you to safety.' But the man shouted back: "I'm religious, I pray. God loves me. God will save me." A helicopter came hovering overhead. A guy with a megaphone shouted. 'Hey! You there! The town is fully flooded. Let me drop down a ladder and I will help you to safety.' But the men shouted back that he was religious, that he prayed, that God loved him and that God would take him to safety. The man then drownned. When he got to the pearly gates of St Peter, he demanded an audience with God. 'Lord,' he said, 'I'm a religious man, I pray. I thought you loved me. Why did this happen?' God said, 'I sent you a radio report, a helicopter, and a guy in a rowing boat. What on earth are you doing here?'