PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Paralysis and Ghost Visions

The One
9th September 2011, 19:20
Documentary exploring sleep paralysis and ghostly visions. Have you ever woken up but been able to move? Sleep paralysis is paralysis associated with sleep that may occur in healthy persons or may be associated with narcolepsy, cataplexy, and hypnagogic hallucinations.

Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to REM atonia, the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep.

Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis.

Sleep Paralysis – Ghost Visions explores people’s experience with the sleep phenomenon and attempts to explain why it happens.

PART 1
PPMUz8RAjks

PART2
K7AaxN2MyaM

PART 3
B5bCNFwJOkk

PART 4
SeleUn-f7mE

PART 5
lPMA-vNvC3Y

Orion.V
9th September 2011, 19:28
I always have sleep paralysis before i astral project.
The visions and things i see in the previous or next step are coming from the pineal gland activation when pressure and buzzing is felt on the forehead between my eyebrows.

davyj0nes
9th September 2011, 19:45
i had sleep paralysis once, but then i just got tired of trying to move and went back to sleep.