PDA

View Full Version : Waking up full of awesome

Gaia
9th September 2011, 23:14
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marianne
9th September 2011, 23:42
Gaia, what a FABULOUS post!!!! I love it!! I'm going to look at it everyday and remember that feeling of awesome. Thanks for bringing it back.
Your daughter is wonderful, indeed!

Marianne

pickle
9th September 2011, 23:43
Gaia. After a day I'd like to forget, you put a huge sticking plaster on it. Thanks! :dance3:

Flash
9th September 2011, 23:48
Very nice post,

and your little one is very cute and spontaneous it seems.

Thanks

Snowbird
9th September 2011, 23:49
Gaia, your daughter is just simply AWESOME!!! :cheer2:

Muzz
9th September 2011, 23:51
Hi Gaia. Many thanks. I am in the process of getting it back. :) And this helps a lot.

Awesome post.

HURRITT ENYETO
10th September 2011, 00:01
I think your Daughter's energy the pic caught, pretty much sums up that feeling Awesome you were talking about in your post Gaia :)
Thank you.

Hurritt

ps why did we let them take that from us??

Caren
10th September 2011, 00:10
Hi Gaia,
Thanks a bunch - your daughter is indeed awesome (like her mom) .. that photo made me laugh
out loud :) Love the glasses and her missing tooth.. too sweet!

Kage
10th September 2011, 00:17
I love waking up full of awesome !!! I just can't hardly wait until the day comes when we All wake up full of awesome everyday..!

Love it!

Kg

Gaia
10th September 2011, 00:18
I think your Daughter's energy the pic caught, pretty much sums up that feeling Awesome you were talking about in your post Gaia :)
Thank you.

Hurritt

I would be just as interested in reading a thread about that kind of thing.

We grow up and we build walls around ourselves and around our emotions and joys because we'd be hurt more and more if we didn't, and we don't realize that we're hurting ourselves just as much merely in a different way than most of those things we're guarding ourselves against.

Muzz
10th September 2011, 00:19
James T never lost it :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YktIwpE-CJA/TI8KVEXZO_I/AAAAAAAAABI/wJJSbONNDtg/S748/captain_kirk_awesome.jpg

Gaia
10th September 2011, 00:29
Gaia, your daughter is just simply AWESOME!!! :cheer2:

My daughter knows I think she is awesome and I think she is blessed with the same “Abnormally high self-esteem” Nobody should ever be deprived of their liberty for being a confident and enthusiastic person.

Kage
10th September 2011, 00:32
Thank you.

Hurritt

Their unsuspected devices had us at an extreme disadvantage.. But we are catching on, or some would say "waking up".. ;)

Gaia
10th September 2011, 01:06
Thank you.

Hurritt

Their unsuspected devices had us at an extreme disadvantage.. But we are catching on, or some would say "waking up".. ;)

How awesome would the world be if everyone woke up feeling awesome !

Warm welcome aboard Kage !:)

Gaia