PDA

View Full Version : The Phil Schneider story

The One
10th September 2011, 21:42
Remember this

Phil Schneider - Underground Bases & Greys - last video before being killed (1995)

Great man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU6IzOmV_z8

Lettherebelight
10th September 2011, 21:55
Thanks for reminding us of this one, The One.

This man must not be forgotten.

Nor his message.

DarMar
11th September 2011, 00:55
I very like his saying: instead of putting spectacles, rather put scepticals :)
And me thinks this guy is very credible for things he says

Flasky
11th September 2011, 03:17
He is the only person that I've heard saying they stink. Lol...Kind of reminds me of the scene in 'Independence Day' when Will Smith's character just K.O.ed the alien "...And WHAT is THAT smell?!?"

ghostrider
11th September 2011, 03:29
pretty amazing when phil said , the ET's waved his hand in front of his chest and shot a plasma beam and it melted the fingers off of phil, looking at him with only two fingers on one hand. a real whistleblower and a hero, he told all, and they killed him. may karma come around the bend.

TelosianEmbrace
11th September 2011, 04:15
Phil came across as a really decent guy and had the guts to come forward. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of these bases worldwide and the man hours that have gone into construction would be mind boggling. Here is an open invitation to the hundreds of thousands of workers who have spent time constructing and working in these bases. Come forward. Share with us what you know, what you've seen.

Ol' Roy
11th September 2011, 05:25
Wow! I had heard of Phil Schneider before and what happened to him, but I had never seen this video. I could not pull away from the computer, till I had watched it all. What a waste of a very talented man.
Thanks, The One. Ol'Roy

Tane Mahuta
11th September 2011, 05:25
Thankyou "The One"...

I've always enjoyed watching Phils videos...

May his message never be forgotten & the Truth will come out!

TM

apokalypse
11th September 2011, 08:13
i'm looking into Phil Schneider material right now after watched The One posted video.

Vf7vLXf5bNo

Fenexrep
11th September 2011, 08:32
Thanks The One, Between Phil's testimony and that of Bill Cooper, I'm sold on the existence of these underground structures. Tennis while the sun is still shining anyone?

mahalall
11th September 2011, 09:03
A courageous one,

The dots include: Thomas Castello?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5Dk5RSjjk&feature=related

Ruby L.
11th September 2011, 09:52
If you haven't already seen it- there's an astounding thread on the subject here:
The Alien Shoot Out at Dulce Underground Base (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8393-The-alien-shoot-out-at-Dulce-underground-base)

Witchy1 posted up notes from Cherry Hinkle's FB page; Cherry and Thomas Costello were very close friends. It starts to really kick off from post 22.

Oh, and there's a cherry on top!
Witchy struck up a lovely relationship with Ms Hinkle and invited her to join us in Avalon, which she has! Her name here is Mystery, and she's been both gracious as a lady as she is with information.

This from Cheryl http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000857452451&v=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=167752313247943&id=100000857452451

That is the reason I came on Facebook - to tell just the facts and try to give one place that is NOT filled with theories and "stories."

Briefly - I was Tom Castello's best friend since 1962 (my father introduced us) Tom was lke my brother, and I loved him. We both enjoyed UFOs, sci-fi and searching for the truth. When we met, he was in the AirForce, stationed at Nellis. (La...s Vegas) He met and married Cathy and a couple years later had a son Eric. He left the AF, went to work for RAND corp in CA, then transfered to NM - Dulce.

In Oct '79 - there was a conflict at Dulce Base over unethical genetic experienments. He escaped the Base, but later returned and took materials out of the base. As his best friend he asked me for a safe place to bury the material the dangerous material, including his Flash Gun.

I helped bury the material in the Arizona mountains. He was on the run - stayed in touch with me via a mail code. He traveled a lot, finally accepted work in a underground in Costa Rica. He asked me to start sending the Dulce material to anyone would listen. That was in 1987. Tom told me if anything happened to him, he asked me to finish exposing the horrid base. In 1991 there was a 7.5 earthquake near his work site. I haven't heard him since that quake, so he is assumed dead. The stories about Tom and Dulce got wilder every year - a few months ago I broke my silence and went on Face book. And here we are - talking about it. (November 19 at 2:13pm)

DNA
11th September 2011, 10:18
Phil came across as a really decent guy and had the guts to come forward. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of these bases worldwide and the man hours that have gone into construction would be mind boggling. Here is an open invitation to the hundreds of thousands of workers who have spent time constructing and working in these bases. Come forward. Share with us what you know, what you've seen.

I don't think any of us can truelly appreciate a technological dictatorship that is a thousand years ahead of the general population in terms of discoveries.
These discoveries would include computers, medical, energy, and a whole host of stuff I'm not smart enough to think up.

What if Phil Schnieder served as a lesson to these folks? What if all folks working in these DUMBS and High projects are now required to wear a monitoring device? A implant that records all communication an individual has. Any number of preventive measures like this can be taken.

I wouldn't count on there ever being another Phil Schnieder ever again.

Thank God we got Phil.
It is up to us to put the pieces together.

mahalall
11th September 2011, 10:32
Did Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello or others speak of portal technology to access these bases?

you know your research has some depth when plain clothed operatives come up to you in the street and look you in the face and say, "your getting rather close" before walking off!

KiwiElf
26th September 2011, 21:23
Epitaph: The Phil Schneider Story
—A Lecture By Phil Schneider

In May 1995, Phil Schneider, an ex ­government engineer who was involved in building secret military underground bases (DUMB's), gave a lecture on what he had discovered about covert US government operations with extraterrestrials and the enormous global cover-up. He was also one of three people to survive an alleged 1979 fire fight between the large Grey aliens and US Intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

This man’s final acts should not go unnoticed. The following is a transcribed excerpt from the lecture that possibly resulted in his death.

“It is because of the horrendous structure of the Federal Government that I feel directly imperiled not to tell anybody about this material. How long I will be able to do this is anybody’s guess. However, I would like to mention that this talk is going to be broken up into four main topics. Each of these topics will have some bearing on what people are involved in, whether you are patriots or not.

I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have gone to more than 70 countries and cannot remember any country that has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United States.

To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off my education going through engineering school... Half of my schooling was in that field and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications. I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have significance in as far as what is called the New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was involved in 1979 in a firefight with alien humanoids, of which I was one of the survivors. I’m probably the only talking survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close guard, I am the only one left that knows the detailed files of the operation. 66 secret service agents, FBI, Black Berets and the like died in that firefight. I was there.

Part of what I am going to tell you is going to be very shocking. Part is probably going to be very unbelievable, though instead of putting your glasses on, I’m going to ask you to put your “scepticals” on. Please, feel free to do your own homework. I know the ‘Freedom of Information Act’ isn’t much to go on, but it’s the best we’ve got. The local Law Library is a good place to look for Congressional Records, so if one continues to do their homework, then one can be standing vigilant about their country.

Deep Underground Military Bases & The Black Budget
I love this country I’m living in more that I love my life, but I would not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe I know the truth. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The black budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. It currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases.

Presently there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States. They have been building these bases day and night, since the early 1940’s. Some of them earlier than that. These bases are basically large underground cities connected by high‑speed magneto‑leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have already been written about this activity .

Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In and round where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 bases. The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they are again basically whole cities underground. All being between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size.

The government has laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The black projects side step the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal. Right now, the New World Order is depending on these bases. If I had known at the time I was working on them that the NWO was involved, I would not have done it. I was lied to rather extensively.

Development of Military Technology, Implied German Interest in Hyperspacial Technology, and More....
Basically, as far as technology is concerned, for every calendar year that transpires, military technology increases about 44.5 years. This is why it is easy to understand that back in 1943 they were able to create, through the use of vacuum tube technology, a ship that could literally disappear from one place to another. My father, Otto Oscar Schneider, fought on both sides of the war. He was originally a U‑boat captain, and was captured and repatriated into the United States, because he was involved with different kinds of concerns, such as the A‑bomb, the H‑bomb and the Philadelphia Experiment. He also invented a high speed camera that took pictures of the first atomic tests at Bikini Island on July 12, 1946. I have original photographs of those tests.

The photos also show UFO’s fleeing the bomb sight at a high rate of speed. Bikini Island at that time was infested with UFO’s, especially under the water and also the natives had problems with their animals being mutilated. At that time General MacArthur felt that the next war would be with aliens from other worlds.”

Anyway, my father laid the groundwork with theoreticians about the Philadelphia Experiment, as well as other experiments of the day. What does that have to do with me? Nothing, other than the fact that he was my father. I don’t agree with what he did on the other side, but I think he had a lot of guts in coming here. He was hated in Germany. There was a $1 million reward payable in gold to anyone who killed him. Obviously, they didn’t succeed. Anyway back to our topic - deep underground bases.

“There are 29 prototype Stealth aircraft at the moment. The budget from the U.S. Congress five-year plan for these is $245.6 million.
You couldn’t buy the spare parts for these black programs for that amount. We’ve been lied to once again. The black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years...”

The Fire Fight at Dulce Base
Back in 1954 under the Eisenhower administration, the Federal Government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they couldn’t abide by it fully. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the underground bases at Dulce, which probably is the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep.

At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert and we were going to link them and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the hollows and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of aliens, otherwise known as the large Greys. I shot two of them. There were 30 people down there, and about 40 more came down after this started, all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that. I didn’t really get interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas, after about two years recuperating from the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG & G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar’s story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

Why is the US Government Secretly Building Thousands of Prison Railroad Cars?
Now I am very worried about the activity of the Federal Government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently I knew someone that lived near Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now I knew this fellow for the better part of thirty years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day excited and he told me, “they’re building prison cars”. He was nervous.

Gunderson said had a contract with the Federal Government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub­contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over $2 billion for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the rail cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11 you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is “technocracy”, not democracy, and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are godless, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the Federal Government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very good speaker but I’ll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a bullet in me, because it’s worth it to talk to a group like this about these atrocities.

(For recent corroboration of this, visit The Jesse Ventura Conspiracy site, specifically the "BANNED" episode "Police State" here:
http://www.conspiracytheoryjesseventura.com/2010/11/conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura-season-2-episode-4-police-state/

America’s Black Program Contractors
There are other problems I have some interesting 1993 figures on [re America’s Black Program Contractors]: there are 29 prototype Stealth aircraft [under development] at the moment. The budget from the US Congress five-year plan for these is $245.6 million. You couldn’t buy the spare parts for these black programs for that amount. We’ve been lied to once again. The black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years. A trillion is a thousand billion. A trillion dollars weighs 11 tons.

The US Congress never sees the books involved with its clandestine pot of gold. Contractors of stealth programs: EG & G, Westinghouse, McDonnell Douglas, Morrison‑Knudson, Wackenhut Security Systems, Boeing Aerospace, Lorimar Aerospace, Aerospatiale in France, Mitsubishi Industries, Rider Trucks, Bechtel, I.G. Farben, plus a host of hundreds more. Is this what we are supposed to be living up to as freedom loving people? I don’t believe so!

Star Wars and The Apparent Alien Threat
Still, 68% of the military budget is directly or indirectly affected by the black budget. Star Wars relies heavily upon Stealth Weaponry. By the way, none of the stealth program could have been available if we had not taken apart crashed alien disks. NONE OF IT. Some of you might ask what the “space shuttle” is shuttling? Large ingots of special metals that are milled in space and cannot be produced on the surface of earth. They need the near vacuum of outer space to produce them.

We are not even being told anything close to the truth. I believe our government officials have sold us down the drain—lock stock and barrel. Until several weeks ago, I was employed by the US Government with a ‘Ryolite‑38’ clearance factor—one of the highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars program is there solely to act as a buffer to prevent alien attack—it has nothing to do with the “cold war”, which was only a ploy to garner money from all the people—for what? The whole lie was planned and executed for the last 75 years.

Stealth Technology, US Agencies & the UN
Here’s another piece of information for you. The DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) and the ATF rely on stealth tactical weaponry for as much as 400% of their operations budget. This was in 1993 and the figures have gone up considerably since. The United Nations used American Stealth Aircraft for over 28% of its collective worldwide operations from 1990 to 1992, according to the Center for Strategic Studies and UN Report 3092.

Guardians of Stealth & Delta Force—Origins of The Bosnia Conflict Who are the guardians of Stealth? There are at least three distinct classifications of police that guard our most well-kept secrets. They are known as the Military Joint Tactical Force (MJTF), sometimes called the Delta Force or Black Berets. Essentially a multi­national tactical force primarily used to guard the various Stealth aircraft worldwide. By the way, there were 172 stealth aircraft built. Ten crashed, so at last count 162 remaining. Bill Clinton signed them away about six weeks ago to the United Nations.

There have been indications that the Delta Force has been sent over Bosnia during the last days of the Bush administration as a covert sniper force. They started taking pot shots at each side of the controversy, in order to actually start the Bosnia conflict that would be used by succeeding administrations for political purposes.

The Oklahoma City Bombing
I was hired not too long ago, to do a report on the World Trade Center bombing, because I know about the 90 plus varieties of chemical explosives. I looked at the heavy damage suffered by federal Office Building in right after the blast. The concrete was ‘puddled’ and melted. The steel and rebar was literally extruded up to six feet longer than its original length. There is only one weapon that can do that; a small nuclear weapon. That’s a construction-type nuclear device. (Is this ringing any bells with regard to 9/11? - Ed)

Obviously when they say it was a nitrate explosive that did the damage they are lying 100%. The people they have in custody probably didn’t do the crime. In fact I have reason to believe that the same group did do other crimes, such as killing a Jewish Rabbi in New York.

However, I want to further mention that with the last explosion in Oklahoma City, the government is saying that it was a nitrate or fertilizer bomb that did it. [Refer to the excellent documentary, The Oklahoma Bombing, available through CNI]. First they came out and said it was a 1000 pound fertilizer bomb. Then it was 1500, then 2,000 pounds. Now its 20,000. You can’t get 20,000 pounds of fertilizer in a Rider Truck. Now, I’ve never mixed explosives, per se, but I know the chemical structure and the application of construction explosives. My reputation was based on it. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep underground military bases in the United States. I also worked on the Malta Project, in West Germany, Spain and Italy. I can tell you from experience that a nitrate explosion would hardly have shattered the windows of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. It would have killed a few people and knocked part of the facing off the building, but it would have never done that kind of damage. I believe that I have been lied to, and I’m not taking it any longer, so I’m telling you that you’ve been lied to also.

The Truth Behind the Republican Contract with America
I don’t perceive—at this time—that we have much more time left in this country, at the present rate. We are the laughing stock of the world, because we are being hoodwinked by so many evil people in high places. I think we can do better. I think that people over 45 are seriously worried about our future. I’m going to run some scary scenarios by you. The contract with America contains the same terminology that Adolph Hitler used to subvert Germany in 1931. The contract is a last ditch effort by our federal government to tear away the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Statistics on the Black Helicopter Presence
There are over 64,000 ‘black helicopters’ in the United States. For every hour that goes by there is one being built. Is this the proper use of our money? What does the Federal Government need 64,000 tactical helicopters for if they are not trying to enslave us? I doubt if the entire military needs 64,000 world-wide. I doubt if all the world needs that many. There are 157 F‑117A Stealth aircraft loaded with LIDAR and computer‑enhanced imaging radar. They can see objects in a house, from the air, with a variation limit of 1-inch to 300,000 miles. That’s how accurate it is. Having worked in the Federal Government for a long time I am well aware exactly how they handle their business.

Earthquake Device (HAARP), AIDs as a Bio‑Weapon Based On Alien Excretions
The Federal Government has now invented an earthquake device (HAARP). I am a geologist, therefore I should know what I’m talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in Japan, there was no pulse wave as in a normal earthquake... none! In 1989, there was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that one either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes. The black budget programs have subverted science as we know it. Look at AIDS, invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois in 1972. It was a biological weapon to be used against the people of the United States. The reason I know this is that I have seen the documentation by the OSS (Office of Strategic Services), which by the way is still in operation till this day, through the CDC in Atlanta. They used the glandular excretions of animals and alien humanoids to create the virus. These alien humanoids the government is hobnobbing with are the worst news. There is absolutely no defense against their germs—NONE. They are a biological weapon of terrible consequence. Every alien on the planet needs to be isolated.

Saddam Hussein killed 3.5 million Kurdish people with a similar biological weapon. Do we, the people of this planet, deserve this? No, we don’t but we are not doing anything about it. Every moment we wait we are doing other people on the planet a disservice. Right now I’m dying of cancer that I contracted because of my work for the Federal Government. I might live six months, I might not. So I will tell you one thing, that if I keep speaking out like I am, maybe God will give me the life to talk my head off. I will break every law that it takes to talk my head off.

Eleven of my best friends in the past 22 years have been murdered. Eight of the murders were called ‘suicides’. Before I went to talk in Las Vegas, I drove a friend down to Joshua Tree near 29 Palms. As I drove into the mountains (in order to get to Needles, California), I was followed by two government E‑350 vans with G‑14 plates, each with a couple of occupants, one of which had an Uzi. I know exactly who they were.

As I got ahead of them and came to a stop in the middle of the road, they both went either side of me and down a ravine. Is this what its going to take? I cut up my security card and sent it back to the government, and told them if I were threatened (and I have been) that I was going to upload 140,000 pages of documentation to the Internet about the covert government structure and the whole ‘plan’. I have already begun that task: I have spoken 19 times and have probably reached 45,000 people. Thank you very much.”

Seven months later, Phil Schneider was found dead in his apartment from what appears to have been a military-style execution, the piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured, repeatedly, before being killed by those for whom he had previously worked.

Cidersomerset
26th September 2011, 22:22
His case was interesting, some debunk it but the way he was 'Suicided' !!! gives it more credibility imho , it was one of the first presentations I saw when I got my computor a few years ago it would be a odd story to make up for someone with his credentials.....actually I might watch it again tommorrow i'l post up in a min....Cheers Steve

On the intro of the third vid the host said phil has done 30 talks and had had 13 attempts on his lifeto that date ! .I don't no how long that was before his murder.

I', am going to watch all 3 over the next few days, it will be interesting to comparing them

I think he maybe the forgotten man of U'fology.....

FHHfYx4LPqQ

Cidersomerset
26th September 2011, 22:26
Interview two

BjVfGU-u5UM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Interview 3

YeltiHPR9nw

Cidersomerset
26th September 2011, 22:35
He did more vids than I thought , well just as well have a record in one thread, this little plan may take longer than I thought...LOL

-_y2ydvmX68

ghostrider
26th September 2011, 22:51
thank you for this thread , I am a huge Phil fan. a hero and a patriot. all his talks and vids and such should be taught in public school and required to be studied before anyone gets a diploma. God bless those with no fear to speak the truth........

Maia Gabrial
26th September 2011, 22:58
KiwiElf, I don't know what to say....
Rest in Peace, Phil Schneider....

TargeT
26th September 2011, 23:41
I'll have to give this another glance.. but seriously....

There is only one weapon that can do that; a small nuclear weapon. That’s a construction-type nuclear device. (Is this ringing any bells with regard to 9/11? - Ed)

That line was a bit hard to swallow... I've worked with EOD crews, I know what explosives can do... especialy simtex & thermite (never seen nano-thermite, but I can only imagine what it does...) that's a bit sensational... & I shouldn't let it cloud the rest of the stuff here, but its hard to get over a stumbling block that big.

.........that line REEKS of fear mongering.....

KiwiElf
28th September 2011, 04:39
He did more vids than I thought , well just as well have a record in one thread, this little plan may take longer than I thought...LOL

Phil has indeed done a few docos.! (I only had the one video so thank you for adding these Cidersomerset). It gives the reader/viewer some corroboration and a great resource. I agree with ghostrider too - they should be presented in schools and students encouraged to do their own objective research in stead of the spoonfed BS that passes as "education" these days. Thank you folks! :)

mojo
27th February 2012, 00:37
Lest we forget...
W3NjXv-NwHo

ghostrider
27th February 2012, 01:42
phil's story is the second piece of info I learned that helped me wake up , along with a Bob Dean, and Bob Lazar vid.

Cidersomerset
27th February 2012, 21:18
Thanks Mojo ...Phil was disclosing before it became fashionable and his story although fantastic, has to be considered seriously imho...
I have watched his presentations and there is a air of innocent truth behind them. He does not look like a man fantasising, and what
was he going to get out of it lecturing to small audiences ,Knowing his life was in danger.He was a brave man with injuries to prove
it with a story he felt it important to tell, even if he had to pay the ultimate price....

His assasination looks like it was a warning to other potential whistleblowers in the 1990's to keep quite !!

9F_dfrA3e9c

http://www.whale.to/b/AirForceTBM_2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UKs3K-vyYXA/TzS2ixkHY5I/AAAAAAAABNE/dxldymZ_IQM/s1600/tunnelboring4.jpg

What is in no doubt...There are many underground facilities everywhere and the Air force and probably other services have the massive drill machinery to prove it !!!

Teresa
27th February 2012, 22:39
At the end of the youtube video a list of links is given for further information but two of them (along with his Wiki bio) are now no longer available (geocities = site no longer available, zianet = file or directory not found). Today I'm feeling flat - this whole worldwide debacle is so sad, sick and tiresome *sigh*. Thankyou for your efforts and service Phil Schneider.

ghostrider
28th February 2012, 01:15
they killed phil, but they are too late, you can't kill an IDEA. The information is out there.

mojo
6th September 2014, 00:05
Listened to Phil Schnieder's lecture again & there so much information and thought others would wish to refresh their memories on his predictions & historical testimony.

9COrANDQvWg

TrumanCash
12th September 2014, 15:19
I am most happy to see that Phil Schneider is still remembered. I know him personally and can vouch for the scars on his body. That is, the third time that I saw him he showed me the recent scar from a bullet that wasn't there before. He explained in full the shoot out with the FBI assassin. At that point I realized this guy was the real deal.

The first time I saw him and Al Bielek was at the Post Falls, Idaho presentation. The second time was at Eva Vale's home. She was the one who brought Phil and Al to the area, but she later died of cancer. The third time I saw Phil face to face was in a small room with Al, a private meeting in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho with about six other people including myself. He let us handle all his "artifacts". Wow!

Later, I had my own experiences in a DUMB so I then knew without a doubt that Phil was telling the truth! Anyone can read about my experiences in THE EYE OF RA (link below). My "Underground Base Abductions" start on page 80 of the 124 page pdf.

The last time I saw Phil was not in person but on a Portland, Oregon television presentation where he was exposing the assassinations of microbiologists.

Phil Schneider was a real modern hero!

TLC

TrumanCash
12th September 2014, 15:35
Here is a song about Phil Schneider written and performed by Australian-born singer/songwriter/performer Meryl Leppard. The song is called "Disillusioned Patriot".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE4w26AOK8E

WhiteLove
25th July 2016, 09:03
The Phil Schneider story could be one of the most important clues into what's really going on under the hood of this planet. Phil stepped forward with the aim to expose what had happened to him and what he experienced, so that the public would know.

Surrounding the mystery is death and silence. Before Phil was murdered he stepped forward with hard evidence and left the UFO communities with an incredibly interesting and challenging witness testimony. Nobody could argue that he had serious injury marks on his body, who steps forward to lie about something like that?

For what reason is death penalty justified for bringing out information of this caliber out to the public, when so you must have something incredible you are hiding.

This is one of the most remarkable cases ever to have surfaced, still every single elected leader lacks interest of finding out what truly happened. The leaders are sending a very mixed signal to the people by allowing things to be like this.

eo12Oe6XK30

KiwiElf
25th July 2016, 09:20
Related Info

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31294-EPITAPH-The-Phil-Schneider-Story

betoobig
25th July 2016, 12:39
Phil Schneider... hat off!
much love

Mike Gorman
25th July 2016, 12:50
Yes, I always found the Phil Schneider story very compelling, his origins also, with his father being enmeshed in the USA secret projects community. The fact that they went out of their way to discredit Phil-if you look at the comments section on any YouTube video of his you can see many extreme comments calling him a schizophrenic loser and other disgusting examples. Phil's account is deeply sincere, you can tell he was involved in something very interesting with the deep underground base construction, his description of the special process for fusing the walls in a silica glass material-wow it is just wild!

Biff
25th July 2016, 14:45
John Lear called Phil a liar http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread264009/pg1

This guy claims to have interviewed people close to Phil, which paints for the picture of Phil being a mentally unstable opportunist who lied about his father. Other sites I could find list long discrepancies (http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/Schneider.html) in his story. https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/phil-schneider-his-mental-illness-and-ssi/

Phil presented his fears and rehashed a lot of lore. He was a lot like William Cooper that way, both oh whom died young by suicide (by cop in Cooper's case)

Not much mystery here. He was a loon.

KiwiElf
25th July 2016, 15:38
Then, I'm happy to confess... I'm a LOON! :shielddeflect::bounce:

East Sun
25th July 2016, 17:03
IMO politicians are scared of something... they just avoid things that are too big and scary for them to handle TYPICAL politicians

Cidersomerset
25th July 2016, 17:34
This was pre internet and Phil had no access to TV stations so he was talking to a
very limited audience. So if it was a hoax considering the condition he was in
makes you wonder why he was doing it, if there was not some truth to it......

One aspect that rings true to his motives and what was going on at the time
( I thought disclosure was near in the 1990's as I have said on several threads)
is that when his father died in 1993 and he found various documents the constraints
to tell 'his truths' were lifted and the fact he lasted less than a couple years also
suggest he was not a fantasist imo. Whether he had a fire fight with Grey Aliens ?
we may never know , but this still is a compelling testimony imo....

in #13 below Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider and says it was he who persuaded
Phil to join the lecture tour after they met after Oscars death and Phil wanting to
discuss both his and his fathers history with Al.....

( The original vid in this post has timed out , the write up below is for that vid )
Phil Schneider: Assassinated After Disclosure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Q-lrDysHY

Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the
United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with
building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. During
this time, he said to have had an encounter with a violent E.T race in the late 1970's
which would change his whole world reality immediately after. This documentary
explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the public in the
1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from Richard Dolan,
Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife).

In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy,
documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files
(Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

For more information on Richard Sauder's work involving the research of
underground bases, please visit this link:
http://www.eventhorizonchronicle.blog...

For more information - http://exonews.org/the-underground-a-...

An old thread....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43211--New--Underground-Base-at-Dulce-Hidden-Reality-True-Story-of-Phil-Schneider

===================================================

http://podcaststorage.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/8/9/12897302/7104356_orig.jpg

It was after the murder of Phil’s friend Ron Rummell, and death of his
father (Oscar Schneider) in 1993 that he became galvanized to speak out on
government black projects, the alien agenda, and the devious plans of the New
World Order. By the end of 1995, he had numerous attempts on his life. One
attempt included the partial sawing off of the lug-nuts on his Ford Taurus. This
caused one of the wheels to fly off its axle, resulting in the vehicle flipping over and
hitting the guard-rail. Undeterred, Phil routinely alerted audiences at his lectures
that he was breaking the law by discussing classified information, and was in
breach of his national security oath. Disgusted with the fraud, waste, and abuse
associated with his employment in black projects, Phil cut up his ID badge, and
mailed it back to his employer. He regularly opened his presentations with the
words: “I love my country more than I love my life”. On display at Phil’s various
lectures were alleged samples of “alien” metals, and photos taken by his father
depicting UFO’s departing the area of an atomic bomb test. Phil was a true “nuts-
and-bolts” engineer type who was fascinated by stealth technology, and
mineralogy. He also held a deep interest in with the work of Nikola Tesla with
respect to time variance mathematical equations.

Essentially, Phil Schneider’s material can be broken down into six distinct points:

1. The Black Budget

2. Deep underground Military Bases (DUMB’s)

3. The “Dulce Wars”

4. Advanced aircraft and Stealth Technology

5. The “Alien Agenda”

6. The New World Order (Global conspiracy to create a One World Government)

http://www.openminds.tv/phil-schneiders-incredible-et-claims/9982

Phil Schneider E.T's UFO and New World Order Technology Aliens are they Real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmUTR8uVDQ

Carmody
25th July 2016, 17:43
I've previously mentioned what I thought of the pieces of material that Phil showed to people.

How I understood what it was probably constructed of. How it was MADE. In the specifics.

Which hits the streets, right now. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?91117-Elon-Musk-Nails-it-We-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation&p=1084093&viewfull=1#post1084093)

Carmody
25th July 2016, 18:06
John Lear called Phil a liar http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread264009/pg1

This guy claims to have interviewed people close to Phil, which paints for the picture of Phil being a mentally unstable opportunist who lied about his father. Other sites I could find list long discrepancies (http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/Schneider.html) in his story. https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/phil-schneider-his-mental-illness-and-ssi/

Phil presented his fears and rehashed a lot of lore. He was a lot like William Cooper that way, both oh whom died young by suicide (by cop in Cooper's case)

Except for the glaring fact, in possibilities... of the materials he had in his possession. As soon as he described them, I nearly fell out of my chair.

Please note, I just released what I thought the materials were....I released that technology openly, in the past few days. See my above post in this thread.

Loon? Possibly.

The samples in his possession being bull? Seemingly... a strong potential for 'not so much'.....

On that subject, who and what vouches for the idea of a pristine knowledge base and credibility of a John Lear? Hmmm?

And, if so, how could a given man by the name of John Lear, still be alive? This is a very serious question. Much smaller people with far less data and representing a much smaller threat, have died by the hundreds.

As well, 'abovetopsecret' is not even remotely a good place to find any reasonable discussion on reality. It's like asking the CIA for the truth.

I'm not defending Phil, or his story, but I'm not accepting the story of John Lear as a defined truth, in order to "still my mind and make me emotionally comfortable in a mentality of knowing". As that is the 'way' of licking one's own ass into being an eventual pile of horse****.

DNA
25th July 2016, 18:14

Thanks for citing your comments Biff, that takes effort and a little time. :)

I'm a fan of John Leer, but not more so than Phil, and if anyone of the two is going to be referred to as mentally unstable it is going to be John Leer.

Lear has also contradicted himself on several issues over the years. I'll give you points for doing a little research here, but you lose major points for your dismissive attitude.

Not much mystery here. He was a loon. This is the kind of condescending statement one is used to seeing at abovetopsecret or Godlikeproductions.

Phil Schnieder was tortured and found dead with a rope around his neck with his feet on the floor.
And on top of Phil you are going to dismiss William Cooper as well?
Why don't you just dismiss the entire UFO community while you are at it?

Most discerning individuals here will agree that both of these men were murdered in an attempt to shut them up for good.

Sueanne47
25th July 2016, 18:16
No body knows WHAT to beleive do they? one whistleblower telling another whistleblower they are a liar! just when you get a bit of inside info about something, someone says its not ligit after all :confused:

Cidersomerset
25th July 2016, 19:09
Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider

fuvgTiqlfNk

10 minutes in Al explains his connection with Phil, and it was Al who
encouraged Phil to go public with what he knew .....

WOW ! about 15 in Al talks about Phil going to Japan in 1995 to talk
about the Kobe 'Earth Quake' being a nuke being set off in Kobe
harbour by navy seals !! to destroy the Japanese synthetic human
programme !! Phil exposed this to the japanese in his lecture
over there despite being warned not to go...This sounds like
a another nail in Phils his imminent coffin... if true !!

Interresting info about Phils autopsy reports and other information of
Phils last days....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43211--New--Underground-Base-at-Dulce-Hidden-Reality-True-Story-of-Phil-Schneider&p=459752&viewfull=1#post459752

Tyy1907
25th July 2016, 19:36
No body knows WHAT to beleive do they? one whistleblower telling another whistleblower they are a liar! just when you get a bit of inside info about something, someone says its not ligit after all :confused:

To further muddy the waters Richard Sauder doesn't believe the Phil Schneider story.

Me on the other hand I tend to lean more the other way.

Cidersomerset
25th July 2016, 19:46
The post is dated 2007 so is several years prior to the Camelot interview....

John Lear called Phil a liarhttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread264009/pg1

John Lear met Phil Schneider several times and says he was a great guy

This is funny and I'l save you time if you do not want to listen to it all...
I just did and its interesting and I was wondering what about Phil ?
Then Bill asks right at the end aprox 14m 50 sec in , how this dovetails
into the Phil Schneider story ? John says Phil was a great guy and that
he met him , but did not think it happened at Dulce . He does not say
that his story was BS or anything and aspects of it was probably true .....

Al Bielek in #13 above says that Phil said there were more than one fire fight incident

From Project Camelot interview with Bill and Kerry....

4yVvPFPh2BM

betoobig
25th July 2016, 19:48
"This was pre internet and Phil had no access to TV stations so he was talking to a
very limited audience. So if it was a hoax considering the condition he was in
makes you wonder why he was doing it, if there was not some truth to it......

One aspect that rings true to his motives and what was going on at the time
( I thought disclosure was near in the 1990's as I have said on several threads)
is that when his father died in 1993 and he found various documents the constraints
to tell 'his truths' were lifted and the fact he lasted less than a couple years also
suggest he was not a fantasist imo. Whether he had a fire fight with Grey Aliens ?
we may never know , but this still is a compelling testimony imo...."
Nailed, thank you Cidersomerset.
To me Phil was brave man who encouraged many others to come forward, risking his own life. Respect for the ones who helped as to be where we are now. All my gratitud to people like him.
Phil is allways in my heart.
Much love

DNA
25th July 2016, 19:49
Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider

fuvgTiqlfNk

10 minutes in Al explains his connection with Phil, and it was Al who
encouraged Phil to go public with what he knew .....

WOW ! about 15 in Al talks about Phil going to Japan in 1995 to talk
about the Kobe 'Earth Quake' being a nuke being set off in Kobe
harbour by navy seals !! to destroy the Japanese synthetic human
programme !! Phil exposed this to the japanese in his lecture
over there despite being warned not to go...This sounds like
a another nail in Phils his imminent coffin... if true !!

Interresting info about Phils autopsy reports and other information of
Phils last days....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43211--New--Underground-Base-at-Dulce-Hidden-Reality-True-Story-of-Phil-Schneider&p=459752&viewfull=1#post459752

Wow, Al Bielek talks about the USA shooting down UFO's at a rate of somewhere between 7 a month and one everyday. At around the thirty minute mark.
I do not know the year this interview takes place but it feels like circa 05'.
This is something I would compute and make reference to all of the large meteors we have had streaking the sky the last few years.
Just on a personal note I made note of this in my area of Arizona a month or so ago. Something I did not mention was this. Right after we had this huge meteor that was seen for hundreds of miles in this area over multiple state explode in the air or land right here just tens of miles from my house a HUGE forest fire began right after this. This forest fire was so big it closed down huge swaths of land which were made unaccesible due to road closures and what not. Meteor Over Arizona (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?91138-Meteor-over-Arizona-Thusday-2-June-2016-at-3-57-am)

Cidersomerset
25th July 2016, 20:39
It might be time to hear from the man himself.....I was only going to post one
but they are not the best quality , so take your pick........

-_y2ydvmX68
Uploaded on 17 Feb 2011
POST FALLS, IDAHO - MAY 8, 1995

Phil Schneider's Last Speech ~ Two Months Before His Assassination ~ Aliens &
Underground Bases....recorded ? Nov 1995

Slgb5U-OqFM

Published on 24 Nov 2013

Underground Bases, UFO's and Aliens: The Late Phil Schneider, a retired US government geologist,
talks about his days building deep underground bases for the government - over 131 in the USA,
one mile or more down, the involvement with alien technology, samples of elements up to atomic
#140 are shown. The advanced stealth technology involves the use of alien metals.

This is the last known video made of Phil Schneider while he was still alive. It was made in November
1995. He was found dead less than two months later. He talks about his days building underground
bases for the US government and grey aliens.

Phil Schneider is one of the many UFO researchers that have died over the last few years under mysterious
circumstances. Phil died on January 17, 1996, reportedly strangled by a catheter found wrapped around
his neck, his death being dismissed by the authorities as suicide.

Schneider maintained that numerous previous attempts had been made on his life. He had stated publicly
he was a marked man and did not expect to live long. "If I ever 'commit suicide'," Schneider told a close
friend, "I'll have been murdered

PHILIP SCHNEIDER - UNDERGROUND ALIEN BASES

xedmfAgx8eg

circa 1995 ?

Cidersomerset
25th July 2016, 20:44
The sound in the version in post 1 was irritating me here is a better sound
version , not so good picture quality, maybe watch one listen to the other...LOL
Its from an earlier thread with info about underground bases as well......

Re: Dr. Richard Sauder: Underground/Sea bases

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88579-Dr.-Richard-Sauder-Underground-Sea-bases-Discrediting-Conspiracy-Theories-With-MATHS&p=1042959&viewfull=1#post1042959

http://projectcamelot.org/images/cheetah_logo_sm.jpgUnderground Bases and Tunnels
http://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

Hangar 1 : The UFO Files S01E02 Underground Bases

OLC6tEAtxuo

Published on 5 Sep 2015
Full Episode: Underground Bases Examining a theory that secret alien studies
are being conducted at underground military bases throughout the U.S. Hangar 1

KiwiElf
26th July 2016, 01:59
Biff, with respect, many of the posters on this thread - myself included - were adults around the time John Lear, Phil Schneider & Bill Cooper "came out" with their "Loony stuff". We were actively researching this "stuff" when you were still running around in diapers.

Here's the simple facts: Both Schneider & Cooper had first hand, inside knowledge; Lear didn't & wouldn't have had anything without them (and the MATRIX Books). With few exceptions, most of Lear's info is second or third hand, and most of that gained since his association with the other two. Lear is fundamentally a researcher, just like us.

Schneider & Cooper are dead because the information they were giving out could have eventually bought the US govt to it's knees as more people started taking notice, limited by the fact that the internet at that time was in its infancy. Schneider & Cooper had to do it the slow, old fashioned way, with books and lectures. They had to be "expedited".

Lear on the other hand, was essentially a commercial pilot with an interest in this "stuff" and a famous father (inventor of the Lear Jet, amongst other things) - and absolutely no proof or firsthand real experience. He had a little "inside" info. At that time, Lear went through several commercial pilot jobs because his airline employers thought he was a "loon".

ghostrider
26th July 2016, 02:27
I believe the story of underground bases built by the military... as far as phil and his rung on the ladder, hard to say how deep he was in or how shallow... he said the et e was 172 bases, all connected by high speed railcars... we do know phil spoke for a short while and was found assassinated... the dark order only killds those or tries to kill those who threaten their power, or expose the ptb... Abraham Lincoln shot, Ronald Reagan shot, JFK shot, then phil , the list of good men teling truth is too long ...

Carmody
26th July 2016, 02:34
The list is not yet long enough, apparently...... as the people still sleep.

ghostrider
26th July 2016, 04:02
I guess my theory is, if phil was t telling tale tails, why would the dark order assassinate him ...

robinr1
26th July 2016, 04:30
well said sir.

Biff, with respect, many of the posters on this thread - myself included - were adults around the time John Lear, Phil Schneider & Bill Cooper "came out" with their "Loony stuff". We were actively researching this "stuff" when you were still running around in diapers.

Here's the simple facts: Both Schneider & Cooper had first hand, inside knowledge; Lear didn't & wouldn't have had anything without them (and the MATRIX Books). With few exceptions, most of Lear's info is second or third hand, and most of that gained since his association with the other two. Lear is fundamentally a researcher, just like us.

Schneider & Cooper are dead because the information they were giving out could have eventually bought the US govt to it's knees as more people started taking notice, limited by the fact that the internet at that time was in its infancy. Schneider & Cooper had to do it the slow, old fashioned way, with books and lectures. They had to be "expedited".

Lear on the other hand, was essentially a commercial pilot with an interest in this "stuff" and a famous father (inventor of the Lear Jet, amongst other things) - and absolutely no proof or firsthand real experience. He had a little "inside" info. At that time, Lear went through several commercial pilot jobs because his airline employers thought he was a "loon".

Biff
26th July 2016, 05:22
Trust me, I think John Lear is ufological fraud as well as Phil was. But Lear and others owned the Dulce Base legend before Phil jumped on the bandwagon. I don't even think the underground base exists outside of people's imaginations.

KiwiElf
26th July 2016, 07:51
More on DUMBs or Deep Underground Bases:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44411-Secret-Underground-Bases-D.U.M.B.S-ET-Related-Anomalies

Eram
26th July 2016, 09:03
I think that the answer to the question whether or not there exists a vast network of underground bases, linked with futuristic glass walled rail roads is very important.
Such an existence, complete with ET contacts, split of society and interstellar travel would be so overwhelmingly dominant and difficult to turn around that millions of people who choose to belief this see no other alternative then to welcome a total collapse of society as to have a new chance to build it up on new terms.

I think it is also important to understand that a partial or total collapse would also mean bye bye to all the human rights that we profit from today.
We will enter a "Mad Max" style period where war lords will rule... IF we would survive a collapse at all (nuclear power plants and arsenal, bio warfare labs).

If Lear has done a back ground research to Phil Schneider, I am very interested to read or hear more about it, since I am very curious to that as well.

Bill Cooper predicted the 9-11 event to some extend and that it would be linked to Bin Laden, which is impressive and he deserves a lot of credit for that, but there are also signs that he was highly paranoia and not everything that he claimed has to be true automatically.

Personally I think there is way too little evidence to seriously consider this network of high tech underground DUMBS to be real.
I think that there's still a chance to turn things around with preservation of the system and we should not think so lightly about a societal collapse in order to restart civilisation. Over the past centuries, we have come a long way and it is certainly not all bad that we have produced.
Human rights, rule of law and democracy are far from perfect at the moment, but it is light years ahead of what awaits us when it all comes crashing down.

Carmody
26th July 2016, 11:36
Well, one might consider that for a long lived space faring race, one of high technology...that sealed structure living is the norm. That surface living on planets is the old way, the dead way, way of long ago times.

Vast ships in space, habitats, etc...which when on a planet...becomes that of something like underground bases. Ie, their preferred method of habitation on a given planet. their normal, if you will.

That a space borne species would naturally be habitat oriented. One can't logically humanize (human emotions, norms, desires and expectations) the behaviors and norms of other intelligent species. One has to consider their long term norms and such norms would definitely be one of habitats and sealed/closed systems.

Therefore..if there is any integration at all between humans (as we think of humans) and other space faring species....underground bases on the surface of this planet, would be the preferred norm (in human alien integration and communication) of the vast number of any of possible given intelligent space faring species.

That space borne species, if we humans -as we are right now- decide to do similar (to become one), that our further evolution in any space borne context.... is going to be one that involves large internalized sealed structures.

And that is indeed a fact.

If humans were to travel to another planet where the life is on the surface.. and we decide to 'go it' out in the open, on that given planet...that humans would change in mere generations. That humanity would shift into something else entirely, and probably within a thousand years or less of their lives on the given planet.

Also, that if we are out there, on this given other planet, that our genetic sciences are also advanced and we would shift ourselves to match that planet or remain as we are, with primarily a sealed vessel, sealed habitat type living with 'visits' to that given planetary surface. The reality is that humans can't just go to some other planet or planetoid and simply walk around and be 'humans' who are in a new location. No, not going to happen. The changes would happen in mere generations.

A human, on earth.. has no awareness of how tailored and perfected their life is on the surface of the 'earth', how integrated their life is to the 'Earth' planet. You are definitely a wholly integrated wild cow in this particular planetary box/field called Earth.

For you as a human, everywhere else other than the earth surface....is alien... everywhere else is fire and death. And whatever survives the fire and death will no longer be as human as we are right now. They will be a different human.

And if you attempt to make the new planet like earth, no matter what you do...well... that planet will change you so your progeny is no longer human as you know it ---in a very short span of time.

The only way to even try to hold on to being human as you know it, is to develop sealed systems. The earth is one -- for humans, that is. Any mechanical attempt by humans is going to be smaller and more mechanical. But it will still create change in humans, as the best case scenario. Changes that will be deep and begin to take place in mere generations.

And in doing that, we will collapse our own diversity so we are even more susceptible to change due to integration with open alien spaces. Dangerously so. Ie, dangerous to our further existence. Death through lack of genetic diversity, death due to inability to handle complex spaces and places..places not 'designed' for us, places we are not integrated with in all the required myriad ways.

Hence... sealed systems, sealed habitats as the only possible viable outcome. As they will be the only way to limit and control the level of shift (or death/extinction) in humanity due to becoming space faring. Ie, on shaky ground, at best. Genetic viability/variability takes a major downturn due to complex habitat loss. The only replacement for such a scenario is long lives and further modifications due to high technology genetic manipulation.

Ie, aliens know more about genetic manipulation than we do as it is fundamental and necessary. And they need some genetic variability, some genetic viability. Going into space limits genetic futures, as a pairing of considerations and consequence.

Thus, if there is alien presence on this planet, ie, beings not as that of humans as humans expect and know, those other species WILL be in sealed habitats, and those habitats will be.... underground.

So, logically, face it..open your eyes and see it for what it is: that you are a raw wild animal in an open field, where the field and the animal are as one. You are a wild jungle beast, in the form you exist as, right now.

And any developed space faring sentience will be 'other'. A most definite 'other'.

So, the idea of underground bases and genetic experiments?

Fundamental. Absolutely fundamental. Absolutely inevitable. On all fronts and firing on all logic cylinders....Logically so.

The next domino to fall in that logic sequence: Human hybrids.

Carmody
26th July 2016, 12:43
The next thing that comes up, in that logic sequence, that series of logic dominoes..... is that: science has discovered that genetics can change within the single given lived life. Ie that one can be born with a set of DNA/genetics and die with a variation.

The primary location it happens? In the constantly created sperm of the human male.

That to carry unchanged genetics forward, is within the world of cloning. Ie, that there is an incredibly strong likelihood that humanoid space faring species are most definitely into forms of cloning.

Ie, underground bases, humanoid(ish) aliens, genetic experiments, human hybrids, cloning.

All 100% realistic in expectations. Normal. Logical.

So, I'm saying I have no idea if Lear, or Schneider, or Al, or whomever, or whatever bizarre seeming story might be real..

But...a very important but... the foundation aspects of the given stories, well, that is a different matter.

UFO's, aliens, long lived humanoid 'other' species..if real....all of this, in logic , dictates the idea and reality of...underground bases, genetic experiments, cloning, and human hybrids.

Inescapably so. Ie, gravity. You drop a rock --- it hits the ground.

...if aliens exist (which is a given in today's overall considerations in science) ..then the rest follows through, with regard to being a ridiculously strong plausibility. So strong that it cannot be ignored.

The problem is that people, for the most part... think with small circles of logic... and this sort of stuff takes big circles of logic. Very widespread detail and large data sets. Sifting skills and so on.

This requires an exercising of the brain, an enlargement of the data set and complex considerations. It requires data sets that deeply affect emotions..which will generally cause a person to bounce off of it, with their fears ruling over their logic function.

The mind retreats to emotions. The animal runs back into the jungle.

Cidersomerset
26th July 2016, 17:27
This is interesting its from the last recorded presentation which
I posted on previous page, but it has not got the intro by Al Bielek
on it which is on this short vid below on which he says clearly that
it was he that encouraged Phil to go public. This I feel is very
important for Phils credibility imo , I like to look at synchronistic
and human interaction in these old vids the same with Billy Meier
with Col Wendelle Stevens and others.

It does not tell us if his testimony is true but tells me Phil was
not a plant , fantasist or publicity seeker as far as I can tell....

This backs up what Al Bielek said in his interview In # 13 , that
after Phils fathers death he contacted him about material and
documents among his fathers Oscars possessions , this led to
Al and Phil becoming acquaintances and friends and its in this
context Al persuaded Phil to go public with what he knew and
had done in his career....

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

YDN6ztd3h6I

====================================================

Short but to the point clip.....

Y__UilkAxjA

petra
26th July 2016, 17:36
Thank you for this thread, I'm very new to all of the UFO phenomena and I will confess that up until a year or so ago, I thought they were all a bunch of "loonies" but not anymore

To the ones that are judging... The thing is, it's "real to him". I made my brother cry when I told him the voices in his head weren't "real"... I should not have said that

Bill Ryan
26th July 2016, 18:09
The thing is, it's "real to him". I made my brother cry when I told him the voices in his head weren't "real"... I should not have said that

Voices in one's head — that no-one else can hear — aren't necessarily imaginary. They can be personally targeted and induced in the brain by advanced technology, too, and this absolutely does sometimes happen.

For more, see Omniverse's :star::star::star::star::star: post here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89116-Should-channelling-possibly-be-one-case-where-the-baby-is-not-worth-saving-bathwater-wise&p=1080425&viewfull=1#post1080425

petra
26th July 2016, 18:45
The thing is, it's "real to him". I made my brother cry when I told him the voices in his head weren't "real"... I should not have said that

Voices in one's head — that no-one else can hear — aren't necessarily imaginary. They can be personally targeted and induced in the brain by advanced technology, too, and this absolutely does sometimes happen.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89116-Should-channelling-possibly-be-one-case-where-the-baby-is-not-worth-saving-bathwater-wise&p=1080425&viewfull=1#post1080425

Thankyou Bill, I've been over there already and I tend to agree! The correlation is hard to ignore, and perhaps is part of why people channelling things makes me so angry. GRRRR! (excuse me)

I should apologize too, I should not have butted in regarding something I know nothing about and I'm sorry - I guess I can just relate to the "nobody believes me" feeling

Cidersomerset
26th July 2016, 19:03
More synchronicity I was listening to the 2nd part Dark Journalist interviews with
Alexandra Bruce and suddenly they bring up Phil Schneider as she had interviewed
his ex wife while researching a book on Montauk in 2001......She confirms she saw
documents validating various parts of Phils works history.

Aprox 25 mins in.... Alexandra talks about Phil Schneider and how she interviewed
his ex wife who gave her documents confirming where Phil had worked and talks
about the coroners report and brief description of some of his disclosure. Just a little
more info and she thought the case is legitimate....segments lasts aprox 8 mins...

Lnye5ULyQQ4

Published on 22 Jul 2016

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

In this exciting part 2 episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back the insightful author and publisher Alexandra Bruce for a deep revealing interview on UFOs, MILAB, Timeline Manipulation and Dimensional Doorways being opened by the CERN Hadron Collider.

Alexandra, a Brown University graduate, former MTV producer and independent filmmaker is the publisher of the popular ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net website that acts as an open source video network and features her unique writing style that explores eclectic themes like Deep State Politics, Alternative Healing, Free Energy, UFO Technology, Directed Energy Weapons, HAARP Weather Manipulation and more!

Exotic Technology
In this rare exclusive interview, Alexandra describes her personal journey of making sense of her early UFO encounters in Brazil and seeking out renowned Harvard Professor John Mack to try and regress her memory blocks around Alien Abduction. She describes her deep investigation into the Philadelphia Experiment and her tracking down of witnesses to the event and the Exotic Invisibility Technology that the US Navy developed to confuse enemy countries. Eventually the trail led her to the strange revelations of a Black Budget research lab known as The Montauk Project at Montauk Air Force Station in Long Island, New York..

The Montauk Project
Alexandra's original classic book dealing with The Montauk Project brought it to public awareness with its bizarre tales of Time Travel, Energy Manipulation, Psychic Consciousness, Astral Travel, Remote Viewing and Alternate Dimensions. She discovered witnesses who claimed to be part of a UFO Crash Retrieval team who said that they were being used on these black project experiments merging Human DNA with Alien technology. She also questioned a participant in his late teens who claimed that his consciousness had been placed in a younger vehicle after surviving many years as a soldier in Vietnam!

Was it all just an elaborate psy-op developed by the psychological mission branch of the military? Or did the experiments really take place? Many of the odd predictions surrounding the project seem to be coming to pass. The fascinating links between the Philadelphia Experiment, The Montauk Project, UFO Technology and the CERN Hardon Collider suggest that it is a technological continuum designed to develop an exchange system with an alternate dimension. This deep investigation is a startling breakthrough into the truly bizarre territory of deep black military project testing and human experiments.

Eerie, unnerving, controversial, eye-opening and shocking. you don't want to miss this powerful Dark Journalist episode!

Cidersomerset
26th July 2016, 20:02
Veritas part 1......- The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider ...

I cannot find pt 2 it must still be on Veritas members site.

RCjQ8PcF64M

Darcy Weir made the doc on # 8 on page 1.

Published on 26 Sep 2013
Special thank to:
http://www.veritasradio.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/VeritasShow

"Interviews conducted by Darcy Weir"
"Edited by Darcy Weir"
"Music by Lee Lustig" www.leelustig.bandcamp.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/darcyweir...
Phil Schneider - The Underground: The True Story Of A Hidden Reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDjmWG...

Frenchy
26th July 2016, 20:03
Phil Schneider... hat off!
much love Not a PM, au contraire, open invite should you wish to come to bretagne for a month or two...

your replies are always so kind and supportive, I have not ( new member ! ) seen you critical at all... Saludos !

Frenchy
26th July 2016, 20:14
I believe the story of underground bases built by the military... the list of good men telling the truth is too long ...
lovely, from, the heart stuff, not distracting from Oscar or Phil . the murder continues up to the present day.. Jill Dando, ( Dr) John Mack [ loved to have met him.. [ as much as Jackie Lee, Wanda Jackson , or Judith Durham... ] ]

ps , for jfk, read Dr DAVID kELLLY...

ghostrider
27th July 2016, 00:05
Anyone for the people gets shot at , while corrupt evil people NEVER get shot at or die in plane crashes, or train derailments, or movie theater shootings, or shopping mall shootings ... notice the buildeburg meeting place is NEVER attacked by terrorist, seems like terrorist would try something where the rich and powerful gather ...

betoobig
27th July 2016, 08:59

Thankyou Bill, I've been over there already and I tend to agree! The correlation is hard to ignore, and perhaps is part of why people channelling things makes me so angry. GRRRR! (excuse me)

I should apologize too, I should not have butted in regarding something I know nothing about and I'm sorry - I guess I can just relate to the "nobody believes me" feeling

We all do channel, the difference is what we channel and from who.

@Frenchy, thank you so much .
Much love to all

Chester
28th July 2016, 02:05

I cannot be 100% certain as to my own experience of "a voice in my head" - one which I had dealt with since my early 20s up until my last experience when I was 54 (4 years ago) that it wasn't delusions, but I can comfortably say I make odds 99 to 1 (my highest odds rating I ever give) that I was dealing with a real 3rd party directed influence. Until one has these types of experiences (as intense as they were), you really cannot imagine it. The final experience truly came a hair away from costing me my life. Serious stuff and something I am unable to draw any conclusion as to the actual nature of the source. Omni's work is a work of the heart and I am grateful for Omni.

Atlas
28th July 2016, 03:33

Voices in one's head — that no-one else can hear — aren't necessarily imaginary. They can be personally targeted and induced in the brain by advanced technology [...]
Also witnessed as a spinning-zig-zagging disc in the sky of Fatima, Portugal:

30,000 Witness Sun Become UFO
kxok8ZoPgFM
"The most astounding fact is that you could stare at the the sun... you could feel its light and its heat, but without harm to your eyes or its retina. It seemed as the people there had never seen the blue sky..."...

Secrets of Fatima by Mother Angilica
srjN76hNLSw
@5:32: We've been cheated...
QIXTmuFY0-w
What was the real motive behind keeping Fatima's revelations a secret?

Father Amorth- Our Lady of Fatima
vG3Bw3Z_gbM

mojo
28th July 2016, 16:43
The Fatima info was interesting and probably deserves its own thread, for people to find it...

CurEus
29th July 2016, 05:00
Phil Schneider's lectures were some of the first videos I saw after listening to Project Camelot interviews. It seems to me now that he laid the foundation for MUCH of what is discussed today by many many researchers. DUMB's. long ongoing EBE presence, UNFRIENDLY ET's, black agency collusion with alien creatures, shadow governments, black budget programs etc etc...

Has much if anything changed in the last few decades? Perhaps we now have a more sophisticated analysis of Breakaway Civilizations, Black Ops, False flags, Suppressed/Altered History, and misuse of public funds, experimental/highly advanced technology and "motivations" of some ET's/EBE/EDE's. Seems like he was at the forefront of raising these and other issues that we still are interested in today.

Phil struck me as genuinely angry about his experiences and what he felt was a betrayal by his government. Perhaps he was just an angry man that went on a nationwide rant for a few years or a VERY good agent sent to mislead...but that is an impression I do not share.

KiwiElf
29th July 2016, 05:30
The release of Schneider, Cooper, & Lear's (plus Al Bielek & Bob Lasar's) testimonies through the 90's, followed closely by the first MATRIX 1 book (MATRIX 1-5 are available for download here on Avalon & still recommended reading for anyone interested in the whole paradigm), really upped the ante of the UFOlogy/conspiracy knowledge at the time. Even seasoned researchers were literally shocked at what these guys were coming out with.

Much of what they told us back then has come to pass and continues to unfold now before our eyes,... for those who are watching. If you haven't already read Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse (also available for download on Avalon), I really recommend that too.

These guys were the "pioneer" whistleblowers, and sadly, Cooper & Schneider paid with their lives.

KiwiElf
18th August 2016, 16:57
Interesting how many of the videos have already disappeared off this thread in such a short time :Angel:

DNA
18th August 2016, 17:33
The release of Schneider, Cooper, & Lear's (plus Al Bielek & Bob Lasar's) testimonies through the 90's, followed closely by the first MATRIX 1 book (MATRIX 1-5 are available for download here on Avalon & still recommended reading for anyone interested in the whole paradigm), really upped the ante of the UFOlogy/conspiracy knowledge at the time. Even seasoned researchers were literally shocked at what these guys were coming out with.

Much of what they told us back then has come to pass and continues to unfold now before our eyes,... for those who are watching. If you haven't already read Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse (also available for download on Avalon), I really recommend that too.

These guys were the "pioneer" whistleblowers, and sadly, Cooper & Schneider paid with their lives.

This was my indoctrination route as well. I started with Cooper's "on a pale horse" went to Lear, and then Schneider and then the Matrix books.
The Matrix books are a mind f*ck.
Matrix 1 was cool, but Matrix 2 does not spoon feed the medicine. I would get high anxiety while reading matrix 2, a lot of really tough cognitive dissonance.
The material is pretty much the book from the old twilight zone movie on "how to serve Man".
High level stuff, just not for the squeamish or the faint of heart. It blows me away how he knew all of this stuff so long ago.

Agreed Cooper and Schneider paid with their lives. True martyrs.
I appreciate the work of all the whistle blowers that have come out since, but there has never been another Phil Schneider in my opinion.
I rewatch Phil Schneider videos and almost always take away something new from them every time I watch them.

KiwiElf
18th August 2016, 18:17
Yup, same DNA - I started the MATRIX books @ #2 - it really freaked me out. (NOTE to readers who may not know: when the first 2 volumes of these books came out in the late 80's, they were effectively "banned" publications. The only way you could get them were bootleg copies from "certain" bookshops - and they weren't cheap!).

I was sent a typed transcription of Phil Schneider's lecture from Disclosure magazine in Australia (which is the basis of the thread I posted earlier back). At the time, it was Lear, Cooper and the KLAS TV interviews claiming JFK and been shot by his own driver which sent everyone into a spin, accompanied by the video Cooper had in his possession, clearly showing a different scene to what was seen in the public versions of the Zapbruder footage - (the public copies have now proven to have been butchered and missing that segment, just as Cooper told us). That lead me to Behold a Pale Horse.

Hoagland was in the limelight with the artifacts on the Moon & Mars, and Russia had just lost its Phobos 2 Mars Probe under very mysterious circumstances (before the probe was lost, it had photographed an enormous cylindrical/oval shaped object heading toward it). It was a revelational time -

Here's a quick summary of what was going down:

1980: The “Cash-Landrum Case” occurs where two women and a young boy receive severe radiation poisoning after a UFO (actually a Project Redlight American-made ARV), flies low over their car, escorted by 23 military helicopters.

First NASA Space Shuttle Mission Columbia launched.

1981: The University of Florida begins work on thought-operated computers and the Stealth 117A aircraft is test flown secretly for the first time.

1983: Second attempt at public disclosure regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrial situation. Linda Howe is contacted by MJ-12 and HBO. She is to have access to 68,000 feet of motion picture film of disks, landings, aliens, etc. She is also designated to meet one of the aliens, designated EBE-II. Howe is allegedly told of “serious nature” of the situation by MJ-12 revealing why Kennedy had to be “eliminated,” (because he wanted to release information on the situation in 1963). Project is again cancelled.

1986: Space Shuttle Challenger explodes on lift-off killing all seven crew. NASA severely criticised for negligent quality-control procedures and program brought under military control.

1989: Bill Cooper, ex Navy Intelligence, and John Lear go ‘live’ on LA Channel 8 News documentary (KLAS TV), and claim that JFK shot by his own driver. Appears to be seen in Zapruder footage. They also claim massive UFO cover-up, secret-service agencies and JFK assassination are linked.

Highly controversial MATRIX I, II & III published by Valdamar Valerian (a pseudonym - aka John Grace). Is banned in some countries due to its controversial ‘exposé’ content on big business, energy, medical and military industries and governmental conspiracies associated with genetic manipulation of humans, extraterrestrials, UFOs and other related ‘cover-ups’.

UFO shot down in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. Alien crew and disk recovered by US agencies.

Both USA & Russia mysteriously and abruptly lose contact with their Mars probes, Observer and Phobos 2. Russian Phobos 2 captures photographs of enormous cylindrical object approaching their probe at incredible speed just before losing contact.

Scientist and Engineer Robert Lazar, publicly claims that he was studying captured alien disks at S4. According to Lazar, the US Government have several alien disks in their possession and are test flying and reverse-engineering them at the top secret underground facility at Groom Lake (Area 51) and S4, Nevada.

1990s
1993: Hundreds of thousands of documented reports now on alien abductions and genetic and breeding experiments with humans. Continues to increase today. Conservative estimates indicate that 1 in 50 Americans may have been abducted by aliens.

Natural catastrophes and disasters exponentially increase in frequency; volcanic activities, severe weather anomalies and earthquakes.

1994: Richard C. Hoagland publishes discoveries of extraterrestrial artifacts on Mars, and more recently the Moon, exposing covert operation of Brookings Institution and NASA. This prompts an ongoing Congressional investigation.

TV series The X-Files premieres and becomes an overnight cult sensation. Series focuses on two FBI agents investigating classified “X” cases such as paranormal, ET and UFO conspiracies. Stories are based on actual FBI documented cases.

1995: Attorney Harry Connick Snr takes over ongoing JFK investigation after Jim Garrison’s death. Four of Five Filing Cabinets of information on case have vanished.

Retired ex-US Army Intelligence Photographer hands over films to BBC, allegedly showing authentic footage of alien UFO wreckage and alien autopsies taken in 1947 – (The ‘Santilli’ Film). Alien shown in film appears to be the ‘Orange’ species, not the ‘Grey’. Public debate rages as to their authenticity with conflicting evidence from the Roswell incident. Film is verified as being of that period, ie 1947, and later released on video. Is rumoured that its secondary purpose was to gauge public reaction to ET situation, and to ready them for an imminent ‘final disclosure’ within the next **two decades.

**which brings us to about NOW - this was written in 1995-97 - KE

Spellbound
18th August 2016, 23:58
I'd be interested to know Bill's opinion of Phil Schneider.

Dave - Toronto

DNA
19th August 2016, 13:02
Hoagland was in the limelight with the artifacts on the Moon & Mars, and Russia had just lost its Phobos 2 Mars Probe under very mysterious circumstances (before the probe was lost, it had photographed an enormous cylindrical/oval shaped object heading toward it). It was a revelational time -

At 12:10 in the video below they start talking about the incident with Phobos 2 that Russia lost and this is complimented by some rare Russian footage of the actual shadow seen launching from the Martian surface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbFfecSfYyU
qbFfecSfYyU

Now here are some things to ponder.
What fired that rocket?
Was it some early manifestation of the USA's secret space program?

I find myself thinking of the works of Andrew Basiago and his assertion that he in fact met Martians who had come to earth for a visit via his Father's Black Projects affiliation when Basiago was still a child. Basiago states that Martians, or rather an advanced humanoid race of beings still live under the surface of Mars.
Steward Swerdlow states the same thing, as well as the Russian child of whom Project Avalon interviewed Boriska.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqMt3jT8T6k

BqMt3jT8T6k

Cidersomerset
19th August 2016, 14:06
I'd be interested to know Bill's opinion of Phil Schneider.

Dave - Toronto

Bill and Kerry have both mentioned him in various vids
over the years , I'm not sure who posted the article
on Camelot.

Phil Schneider

Whatever one might think of Phil Schneider's claims, it's clear that he
was of particular interest to the FBI and CIA. His widow has stated that intelligence
agents thoroughly searched the premises shortly after his death and made off with
at least a third of the family photographs.

http://projectcamelot.org/schneider.html

KiwiElf
19th August 2016, 14:23
Nice find DNA ;)

Atlas
19th August 2016, 14:55
I find myself thinking of the works of Andrew Basiago and his assertion that he in fact met Martians who had come to earth for a visit via his Father's Black Projects affiliation when Basiago was still a child. Basiago states that Martians, or rather an advanced humanoid race of beings still live under the surface of Mars.
Steward Swerdlow states the same thing, as well as the Russian child of whom Project Avalon interviewed Boriska.
As well as Gary Wilcox: projectavalon.net/Gary-T.-Wilcox-encounters-Martians (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69081-Gary-T.-Wilcox-encounters-Martians)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/garywilcox/gary-wilcox-owego.jpg

On April 24 1964, Gary Wilcox claimed to have approached an object on his farm
and found it to be a landed craft. From the craft appeared two humanoid figures
who he then spent an hour and half talking to, 'We are from Mars' they said.

ngMQ-BMSyTw

OnyxKnight
20th August 2016, 14:10
Trust me, I think John Lear is ufological fraud as well as Phil was. But Lear and others owned the Dulce Base legend before Phil jumped on the bandwagon. I don't even think the underground base exists outside of people's imaginations.

Um, Area 51 didn't exist either. Yet it recently "popped" into existence.

KiwiElf
21st August 2016, 02:18

Um, Area 51 didn't exist either. Yet it recently "popped" into existence.

Really? :facepalm: Area 51 or "Groom Lake" has existed since the mid 1950's. It was Schneider, Cooper, & Lear who initially "popped" it into the public's attention in the late 80's, followed shortly after by Bob Lazar who exposed Area 51 and the nearby S4 base as allegedly harbouring and testing captured alien disks/craft (UFO's), since collaborated by other workers at the base. Val Valerian's (aka John Grace) MATRIX II details an enormous amount of this, including a list of all known bases at the time (1980's - 1990's - well over 100 just in the USA).

Prior to that, as far as the public was concerned, it was an Air Force testing base for secret black ops aircraft like the SR71 Blackbird which was flown since the early 1960's. (UFO stuff aside, this is fairly "public knowledge"). It is actually owned by the US Navy, (who "apparently" took controlling interest of the "UFO situation" in the 1940's).

The CIA officially announced Area 51's existence in 2013 after the infamous FBI leaks (also a thread dedicated to that on Avalon).

Put Area 51 into Google and you'll come up with dozens of links (even Wiki has most of it right!):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

CFt3vLMNIcw

(... Plus the many good threads on DUMB's within Avalon and numerous documentaries...)

Related video here (emphasis mine):

UFO Propulsion Systems - Lockheed Martin Scientist Boyd Bushman Interview
rLyc4xp75Zk

Published on May 9, 2015

In this interview Boyd Bushman references (8:23) to watch the Bob Lazar video insinuating Bob was telling the truth, and says that due to the publicity from Lazar's disclosure, the new 'Area 51' is now - in Tooele Utah. He also makes a strange comment (17:57) that an asteroid thats been being tracked will pass the earth in 2029...then hit the earth in 2034..a date that Phil Schneider made a reference to in his full video as well

If you check other threads on Avalon, you will find evidence which suggests that when Area 51 came under public scrutiny in the late 90's due to the above exposure, that some of the "exotic technology" from Area 51 may also have been moved to Pine Gap, Australia's equivalent of Area 51, run & owned by the US.

I'd also recommend the latest episode of ANCIENT ALIENS S11.13 - BEYOND ROSWELL (and contains a lot of information about Area 51). It (and past episodes) can be streamed here in full:

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

S 11 E 13
Beyond Roswell

Aired on Aug 19, 2016

The U.S. military has long denied that the infamous 1947 Roswell crash was anything other than a weather balloon, but FBI files released in 2011 include a memo to J. Edgar Hoover regarding the recovery of not one, but three "flying saucers." Could the U.S. government really have extraterrestrial crafts in their possession? Ancient Astronaut theorists say yes, and claim that Roswell is just the tip of the iceberg. Over a dozen other UFO crashes were reported all across the world around the same time as Roswell, and it is rumored that the wreckage from these incidents was retrieved and hidden away at secret military bases like Area 51 in Nevada, Kapustin Yar in Russia, Pine Gap in Australia, Rudloe Manor in England, and even in the remote hills of China. But if true, what happened to these alien spaceships?

OnyxKnight
21st August 2016, 11:08
Really? :facepalm: Area 51 or "Groom Lake" has existed since the mid 1950's. It was Schneider, Cooper, & Lear who initially "popped" it into the public's attention in the late 80's, followed shortly after by Bob Lazar who exposed Area 51 and the nearby S4 base as allegedly harbouring and testing captured alien disks/craft (UFO's), since collaborated by other workers at the base. Val Valerian's (aka John Grace) MATRIX II details an enormous amount of this, including a list of all known bases at the time (1980's - 1990's - well over 100 just in the USA).

Not sure if a facepalm was a necessary reaction. You didn't quite get what I was trying to say, which was, by the way, laced in sarcasm.

I've talked about Area 51 myself, I know the details. My point was that officially the existence of the base was confirmed as real very recently, even though everybody knew about her for several decades back. The reason I said what I said was because Biff made a comment about Dulce not being a real place or that it didn't exist, so I jokingly added that until recently, Area 51 didn't really exist. That's all.

You didn't had to taunt yourself in explaining or adding information about it in that much detail, it's just a simple misunderstanding.

KiwiElf
21st August 2016, 11:40
Understood and apologies Onyx - the way I read it, I misinterpreted you as agreeing with Biff - consider it for Biff's... enjoyment :)

mojo
14th December 2017, 02:48
Talk about a targeted individual with 13 attempts on his life and the scars and missing digits to prove it. The guest speaker is hitting all the marks in terms of authenticity.

zuYmxdaMwYI

ghostrider
14th December 2017, 05:20
Phil did a bunch of talks, spilling the beans about the deep underground military bases, the new technology for boring through rock , and the railway system connecting all of them ... He was found strangled by piano wire in his bathtub ...

Spellbound
14th December 2017, 05:40
If I'm not mistaken, John Lear pokes holes in Phil's story of Dulce whereby having a different story. Not sure what to believe there. Either way, I do find Phil Schnieder intriguing. I know his death was rather mysterious. Ghostrider, are there any links/sources to the story of him strangled by a piano wire?? Certainly a targeted individual.

Dave - Toronto

Bluegreen
14th December 2017, 06:00
And if I'm not mistaken, his sister said he was a chronic liar and a lunatic. I've also read about friends backing him up. Sure wish he was around. The fact that he's not might say something. God bless you Phil, wherever you are.

TrumanCash
14th December 2017, 09:48
Phil did a bunch of talks, spilling the beans about the deep underground military bases, the new technology for boring through rock , and the railway system connecting all of them ... He was found strangled by piano wire in his bathtub ...

Where did you get that information from? It is my understanding that he was strangled by surgical rubber tubing and as Al Bielek said, Phil would have been unable to commit suicide this way due to his missing fingers, etc. And this did not occur in his bathtub.

TrumanCash
14th December 2017, 10:07
I knew Phil Schneider personally and this man was the real deal. I've said this in many other posts but obviously it needs to be said even more. Phil was a real hero.

Of course, there is going to be a lot of disinformation created by the PTB because he was telling the truth about the underground bases with Grays. They don't want this information out.

I've personally witnessed and held the "artifacts" in Phil's locked metal case. I've seen the scars on his body from not only the large scar from the Gray's weapon but also the bullet hole in his shoulder where he was shot by an FBI agent. This was after the 13th assassination attempt on Phil that he survived.

I met and talked with Phil and Al Bielek on three different occasions in the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho area.

The last time I saw Phil was on a cable news television program wherein he was exposing the assassinations of microbiologists.

I was also abducted twice into a deep underground military/Grays base in the Pacific Northwest US so I know about this situation firsthand. Anyone can read about it in the EYE OF RA in the chapter "Journey to Discovery" which covers many of my own experiences. My two underground experiences start on p. 80 of the PDF (link below).

I will not release the exact location of this base as I do not want to wind up dead like Phil. Also, the base entrance is in area where the gates are locked so anyone going there would be trespassing. Any abductee going near this area would most likely get abducted and have a very bad time as I did. I went to this area with other people on four different occasions. There will not be a fifth.

Valerie Villars
14th December 2017, 13:33
I saw death photos of Phil and he was strangled by catheter tubing, but strangled from the wrong dominant hand. He was either left handed and the tubing was tied in a knot from the opposite side or vice versa. An obvious message that he didn't do it to himself. It was the same type of weird inconsistency in the death as the Soundgarden singer who hung himself. Just enough of an inconsistency to let everyone know it was a hit.

My gut led me to believe Phil was telling the truth. I have an American flag where I write the names of those who have died for the cause on a star. Phil is on a star, along with my son's name, who was also targeted.

WTHTLight
14th December 2017, 14:26
I can vouch for Phil's story as well. I knew him and he was the real deal. I have been a member of Jon Lears forums and have listened to him for most of my adult life. I believe that when he speaks about Phil he is speaking on second hand information and not first hand experience. Not all of Johns Dulce information was first hand knowledge. I support John and consider him a friend but I have to say that he is not ALWAYS right. BUT he gets an awful lot right in his field of expertise. i support both of them. Phil was a hero.
He was one of the good ones.
my 2 cents
rehabdoc

ghostrider
14th December 2017, 15:43
Read a newspaper article shortly after his death...back in the day I was a student of bob dean, Jordan Maxwell, and our boy Phil...They were the ones that opened the rabbit hole which led me to the forum ...

ghostrider
14th December 2017, 15:50
Strange, the people speaking truth always become targets of the ptb ...phil said alot of things that were so sensitive, his time on earth was cut short... Either way he was assassinated for his words ...the deep underground military bases and what goes on there must be off limits to the general public... Eh ??? I just realized - everyone involved in the so called shoot out at Dulce is now deceased , which means we may never know the real truth. ...

Foxie Loxie
14th December 2017, 17:44
@ TrumanCash....this may be a very naive question :o....but how can you be sure there won't be a fifth time? :confused:

mojo
21st July 2018, 03:45
:bump:

I was listening again to Phillips video testimony... It's seems more relevant for today especially in light of the current politics...

xedmfAgx8eg

Spellbound
21st July 2018, 03:56
John Lear called BS on Phil Schneider. However, given the evidence that Phil had and combine that with the circumstances surrounding his death....I'm inclined to believe what he was saying.

Dave - Toronto

Foxie Loxie
21st July 2018, 18:07
John Lear also called David Adair's story BS......I just wonder what makes him the Final Authority on everyone else's stories?! :bigsmile:

Have a great vacation if you haven't already taken it, Spellbound!! :sun:

Bill Ryan
21st July 2018, 19:03
This may possibly be of some interest.

Re the firefight shoot-out with the Grays: a longstanding Avalon member once wrote to me privately a few years ago to share that her husband, who had been in US Special Forces, took part in that. He was actually there.

But it wasn't at Dulce: it was at Area 51, where he was stationed at the time. He doubts there were two shoot-outs, and thinks Phil Schneider heard about the real one, and then adopted the story for himself. (A bit like Emery Smith, Corey Goode, and no doubt many others.)

KiwiElf
26th July 2018, 01:30
John Lear also called David Adair's story BS......I just wonder what makes him the Final Authority on everyone else's stories?! :bigsmile:

Have a great vacation if you haven't already taken it, Spellbound!! :sun:

Exactly Foxie. ;)

John Lear called BS on quite a few early whistle blowers including Schneider & Bill Cooper!

Also of note, both Cooper & Schneider were "executed" & both had first hand knowledge, (regardless of it's accuracy).
I'm calling BS on Lear!.

(If Lear were a serious "threat", I doubt he would still be around).

At best, Lear is a researcher (just like us) and has little first hand knowledge. Most of what he knows (or thinks he knows) is second- or third-hand information, just like us. Lear is in no such position to be calling the "kettle black".
:p

Bill Ryan
26th July 2018, 01:34
John Lear called BS on quite a few early whistleblowers including Bill Cooper & Bob Lazar!

Bill Cooper, yes on record, but never Bob Lazar.

Cooper wasn't 'executed' per se... he died in a police shoot-out. See this Project Camelot tribute page for details:

http://projectcamelot.org/cooper.html

Lots of questions can be asked (and maybe should be: it's arguable, for instance, that the presence of "Paramedics who were at the scene standing by" indicates that injuries or fatalities were expected) — but what happened was the following:

Cooper was shot dead on November 5, 2001 during a gun battle outside his Arizona home with Sheriff's Deputies, at the age of 58.

Det. Valenzuela stated that Deputies from the Apache County Sheriff's Department were attempting to serve an arrest warrant upon Cooper. According to Valenzuela, Police had intelligence that Cooper had a large quantity of weapons in his home, and possibly explosives.

Valenzuela also said the police knew that during his radio show on WBCQ, Cooper repeatedly stated that he "would kill any law enforcement officers that tried to take him." As such, the Sheriff's Department wanted to arrest Cooper away from his home, so as to minimize the possibility of armed conflict.

According to Police, Cooper lived on a hilltop over looking several undeveloped areas and other homes below. Despite not owning the land below his home, Cooper was known to chase teenagers or young lovers off the land and Police decided to use this to lure Cooper away from his home.

Det. Valenzuela stated that two undercover Sheriff's Deputies were sent in a pick-up truck to the area below Cooper's home. There were also two uniformed Deputies in the bed of the pick-up. As expected, Cooper drove down to that area from his home and told the two undercover Deputies to leave.

However, Cooper left and drove away toward his home before the undercover deputies could do anything. While on his way back up the hill, a fully marked Sheriff's patrol vehicle blocked the road in front of Cooper.

Uniformed members of the Sheriff's Department SWAT Team exited that marked vehicle and told Cooper to stop, keep his hands where they could see them and exit the vehicle. They say Cooper placed one hand outside his window, then accelerated around the police car, trying to run over a Sheriff Sergeant. Police gave brief chase to Cooper's home.

Police say Cooper exited his vehicle, drew a handgun and began firing at Deputies as he ran toward his house. One Deputy Sheriff was struck at least once and possibly twice in the head. Another Deputy returned fire, hitting Cooper several times.

The wounded Deputy was evacuated by Helicopter to a hospital in Phoenix. Cooper was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics who were at the scene standing by.

KiwiElf
26th July 2018, 01:49
Thanks Bill, post corrected; (it was Lazar who debunked Lear - I meant Schneider, not Lazar). I am confusing my own threads!! ;) :thumbsup:

Agreed with what you wrote above but it should be noted that Cooper had other attempts on his life after he went public, one which cost him a limb, before the final "shootout". :waving:

Nonetheless, I'm more inclined to believe most of what Schneider or Cooper had to say rather than Lear (which is not to say I dismiss what Lear says, either - I enjoy most of what he has to say :))

DNA
21st September 2018, 04:50
Nonetheless, I'm more inclined to believe most of what Schneider or Cooper had to say rather than Lear (which is not to say I dismiss what Lear says, either - I enjoy most of what he has to say :))

Indeed, I'm with you and feel the same way.

I believe Lear in the sense that most of what he is putting out there is through informants and he is correlating information that has been shared with him.
Listening to Lear you are really taking advantage of all the research he has done.
A lot of what he puts out there as fact and that is way out there, he got from Sleeper on the Above Top Secret forum, Sleeper's real name is Lou Baldin.

Baldin is a lifetime contactee who claims that basically everyone is abducted through out our lives and this is done by a group of Greys that live on the moon.
Baldin's claims sound a lot like what is talked about by Maarit and Dr. Malanga from the Eve Lorgan site. http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...-ra/#more-1095 (http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/military-abduction-milabs-and-reptilians/horus-ra/#more-1095)
It also links up well with what some of Linda Moulton Howe has found in connection to the Black Box soul transfer technology employed by the Greys.
This also seems to link up well with what Dr. Karla Turner has written about.
The Lou Baldin, Dr. Malanga, Eve Lorgan and Dr. Karla Turner version of what is going on in terms of life long alien abduction for all of humanity is a very dark and difficult to accept concept. One must practice detachment and not allow one self to despair and or enter into depression.

Difficult stuff to research, but probably necessary if one wants to get a full view of the picture that is taking place.

DNA
21st September 2018, 05:00
Epitaph: The Phil Schneider Story
—A Lecture By Phil Schneider

In May 1995, Phil Schneider, an ex ­government engineer who was involved in building secret military underground bases (DUMB's), gave a lecture on what he had discovered about covert US government operations with extraterrestrials and the enormous global cover-up. He was also one of three people to survive an alleged 1979 fire fight between the large Grey aliens and US Intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

This man’s final acts should not go unnoticed. The following is a transcribed excerpt from the lecture that possibly resulted in his death.

An excellent article, thanks Kiwi for sharing this.

Folks should note that Phil was tortured and killed for sharing this information with us.

Phil died for our sins of ignorance.

I personally do not think Phil was schizophrenic nor do I hold much weight in any FBI memos being shared that state this.
But if you wish to believe Phil was schizophrenic remember
"It's the Ones Who've Cracked That the Light Shines Through"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4chVDcTPY

DNA
21st September 2018, 06:40
Phil Schneider's death was not a suicide.

If Phil Schneider was killed and this video seems to indicate that Phil was tortured and also killed, why and who would have done this?

Phil was killed right after he began doing public presentations, trying to educate the public at large about things he knew that were to have been kept secret.

Doesn't it seem odd that he was tortured and killed just as he was beginning to bring such information to the public at large?

This video shows pictures of a bloody carpet and Phil's face is seen as bloody as well. If Phil was to have committed suicide did he first punch himself in the face repeatedly to the point that it looks like someone spilled a glass of red wine on the carpet? This makes little to no sense.
Phil was also a devout Christian and suicide goes against everything his religion stands for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE3kUt4y-JM

Here is Phil's wife Cynthia Dyer and her take on Phil's death.

Testimony of Phil's Ex-Wife , Cynthia Schneider Drayer
Concerning Phil and His Death
A Message from the ex-wife of Philip Schneider

A Small Introduction

Intro by Cynthia Drayer

My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the
ex-wife of Philip Schneider. Philip and I met in 1986, were married in
Carson City, Nevada, and had a daughter, Marie, in 1987. We were
divorced in 1990 and lived in separate residences. Philip lived in an

apartment complex in Wilsonville, Oregon. On 1/17/1996 I received a
call that Philip was dead in his apartment and apparently had died up

to a week before his body was discovered. At the time of the removal
of his body, his cause of death was by a stroke. When I went to the
funeral home I had feelings of discomfort about his death. I asked to

view the body, but due to decomposition, the funeral director
suggested otherwise. I wanted to be sure, in my own mind,. that Philip
had not died under "unnatural causes". For the last two years of his
life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United
States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was
talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One
World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA
involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the
Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb
experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade

Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening
of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made
viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc.

A day later, I received a call from the Clackamas County Detectives,
that the funeral director had found "something" around Philip's neck.

An autopsy was performed at the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's
office (in Portland, Oregon) by Dr. Gunson, and she determined that
Philip had committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three
times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front. There are
several reasons why I believe that Philip did not commit suicide, but
was murdered:

1. There was no suicide note.
2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever
"committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.
3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and
audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm
gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and
were in danger because of his lecutres.
4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books,
photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad
A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing.
(Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold
coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral
specimens, etc.)
5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was
found (against Oregon Law) - and a police investigation never
took under consideration that items were missing from his
apartment - it was considered a suicide, plain and simple
6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy
but REFUSED to analyze them, saying that the county would not
"waste their money on a suicide". Although I was assured that
the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these
samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they
were "missing" and presumed "destroyed".
7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion
in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for
Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing
fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that
had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had
to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck,
slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first
into a wheel chair.
8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He
had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly
and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to
protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?

9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had
intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of
his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had
cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not
alleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome
(osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live.

He felt that these lectures he gave was making a difference, and
was looking forward to giving more. In fact he was scheduled for
another lecture tour that started 1/16/96 in Tampa, Florida. He
had just found a friend who was going to help him write a book
about the New World Order, and he was enjoying his time with his
daughter.

10. Philip was undergoing "injections" of "Beta Serone" every week in
an experiment to stop his multiple sclerosis. After his death I
contacted the only agency that conducted these experiments to
obtain his medical record (OHSU). They had never heard of him,
and he was not a part of their experiments. This would suggest
people unknown were injecting him on a weekly basis with an
unknown substance. He often times called me after these "shots"
to tell me that he was too sick for his daughter to come and
visit. I believe that the shots that Philip thought were being
given to him to help him back to health, were actually being
given to him to make him sick.
11. Philip was seen with an "unknown blonde haired woman" for several
months before his death. Several times this same individual was
seen or talked about and her mysterious presence only leads one
to wonder if she had anything to do with his "suicide".
12. Several people with psychic abilities have indicated that Philip
did not commit suicide, but was murdered (some say by 5 people: 4
men and 1 woman, 4 directly and one by taking out a "contract".

It is perhaps important to know WHY Philip began lecturing.
Firstly: His background was as a Structural Engineer. He was an expert
on explosives and their effects on geologic structures. He worked
under two social security numbers. Most of his early work in
underground mountain bases with Morrison-Knudsen was done using the
wrong social security number. I was later able to prove that he had
two numbers through the social security office when I applied for his
daughter's death benefits. He worked for the Army Corps of Engineers
and U.S. Navy with the same wrong number. Only after he obtained SSI
in 1981 did his "real" number come into play. He always told me that
he had a Rhyolitic Clearance and that his father had a Cosmic
Clearance from his work with NATO. And that is the second reason why
Philip began lecturing.

Secondly: On top of his first hand knowledge about underground
mountain bases and government black budgets, and the alien agenda as (he
was one of the survivors of the Dulce Fire Fight with aliens in New
Mexico) his father was also involved in government black projects.
When Philip's father, Captain Oscar Schneider, Medical Doctor, United

States Navy, died in 1993, Philip discovered documents and photographs
in his father's basement which proved that Oscar had been involved in
both the Philadelphia Experiment and Operation Crossroads. Philip now
had letters written in the 1940's and 1950's showing that Oscar helped
to isolate the crewmembers of the Philadelphia Experiment and that
Oscar later autopsied them as they died. He also had photographs of
UFO's fleeing through mushroom clouds after the A-bomb was dropped
above the lagoon at Bikini Atoll. This was "Operation Crossroads" and

Oscar was involved in medical examinations of the animals and humans
exposed to radiation after the bomb was dropped.

Thirdly: I believe the main reason why Philip began to lecture was due
to the "murder" of his friend Ron Rummel. Ron was found in a park in
Portland in Sept. 1993. The police believed that he had committed
suicide by shooting himself in the mouth. However, if you read the
detectives report, there is blow-back blood on Ron's hand, but NO
BLOW-BACK BLOOD ON THE GUN. The only way this could happen is if Ron
had wiped the gun off AFTER he had shot himself in the mouth. Ron,
Philip, and 5 other people had been collaborating on a little magazine
called "The Alien Digest". It was starting to get a fairly wide
circulation, when Ron was found in the park. Philip felt that his
friend had been murdered, and decided that it was time to get
everything out into the open, so he began "spilling the beans", and
ripped up his security clearance card.

Pufori, through Jeroen Wierda, is one of several agencies and
individuals that have taken up the call for justice in Philip's death.

My hopes are:

1. That Philip's death certificate will eventually be amended with
the true cause of his death: murder.
2. That the world will come to know the truth about aliens, UFO's,
the government cover-ups, black budgets, etc. and how they are
affecting us.
3. That assets that belong to his only heir, Marie, can be located
and turned over to her.
4. That Philip's true work quarters can be proven by people coming
forward with information about knowing him before 1981, and that
his daughter can eventually obtain the death benefits she
deserves.
5. That no more "murders by suicide" ever occur to another
individual.

Please look over the information contained in this website. The "truth
is out there" and it is here.

Sincerely, Cynthia Schneider Drayer

Foxie Loxie
30th September 2018, 18:49
DNA...I had never read his ex-wife's statement. Thank you for posting it!

greybeard
15th March 2021, 20:25
Government Whistleblower Exposes Underground Tunnels, Adrenochrome & Much More!

https://mypatriotsnetwork.com/patriot/government-whistleblower-exposes-underground-tunnels-adrenochrome-much-more/

Phi Schneider, who died in 1996, was a geologist. He was working with the government and their “black budget” to build and expand their network of underground tunnels and bases.
Phil became a whistleblower because he saw what was happening. This testimony is mind blowing.
He talks about the black budget, underground tunnels and bases, aliens, adrenochrome harvesting, and more!

This may shed quite a bit of light --dark!!
Not for the faint hearted
It could have been posted on a different thread.
Anyway feel free to shift or duplicate elsewhere.
Trillions spent --we have colonies on Mars
There are so many amazing "devices -- weapons" kept secret.
Chris

https://muse.ai/vc/7qBQx1h

It might be an idea to archive this before it disappears.
Very relevant to what is happening now.
Ch

greybeard
15th March 2021, 22:04
The "war" is going on underground as detailed in the video I posted --amazing weapons-- and technology that came initially from the crashed UFOs
This war is still being fought.
Our scientists had tunnel making equipment --that melted rock -- they could build tunnels at an amazing rate and these tunnels are connected by high speed trains. Massive network of tunnels.
The presenter of the video was murdered.
I assume the information is correct.
The video long but contains an enormous amount of info with some pictures.
Chris

Mike Gorman
16th March 2021, 09:35
Government Whistleblower Exposes Underground Tunnels, Adrenochrome & Much More!

https://mypatriotsnetwork.com/patriot/government-whistleblower-exposes-underground-tunnels-adrenochrome-much-more/

Phi Schneider, who died in 1996, was a geologist. He was working with the government and their “black budget” to build and expand their network of underground tunnels and bases.
Phil became a whistleblower because he saw what was happening. This testimony is mind blowing.
He talks about the black budget, underground tunnels and bases, aliens, adrenochrome harvesting, and more!

This may shed quite a bit of light --dark!!
Not for the faint hearted
It could have been posted on a different thread.
Anyway feel free to shift or duplicate elsewhere.
Trillions spent --we have colonies on Mars
There are so many amazing "devices -- weapons" kept secret.
Chris

https://muse.ai/vc/7qBQx1h

It might be an idea to archive this before it disappears.
Very relevant to what is happening now.
Ch

I remember watching this same video way back in the early 2000's and I was impressed then with Phil, there is a lot of similarity between his political vision and Trump (the MAGA movement in general). There is something about this guy which just comes across as truth and genuine love of his country. I believe Phil and he died at the hands of some nasty, wicked people, those same people are the ones who mounted the removal of Trump campaign and they are present all over this planet

greybeard
16th March 2021, 10:36
In the early days of Avalon there was quite a bit of interest in this subject which is quite broad -- it actually extends in the video to horrendous treatment of children.
Way back then I could not get my head round this -- and I still have a problem with the claim that may thousands of children were abducted -- I can believe hundreds.
Onawah has been reporting on this as long as I can remember -- I salute her -- I get it now but perhaps not the full enormity of this.

Chris

TrumanCash
25th March 2021, 03:48
I met and talked with Phil on three different occasions. I know Phil was telling the truth about his experiences because of my own experience in a DUMB (military + Grays). Also, Phil was a man of integrity and, of course, enough courage to go public at the risk of his life. I knew Phil between the twelfth and thirteenth assassination attempt. At a small meeting room he took off his shirt and showed a new scar from the shootout with an FBI agent, which was the thirteenth attempt on his life. Al Bielek was also there and he talked about the Philadelphia Experiment, giving the technical specifications including the frequencies of the counter-rotating fields around the ship, etc.

I also got to handle the "alien artifacts" from Phil's locked metal case. Phil was also a fellow abductee and he showed me an implant that he dug out of his leg.

I did not own a video camera at the time so I was not able to record it.

TrumanCash
26th March 2021, 02:46
It is my viewpoint from my research and experience that ETs are the man behind the curtain in the COVID Plandemic.

Here's some statements made by Phil Schneider, whom I knew personally, in 1995 (after his 12th assassination attempt). I find these quotes especially interesting given our present situation.

“I’m going to tell you what the alien agenda is. And it’s going to sound very familiar. The alien agenda is the complete takeover of this planet, the killing off of five sixths (5/6) to seven eighths (7/8) of the world’s population by the year 2029. The US military has known about this for 45 years.”

“The new world order, the alien agenda, is one in the same. It’s world takeover and the decimation of the population of this planet.” Phil Schneider at 30 –32 minutes into video

“Now, I’m going to sum up this talk. I mentioned an overview of the alien agenda. The alien agenda is to decimate the planet, to take the remaining human subjects as slaves and the aliens would use this planet for their own means.”

“Number one, this can not be allowed to happen. The world takeover plans of the “new world order”—a direct carbon copy blueprint of Adolph Hitler’s routine of 1933 to 1938 must not be allowed to happen.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flAnxE4LpIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flAnxE4LpIQ

ExomatrixTV
5th November 2022, 18:30
Battle Of Dulce - Trailer (New Version!):

3xifB8vZpws

This is the trailer for the full-length remote viewing documentary that can be found on FarsightPrime.com (http://farsightprime.com).

mojo
5th November 2022, 22:55
I pray that one day Phillip gets the recognition that he deserves. If there was ever an unsung hero he was one...

DNA
6th November 2022, 08:02
I pray that one day Phillip gets the recognition that he deserves. If there was ever an unsung hero he was one...

I'm with you Mojo.
Phil predicted our present situation with the world.
I'm a big fan of Phil. Brave doesn't begin to describe him.
God rest your soul Phil. :flower:
6vc9Mz2tfHM

Denise/Dizi
6th November 2022, 19:42
I have to say I am a bit saddened in the state of the "alternative community" as a whole...

I often wonder if we come at the information, rather than the individuals, if we will get closer to some "truths"... For example, we know that there are some serious truths being kept from us, that people are willing to kill for...

So let's discuss those topics, and further them, from the perspective of where these individuals left off?

I believe this would be the best way to honor these individuals...

Underground drilling, tunnel creations and underground bases... We know all of these things exist, as we have videos of dilapidated underground bases all over the internet... And these aren't even from conspiracy individuals, but more kids looking to explore them, and documenting them... (Many are ancient, and span the entire world)... This is a FACT

We also know that we have the technology to build such things... FACT

Caverns that could indeed be used by "Others"... Are there as well, whether there are "Others" there now needs to be determined... FACT

High speed trains, trams, or shuttles? If we have them in Disneyland, surely they could easily be used in a "closed environment", so as not to pollute said tunnel systems... Hoover Dam used electric buses, and I have sat on one myself personally... so to believe they are now using more advanced tech for such things is not a leap of fantasy, but a REASONABLE CONCLUSION...

They also have rapid transit that is not powered by fossil fuels, that go both underground as well as under water in America, and I have personally ridden on such transportation as well... (High speed electromagnetic trams) So I call this a FACT

It would be reasonable to assume, that once you have bases underground, that you would wish to connect them, as this allows for movement of materials, personnel, and finished technologies, out of the sight of both the public, as well as other nations... REASONABLE CONCLUSION

Then we get to "Access Points".. If you have such places, one would conclude that indeed there would be hidden entrance and exit points.. And also points where they could vent the air from below... and bring in fresh air... REASONABLE CONCLUSION

Blasting pilot holes into the ground, under the guise of "Nuclear Testing", could easily have served as the cover for the original excavations to begin to drill, or enlarge the caverns systems that the planet already had... IF Phil was a geologist, even self taught, surely he could be useful to those wishing to blast into such things, as he would know how that geology would react to such blasting efforts... You do not need a "Degree" to learn many things... This is a fallacy... Many very intelligent leaders in their industry, are self taught... So this is a REASONABLE CONCLUSION..

Now from here, we get to the more outrageous claims... "Others"... Do reptilians exist? Do greys exist? Does Sabe exist? How about "Star People"? And the most important question is, are they from Orion, Mars, or Zeta Reticula or right under our feet? Or perhaps all of the above? I believe the most important ones, are those right here with us, as well as those that can get to us very quickly... And you and I are not living in these underground caverns and tunnels, so who is? TO BE DETEMINED

* To William Cooper, who spoke openly about The New World Order, Thank You...

* To Phil Schneider, who spoke of "Others" and a war between them and us, Thank You...

* To all of those who brought up the information about us not being alone, genetic manipulation, AI, fake vaccines, population reduction, and all of the other information that we should be addressing... Thank You

* To the many, who brought up their knowledge of the fact that we are not alone, and never have been, THANK YOU

* To those who brought up fringe topics that need discussion, and awareness, many of whom lost their lives...THANK YOU...

So if we truly want go get to truth, we must investigate the claims more so, than the individuals... As much of it, no matter who said it, absolutely was and remains true.

Even if it wasn't their truth to share.

Delight
18th February 2024, 19:00
This may be posted already? I had this show up on my youtube suggestions and listened while driving.

I am posting it because I had asked myself a question about what one could do if Reptilians are real, if one might be confronted? Suggested here is that the reptilians are very allergic to ammonia. Urine would be very offensive and maybe deadly. It made me laugh because I imagined people saving their urine all around the perimeters of their environment like a pee grenade stockpile barrier. It isn't really funny but that is the state of my thinking.

The world has become so bizarre and I do not know what is true about any of the presentations PERSONALLY. Honestly it is not part of my daily life unless I forget everything as it happens. I have heard parts of Phil Schneider's talks. Others now are saying what he said way back in the 90's.

7SqEVP4aS5w