PDA

View Full Version : Mystery sound. Any ideas what I am hearing?

Cjay
12th September 2011, 15:43
For almost a year, I have been hearing a strange sound almost every night. When I first became aware of the sound, I thought I was hearing electricity - similar to the hum of a transformer. At first, I didn't give it much thought. After several days, it became quite irritating, so I tried to find the source of the sound.

I suspected the sound was coming from the refrigerator but it wasn't the frige. I went from room to room, inside the house but could not find the source of the sound. I went outside and I could still hear the sound. I turned off the power at the main switch in the fuse-box but I could still hear the sound. I thought it was coming from our neighbour's house.

Having worked for several years as a musician and an audio engineer, I have somewhat more awareness of subtle sounds than most people. I downloaded some software that generates various types of tones, primarily so I could determine the frequency of the mystery sound. After much experimentation, I determined the frequency has very subtle variations between 43 Hz and 47 Hz.

In Australia, our mains AC electricity supply runs at 50 Hz. I plugged in my old valve guitar amplifier which hums quite noticeably. The sound I am hearing is definitely not the same frequency as the AC hum.

One night, I was in a rural area with no power lines and I could still hear the sound. That reinforced my thinking that I am not hearing an electrical hum. When I described the sound, the person I was with said they could also hear it. They are the only person I have mentioned this to who has said they can hear it too. I suspect they said they could hear it in the hope I would stop talking about it.

The sound is binaural - and it seems to pulsate from one ear to the other. To clarify, when I hear the sound, I can always hear it in both ears but the volume seems to increase in one ear, then the other for between 0.5 to 1.0 second. The rate of pulsation is quite variable. I wondered if the sound and in particular the binaural pulsations contained coded information but it seems quite random.

I thought it may be the sound of distant traffic on a highway about 2 km from my home but it is not that. The mystery sound is rather consistent but the sound of the distant traffic is intermittent, particularly very late at night as there is very little traffic. Different vehicles have very different sounds, as do vehicles travelling at different speeds.

It sounds similar to a bulldozer engine alternating between running under heavy load then no load. It is very difficult to notice the subtle changes in frequency (pitch) but the amplitude (volume) changes are very obvious.

Usually, I become aware of the sound when other background noise stops, such as when the thermostat turns the ducted heating off.

When I started writing this post, I could hear the mystery sound quite clearly. At its loudest, the sound is softer than a human voice when speaking very softly - similar to when you can hear a person's voice but you can't hear the words they are saying. When I started this paragraph, the sound had stopped completely. Now the sound has returned but it is barely noticeable.

Most of the time, I try to ignore it and pretend it doesn't bother me. The truth is, the sound can be very irritating if I focus on it. Sometimes it keeps me awake most of the night. Sometimes I can even feel the vibrations in my skull.

Without telling you what others have said when I have described the mystery sound, I will invite your comments in the hope someone can offer a plausible explanation.

Thanks in advance.
John

crosby
12th September 2011, 16:24
hi CJay. just wanted to tell you that i experienced something similar at my previous home. no matter where i went in the house, or whether or not i turned off the entire electrical system, i still heard this strange very low vibration. it nearly drove me wacko. however, i did not hear it when i was outside, which i did more of to get away from it. i never figured out what it was, and i am no longer living in that home, and i haven't heard the noise for quite some time. one friend of mine told me that it may be a vibrational aspect from deep underground, another thought it was from the fillings that were in my teeth. i never did find out exactly what it was. but i completely understand where you are coming from.
warmest regards, corson

RMorgan
12th September 2011, 16:33
Is it similar to this?

n1E5ByN1gNs

If it is, it´s the same noise I´ve been hearing here in Brazil for the last couple of months, at about 01:00 to 4:00am.

Pete
12th September 2011, 16:54
The sound you have recorded reminds me of an earth boring machine which is used for tunnelling, Are you anywhere near Brighton, this might explain the noise as there are some tunnels being dug for the new sewage outfall.

I just had a flash back to an old movie called Dad's army, the last scene is the band of men stood on the cliffs looking out to france and Jones'y suddenly gets down on his knees to listen to the ground, "don't panic !!! Captain Manwaring"

RMorgan
12th September 2011, 17:03
The sound you have recorded reminds me of an earth boring machine which is used for tunnelling, Are you anywhere near Brighton, this might explain the noise as there are some tunnels being dug for the new sewage outfall.

I just had a flash back to an old movie called Dad's army, the last scene is the band of men stood on the cliffs looking out to france and Jones'y suddenly gets down on his knees to listen to the ground, "don't panic !!! Captain Manwaring"

I didn´t record it. I just pulled this video from youtube. I was making a research about strange sounds from all over the world, to see if I could find out something similar to the sounds I´ve been hearing here in Brazil, and I´ve found this video, which shows the exact same sound I´ve been hearing.

MorgaineFallen
12th September 2011, 17:23
I have a sound experience also,it turned out not to be very mysterious but almost drove me mad.
I started hearing this very high pitched sound that was extremely disturbing. No one else in the family heard it and for about 5 days we all thought I`d lost it. I could not sleep well and got very irritated during the day,at least indoors.
It turned out that it was emanating from the thing you charge batteries with! I had to move it and pulled the plug and VOILA instant silence! I almost cried it was such a relief.
I also hear bats and I was told not every person does. Can this be true?

Oh,and I wanted to say that there are some examinations to determine if a sound emanates from "inside" ones head of from outside. Just to be sure so to say. :) A doctor can be contacted for this.

Cjay
12th September 2011, 17:44
hi CJay. just wanted to tell you that i experienced something similar at my previous home. no matter where i went in the house, or whether or not i turned off the entire electrical system, i still heard this strange very low vibration. it nearly drove me wacko. however, i did not hear it when i was outside, which i did more of to get away from it. i never figured out what it was, and i am no longer living in that home, and i haven't heard the noise for quite some time. one friend of mine told me that it may be a vibrational aspect from deep underground, another thought it was from the fillings that were in my teeth. i never did find out exactly what it was. but i completely understand where you are coming from.
warmest regards, corson

Hi Corson,

It sometimes almost drives me wacko too but I rescue my sanity by listening to music or going outside. I hoped I could identify the source of the sound so I could either turn it off or move away from it. Most of the time when I am outside, there is enough ambient noise or wind noise to override the annoying hum but on a quiet night with no wind, I can hear the sound anywhere. I thought about the sound coming from underground but I haven't tried to verify that. I have never had a dental cavity so I don't have any fillings. I'm sure it's a relief that you no longer hear the sound.

I have had a few days when I have not been aware of the sound. Sometimes I notice I am not hearing the sound and think how pleasantly peaceful it feels, then the sound starts and ruins the peace. I make a conscious effort to not let it annoy me. Sometimes I can successfully ignore it. Sometimes I become aware of it only when the sound stops - similar to when a noisy air conditioner stops and I feel great relief with the relative silence.

I'm not sure what is more annoying - the sound itself or not knowing the source of the sound.

Thanks for your input, Corson. I really appreciate it.

Jonfen
12th September 2011, 18:02
I have started hearing such frequencies over the last year or so. More so lately. Sort of sounds like distant machinery. I've noticed when I start listening to it more, I start hearing higher frequencies. It has a sort of rotating feeling in my head. And if I start "feeling" that rotation I get this feeling of expansion, almost OBE like. Not really sure exactly what it is, could be chakras spinning, internal merkaba spinning, or who knows. I'd suggest meditating into the sound and "see" what happens.

Cjay
12th September 2011, 18:19
Is it similar to this?

n1E5ByN1gNs

If it is, it´s the same noise I´ve been hearing here in Brazil for the last couple of months, at about 01:00 to 4:00am.

hi RMorgan,

The sound in the video is louder, contains more high frequencies and is pulsating much faster and more rhythmically than the sound I hear. The sound in the video is certainly weird. It sounds mechanical, like a giant exhaust fan with a a distinct 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 rhythm. It reminds me of the fans that moved the air in the movie Total Recall.

The sound I hear is more like a transformer hum or a backhoe digging. It seems like the sound is coming from some distance away so it's not loud.

Cjay
12th September 2011, 18:27
I have a sound experience also,it turned out not to be very mysterious but almost drove me mad.
I started hearing this very high pitched sound that was extremely disturbing. No one else in the family heard it and for about 5 days we all thought I`d lost it. I could not sleep well and got very irritated during the day,at least indoors.
It turned out that it was emanating from the thing you charge batteries with! I had to move it and pulled the plug and VOILA instant silence! I almost cried it was such a relief.
I also hear bats and I was told not every person does. Can this be true?

Oh,and I wanted to say that there are some examinations to determine if a sound emanates from "inside" ones head of from outside. Just to be sure so to say. :) A doctor can be contacted for this.

I hear high pitched sounds too, a lot of the time and have heard them for as long as I can remember. Sometimes they annoy me but mostly I ignore them. Sometimes adjusting the air pressure in my ears will stop or significantly reduce the high pitched sounds.

I have also heard high pitched sounds eminating from electronic devices.

Thanks for the suggestion about the medical tests. I am aware of that but I choose not to go down that path, at least for now.

Cjay
12th September 2011, 18:31
I have started hearing such frequencies over the last year or so. More so lately. Sort of sounds like distant machinery. I've noticed when I start listening to it more, I start hearing higher frequencies. It has a sort of rotating feeling in my head. And if I start "feeling" that rotation I get this feeling of expansion, almost OBE like. Not really sure exactly what it is, could be chakras spinning, internal merkaba spinning, or who knows. I'd suggest meditating into the sound and "see" what happens.

Hi Jonfen,

What you describe may be similar. I have been experiencing it for about a year so I have had many attempts at meditating on the sound. I find that really exhausting after a while - almost the opposite of the mind expanding relaxation I normally feel when I meditate.

Fred259
12th September 2011, 20:15
A very interesting post Cjay.

I don’t know the answer but will have a stab at it based on what we know.

You say that in Australia electricity is generated at 50-60Hz which is the same here in the UK. 50-60Hz is in the Super Low Frequency band (30-300Hz) and has a wavelength 10,000km to 1000km. That’s transcontinental.

The noise you say was measured at 43-47Hz so this is equally in the SLF Band.

I think the audible noise you are hearing is being created naturally by thunderstorms (elsewhere), volcanic activity including eruption as well as tornadoes which are of course associated with thunderstorms and lightning discharge. It’s estimated that at anyone time around 2,000 thunderstorms are taking place around the world.

By noise I don’t mean the noise of the thunderstorm, but natural electrical noise or the frequency that’s generated. Radio hams call electrical noise fruit, but I don’t want to confuse the post by using that word as you will understand.

I have a feeling they don’t want us to know about all this. We are getting close to the earths natural frequency 7.83Hz, and this is where people like Tesla, Otis T. Carr and Ralph Ring were working isn’t it ! (Big smile on face)

JP Morgan banished Tesla around 100 years ago with his free energy device, instead enslaving the world on gasoline and fossil fuels. Back to the $ you could say.

As you have rightly said Cjay we generate man made electricity by rotating windings on an armature within a man made magnetic field and this produces frequency wild AC electricity at 50 Hz

Equally the atmosphere all around us is charged with magnetism from the magnetosphere and we know that the earth is also highly magnetised by the magnetosphere via the poles.

If we then capture this magnetism and spin it within armature windings we naturally generate electricity or free energy for use in our homes and on land.

Bees don’t fly they levitate instead. The Bee beats its wings at around 200 cycles per second or 200Hz, so that’s also SLF frequency as in the case above. Bees have a resonator cavity under the thorax which produces a frequency which counteracts gravity and the bee levitates away.

It’s the frequency bit that produces the anti gravity that we don’t understand and the bit the government don’t want us to understand.

The noises are being reported all over the world. The question remains what’s the underlying cause. I don’t know, however I do suspect that it may be the consequences of “chain of events” or many chains of events.

PS. It’s great that you were quick thinking and measured the frequency!

This is a good paper IMHO.

http://nova.stanford.edu/~vlf/IHY_Test/Tutorials/SubionosphericVLFPropagation/Papers/Barr_2000.pdf

Cjay
12th September 2011, 23:55
Hi Fred259,

Lots of interesting ideas in Fred's post

I had not thought about the wavelength until you mentioned it. Being ever curious (and having forgotten the formula), I found a wavelength calculator online:
http://www.wavelengthcalculator.com/

43 Hz has a wavelength of 6976744.186046512 metres or 6,977 kilometres
47 Hz has a wavelength of 6382978.723404256 metres or 6,383 kilometres (give or take a few poofteenths of a little bit of not much)

You're right, they are very long waves. No wonder it's hard to locate a source. If you are right about the source being storms one quarter of the way around the Earth, that's a pretty amazing "skill", if I can call it that. Seems more like a curse, though.

Bees don’t fly they levitate instead. The Bee beats its wings at around 200 cycles per second or 200Hz, so that’s also SLF frequency as in the case above. Bees have a resonator cavity under the thorax which produces a frequency which counteracts gravity and the bee levitates away.

It’s the frequency bit that produces the anti gravity that we don’t understand and the bit the government don’t want us to understand.

I have never heard about bees levitating. Fascinating! I wonder if bees can still levitate when their wings have been removed. (No, I don't want to try that. I was just thinking out loud. But I do want to try levitating.)

That PDF you gave the link for looks like some heavy reading! I'll see if I can cram it in a hole in my cranium. Hopefully I can still remember some of the theory I learned when I studied audio engineering, if that's even relevant. Did you notice the list of References is 10 pages out of a total of 30 pages?!!! Holy speaker-cone batman!

Morgaine
13th September 2011, 00:08
This sounds intriguing Cjay.
With no disrespect intended, are you sure this is not a form of Tinnitus that you are suffering from? It is a relatively common affliction, that can be so loud one can mistake it for a noise coming from outside if you like. The fact that you can "become aware of it" makes we wonder if that is what we are looking at here.
Here is a link to some more info in case you are interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

Thanks Cjay...I hope we can all help you find the source of this noise.

Take Care-
Morgaine.

Niobe
13th September 2011, 00:28
Hi- There was a similar thread awhile ago about this. I heard this too- usually late at night when I'm in bed, before falling asleep. It sounds like a generator- the "speed" of it changes. We searched all over our house trying to find the source of this sound and finally came to the conclusion that it was nothing in the house. I live in northern lower Michigan. I haven't noticed it lately though. -Niobe

Cjay
13th September 2011, 00:54
This sounds intriguing Cjay.
With no disrespect intended, are you sure this is not a form of Tinnitus that you are suffering from? It is a relatively common affliction, that can be so loud one can mistake it for a noise coming from outside if you like. The fact that you can "become aware of it" makes we wonder if that is what we are looking at here.
Here is a link to some more info in case you are interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

Thanks Cjay...I hope we can all help you find the source of this noise.

Take Care-
Morgaine.

Hi Morgaine,

I have wondered that too (and even read that page you linked to) until my friend claimed to hear the same thing when we were "in the middle of nowhere".

Ingat ka din (you take care too)
John

P.S. I don't think tinnitus can cause my skull and jaw to vibrate

mosquito
13th September 2011, 01:14
My initial thought was tinnitus - it has all the hallmarks thereof, except of course your friend being able to hear it !!
Don't rule it out though, and a word of advoce - conventional medicine won't touch tinnitus, acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are your best bet. If it was the unilateral, high pitched type of tinnitus, you'd probably get an immediate improvement with treatment, and also with relaxation. The low-pitch, bilateral type is normally more indicative of deeper constitutional imbalances, and would probably be slower to respond to treatment.

Cjay
13th September 2011, 14:07
My initial thought was tinnitus - it has all the hallmarks thereof, except of course your friend being able to hear it !!
Don't rule it out though, and a word of advoce - conventional medicine won't touch tinnitus, acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are your best bet. If it was the unilateral, high pitched type of tinnitus, you'd probably get an immediate improvement with treatment, and also with relaxation. The low-pitch, bilateral type is normally more indicative of deeper constitutional imbalances, and would probably be slower to respond to treatment.

Hi mariposafe,

Thanks for your comments. I have already considered tinnitus as a possibility. I might take up your suggestion of accupuncture if the sound becomes excessively annoying.

Overall, I am healthy and very relaxed, with no history of serious health problems. I recently visited a doctor for a thorough health check. It was quite amusing - he's a funny guy. He asked, "why are you here? You don't look sick." I replied, "I'm not sick, I feel fine but there are two reasons why I am here. I broke my ankle 7 months ago and it is still not completely healed. Also, I turned 50 this year so I thought I should have a check-up." So he did the usual, measure blood pressure, look in the eyes, ears and throat. Examine the skin and nails. He said that my pulse rate and blood pressure is not just ok, it is remarkably excellent. After some more poking and questioning, he wrote an order for the A to Z of blood tests, as well as a CT-scan on my ankle. He said, "now get out of here, I have a waiting room full of sick people to see."

I returned a week later to get the results of the tests. The doctor read carefully through five pages of blood test results, all the while nodding and saying, "this is good, that is good", etc. Then he said, "there is something unusual with your cholesterol." I said, "what do you mean? Is there a problem? Can you be more specific?" He replied, "you have the cholesterol of a 12 year old. The only adults I am aware of with lower cholesterol than you is the Kalahari bushmen who chase wild deer on foot... and those wild deer don't have any cholesterol." I said, "so it's all good then?" He said, "exceptionally good."

The ankle remains a minor issue but I fail to see any connection with the mystery sound because I was hearing the sound before I broke my ankle. My fitness level has declined as a result of insufficient exercise due to the continuing problem with my ankle. I can walk normally but I slightly re-injure the ankle most days. The next step is to consult an ankle specialist and have an MRI. I hope I don't need surgery to repair ligament damage.

Anyway, the doc said, "you have good genes and you will probably be around for a very long time." I said, "well, my grandfather lived to 103 + 8 months. I told him before he died that I plan to break his record." The doc said I am on track to do just that.

So I guess I am back where I started. The mystery sound is still a mystery.

Bryn ap Gwilym
13th September 2011, 14:57
The phenomena you speak of has been witnessed for years. Its called The Hum.
It has been suggested that what folk are hearing is the frequency the earth resonates amongst many other theories.
I went through a long spell of hearing it a about 7 to 10+ years back. Started to drive me up the wall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8566281/Tiny-village-is-latest-victim-of-the-The-hum.html
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=7247

Even the BBC, daily mail got in on the act. I don't trust the beeb or the daily mail as far as I can throw them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13752688
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8056284.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1184592/Have-heard-The-Hum-The-throbbing-noise-just-wont-away.html
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4090

Could this be the answer?
http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=285

Cartomancer
13th September 2011, 15:05
I don't know if you have smart meters in AU or UK but here in the states lots of people are complaining that they cause ringing in the ears. Word search "smart meters" for more. There is an increasing number of cases like this of people complaining of strange hums and tones around the earth.

WhiteFeather
13th September 2011, 15:15
Its the tones, energy, data packets, new instructions, etc coming in from the galactic plane, we are getting some downloads from the source field. It will help us to restore our broken DNA and update our evolutionary process. Enjoy the new information from The Universe my friends. I Know I am.

Cjay
16th September 2011, 06:22
The phenomena you speak of has been witnessed for years. Its called The Hum.

Thank you very much Bryn.

The descriptions of The Hum in the links you provided do match my own descriptions. It is somewhat comforting to know that it has been documented and studied for as much as 40 years. I'm not crazy (I knew that but others had their suspicions).

There is still much speculation as to various possible causes, including gravity waves. I wonder if there is a connection between what I hear and the approaching celestial bodies. I think the truth is, they don't know for sure what the cause is and there may be multiple causes.

The most comprehensive desciption and list of possible causes are in these pages:
http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/

I will try this possible solution as it is so simple:

Today I am taking roughly 50% RDA magnesium (200mg) plus roughly 50% RDA calcium (400mg) plus 100% RDA vitamin D3(50µg) twice daily. This fully silences the hum.

Source: http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/helmut.htm

I still have much reading to do to satisfy my curiosity. Thank you again, Bryn, for all for the information you provided.

Cjay
16th September 2011, 06:29
I don't know if you have smart meters in AU or UK but here in the states lots of people are complaining that they cause ringing in the ears. Word search "smart meters" for more. There is an increasing number of cases like this of people complaining of strange hums and tones around the earth.

Thanks Cartomancer. It's nice to cross paths with you again. Yes, we have those effing smart meters being forced on us by the gubment. I worked for 6 months in 2006 as state sales manager for a giant mutilnational energy company back when they first started installing faulty stupid spy-meters. It was the second most depressing job I have ever endured. We don't have a smart meter at this house and I hope we never do. If I am here when they come to install a smart meter, I will chase them away with the biggest stick I can find. Apparently we have a legal right to say no, although this is hotly disputed by those with vested interests.

Cjay
16th September 2011, 07:18
Its the tones, energy, data packets, new instructions, etc coming in from the galactic plane, we are getting some downloads from the source field. It will help us to restore our broken DNA and update our evolutionary process. Enjoy the new information from The Universe my friends. I Know I am.

Thank you WhiteFeather, my brother of a different mother. You have just described precisely what I most often think (and hope) the sounds are. Try as I may, I can't decode the downloads - 99% of the time. Occasionally, things do make sense and information comes in a flood. It is really quite exhilarating when that happens.

I have told two Avalonians today (offline) that I have become acutely aware this past week of "helpers". Dozens of times a day, I have seen them in my peripheral vision in both darkness and daylight. On Wednesday night, I was working on a world-changing plan (more on that another time) and I was blocked, partly by exhaustion from a week with very little sleep. I tore myself away from my work and went to bed but I was unable to sleep. I saw the helpers again and felt a flood of downloads that made perfect sense to me. Problems quickly melted into solutions and I literally laughed out loud and said "thanks guys, you are awesome!"

In my opening post, I deliberately withheld some information, which I discussed with one Avalonian, offline. He is one of only two people I have ever had this conversation with... but I will reveal it now and I look forward to any/all comments. Shortly after I became aware of the mystery sounds, I discussed it with a person who I describe as THE most intelligent, awake and aware person I have ever had the pleasure of talking with. She told me she suspected the sound is a mind-control attack. I said, "why me? I'm nobody? I don't know anything. Could it be a response to the downloads?"

The downloads I was referring to occurred over a period of about two months, starting in August 2010. The content of the downloads related to theories and designs for free energy devices. I didn't understand the downloads but I documented them and made dozens of diagrams to try to make sense of it. I became almost obsessed by the downloads for at least two months. I also conducted a few experiments but didn't get far due to lack of cash to buy parts. I didn't care that I didn't understand the physics. My best friend, an electronics engineer, recognised that I was on to something. He tried to guide me but that felt a little counter-productive due to his mainstream physics brainwashing.

Apart from the downloads, I have been researching, for many years, a range of inter-related topics - low tech methods of reparing the Earth - that when combined, also have the potential to totally eliminate the need for ALL fossil fuels and nuclear power. (I will post in detail about this when I am ready - soon. I have posted fragments of the plan, scattered throughout Project Avalon but I have not publicly tied it all together). I asked my friend if she thought the mind-control attacks could be because of my huge plans. She said yes, that's probably the reason.

I also told my new friend today (a fellow Avalonian) something I am uncomfortable discussing. The other friend, the lady with whom I discussed the downloads and possible mind-control, told me in our first of many four-hour international phone calls, that I am both a Guardian and a Prophet. Neither of those labels sit comfortably with me because they are both so far outside of my thinking and awareness. However, upon reflection, my world-changing plans could be considered as Gaia guardianship and I have been actively teaching and spreading the word about my plans. Another Avaloinian friend who is apparently very spiritually aware told me, in our first exchange of emails, that I am a star child... another label that I do not claim for myself. A fifty year old child - that much is true, grin. I mention these things now only in trying to make sense of why I might be a mind control target.

So while I agree with you that it could be coded messages (this was also discussed with my friend, a year ago), I never forgot the suggestion that it could be a mind-control attack.

I apologise for being guarded about the world-changing plans. The time is not yet here for full and open discussion about that. I have some very large conceptual mountains to climb and thick forests of information to navigate through. I will get there and I won't allow "them" to stop me. Even if they do stop me, the cat is out of the bag and thousands of brilliant people around the world have been working on this for about a decade. It WILL happen, with or without me.

All comments and stories of similar experiences are most welcome.

Thank you all for your feedback.
With love and gratitude, John.

markoid
16th September 2011, 08:07
Is it similar to this?

n1E5ByN1gNs

My goodness! RMorgan that is one of the most evil sounding things I have heard... ever. It made me feel physically ill... nauseous. The mental construct that came with it for me was some evil ritual chant. I hope you don't have to put up that too often.

Ceejay: You could do some testing on yourself to see if it's you creating it or at least to rule out some possibilities. For instance, there is a lot of electrical activity going on in your brain, so does it change when you meditate, which you could easily expect that it might. Also if it was merkaba related.. if that is your thing, then you are the one that can change the spin rate (of the individual tetrahedrons) if you want, so you can check if that is a cause.. In my case I have a constant hiss.. like those 'whispery' kind of cicadas that we get in Oz. It sometimes changes frequency. I tend to think of it as brain white noise :) as it does settle a bit when I meditate. That said, yours sounds a bit different.
They are interesting possible explanations that everyone is offering.

Cjay
16th September 2011, 08:18
Ceejay: You could do some testing on yourself to see if it's you creating it or at least to rule out some possibilities. For instance, there is a lot of electrical activity going on in your brain, so does it change when you meditate, which you could easily expect that it might. Also if it was merkaba related.. if that is your thing, then you are the one that can change the spin rate (of the individual tetrahedrons) if you want, so you can check if that is a cause.. In my case I have a constant hiss.. like those 'whispery' kind of cicadas that we get in Oz. It sometimes changes frequency. I tend to think of it as brain white noise :) as it does settle a bit when I meditate. That said, yours sounds a bit different.
They are interesting possible explanations that everyone is offering.

Hi markoid, only occasionally does meditation have any affect on the sound. Sometimes it seems to make it louder. Sometimes, rarely, the sound stops as suddenly as it starts. I have had a year to experiment with it. The best way for me to to make it (seem to) go away is to play some music. Actually, I think it doesn't go away at all, but the sound is fairly soft most of the time so the music drowns out the annoying sound.

One thing I read somewhere is that auditory hallucinations can be triggered by "brain overload". I am an information junkie, always learning as much as I can. I know I overdo it often... and I don't sleep nearly as much as people say I should but that rarely bothers me.

xion
25th September 2011, 17:50
Hi Cjay!

I'm also hearing this but for more than a decade and its not tinnitus, nor electricity i can say for sure that those two things are not those tones that we hear inside our head. I've also been to doctors to see wtf is it and they said there is nothing wrong.
I've wrote about it in this thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31076-Ear-tones-Repetitive-s-Implants-Synchronicities-and-Ascension&p=317355&posted=1#post317355

Don't worry about it, maybe in the near future we will have more answers what it is.