PDA

View Full Version : Duncan O'Finioan first blog update since May 16th

Calz
13th September 2011, 10:20
Nothing dramatic ... announcing his participation in the upcoming LA Awake & Aware.

Good to finally hear from him again (directly or indirectly).

Awake and Aware
September 11, 2011 at 12:51 pm (Uncategorized)

Greetings everyone –

I wanted to give you all an update about the conference. As you know, I will be speaking at the Awake and Aware conference on Friday, September 23. Joining me will be the mystery guest, my partner, Axe — otherwise known as Miranda Kelley. This will be her first public appearance.

She will be giving whistleblower testimony, both about the secret government programs she was involved in and the program we were in together. She (and we) will be giving information about MK ULTRA that has never been revealed before. You don’t want to miss this!

Here’s where you all come in: We will not be taking any questions during the talk. However, we will select seven questions to answer that have been provided by you and written in to us beforehand.

If you have a question for either one of us, you can write to us at: info [at) duncanofinioan (dot] com. We will do our best to select the seven best questions we get and answer them as fully as we can during our talk at the conference.

See you in L.A.!

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

crosby
13th September 2011, 13:10
thanks a bundle Calz. i have been wondering what has happened to duncan O. this is good news. thanks again for sharing.
regards, corson

Forevernyt
13th September 2011, 13:25
Looking forward to more updates from him.

randymaugans
27th September 2011, 01:24
Keep eyes on duncanofinioan.com tomorrow and Wednesday. Duncan and Miranda will have a post coming about the A&A conference this weekend.

Randy Maugans-OffPlanetRadio (http://offplanetradio.com)

crosby
27th September 2011, 22:49
hi randymaugans, welcome to project avalon..... would like to tell you that i love your shows. keep up the good work.
warmest regards, corson

Calz
28th September 2011, 04:56
Keep eyes on duncanofinioan.com tomorrow and Wednesday. Duncan and Miranda will have a post coming about the A&A conference this weekend.

Randy Maugans-OffPlanetRadio (http://offplanetradio.com)

Thanks for the "heads up" ...

Here it is:

Post – Awake and Aware
September 27, 2011 at 8:14 pm (Uncategorized)

The conference Awake and Aware is behind us, but we hope the energy, plans and excitement is only beginning. We had a fantastic time at this event, and we wish to start by saying THANK YOU to Bill and Kerry, for once again inviting us to this monumental event. Huge props to them for all they have done, and are continuing to do in the future.

The rest of the people that we would like to thank would take up an entire blog post itself, so please forgive us if we leave someone out — it is not intentional. Know that you are sincerely thanked.

First, our good friend Sebastian, who flew all the way here from Germany just to be with us this weekend. To Tommy — our other brother of Valhalla. And who could ever leave out Dave Corso? And also a tremendous thanks to all the people who stopped to talk with us during the three days we were there. A big hello to our witchy friend in the Great white North — thanks for traveling all that distance to see us. Thanks to our Guinness-buying friend as well, who helped us clear the hotel bar out of the stuff. we ended up having to bring more in on our own! Big hugs to our lovely brother-sister duo, who worked so hard at this conference and another one that never got off the ground. The universe has a funny way of bringing people together, doesn’t it? Huge hugs to our magic shoppe proprietress who lives smack-dab in Mormonville.

It was great to spend time and speak with our old and dear friends, Jordan Maxwell, Sergeant Major Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, and to our new friend Rich Dolan.

Our talk on Friday night, though shortened, in our minds at least went very well. Albeit as we are sure, most of you know two weeks isn’t enough time to talk about everything. It is our hope that the talk that we gave will light a fire under some to the abuses of children and adults in these projects. That, contrary to some belief, are still going on. And everyone that heard our talk could tell that we tried to use a little humor, a little laughter, to soften the blow of what was some very difficult information.

We were asked many many questions after our talk, but the predominant question was “What can we as individuals do?” And as we told everyone, that is not a simple answer and is one that takes time. Unfortunately, we do not have that time tonight. We are both still exhausted from not only the conference, but the tremendous miles that we had to travel to and from, both by plane and car, and we both have duties that we must attend to. So, to answer that question will have to come later this week. But, rest assured, we will take the time and the patience to answer that question as adequately as we can.

Now as far as the panel discussion on Saturday night went, let’s not let conflicting egos sour the tremendous information that was brought forth that night. Again, contrary to what we have “heard”, I did not leave the panel early, for any other reason than to yield what time I had left to Bill Ryan, who had been allowed no time to talk. If you will notice on the video, when I bet down and whispered in his ear, those were my exact words. And no, we were not having a side conference as we were leaving.

We will be making a blog post soon to cover all the information that I was not able to talk about. We will be doing a weekend interview with our good friend Randy Maugans of OffPlanetRadio.com and another interview with Kerry in the very near future, and with these interviews we will expand on what we had begin talking about at Awake and Aware.

Last and certainly not least, we both wish to thank from the bottom of our hearts, the person we did not expect to see at this conference. You are truly “to infinity”, Leianna, and we will do our best to do damage control. Thank You.

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/