PDA

View Full Version : Rothschild Assassination

noprophet
14th September 2011, 13:32
A lot of people seem to believe the core of illuminatus/control/satanic movement comes from the Rothschild family.

With this belief out there and some of the almost 'insanely' fervent believers within the alternative community - have there ever been assassination attempts on this family?

ktlight
14th September 2011, 14:00
Found this in Wikipedia

In 1912 William Tebbit attempted to assassinate Leopold de Rothschild, firing five shots from a revolver at his vehicle and riddling it with bullets.[2]

Pony Express
14th September 2011, 14:06
A lot of people seem to believe the core of illuminatus/control/satanic movement comes from the Rothschild family.

With this belief out there and some of the almost 'insanely' fervent believers within the alternative community - have there ever been assassination attempts on this family?

I think Amschel, the tall, slender race-car driver, died in 1996 under mysterious circumstances. They called it a suicide, but many think not. It's my impression that he didn't quite fit the template of the family oligarchs.

Lord Sidious
14th September 2011, 14:37
If you know their name, then they aren't high enough in the pyramid to be key players.
The actors we know might be high, but the real ones are unknown to us and we may never know them.

noprophet
14th September 2011, 15:31
If you know their name, then they aren't high enough in the pyramid to be key players.
The actors we know might be high, but the real ones are unknown to us and we may never know them.

I agree with you Sid; I'm just surprised that with the amount of people out here who believe that family the devil incarnate - that no one is trying to burn down his house in New York.

firstlook
14th September 2011, 15:36
Ive thought about this. In the end I rather build up my armies of truth and light for the next move they make. These people are nothing without the ones they brainwash.

Maia Gabrial
14th September 2011, 15:41
Found this in Wikipedia

In 1912 William Tebbit attempted to assassinate Leopold de Rothschild, firing five shots from a revolver at his vehicle and riddling it with bullets.[2]

Did he miss? :becky:

THIRDEYE
14th September 2011, 15:47
i believe imo that the rothchilds and the elite ogliarchs are running for there lives ....the karmic issues surroundings these ding dongs are going down....the rothchilds are 500 trillion dollars rich.....the awakening about the powers to be and as more poeple coming aware and the extreme austerity issues going global it will be a matter of time.....if the rothchilds set there money free there would be enough to support all of the human population.....just have to wait and see...its obvious to me the secret meeting of 57 countries are trying to take down the western cabal...and they will succeed...light and love from our hearts and souls will expose all in due time...light love and abundance...thirdeye...

Miller
14th September 2011, 19:52
I used to work in the office of one of the Rothschilds many years ago and hand on heart I never saw him change into a lizard, he never did anything strange and was never rude. The worst thing I could ever accuse him of being was being a bit distant, that's all .... On one occasion he told me that he found his huge inheritance "a burden". I believed him then and I believe him now. Apart from his money, which set him apart, he was quite ordinary - hand on heart and never tell a lie.

Given that the world's wealth is divided so that 20% have 80% of it and 80% of the world's population make the most of the other 20%, the difference between what this Rothschild has and I have make the whole conversation about money rather vulgar.... if we all set our money free it would be a huge leap of faith and a giant step for mankind. Unfortunately the 20% are also imprisoned by the rat race ...

Update:
This might not be the best place for this but I wonder who else on the forum has worked for or knows/has known either a famous/infamous person and who has found them to be genuine and not the all consuming illuminati brethren we are led to believe? We might be guilty of judging by association here, which is not what we're about is it?

Omni connexae!
14th September 2011, 20:24
Assasinating Rothschild or any elitist family members is much like shoving ritalin down the neck of a child diagnosed with ADHD.

It's pretty ignorant, and your addressing the symptoms not the causes.

TargeT
14th September 2011, 23:46
I have thought about assasinating the HARRP faciity near me though....

DeDukshyn
14th September 2011, 23:52

The group with no name.

NewFounderHome
15th September 2011, 00:07
That would be too bad to not even now their names, the structure and there ways they have been using. They have been successful for it seems a very long time. We might have a lot to learn so we don’t repeat the same mistakes.

Peace and love to all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I agree with you Sid; I'm just surprised that with the amount of people out here who believe that family the devil incarnate - that no one is trying to burn down his house in New York.

They might have darn good security with all that money.

ghostrider
15th September 2011, 05:18
if you know their name, they aren't high enough up the pyramid, yes I worked for cookie oglvie , a member of the rockefeller family google her name= you find VERY little. she owns a diamond mine in Africa, and oglvie hair care products, her brother is the largest cattle farmer in the U.S. Bob Modell , he has a ranch in wyoming/montana area. their group wealth would shock you. The family secret is John D got his money cause his real name was jesse james. he would stand downtown giving away dimes way back in the day.

Arrowwind
15th September 2011, 06:02
I used to work in the office of one of the Rothschilds many years ago and hand on heart I never saw him change into a lizard, he never did anything strange and was never rude. The worst thing I could ever accuse him of being was being a bit distant, that's all .... On one occasion he told me that he found his huge inheritance "a burden". I believed him then and I believe him now. Apart from his money, which set him apart, he was quite ordinary - hand on heart and never tell a lie.

How sweet and niave.

Miller
15th September 2011, 07:29
Sweet and naive .... how judgemental - and completely wrong! lol :)

ktlight
15th September 2011, 07:40
Found this in Wikipedia

Did he miss? :becky:

I presume he survived since the statement says 'attempted'.

Tangri
15th September 2011, 07:51

I think you are confusing Avalonians with some brain washed clans. No one is here with your expectation

Maia Gabrial
15th September 2011, 13:55
Posted by w1ndmill (here)

How sweet and niave.

None of us will ever be privy to their personal lives. Do you think your Rochschild boss would show you anything that would set your "alarms" off? I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to let you see him shapeshift into anything other than an a**hole.... They wouldn't have gotten as far as they did if they weren't good at the business of secrecy, now would they?

Anno
15th September 2011, 14:06

As far as I know they seed the important ones in to other families. Like how Winston Churchill was meant to have been the son of a Royal. They could be getting taken out all the time. Any car crash or death you see could be one of them and you'd never know.

[...]the karmic issues surroundings these ding dongs are going down[...]

That's based on the asumption that Karma applies to everybody. Without going wildly off topic and in to obscure subjects, not everyone is subject to reincarnation and karma in the way most are. Some know this and that's why they act the way they do. Others claim they can obtain this 'power' through magic(k) whilst others claim to have been granted it as a gift from one of the gods.

The people we talk about and the ones with real power behind them fall in to the above category or at least believe that they do. =]

Miller
15th September 2011, 16:36

How sweet and niave.

None of us will ever be privy to their personal lives. Do you think your Rochschild boss would show you anything that would set your "alarms" off? I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to let you see him shapeshift into anything other than an a**hole.... They wouldn't have gotten as far as they did if they weren't good at the business of secrecy, now would they?

I see your mind is closed - :) no point in my saying anything further ...

noprophet
15th September 2011, 17:29
I think you are confusing Avalonians with some brain washed clans. No one is here with your expectation
Not referring to Avolonians; my comments were directed towards the -much more massive than Avalon- alternative whole.

I'm surprised and disappointed you would assume I would regard Avalonians as such.

Without going wildly off topic and in to obscure subjects...

Don't worry about going off topic in my threads; I quite believe in a discussions ability to evolve naturally. Association is the name of the game. :)

Davidallany
15th September 2011, 17:37
have there ever been assassination attempts on this family?
Spontaneous actions for live preservation purpose is fine, but plotting with harmful intentions against others is the way of the dark side of the force, including retaliation and preemptive attacks. There is danger in getting caught up in it.

Lord Sidious
15th September 2011, 18:35
Spontaneous actions for live preservation purpose is fine, but plotting with harmful intentions against others is the way of the dark side of the force, including retaliation and preemptive attacks. There is danger in getting caught up in it.

As Darth Sidious said to Anakin, to truly master the force, you need perspective.
And you only get that from studying both sides.

firstlook
15th September 2011, 18:41

The group with no name.

The Men In Black. ;)

jackovesk
15th September 2011, 18:55
Head of the Rothschilds can 'Teleport' himself at will, when required.

Therefore, pretty hard to 'Hit' a moving TargeT..!

Lord Sidious
15th September 2011, 18:58

And you know this how?

firstlook
15th September 2011, 19:03

Say what!? :confused:

DevilPigeon
15th September 2011, 19:27

How sweet and niave.

Not everyone with money is an a**wipe, in the same way that not everyone that's skint is deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize (although they do seem to dish them out willy-nilly these days...).

I've encountered several people in my lifetime without billions in the bank that are a**holes.

TargeT
15th September 2011, 19:54

but what if I'm not moving?

Not everyone with money is an a**wipe, in the same way that not everyone that's skint is deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize (although they do seem to dish them out willy-nilly these days...).

I've encountered several people in my lifetime without billions in the bank that are a**holes.

but have you ever met somoene worth billions that WASN'T an a**hole? I think your right on the fact that A-holery exsists sans money, but when the billions is how your worth is described, I have no doubt you have done A-hole actions to achieve that level of wealth. (its just how the system is designed really; unless your a trustfund baby, then its the billions that turned you into an A-hole, not the dasterdly deeds you did to get the billions).

I don't have much respect for weath consolidators :D

Miller
15th September 2011, 21:28

Just who is head of the Rothschilds though Jackovesk? There are so many of them around and quite a lot of them are living a 'normal' life, just like you and me. What if they all changed their name to "Smith"? What if their names were Smith to begin with? Geddit? it's what's in a person's heart and soul - not a label.

Fred Steeves
15th September 2011, 21:53
Just who is head of the Rothschilds though Jackovesk? There are so many of them around and quite a lot of them are living a 'normal' life, just like you and me. What if they all changed their name to "Smith"? What if their names were Smith to begin with? Geddit? it's what's in a person's heart and soul - not a label.

Hi W1ndmill, I'm sure a lot of them ARE named Smith, or Jones, or whatever, live normal lifes, and may not even have a clue as to their horse breeding like ancestry. Hell who knows, you could be one, I could be one. (Fred furls his unruly reptillian forked tongue back in his mouth before the dog sees it, LOL)

Cheers,
Fred R.

oops, I meant Fred S.:whistle:

Miller
15th September 2011, 22:02
Thanks for your lighthearted comment Fred. I suppose I expected more from the forum about the name Rothschild. I feel truly sorry I mentioned it and take note Avalonians - There are far more people on this forum who have bigger secrets and information to divulge than I, so your prejudiced views could well be putting off people who have something really mega to divulge if only for a matter of getting a grip. I will never mention it again and so all that information is lost to you. Just think about that for future reference and who else you might be putting off from spilling .......

Fred Steeves
15th September 2011, 22:14
Thanks for your lighthearted comment Fred. I suppose I expected more from the forum about the name Rothschild. I feel truly sorry I mentioned it and take note Avalonians - There are far more people on this forum who have bigger secrets and information to divulge than I, so your prejudiced views could well be putting off people who have something really mega to divulge if only for a matter of getting a grip. I will never mention it again and so all that information is lost to you. Just think about that for future reference and who else you put off from spilling ....... :)

Actually W1ndmill, I wasn't really joking. Sometimes I'm misunderstood by talking about serious things in a lighthearted manner. It helps me keep my head from exploding at times, besides the duct tape I wrap around it. S**t, there I go again...

O.K., seriously though, there are bloodline people all over the place. For instance, I think I have some. Maybe not Rothchild, dunno, (I hope not) but atleast some British royal crap and some New York 400 crap in the mix. I wish it weren't there, but it is, and unlike a daytrip to D.C., you can't just scrub it off.

Cheers,
Fred

Miller
15th September 2011, 22:24
I said "lighthearted", not "joking". So do you have a forked tongue Fred? :) and what do you have to tell us about being a member of the Elite?

Seikou-Kishi
15th September 2011, 22:50

As Darth Sidious said to Anakin, to truly master the force, you need perspective.

"Sides" are themselves a product of perspective

Davidallany
15th September 2011, 23:08
How is Darth Vedar doing my Lord?

Lord Sidious
15th September 2011, 23:25
How is Darth Vedar doing my Lord?

He got a bit ''crispy'' after ignoring my advice, so I have him healing up in a bacta tank.

sygh
15th September 2011, 23:54
Ive thought about this. In the end I rather build up my armies of truth and light for the next move they make. These people are nothing without the ones they brainwash.

I believe "subdue" is a better word because that seems to be the first step in the process. Big brother is watching you, and so is your neighbor. Don't look suspicious, don't think unclean thoughts, don't say certain words. I know we have our standards on this forum, sane standards but none the less, we aren't allowed to cuss. This I can swallow. To the rest, I say BULL****. This is pure unadulterated hogwash. The whole world is being held for ransom. Now, according to Soros, the EU has to make a choice, either they centralize government, or face depression. By God, I'd take the depression. Soros focuses on states that have complained about subsidizing their neighbor states, to the detriment of their own well-being. Of course, we know what state that is, it's Germany. Is this all infighting between the blood lines? We are dealing with state banks, in any case. And we know what Switzerland, supposedly considered to be one of the last financial bastions, along with Japan, and gold did. Rouge trader, my arse. Now, they are buying up Euros as a sort of de facto depreciation. That shouldn't suprise anyone, Rothschild as it is. What is this, a turf war?

Too many things occurring at once. Too much drought in the American west with sort of a "just in time to do the most and the worst damage to the country" factor tossed in there for good measure. An earth quake that shook the eastern seaboard, followed directly by a hurricane that didn't hit land but buried it in water doing billions of dollars worth of damage. Prices in grocery stores sky rocketing from one week to the next. Prices getting changed to reflect the market right on the shelves. What was $25 last week is now $36 +. Ethanol in gas and a rise in cost. $65 dollars to fill up the tank and an added $20 in ethanol inefficiency. Useing food stuffs to gas up????? What the???? Backed by our government too??? Nuts. Obama tellin gpeople to vote for his jobs bill if they love him. If they love him? What? Obama's Social Security case getting thrown out of court with the judge giving the reason, nobody wants to know. Obama himself, is a setup. When he was a Senator, he never voted on a thing, not once! Not once did he vote on anything.

I am telling everyone on Avalon, get ready for war because it is coming. What am I saying? It's already here, and there, and everywhere. The people who fight in the middle east want jobs, it's not about democracy. Leastwise, I don't think so. Gerald Celente is correct. Riots in Greese, Spain, London, etc... and these people who riot are being called thugs, and enemies of the state??

sygh
16th September 2011, 04:46
I am sorry, it was a peaceful discussion before I came in. I feel the same way about the rich and poor, and it doesn't make any difference in the end, ya can't take it with you. However, you can leave it to your family, which doesn't necessarily mean you'll be born back into the fam.

Flash
16th September 2011, 04:56

Given that the world's wealth is divided so that 20% have 80% of it and 80% of the world's population make the most of the other 20%, the difference between what this Rothschild has and I have make the whole conversation about money rather vulgar.... if we all set our money free it would be a huge leap of faith and a giant step for mankind. Unfortunately the 20% are also imprisoned by the rat race ...

Update:
This might not be the best place for this but I wonder who else on the forum has worked for or knows/has known either a famous/infamous person and who has found them to be genuine and not the all consuming illuminati brethren we are led to believe? We might be guilty of judging by association here, which is not what we're about is it?

It is not 20% having the whole world wealth and 80% the crumbs but rather 7% having the world wealth and 93% the crumbs (take the bread, leave the crumbs).

Yes, I have known billionaires that were quite nice, but I was not in the altar of decision making. I was only the crumbs eater.

Fred Steeves
16th September 2011, 08:29
and what do you have to tell us about being a member of the Elite?

I could spin all kinds of whoppers with that one, and it's tempting, but I'll NEVER divulge the secrets of a sometimes employed carpenter...:hat:

Cheers,
Fred

spiritguide
16th September 2011, 09:44
The laws of the universe are constant and they do not ever change..... we must study them, understand them and respect them for what they are. Energy is constant it just changes from one form to another. Karma is good enough for me as this completes the energetic circle of you reap what you sow. When you live through the heart the word assassination and it's meaning is not part of your vocabulary any longer. IMHO

Peace! :peace:

Observer11
16th September 2011, 18:31

As far as I know they seed the important ones in to other families. Like how Winston Churchill was meant to have been the son of a Royal. They could be getting taken out all the time. Any car crash or death you see could be one of them and you'd never know.

[...]the karmic issues surroundings these ding dongs are going down[...]

That's based on the asumption that Karma applies to everybody. Without going wildly off topic and in to obscure subjects, not everyone is subject to reincarnation and karma in the way most are. Some know this and that's why they act the way they do. Others claim they can obtain this 'power' through magic(k) whilst others claim to have been granted it as a gift from one of the gods.

The people we talk about and the ones with real power behind them fall in to the above category or at least believe that they do. =]

From what i have learned in my studies and observations, this is partially true. Not that anyone can avoid Karma or the cause and effect of what they think - but - therein lies the key.. That, for example, just because you are "evil" or do "bad" things, does not prevent you from obtaining real estate, monetary wealth, and control, and seemingly "enjoying" it (using the term enjoy as a simple reference to the chemical high an emotion can bring weather high or low vibrationally)

The reason this can happen is as most of you all probably already know, the universe is no bias/has no judgement - and it will give you whatever you put you focus on. The powers that be simply have no shame in what they do and therefore have no guild or mental blocks that prevent them from putting all of there focus/magic into their reality.

However, i do believe their type of reality creation does have a point to which it can go no further and will eventually implode on itself, as the natural order of the universe is to spiral inwards to the center of gamma and evolve.

jorr lundstrom
17th September 2011, 00:07
I have thought about assasinating the HARRP faciity near me though....

Thats the spirit. Go for it. Yeah.