PDA

View Full Version : Eire Avalonuggets.

Lord Sidious
16th September 2011, 11:00
Ok, been speaking to Vinnie of TNS Radio.
http://tnsradio.com/
He is of the opinion that we could get a very large turnout for a workshop in ol Dublin town.
So, if you are in Eire or nearby, this will probably be a november event.
Those interested, please let me know in this thread and I will get back to you later on, once things are a bit more concrete.

finally there!!!
16th September 2011, 11:05
Whats the craic my lord?? you can count me in big time!!!!!! I use tir na soar regularly its a good site for info on Sovereignty and it opened my eyes to a lot of things just like Avalon did..And I'm nearly sure you put me onto it a while ago,so thanks a lot..
So does this mean ill be able the have a pint of the black stuff with the the lord???

Ria
16th September 2011, 12:36
It is a hop over to the UK?

ktlight
16th September 2011, 12:39
An hour away by air. What about videoing it, and more info so that I can make a decision.

Star1111
16th September 2011, 13:08
Ok, been speaking to Vinnie of TNS Radio.
http://tnsradio.com/
He is of the opinion that we could get a very large turnout for a workshop in ol Dublin town.
So, if you are in Eire or nearby, this will probably be a november event.
Those interested, please let me know in this thread and I will get back to you later on, once things are a bit more concrete.

M'Lord - if I can escape the world of corporate and if its not on the 11.11.11 (got something planned for THAT day) then I will fly over to Dublin, to be sure! Lots of if's there I know, but if (there I go again) I can juggle things about I will .............and I'll try very hard to do so. How exciting !!! :0

Lord Sidious
16th September 2011, 13:18
Whats the craic my lord?? you can count me in big time!!!!!! I use tir na soar regularly its a good site for info on Sovereignty and it opened my eyes to a lot of things just like Avalon did..And I'm nearly sure you put me onto it a while ago,so thanks a lot..
So does this mean ill be able the have a pint of the black stuff with the the lord???

The criac is this, my workshop is now known as The Control Paradigm.
The law is but a tool, we need to know whose tool it is, why they are using it and what their goals are.
And you can have guiness, I will have kilkenny.
Or Jack Daniels, but I don't drink much anymore.

We will even welcome the English! :p

Star1111
16th September 2011, 14:09

The criac is this, my workshop is now known as The Control Paradigm.
The law is but a tool, we need to know whose tool it is, why they are using it and what their goals are.
And you can have guiness, I will have kilkenny.
Or Jack Daniels, but I don't drink much anymore.

We will even welcome the English! :p

you will be glad you did! :)

GCS1103
16th September 2011, 14:37
When are you planning to have the workshop in Ireland? I will be in Dublin at a Bar Convention from Nov 6- Nov 12 with a bunch of people, and could stop by if you are going to be there during that time. Let me know when you have made definite plans.

Lord Sidious
16th September 2011, 14:48
When are you planning to have the workshop in Ireland? I will be in Dublin at a Bar Convention from Nov 6- Nov 12 with a bunch of people, and could stop by if you are going to be there during that time. Let me know when you have made definite plans.

It might be a few weeks after that, not sure yet.
But I will let you know.
Be great to have you at the Dublin event Goldie.

ktlight
16th September 2011, 14:54

But I will let you know.

When the organiser knows costs, please let us know.

Lord Sidious
16th September 2011, 15:03

But I will let you know.

I would say it will be 100 euro donation per individual.
All the costs are covered by me, hence me wanting a minimum number so it doesn't cost me to do this.

Billy
16th September 2011, 15:15
Wish i could attend Ma Lord, If more work comes my way i will see nearer the time. Has Vinnie anything to do with, The Game is up Lads ???

http://www.thegamesuplads.com/aboutsite.html

http://www.blankofireland.com/BOITWO2MB.pdf

Lord Sidious
16th September 2011, 15:18
Yes, Vinnie has been helping out behind the scenes.
Hope you can make it Billynugget.

ktlight
16th September 2011, 15:27

But I will let you know.

I would say it will be 100 euro donation per individual.
All the costs are covered by me, hence me wanting a minimum number so it doesn't cost me to do this.

With the itinerary, please.

finally there!!!
16th September 2011, 20:22
No guiness for me either,they are another company who sold their soul. the family it self are married into royalty and banking cartels,plus the keep letting people go from the brewery even though they make so much profit and if it wasn't for us Irish they wouldn't even be here today!!! I'm on the beamish or murphys or you can get some local stout in some bars.. I better start saving now but I'm sure its gonna be worth it.. Thanks for all the effort my Lord..

GCS1103
16th September 2011, 21:20
Rob-

I am going to make it to your seminar, whenever it is. Just let me know when you get the exact dates. I will be bringing some people with me too. We will be "The American" contingency.;)

Miller
16th September 2011, 21:26
Are you thinking about one day or two? And is UK definitely out of the question?

ktlight
16th September 2011, 21:55
LS, if you can come to UK, you could get from from/to Dublin to London and stay overnight in central London for around £225 approx. If the room were large enough, we could meet there for your talk, saving some expense. Would it be safe for you to come to UK?

Lisab
16th September 2011, 22:04
This could be a sign.I usually like a glass of red wine on a Friday night but tonight Im on the guinness!

Lord Sidious
17th September 2011, 03:15
Are you thinking about one day or two? And is UK definitely out of the question?

It will be an all day event saturday and sunday.
I am just going off now to present to my friend and time it, to make sure I have done this properly.

And I think the uk is out of the question, I couldn't even transfer planes last time.
So I will just give it a miss.

LS, if you can come to UK, you could get from from/to Dublin to London and stay overnight in central London for around £225 approx. If the room were large enough, we could meet there for your talk, saving some expense. Would it be safe for you to come to UK?

See above.

sygh
17th September 2011, 05:14
Wish i could attend Ma Lord, If more work comes my way i will see nearer the time. Has Vinnie anything to do with, The Game is up Lads ???

http://www.thegamesuplads.com/aboutsite.html

http://www.blankofireland.com/BOITWO2MB.pdf

I don''t want to owe you any money so, I won't use your name, just a round of applause for the nameless man. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Miller
17th September 2011, 12:38

It will be an all day event saturday and sunday.
I am just going off now to present to my friend and time it, to make sure I have done this properly.

And I think the uk is out of the question, I couldn't even transfer planes last time.
So I will just give it a miss.

See above.

The UK lets in all kinds of hooligans Rob, so what on earth have you been up to? Please PM if you can't post. In your reply to GCS103 you mention that you intend being in Dublin a few weeks after the middle of November. That puts your trip somewhere between Christmas and New Year...?

Lord Sidious
17th September 2011, 14:45
I put a lien on the state of western australia and the australian labor party.
They had the british labor party ''unofficially'' hold and deport me.
They then amended their immigration record so that I need a visa to enter.
I am aiming on the workshop being in Dublin for mid november.

Ria
17th September 2011, 15:17
The so called Conservative party are in, they might be less difficult.

Lord Sidious
17th September 2011, 15:44
The so called Conservative party are in, they might be less difficult.

It is now an immigration deal.
I am not willing to try, the last time I had a 21 hour trip back to Aus under arrest.

Ria
17th September 2011, 17:27
I am letting go, and putting this in the hands of the Creator.

Magic is eternal.
Bless you, in all that you do.
May the over light, of the universal wisdom infuse you always.
The sword of truth, bring peace and love in every step you take.

Ria
18th September 2011, 12:20
I am not committing my self as yet.
What are the possibilities of a cheep accommodation and flights for a group booking, from the UK.
and who's interested?
Of course having some dates would help.

Lord Sidious
18th September 2011, 12:23
I am working on the dates and stuff now.

Lord Sidious
25th September 2011, 16:41
Ok nuggets, on Monday, 26 September at 10pm GMT, I will be on Scottish Sovereign Gary's show talking about the workshops.
Go to this page
http://tnsradio.weebly.com/scot-sov.html
and click one of the green boxes. Left for high quality, right for lower if your internet speed isn't so fast.

aranuk
25th September 2011, 16:55
Are they the live buttons? So at 10pm Monday tomorrow I press one of the green boxes and that's it?

Stan

Adi
25th September 2011, 18:53
Hmmm, interesting.

Lord Sidious
25th September 2011, 19:13
Yeah, just press the play button on one green box and you will hear me there.
The show starts at 9, but I am on at 10 or just after.

Lord Sidious
26th September 2011, 20:22
Ok, I have just been announced as todays guest on the show.
I will be on soon.

Lord Sidious
26th September 2011, 21:04
Ok, going on very shortly.

Ineffable Hitchhiker
26th September 2011, 21:09
Is it appropriate to say good luck?

Ah heck, good luck Sidnugget.
Am all ears.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2r57tc9.gif

folotheflo
26th September 2011, 21:16
Ok, going on very shortly.

listening now, awesome bro, did'nt know you were so learned !

Miller
26th September 2011, 21:24
Hi Rob - listening now - thanks for the link . . . :)

Hey - what happened to the bird? The bird that was squawking all the way through and then suddenly stopped at 22:38? :(

shamanseeker
26th September 2011, 21:36
Hi Finally, am curious to know which royalty Guinness married into. Do you happen to know?
Thanks!

finally there!!!
26th September 2011, 22:45
HI shaman seeker, hope your well and maybe I was a little ahead of myself in that other post..from what I have read over time I know for certain that Amschel Mayor James Rothschild married Anita Patience Guinness. ok I know rothschild isn't actually a royal but somewhere along the line they crossed their bloodlines.
I dont bother giving that type of thing much energy any more because lets face it their all cut from the same cloth,but with enough research I bet you could find the royal connection maybe a secret child. they have been fraternizing with each other for century's.

finally there!!!
26th September 2011, 23:39
Great show rob you managed to keep me up;) Ill be looking forward to your presentation in November! Dublin wont be the same again :p

gigha
26th September 2011, 23:43
Great show perfect way to end
there all just Nuggets. :)

aranuk
26th September 2011, 23:44
Well done Rob! I heard ya! You were great son! Brought a wee tear tae ma ee!
AND you slipped in a plug for PA too!

Stan

Lord Sidious
26th September 2011, 23:49
Thanks people, was a bit of a job to get some of the concepts across as they are fairly esoteric, but meh, I do what I can.

Well done Rob! I heard ya! You were great son! Brought a wee tear tae ma ee!
AND you slipped in a plug for PA too!

Stan

Thanks Stanugget.
Of course I plug Avalon, I will do so to the audiences too.

Lord Sidious
1st October 2011, 11:40
Ok, here is the flyer I have just completed for the workshops.

Here is the link
http://tnsradio.weebly.com/scot-sov.html
to hear the show I was on talking about this.
Just look for the avatar and hit the play button.

Lord Sidious
3rd October 2011, 01:35
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31678-The-Control-Paradigm-Workshops.

Star1111
5th October 2011, 13:03
Lord Sid

I was in sunny Spain when you were doing your radio show so I missed it :(
Sounds to me from our fellow Avalonians that it went well though - good for you !
Hitting the avatar and listening doesn't work on this computer but I will try another one at another time to listen to it.
In terms of committing for the 19th and 20th November - seems VERY possible for me at the moment and I will let you know ASAP and whether I intend to bring anyone else
When do you need to know by?

Lord Sidious
5th October 2011, 13:19
Sorry to say Star, this is dead in the water.
I am going to cancel all the workshops due to a lack of support/interest.

Star1111
5th October 2011, 13:33
Sorry to say Star, this is dead in the water.
I am going to cancel all the workshops due to a lack of support/interest.

Deep sigh..............