PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Morning

Fred Steeves
16th September 2011, 18:10
Hi everyone, I had a very unexpected realization today, but first a little background. I spent the morning at my former friend Mike's bond hearing, wanting/needing to know that he's staying put right where he is. If you didn't catch the story it's here.Let Me Tell You The Story Of A Lost Soul, And Betrayal... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29723-Let-Me-Tell-You-The-Story-Of-A-Lost-Soul-And-Betrayal...) What unexpectedly struck me while sitting there waiting for Mike's case to come up was how emotional I became listening to people's stories before the judge on why bond should be raised or revoked for their person sitting in jail. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

I don't see auras as such, but at times can be very keen to energies in a room. You could cut the energy in that room with a dull knife. There were despondent, sobbing mothers there practically begging the judge to keep their baby boy in jail because of severe drug problems, which had of course lead straight to repeated, uncontrollable stealing. Spousal abuse with husbands that are unemployed because of the economy, are depressed, and vent their frustration by getting raving drunk and throwing violent temper tantrums against their families. On and on it goes. I sat there quietly in the back with tears in my eyes for much of the time. Maybe I'm just getting to be a big wuss or something, but especially when you're aware of the true source of much of this misery, it really hits home, atleast it did me.

So in this mind set I had a quiet, thoughtful, and emotional ride home, but there was an errand to run at the grocery store on the way. Now here's where it got really interesting. In the last year or so I've aquired the habit of looking for a glimpse into people eyes in passing in public, just to 'see'. To 'see' what I'm not quite sure, but most definately to 'see' something. In the melancholy and perceptive mood I was still in from the misery in the courtroom, I was doing this subconsciously out of habit, but not really thinking about it.

While just wheeling the cart absentmindedly around, and noticing all the other 'average' people just like me there, a sudden realization hit me right between the eyes out of nowhere. It was stunning...I WAS SURROUNDED BY ALLIES. Everybody around me was NOT just here to lead a dull, struggling life, and then die, too bad so sad. No! Whether these people were consciously aware of it or not, and most of course probably not, they were here for a most important reason, a mission. They were here to help, each in their very own and unique way, each carrying their very own special and invaluable piece of the puzzle from 'home'.

It's very difficult to put into words, but it was like the veil was thinned a little bit on purpose for just a few minutes, as if someone finally decided it was time to grant me just the smallest of a behind the scenes peak at just how overwhelming of an array of support we really have here in this unique time. If that experience in the store is a microcosm of what's going on behind the scenes on this whole planet, which I strongly feel it to be, then this is a situation that TPTW may not have seen coming. If not that then they have grossly overestimated their mind control schemes, because that's mere child's play when compared to the power of these magnificent beings we call humans, and the endless resources of infinite possibility. OOPS...Sorry guys...

Just thought I should share that with ya'll. I'm not claiming to be some grand visionary or anything, far from it. But, I know what I 'saw'.

Cheers,
Fred

P.S. Who knows, maybe I even have my former friend Mike to thank for this insight.

Lord Sidious
16th September 2011, 19:01
Remember Fred, when we pick a ''side'' we pick not just an ally, but an enemy too.
I try to help anyone, unless there is a good reason not to.
And all that chaos is only an externalisation of our internal corruption.
If we realise that and fix it, the rest auto corrects.

Heather2017
16th September 2011, 19:58
Very beautiful, Fred. Thanks for taking the time to relate your experiences.

I've been feeling more of a bond with my fellow humans lately and also like to make eye contact with them.

Infinite possibilities as we wake up more and more to our true selves.
:angel:

Love,
Heather

THIRDEYE
16th September 2011, 20:15
fred thankyou for this thread....i wanted to reenrate that i go to the market and open my energy field and really let myself feel other poeples energy...i really think its an exchange so to speak..as i have said in proir posts that ive met some really neat poeple who were opening up to my energy field and also there were people that didnt like what they were feeling because they wouldnt acknowlede what was emanating from me...i could also feel there energy as well...i think imo if you open yourself up and let poeple feel what emanates from you it is a message of pure light ...and i feel in letting energy flow we also feed the positive collective of love snd light....i also understand how you felt in court...i find myself more open to letting my emotions flow also ive shed a many of tears for my brothers and sisters of the world....love light and abundance...thirdeye...

PixieDust
16th September 2011, 20:20
thanks for sharing Fred :)

"...I've aquired the habit of looking for a glimpse into people eyes in passing in public, just to 'see'. To 'see' what I'm not quite sure, but most definately to 'see' something"

i do that too. the half smile/ grimaces always makes me laugh. when you make eye contact with someone but we're so closed in our little bubbles and they dont want to be rude they do the pressed lip smile thats like "im smiling to be nice but youre creepin me out!"

Also when driving, i drive a lot cause i live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive 30 minutes to get to a city, it hits me how many people go about their buisness blind to toher humans and their lives. I play a game where i imagine what the person in the car beside, in front, or behind me is like. why they're driving on the same road i am, where they're going or coming from, what their struggles or achievments are. stuff like that.

peace fred!

pickle
16th September 2011, 20:38
Thanks for that Fred, and the walking around looking in people's eyes is something I started to do a little while ago too - and yeah, it's weird when you see the 'caught on the hop half smile', but great when they look and give you a good old smile back. I love it, good on you!

Mike
16th September 2011, 20:41
great story, but i will dispute one thing: you're hardly "average", mate. i find the majority of your contributions to be exceptional. keep 'em comin Fred.

Seikou-Kishi
16th September 2011, 21:02
This is an amazing thread, Fred. It gave me the pulsing chills as I read it :D.

sandy
16th September 2011, 21:11
Bravo Fred!! I agree and do believe in what you experienced today :)

Fred Steeves
16th September 2011, 21:14
Hi all, just got back from a good couple hours of some fine, quality, menial labor meditation time. (No better method IMHO):) Glad to see that ya'll are relating to what I was trying to describe. Thank you much for your quality insights, as always! It's always kind of nerve racking to put yourself out there like that, for various reasons,:peep: but hey, if I can't trust you to give a fair hearing out, then who CAN I trust? Anyway, that gave a good opportunity to more solidify an add on thought I was tossing around earlier that wasn't quite ready to come out of the oven, so here goes: If the best the soul sucking parasites that we have allowed to mercilessly oppress us for so long have got now to keep us in 'the pen' is to maneuver heaps of miserable circumstances at us to keep us pre-occupied, thus maintaing our hearts and minds under lock and key, what is their NEXT move when those dark times merely begin to force the slaves into deeper and deeper levels of understanding? Hmmmmm?

Cheers,
Fred

aranuk
16th September 2011, 21:18
great story, but i will dispute one thing: you're hardly "average", mate. i find the majority of your contributions to be exceptional. keep 'em comin Fred.

I concur Chinaski, Fred ain't that average at all !

Stan

PS I think we all here at Avalon are AWESOME!

Fred Steeves
16th September 2011, 21:22
PS I think we all here at Avalon AWESOME!

A big high five on that one Stan, you guys rock, and I'm honored to be among you!!!

Cheers,
Fred

aranuk
16th September 2011, 21:25
I had an experience around 20 years ago which gave me a glimpse into a world without soul. The almost opposite what you found Fred. I posted it the other day on the thread about "What are your unusual experiences" http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14275-What-Is-Your-Unusual-Experience-Story/page12 My post is 230#

Stan

Carmen
16th September 2011, 21:43
Great story friend. You painted such a vivid picture in words, of what you experienced. Those tender reflective moments that allow us a glimpse into the Real Selves, the oneness behind the personality. No one can 'reason' us out of those experiences. We remember them always. And to know that everyone is doing the best they know how to make a life for themselves, however misguided it may appear to be from the outside. We are all a product of our upbringing, the beliefs of our parents and the society we grow up in. We do the best we can with what we have. The miracle is that people do wake up, in spite of the system, the mind control. The human spirit is very strong and it is getting stronger.

Love to All

Carmen

Argos
16th September 2011, 23:17
Thanks, Fred, for another good post. I think you've hit upon something here.

It seems as though to look deep within ourselves, we must first look deep within others. What we then see in the people around us reflects back and illuminates the shadowy recesses of our own being, helping us to know ourselves better.

Might it also shed some light on the importance of treating each other with courtesy in our daily travels and on doing to others as we would have them do to us?

Loveisall21
17th September 2011, 00:06
Thanks for sharing your experience Fred. I totally get what you were trying to express in describing your experience because I had a very similar experience about ten years ago.

So since you put yourself out there telling your story about the wonder of “ordinary people” I will tell mine.

I was driving to the grocery store by myself on a grey fall day and I too was feeling this low grade melancholia. I had a cd in and a track I particularly like came on so I turned it up. As I’m driving along I went into that sort of hypnotic state that one sometimes goes in when they know the route really well. I wasn’t really thinking anything just listening to the music when I happened to look out the window at some people walking along the street. All of the sudden I seemed to go into this altered state of consciousness where I wasn’t seeing them as I normally see strangers which I confess is usually without much feeling unless I happen to share a smile with someone.

Suddenly I saw how incredibly precious they were. Everyone I passed and looked at was incredibly spiritually beautiful. There was this underlying nobility to everyone. And it didn’t matter if they were young or old, fat or thin, rich or poor, respectable looking business man or gang banger. They all had this inner glow.

The feeling I had was like a mother looking into the face of her precious newborn times 100. Behind the façade of their physicality was this beloved tenderness. By now I’m crying and a thought swam through my head – this is how God sees us._ What was so heart breaking and beautiful at the same time was that none of these people had any idea whatsoever of who they really were – are. And I doubt know how much they are loved.

By the time I arrived in the grocery store parking lot my normal state of consciousness returned which was disappointing but I sent up a prayer of thanks for an amazing experience that will always stay with me. I’ll never be able to do this story justice with words because the feelings I had beholding these “ordinary people” was beyond words.

Here is the song that was the soundtrack to that experience. Every time I listen to it I’m able to go back to the experience to some degree.

Uq_Kqy_yRKY

Carmody
17th September 2011, 01:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1J6TFHCevg

aranuk
17th September 2011, 01:26

Carmody that says it all

Stan

Ernie Nemeth
17th September 2011, 01:34
Ah, Fred, you are such a unique individual - as is everyone else.

Lord Sidious
17th September 2011, 02:32
Hi all, just got back from a good couple hours of some fine, quality, menial labor meditation time. (No better method IMHO):) Glad to see that ya'll are relating to what I was trying to describe. Thank you much for your quality insights, as always! It's always kind of nerve racking to put yourself out there like that, for various reasons,:peep: but hey, if I can't trust you to give a fair hearing out, then who CAN I trust? Anyway, that gave a good opportunity to more solidify an add on thought I was tossing around earlier that wasn't quite ready to come out of the oven, so here goes: If the best the soul sucking parasites that we have allowed to mercilessly oppress us for so long have got now to keep us in 'the pen' is to maneuver heaps of miserable circumstances at us to keep us pre-occupied, thus maintaing our hearts and minds under lock and key, what is their NEXT move when those dark times merely begin to force the slaves into deeper and deeper levels of understanding? Hmmmmm?

Cheers,
Fred

That is where they are at now.
The tighter you grip, the faster the soap slips from your grasp.
And finding that balance can be very hard.

Let's get that out in the open.

mosquito
17th September 2011, 02:40
Thanks Fred, a beautiful story.
The same happened to me when my first wife did 6 months in prison. I went to visit her every 2 weeks, which was the maximum allowed, and it was a trying experience. First of all the 2 hour drive there, then the depressing energy of the prison, then 2 hours back home. I was fortunate in that I was comparatively wealthy at the time, but other families were less so. And this is waht struck me. Every fortnight I'd see the same faces, people who had to endure the train journey then taxi ride from London, people from a sector of society which the BBC never bothers telling you about. And I found myself admiring these people, people who, despite their straitened circumstances came to visit their loved ones and provide them with moral support and love.

TWINCANS
17th September 2011, 02:55
Fred, You ARE a visionary. To see that we are all magnificent, divinely powerful, infinitely creative galactic beings is a beautiful vision imo. Thank you for that. As to what them bad guys are planning next, pshaw. Keep those visions coming and they won't have a chance. :peace:

Mad Hatter
17th September 2011, 05:49
Hi Fred S,

Thanks for putting this out there. I have always loved and believed the expression 'the eyes are the windows of the soul' so have pretty much been attempting that type of connection for most of my life, with I might add very little sucess. However, I have noticed a dramatic increase in, shall we say hit rate, over the last decade. The beginning of this coincided with when I opted to give up a high flying IT career to swap roles and play mister mom for my then brand new daughters.

I can't say whether it was because of being amongst a bunch of new mothers with the associated hightened sensitivities that are part and parcel of looking after little people but I was awestruck at what seemed frequently like instantaneous mental connection upon eye contact. Maybe the novelty of a stay at home dad in their midst required that I needed to be probed more deeply for intent I cannot be sure.

This experience however led me to carry on the practice a lot more regularly, especially whilst driving. I have found a lot more success, or I should say acknowledgement of the encounter from the other party when I don't make the lazy mistake of looking at them as an object.

This is going to sound weird but whatever...some may have gathererd fom my previous posts that I'm a bit of a petrol head, full blown really, so I have the habit of pulling up behind certain types of vehicles at lights making eye contact with the driver in the mirror and expressing (transmitting?) the thought nice car.

Well on at least half a dozen occasions now over the aforementioned decade, very much to my suprise, I have received responses which have led to short conversations with the person in front, whilst waiting for a change of lights, on a subject matter both parties have obviously been very fond of.

So what I'm effectively trying to say here is keep doing what your doing and at the same time mentally put out a really heartfelt 'hello' and I think you will be pleasantly suprised and quite often amused by some of what you get back.

Of course I could simply be losing my marbles but they do say you are not supposed to keep them all in one bag. ;)

cheers all

Ernie Nemeth
17th September 2011, 06:16
Mad Hatter,

oops, one rolled over here but don't worry, I'll keep it safe, it's such a beauty, I'll cherish it, and if you see any of mine, well, you'll know what to do

Fred Steeves
17th September 2011, 10:56
By the time I arrived in the grocery store parking lot my normal state of consciousness returned which was disappointing but I sent up a prayer of thanks for an amazing experience that will always stay with me. I’ll never be able to do this story justice with words because the feelings I had beholding these “ordinary people” was beyond words.

Here is the song that was the soundtrack to that experience. Every time I listen to it I’m able to go back to the experience to some degree.

Uq_Kqy_yRKY

Hi Loveisall, thank you for pointing out something very important I've overlooked from the experience, to offer a prayer of thanks. I just did. Also, that's a great song, kind of haunting in a way, never heard it before. What a great soundtrack to go with your experience, almost like it was scripted for the event. I felt like I was sitting right there in the passenger's seat with ya.

I don't think I'll ever read Castenada quite the same way again, maybe this is similar in nature to the heightened state of awareness he describes. And hey, apparently you don't even need a whack on the back from Don Juan...LOL...

Thanks for sharing that!

Cheers,
Fred

Fred Steeves
17th September 2011, 11:30
If the best the soul sucking parasites that we have allowed to mercilessly oppress us for so long have got now to keep us in 'the pen' is to maneuver heaps of miserable circumstances at us to keep us pre-occupied, thus maintaing our hearts and minds under lock and key, what is their NEXT move when those dark times merely begin to force the slaves into deeper and deeper levels of understanding? Hmmmmm?

Cheers,
Fred

That is where they are at now.
The tighter you grip, the faster the soap slips from your grasp.
And finding that balance can be very hard.

Let's get that out in the open.

Not trying to bump my own thread, I just don't know how to fit multiple quotes into one post.:fie: No doubt Rob, you said it all there brother in both comments, nothing to ad. And yes, Carmody has come up with yet another visual post that hits the nail right on the head...I don't know where he finds these gems, but keep em coming bro.

Cheers,
Fred

Loveisall21
17th September 2011, 16:54
Maybe this new higher vibrational energy people are always talking about coming in will allow for more and more people to have experiences like this. If that were to happen I could see how the world could change for the better very rapidly.

jagman
17th September 2011, 18:25
Hi Fred, Very interesting post. Sometimes when I go to my local shoping centers or walmart I set on the smoking benches and observe people. Its amazing what you will see and hear! Anyway Fred thanks for the post. A few years back I got a traffic ticket so I attended court and i found it
fascinating .

I had the money to pay my fine that night but I decided to ask the judge if i could pay it in payments
because it was just so interesting. Anyway very thought provoking post Fred!