PDA

View Full Version : A Journey to Mount Shasta

TelosianEmbrace
21st September 2011, 14:32
I have been entertaining the thought of a visit to Mount Shasta for a number of years now. I remember a few years ago when I chose another destination over Mount Shasta that I received a telepathic note of disappointment. I feel the inhabitants of Telos could be expecting me, and would not want to let them down!
I notice there have been two or three threads on Mount Shasta, and some posters are and have been regular visitors to the mountain. I would like to spend a few weeks walking on and travelling around the mountain, and am seeking general information such as the best places for accommodation, best time of year to visit, best places to go, eg. Panther Meadows. Perhaps even looking at rental cars. I would be flying over from Australia. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Guy

Marianne
21st September 2011, 14:38
Guy,

I don't have any info on Mt. Shasta, but am giving your thread a bump, because it's so exciting that you are planning this trip!

Marianne

Cjay
21st September 2011, 15:31
Sound's like a great trip, Guy. It's a wonderful place to visit.

Calz
21st September 2011, 15:37
Only place in California I have been is LAX.

That said ... the *only* crystal I have ever gotten over the internet was from the crystal shop in Mount Shasta (a Lemurian Seed Crystal) and I was *not* disappointed.

Allegedly there are older (much older) races and cultures beneath ... perhaps Lemurian.

2 cents worth IMHO

johnf
21st September 2011, 15:49
I lived in mount Shasta for three months. I had a contact living there in his van outside a friends house, and he set me up with a person who had a camper shell behind her house. It was very intense since I didn't have much money when i arrived , but on top of that it seems that thoughts manifest faster in that area than they do elsewhere. There is a community of people who move out of the houses and apartments in the summer, and into tents etc. When I first arrived in 1993 the snow still came down fairly far down the mountain in may and I wasn't able to get past a certain observation point till like june. Because of colder winters and snow ins etc i would plan for the warmer or milder months as well as check on access up the mountain. Panther meadow is pretty much a must see. There are other "energy" spots all around the area, my favorite being castle crags. I would definitely try to arrange for a hike or two in that area, i believe the place my friend took me was west of the actual crags, which are a short drive south of Shasta city off of I5 . Have fun!

applepie
21st September 2011, 16:13
Here is a list of accommodations suggested by Amorah Quin Yan

http://www.amorahquanyin.com/lodging.html

TelosianEmbrace
21st September 2011, 21:58
Marianne, life's to be lived! I want to give myself every opportunity to find answers.
Calz and John, thanks for your stories and advice.

Here is a list of accommodations suggested by Amorah Quin Yan

http://www.amorahquanyin.com/lodging.html
This is the sort of info I'm looking for.

Maia Gabrial
21st September 2011, 22:12
TelosianEmbrace,
Be prepared to see many orbs and ascended masters. And I've heard many ufo's are around that area, too. Maybe you can go to Gilliland's ECETI Ranch....I hear it's the place to be...

bearcow
21st September 2011, 22:28
Perhaps even looking at rental cars.

it is a must if you are going to shasta, it's been ten years since i have been there, back then there were no cab companies for 60 miles.

Darla Ken Pearce
21st September 2011, 23:26
The best place to fly into from Australia would be Sacramento. It's a few hours drive but it's the largest major city nearest Shasta at least on the California side. You could rent a car at the airport and get the most economical rates for both your flight and vehicle. The list others posted covers accomodations ~ the closer to Mt. Shasta the better to enjoy it. While Winter may be more difficult, it's the cheapest time of year to go there and there are far less people then, too. I have a picture of the entrance to Telos but not everyone can enter. Even if you know what to look for ~ You must have a pure heart.

Normally Angels block the entrance which are sealed up tightly and we are all very transparent to them. They can see our hearts and they know who can enter or not. ~ It's always worth a try if you think you might be ready. These Telos higher beings will be joining us out here soon, so not to worry ; ) xoxox

MargueriteBee
22nd September 2011, 00:46
When ever I go visit in California I stop at the Hi Lo Motel in Weed, just north of Mount Shasta City. The price is right and the restaurant is pretty good. I think Weed is closer to the mountain. last time there was a year ago and a single room was $57.00.

The turn off for Crater Lake is at Weed, Hiway 97. Then you could keep going north and wind up at the Eceti Ranch is Trout Lake in Washington and see Mount Adams and the UFOs!

By the way when you leave the Sacramento Airport turn north on Interstate 5 towards Redding. Mount Shasta is an hour north of Redding.

TelosianEmbrace
22nd September 2011, 05:26
Darla, hi. you have a picture of the (an) entrance to Telos? I'd love to see it. Just to form a link with it.. to imagine myself standing there, knocking, twiddling my fingers, shouting at it. "Hey, let me in! It's too tough out here. So many people are just plain nasty. I want to go home. Now!" Yup. Then will come sitting there for hours, maybe days. Then, finally, on the day of my departure, I'll return for a quick goodbye, and the door will open.;)
I know soon they will be joining us, it's just that if an opportunity arises, I'll take it.

The best place to fly into from Australia would be Sacramento. It's a few hours drive but it's the largest major city nearest Shasta at least on the California side. You could rent a car at the airport and get the most economical rates for both your flight and vehicle. The list others posted covers accomodations ~ the closer to Mt. Shasta the better to enjoy it. While Winter may be more difficult, it's the cheapest time of year to go there and there are far less people then, too. I have a picture of the entrance to Telos but not everyone can enter. Even if you know what to look for ~ You must have a pure heart.

Normally Angels block the entrance which are sealed up tightly and we are all very transparent to them. They can see our hearts and they know who can enter or not. ~ It's always worth a try if you think you might be ready. These Telos higher beings will be joining us out here soon, so not to worry ; ) xoxox

Darla Ken Pearce
22nd September 2011, 13:10
Okay, sweetheart:

The Entrance to Telos and Mount Shasta is in a video I made about my life called, "My Spirit Song." After much research, I've found that the very best place to hide so-called "secrets" is out in plain sight but not everyone can find it ~ it's too easy. My Angels and Guides wouldn't let me just post it out there to be mocked or ridiculed, anymore, so it's intermingled here with other important images we all share.

We have all seen this entrance to Telos before and can recognize it ~ by asking our own Angels and Guides to remember and then, it will literally jump out at you and you will be able to remember in an instant. It's kind of like my own little mini-quest included here.

There are a lot of symbolic images ~ and My Spirit Song is about 14 minutes long, so you have to pay close attention or you will miss it. When I am out-of-tune ~ so-to-speak, even I can easily miss it and I put it here as a clue for everyone. So you may have to watch it a few times to see it and absorb it.

Once you see it, you will get a little "thrill" in your heart and know what it is for sure. We are ALL directly connected to those higher realm beings of Telos and Agartha but we've simply forgotten our own historic past for the most part.

Please know that when something lives in our external world, it also lives within us. In our own body and heart is a mini-Telos, a mini-Mount Shasta ~ we've simply forgotten this part of ourselves; who we are and what we are doing here but it will come back to us ~ these memories if we ask and are open to receive them.

Remember that each of us is DIVINE AND INFINITE AND OMNIPRESENT. Yes, each of us is multi-dimensional and we are living many lives and "presences" in all areas of the past, present, and future even at this moment.

So it's like a part of us can always "ASK TO REMEMBER" because we are really there now if you can imagine it and make this little leap of faith that it is so. You're there. You already know all of this on a basic, intrinstic level in spirit.

It's time to bring this full circle now and we do it through remembrance. A difficult concept at first but one that will become very familiar and all knowing to each of us very soon now as all these things are coming into our own new consciousness again as in days long past prior to our Earth experience and duality concepts took firm hold in our minds. Now we are brining our spiritual & etheric parts into line with our physical body and mind. That's the transformation.

Unity of purpose now coming into our own perceptions and consciousness combining all the various parts of ourselves as never possible prior to this moment in time.

As it does and our consciousness gets fuller and comes on line ~ Then everything suddenly makes sense and fits together as never before. If we are open and allow this transformation to happen without placing our normal 3D barriers against our true "knowing." We actually don't require plane tickets and accomodations either to go to Mount Shasta at any time ~ as we are already "there." If you can imagine.

We are not just sitting here discussing this on Avalon, a part of us and our hearts also lives within Mount Shasta right now, too.

Take a deep breath and think about this. Imagine it.

If you will "allow it." It's a choice. We can make this connection at any moment in time or out of it. You see, there is no real SEPARATION ~ that's an illusion. And so it is...

Much love! xoxoxox

hw45Kz___qQ

Cjay
22nd September 2011, 14:11
The best place to fly into from Australia would be Sacramento.

There are no flights from Australia to Sacramento. We must go through San Francisco or Los Angeles as that's where the nazis are who take our thumb prints and vegemite (homeland security a.k.a. immigration). San Fran is much closer to Shasta than L.A.

Marianne
22nd September 2011, 14:26
Cjay, do they really take your vegemite? That's just cruel.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

sorry, back to topic now.

Moonwish - I like Marmite too--it's one we can find easily in the U.S., but I also like Vegemite. Maybe we should start a recipe thread with ways to use them!

DNA
23rd September 2011, 09:40
I started this thread a while back. I learned a few things.
The origins of mount shasta (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23237-The-origins-of-mount-shasta)

Moonwish
23rd September 2011, 10:43
sad to say, but Marmite is better. Less salty.

TelosianEmbrace
23rd September 2011, 11:57
www.lemurianconnection.com/about-lemuria-and-telos/
Why did I cry? I was reading the story as received through Geraldine Innocenti (1/3rd way down page) about the actions of the Priests of Lemuria when the continent went beneath the waves. As I was doing so, tears began to roll down my cheeks, sobs rose unbidden to my lips. 'Why is this happening?' I thought to myself. For the sake of the well being of the people in transition from this life, for an easier journey, the priests of Lemuria gathered with the people and sang the tune we now know as Auld Lang Syne. As the continent fell and the waves engulfed that beautiful, peaceful land, I was one of those priests who raised his voice in song. Can you imagine? The end of an era, of all that was dear to me, the end of everything I knew and the fall into ignorance for the Lord only knew how long. Yet together, we faced the uncertain future of our souls' journey.
Adama, Adama, bright Priest, brother, friend. You chose the high road. You saved our people's heritage, our culture, our wisdom. I wonder if you can forgive me for choosing my path. I have lived many lifetimes in illusion since the fall of our bright land, rallying and guiding the wayfarers through incarnation after incarnation. My soul has been born as Inuit, American Indian, South American, islander, Australian aborigine, a cycle of births ringing the Fallen Land. How soon? How soon will I look upon you again, and reclaim my rightful position amongst our people?

Marianne
23rd September 2011, 12:45
Hi Guy,

I too feel a deep connection to Mu, and have for many years. I don't have any specific memories, but just an overwhelming feeling of belonging there. My flower essence teacher is connected as well, and I have read in some flower essence books that Lemuria is where nature spirits/elementals first came to inhabit plants. The flowers, being the highest expression of the plant, were first used there to help balance the systems of humans.

Here's some info on Lemuria for anyone not familiar with it:

An article at Crystalinks:
http://www.crystalinks.com/lemuria.html

Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent)

The Lost Lemuria by W. Scott-Elliot (1904):
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/tll/index.htm

All love,
Marianne