PDA

View Full Version : Avalon

lightwalker
16th June 2010, 11:05
AVALON

I share this with you......

We can now focus on something that's never been done before and we can recognize that this oil spill is our GIFT and opportunity to bring forth and create an event of even grander proportions than this piddling little oil spill. And that is a NEW AVALON a NEW EARTH. It doesn't really take that much to do.

There is a lot that ONE person can do and that is to start by envisioning the Earth that you want to live on. Share this with yourself and others over and over and over again and again.....A NEW EARTH. Envision your NEW WORLD,
your HEAVEN ON EARTH, your AVALON.

Don't stop ! Breathe a NEW WORLD every moment. In Breath Out Breath See how beautiful and awesome our New Mother Earth is. Celebrate her birthday every day. Celebrate Our New World ! Celebrate Avalon !

Just realize that you are creating something that has never been ever done before in all of creation.

"Turn on your heartlight.....let it shine where ever you go."

Celebrate ! Celebrate ! Celebrate ! (did I say celebrate?)

See that heartlight eminating from every man, woman and child that you see today.
See yourself in joyous celebration in all the "downtown" Avalon Centers. Imagine every shopping mall a mini Avalon. When you get in your car buckle up in your AVALON TAXI. Rename your town AVALON. And then go beyond that in your imagination.

This is not about fixing. This is about CREATING.

Remember.... We are the Earth, We are the oil spill. We are the gushing forth of a new and magnificent place.

I'd like to call it Avalon. But call it what you will. It exists already.

lightwalker

NewParadigmGuy
16th June 2010, 12:30
OH! I can see it taking shape as the old earth melts away:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3612/goldenearth.jpg

HURRITT ENYETO
16th June 2010, 13:13
Lightwalker, Your on my wavelength dude, if people just realised that we all co create our existence here we could literally change our reality. Thats what bothers me about doomsday 2012 sayers, if enough people belive it we will make it happen, lets make the world a better place for all the animals (that includes us) Take care all :0

Steven
16th June 2010, 13:17
Awesome! It is joy to see more members awaken to the reality of creation by consciousness. Spread the word and keep your focus, clear and simple. Your own symbolism inner language is powerful to communicate with Creation.

Namaste, Steven

watchZEITGEISTnow
16th June 2010, 13:48
I dig this!

Fredkc
16th June 2010, 13:55
Your own symbolism inner language is powerful to communicate with Creation.

Thanks for that, Steven

illuminate
16th June 2010, 14:01
Celebrate ! Celebrate ! Celebrate ! (did I say celebrate?)

This is not about fixing. This is about CREATING.

Thank you for this beauty!
And CELEBRATE it is :peace:

Love to us all

truthseekerdan
16th June 2010, 16:00
A New Earth: We are Awakening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OBG7GjGHOc&feature=related

kriya
16th June 2010, 17:11
Thank you for your beautiful message lightwalker.:hug:

Love,

Kriya