PDA

View Full Version : Richard Hoagland

Pages : [1] 2

tone3jaguar
16th June 2010, 19:47
This is a response to the information that Richard Hoagland stated on C2C in relation to the gas bubble under the Gulf. I am not a scientist, but I think my conclusions are accurate. If the are not please do not hesitate to post a rebuttal.

This bubble that he is talking about would be in the upper layers of the limestone. He said sea floor, but he was not talking about a bubble that is just sitting there at the bottom of the ocean in the water. If you ever take a look at the way that limestone is always layered, it is stratified. In other words it is never a consistent density or formation from each layer to the next.

For example, I live in Florida. I was schooled on the limestone formation layers underneath Florida when I was a golf course superintendent. There if you drilled only 1000 feet down you actually went through two sections where the limestone was a void or extremely porous.

The first open section that went under the entire souther tip of the state was the fresh water aquifer. That section was only a couple hundred feet down. The second section about 1000 feet down was the salt water aquifer that was connected to both the Atlantic ocean and also the Gulf.

So if they had drilled down 22,000 feet (about 4 miles) into the limestone, they would have gone through probably dozens of these various layers and densities of limestone. So you could imagine that this gas would be coming up from where the drill had gone into the oil field, up the drill hole, and into these less dense / porous layers of limestone.

This gas would then begin to fill that layer of limestone which could be tens of miles wide, if not hundreds. It would start to fill up that layer of limestone that is close to the surface with gas pressure.

This gas pressure would continue to build up and up and up. The layers of limestone above where the gas is building could possibly not be strong enough to contain the pressure that was building inside of this theoretical lower layer. The most probable result will be that the upper layers of lime holding the pressure in would continue to crack and release the pressure gradually.

The worst case would be that the pressure would reach a critical point and cause a huge sudden rupture in the lime. Or a gas explosion. Not an explosion of fire, more like an explosion like you had filled a gas cylinder with about 10 times to much pressure. So essentially the bottom of the ocean would explode. When this happened a huge quantity of gas would suddenly escape to the surface.

Just like in an Olympic diving pool, when you want to soften the surface tension of the water, you have bubblers that froth the surface of the pool. This would essentially happen over the surface of the Gulf. The width of the effected area would be dependent on how large of a section of the lime would let go if such an even happened.

Personally I think that this worst case stuff would only happen on a large scale like that if the limestone layers above the bubble where completely uniform in depth and strength. However, limestone does not work like that. It has weak areas and strong areas. It is more likely that the thinner weaker areas would let go in small sections which would drastically reduce the rate and violence of the relief of the gas pressure.

rosie
16th June 2010, 20:10
thanks tone3jaguar! So, it could actually become a big sink hole? After reading up on sinkholes and what cause's them, limestone is a big factor.

Hmmm, not good news. :(

Operator
16th June 2010, 21:05
I don't know which way to go with this .... but if limestone is porous then what is currently inside the holes ?

It is already under a tremendous amount of pressure (weight of seawater at that depth) ... if it is filled with something fluid ... that cannot be compressed.
So I don't see holes 'filling up' ...

In theory I see something like a U tube ... filled with liquid ... if you pressurize both legs evenly everything is stable ...
But if you remove pressure at one side ... the fluid comes gushing out and the effect is noticeable on the other leg ... whatever is causing the pressure will cave in ... !

So who knows where the other 'leg' of this giant U tube is :confused:

Majorion
16th June 2010, 21:25
Now Richard is going for the oil spill too eh?

Hah, give it two weeks and Wilcock will have a whole article about it, hell maybe he already does.

Northern Boy
18th June 2010, 14:46
Ok lets use common sense here if not just for a second . Natural gas is stored underground in limestone that is how they store it before it is shipped to to your Door . I know this my brother works for a large gas company in systems security. All over the gulf we have large reading of toxic and noxious gas`s and there is now reports of methane in the oil . Gas being in its natural form will always seek the path of least resistance when in a liquid so that being said if any pressure at all is reached it will gravitate to the an area where it can reach the surface where is that area the leaks . Hence Hoagland and Deagle are just spreading fear and its not working on me

Solace
18th June 2010, 15:02
Thank God, that some people have common sense! :cool:

Hoagland blew his last chance with his "Phobos Paper"... (quote: "it will knock your socks off")-->no, it didn't.

tone3jaguar
18th June 2010, 16:24
I don't know which way to go with this .... but if limestone is porous then what is currently inside the holes ?

It is already under a tremendous amount of pressure (weight of seawater at that depth) ... if it is filled with something fluid ... that cannot be compressed.
So I don't see holes 'filling up' ...

In theory I see something like a U tube ... filled with liquid ... if you pressurize both legs evenly everything is stable ...
But if you remove pressure at one side ... the fluid comes gushing out and the effect is noticeable on the other leg ... whatever is causing the pressure will cave in ... !

So who knows where the other 'leg' of this giant U tube is :confused:

More than likely, the pours where either filled with much lower pressure natural gas before that layer of lime was penetrated, or even fresh or salt water. The fresh water springs that appear in the Northern end of the state of Florida (Ex. Zepherhills) have clean water coming out of them because that water has been filtered through various layers of micro porous limestone. Like a hard rock filter for the water. It all depends on the geology of the region, what the conditions have been since the limestone was originally formed millions of years ago, and other factors that only a trained geologist could explain. Just the movement of water through the limestone alone over time will hollow our voids in it. This is what causes sink holes, and those caves that people dive in.

The pressure at one mile of depth in the ocean is some where in the neighborhood of 2200 psi or something like that. Most people think that water pressure at depth is related to both the volume of water present and also depth. In reality it is only effected by depth. You could have a straw that is one mile long filled with water standing strait up an it would have the same pressure at the bottom as a 10 foot wide pipe. The pressure of the gas coming out of the well is something like 50,000 psi. So the gas would force the water out, or add to the gas that was already there. I actually studied this aspect of fluid dynamics when I was learning how to design irrigation systems in school. You had to account for pressure increases caused by gravity when going down hill and put pressure reducers in line to compensate for it.

Ok lets use common sense here if not just for a second . Natural gas is stored underground in limestone that is how they store it before it is shipped to to your Door . I know this my brother works for a large gas company in systems security. All over the gulf we have large reading of toxic and noxious gas`s and there is now reports of methane in the oil . Gas being in its natural form will always seek the path of least resistance when in a liquid so that being said if any pressure at all is reached it will gravitate to the an area where it can reach the surface where is that area the leaks . Hence Hoagland and Deagle are just spreading fear and its not working on me

You are right, they do store it in natural underground voids in the limestone. However they do not store it there at 50-70 thousand PSI. That is where the danger is. I think that Deagle is off of his rocker and just pulls B.S. out of thin air and mixes it with just enough truth to keep listeners listening. On the other hand, Hoagland is a fringe science Maverick in my opinion. I do not believe that his sudden sea floor explosion followed by a Tsunami is accurate, however I also do not think that he would hang his ass out there on this information unless his intel was credible.

I would also like to add that I have a personal stake in what happens with this thing even more than most reading this forum. Why? Because if this tsunami theory where right, I would currently be living in the kill zone. My current location is about 7 miles from the Gulf Coast in Florida. I am on he upper west coast of Florida just south of the area known as Ocala. I have had very accurate precognative instincts in the past as to what I need to be doing in the near future in relation to my well being. At times I have had no idea why these urges would come and then later the reasons would reveal themselves after the fact. While I am concerned with the cluster **** in the gulf, nothing in my intuition is telling me that I should pack up and head north.

tone3jaguar
18th June 2010, 16:40
Here we go, from another thread on the topic. Here is some information that is seemingly tangent to Hoagland's Intel about the massive gas problem.

CLICK HERE FOR SCIENCE INFO ON MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF METHANE RELEASED INTO THE GULF (htthttp://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GULF_OIL_SPILL?SITE=1010WINS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULTp://)

Operator
18th June 2010, 16:54
I think the facts are quite simple and are mystified by far too difficult theories ...

If a steel or aluminum diving tank is filled with compressed air up to 200 bar or 2900 psi and you sink it to 100 feet of water the tank stays the same size and the pressure inside will still stay the same.
If you blow up a balloon at the surface and you drag it to 100 feet of water the volume decreases and the pressure rises. If you blow air in it at 100 feet and then let it surface the balloon will expand and
inside pressure decreases but the balloon will pop because it can't hold the volume ... So these are the principles.

If there is pressure under the ocean floor that we didn't bring there (like the diving tank) than the pressure must have built up by either a decreasing volume while gas is trapped in there (fluid/oil cannot be
compressed) or gas developed/increased in a fixed volume ...

Somehow there is either 1. a structure strong enough to withstand differences in pressure (like the diving tank) or 2. there was a balance between gas pressure pushing up and the weight of water pushing down.

case 1. is like turning a diving tank valve open ... the tank does not implode or so (It will get cold dramatically by the dropping pressure b.t.w.).
case 2. is more serious due to the imbalance that will affect the root cause for the pressure built up to respond .. in this case the weight of seawater or landmass somewhere else ...

So apart from the toxicity of all the stuff coming into our environment it's mostly case nr. 2 that I would be concerned about.

I keep in mind that in the north of the Netherlands some houses get cracks in the walls because land is somewhat sinking due to natural gas extraction from below.
So also not theory ... but fact !

tone3jaguar
18th June 2010, 18:00
Somehow there is either 1. a structure strong enough to withstand differences in pressure (like the diving tank) or 2. there was a balance between gas pressure pushing up and the weight of water pushing down.

Lets say that Hoagland's intel that the pipe is ruptured 1000 feet beneath the surface is accurate. In between the top layer of limestone and that 1000 foot pipe rupture there could be multiple layers of limestone that vary in thickness and density. There could very easily be a very thick limestone layer that is non-pourous between the surface of the sea floor and that one thousand foot depth. There could even be more than one of these.

There is most probably also one or more layers of limestone sandwiched between these higher density strong layers that could fill with gas or oil or both under pressure. Therefore, the answer is yes. The diving tank walls you are referring to would be the higher density limestone that is more than likely above what ever lower density layer is filling with pressure. This is how the oil is seeping out of the sea floor miles from the well head. It is traveling laterally beneath the surface in one of these lower density layers and finding weak spots in the upper layer to come out of. Just like fresh water aquifers and springs.

EDIT: In addition, the pipe may have ruptured beneath the surface at that approximate 1000 foot depth as a direct result of that section of pipe being surrounded by a lower density limestone layer, or even a layer or clay or sand!

Bomack
26th August 2010, 19:48
Due to many recent UFO sightings that are making international headlines, RICHARD C. HOAGLAND ex-NASA OFFICIAL, is now giving us a warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioxz3DHcGss

I agree . . .

Moemers
26th August 2010, 20:22
I can't get enough of reading about Black Technologies. Damn.

wynderer
26th August 2010, 22:16
Hi Bomack -- i just posted the same video [same audio, but i think the visuals were different} in the thread 'False flag disclosure soon' -- i agree also -- but maybe the plus side of this is that the NWO knows that non-NWO benevolent or neutral ETs are here & are being seen, & the false disclosure is an attempt at damage control before the fact

i've never understood why so many people think governments or other parts of the military-industrial complex have to say 'ETs are here' in order for it to be true -- that good ole human 'Give your power away to someone higher up on the pyramid,' i guess

Hiram
30th August 2010, 23:08
Yes, Wynderer, This artificial "disclosure", if it happens, will be in order to trump any genuine disclosure. Of course, we must never forget that the phenomenon itself...seems to be the one setting the schedule for disclosure. They have manifested here and there...but it must be surmised, that full disclosure at this moment would be like taking a cake out of the oven before its cooked.

Its still baking. When the student is ready the master appears. When we are ready, our true nature will be revealed to us, and then the even greater mysteries will be unlocked.

I look forward to that moment.

At some point, in order to survive the baby bird has to jump out of its nest. Its a dangerous and exciting moment. A moment in which everything is wrapped up. Destruction and triumph, failure and absolute glory are in that moment. Our moment fast approaches. Despite all you see that is negative, this is the best time to be alive.

NeoEmc2
22nd October 2010, 20:27
Good radio show on Coast to Coast with Richard Hoagland. Took place on Sept 30th 2010.

He makes some very good points.

Enjoy

7sfjEkYX5Ek

-Cr0P3dYkbY

Urr6_HfjoiM

YaSURuWcPmg

lbVWELO8Rco

LjEyOFLwQq0

truthseekerdan
22nd October 2010, 21:11
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6575-Alien-Invasion-planned-for-Oct-2010&p=58227&viewfull=1#post58227

Menkaure
23rd October 2010, 02:27
Thank you........... Great Stuff!

truthseekerdan
29th October 2010, 03:35
Richard C. Hoagland on Coast To Coast [Oct. 27, 2010] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e03TbBhMkk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e03TbBhMkk

truthseekerdan
29th October 2010, 14:32
Richard C. Hoagland discussed the decades of NASA deception. Since its inception NASA has been a division of the Department of Defense and is not authorized to disclose any information without the ultimate consent of the Executive Branch: The President / The White House. Therefore, NASA is not a civilian agency; it is a military agency. The only difference is that their craft do not carry guns. Astronauts are not only heroes, but are also victims who have been forced to forgot what they saw on the Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5fZiZRgFMA

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=03A315961D147807

truthseekerdan
3rd November 2010, 03:51
Coast to Coast (Nov 1, 2010) - *Short* HOAGLAND Update (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypHzHGn0H0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypHzHGn0H0

truthseekerdan
8th November 2010, 02:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emQS6lKi2u4

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emQS6lKi2u4

MariaDine
8th November 2010, 10:16
:p:(:attention: .........the leaks, the fueltank cracks.......these ships are »old»........ to many flights. They should have been taken out, already.

Some new ones are needed !

...and some new photographic equipment too, so it seems !!! :photo::pound: Ahahahah
---------------------------------------

Hum..........I forsee the Russians rescuing the american astronauts in space orbit ......:ph34r:

http://www.eurofora.net/images/russian_space_2010_calendar_galileo_evropa_400_01.jpg

truthseekerdan
5th December 2010, 05:28
Richard C. Hoagland's Take On NASA's ARSENIC LIFE Discovery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRcI8zj-iEw)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRcI8zj-iEw

Playlist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRcI8zj-iEw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

shiva777
5th December 2010, 19:47
it's all part of the NASA ritualistic practice...some interesting numerical correspondences

uRcI8zj-iEw&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRcI8zj-iEw&feature=related

shadowstalker
5th December 2010, 19:49
I will check this out soon

Ahkenaten
5th December 2010, 20:54
What is interesting to me is the careful way that the scientific team parsed their language when describing the 'discovery' of the arsenic-based life form in Mono Lake. They referred to the arsenic as having been 'substituted' for the carbon molecule. That raises the obvious question of - substituted by WHO? If you watch the press conference carefully you will see where this issue comes up and how the lead scientist in the project is very careful in her use of language there. I had thought at the time, and I said so somewhere on these threads - that I suspected that the 'discovery' actually was more of a mechanism for introducing the idea of a non-carbon based life form into the public consciousness.................and I wondered if perhaps a non-carbon based life form had been discovered elsewhere under certain conditions leading scientists to 'look' for such life-forms in the extreme conditions of Mono Lake. Anyway, Hoagland seems to be following my line of reasoning on this one that perhaps this discovery is a way to take baby-steps into the whole subject of non-carbon (extraterrestrial) life forms and discoveries of such life elsewhere.

Swami
5th December 2010, 21:02
Other than light, what else could fuel life? Chemosynthesis - Evolution deprived of the Sun's energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbpmJiI66wc

Ahkenaten
5th December 2010, 21:10
Thanks so much Swami for this post! Isn't this fantastic! Even more extraordinary than the quasi-living organisms found living in thermal hot springs and geysers in places like Yellowstone because there is no Sun!!

shadowstalker
5th December 2010, 21:42
Yes this is more drip, drip, drip.

jcocks
6th December 2010, 11:39
Yes this is more drip, drip, drip.

At least it's dripping. Give it time, and the drip will become a stream

shadowstalker
6th December 2010, 19:11
At least it's dripping. Give it time, and the drip will become a stream

No denying that, that's for sure.

neptuneforce
8th December 2010, 04:14
Drugs for everyone

truthseekerdan
5th January 2011, 07:00
C2C science advisor Richard C. Hoagland talked about the concept of disclosure and ET contact, as well as NASA and the space program. He referenced Arthur C . Clarke's books, such as 2010: The Year We Make Contact, and suggested that writers such as Clarke were using a kind of code to share inside information. Contact or disclosure has already taken place-- not the revealing of ET beings, but the remnants of their technology or machinery, he explained. He cited the Norway Spiral and Moscow Tetrahedron, which appeared on the same day at the end of 2009, as possible examples of this technology.

He also discussed the possibility that NASA has a secret space program. "I'm thinking that maybe some of the UFO traffic, those cables that Assange threatened to reveal, in fact has nothing to do with UFOs -- it's all about secret spacecraft," he said. Hoagland also analyzed the deeper theological implications of the Pope's new willingness to "baptize aliens," which suggests to him that the Church is aware that ETs are part of the human family.

gd56ILvQu8k

Playlist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd56ILvQu8k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

ktlight
1st April 2011, 22:02
Richard Hoagland – Hyperdimensional Hexagon

http://www.endalldisease.com/?p=3120

majapahit
7th April 2011, 03:47
03rd April 2011 AMSTERDAM
"Secret Space Programm'

Peter Levenda
Timothy Good
Richard Hoagland
Richard Dolan

here's a link to Hoaglands presentation concerning his Final Analysis
on the Dutch Argusoog Radio website, that made an audio mp3 of his presentation
(so you're missing his pictures)

with the use of Judy Booth's DATA
drjudywood.com

a Torsion Field ("Ether""Zero Point""Dark Matter") weapon must have been used to pulverize concrete, 'cold melt' steel, apart from the tower beams, specifically the engines (and door handles) of cars in a range of over a mile, and left paper intact (and also human beings overtaken by the dust cloud)

http://data.argusoog.org/radio/2011/ArgusoogRadio-20110317-ArendZeevat.mp3

Hoagland's analysis of Dr. Booth data

- the building fell 'freefall'
- the material (most concrete and a lot of steel) of the 2 towers 'disappeared'
- parked cars, in the wide surroundings, not hit by any collateral, were heavily damaged, burning, and their engines 'missing'
- paper, from an estimated 50,000 filing cabinets in the 2 towers, did not burn
- the 1 filing cabinet that was found heavily damaged with slags, in an ice cream shop at the bottom 1 of the towers, had the paper inside not burned
- undamaged paper is seen in between heavily damaged, burning, cars
- undamaged paper is seen in trees, not burning
- damaged & burning cars had most damage at the engine, a block of steel and/or alumnium
- firemen are seen walking 'through', what look like flames, these are Not flames, Not creating any heat, and fireman got used to walking through them
- a firetruck is seen, that 'lost its engine', and the alloy/steel ladder bent melted, with steel melt temperature being 2800 farenheid
- this firetruck has pristine paint just inches away from melted metal
- several cars / command cars, completely wasted for some part, and the remaining part in prinstine condition
- cars started burning, Not from the gas tank side, but from the engine side
- cars on one side of the street burst into flames, 'toasted', on the other side pristine, on a location a block away from the Towers, nothing physically, apart from dust, has reached these cars
- a total of 1400 cars were destroyed for miles in every direction
- Union Trust building oposite Tower 2, looks undmaged from the outside, and has 'cold melted' I-beam girders

for pictures peepers
a - very - educational tour of 911 'toasted cars': "DEW 5 Toasted Cars"

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html

this is not your normal ordinary physics, it's the result of a Black Ops Science Weapon

damage is not from heat
but from altered physics (induced by this weapon)

for answers to the physics that happened on 911 Hoagland turned to:
the - in some circles rather (in)famous hippie scientist (hated by his upset neighbours) - John Hutchison from hutchisoneffect.ca

who can, by tinkering, 'move' a butter knife, partly, in a block of aluminium
the same with a stick of wood
the same with a copper tube
(and is often - to his chagrin - visited by Black Ops personnel)

this 'tinkering' of Hutchison makes Hoagland come to the conclusion that a
'torsion field generator' weapon is used
by black ops, and most likely from an orbid in space

that took out the buildings and
it's torsion effect bounced to the 'line of sight' parking lot,
bouncing from buildings cladded with red granite (Egypt pyramid chambers)
and made these cars burn several blocks away, starting from the engine

EDIT:
Hoagland makes references to the russian scientists who pioneered the theory of torsion fields

I myself would like to add:
this is another hypothesis on the phenomenon mentioned by Judi Wood herself

that the explosions might have been caused by Black Ops Science Mini Nukes (as concluded by this scientist whose name escapes me at the moment), or an 'energy weapon', following the observation that

"A huge steel beam from the south tower falters, turns to “dust” and blows away.", the 4 pics down the middle of

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm

of course, Hoagland thinks he can claim he is the only one who is ultimately right ..

.. because his ego reassuringly told him that
:cool:
.. and who knows

this is though a very good analysis of Judy Booth's research, who should receive most of the credit for her - very - extensive research (& her obvious tenacity)

http://web.me.com/groundcrews2/Ground_Crews/Home_files/droppedImage_1.jpg

Calz
7th April 2011, 17:39
03rd April 2011 AMSTERDAM
"Secret Space Programm'

Peter Levenda
Timothy Good
Richard Hoagland
Richard Dolan

here's a link to Hoaglands presentation concerning his Final Analysis
on the Dutch Argusoog Radio website, that made an audio mp3 of his presentation
(so you're missing his pictures)

with the use of Judy Booth's DATA
drjudywood.com

Judy Wood's data (best I have seen) combined with these speakers ... whoa.

FINALLY ... finally ... we are closing in on confirmable evidence of the many extraordinary circumstances that happened on that day.

Would MOST DEFINITELY suggest visiting Judy Wood's site for the photos and view her dvd (posted in another thread).

http://www.drjudywood.com/

want to go deeper?

http://www.thehutchisoneffect.com/

cloud9
27th May 2011, 02:22
This is the latest Coast to Coast show with a short interview with Richard Hoagland but I think it's really interesting, I would like to know avalonians take on this: the moon has more water inside than planet earth, Kennedy's real vision and comet Elenin (a ship?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9e4mtXSa4&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9e4mtXSa4

I'm sorry, I got youtube downloader and now I'm unable to link the video, can somebody help? I've tried several times and it didn't work.
Thank you

truthseekerdan
27th May 2011, 02:24
This is the latest Coast to Coast show with a short interview with Richard Hoagland but I think it's really interesting, I would like to know avalonians take on this: the moon has more water inside than planet earth, Kennedy's real vision and comet Elenin (a ship?).

-n9e4mtXSa4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9e4mtXSa4&feature=channel_video_title

Fixed... Thank you for posting it!

cloud9
27th May 2011, 02:26
Wow!!! that was really fast!

PurpleLama
27th May 2011, 03:27
If elenin is a ship it HAS to be the one with the smoking deck and the margarita bar.

Thanks for the thread. Nice guy, Hoagland.

astrid
27th May 2011, 03:36
thanks, listening now

A

Cidersomerset
27th May 2011, 15:54
Yes ! on last nights coast While George was interviewing Alex Jones , as a side issue this subject came up and George said N A S A got the data from Appollo 17 so the question must be asked why release the info now ?

Njord
27th May 2011, 16:34
Always a pleasure to listen to Hoagland.

Maybe the release of this information from NASA now, has something to do with China.
*China planning powerful carrier rocket for manned moon landing* (http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2011-03/03/c_13759948.htm)

But didn't this information about water found on the moon already come out in 2008, 2009 AND 2010?

Cidersomerset
27th May 2011, 16:44
Yes I remember something about it when they exploded the missile at one of the poles......(John Leare said at the time they were blowing up an old base , typical John who knows ? )

They announced then that they thought there might be more water than previously reported. Also didn't India or Japan have a probe up there at the time. memmory a bit sketchy can'nt

be bothered to look it up at the momment...........Steve.

cloud9
27th May 2011, 16:49
I was wondering how can they at this stage, meaning Elenin is still far away to conclude or suggest that it'spossibly a ship? Because has no tail? Also OnyxNight says the same...

Well, only thing I now is that these are certainly crazy times.

Gustav
27th May 2011, 17:01
Ok, so this interview was 2 days ago. Any updates on the report that would be coming out yesterday?

=== Added ===

News from daily mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1391249/Moon-water-earth-scientists-studying-1972-Apollo-samples.html)

Cidersomerset
27th May 2011, 17:17
See if this is better ... Take 2

Story By Kyle Daley 3 hours ago Friday 27 may 2011

The discovery was made by a Brown University undergrad who examined samples of melt inclusions—trapped magma within crystals—to measure the water levels. The results showed the content of the lunar magma was a 100 time higher than previously thought—about the same as samples taken on Earth.

The Carnegie Institution’s Erik Hauri, who led the research team, said that if the samples are consistent with the rest of the moon, it is “the best way to calculate how much water’s on the moon.”

Hauri’s findings have led researchers to believe that an impact from a large celestial object, about the size of a small planet, that formed the moon was either much hotter or cooler than first thought.

If the impact was hotter than first thought, rocks could have boiled and in the process created a temporary atmosphere where the Earth and the moon would have exchanged water through their gravitational pull. However, if the impact was a cooler one, then materials that didn’t boil—including water—could have been locked into the moon’s core.

In 2010 NASA discovered water on the lunar surface by shooting a high-powered rocket into a deep crater. The experiment showed large quantities of water on the surface. Researchers initially thought that the water was left behind by the impact of comets or meteors, however Hauri’s study may suggest that the ice came from volcanic eruptions on the Moon’s surface.

“The presence of water tells you how much potential it has to sustain life,” Hauri said.

Right have'nt got a clue what I'm doing hehehe......... 1st time I tried to cpy and paste, don,t know what I, doing ...........Cheers steve the 'cosmic postie'

Not to bad now I deleted the rest of the page , How did I just do that ?

Mutchie
27th May 2011, 17:37
the sooner we go back to the moon the better i mean what about all the glass domes and the structures etc ....the moon is a true ENIGMA

Operator
27th May 2011, 17:50
Well what a coincidence ... these movies are to be released:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/)

Iron sky (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/)

talking about programming ... :rolleyes:

Hoagland is a fantastic writer and knows how to present the material in spectacular way.
But I don't know these days ... he never answered the question e.g. how the Apollo program managed to
get through the van Allen belt. I'm not even sure how much all of this was contributed by the Apollo program.

christian
27th May 2011, 18:01
the sooner we go back to the moon the better i mean what about all the glass domes and the structures etc ....the moon is a true ENIGMA

I recommend "Penetration" by Ingo Swann. You are going to find the reason, why the manned moon missions were stopped in there. It seems the folks on the moon don't want us there and they probably mean it.

nearing
27th May 2011, 18:44
I have always been out off by the way Hoagland speaks. He has news-caster voice. He E M P H A S I Z E S everything, like we should be on the edge of our seats waiting with bated breath for his announcements. It drives me crazy as the big thing never comes!

Anyway, I am not sure where he gets the idea that Elenin is a ship but that also drives me crazy. Why not tell us why, scientifically, you believe this?

Arrowwind
27th May 2011, 19:02
I have always been out off by the way Hoagland speaks. He has news-caster voice. He E M P H A S I Z E S everything, like we should be on the edge of our seats waiting with bated breath for his announcements. It drives me crazy as the big thing never comes!

Anyway, I am not sure where he gets the idea that Elenin is a ship but that also drives me crazy. Why not tell us why, scientifically, you believe this?

hmm.... I thought Hoaglands book about Mars was well written, thought provoking and ultimately nearly conclusive in addressing the controversy

I would add this... there are a number of people who believe some of these large masses in space are ships... where they get their info is uncertain... channeling? acutal contact?

Consider the masses revealed in the corona of the sun lately... they are huge... the size of planets.
My information has always told me that ships can be a mile across or more,,, those that come close down here... but others out there are more akin to planets., and they have various cloaking devices...

Could Hoagland have connections that he really can't talk about?

What science would you believe on this issue?
that from NASA or China? or Russia? or the Vatican?
Time will reveal all.

Maia Gabrial
27th May 2011, 19:24
Did anyone watch the Pope's speech to the astronauts? I'm curious about what he said and why it sounded like it was not directed at the astronauts....

crosby
27th May 2011, 20:00
Cloud9 this is fantastic. thanks for posting. i'm listening now and i'm at the part about the moon. i find the chemistry of the moon astonishing. it has all the important elements.
regards, corson

seehas
27th May 2011, 20:12
Did anyone watch the Pope's speech to the astronauts?

so what did the "emperor" told his troopers? ;)

Operator
27th May 2011, 20:23

found this: http://www.thebostonpilot.com/article.asp?ID=13389

cloud9
28th May 2011, 00:50
I haven't checked it out for lack of time, but has somebody here checked the Nasa release? Somebody told me is very different from what Hoagland said, if that's true who is telling the true? This person told me the release from NASA says there's more water in the moon than originally thought or something similar but they never said it was such huge amount.

If I remember well the information Hoagland was talking about comes from a "leak" before the announcement, would that mean that his source was exaggerating? Or perhaps NASA decided to change the story at the last minute?

cloud9
28th May 2011, 00:56
The important point about the atmosphere of the moon is that Hoagland says that is has increased 100 times since the first Apollo in the moon, meaning that the "humans" there are creating this, also it impressed me somehow that Hoagland sees the people or beings actually there as some of the "break away" civilization Richard Dolan talks about, which I think makes sense, he also suggest these are the ones somehow ruling the planet and of course, they are not interested in somebody else knowing about their presence there.

Darn, I wish I had more time to research more about this.

I wanted to add that as soon as I heard about the possibility of Elenin being a ship, for some unknown reason my mind went directly to the thread Has white man colonized planet Earth? I don't know why but I thought what if this is Enki's ship? Crazy...

nearing
28th May 2011, 00:56

found this: http://www.thebostonpilot.com/article.asp?ID=13389

After the cameras were turned off he probably pimped them for what they are seeing out there. Keep in mind the Vatican owns that monster telescope at the South Pole.

Mike Gorman
28th May 2011, 02:18

I have always thought Hoagland was a spin monkey myself, he exaggerates everything, and he has such a superficial science knowledge-like a weekend enthusiast-sounds harsh, but if you look at all the material he has produced, how much of it has actually transpired?

TraineeHuman
28th May 2011, 02:56
What if "Elenin" is in fact a huge ship full of relatively friendly ETs, as Hoagland seems to suspect is a real possibility? I wonder if that's connected to NASA's recent major attempts to put major weapons systems into orbit that they hope can bring down ET ships before they get to Earth, as Carol Rosin has emphasized?

nearing
28th May 2011, 03:35
What if "Elenin" is in fact a huge ship full of relatively friendly ETs, as Hoagland seems to suspect is a real possibility? I wonder if that's connected to NASA's recent major attempts to put major weapons systems into orbit that they hope can bring down ET ships before they get to Earth, as Carol Rosin has emphasized?

If it is a ship, it would have to have as much mass as a Dwarf Star (unlikely) but IF it did and it was a friendly one, you'd think they would stay away because every time that thing aligns with us and the sun, we have a massive EQ. They aren't doing us any favors by coming in so close.

Njord
28th May 2011, 16:51
Nothing from NASA today.
And it was already announced nearly 5 years ago that water was found on the moon.

I know people here have their different opinions on Charles/Atticus...
But I agree with the whole (I'm paraphrasing here ofc) "Get off the dates thing. Once someone comes with a date it never happens."

And I listened to the interview again now. Still always a pleasure to listen to Hoagland talk.
He doesn't say anything new though, besides the "NASA is going to say we found water on the moon on the 28th of May" thing.

Besides, should we be listening to NASA anyway?! :spy:

Operator
28th May 2011, 17:02

So Hoagland is on one hand a proponent of a secret space program and on the other we're still dealing with space ships based on rocketry taking months to reach us ?
I have a growing feeling that Hoagland is feeding us pieces of truth ... but in such a way that he's (aware of it or not) actually supporting an agenda that's not in our interest.

The difference between the spectacular news and old fashioned ideas still applied in his theories made me wary of his info ...

John Parslow
28th May 2011, 17:24
Hello all,

Just found the NASA release, I hope this has not already been posted: http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/may/HQ_11-171_Moon_Water.html

Regards to all. JP :cool:

Njord
28th May 2011, 17:38
Thanks for the link John.
I was looking earlier and couldn't find anything.

Hardly amazing news imho.
But then again, it came from NASA...

For someone claiming NASA is full of it, he sure uses their work a lot in his studies though.

*gah*
I can't wait for the curtain to fall. I need the truth!

Rocky_Shorz
28th May 2011, 18:09
well don't forget, we have already learned here at Avalon that a ship is heading towards us carrying 2 races of humans, how big is the ship, how many are on board...

what language do they speak, what numbering system do they use...

imagine humans on a different planet that have evolved completely separate from earth, were they tribal, how did they find technology that could carry them to a different galaxy light years from where they started...

we talk about many things but for a change maybe we should consider what if?

can they handle the cold?

how would we handle a few billion people joining us?

greybeard
28th May 2011, 18:14
Hi Rocky You have been watching "The Event" ???/
C

Rocky_Shorz
28th May 2011, 18:27
I saw a few episodes, but they weren't human...

I'm talking back to the same Lemur as us, but what happened after that...

Hard to explain it Chris but I asked a question on the forum and then saw a glimpse of what is coming, Mr X was right...

were the underground bases made all over the world for resettlement centers?

Is the call to start immediately on vertical farms all over the world, not just to help feed us, but them?

close your eyes and meditate on it for a moment...

tell me if it doesn't suddenly all make sense...

greybeard
28th May 2011, 18:46
Problem is a few things make sense.
The most likely to my mind is that the underground cities are for protection of the ones selected by authorities and the new ones in China are for survivors.

Another is that those of a high vibration will move on to a new earth, thats David Sereda on Coast to Coast.
Dolores Connon much the same.

Not enough information to form a coherent estimate of what may or may not happen yet.

Its all a may be so but it has probably happened before.

Chris

Rocky_Shorz
28th May 2011, 18:50
I think there have been many planets that have joined this one, scooped up in the nick of time and resettled here...

Rocky_Shorz
28th May 2011, 19:00
I don't know if you heard the news, but world destruction for earth has been canceled... ;)

so if the controllers have always known we weren't going to be destroyed, then why have they built the underground bunkers?

Cjay
29th May 2011, 05:33

Agreed... but are THEY going to tell us everything this time? I seriously doubt it.

Cjay
29th May 2011, 06:05
Well what a coincidence ... these movies are to be released:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/)

Iron sky (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/)

talking about programming ... :rolleyes:

It's sad nearly all of these types of movies are so negative and violent. I guess positive, peaceful Utopian movies would not be very profitable.

Rocky_Shorz
29th May 2011, 21:04
anyone see this one from Sorcha the Spin doctor?

Attack On Japan, US Linked To ‘Alien Whale Race’ Nearing Earth

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A chilling follow-up report prepared by Russia’s Federal Space Agency (FKA/RKA) on the deadly ‘alien’ attack that destroyed a US space facility in Texas two weeks ago warns that ‘substantial evidence’ exists that it was ‘directed’ from the mysterious Saturn Water Moon Titan [depiction 3rd photo left] that Russian scientists say is ‘awakening’ in a manner similar to what has been occurring on Earth’s Moon.

Going from the chilling to the downright shocking is this report further stating; that based upon the analysis of the electronic ‘signatures’ emanating from Titan, the Earth’s Moon and the believed to be ‘UFO fleet’ following in the wake of Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), that is fast nearing our planet, the only, and logical, interpretation that can be made is that they are, in fact, ‘whale songs’.

Even worse, this report goes on to claim that the catastrophic 11March 2011 Tōhoku Earthquake and Tsunami, that left Japan with over 30,000 dead, wounded and missing, and causing the worst nuclear disaster in modern human history, was, ‘without any doubt’, also, caused by this mysterious ‘alien whale race’.

The ‘method of attack’ employed by this ‘alien whale race’ against Japan, this report continues, was the ‘super-heating’ of the Earth’s ionosphere above the Pacific Plate subduction zone near northern Honshu causing it to rupture in a staggeringly large area estimated to be 500 km in length (310 mi) with a width of 200 km (120 mi) which unleashed a 9.0 magnitude super-quake and a tsunami said to have been over 100 meters in height.

Dimitar Ouzounov from the United States NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland, and his team, utilizing France’s DEMETER Satellite, confirmed the findings of Russian scientists in this report after their finding that in the days prior to the Great Tōhoku Earthquake and Tsunami the atmosphere over Japan did indeed heat to levels never before seen. [photo 2nd left]

To why Japan and the US would be specifically targeted by this ‘alien whale race’ appears to lie in new evidence linking these two nations to a ‘secret whaling plot’ discovered in the WikiLeaks release of American documents that would allow the Japanese to begin ‘harvesting’ whales off of their coast...

rest of story here... (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1484.htm)

Maia Gabrial
29th May 2011, 23:49
Thanks, Operator. That site helped....

Arrowwind
30th May 2011, 00:34
If it were a ship of such size and mass they would have the intelligence to not get into alignments that would knock us off our spin.
Because its seems that is has I rule in my mind that it is not a ship.
ETs would have cleaner methods for taking out populations than this, if it were their desire.
Certainly, they would not be endangering nuclear plants.

But could such a body be cloaking a ship?

We need to listen to and watch NASA every second in my view... especially watch... as images come in. They have a rep. for making things disappear.

Silent Wind
1st June 2011, 20:08
how would we handle a few billion people joining us?

They could stay in the homes built and unoccupied in China of course.

Rocky_Shorz
1st June 2011, 20:26
I was thinking Northern Canada, big spaces sparsely populated...

why does China have unoccupied homes?

Operator
1st June 2011, 20:35

Unless Hoagland is wrong and saw glass domes where it only are constructions in Stanley Kubrick's studio where they shot the fake PR material.

greybeard
1st June 2011, 21:06
I was thinking Northern Canada, big spaces sparsely populated...

why does China have unoccupied homes?

That is the question Rocky but it seems to be so--- massive cities built but unoccupied.
The thought is that they are there to put the survivors in after any event.
Under ground city in Norway and probably in other countries too.
So we, or rather Governments, are prepared up to a point--- for what? who knows for sure.

Chris

Rocky_Shorz
1st June 2011, 21:08
after reading the Zeta report San Diegans might take them up on it... ;)

my surfboard is polished and ready for the ride

Some Bloke
1st June 2011, 21:16
This was on Al-J
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h7V3Twb-Qk

Operator
1st June 2011, 21:37
That is the question Rocky but it seems to be so--- massive cities built but unoccupied.
The thought is that they are there to put the survivors in after any event.
Under ground city in Norway and probably in other countries too.
So we, or rather Governments, are prepared up to a point--- for what? who knows for sure.

You gave a summary of the plotline in "the Event" ... if I remember correctly a whole bunch of their people were incoming ... correct ?
So maybe all this living space is intended for them ? (Just a thought).

After all "films = programming" and I recall the film "District 9" ...

onawah
11th July 2011, 07:47
I don't know if these have been posted, but if not, they should have been!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up0OrHBF8Ns&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSdeZOJ14A&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icLvnmrYjZY&NR=1

Deedee
21st July 2011, 03:25
BULLETIN:

I will be on "Coast" tonight -- LAST two hours -- on this 42nd Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Landing on the Moon.

Among the many points of discussion will be--

* The Future of NASA

* The Amazing Visions of "an Artificial Vesta"

* And ... the Coming of Elenin

Stay tuned. :)

Eric J (Viking)
23rd September 2011, 12:39
The jury is still out on this one...!

A lot if what he say's make sense ...anyway draw your own conclusions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2GWO3vTAE&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToltYPqUEOs&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7UnAb6ER0&feature=feedu

viking

Eric J (Viking)
23rd September 2011, 13:38
Hmmm interesting stuff...listening now...

Hoagland is saying that he believes that Elenin is a 'time capsule' ... !! something wonderful is coming!!

viking

winston smith1971
23rd September 2011, 14:28
Hi viking is this from coast to coast the other night? He was fascinating on that. He mention 2 days to watch out for 16th October 2011 1915 hrs GMT and 21st December 2012 1111 hrs GMT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIEd3vQfww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIEd3vQfww

Maia Gabrial
23rd September 2011, 14:32
If Elenin is a time capsule, or whatever it is, then whose to say that NASA or TPTW won't blast it out of the skies before it gets here? Or capture it and withhold whatever is inside? How can we ensure that they share EVERYTHING about it? OR even tell us? They're such liars. How can we make sure it gets widest world dissemination?

BTW I'm thinking that the end of the Mayan Calendar is 10/30/2011.... only my opinion since that's the number that keeps popping up for me....
These were very interesting videos, Viking. Since this interview was just a few days ago, I'm assuming that Elenin is still around?

winston smith1971
23rd September 2011, 14:35
Hi Maia Gabrial if it is a time capsule hopefully who ever put it up has safe guarded it from attack.

SEAM
23rd September 2011, 15:03
I can't decide... Barnum OR Bailey.. or Both.. NuffSaid

Camilo
23rd September 2011, 15:37
Friday, September 23, 2011

Nibiru Contact is a Myth
My messages have all been about the next days and ascension. My dear ones, your curiosity about future events does nothing to advance these two awarenesses that are most needed today.

Nibiru is neither a galactic death constellation nor a contributor to the axis change. It does not exist in your universe. Have the conspiracy theorists been able to concoct a new planet to frighten you? Apparently they have, at least it appears so.

Can you turn your attention away from current events or controller fear dynamics, including the threat of death to the planet from this or any other contact mechanism? None of these creative dramas are accurate. My comet communication was to tell you there will be many changes, not total destruction. No comet or other method of destroying Earth is needed—man has already provided an activation of destruction that needs no assistance.

Are you ready to drop your fear so you can ascend? Fear cancels the ability to accept the amount of light needed to dematerialize a body. Cancel your dream that includes death and destruction. Believe in one thing only: I AM THAT I AM. Nothing else is accurate.

The Masters and angels are all clamoring for ascension. No other detail that can deter ascension needs attention. Are you able to accept ascension as a reality? Are you afraid of this? Make a commitment to ascend before there are no days left to do this. Practice meditation or another form of being quiet. Allow the God within to make all your choices, and let gratitude be your approach to life, not complaints.

Make no mistake, when the call comes you will be notified as a candidate to ascend IF you have done what my messages have asked. My words about this have been clear. Your choices are the difference between ascension or not.

Being calm, clear, awake and aware are the candidates most important details. Fake gossip about anything and everything calls for your attention. Be clear that only inner direction is to get your attention.

My fellow contributors to these messages and the Masters and Mankind blog do not want to control or disturb anyone, only prepare you to make the most informed choices. Now is the time to be very careful about accepting any man's conclusions about the future. Nothing is carved in concrete to be made an absolute. All can be altered at God's call.

Many of you are able to ascend. Count the days now, as only days are left. Weeks? Maybe. Months? No more to be counted. During October on your calendar there will be an amazing door to ascension. Are you able to go through this door?

Be with the angels as you go. Be one of the angels and lead others. Be as you are, an angel in human clothing. Remember this concept and let others know: "All of humanity is matter that will go back to dust."
All the best.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

http://comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com

Elixer
23rd September 2011, 18:31
I like listening to Hoagland, though I don't always know whether to take him seriously.
He makes the point about the discoverer of the comet, mr Elenin not wanting any publicity. He says something like "what person would pass up his one chance in life to get media exposure from the likes of CNN? No one would, yet Elenin himself shies away from it". He thinks there is something wrong with that.

To me this is an obvious projection of his own, let's say need for media attention.
It is totally plausible that mr Elenin is a shy person that does not want this type of attention. Or perhaps it is a person with a shady past who doesn't want the world at large to become aware of this.
Yet, Hoagland tries to make the point several times that it is very strange and that we should wonder about this.
To me this is kind of the thing with him, as well as with David Wilcock. They come out with interesting research, either done by themselves or citing other people's work and then proceed to draw conclusions that they then present as the only possible ones, while to me, many other conclusions are possible.

Also, they both have this way of speaking, the higher pitched tones of voice, that suggest that what they're saying is so obvious that they are surprised that not everybody believes them. (I think the term would be 'tones of indignance'?)
This to me of course is just a technique they use to win people over.

Still, I do like their stuff, but take it with a grain of salt to compensate for their sugar-coating.

passiglight
23rd September 2011, 18:59
My he's been a busy boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Compte de Saint Germain's Blog

The Compte de Saint Germain oversees the conditions on Earth as a Master of cosmic consciousness. As a Master, he does not interfere with what goes on, only guides those who desire an objective consultant to advise them. He is the Maha Chohan of the Great White Brotherhood.

Perhaps he could shed some light in his involvement with project plato,,,,,,,,

The catholic religion he absolutely seeded,,,,,,,,,,,

The Rosicrucian society is his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

America is his,,,,,,,,,,lock stock and smoking spirit,,,,,,,,,

He is Thoth,,,,,,,,,,from Atlantis,,,,,,,,,

His favourite and most obedient children are Mossad,,,,,,,

Germaine seeded Germany,,,,,,,,,,,,,He formed the old kingdom in britaine, and called it after his old town, The Unighted Kingdom,,,,,,,,,,,,

He lived in Italy where he founded the Mafioso families over a thousand years ago,,,,,,,,, Rome,,,,,,,,The Vatican,,,,,,,,,Great BRITAIN,,,,,,,,stonehenge,,it's all his handy work,,,,

He built the great pyramid,, using the greys to do the manual stuff for him,,,,,that's how come the deal set up in project plato came into being,

He's just built a new one,,,,,,,,

He lives in the etheric city above the goby desert,,,,,,,,,and comes from ???????????

Well,,,, i think he comes from the star of david,, then got here from Mars,,,,,,the 3 of them together in they're merkaba,,,,,

but he's got ultra deep foundation with pliadians,,,,,andromedans,,,,,syrians,,,,,,,etc etc,,,

You ought to read the trismestas he wrote,,,,,,

yeah right, cosmic love indeed,,,,,,,

Maia Gabrial
23rd September 2011, 19:22
He makes the point about the discoverer of the comet, mr Elenin not wanting any publicity. He says something like "what person would pass up his one chance in life to get media exposure from the likes of CNN? No one would, yet Elenin himself shies away from it". He thinks there is something wrong with that.

Isn't nice to know that not everyone wants to make money or fame off of their discovery? I'll buy it....for now.

passiglight
23rd September 2011, 19:24
Need i say more ?????

Nibiru Contact is a Myth
My messages have all been about the next days and ascension. My dear ones, your curiosity about future events does nothing to advance these two awarenesses that are most needed today.

Nibiru is neither a galactic death constellation nor a contributor to the axis change. It does not exist in your universe. Have the conspiracy theorists been able to concoct a new planet to frighten you? Apparently they have, at least it appears so.

Can you turn your attention away from current events or controller fear dynamics, including the threat of death to the planet from this or any other contact mechanism? None of these creative dramas are accurate. My comet communication was to tell you there will be many changes, not total destruction. No comet or other method of destroying Earth is needed—man has already provided an activation of destruction that needs no assistance.

Are you ready to drop your fear so you can ascend? Fear cancels the ability to accept the amount of light needed to dematerialize a body. Cancel your dream that includes death and destruction. Believe in one thing only: I AM THAT I AM. Nothing else is accurate.

The Masters and angels are all clamoring for ascension. No other detail that can deter ascension needs attention. Are you able to accept ascension as a reality? Are you afraid of this? Make a commitment to ascend before there are no days left to do this. Practice meditation or another form of being quiet. Allow the God within to make all your choices, and let gratitude be your approach to life, not complaints.

Make no mistake, when the call comes you will be notified as a candidate to ascend IF you have done what my messages have asked. My words about this have been clear. Your choices are the difference between ascension or not.

Being calm, clear, awake and aware are the candidates most important details. Fake gossip about anything and everything calls for your attention. Be clear that only inner direction is to get your attention.

My fellow contributors to these messages and the Masters and Mankind blog do not want to control or disturb anyone, only prepare you to make the most informed choices. Now is the time to be very careful about accepting any man's conclusions about the future. Nothing is carved in concrete to be made an absolute. All can be altered at God's call.

Many of you are able to ascend. Count the days now, as only days are left. Weeks? Maybe. Months? No more to be counted. During October on your calendar there will be an amazing door to ascension. Are you able to go through this door?

Be with the angels as you go. Be one of the angels and lead others. Be as you are, an angel in human clothing. Remember this concept and let others know: "All of humanity is matter that will go back to dust."
All the best.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

cosmic love

NeoEmc2
23rd September 2011, 19:52
something wonderful is coming!!

viking

I just had a cool synchronicity with what you said there. Just yesterday I wrote to a good friend of mine to tell them the news of me becoming a father :) and I titled the email "Something Wonderful is coming"

Thanks for the post Viking. I for sure think that something wonderful is coming. I think we are living in amazing times and something tells me that everything is going to be OK; to just hang in there and keep going.

I don't know what's going to happen with all this Elenin stuff but I do hope that if something does happen, it's for the betterment of our civilization - something that wakes up the masses in a good way.

Anno
23rd September 2011, 22:23
If it is a Time Capsule designed for all humanity then how will it spread its message to us all? Perhaps it is a giant holographic projector that will start beaming down messages from whoever.

Or maybe it's Blue Beam and this is all part of the Legend being sold to us so we believe it when it happens.

Or maybe it's real and Blue Beam is a Legend to stop us believing it when it happens.

Eric J (Viking)
24th September 2011, 11:26
My he's been a busy boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Compte de Saint Germain's Blog

The Compte de Saint Germain oversees the conditions on Earth as a Master of cosmic consciousness. As a Master, he does not interfere with what goes on, only guides those who desire an objective consultant to advise them. He is the Maha Chohan of the Great White Brotherhood.

Perhaps he could shed some light in his involvement with project plato,,,,,,,,

The catholic religion he absolutely seeded,,,,,,,,,,,

The Rosicrucian society is his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

America is his,,,,,,,,,,lock stock and smoking spirit,,,,,,,,,

He is Thoth,,,,,,,,,,from Atlantis,,,,,,,,,

His favourite and most obedient children are Mossad,,,,,,,

Germaine seeded Germany,,,,,,,,,,,,,He formed the old kingdom in britaine, and called it after his old town, The Unighted Kingdom,,,,,,,,,,,,

He lived in Italy where he founded the Mafioso families over a thousand years ago,,,,,,,,, Rome,,,,,,,,The Vatican,,,,,,,,,Great BRITAIN,,,,,,,,stonehenge,,it's all his handy work,,,,

He built the great pyramid,, using the greys to do the manual stuff for him,,,,,that's how come the deal set up in project plato came into being,

He's just built a new one,,,,,,,,

He lives in the etheric city above the goby desert,,,,,,,,,and comes from ???????????

Well,,,, i think he comes from the star of david,, then got here from Mars,,,,,,the 3 of them together in they're merkaba,,,,,

but he's got ultra deep foundation with pliadians,,,,,andromedans,,,,,syrians,,,,,,,etc etc,,,

You ought to read the trismestas he wrote,,,,,,

yeah right, cosmic love indeed,,,,,,,

And your point is???

viking

AMystic3434
24th September 2011, 12:24
I mean really, what proof does he have that its a time capsle. I think he just made that up out of his imagination. And the thing is know one is going to go land on Elenin or capture it. So no one will never really know will they. I think to say its a time capsle is kind of far fetched.

Tommy
8th November 2011, 22:42
RICHARD C. HOAGLAND will do a free broadcast regarding YU55 and events connected tonight with Kerry Cassidy .... More guests To Be Announced

TO LISTEN AND ASK QUESTIONS: GO TO: livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/ (http://livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/)

Stay tuned for details for tonight's live broadcast!

Europe: Wednesday, 9 November 2011, 03:00 AM GMT

West-Coast US: November 8th 7 PM PST

astrid
8th November 2011, 23:13
Thanks Tommy :-)

But currently time zones are doing my head in,
can someone please tell me how long that is from right now???

Its 10.22 here now in Aus

Is it like 3 1/2 hours ish from now??

apokalypse
8th November 2011, 23:42
in Australia timezone will be Wednesday, 9 November 2011 at 2PM

Kamikaze
8th November 2011, 23:55
delete it all.

Alexandrian
9th November 2011, 02:31
Couple of tricks and tips - http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ and if you use google calendar you can add a world time gadget.

Tommy
9th November 2011, 02:34
Currently about 950 people waiting for tonight's broadcast on Livestream, wow...

Thanks for the time-zone link Alexandrian :)

Carmody
9th November 2011, 03:00
RICHARD C. HOAGLAND will do a free broadcast regarding YU55 and events connected tonight with Kerry Cassidy .... More guests To Be Announced

TO LISTEN AND ASK QUESTIONS: GO TO: livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/ (http://livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/)

Stay tuned for details for tonight's live broadcast!

Europe: Wednesday, 9 November 2011, 03:00 AM GMT

West-Coast US: November 8th 7 PM PST

approximately +1600 viewers.

jackovesk
9th November 2011, 03:10
Richard Hoagland Live now...

Gee Rich, have you got some explaining to do...

Don't try and blame it on your (so called) sources

Healthy Skeptic
9th November 2011, 03:21
Richard Hoagland Live now...

Gee Rich, have you got some explaining to do...

Don't try and blame it on your (so called) sources

He really is FULL OF IT!!
The reason why the cam is not in focus is so that you can't see his RED FACE!!

Carmody
9th November 2011, 03:40
Judgment is the providence of fools.

jackovesk
9th November 2011, 03:54
Judgment is the providence of fools.

Gotta Laugh,

Seeing as you just made a 'Judgement' yourself..!

:pound:

Trinity
9th November 2011, 04:36
I'm going to introduce Richard to fixed gear bikes.. No back peddling..!

Healthy Skeptic
9th November 2011, 04:58
I'm going to introduce Richard to fixed gear bikes.. No back peddling..!
He is also 'The bad carpenter that blames his tools'!

Draco
9th November 2011, 05:31
i wonder if he will mention the conections with yu55 and bush winning the elcetion in 2000 and amongst other things a long list.

Adam Greenland
9th November 2011, 13:39
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15653313

"Although invisible to the naked eye, scientists said they spotted strange structures on Asteroid 2005 YU55's surface as it spun past at 30,000mph."

RMorgan
9th November 2011, 13:58
It doesn´t say which scientists said that, and what they mean by "strange structures".

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 14:11
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15653313

"Although invisible to the naked eye, scientists said they spotted strange structures on Asteroid 2005 YU55's surface as it spun past at 30,000mph."

That is a very interesting report.
Brief, but very interesting indeed.
Thanks for that nugget.

Adam Greenland
9th November 2011, 15:00
It doesn´t say which scientists said that, and what they mean by "strange structures".

I think the vagueness of the article is what makes it interesting.

A small article here or there, containing an "interesting" paragraph, is the kind of "drip, drip disclosure" that Hoagland always talked about (before he started hyping every new asteroid/comet that passed through our solar system).

jagman
9th November 2011, 15:13
Hoagland has already jumped on this! He was on coast to coast 2 nites ago and said that the US military was launching either a warhead
or probe to intercept YU55 from Vandenberg afb ! He said his info came from 2 sources high up!

Adam Greenland
9th November 2011, 15:28
Straight from NASA:

Lance Benner, the principal investigator for the 2005 YU55 observations, from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. "The animation reveals a number of puzzling structures on the surface that we don't yet understand. To date, we've seen less than one half of the surface, so we expect more surprises."

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/yu55-20111108.html

RMorgan
9th November 2011, 15:33
Straight from NASA:

Lance Benner, the principal investigator for the 2005 YU55 observations, from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. "The animation reveals a number of puzzling structures on the surface that we don't yet understand. To date, we've seen less than one half of the surface, so we expect more surprises."

We must realize that when these guys say the word "structures", they are most probably referring to natural structures, not artificial technological structures.

Adam Greenland
9th November 2011, 15:36
We must realize that when these guys say the word "structures", they are most probably referring to natural structures, not artificial technological structures.

I agree.

But I think they choose their words carefully, and the use of "puzzling" and "expect more surprises" is interesting.

Draco
9th November 2011, 15:38
yes strange structure are common on a Space orb , i wonder if it can send back a distorted image using some sort of deflection shield to hide its real form.

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 15:40
Straight from NASA:

The entire system works on a principle of giving you enough information to join the dots yourself.
They rarely lie to you outright, they allow you to do it for them.
You could very well be right in this case, I am just saying from my years of observing them, this is what they do.

Bill Ryan
9th November 2011, 15:51
-------

I was in the middle of listening to Part 2, refreshed the page because the video feed froze, and found -- as far as I could see -- that both parts of Kerry's interview with Richard Hoagland have been removed.

Cartomancer
9th November 2011, 16:11
So now that it didn't hit the earth there were structures on it? Come on. This guy milks everything for all its worth. I just don't believe anything he says. He makes all of these insinuations that are just not true and they never actually occur. This is the same guy we hear criticizing the "fear porn" when he is the main source of most of it. This seems to be intentional. Let's see what potential disaster this guy is going to propagate next.

I am making a prediction now: Within two weeks Hoagland will come up with some other b.s. to scare us.

Bryn ap Gwilym
9th November 2011, 16:17
Playing with words.
A structure is a man made [sic] object & not a natural formation.

Adam Greenland
9th November 2011, 16:22
So now that it didn't hit the earth there were structures on it? Come on. This guy milks everything for all its worth. I just don't believe anything he says. He makes all of these insinuations that are just not true and they never actually occur. This is the same guy we hear criticizing the "fear porn" when he is the main source of most of it.

I don't remember Hoagland ever saying this asteroid (or Elenin) would hit the earth.

RMorgan
9th November 2011, 16:22
The entire system works on a principle of giving you enough information to join the dots yourself.
You could very well be right in this case, I am just saying from my years of observing them, this is what they do.

Playing with words.

You know, a scientist is not a politician. They are not that good in choosing words.

Structures can be biological, chemical, geographic, etc...

Please, face it. Comet YU55 is gone. Elenin is gone. Probably, the next 1.000.000 comets that get close to us will come and go as well.

Bryn ap Gwilym
9th November 2011, 16:38
RMorgan Hi.

Please, face it. Comet YU55 is gone. Elenin is gone. Probably, the next 1.000.000 comets that get close to us will come and go as well.

That you are correct sir. And I being one of the only ones who never did buy into it. And neither do I buy that folk know the thinking patterns of alleged scientists.

RMorgan
9th November 2011, 16:46
RMorgan Hi.

That you are correct sir. And I being one of the only ones who never did buy into it. And neither do I buy that folk know the thinking patterns of alleged scientists.

Of course I don´t know the language pattern of anyone. All I know is that scientists are trained in researching, not trained to deal with the public and the press. That´s why they often choose one specific scientist among a team to be the public relations speaker.

You know, there´s a lot of training programs to learn how to communicate to the general public and most scientists don´t go trough these kind of programs, like politicians and PR professionals do.

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 16:56

Playing with words.

You know, a scientist is not a politician. They are not that good in choosing words.

Structures can be biological, chemical, geographic, etc...

As I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you.
However, NASA is a very political organisation, so you have to realise that they are not known for being 100% straight with their releases.

The One
9th November 2011, 17:10
And remember

Everthing is not what it seems.

Funny old world this is

Bill Ryan
9th November 2011, 17:17
Playing with words.

From http://www.jhuapl.edu/techdigest/TD/td2702/buczkowski.pdf

Linear Structures on Eros and Other Small Bodies
Debra L. Buczkowski

Linear structural features have been observed on several asteroids, and their presence has implications for the internal structure and evolution of the various bodies. Lineations observed on the Martian moon Phobos led to the prediction that other cratered small bodies would be similarly lineated. This article discusses different physical mechanisms by which linear features can be formed and describes and interprets the results of observations on several small bodies, including Gaspra, Ida, Itokawa, and Eros. Analysis shows that asteroid lineaments appear to have different origins and variable interior structures.

= snip =

A number of different types of linear structural features, including grooves, fractures, troughs, and ridges (Fig. 1), have been observed on a number of asteroids.

(continued...)

-- This is quite an interesting article, btw. :)

Calz
9th November 2011, 17:24
As I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you.
However, NASA is a very political organisation, so you have to realise that they are not known for being 100% straight with their releases.

Speaking of NASA and YU55 ... here is something from James Gilliland:

_________

Comet YU55 and Agendas

I wish to offer a different perspective on the incoming comets and asteroids. Accepting the fact that the Powers that Were have an agenda to keep the war industry funded by outside threats these comets and asteroids fit right into their widely publicized plan. They need an outside threat to keep the masses funding their wars and war industries. Fear, false flag events, and weapons of mass destruction are the tools used to perpetuate their wars and programs. They are running out of dictators to plunder so now they need a bigger threat to keep a monstrous industry alive.

Asteroids, comets and alien invasions are the next big threats on the books according to Werner Von Braun. With the Secret Space Fleet we are not told about skipping back and forth to Mars and the Moon it seems these asteroids and comets would not be a problem. Add the benevolent off worlders who have intervened on a regular basis blocking massive CMEs, solar flares through their own shielding and a record of pulverizing incoming Earth threatening objects the threat seems to diminish. We need to factor this information into the formula when sifting through the misinformation and disinformation. It is very clear we cannot depend on any government agency to tell us the truth.

Quoting the latest stance from the White House concerning UFOs; there being absolutely no credible evidence along with NASA's long history of cover-up why do we keep going to them for the truth? If they are following an agenda what we will get is information fitting into that agenda. Personally when someone lies to me their credibility goes out the window. When they make a career out of it they lose all credibility whatsoever. The problem is they have all the toys to observe what is going on in the heavens therefore everyone looks to them for answers just as we look to our intelligence agencies for answers on the ground. We all know about the weapons of mass destruction joked about by GW which were non existent, the very basis for the Iraq war where thousands of troops, men and women were killed or experimented on with exotic vaccines not to mention over a million Iraqis killed, innocent men, women and children. The depleted uranium is still killing babies and children to this day. We all witnessed the falsified intelligence reports and mainstream news using fear to whip up a new good for business war. Even the religious fanatics demonizing people of a different faith jumped on the band wagon, definitely not peacemakers.

The big question is if you cannot depend on your government or any of its agencies to tell you anything which does not fit into their agenda, if you cannot depend upon the mainstream media or your religious leaders, who can you depend upon? If someone continuously lies why go to them for answers or depend on them for information concerning the world in which you live? They are not there to tell you the truth they are there to further an agenda one that empowers them, lines their pockets and self interests. There is truly one source you can depend on and that is your own gut feeling or going within. Yet how many have the time and energy to do so with their noses to the grindstone buried under a mountain of disinformation? Even those you think are there to bring you alternative truth are often not who you think they are. Do the research. Did you know the Navy funds and controls the black projects, secret space fleets etc.? How many of your alternative Icons in ufology have military intelligence backgrounds? How many reporting agencies are headed by people who came out of the Alphabet Agencies? Look at who is on the boards of major ufo conferences and who is funding them. Do they have N.W.O. connections? I listened to one Colonel who bragged about the Rockefellers and Rothchilds, how spiritual they are and what a wonderful plan they have for Earth and all its people. The people left after the genocide programs, chemtrails, tainted vaccines, depleted uranium, cancerous food additives, sterilizing GMOs etc.

It is time for a mass awakening, time to hold those accountable for the disinformation and perpetuation of fear, war, false flag operations, lies and deceptions. Pointing out the agenda, the lies and deceptions is not fear based; not doing so is fear based. You're afraid of the repercussions of telling the truth. Enlightenment is being in knowledge of the whole enchilada yet at the same time focusing on the higher potential. How can a doctor heal if he/she does not know what the problem is? This civilization is not sustainable in the direction it is going. The endless greed of the banksters, the escalation of war and disease by the war and disease profiteers, GMO foods, deadly food additives, the destruction of the environment, the pollution of the air, water and land by the mega souless oil and chemical corporations is the downward spiral which leads to social, economic and environmental collapse.

There are soulless, spineless people that will turn a blind eye to the pain and suffering caused by their actions as long as their comfort zone is not affected. They will be condemning and screaming the loudest from the highest positions at the way- showers in the days to come. Yet when all is said and done they will one day realize the way-showers were acting on their behalf and on behalf of all of humanity and the Earth. Unity consciousness is unstoppable. The awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth is inevitable. The whole universe is behind it. Resistance is futile and it is time to unite as one, people, one planet, where Universal Law is the law of the land. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All in service to Creator in all Creation will be the law of the land.

The days of the controllers with their unbridled greed at the expense of humanity and the Earth are fast coming to a close. All involved in these negative agendas and actions will be seen for not only who and what they are, but what they have done. Their only way out is to direct their energies and assets to the awakening and healing process. Forgiveness without reconciliation is just another attempt by the ego to retain the benefits of unjust earnings. Listen to the ones who lived a life of impeccable integrity, have a long track record of service to others, those who are not infallible but in their heart of hearts care deeply for humanity and the Earth. Listen to the ones who have chosen not to participate in the dishonesty and deception on any level or actions that caused harm to others. Ask your leaders if any of their choices have caused death, pain or suffering to others if so why do they think they are qualified to lead? Do they live in harmony with others and nature? Do they understand the unified field, unity consciousness, and omnipresence? If not they are not qualified to lead anyone.

James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
www.worldpuja.net

Dennis Jonathan
9th November 2011, 18:05
Love James Gilliland.

He raises an excellent point.

In our search for answers the quantifiable data to support the existence of an off world presence is extremely hard to come by (if at all).

However, there is no shortage of undeniable proof that our governments have been lying to us about a myriad of topics for decades.

Why then do we put our faith in them to reveal anything now? Why do we so often seek their approval, and hope that they will change their ways?

And, if they did announce some sort of disclosure, how could we trust it?

aranuk
9th November 2011, 18:10
Thank you Calz, I agree with everything James G said above!

Stan

Cartomancer
9th November 2011, 19:52
There is an entire sub-discipline of geology called structural geology. Geology does use the term "structure" to describe natural formations.

mojo
9th November 2011, 20:33
Dear friends,
I would like to take a moment to thank Project Camelot for putting together a livestream event that we could all participate in. But I wanted to voice my displeasure by some of the comments that were posted during the event for everyone to read. I hope for the future some changes might be made. The lack of respect given towards the guest speaker was uncalled for.

noprophet
9th November 2011, 20:37
I just closed the chat tab during the talk. Just a bunch of childish trolls. They'll always be there - best to just ignore them.

meredith
10th November 2011, 00:34
There is an entire sub-discipline of geology called structural geology. Geology does use the term "structure" to describe natural formations.

I did not know that. I too was reading nuances in the term "strange structures" but now I'm rethinking it. It's odd for PR people to allow such a phrase in a press release specifically because of the potential misinterpretation, but maybe this is just one of those cases where lingo slips through to the general public without PR rephrasing.

Or not...who knows, really?

drizzt
10th November 2011, 01:08
Well, with all the scare of yu55, 2012, and so on, the good old US of A had to try out the national EAS. the emergency alarm scare!!! they found out which cable station, tv, and radio station's that are not complying with governmental orders. even when they are told to do so in advance. lol. i think this is a crash course of a globular warning system to come to make all scare at same time instead of just one time zone at a time.

so when the aliens invade everyone will know at one time. (or the NWO)

Daft Ada
27th November 2011, 19:03
Wow! this should make some sparks fly, I have read all 12 pages and I can't see how Hoagland can ignor the accusations in this and I think he will either have to take some legal action or come clean?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1427/830/Richard_Hoaglands_Dark_Mission:_Coverups,_Lies,_and_Calling_for_a_New_World_Order.html?currentSplitt edPage=1

Lord Sidious
27th November 2011, 19:30
Not looking good for hoagland if all that is accurate.

Daft Ada
27th November 2011, 19:49
Hi Sid mate ;) Well I would have thought that they would be fully aware of the consequences of publishing lies, so they must believe it to be the truth. You're the expert in that sort of thing, what say you?

Lord Sidious
27th November 2011, 19:52
If things can be proved to be lies, you are in payday city.

Daft Ada
27th November 2011, 20:13
I thought that would be the case, it will certainly be interesting to see what developes :unsure:

Cidersomerset
27th November 2011, 20:18
Its a shame as I like Richard, but some of his comments have been odd lately..I listen to him a lot and on coast the other night while talking about the Russian/chinese rocket
in space.He said something on the lines that it if they got it working it had missed its window for Phoebus.But may be sent to examine a comet and the only one available
would be you guessed it YU=55.I burst out laughing !! maybe he is looking to supplement his pension plan...

We all know Richard and he is very entertaining and loves to speculate and the trouble is everything he says sounds authoritve....This is not the clip I was referring to above, but a earlier one where he speculates we may have to shoot it down or get covered in something nasty !!!

_EzVPpCd4xk

norman
27th November 2011, 20:31
It certainly fits perfectly with the way I feel so bamboozled every time I hear Hoagland going on about numeric coincidences.

Cidersomerset
27th November 2011, 20:44
Heres the one.....2 mins into the show George switches to Richard and he speculates about poss change of plan its self explanatory. only about 5 mins . George asks whether the CIA may have interfered with it. Again its only speculation..

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSuperpotatotomato#p/c/9E847026E42EE5FE/0/klkyVeDg3Rw

I think there is just to much air time to fill....So maybe we will have to adjust our expectations.....Plus I don't think disclosure will come from 'Dark Mission' or 'Coast
in the forseeble future.....steve

baddbob
27th November 2011, 21:05
does this mean i can unpack my cloths cause the "ship" isnt going to land ?:rolleyes:

Limor Wolf
27th November 2011, 22:42
Those are quite serious accusations.However,there is a tone of sincerity in it,and it feels like there's a strong case. But please allow me to play the devil's advocate for a second.

We might want to be carefull before passing an oppinion on Hogland.From reading the twelve pages, one can find some errors in the reporting side as well

"As if it wasn't bad enough that Richard Hoagland is working to establish a new world order with his mason brothers, he really shows the evil in his heart by his actions toward Gary!"
Quite a radical statement and not enough proof at this point to completely back this up.

"It would be an honor if you were to show me them one day!" Whereas Gary said his reply was a happily sounding Hoagland saying merely... "MAYBE... MAYBE!"

" Gary was never shown those secret images that Richard promised him that he would maybe someday be able to see! "
'Maybe..' is not a promise of any sort,so it feels like they are twisting it a little here.

Hogland will obviously need to answer for those allegations: trying to set-up Someone and to hospitalize him,in order to stop an investigation about the origin of his Mars pictures from going on..and about serving another 'interest' from what we are led to believe.

"All it's done is run people around in circles with worthless disinfo that doesn't help anybody."
Now,that can be quite close to the truth :-)

One more thing,this not to be said that those accusations are not true,or to say that they are true,however,usually,when two sides fight,there are no winners,or there's a third party that wins...so this is also worth taking into consideration.

P.S

There was someone else who Questioned Richard Hogland's information (not Richard the person) and he did so on stage infront of him as well as on this forum.this is Bill,and It could have been interesting to hear his thoughts on this matter.

watchZEITGEISTnow
27th November 2011, 22:56
I too am starting to sense Hoagy (for all he has exposed) is really a part of NASA's controlled leaking -

I mean this guy tells it as HE KNOWS IT yet refuses to talk about other significant and IMO clearer and more recent finds in space anomalies and the such.

Sorry Hoagy - you're loosing me buddy - time to reveal the truth once and for all (and you know it).

Mark
27th November 2011, 23:02
If he and anyone close to him did what this article says was done to this guy Gary that is enough to back up the other claims. If this woman robin made that phone call or this 'fake' doctor was employed specifically to lock this dude Gary down in a psychiatric ward somewhere that should be easy enough for him to verify if called to. The article admits that the writer isn't certain that Hoagland is a Mason. He makes an educated guess based on the fact that Hoagland was allowed to film inside of a Masonic Lodge.

The writer has gone to lengths to put forward this case against Hoagland. I've been paying attention to him the past few months for reasons others have mentioned as well. His sensationalism and the fact that his prognostications don't occur does put him on questionable status with me.

jackovesk
27th November 2011, 23:32
PS - For what its worth, for some reason I have never trusted Richard Hoagland and his so called sources.

There has always been some kind of Agenda on the back of his stories..!

He reminds me of a Spinmiester Politican, always lying to cover his tracks..!

Cartomancer
28th November 2011, 00:06
I always thought he was kind of dodgy but entertaining in his own way. I have noticed how none of his predictions come to pass as well (at least not the ones I happen to have heard). Boy, this forum has been full of people calling B.S. lately (including me).

mojo
28th November 2011, 00:10
I hope Richard responds to the accusations. I remember hearing him say he does alot of social networking and I wouldn't be surprsised if he watches our forum. I'm not taking sides either way. I like to hear both sides of the story before I make my own decision...

Cartomancer
28th November 2011, 00:21
Dang I just got through bashing Hoagie on another thread. Between this, the Wellaware controversy, and the con man thread we're turning into a bunch of cynical mystery seekers here. I'm not sure what to think about the structures on Mars deal but I guess it is possible. That's about as far as I'm willing to go. It is an interesting subject. Note not many here are defending the man. It could be counter-counter-disintelpro!

bodhii71
28th November 2011, 00:24
Unfortunately, I had a hand to play in perpetuating these accusations forwarded at Mr. Hoagland.
I had seen the video at the U.N. and when he made the statement about calling for a New World Order, I asked him via Facebook, only to be attacked by fans and pampered by Hoagland.
Mr. Vera contacted me in regards to this event and the speech.
I do think the statement made at the U.N. was innocent, but at the same time I think Hoagland is a bit of a racketeer.
I did find it odd that he refused to explain what was meant, considering the implications.
Unfortunately, if one discovers someone to be fraudulent, those associated become suspect as well.
It's not in my nature to want harm for anyone, so if Hoagland is really after the truth, I apologize.
And if not, better for the cause.

jackovesk
28th November 2011, 00:26
I hope Richard responds to the accusations. I remember hearing him say he does alot of social networking and I wouldn't be surprsised if he watches our forum. I'm not taking sides either way. I like to hear both sides of the story before I make my own decision...

I remember listening to both Richard Hoagland & David Wilcock (I think it was on Coast?), both having a 'Laugh' saying if one of their 'Predictions' (Which their a 'Many') does'nt come true, the Truth community has a field day...

My Answer to that is 'Why' make such 'Pie in The Sky' Predictions in the 1st place???

Its time we all made these people 'Accountable'..!

Seems to me, the more 'Outlandish' the Prediction = 'The More $$$Money they Make'..!

PS - If you live in the States (Call into Coast) and start asking the 'Tough Questions'

http://www.dumbingdownsociety.com/images/link-coasttocoastam.jpg

Mars & Phobos

Date: 11-30-11
Host: George Noory
Guests: Richard C. Hoagland

C2C Science Advisor and head of the Enterprise Mission, Richard C. Hoagland, will discuss the latest American and Russian unmanned efforts to reach Mars. He'll also talk about NASA's "Curiosity" rover, the next generation of massive robotic spacecraft, and the inner Martian moon and the possibility it's more likely to be "an ancient ET spaceship" than an actual natural moon.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/11/30

cloud9
28th November 2011, 01:12
"Everything about Richard Hoagland seems to revolve around money. That's why each time he appears on "Coast to Coast" he tells people that to get the REAL truth, they must buy his book or attend some conference where he will spill the beans! He even charges people on his Enterprise Mission website just to chat with lord Hoagland! Why does Richard Hoagland charge money for even participating on his website anyway? Why does he control the flow of information on the website and ban people who disagree with anything he says? It will all make perfect sense as you look at all our evidence!"

I've been listening to Coast to Coast for a long time with the exception of the last 2 months, every single time Hoagland appears in the show talking about something, George Noory says something like this: Richard C. Hoagland Coast to Coast scientific advisor, his web site Enterprise Mission!
People who participate in the program are encouraged to talk about their web sites or books as an exchange because they are not paid, Hoagland does it just as everybody else, no more no less.
I don't know about Hoagland charging for participating in his web site. Regarding banning people who disagree with what he says.... it doesn't happen everywhere? Avalon bans people and unsuscribe them too, it's a private web site!

"I think one of the most disturbing things our research uncovered was when we found out that Richard Hoagland had actually called for a new world order in a speeech to the UN! He was grubbing for money from the UN in the mid 90s and we have the clip in the attached video. Of course the UN is the main force of the new world order and is being used to establish their one world government! The UN has killed millions of innocent people in their quest for their new world order but Richard Hoagland LOVES the UN!"

I used to love the UN!!!! Before I knew what it was about.... I hope is not a crime!

"Personally, I don't like people who lie and distort the truth because then I can never trust anything else they tell me! In my own experience, I've found that if a person lies about one thing then they will lie about many other things too! How do you know when they are lying again? Can you ever believe them? "

So... nobody lies? I haven't met anybody who can say they have never lied. Perhaps this guy is the only human being in the planet who never lies.

"Gary looked at the images in the program and realized that he had never seen many of them before but something inside Gary made him want to put the video on the shelf for a while and not confront Richard about them just yet. It wasn't until 3 years in June of 2006 that Gary got the intense urge to take the video off the shelf and begin deep research into the mysteries contained within. "

This paragraph just sounds cheesy to me.... c'mon, 3 years? And suddenly he had the urge?

"Hoagland took advantage of Gary's circumstances. Gary absolutely believes Hoagland acted to create the financial ruin of Gary and his family. Hoagland also caused the destruction of Gary's "Martian Revelation Radio Show"!"

They never said how all of this occurred! It's just accusations, the only story, kind of, is the one about the hospital.

Frankly, I don't know what to think about Hoagland, I used to like the guy but after Elenin and the other whatever, I see there's a lot of keeping people's attention focused somewhere else and not in what's really important but this article is just so..... please help me here, English is not my first language.... it seems fake to me, full of empty accusations with no background.

I don't have the time to watch the video or look at the links he provides but just the language he uses doesn't make believable to me but this doesn't mean I'm not aware that Hoagland have been tripping a lot lately....

Aryslan
28th November 2011, 01:38
I've heard rumors that Hoagland was in it for the money, before. I see that others are thinking the same thing. Also, after his Elenin/YU-55 fantasy, I won't put much stock in what he says.

Edit: this is a 12 page article that could have been trimmed down to about 3. It contains quite a bit of opinion, but at least it contains links to provide proof for some of it's claims.

schneider
28th November 2011, 02:53
After listening to hoagland at the awake and aware conference, i wanted to puke. i couldn't believe all the bull crap he was spewing out, and he continues to spew to this day. he is either mind controlled or has lost his ability to think clearly. he scares me.

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 03:09
"I think one of the most disturbing things our research uncovered was when we found out that Richard Hoagland had actually called for a new world order in a speeech to the UN! He was grubbing for money from the UN in the mid 90s and we have the clip in the attached video. Of course the UN is the main force of the new world order and is being used to establish their one world government! The UN has killed millions of innocent people in their quest for their new world order but Richard Hoagland LOVES the UN!"

I used to love the UN!!!! Before I knew what it was about.... I hope is not a crime!

Yeah, it is.
A huge crime.
We have imperial stormtroopers on the way right now to take you into custody.
Nugget. :p

ThePythonicCow
28th November 2011, 03:18
Before We Broke This Story, We Had Always Admired Richard Hoagland

This was already posted, via another link. I have merged the two threads.

Calz
28th November 2011, 03:28

Yeah, it is.
A huge crime.
We have imperial stormtroopers on the way right now to take you into custody.

Aw ... don't sweat it cloud9.

Without the carrot and/or stick they are just slackers ...

apokalypse
28th November 2011, 04:05
Hogland will obviously need to answer for those allegations: trying to set-up Someone and to hospitalize him,in order to stop an investigation about the origin of his Mars pictures from going on..and about serving another 'interest' from what we are led to believe.

that's what i thought, Hoagland may be the target that they are trying to destroy him...

NewFounderHome
28th November 2011, 04:22
Gary should prove what was done to him and his family. That should be a liter thing to do then the other subjects.
That would need to be answered by Hoagland and Dr. Robin. And the Dr. Robin could be in trouble for doing the alleged actions.

You cannot allege everything and anything even if you are a Dr.

cloud9
28th November 2011, 04:23
uhmmmm... If they take me to jail, I want to be next to Hoagland so I'll be listening to great stories all day long.

Seriously, even after the Elenin thing I don't hate Hoagland, I always try to see the best in everyone, deep inside we are all good children.

Calz
28th November 2011, 04:25
uhmmmm... If they take me to jail, I want to be next to Hoagland so I'll be listening to great stories all day long.

Seriously, even after the Elenin thing I don't hate Hoagland, I always try to see the best in everyone, deep inside we are all good children.

Try not to get any hairspray in your eyes :yuck:

28th November 2011, 04:57
Good grief... I've seen less flimsy accusations on Judge Judy for heaven's sake.

I'm not on anyone's side, and do believe that Hoagland would do himself a favor in discussing all of this... but my god... it's just infantile to jump to such accusations and name calling with very little legitimate evidence.

buckminster fuller
28th November 2011, 10:19
Gary should prove what was done to him and his family. That should be a liter thing to do then the other subjects.
That would need to be answered by Hoagland and Dr. Robin. And the Dr. Robin could be in trouble for doing the alleged actions.

Quite a lot is covered in the mail exchange between Mr Hoagland and Gary : http://www.project.nsearch.com/page/richard-hoagland-caught-hiding-mars-pictures

Not actual proofs, but if the mails are legit, it's easy to observe that Hoagland is trying to influence Gary, mostly in the name of friendship, but this could be a way to disguise true intentions.

PathWalker
28th November 2011, 11:45
Apparently Hogland is a whistleblower attacked by anonymous defamation and discredited.
This is a very good sign that he is getting closer to the juice and becoming dangerous.

This is just the signs of a credible whistleblower.
TPTW have the following techniques to eliminate opposition:
1. Ridicule
2. Deny income source and employment.
3. Bribe to silence
4. Kill and maim
5. Incarcerate / kidnap
6. Destroy creditability and reputation

Hogland has life insurance BIG one. TPTW know that, otherwise he would have killed long ago.
Think about your sources and they counter sources.

It is possible that Hogland is not willingly a double sided agent.
The lie is different at every level.

Chucky
28th November 2011, 12:27
Must say it contains some pretty hard insights....... I can only say that I like his footage and I know Alex Collier once commented about asking Hoagland in person why he doesn't just put all his stuff out there now and he just said he didn't want to yet. or to that affect... I must also point to a comment made about the new world order. We need a new world order. DON'T FAINT cause I will tell you why. Alex said it too. BUT and it is a BIG BUTT! That is uniting as a species is a needed thing to do and achieve right now. The New World Order is words and they promote FEAR now by association. True I don't want a new world order either in any context of being killed off or slaved. I will be a part of a New World called EARTH. When we are responsible for ourselves and no coercion is present. Respect and Love is from our hearts because freedom is expected and upheld by everyone. Mutual, and always there for each other to learn and grow as a species which we can call EARTH our welcoming Home. Now we need to discern the obvious in any people who have claims and just except that they have their own reasons for what they do. Is Hoaglands service to self or service to others! Use the scales and see. He need to use them on himself like we all need to do and maybe he will come around and give the world the pics he has. Alex Collier believes he has them too. How ever the reasons are Hoaglands on why they aren't released yet. I pitty that bit because we see already on here everyone is now saying what we need to do the the government right. Show me the proof!!!! I hope so...
If he is for the money he will sue!!!! IMHO Thanks Chucky

Wow! this should make some sparks fly, I have read all 12 pages and I can't see how Hoagland can ignor the accusations in this and I think he will either have to take some legal action or come clean?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1427/830/Richard_Hoaglands_Dark_Mission:_Coverups,_Lies,_and_Calling_for_a_New_World_Order.html?currentSplitt edPage=1

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 12:28
Sorry Paul, the forum is so big now it's extremely time consuming to check every board for similar posts. My Bad.
Well some interesting and varied response, I do ask myself how many of you went on to check the stuff under the Hoagland menu like buckminster did, before making decisions on there being no evidence.
Personally I feel if someone had done the things that Gary claims to me, I would want to shout it from the rooftops too.
I know that it is seriously cut throat in the world of ufology, it amazes me how people with the same goals and intentions can be at each others throats instead of working together, but that in itself points to an individual being more concerned with the kudos and ego than the task.
What he claims Robin did is just beyond belief and if it's proved she should be struck off in disgrace.

I am with a lot of you. I used to rate Hoagie quit high, but some of this recent bollocks he has been spouting has got me wondering about his sanity to be honest, and like Gary and many others, I went on his page and asked some direct questions and was soon kicked off.

I was thinking the other day about the distinctive lack of Bill on this site and the obvious lack of anything investigating interesting events from him , nothing has changed on the Project Avalon site for over a year. I can't help feeling that as time passed Bill realised that a lot of the people he was working with were charlatans and were in it for the recognition and in some cases money and he is now disillusioned and wandered off twitching.
Just saying, I like it when Bill just joins in and chats with us and makes comments in the threads, he doesn't always have to have major new news, but we don't see him much. I would be interested in your views on this Bill, as I know you were a hoagie fan as was I in the early days.

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 12:40
Apparently Hogland is a whistleblower attacked by anonymous defamation and discredited.
This is a very good sign that he is getting closer to the juice and becoming dangerous.

1. Ridicule
3. Bribe to silence
4. Kill and maim
5. Incarcerate / kidnap

Hogland has life insurance BIG one. TPTW know that, otherwise he would have killed long ago.

I think it's dangerous to assume that if a "whistleblower" is being attacked, then that means they must be on the right path....

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 12:44
Hey Sid, do you live on here :p you seem to be here all the time

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 12:44
Sorry Paul, the forum is so big now it's extremely time consuming to check every board for similar posts. My Bad.
Well some interesting and varied response, I do ask myself how many of you went on to check the stuff under the Hoagland menu like buckminster did, before making decisions on there being no evidence.
Personally I feel if someone had done the things that Gary claims to me, I would want to shout it from the rooftops too.
I know that it is seriously cut throat in the world of ufology, it amazes me how people with the same goals and intentions can be at each others throats instead of working together, but that in itself points to an individual being more concerned with the kudos and ego than the task.
What he claims Robin did is just beyond belief and if it's proved she should be struck off in disgrace.

I am with a lot of you. I used to rate Hoagie quit high, but some of this recent bollocks he has been spouting has got me wondering about his sanity to be honest, and like Gary and many others, I went on his page and asked some direct questions and was soon kicked off.

I was thinking the other day about the distinctive lack of Bill on this site and the obvious lack of anything investigating interesting events from him , nothing has changed on the Project Avalon site for over a year. I can't help feeling that as time passed Bill realised that a lot of the people he was working with were charlatans and were in it for the recognition and in some cases money and he is now disillusioned and wandered off twitching.
Just saying, I like it when Bill just joins in and chats with us and makes comments in the threads, he doesn't always have to have major new news, but we don't see him much. I would be interested in your views on this Bill, as I know you were a hoagie fan as was I in the early days.

Hey there Daftnugget, you don't have to search the forum, bit by bit.
You can go to the top right side of the forum and click advanced search.
Then, you can pop into the engine the terms that you want to search for.
You can even pop a youtube video address in there.

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 12:52
Ahh thanks Sid, old farts like me aren't very good with this forum stuff :o

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 13:09
Ahh thanks Sid, old farts like me aren't very good with this forum stuff :o

No worries nugget, I have been on forums for about seven years, I know my way around.

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 13:12
;) Whats all this Nugget fetish about?

NewFounderHome
28th November 2011, 13:24

Quite a lot is covered in the mail exchange between Mr Hoagland and Gary : http://www.project.nsearch.com/page/richard-hoagland-caught-hiding-mars-pictures

Not actual proofs, but if the mails are legit, it's easy to observe that Hoagland is trying to influence Gary, mostly in the name of friendship, but this could be a way to disguise true intentions.

What he would really need to have and to put up front would be the confirmation from his doctor of this story then Dr. Robin did try to send him away for 6 months. That would be the simplest thing up front, he could show and then all the rest would take place and gain more weight. This is not forgetting all the rest, but this he can get proof by himself.

Ultima Thule
28th November 2011, 13:43

I wen´t through that linked material with the emails etc. Didn´t read every word, I have to admit that.. My take was that Richard was being quite a nice fellow, encouraging Gary in many ways, and I just could´t see any hidden agenda there. Now I may be wrong, but there were a lot of red underlinings that tried to emphasize something, that I felt wasn´t there to be found. At the very least the story that was made out of it seemed way out of proportion and distorted.

Juha
ps. if anything out of order has happened, I see emails publicly displayed without permission as something.

KosmicKat
28th November 2011, 13:47

I believe "Nugget" is a word contributed by the Australian colonies to the British language, although I can't find any reference to it in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (http://h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/A20361827).

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 13:55
Hi KosmicKat, how are you. You know me as Chewbacky on OM. I'm not sure where it's from but I find it patronising and disrespectful.

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 14:02
Hi KosmicKat, how are you. You know me as Chewbacky on OM. I'm not sure where it's from but I find it patronising and disrespectful.

I find it patronising & disrespectful that we have "leaders" willing to take us to war on the pretence of "combating terrorism".

ThePythonicCow
28th November 2011, 14:17
Oh no - it was not you, Daft Ada, who posted this a second time. It was jackovesk who posted this after you already had, hence it was he who missed noticing it was already posted.

Avoiding duplicate posts is not easy. The Advanced Search (upper right side of page) function is not perfect. It's pretty easy to miss things in a search, unless you ask just the right way.

Sometimes it seems the only way to find duplicate posts is to read and remember every post made ... ordinary humans cannot be expected to do that ... only patient bovines and dark lords.

The occasional duplicate post is not "bad", rather just part of "stuff happening."

ThePythonicCow
28th November 2011, 14:22
I find it patronising & disrespectful that we have "leaders" willing to take us to war on the pretence of "combating terrorism".
Perhaps it's just a little problem of using words accurately ... they should have called it the "War of Terror", not the "War on Terror." :p

RMorgan
28th November 2011, 14:28
My instincts always told me not to trust this guy. That´s why I like to call him Hoaxland. You can´t trust a man that is so inconsistent.

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 14:28
Perhaps it's just a little problem of using words accurately ... they should have called it the "War of Terror", not the "War on Terror." :p

Or even "War on Terra" :)

Limor Wolf
28th November 2011, 14:46
Originally posted by Jacovesk:
" I remember listening to both Richard Hoagland & David Wilcock (I think it was on Coast?), both having a 'Laugh' saying if one of their 'Predictions' (Which their a 'Many') does'nt come true, the Truth community has a field day...

My Answer to that is 'Why' make such 'Pie in The Sky' Predictions in the 1st place???

Its time we all made these people 'Accountable'..!

Hello Jackovesk,May I ask accountable for what ? I believe it is our own self responsibility to take the information,examine it closely and reach our own conclusions. We are able to do it by 'scanning' the information via both parts of our brain - the logic and the senses,together with feeling the vibrations of the person delivering it,and make up our own minds :-)
personally,I wouldn't like to hold someone accountable for me since I reached my own conclusions..(unless of course I make myself accountable :) ,on the contrary,I would appreciate their role in my life,the posibility to listen intently and to discern is excellent! and I believe this is the exact stage of our rapid evolution that we are in now,so everything debatable helps us grow.what a a good excersize that is!

A future prediction- just like other people from other planets,and like How we ourselvs once were,we better aspire to try and regain the ability to distinguish between the frequency of truth and the frequency of forgery,if we ever want to be an active members of the galaxy instead of ones who need constant babysitting or are able to be easily manipulated .

At this time,we are taking small steps to become this type of society,a one that will align with what is out there,and this is absolutely positive! However,It all starts with taking self responsibility and 'fine-tuning' our antennas. We all have daily moments of truth and small moments of 'inaccuracy' ,and with time,this 'distinction' will all be a piece of cake.
Just how I view it (plenty of place for other views :)

Originally posted by Apokalypse:

that's what i thought, Hoagland may be the target that they are trying to destroy him...

Oops sorry,Apokalypse,thats not at all what I meant (I was struggling with my english:) ,I meant that Hogland will have to make a statement weather he serves another interest or not. of course,there is always the posibility that with a whistleblower on his level there will be attempts to try and discredit him,but from observing his work from the last couple of month,it seems like he does a pretty good job by himself.

Adam Greenland
28th November 2011, 15:04
No offence to the people in here latching on to this article... but it reads like a high-school student posting some dumb thread on ATS.

And more than half of the flimsy "sinister revelations" in this article are attributed to comments that Hoagland made in PUBLIC. :rolleyes:

I never understand why people also try and hit researchers over the head with the "money" thing. All the people/researchers in this field don't get grants from the government to tow the line. They need to make a living, and if books, conferences, web streams are the only way to do that, then it is either make money from their research or they go find a 9 to 5, and leave it up to the government scientists to give us the truth...

LisAlien
28th November 2011, 15:09
My comment is a little off topic but I was automatically suspicious of him because he uses a middle initial when it is not necessary. I mean, it's not like his name is John Smith and needs a "C" to distinguish himself from others.
I always felt Richard C Hoagland (which is how C2C ALWAYS introduces him) uses the "C" to be subconsciously identified and compared with Arthur C Clarke.

Adam Greenland
28th November 2011, 15:14
I think it simply stems from a desire to be taken seriously, even if his public profile is in the "conspiracy" arena.

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 15:45
My comment is a little off topic but I was automatically suspicious of him because he uses a middle initial when it is not necessary. I mean, it's not like his name is John Smith and needs a "C" to distinguish himself from others.
I always felt Richard C Hoagland (which is how C2C ALWAYS introduces him) uses the "C" to be subconsciously identified and compared with Arthur C Clarke.

Good thinking! :thumb:

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 15:58
Extremely interesting reading everyones posts, I don't agree with all of them but everyone is entitled to their opinion. The variation in what's important to different posters is also interesting, some respond by insulting the poster, so I guess that means they don't agree with him, some don't comment on the statements made, but how they are made and how they come across and indicates they judge people by how they write or phrase something!
What how he states his name has got to do with the thread I'm not sure, and what wars on terrorists have to do with the thread I'm not sure, but hey! fill yer boots all comers are welcome :-)

I agree it gets to the point of ranting, but I put that down to how passionate and upset the OP is about the content. I think perhaps it's the statements that are made about the actions of Hoagland and his wife which are all that is important, opinions and feelings carry no weight in a court of law, so I think it boils down to simply, Is Hoagland hiding these pictures from us and did he do the things to Gary that are stated when Gary refused to let it drop and did Dr wife try to help her husband by falsifying a medical situation to another doctor?

With regards to the money issue, I agree that a lot of the genuine investigators must charge for time on some of their research, but Hoagland charges for everything, for gods sake he even charges to speak to someone on his site, how would you all feel if Bill wouldn't talk to you unless you paid? The man is obsessed with money because it's what he is all about, hence all the constant hype and you won't find out the earth shattering news until you pay

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 16:12
Extremely interesting reading everyones posts, I don't agree with all of them but everyone is entitled to their opinion. The variation in what's important to different posters is also interesting, some respond by insulting the poster, so I guess that means they don't agree with him, some don't comment on the statements made, but how they are made and how they come across and indicates they judge people by how they write or phrase something!
What how he states his name has got to do with the thread I'm not sure, and what wars on terrorists have to do with the thread I'm not sure, but hey! fill yer boots all comers are welcome :-)

I agree it gets to the point of ranting, but I put that down to how passionate and upset the OP is about the content. I think perhaps it's the statements that are made about the actions of Hoagland and his wife which are all that is important, opinions and feelings carry no weight in a court of law, so I think it boils down to simply, Is Hoagland hiding these pictures from us and did he do the things to Gary that are stated when Gary refused to let it drop and did Dr wife try to help her husband by falsifying a medical situation to another doctor?

With regards to the money issue, I agree that a lot of the genuine investigators must charge for time on some of their research, but Hoagland charges for everything, for gods sake he even charges to speak to someone on his site, how would you all feel if Bill wouldn't talk to you unless you paid? The man is obsessed with money because it's what he is all about, hence all the constant hype and you won't find out the earth shattering news until you pay

My guess would be that whatever "goodies" he gets away with charging for can't be all that earth shattering really... By now whatever it is would have leaked out.

I've never really clicked with Hoagland, don't know if it's because of his "Lego Man"-esque hairdo or not... It may be the way he draws a story out without really getting to the nuts and bolts of it...

Cartomancer
28th November 2011, 16:12

In N. California "nugget fetish" means something totally different! A mystery.

jackovesk
28th November 2011, 16:38
"I used to love the UN!!!! Before I knew what it was about.... I hope is not a crime!"

Ok, we will let you off with a 'Good Behavior Bond' just this once..!

Zillah
28th November 2011, 16:42
My two cents:

Everyone is right!!!

I feel our greatest lesson now is not to "hunt down those who harm us" - rather it is to strengthen our innate ability to decipher what is "true" by using and fine-tuning our (perhaps I can call it) finer/evolved intuitive/psychic/telepathic abilities.

This "burn the witch" syndrome is so OLD paradigm its ridiculous - accuse and conquer!!! Destroy what doesn't resonate ! Abolish what insults MY BELIEFS!

This is our time to say we are beyond consensus and beyond caring what everyone else thinks - I feel the new way of the human is to use our KNOWINGness and I feel once we've finally matured enough and evolved enough, these games will no longer be necessary...

Some will say, "we must warn others" out of repsect and concern - but this is the very mind-set that religion uses - trying to warn us, to SAVE us. Personally I respect myself and humanity ENOUGH knowing that we can save ourselves, we dont need someone/something defining what truth is for us, this is what held us back for so long. Open information, and complete exposure to it - will assure we get on the "right" path.

The truth will always prevail, and I feel soon without effort and especially without attachment.

xo

Truthseeker512
28th November 2011, 17:03
Im not surprised by this article in the slightest.

magicmanx
28th November 2011, 18:28
Actually...........

We are all missing the point. Somewhere in the middle of all this the Mad Martian..aka Gary for all the problems he may have gone through directly with Hoagland et al..... he is talking about 'A Code' that he has found but for the life of me I have tried to follow his interview...all 3 hours of it..... but I really cannot make head or tails of this so called Code he mentions. It has something to do with the UFO Diaries and Hoagland in a roundabout way trying to tell him ( Gary)...if not all of us something he ( Hoagland ) cannot say straight out.
Intuatively I feel this is very important here but God forbid it can be spelt out in good old simple text............
What am I missing?......must I always have to stay tuned!!!! al la Hoagland or as Gary says ........ will explain the Code in the next interview.
This is the essence of the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!

Mama here is getting to old for all this............How hard is it for someone just to sit down and spit it out for us mere morons in plain language.

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 19:07

It's a secret. :love:

Now don't go getting bent out of shape over a word.
It if were like you feel, do you think I would use it?
Do you think the staff would allow it?
Sorry you took it that way, it isn't meant that way.

Elethia
28th November 2011, 19:12
I really appreciate what Zillah and Limor have expressed here. Truth is something we find within us. If you find truth in Hoagland it is a truth for yourself and if you don't find truth in Hoagland that also is your truth. It's for each of us to find what works for us. There is no 'one truth fits all'. Perhaps it's part of the game we are here to figure out.

I've enjoyed some info from Hoagland like his articles on the Mars moon Phobos, for example. I was once doubtful about the "face on Mars" until I saw an image put out by NASA purporting to show this face which had distinctly been passed through a blur filter. I had to ask myself the question, why would they alter their own data? It makes no sense.;) (Ya, right...) Just tried to put one of those little faces in and not sure if I got it. Well, anyway, I've worked in computer graphics so I know what a blur filter looks like. After that, I began to wonder just what is up there. Not that Hoagland has all the answers but he got me to ask questions and look anew at things I might have passed over.

woodshreder
28th November 2011, 19:20
I find it interesting that Mr Hoagland is for the first time ever hosting a full 3 hr C2C show, and just a week or so before the show is aired the CharacterAssasination card is thrown out into the mix to hopefully to attack his morality and credibility. I am not up to speed with what the attack is about but the timing is very suspicious IMHO
Peace Always Peace

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 19:23

nugget. :pWell there you have it Sid, you don't think it a little childish to be calling people names that only you know the meaning of and expect them to be happy? I don't know where you're from but I would interpret calling someone a "Nugget" to be on a par with "Fool" or "Idiot" in the UK, your knowing it as different doesn't make it right. My mother was German so how would you like it if I addressed you as Minselmenchin all the time, you would be asking me what it meant right? But then I wouldn't be calling another adult names anyway, but if it makes you happy Sid, fill yer boots.

modwiz
28th November 2011, 19:27
Hey Lord Sidious, it seems Darth Vader has a nugget in his helmet. That will make a body cranky. :spit:

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 19:30

nugget. :pWell there you have it Sid, you don't think it a little childish to be calling people names that only you know the meaning of and expect them to be happy? I don't know where you're from but I would interpret calling someone a "Nugget" to be on a par with "Fool" or "Idiot" in the UK, your knowing it as different doesn't make it right. My mother was German so how would you like it if I addressed you as Minselmenchin all the time, you would be asking me what it meant right? But then I wouldn't be calling another adult names anyway, but if it makes you happy Sid, fill yer boots.

I don't know why people have to take it personally.
If I wanted to insult you, maybe I would use a word that you would get?
If it makes you happy, you aren't a nugget.
Ok?

modwiz
28th November 2011, 19:34

I don't know why people have to take it personally.
If I wanted to insult you, maybe I would use a word that you would get?
If it makes you happy, you aren't a nugget.
Ok?

Agreed. He is so not a nugget.

Minselmenchin? You sure about that spelling? Google never heard of it. Misspelling can be a form of nuggetry.

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 19:34

I see it as a term of affection if anything, I don't see it as an insult or derogatory term at all...

Anyway, whether you choose to take offence or not... is purely your choice and your choice alone. :)

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 19:41
I have to say I am really surprised at your behaviour, I understood you were a professional? not a schoolboy bully calling people names. Also if your profession is what I believe it is, you of all people should know better. I don't come here to be called names, of any kind, not just Nugget but anything other than Daft Ada or Bob, why do you feel that because you have over 7000 posts you can be discourteous to other members? I am not angry or upset, just very surprised, if all the children want to join in now as above your post, then so be it, I will stay on the forums where I am treated with respect.

modwiz
28th November 2011, 19:42
Well there you have it Sid, you don't think it a little childish to be calling people names that only you know the meaning of and expect them to be happy? I don't know where you're from but I would interpret calling someone a "Nugget" to be on a par with "Fool" or "Idiot" in the UK, your knowing it as different doesn't make it right. My mother was German so how would you like it if I addressed you as Minselmenchin all the time, you would be asking me what it meant right? But then I wouldn't be calling another adult names anyway, but if it makes you happy Sid, fill yer boots.

I see it as a term of affection if anything, I don't see it as an insult or derogatory term at all...

Anyway, whether you choose to take offence or not... is purely your choice and your choice alone. :)

Right on. I stand by my nugget in the helmet theory. Something is not right in Vaderland.

mojo
28th November 2011, 19:57
Hi Daft Ada,
Please stay on the forum. Although I don't agree with the original posting about Hoagland. I appreciate you bringing a different perspective to us.

Eagle
28th November 2011, 19:59
Gleaning all your information form one source and basing your belief on that one source is detrimental (always has been) putting all your eggs in one basket and then having the bottom fall out is no one else’s fault except your own. That’s why I have some extra eggs if you need some :)

alienHunter
28th November 2011, 20:08
My first impression. This site's link went to the 'other' site and the 1st thing I saw were pop ups asking for donations. I don't believe any of it.

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 20:10
Ahhh! but it's not just the one source though Dig, how many people above have said they are getting bad vibes and the feeling they are being had by all the amazing claims that Hoagland has come out with of late that never amount to anything and can't be proved?
Phobos is a spacecraft, Eleni was a spacecraft and came with a message that only someone like Hoagland who has invented some new physics involving repeating numbers can understand, and despite the fact it never came within 200 million miles of earth, the message was for us? even when it's proved it was a dirty snowball and it fell apart, he still denied it, now this latest asteroid is a space ship and it was going to crash into the moon, what exactly was that supposed to tell us. Fact is if he admitted he was wrong he wouldn't half have to refund a lot of money for his DVDs and talks, and that's precisely why he won't.
There is just more and more evidence that the man is something other than what he purports to be.

Eagle
28th November 2011, 20:15
Ahhh! but it's not just the one source though Dig, how many people above have said they are getting bad vibes and the feeling they are being had by all the amazing claims that Hoagland has come out with of late that never amount to anything and can't be proved?
Phobos is a spacecraft, Eleni was a spacecraft and came with a message that only someone like Hoagland who has invented some new physics involving repeating numbers can understand, and despite the fact it never came within 200 million miles of earth, the message was for us? even when it's proved it was a dirty snowball and it fell apart, he still denied it, now this latest asteroid is a space ship and it was going to crash into the moon, what exactly was that supposed to tell us. Fact is if he admitted he was wrong he wouldn't half have to refund a lot of money for his DVDs and talks, and that's precisely why he won't.
There is just more and more evidence that the man is something other than what he purports to be.
Tell me enough times that I am worthless and I will start to believe it, tell me that I am going to be rich enough times and I am desperate enough I will believe, tell me that if I take the blue pill and my world will change and I am faithful, I will believe.

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 20:15
My first impression. This site's link went to the 'other' site and the 1st thing I saw were pop ups asking for donations. I don't believe any of it.

I don't think the site it is on is anything to do with the chap who is telling his story Alien.

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 20:19

The problem is that the whole scene has grown into a cottage industry of its own. As more and more "whistleblowers" come forward with extraordinary claims, it ups the ante for everyone else. To make the headlines (or to make serious money) you have to be more outrageous & more extraordinary than the rest of the pack. The problem is, that as more and more of these prove to be total bunkum, the whole alternative community get painted as whackos and crackpots, and eventually nobody at all - including die-hard devotees - believes anything that's said.... In effect, it blows itself out.

alienHunter
28th November 2011, 20:20

I don't think the site it is on is anything to do with the chap who is telling his story Alien.

As always, I will reserve judgement.

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 20:30
The problem is that the whole scene has grown into a cottage industry of its own. As more and more "whistleblowers" come forward with extraordinary claims, it ups the ante for everyone else. To make the headlines (or to make serious money) you have to be more outrageous & more extraordinary than the rest of the pack. The problem is, that as more and more of these prove to be total bunkum, the whole alternative community get painted as whackos and crackpots, and eventually nobody at all - including die-hard devotees - believes anything that's said.... In effect, it blows itself out.I agree with that mate

Tarka the Duck
28th November 2011, 20:39
If a brain surgeon had been wrong as many times as Hoagland.....:o

Daft Ada
28th November 2011, 20:44
Good lord! that doesn't bear thinking about Tarka, it wouldn't be so bad if he would admit it, no one expects anyone to be perfect and I admire people who take their best shot and state what they believe. But if your wrong, your wrong just admit it and most will forgive and move on. To stubbornly refuse just makes him look like an ego maniac all the time. I'm noticing the usual names dissapearing of his facebook page and those who are there are talking about boring mundain things now.

PathWalker
28th November 2011, 22:03

1. Ridicule
3. Bribe to silence
4. Kill and maim
5. Incarcerate / kidnap

I think it's dangerous to assume that if a "whistleblower" is being attacked, then that means they must be on the right path....

Absolutely agree, but there is some truth. I sense his truth as well as his drama and ego starvation.
Yet he is giving TPTW hard time and I like that. That means he is poking and poked a bit.

PathWalker
28th November 2011, 22:23

Brain surgeons and other professionals do their mistakes. More then you think. A humle drivers can do a single mistakes and kill many people .
So it is our faith, karma, path...

Truthseeker512
28th November 2011, 22:27
just how exactly is he giving tptb a hard time?

He was telling everyone to vote for Obama not soo long ago and while everyone on the internet was getting in a nizwoz about Elenine and YU 55 or whatever it may be called the bankers are systematically destroying the economy while at the same time terrible atrocities were and still are being carried our all around the world by NATO in the name of freedom.

How many people spent valuable time listening to his rubbish about a tetrahedron spaceship instead of being proactive and doing something about this mess. Disclosure this, meteor apocalypse that.
Seems to me he is giving tptb a great opportunity as truthers bark up the wrong tree.

If he is so dedicated to the truth, why does he (or any other talking head) not promote the Bosnian Pyramids?! (except Wilcock who mentioned it a few times). There is a god damn energy beam shooting into space with the potential for energy extraction and data transmission. Sounds right up Hoaglands street except wait.... This is a fact and can actually make a difference in this world.

This story is so out of this world people would rather listen to codswallop instead of uncovering the actual truth. The truth IS stranger than fiction and im beginning to think most of us cant handle it. or want it.

The whole movement is a joke, not just hoagland. Most ppl are totally full of sh1t who we go to for truth. The fact that people are not going crazy about these Bosnian Pyramids proves it. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST STRUCTURES KNOWN ON EARTH and they suddenly turned up in 2005?! The game is so far ahead of what we think it is.
And im sick of people defending Hoagland. Its so god damn obvious.

Heres the clip btw I made showing you that there is an energy beam and its potential function. No need to cook up ant fantastic space alien story about a comet that is a spaceship that isnt a space ship that is going to destroy the earth that isnt going to destroy the earth. Did I mention there is no double double triple cross either? Damn. Noone is going to pay attention then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5o8tCHZN4

DevilPigeon
28th November 2011, 22:41
-----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5mZKZtIy2k

Tarka the Duck
28th November 2011, 23:59

Brain surgeons and other professionals do their mistakes. More then you think. A humle drivers can do a single mistakes and kill many people .
So it is our faith, karma, path...

Yes, of course they do...we are all human...
My point is that when a brain surgeon makes a mistake, the consequences can be devastating.
When Hoagland makes a mistake, it just keeps the chattering classes entertained!! ;)

DouglasDanger
29th November 2011, 00:38
The article admits that the writer isn't certain that Hoagland is a Mason. He makes an educated guess based on the fact that Hoagland was allowed to film inside of a Masonic Lodge.

If this is true and he was alowd to film in a masonic lodge, and it is a real masonic lodge( not some hokey lodge dressed up to look like one for the cameras).. Hogland would have to be a mason. Masons do not let visitors, family or friends in the lodge for any reason unless they are fellow masons, and reading he got a camera into one to film makes me second guesss if it was a real lodge or not..
I've always taken Hogland with a grain of salt....

Cartomancer
29th November 2011, 01:20
The article admits that the writer isn't certain that Hoagland is a Mason. He makes an educated guess based on the fact that Hoagland was allowed to film inside of a Masonic Lodge.

If this is true and he was alowd to film in a masonic lodge, and it is a real masonic lodge( not some hokey lodge dressed up to look like one for the cameras).. Hogland would have to be a mason. Masons do not let visitors, family or friends in the lodge for any reason unless they are fellow masons, and reading he got a camera into one to film makes me second guesss if it was a real lodge or not..
I've always taken Hogland with a grain of salt....

Freeman of Freemantv.com has videos of him and a large group of others visiting the Masonic Lodge in Philly. I have also heard you can tour the Masonic Lodge in D.C. if you have a family member that is a Mason. The bit about Hoagland being a Mason is interesting though. A lot of NASA people are said to be Masons.

Darla Ken Pearce
29th November 2011, 01:31
I can neither defend nor defame Hoagland. He is who he is ~ a first rate showman. It matters not who you are, someone will always arise to rain on your parade but what is the question? I have his books but haven't really gotten into them. Too much going on LIVE to matter much. It is a part of duality that we love to build people up only to rip them off the very pedestals we've place them on. Much of these accusing pages are opinions and not facts. We like to pile onto things like his old speech to the U.N. just to become part of the trainwreck. It's the mob mentality in us. None of it has meaning today, it was too long ago to matter at all or mean much.

So now, the accuser of NASA lies, is now being accused of lies, as well? We need a reality check and a break from negative thinking in general.

Getting too complicated and dark for me. Mercury just went RETRO and so are we being guided ~ backwards ~ to review some old decisions. They say that many of our old Gurus will fall soon. I wonder ~ Who could those be?

This is to be expected while we are locked within 3D constructs from us ~ but I don't put much pudding in it. These gurus are only useful for a time anyway. Our gurus and rock stars always fall on cue. We must become better masters of our own hearts and minds working in concert and out of duality constructs. It's like getting into a vortex of vicious circles ~ of use to no one. "Build them up, pull them down," is the chorus. When others arise and they start up with the "He said, she said BS." I turn the channel. I turn off that TV broadcast without regret.

Please take no pleasure in tearing down people, it's not profitable to our hearts. Let's move on to something important that matters to us. Give others the benefit of the doubt like Hoagland until facts actually prove otherwise. Believe or don't believe, these are choices that change like the wind. I made judgmental comments about Steven Greer once on Avalon ~ that I regretted later because they weren't fair or kind. These negative "judgments" are not places we wish to dwell. IMHO. Take a deep breath and RELEASE. Blood has been drawn here, move on... We are all about healing now. xoxox

Sirius White
29th November 2011, 01:34
I've never really found an interest in Richard Hoagland. Many of my friends like him, and I think alot of people listen to him. But I usually only listen to people I can actually "absorb" valuable information. By that I mean, information that is not simply filler for my head, but something that my heart resonates and "absorbs" into my general morphogenetic field (and cellular memory). In otherwords I retain knowledge in a way that which information is actually valuable to me as a spirit, oddly enough it includes many interesting subjects (including conspiracy related). Hoagland has many things that do interest me and I absorb, but for the most part it just seems like a lot of "fluff." To put it succinctly. No offense of course, he is probably right about a lot of things but I haven't felt the need to listen to him....

Laurel
29th November 2011, 04:54
I find it interesting that Mr Hoagland is for the first time ever hosting a full 3 hr C2C show, and just a week or so before the show is aired the CharacterAssasination card is thrown out into the mix to hopefully to attack his morality and credibility. I am not up to speed with what the attack is about but the timing is very suspicious IMHO
Peace Always Peace

Hmmm....just throwing this idea out there.... November Sweeps Ratings
This is giving Hoagland and C2C lots of free publicity

I don't understand (sorry if I missed it in the videos) why this Gary isn't making the claims himself.

I don't know where you're from but I would interpret calling someone a "Nugget" to be on a par with "Fool" or "Idiot" in the UK, your knowing it as different doesn't make it right.
I thought it was a poopy ball which, in my pre-politically-correct childhood, was a term of endearment. Scary but true.

So, have a good giggle, be happy, pick up a nugget and throw it back at him.

Referee
29th November 2011, 07:29
Must say it contains some pretty hard insights....... I can only say that I like his footage and I know Alex Collier once commented about asking Hoagland in person why he doesn't just put all his stuff out there now and he just said he didn't want to yet. or to that affect... I must also point to a comment made about the new world order. We need a new world order. DON'T FAINT cause I will tell you why. Alex said it too. BUT and it is a BIG BUTT! That is uniting as a species is a needed thing to do and achieve right now. The New World Order is words and they promote FEAR now by association. True I don't want a new world order either in any context of being killed off or slaved. I will be a part of a New World called EARTH. When we are responsible for ourselves and no coercion is present. Respect and Love is from our hearts because freedom is expected and upheld by everyone. Mutual, and always there for each other to learn and grow as a species which we can call EARTH our welcoming Home. Now we need to discern the obvious in any people who have claims and just except that they have their own reasons for what they do. Is Hoaglands service to self or service to others! Use the scales and see. He need to use them on himself like we all need to do and maybe he will come around and give the world the pics he has. Alex Collier believes he has them too. How ever the reasons are Hoaglands on why they aren't released yet. I pitty that bit because we see already on here everyone is now saying what we need to do the the government right. Show me the proof!!!! I hope so...
If he is for the money he will sue!!!! IMHO Thanks Chucky

We are not ready as the race of Humans for one world government as you put it. I am sorry. too many evil doers. As far as Hogland. I always felt he was a troll he dances on the podeum too much

Daft Ada
29th November 2011, 12:19
I don't know where you're from but I would interpret calling someone a "Nugget" to be on a par with "Fool" or "Idiot" in the UK, your knowing it as different doesn't make it right.

I thought it was a poopy ball which, in my pre-politically-correct childhood, was a term of endearment. Scary but true.

So, have a good giggle, be happy, pick up a nugget and throw it back at him.

If it was a term of endearment then why didn't he just say so when I said I had no understanding of it's meaning in my very first comment on the point, instead he said it was a secret? The exact point I was making is that on a forum with multi national members, calling someone a name which only you and your mates understand can cause offence, as in their country it can have a completely different meaning.

Plus when I have seen the word used in this forum before it is used as a derogatory remark as in a post today called "Vaccine Nuggetry down under" and is about people behaving badly and forcing children to have a vaccine, so how is that endearment?
Plus why does the member feel he needs to use a term of endearment with me, I have never met him and I don't know him so it's very patronising like a father talking to his child. I don't need his approval or endearments, it's a bit like the boss giving the girl in the office a friendly pat on butt as he walks by, meant as endearment and approval, in fact sexual descrimination which will get you in court. People need to be aware and conscious of their behaviour with strangers and that is why in his profession I am amazed he is not aware of that. Do I really care or give a damn about being called a nugget? no I don't, but I have noticed this member using the term with people on this forum a great deal lately and some won't have the nerve to speak out.

Lord Sidious
29th November 2011, 12:33
Why can't you let it go?
I already apologised to you.
What more do you want?

Daft Ada
29th November 2011, 12:59
I was simply answering a statement from a member, would you like to give me a link to your apology. I don't see one Sid?

Lord Sidious
29th November 2011, 13:03
I was simply answering a statement from a member, would you like to give me a link to your apology. I don't see one Sid?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35642-Someone-s-got-the-right-hump-with-Hoagland-&p=365851&viewfull=1#post365851

Daft Ada
29th November 2011, 13:06
You call that an apology do you Sid? all you say is that you are sorry I took it that way and then procede to call me a nugget again. That is not in any way shape or form an apology

Unified Serenity
29th November 2011, 14:11
All I can say is whenever you put people on pedestals they will let you down, and show just how fallible they are. There is an opportunity here for us to come together in spirit, let go of the past errors and things said in haste or with little real thought or concern for others, particularly those who may for one reason or another be more sensitive at that moment. I choose to watch with eyes wide open, put no one on a pedestal, and accept or reject what does not resonate with me. While I don't want others to be fooled by this person or that person, they have a right to come to their own conclusions. Speak our truths in love and kindness of spirit and we should be ok. Get snarky and there could be energetic blood in the ether.

Cartomancer
29th November 2011, 15:26
This is the Hoagie Nugget posting area correct? I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and George had a short segment w/ Hoagland. This time he is saying that the recent Russian Mars probe that failed to launch from orbit this week is really a secret project in tandem with the US launched Mars probe that went up this week. His "insiders" told him this info. This time he is giving himself a nine month window of Fear Porn production. This "secret mission" of the Russians should be some good fuel for his fire. I am predicting that the probe simply failed and nothing will happen in nine months.

"don't call me Francis"
"lighten up Francis"

RMorgan
29th November 2011, 18:16
This is the Hoagie Nugget posting area correct? I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and George had a short segment w/ Hoagland. This time he is saying that the recent Russian Mars probe that failed to launch from orbit this week is really a secret project in tandem with the US launched Mars probe that went up this week. His "insiders" told him this info. This time he is giving himself a nine month window of Fear Porn production. This "secret mission" of the Russians should be some good fuel for his fire. I am predicting that the probe simply failed and nothing will happen in nine months.

"don't call me Francis"
"lighten up Francis"

Hahahaha....Here we go again.... :)

New Dawn
29th November 2011, 18:58
You call that an apology do you Sid? all you say is that you are sorry I took it that way and then procede to call me a nugget again. That is not in any way shape or form an apology

He said 'sorry'' that is an apology. Let it go. You seem to be hoping for attention to be drawn to you. We all want to feel important, but there's better ways of doing it.

Daft Ada
29th November 2011, 19:19
No he did not say sorry, he said sorry you feel that way, what part of that don't you understand? and there is no need for you to barge in and start insulting people either. I'm not the one who is not letting it go, all I do is answer the posts of people like you who have just got to have your say on it, as far as I am concerned it was over yesterday, but as long as people keep bringing it up I will keep answering the posts because I will not have the friends of Sid try and make me out to be the one at fault, I didn't call anyone names, all I have done is ask that no one calls me names, and as for your childish remark about attention, well it doesn't even deserve to be addressed. Can you not see that if you had said nothing, nor would anyone else duhh!

Lord Sidious
29th November 2011, 19:34
No he did not say sorry, he said sorry you feel that way, what part of that don't you understand? and there is no need for you to barge in and start insulting people either. I'm not the one who is not letting it go, all I do is answer the posts of people like you who have just got to have your say on it, as far as I am concerned it was over yesterday, but as long as people keep bringing it up I will keep answering the posts because I will not have the friends of Sid try and make me out to be the one at fault, I didn't call anyone names, all I have done is ask that no one calls me names, and as for your childish remark about attention, well it doesn't even deserve to be addressed. Can you not see that if you had said nothing, nor would anyone else duhh!

For the record, no you are not at fault, you didn't call anyone anything.
And for the record, I apologise for offending you.

Daft Ada
29th November 2011, 19:51
Apology accepted Sid, it speaks volumes that you are gentleman enough to apologise and it's behind us, one last comment you would be surprised how many PM's I got from members who also don't like it, that's all I will say and as far as i'm concerned it never happened.

RMorgan
29th November 2011, 20:05
For the record, no you are not at fault, you didn't call anyone anything.
And for the record, I apologise for offending you.

Apology accepted Sid, it speaks volumes that you are gentleman enough to apologise and it's behind us, one last comment you would be surprised how many PM's I got from members who also don't like it, that's all I will say and as far as i'm concerned it never happened.

That´s great guys! That´s the spirit of the whole thing! We´re all on the same side! :)

Lord Sidious
29th November 2011, 20:09
That´s great guys! That´s the spirit of the whole thing! We´re all on the same side! :)

We never weren't.

Daft Ada
29th November 2011, 20:26
I haven't had a chance to listen to Hoagland on Coast today yet, I understand he is making more unprovable and far fetched claims about the Russian Mars probe which is stuck in orbit amongst other things, I will report back when I have heard it.